NATION

PASSWORD

(Always Open!) Adventures through the Multiverse

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Slender may live....For now

Yay!!
41%
No! I was hopping he'd be gone
27%
Don't care.
32%

Total votes : 22

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:03 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Slenderman The CreepyPasta King wrote:
You actually can. It's called amnesia or forgetting the idea. Plus corruption can also corrupt ides, I mean, look at the US, it was meant to be free to everyone, but now rich people hold all the power because they pay corrupt poloticians to get what they want. Plus I also put 'or atleast close to death'

You... Really have no idea what you're talking about do you?

Nope. I was just trying to sound smart. :(
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Pantorrum wrote:Not everyone. Galactus does not possess this thought or idea... :p

I'm curious as to how Galactus would like a Speedster as a Herald.

"Herald- Find me-"

"Found ten. Let's gooooooooooooooo!"

He would probably be impressed if he could find him planets so quickly. Not to mention, a Speedster would have even more power if given a portion of the Power Cosmic....Maybe I might run into him one day... ;)
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:04 pm

Pantorrum wrote:Not everyone. Galactus does not possess this thought or idea... :p

Well, Bill is in everyone's heads, his dimension is the world of thoughts and dreams, it's size is ever fluctuating,it's almost like he lives in a plain of Oblivion and he's the Daedric Prince of Dreams and Nightmares.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Pantorrum wrote:

"Herald- Find me-"

He would probably be impressed if he could find him planets so quickly. Not to mention, a Speedster would have even more power if given a portion of the Power Cosmic....Maybe I might run into him one day... ;)

A high tiered Speedster would likely be able to hold their own against big G. A power cosmic infused Speedster would be a nightmare and then some.
Slenderman The CreepyPasta King wrote:
You... Really have no idea what you're talking about do you?

Nope. I was just trying to sound smart. :(

Thought so.

The United Empire of Exucular
Senator

Founded: May 28, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:07 pm

"Herald- Find me-"

Where have you been??
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

Head of The Grand Inquisition of the Church of Google
The Where's Waldo of the Region of Atlas
General of Ugandan Outer Space
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
Click for War History!
#IStandWithAtlas #UniteAtlasDiaspora

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:11 pm

The United Empire of Exucular wrote:

"Herald- Find me-"

Where have you been??

Other Rps. Work. Bathroom cause food poisoning. Probs will get another app up for my IJ Speedster. Though nerfed to reasonable levels. :P

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:13 pm

The United Empire of Exucular wrote:Where have you been??

Other Rps. Work. Bathroom cause food poisoning. Probs will get another app up for my IJ Speedster. Though nerfed to reasonable levels. :P

Man, it seems people get sick a lot, I cannot remember the last time an illness befell me.
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:17 pm

I was reading about how Galactus can recreate dead worlds to every detail...thats pretty wicked. It said he can also create exact and convincing copies of its population.
He can create life, resurrect the dead, and manipulate life force.

Life Force Manipulation:
User can sense, generate and manipulate the fundamental force that allows life to appear/exist, grow and flourish throughout the universe. They are able to control their own personal life-force that dwells within them, allowing them to achieve untold power and great abilities considered to be beyond that of normal beings.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Kalbana
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:18 pm

Anyways, I'm considering whether or not to deploy a C'tan against Galactus here...

Imotekh was just sitting there with his Lychguard, watching that conversation

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:23 pm

Compared to the greek vial thing, I was about to post that Kronos had regained control of Luke again. A nerfed luke puppet (w/o the time manipulation) but still. So I thought it was a good compromise.
☻/
/ \

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:26 pm

I read that C'tan shards can manipulate/project energy and manipulate time. I did not find to much else that was viable. They can mind control lesser beings, but Galactus is a Cosmic Entity above most creatures in existence in any Universe. I do not think their mind control is feasible against him.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:29 pm

Found these:

Entropic Touch - Metal decays on contact with the C'tan Shard's rotten grasp.
Gaze of Death - Eyes blazing with dark energy, the C'tan Shard drains the life from all in the vicinity.
Grand Illusion - The C'tan Shard weaves a glamour of deception, preventing the foe from seeing the true disposition of the Necron forces.
Lord of Fire - The C'tan Shard that wields this ability can become a creature of living flame, able to command the fires wielded by the enemy. This makes all Flamer weapons (as well as heat rays, Burnas, Skorchas, Inferno Cannons and any other weapon that uses flame or fire), as well as all Melta Weapons fired near the C'tan Shard may explode at the C'tan whim.
Moulder of Worlds - Tortured rock buckles and heaves, showering the C'tan Shard's foes with boulders.
Pyreshards - The C'tan Shard conjures specks of blazing black matter and directs them against its foes.
Sentient Singularity - The C'tan Shard's presence destabilizes all local gravitational forces, disrupting engines, teleport beams and Warp jumps.
Swarm of Spirit Dust - A cloud of swirling darkness conceals the C'tan Shard from the gaze of its foes.
Time's Arrow - Mutating the flow of causation and remoulding the temporal stream of the space-time continuum, the C'tan Shard casts its foe back into the darkness from before time was time.
Transdimensional Thunderbolt - The C'tan Shard projects a bolt of crackling transdimensional energy from its outstretched palm.
Writhing Worldscape - The natural world revolts at the C'tan Shard's presence, the very ground writhing and shaking as the physical laws of reality are undone.

It said that each one is capable of performing about two of these acts.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Name: Excidium Planetis

Leader: Radiant Dawn (Demographically Adaptable Governing Artificial Intelligence Version 3.6.7)

Universe of origin: NationStates FT (Beta-universe)

Area controlled: Nowhere. It's a nomadic faction.

Civilian Numbers: 500 million humans

Military Numbers: 50 million humans

Major race(s): Humans

Commanders: Hadyn Silverstein, Bishop Wade, Albrecht Lorn Reynolds, Regine Pape
Current Ambassador: Adelia Meritt
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 9 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.

News: AI wins Dawn Fleet election for High Counselor.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:32 pm

Excidium Planetis wrote:
Name: Excidium Planetis

Leader: Radiant Dawn (Demographically Adaptable Governing Artificial Intelligence Version 3.6.7)

Universe of origin: NationStates FT (Beta-universe)

Area controlled: Nowhere. It's a nomadic faction.

Civilian Numbers: 500 million humans

Military Numbers: 50 million humans

Major race(s): Humans

Commanders: Hadyn Silverstein, Bishop Wade, Albrecht Lorn Reynolds, Regine Pape

Sure, accepted.

Guys, I'll be playing Oblivion right now.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Kalbana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Pantorrum wrote:I read that C'tan shards can manipulate/project energy and manipulate time. I did not find to much else that was viable. They can mind control lesser beings, but Galactus is a Cosmic Entity above most creatures in existence in any Universe. I do not think their mind control is feasible against him.

You thought I was going to be bringing up a single shard against Galactus?

Hell no. Also, shards can do more than that

I'm going to unleash a transcendent C'tan on him. And if i really need to, I will unleash the Æonic orb on him. And if I really need to, I will fully reassemble a C'tan. More specifically, Mag'ladroth

Kalbana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Pantorrum wrote:Found these:

Entropic Touch - Metal decays on contact with the C'tan Shard's rotten grasp.
Gaze of Death - Eyes blazing with dark energy, the C'tan Shard drains the life from all in the vicinity.
Grand Illusion - The C'tan Shard weaves a glamour of deception, preventing the foe from seeing the true disposition of the Necron forces.
Lord of Fire - The C'tan Shard that wields this ability can become a creature of living flame, able to command the fires wielded by the enemy. This makes all Flamer weapons (as well as heat rays, Burnas, Skorchas, Inferno Cannons and any other weapon that uses flame or fire), as well as all Melta Weapons fired near the C'tan Shard may explode at the C'tan whim.
Moulder of Worlds - Tortured rock buckles and heaves, showering the C'tan Shard's foes with boulders.
Pyreshards - The C'tan Shard conjures specks of blazing black matter and directs them against its foes.
Sentient Singularity - The C'tan Shard's presence destabilizes all local gravitational forces, disrupting engines, teleport beams and Warp jumps.
Swarm of Spirit Dust - A cloud of swirling darkness conceals the C'tan Shard from the gaze of its foes.
Time's Arrow - Mutating the flow of causation and remoulding the temporal stream of the space-time continuum, the C'tan Shard casts its foe back into the darkness from before time was time.
Transdimensional Thunderbolt - The C'tan Shard projects a bolt of crackling transdimensional energy from its outstretched palm.
Writhing Worldscape - The natural world revolts at the C'tan Shard's presence, the very ground writhing and shaking as the physical laws of reality are undone.

It said that each one is capable of performing about two of these acts.

All the boring single shards I wouldn't deploy against Galactus

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Name/Alias: Kilian Roth/Speed Demon

Appearance:

Species: Speed Force Conduit.

Backstory: Kilian like any kid who was young, wanted to be a superhero. Though he wasn't a Saiyan or a Kryptonian, he wanted to help in becoming a police officer. While he was training at around the age of 18, he went for a run and accidentally sprinted through a Wal-Mart and wound up 3 miles away from where he started and had no idea what had just happened. Upon doing it again, Kilian discovered he was a superhuman with the power to move at incredible speeds. Though it wasn't just his physical speed that was increased. He began to remember everything he saw and with absolute perfection even while he was running. He then ran so fast that he was sucked into the Speed Force and shot out somewhere else.

Powers and Abilities:Superhuman reaction time: Kilian reacts far faster than a normal human to the degree where he watch watch a beam of light move and outpace it with little if any effort.
Total Recall: Kilian remembers everything he's ever seen with unquestionable detail. This allows him to learn just about anything in a matter of seconds as he has a degree in law and knows all major languages on Earth as well as substantial knowledge of deities and cosmic beings.
Cannonballing: Kilian hits someone with a blow while running at high speeds and will be unharmed from it. He can also fight at this speed quite easily
Infinite Mass Punch: A version of the Cannonball technique but with the speed of light behind it.
Healing Factor: Kilian heals many times faster than a normal human. Broken bones heal in a matter of minutes.
Molecular Oscillation: Kilian will learn to vibrate at speeds where he can phase through solid objects either harmlessly or causing them to explode violently.
Vortex: Kilian can create tornadoes by running or with his arms to intensities outmatching any known wind on earth.
Drill: Kilian can vibrate his hands at such a speed they become extremely powerful cutting and piercing tools.
Speed Share: Kilian when touching or in close proximity to someone, can allow them to run at the same speed as him with no detriment.
Speed Force Discharge: Kilian either purposely or accidentally releases speed force energy in the form of a powerful electric attack on contact. Though typically has the effect of shocking the daylights out of someone. some people have been known to develop temporary speed abilities.
Peak human: Thanks to the Speed Force, Kilian's body is at it's peak for physical strength
Accelerated Metabolism: Kilian's metabolism is far faster than an average human, making him immune to nearly all diseases and poisons.[/box]

Weaknesses: Ice and Sonic weaponry.

Destructive Capacity: Planet level

Speed: Lightspeed.

Durability: Peak human

Lifting Strength: Peak human.

Striking Strength: Plantetary

Stamina: Limitless

Standard Equipment: His outfit.

Intelligence: Quite knowledgeable about gods and things of the supernatural.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:[/spoiler]

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:09 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Name/Alias: Kilian Roth/Speed Demon

Appearance:

Species: Speed Force Conduit.

Backstory: Kilian like any kid who was young, wanted to be a superhero. Though he wasn't a Saiyan or a Kryptonian, he wanted to help in becoming a police officer. While he was training at around the age of 18, he went for a run and accidentally sprinted through a Wal-Mart and wound up 3 miles away from where he started and had no idea what had just happened. Upon doing it again, Kilian discovered he was a superhuman with the power to move at incredible speeds. Though it wasn't just his physical speed that was increased. He began to remember everything he saw and with absolute perfection even while he was running. He then ran so fast that he was sucked into the Speed Force and shot out somewhere else.

Powers and Abilities:Superhuman reaction time: Kilian reacts far faster than a normal human to the degree where he watch watch a beam of light move and outpace it with little if any effort.
Total Recall: Kilian remembers everything he's ever seen with unquestionable detail. This allows him to learn just about anything in a matter of seconds as he has a degree in law and knows all major languages on Earth as well as substantial knowledge of deities and cosmic beings.
Cannonballing: Kilian hits someone with a blow while running at high speeds and will be unharmed from it. He can also fight at this speed quite easily
Infinite Mass Punch: A version of the Cannonball technique but with the speed of light behind it.
Healing Factor: Kilian heals many times faster than a normal human. Broken bones heal in a matter of minutes.
Molecular Oscillation: Kilian will learn to vibrate at speeds where he can phase through solid objects either harmlessly or causing them to explode violently.
Vortex: Kilian can create tornadoes by running or with his arms to intensities outmatching any known wind on earth.
Drill: Kilian can vibrate his hands at such a speed they become extremely powerful cutting and piercing tools.
Speed Share: Kilian when touching or in close proximity to someone, can allow them to run at the same speed as him with no detriment.
Speed Force Discharge: Kilian either purposely or accidentally releases speed force energy in the form of a powerful electric attack on contact. Though typically has the effect of shocking the daylights out of someone. some people have been known to develop temporary speed abilities.
Peak human: Thanks to the Speed Force, Kilian's body is at it's peak for physical strength
Accelerated Metabolism: Kilian's metabolism is far faster than an average human, making him immune to nearly all diseases and poisons.[/box]

Weaknesses: Ice and Sonic weaponry.

Destructive Capacity: Planet level

Speed: Lightspeed.

Durability: Peak human

Lifting Strength: Peak human.

Striking Strength: Plantetary

Stamina: Limitless

Standard Equipment: His outfit.

Intelligence: Quite knowledgeable about gods and things of the supernatural.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:[/spoiler]

Weak to sound attack? That means *in Soundwave voice* Soundwave: Superior. Killian: Inferior.

All jokes aside, accepted.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:13 pm

Yes. But you still have to hit him with it. :P

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:14 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Yes. But you still have to hit him with it. :P

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Eh, if machines nowadays can have millisecond reaction times, my guess is that Transformers have even faster reaction time.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Discords Equstria
Minister

Founded: Aug 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Discords Equstria » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:15 pm

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

*Gasp* My mentor has rejoined!
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Discords Equstria wrote:I'll post....Eventually

*procrastination level: Increased*
*Level up: 80*
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:you're sol when it comes to warnick, the others, they may post soon.

Yeah, thanks to the Procrastination Nation over there. *passive-aggressive sigh*

R.I.P Sir Christopher Lee

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:17 pm

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

There are only a few things that I can think of that's faster han the speed of sound:

Flash
Sonic
Goku
Vageta
Gohan
Trunks
Goten
Frezia
That blue dude in the ginu force
Ginu
Picollo
any military plane today
U.F.Os

Actually now that I think about it, a lot of things are faster than the speed of sound.
☻/
/ \

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:18 pm

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Never fear. Galactus will eat him... :p
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Discords Equstria
Minister

Founded: Aug 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Discords Equstria » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:19 pm

Pantorrum wrote:

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Or discord could glue him to the ground.

Or Morgoth could damn him to hell

Or the high father could trap him in the void
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Discords Equstria wrote:I'll post....Eventually

*procrastination level: Increased*
*Level up: 80*
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:you're sol when it comes to warnick, the others, they may post soon.

Yeah, thanks to the Procrastination Nation over there. *passive-aggressive sigh*

R.I.P Sir Christopher Lee

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:20 pm

Discords Equstria wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:

Or discord could glue him to the ground.

Or Morgoth could damn him to hell

Or the high father could trap him in the void

Or Sheogorath could drive him crazy, or turn him into a sweet roll.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse