NATION

PASSWORD

A New Creation (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:20 pm

The NAR wrote: "Tengeryl, so stubborn, so very stubborn. You see, while you spend your time screaming at people for little reason, I watch. I examine the world around me- planning, gazing, formulating ideas and countering them as such. This has long-since been evident, but your greed and narcissism clouds your better judgement. Goodbye, asshole"

How dare he?

"I will not take insolence from the likes of you, you are young, you are unwise, and your are so full of your ego you cannot realize the harm you are doing to the order, peace and harmony we have fought so hard to preserve for the good of all in creation. I give you one chance, repent and cease your false actions or else there shall be consequence. I give you one warning."

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:30 pm

Aden Protectorate wrote:
The NAR wrote: "Tengeryl, so stubborn, so very stubborn. You see, while you spend your time screaming at people for little reason, I watch. I examine the world around me- planning, gazing, formulating ideas and countering them as such. This has long-since been evident, but your greed and narcissism clouds your better judgement. Goodbye, asshole"

How dare he?

"I will not take insolence from the likes of you, you are young, you are unwise, and your are so full of your ego you cannot realize the harm you are doing to the order, peace and harmony we have fought so hard to preserve for the good of all in creation. I give you one chance, repent and cease your false actions or else there shall be consequence. I give you one warning."

"THIS is exactly what I am talking about!" yelled Ashur to all of the Gods. He looked around, at each and every God. "I have spend MILLENIA dealing with Gods like THAT push me around! They treat us like we aren't even God, like we are inferior. They refuse to accept what deep down they know is truth!". He looked at the angered God. "You know what? You're scared. You don't want war, but neither do I. Accept what is coming, try to prevent it, but don't ignore it". And just then, Ashur vanished to Elysium and hoped his friend would join him.
Last edited by The NAR on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:31 pm

The Seven Archangels wrote:
Asterdan wrote:"I know most of the Gods view me as an evil God, or at least a devious one." Hahvulon began slowly, choosing his words carefully, "You speak with them much more often than I, so I figured you would be the best one to ask. Does this hate or mistrust come from my domain? Is it because I do cause fear in some civilizations, though so many more worship me in order to take away fear?"

Hahvulon was curious, though he already knew the answer. This was exactly why they distrusted him, and he wanted to change this view. He knew, however, that this would likely never happen.

Caelum considered Hahvulon's words carefully. He was perceptive enough to realize that this was not a question of appearance, but something that held a deeper meaning. With that in mind, he carefully crafted his response toward his child, he would deign to be honest, as he always was, but he would speak more than just the answer Hahvulon's question seemed to desire. "The other gods can hardly trust and understand eachother, mineself included. A god of fear and nightmares would not initially appear as just and benevolent in many's eyes, but I fear that it is they who misjudge you, not a fault of your own making that condemns you in their eyes." Caelum replied to Hahvulon, seeking to satiate whatever cravings of affirmations he truly desired.

"Thou art my son, and I see in you what many do not understand, but what all gods succumb to in the end. The craving to be accepted, to be loved, to be respected above all others. We are born of a jealous nature, no matter how lofty our thrones might be. I sought to taught you that our duty and our joy should be what we are governors over, and that we must quell our envy if we are to keep peace and tranquility for us all. I fear, though, that my words fall on deaf ears." Caelum placed a hand on Hahvulon's shoulders, staring seriously into the dark face of his child. It mattered not what kind of god he was, or what others thought of him, in Caelum's mind. "I am proud of you, my child, though I feared for you when your dominions were discovered, I have come to know thee as something greater than what is apparent from the beginning. Seek not to appease the other gods' jealousy, pride, or irrationality. Seek instead to honor the creed I have taught you."

Hahvulon nodded, sighing in his mind but smiling outwardly. Caelum was one of the few Gods who would have anything to do with Hahvulon, besides the Scarlet King (though this was mostly because they shared the domain of fear). Hahvulon still wished to be accepted by the others, but he didn't care quite as much about it now. He thanked his father for his time and slowly flew off as his godly form, seeking to answer another beings prayer.

As he flew, he found a smaller town far away. He recognized the town as one of the ones where he was feared instead of worshiped. When people prayed to a shrine of Hahvulon here it was a prayer to keep away. This was one of the places that he felt were necessary evils, and it was time to cause a necessary evil. Hahvulon descended on the town, engulfing it in his godly form, fully visible to the mortals. Fear is what gave him strength, so he had to make sure fear stayed in the world.

All those in the town began to live through their worst fears, with that fear increased tenfold. Hahvulon wept silently, wishing this wasn't necessary, but knowing it was. Finally, he left, taking the fear he had caused with him. Maybe this was why the others hated him, because he did what was necessary for his survival.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:38 pm

The NAR wrote:
Aden Protectorate wrote:
How dare he?

"THIS is exactly what I am talking about!" yelled Ashur to all of the Gods. He looked around, at each and every God. "I have spend MILLENIA dealing with Gods like THAT push me around! They treat us like we aren't even God, like we are inferior. They refuse to accept what deep down they know is truth!". He looked at the angered God. "You know what? You're scared. You don't want war, but neither do I. Accept what is coming, try to prevent it, but don't ignore it". And just then, Ashur vanished to Elysium and hoped his friend would join him.

Stana could not stand it anymore and sent two small fireballs, one at Ashur and one at Tengeryl. "stop acting like squabbling children the both of you. If i may remind you, this is not your realm that you seek to fight in but the realm of Brynja. If you wan to fight, kindly do it outside her realm and away from her people. do not involve the defenseless mortals in your squabble" spoke Stana not a hint of anger in his voice though it could have easily been. Flames danced on his hands changing between colors and their intense burn was the only sign of any anger.He was at his last leg with these two gods who go to another's realm and squabble like children. if they wish to do so, they should go to their own realms.
Last edited by Paketo on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Novum Alexandria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novum Alexandria » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:52 pm

Indeterminate Location

Lucien entered into the world with little more than a whisper. Unlike many deities, her methods were a subtle kind.
Though, being subtle doesn't make recruitment of followers easy. Ah, well. Those that I have are difficult to sway.
They had appeared on a hilltop. The hill hid no secrets and gave no special view. It was merely a hill among flat, green lands. It would be fitting for Lucien's intentions. There was no need to live in such extensive obscurity anymore. A number of mortals had joined her, enough to secure substantial ground in the material realm. Here would be a great place of worship, and the silver-tongued followers of Lucien would have no trouble securing resources for it. The only issue was ensuring nobody saw this emergence of another power as a threat. They, it was more than likely, would not even be aware of her domain at first.

I will don a mask, first, and analyze the them and their vices.
With that final thought on the matter, Lucien vanished from the hilltop and began the hunt for information. The voices of angry deities were clamorous and troubling. The Great Liar had heard them speak with hostile tones before, but it had been inconsequential to him. Now, Lucien willingly involved himself in the affairs of the world, and keeping track of who shouted what was, without a doubt, necessary. Thus, his nebulous form dwelt around and about the loudest and most raucous gods. They would unwittingly supply the most information.
Last edited by Novum Alexandria on Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES member. Loosely based on The God Machine from New World of Darkness.
Steam

The Seven Archangels
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Seven Archangels » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:14 pm

Asterdan wrote:Hahvulon nodded, sighing in his mind but smiling outwardly. Caelum was one of the few Gods who would have anything to do with Hahvulon, besides the Scarlet King (though this was mostly because they shared the domain of fear). Hahvulon still wished to be accepted by the others, but he didn't care quite as much about it now. He thanked his father for his time and slowly flew off as his godly form, seeking to answer another beings prayer.
As he flew, he found a smaller town far away. He recognized the town as one of the ones where he was feared instead of worshiped. When people prayed to a shrine of Hahvulon here it was a prayer to keep away. This was one of the places that he felt were necessary evils, and it was time to cause a necessary evil. Hahvulon descended on the town, engulfing it in his godly form, fully visible to the mortals. Fear is what gave him strength, so he had to make sure fear stayed in the world.
All those in the town began to live through their worst fears, with that fear increased tenfold. Hahvulon wept silently, wishing this wasn't necessary, but knowing it was. Finally, he left, taking the fear he had caused with him. Maybe this was why the others hated him, because he did what was necessary for his survival.

Paketo wrote:
The NAR wrote:"THIS is exactly what I am talking about!" yelled Ashur to all of the Gods. He looked around, at each and every God. "I have spend MILLENIA dealing with Gods like THAT push me around! They treat us like we aren't even God, like we are inferior. They refuse to accept what deep down they know is truth!". He looked at the angered God. "You know what? You're scared. You don't want war, but neither do I. Accept what is coming, try to prevent it, but don't ignore it". And just then, Ashur vanished to Elysium and hoped his friend would join him.

Stana could not stand it anymore and sent two small fireballs, one at Ashur and one at Tengeryl. "stop acting like squabbling children the both of you. If i may remind you, this is not your realm that you seek to fight in but the realm of Brynja. If you wan to fight, kindly do it outside her realm and away from her people. do not involve the defenseless mortals in your squabble" spoke Stana not a hint of anger in his voice though it could have easily been. Flames danced on his hands changing between colors and their intense burn was the only sign of any anger.He was at his last leg with these two gods who go to another's realm and squabble like children. if they wish to do so, they should go to their own realms.

Caelum watched his son depart, hoping that the answer his father gave to him was sufficient to quell what fears and doubts he harbored. He began musing silently once more, and once more his sanctuary of mind was disturbed by the raised voices of gods, carried upon the light of the sun. The voices he heard were of several gods, large and small within the pantheon. Their voices spoke of disturbances and war, of the elves being the instigators possibly, and of other things that he paid little time to. "War shall not come. If it comes to a conflict between gods once more, it will be the followers of that god who are condemned and destroyed, as it was done before, and as it shall be then too." Caelum's voice boomed across the sunlight sky and was carried by way of storms to the ears of the conflicting gods. "Speak of this no more and depart henceforth, 'er you cause conflict here and spark the war you speak of." He commanded with a note of finality added to his words to ensure no misunderstandings.
Last edited by The Seven Archangels on Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:23 pm

"ENOUGH!!" Lodav shouted, shocking the ground with defiance. He looked to the sky, chuckling and shaking his head. "Ashur, you are right about these fools. They know nothing." And with that he departed to follow his brother in arms away from the conflict.
Last edited by Kaoiluja on Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Elysium... a mix of lush fields, forests, waterfalls emptying into magnificent lakes, with a bright blue sky with amazing birds but no sun. Fluffy white clouds shaded to peaceful landscape, which was home to every kind of animal ever created. Deer and Buffalo grazed the fields, stalked by Wolves in the woods. It was the most peaceful place ever seen... beyond any beauties.

Ashur was standing atop his Castle, a massive structure built around a large mountain. His brother in arms was beside him and they gazed out into the land...
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:36 pm

Paketo wrote:SNIP

"Stana you are good for noticing, let us not disturb the realm of my beloved daughter."

He turned to Ashur.

"You are insolent fool, I will not fight you here today. However you will be put in your place."

The White Beam descended once more and Tengeryel ascended too the Sky Palace. He ascended rather quickly, knowing that his all-seeing brother had noticed the conflict and would most likely respond, the best place to watch such an event was from the clouds. Where he could appreciate the full effect of the sun and it's bellowing voice. He landed on one of the clouds, and as soon as his foot touched the soft density that was the cloud his brothers booming voice echoed across the sky,.

"Excellent, most excellent."

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:56 pm

The NAR wrote:Elysium... a mix of lush fields, forests, waterfalls emptying into magnificent lakes, with a bright blue sky with amazing birds but no sun. Fluffy white clouds shaded to peaceful landscape, which was home to every kind of animal ever created. Deer and Buffalo grazed the fields, stalked by Wolves in the woods. It was the most peaceful place ever seen... beyond any beauties.

Ashur was standing atop his Castle, a massive structure built around a large mountain. His brother in arms was beside him and they gazed out into the land...

"The beauty of this place never ceases to be a wonder. Even to me." He turned to his friend, crossing his arms and grinning slightly. "I understand why you stay here so much. It's such a relief from the chaos of the outside world." He leaned his back against the banister. "Chaos that I'm afraid the gods themselves have caused."

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:03 pm

Kaoiluja wrote:
The NAR wrote:Elysium... a mix of lush fields, forests, waterfalls emptying into magnificent lakes, with a bright blue sky with amazing birds but no sun. Fluffy white clouds shaded to peaceful landscape, which was home to every kind of animal ever created. Deer and Buffalo grazed the fields, stalked by Wolves in the woods. It was the most peaceful place ever seen... beyond any beauties.

"The beauty of this place never ceases to be a wonder. Even to me." He turned to his friend, crossing his arms and grinning slightly. "I understand why you stay here so much. It's such a relief from the chaos of the outside world." He leaned his back against the banister. "Chaos that I'm afraid the gods themselves have caused."

Ashur nodded, gazing out at the beauty, then back to his friend. They'd been friends since the beginning of time, though it is odd since only Ashur is a Secondary God. He was a good man of Justice, and a good soldier. "The horrors of the Outside World melt away when I come here. My friend, have you ever seen my true form?"

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:28 pm

Kaoiluja wrote:
The NAR wrote:

Ashur nodded, gazing out at the beauty, then back to his friend. They'd been friends since the beginning of time, though it is odd since only Ashur is a Secondary God. He was a good man of Justice, and a good soldier. "The horrors of the Outside World melt away when I come here. My friend, have you ever seen my true form?"[/quote]

Ladov was shocked. He had always thought Ashur and he trusted each other, but he never thought Ashur would ever offer such a thing. The other gods always refused to show their true selves to him, for they knew what that would mean. When they did this, they left themselves exposed, not in power but in mind. Ladov had long possessed the ability to look into the soul of any being, seeing their hopes, fears and all their secrets. But he could not do this with an immortal unless they showed themselves willingly. That's what he knew his friend was offering; he wanted to show him his soul. "No, Ashur, I have not. I would have remembered such a thing."
Last edited by Kaoiluja on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republic Of Robots
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Robots » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Bowing his head Sapphire thanks the sun God and apologises to the God of Love. Content but wishing to meet with a wise person Sapphire heads to find Un. Flying up Sapphire embodies to moisture in the air. Finding Un he teleported there to speak with a God wiser than him. "Hello wise God I was wondering would you come to my domain I need to speak with someone wise in the lives of mortals." Sapphire opens a portal to under the newly made lake and hopes Un goes.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:29 pm

Ashur smiled. "Would you like to? With the promise you won't go rooting around in my soul, of course"
Last edited by The NAR on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:48 pm

"I would be honored." Lodav told himself he would honor his friends request. It was only just. Besides, simply seeing the true form of Ashur was quite enough to have anyway.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Ashur backed away from Lodav and took a deep breath. A flash of blinding white light would prevent Lodav's vision for a minute, and he would soon see a massive, 12 foot tall beast. Massive claws and giant teeth, with odd-shaped hind legs and a massive upper body. It glowed white and red, illuminating the surrounding areas, and the skies of Elysium would turn from blue to red. The Symbol of Ashur would be seen upon the forehead of the beast, and looking into his eyes, there were flashing images of war, death, animals, hunting, and scenes of epic destruction never before seen... that was the future. The beast roared louder than anything, shaking all of Elysium. It was immense, powerful and intense, and the animals and Elysians all gathered before the castle and bowed their heads as Ashur stood there, massive and powerful. It wasn't a werewolf... it was THE Werewolf...

This with a the spice
Last edited by The NAR on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Brynja, who had been silent in thought during the entirety of the debate about war, finally stood from her throne. In truth, she was terrified of war. She wanted nothing but prosperity for her people. In fact, her people, as well as the Brídhe, were in no way attempting to start with war. She couldn't understand the reasoning behind war. She looked off blankly at the sky surrounding Hverim, then walked over towards Stana. She placed her hand on his shoulder, obviously distressed. "My friend, I haven't a clue what will happen next, but I assure you that war is the worst option. My people are kind and peaceful. I do not want suffering for them."

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg wrote:Brynja, who had been silent in thought during the entirety of the debate about war, finally stood from her throne. In truth, she was terrified of war. She wanted nothing but prosperity for her people. In fact, her people, as well as the Brídhe, were in no way attempting to start with war. She couldn't understand the reasoning behind war. She looked off blankly at the sky surrounding Hverim, then walked over towards Stana. She placed her hand on his shoulder, obviously distressed. "My friend, I haven't a clue what will happen next, but I assure you that war is the worst option. My people are kind and peaceful. I do not want suffering for them."

"Do not worry my friend, i will do my best to help protect your people but i will be busy if this war does come. Many will pray for their families to remain intact and their homes protected but i will not be able to save them all. For now though i suggest you do your best to train your people for war at the moment so they may defend themselves if the time comes. They will have war come to them even if they are peaceful people" spoke Stana the flames dancing on his palm. As he turned his head to the palm, the flames began to form a picture. The flames showed a battle and suddenly a warrior fell, spear through his chest and his city in flames behind him. "war will always come Brynja, don't let it destroy your people" said Stana eyes still on his palm
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:19 pm

The NAR wrote:Ashur backed away from Lodav and took a deep breath. A flash of blinding white light would prevent Lodav's vision for a minute, and he would soon see a massive, 12 foot tall beast. Massive claws and giant teeth, with odd-shaped hind legs and a massive upper body. It glowed white and red, illuminating the surrounding areas, and the skies of Elysium would turn from blue to red. The Symbol of Ashur would be seen upon the forehead of the beast, and looking into his eyes, there were flashing images of war, death, animals, hunting, and scenes of epic destruction never before seen... that was the future. The beast roared louder than anything, shaking all of Elysium. It was immense, powerful and intense, and the animals and Elysians all gathered before the castle and bowed their heads as Ashur stood there, massive and powerful. It wasn't a werewolf... it was THE Werewolf...

(Image)
This with a the spice

Lodav stood inspecting the creature that had appeared before him. Almost any other god who might witness this form would have been disgusted that Ashur was in fact a beast on the inside. The scenes of destruction might make others hate him as a cruel master. But even though he refused to gaze any deeper than the surface, his eyes perceived things that others could not. He saw that this was not just any ravenous beast. This was not the embodiment of destruction, but of existing within it. It was then that he understood. The strength of Ashur was not in his power or followers, but in his will. This was survival incarnate. Ashur was the God who lived to live another day. He would fight countless wars and face atrocities unimaginable, yet he would not give up hope. He would not fall into despair or hatred for the world. What others saw as a monster, Lodav saw as a hero. "It's beautiful." He whispered. And he meant it.
Last edited by Kaoiluja on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Kaoiluja wrote:
The NAR wrote:Ashur backed away from Lodav and took a deep breath. A flash of blinding white light would prevent Lodav's vision for a minute, and he would soon see a massive, 12 foot tall beast. Massive claws and giant teeth, with odd-shaped hind legs and a massive upper body. It glowed white and red, illuminating the surrounding areas, and the skies of Elysium would turn from blue to red. The Symbol of Ashur would be seen upon the forehead of the beast, and looking into his eyes, there were flashing images of war, death, animals, hunting, and scenes of epic destruction never before seen... that was the future. The beast roared louder than anything, shaking all of Elysium. It was immense, powerful and intense, and the animals and Elysians all gathered before the castle and bowed their heads as Ashur stood there, massive and powerful. It wasn't a werewolf... it was THE Werewolf...

(Image)
This with a the spice

Lodav stood inspecting the creature that had appeared before him. Almost any other god who might witness this form would have been disgusted that Ashur was in fact a beast on the inside. The scenes of destruction might make others hate him as a cruel master. But even though he refused to gaze any deeper than the surface, his eyes perceived things that others could not. He saw that this was not just any ravenous beast. This was not the embodiment of destruction, but of existing within it. It was then that he understood. The strength of Ashur was not in his power or followers, but in his will. This was survival incarnate. Ashur was the God who lived to live another day. He would fight countless wars and face atrocities unimaginable, yet he would not give up hope. He would not fall into despair or hatred for the world. What others saw as a monster, Lodav saw as a hero. "It's beautiful." He whispered. And he meant it.

Though his eyes were white, everything around him was a bloody red. Primitive instincts drew Ashur to the Hunt, but he suppressed it. In a flash, the hulking form was gone, and the normal, human version of Ashur was back. "Thank you..." He said, surprised. "You are the first to ever say that. To all others, I am hideous, I am a monster...". Ashur thought.

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:27 pm

Paketo wrote:"Do not worry my friend, i will do my best to help protect your people but i will be busy if this war does come. Many will pray for their families to remain intact and their homes protected but i will not be able to save them all. For now though i suggest you do your best to train your people for war at the moment so they may defend themselves if the time comes. They will have war come to them even if they are peaceful people" spoke Stana the flames dancing on his palm. As he turned his head to the palm, the flames began to form a picture. The flames showed a battle and suddenly a warrior fell, spear through his chest and his city in flames behind him. "war will always come Brynja, don't let it destroy your people" said Stana eyes still on his palm

Brynja nodded to Stana, comforted slightly by his calm way of talking, but still quite upset by the threat of war. She knew that she would have to prepare her people, but she felt that her credibility was quite lacking when it came to war. As the Goddess of love, she was naturally opposed to war. "I thank you, friend, for your kindness. Whatever I can do to help you, I will gladly make happen. For right now, however, I wish to be left alone. I need to make preparations of my own." Taking Stana into a hug once more, she walked back towards the observation room, from where she could view the villages of the Brídhe. There, she would wait for Stana to leave. Then, when he was gone, she would summon her cousin Hahvulon to her palace. She knew that he would likely come, never hiding from a confrontation with her. Although she hated him, she accepted that she needed to speak with him.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:29 pm

Lodav chuckled. "I've seen worse. Much worse actually. Not to say your not absolutely terrifying, but I don't think I would have you look any other way. It's fitting really."

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:31 pm

Kaoiluja wrote:Lodav chuckled. "I've seen worse. Much worse actually. Not to say your not absolutely terrifying, but I don't think I would have you look any other way. It's fitting really."

Ashur chuckled. "A massive and terrifying beast, fitting huh? You have a different perspective on things, that's for sure. Now, you've seen my true form... care to show me yours?".

The Seven Archangels
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Seven Archangels » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:41 pm

After the gods had dispersed from his niece's homestead, Caelum took to the skies as a streak of golden light, the sound of his passing echoing outward as he climbed up into the stormy clouds above him, and reassumed his position on the Sun Throne. "So long as I shine down upon the world still, so long as I can command the mightiest of storms, there shall be no war between our brethren." He reassured himself, as he always did when these petty squabbles came about between the various gods. It had become tedious, and an almost never ending cycle since the time when he assumed the throne of Chief Deity. A moment that, while momentous, seemed purely ceremonial at the time. But it did not matter to Caelum whether he was king or servant, his goals remained the same, and no other god would dissuade him from the path he started down so long ago, when he was humbled by the first mortal he had ever met.

With his confidence satiated and firmly placed, Caelum continued to shine down on the world from above, leaning back in his throne, and listening to the lives of Creation carried up to him through the streams of sunlight that graced the world below. It was an activity that calmed him often, and allowed him to see and hear most of what occurred in the world as he went about his responsibility of maintaining the storms and the sun. And while he listened, he pondered the fate of the child that was placed under his care as a gift to his son, Hahvulon. He would need to be tested. Caelum concluded, but the real question was how should the boy be tested to ensure that he is not only pure of heart, but intelligent, loyal, benevolent, and free of envy.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:57 pm

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg wrote:
Paketo wrote:"Do not worry my friend, i will do my best to help protect your people but i will be busy if this war does come. Many will pray for their families to remain intact and their homes protected but i will not be able to save them all. For now though i suggest you do your best to train your people for war at the moment so they may defend themselves if the time comes. They will have war come to them even if they are peaceful people" spoke Stana the flames dancing on his palm. As he turned his head to the palm, the flames began to form a picture. The flames showed a battle and suddenly a warrior fell, spear through his chest and his city in flames behind him. "war will always come Brynja, don't let it destroy your people" said Stana eyes still on his palm

Brynja nodded to Stana, comforted slightly by his calm way of talking, but still quite upset by the threat of war. She knew that she would have to prepare her people, but she felt that her credibility was quite lacking when it came to war. As the Goddess of love, she was naturally opposed to war. "I thank you, friend, for your kindness. Whatever I can do to help you, I will gladly make happen. For right now, however, I wish to be left alone. I need to make preparations of my own." Taking Stana into a hug once more, she walked back towards the observation room, from where she could view the villages of the Brídhe. There, she would wait for Stana to leave. Then, when he was gone, she would summon her cousin Hahvulon to her palace. She knew that he would likely come, never hiding from a confrontation with her. Although she hated him, she accepted that she needed to speak with him.

"of course my friend, i should inform my daughter of these developments. Goodbye" spoke Stana with a smile before teleporting away from the palace of the love goddess. He appeared within sight of a small city, in front of a small hut. Still in his form as a child he entered seeing a woman holding a young boy and her eyes widened as she saw Stana. "what brings you here father?" she asked standing up.

"i have some news to bring you my daughter of 19 years. You always seem to know when it is me Ashe. i assume your job as healer is going well" replied Stana smiling at his daughter

"it is going well dad" she said bouncing the baby boy on her knee "but what is this news that you bring'

"it seems war is brewing" spoke Stana "and it may force you into it. your control over fire will help you but i want to make sure my daughter will live and thus i leave you these". As soon as Stana finished, a full set of red tinged sat next to her complete with a shield bearing the emblem of Stana. The armor and shield were only outshone seemingly by the sword that lay with them. The blade seemed to be made of pure fire and the guard was richly decorated.

"thank you father, i war comes as you say, i will use these proudly" spoke Ashe studying the items. Stana gave her a smile before teleporting back to his own realm
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse