NATION

PASSWORD

Our World (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:23 pm

The Papacy State

Pope Francis face loses his normal smile, and states to Altman.

Pope Francis: Thank you, Mr. Altman. However, I must respectfully state that we will never separate Church and State. The Light of the Lord can not be ignored. You must understand that Italy has much to ask the lord for forgiveness about, and we must always make sure we do not sway from the Lord. However, I thank you for you're answers.

Prime Minister Giuseppe Gullani: Mr. Altman, although we can increase our army size to 20 Million Troops (As he says this, Pope Francis looks disturbed by the idea of it.) We will use diplomacy. There is no reason for war, and we hope to avoid it, but we will not just roll over. (Looks over a Chinese Delegate.) And I hope you know that. We will fight back, but our most powerful weapon will be the Lord's love and hope.

Pope Francis: (Bows head) I hope we will never have to go to war. Altman, do you worry about the Innocents in a war? Innocents are killed all the time. However, you must also understand that national pride in the Lord is nothing to be looked over. God, however, is the only solider we need, and his love and guidance will protect us.

Pope Francis: (Extends Hand to shake with Chinese Delegate.) Hello! You're offer is generous, but you must understand you cannot get what you want so easily. You must give us details.

(The Swiss Guard huddle a bit closed to the Pope, and they appear a bit tense.)
Last edited by Commonwealth of Hank the Cat on Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:26 pm

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:The Papacy State

(Image)

Pope Francis face loses his normal smile, and states to Altman.

Pope Francis: Thank you, Mr. Altman. However, I must respectfully state that we will never separate Church and State. The Light of the Lord can not be ignored. You must understand that Italy has much to ask the lord for forgiveness about, and we must always make sure we do not sway from the Lord. However, I thank you for you're answers.

Prime Minister Giuseppe Gullani: Mr. Altman, although we can increase our army size to 20 Million Troops (As he says this, Pope Francis looks disturbed by the idea of it.) We will use diplomacy. There is no reason for war, and we hope to avoid it, but we will not just roll over. (Looks over a Chinese Delegate.) And I hope you know that. We will fight back, but our most powerful weapon will be the Lord's love and hope.

Pope Francis: (Bows head) I hope we will never have to go to war. Altman, do you worry about the Innocents in a war? Innocents are killed all the time. However, you must also understand that national pride in the Lord is nothing to be looked over. God, however, is the only solider we need, and his love and guidance will protect us.

Pope Francis: (Extends Hand to shake with Chinese Delegate.) Hello!

Altman rolls his eyes, unnoticed, at the Pope's comment of Church and Faith. "Yes, I do concern myself for the innocents who die, but as an ex-Marine, I know that civilians will die, no matter how hard you try to help them"
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Red Party
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:42 pm

We would become allies and have a free trade agreement. We would like to remind you that we do NOT support Hamas we instead we support a free Palestine. We hope that we can become allies. *Firmly shakes hands with the President* Hello! We would like to remind you that we are indeed a PERMEANT member of the UN. We also hope that you understand that Mongolia will just be under Chinese CONTROL.
does smoking kill? idk

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:52 pm

The Papacy State
(NAR, is The Papacy State a member of the United Nations And/or EU?)
To Chinese Official
Pope Francis: And does that excuse you're invasion of us? You must understand, that I accept this alliance, but I am a bit worried of you're sudden flip-flopping opinion. You said you would help us with money to increase national security? I'm sorry that I must be this tense, but I simply cannot support you with you're so called "Liberations". Look at the Tibet "Liberation". Although I the alliance request, I cannot be sure what you will do with it.

To Altman
Pope Francis: I understand that. It's sad, but it's true. However, although I pray for it, we must move on. What is you're opinion on Israel? I support Israel, although the NRU's VERY mature reaction makes me want to accept there Free Trade Agreement, if that offer is still on the table.

A letter is sent to the NRU
To: NRU Officials
Hello!, Brothers! Pope Francis has given his intreat in offering you a Free Trade Agreement! The reason is for you're officials very mature reaction to our rejection of your offer. We are very sorry for offending you, if we did due to our differing views, and hope we can become a great alliance of tolerance and understanding.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:09 pm

President Altman shrugged. "Personally, I do not care about Israel. America spends too much of their time backing up Israel, when they could be focusing on other problems"
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:16 pm

The NAR wrote:President Altman shrugged. "Personally, I do not care about Israel. America spends too much of their time backing up Israel, when they could be focusing on other problems"

The Papacy State

Pope Francis: Then I suppose I will have to not support the vote in the UN to eject China. Israel is a perfectly legitimate nation. By saying, "You do not care about Israel" are you saying that you want to disband relations with Israel? I would like to remind you that Israel is slowly becoming the only Middle-Eastern nation you could become allies with. Saudi Arabia is NOT dependable, and I assure you that you cannot become friends with a nation though you're Oil Addiction. Israel is a excellent ally for you as well, their military could crush ISIS, although I admit that many innocents would be hurt by it.

At the European Union

After being given messages from the Papacy, the Papacy delegates inform the EU that they will be leaving it, and will be joining the Non-Aligned Movement, as the Vatican has always done. Not only does Pope Francis wish to prove his dedication to peace, he also wish's to to join the Non-Aligned Movement in order to have easier relations to African Nations.

A member-ship request is sent to the Non-Aligned movement.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Altman shook his head. "Israel is our ally, but we have more important things to deal with than them""

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:03 pm

WORLD EVENTS

MOSCOW, RUSSIA

Protesters began to throw objects at the Riot Control and Police, some going as far as to light Molotov Cocktails and toss them at the the police

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:07 pm

[quote="The NAR";p="23319392"]

PRESIDENT ALTMAN'S VISIT TO ROME

President Altman took a few moments to ponder and formulate answers for both questions he was given. In the moment, it seemed unfair that the weight of Italian Freedom depended on the actions of the United States of America; more specifically, their president. "In regards to the British, I cannot be certain. If Argentina decides to start something, the United States will possibly intervene on the side of Great Britain, depending on Congressional and Public approval. I am not in control of the Argentinean Government, so I cannot make their decisions, and you can't expect me to hold their hands, I am very busy. As for you and China, I don't think I will be able to support you militarily if Italy was attacked by China, but we can place economic sanctions on them, as well as cut off all trade and refuse to repay our debts. Now that America is virtually self-sustained, we no longer need China, so if we cut them off, their economy will eventually take a turn for the worst. Now to ISIS, yes, American and British Troops have severely fractured their power and influence, not only in Iraq, but in the Middle East. Rebel Groups have sprung up from Arabia to Syria. When the War in Iraq is over, I feel that we won't need to invade Syria like previously though. We should be able to merely fund the rebel groups and allow them to push ISIS out of their lives by themselves". Altman took out a cigarette and lit it, then took a long puff before speaking again. "With all due respect, Pope Francis, I think that you need to separate Religion from Government. Running Italy by the laws of the Catholic Faith has done nothing but nearly cause war, and it may in the future. You seem stuck in the thought that nobody will attack you, when you're biased towards most others. You need to stop".

WAR IN IRAQ-BAGHDAD

The day before the Americans were scheduled to advance and eliminate ISIS forces in Baghdad, US Marines were seen partying. Music blared, Marines laughed and shot surplus ammo into the sky over Baghdad, and even shot off some fireworks. Despite their happy moods, they were still on alert, and ISIS wasn't about to attack a bunch of riled up Marines. US Army Officers get the reports and roll their eyes in disgust, and keep to their job of defending the North and West. Southern Baghdad, however, is a different story. Civilians and Marines laugh and have a good time. Some Marines, led by Daniel Maxon, take a boom box and lot's of Soda and drive the short distance to a British Outpost, where Maxon begins to hand out the drinks and play songs like "Made in America", "American Soldier", and "Blood Brothers". The Marines seem very upbeat and kind to the British.

(A Marine Platoon during "Pay Day")

WASHINGTON D.C.

America sends a letter to China

To whom it may concern,

Today, United States Congress has decided to punish China for their unprovoked acts of violence against Italy, and now Mongolia. Due to this, the United States will be cutting off all diplomatic and trade relations with China, and will not repay the 1.16 trillion USD's of debt. Soon, the UN is going to hold a summit to discuss whether or not to reject China from the United Nations. The world is very disappointed in such as wonderful nation.

-United States Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:49 pm

The NAR wrote:
WORLD EVENTS

MOSCOW, RUSSIA

Protesters began to throw objects at the Riot Control and Police, some going as far as to light Molotov Cocktails and toss them at the the police

Moscow, Russia
Commander Tvikr yelled among his comrades "Disperse the crowds!" Running forward he started smacking a woman in red with his baton "You're resisting arrest! Stay down!" Turning he saw his partner smacking a man wearing a balaclava "Back in formation!" Backing away from the crowds he watched his comrades return to line formation, Walking back to the truck he grabbed a AK-105 with rubber bullets "Dmitri! Prep the Tear Gas! Everyone else! Gas Mask's On!" Returning to formation he quickly equipped his Gas Mask "Ready!"

(Riot Control preping the Assault Rifles with Rubber Bullets)
Last edited by Lingria on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Malay Raya
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malay Raya » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:38 am

NUSANTARA RAYA UNION

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

From: Hazwan Bakri, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nusantara Raya Union
To: Minister of Foreign Affairs of United Kingdom

Thank you for your dear and fast replies,
We are glad to hear that you allowed us to construct a new embassy building specifically for the Nusantara Union. We hope that the building can be built near the existing Indonesian and Malaysian embassies if possible, but if it is not then we are fine with anywhere you please.

We will also allow you to keep your existing embassies, or either create a new one in our Union capital city, Kuching, Sarawak. Either way we appreciate your presence in our Union and hope that we can discuss about other things in the future.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Hazwan Bakri
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nusantara Raya Union

To: Ministry/Department of Foreign Affairs of India

Dear esteemed officials of India,
Before we move on to the agenda of this telegram, as a representative of the Union, we wish your nation a Happy New Year and may a prosperous year be upon you.

After discussions with the highest officials of our Union, it is with great respect that we offer you a Free Trade Agreement proposal, in which our nations will trade commodities freely. Listed below are several trade items that we can offer you.

Trade Commodities
- Petroleum
- Natural Gas
- Palm Oil (Can be processed into bio-fuel and other consumer products)
- Natural Rubber
- Textiles
- Proton Company and Perodua Company made cars

We would like to hear your response on this offer. Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Hazwan Bakri

Proton Company
Proton Holdings Berhad (stylised PROTON) is a Malaysian automobile manufacturer. It is headquartered in Shah Alam, Selangor and operates an additional manufacturing plant in Tanjung Malim, Perak. The company was established in 1983 as the sole national car company until the advent of Perodua in 1993. Proton is a Malay acronym for Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Sendirian Berhad. (National Automobile Company Private Limited).

Proton was largely a manufacturer of badge engineered vehicles from Mitsubishi Motors between 1985 and the early 2000s. The company has since produced several indigenously designed models and operates in at least 20 countries today, the majority of which are in Asia. Proton was formerly owned by Khazanah Nasional, the investment holding arm of the government of Malaysia. In January 2012, it was taken over by DRB-HICOM, a Malaysian conglomerate in a transaction amounting RM1.2 billion.

Proton focuses on safety and affordable cars for Malaysia and Indonesia, and has recently launched the availability of importing their cars to other nations.

Cars Available for Import
1. Proton Persona
2. Proton Exora
3. Proton Saga (2nd generation)
4. Proton Prevé (hybrid version available)
5. Proton Suprima S (hybrid version available)
6. Proton Iriz (hybrid version available)

Proton Saga III

Rendered Proton Saga III by the Design Bureau

Proton Saga III, a continuation of the Saga car series with the first iteration of Saga being the first ever car made by Proton in 1985. It is currently the longest lasting series of cars produced by Proton, although the first generation is already out of production.

The car is set to be revealed in an automotive car show that will be held in Putrajaya and Jakarta simultaneously on the 5th of May 2016. Most specs of it are still being classified, and safety tests are already being conducted by Malaysian Crash Testing Facility and is now pending its request for the Euro NCAP to test the Saga III. Rumors float in the air that a hybrid version will be included with a lot of color choices to be picked. The speculated price of the base version is rumored to be (Nusantaran) NSR 45,000 or USD 14,784.00.
Last edited by Malay Raya on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current RP's
None, just got resurrected

"...and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just.
Be just; that is nearer to righteousness..."

- Quran [5:8]

I'm a Malaysian
Pro: Sunni Islam, Conservatism, Peace & Green
Anti: Extremism, Zionism, LGBT

Kingston-Atlantis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingston-Atlantis » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:32 am

Tanchon, New North Korea - USJK border

After the stalemate, the border had settled down, although the civilians on the North were relatively unsettled.

A full-scale operation conducted by the United States, the United Nations as well as the USJK had managed to force Kim Jong Un's regime out of Pyongyang and towards the Northeast of North Korea, thus leaving them surrounded entirely except for the Russian-North Korean border. The miscalculation as well as underestimation of the UN forces had lead to a massive failure for the North Korean forces, forcing them to immediately move all their heavy artillery to Chongjin, the North-east de facto capital of the new North Korea. Thus, many of their nuclear weapon factories lay abandoned, and USJK scientists have observed all and they have successfully taken most of them down, with some technology brought to Seoul for further research. However, this meant that the new North Korea has a very concentrated area and highly guarded area of troops, as well as high public support for Kim Jong Un from the civilians, unbeknowingly signing their fate.

Now, all that was left of the ceasefire border was the tiny strip of barbed wire that the North had constructed: The South followed by building a wall, to ensure that no North Korean troops managed to sneak in. The border was guarded 24/7. Nobody from the "other" side was let in. About a dozen troops would be stationed around the small gate, so tiny that it could only fit a small car. It was hardly large enough for a tank to pass through, what more a squad of troops.

However, today, the wall would be tested.

The USJK guards sensed a faint, rumbling, mechanical sound coming from the "Uncivilised"; that was what the troops called it, as a codeword for North Korea. They stood up abruptly, placing their ears on the 4 meter wall and trying to listen. A trainee troop opened his mouth to speak, but his Commander placed a finger on his lip, and mouthed the words, "keep quiet and listen." He pointed to his mouth, shook his head, and pointed to his ear. The young recruit understood.

The sound managed to get louder. The troops tried to take a long ladder, and placed a tiny, nondescript camera at the top of the wall. "Look through, and see," the commander commanded the Intelligence Agent IC. He nodded, and looked through.

"Everyone, get away! Alert Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo and Foxtrot! We're under attack!" He shouted loudly. The commander replied, "status report, please!"

"Yes, sir! 30-strong tank force with 10 dozen-strong men, flanked by 20-strong military vehicles, 500m away, sir!" The Intelligence Agent replied, peering through again. "Oh, and flanked by 5 Uncivilised-Unknown-Code001 fighter jets, 600m away, sir! Approaching us in 5 minutes, sir!"

"Everyone, scramble! Take everything with you! Head to the tanks!" The commander screamed. The squad replied hurriedly, "yes sir!" And continued. The commander took out a communication walkie-talkie and reported, "Tanchon HQ, Tanchon HQ, reporting emergency status here." He cleared his throat. "Tanchon HQ in the dark, 30-20-120-5UUC1, 600m, 4 minutes, bring reinforcement, this is team GOLF, I repeat, Tanchon HQ in the dark, 30-20-120-5UUC1, 600m, 3 minutes, bring reinforcement, this is team GOLF. Tanchon HQ, are you there? Tanchon HQ."

He scrambled into his tank, and pointed it at the wall. "To team Golf: Destroy if penetration occurs. Hell-fire." He then went back to the walkie-talkie. "Tanchon HQ, I repeat, Tanchon HQ, please respond immediately, this is an EMERGENCY, I am Commander Yamabe Lishi, IC for team GOLF-"

"This is Tanchon HQ, status report, now. Zero-K"

"30-20-120-5UUC1-600-2, reinforcements ASAP, Zero-K"

"Reinforcements coming, 60-30-90-10SKUA-Null-10, ASAP, Zero-K"

"Noted, 1 min to penetration. Permission to launch hell-fire, Zero-K"

"Permission granted. Reinforcements left. Zero-L."

Then, the wall exploded, and a large group of tanks charged in. The Commander screamed, "FIRE!" and the tanks were instantly blown up, while the North Korean forces scrambled for safety. The Commander thought to himself. It was only a matter of time before the war would start again - and this time, there can only be one victor.
THE HOLY EMPIRE OF KINGSTON-ATLANTIS
Lattinus Viae de Virtue: Pioneers of Moral Excellence
Proud Member of Otoris
Singaporean, Male.
Overview

Zatak
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:35 am

Malay Raya wrote:
NUSANTARA RAYA UNION

(Image)

We are glad to hear that you allowed us to construct a new embassy building specifically for the Nusantara Union. We hope that the building can be built near the existing Indonesian and Malaysian embassies if possible, but if it is not then we are fine with anywhere you please.

We will also allow you to keep your existing embassies, or either create a new one in our Union capital city, Kuching, Sarawak. Either way we appreciate your presence in our Union and hope that we can discuss about other things in the future.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Hazwan Bakri

(Image)
To: Ministry/Department of Foreign Affairs of India

Dear esteemed officials of India,
Before we move on to the agenda of this telegram, as a representative of the Union, we wish your nation a Happy New Year and may a prosperous year be upon you.

After discussions with the highest officials of our Union, it is with great respect that we offer you a Free Trade Agreement proposal, in which our nations will trade commodities freely. Listed below are several trade items that we can offer you.

Trade Commodities
- Petroleum
- Natural Gas
- Palm Oil (Can be processed into bio-fuel and other consumer products)
- Natural Rubber
- Textiles
- Proton Company and Perodua Company made cars

We would like to hear your response on this offer. Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Hazwan Bakri

Proton Company
Proton Holdings Berhad (stylised PROTON) is a Malaysian automobile manufacturer. It is headquartered in Shah Alam, Selangor and operates an additional manufacturing plant in Tanjung Malim, Perak. The company was established in 1983 as the sole national car company until the advent of Perodua in 1993. Proton is a Malay acronym for Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Sendirian Berhad. (National Automobile Company Private Limited).

Proton was largely a manufacturer of badge engineered vehicles from Mitsubishi Motors between 1985 and the early 2000s. The company has since produced several indigenously designed models and operates in at least 20 countries today, the majority of which are in Asia. Proton was formerly owned by Khazanah Nasional, the investment holding arm of the government of Malaysia. In January 2012, it was taken over by DRB-HICOM, a Malaysian conglomerate in a transaction amounting RM1.2 billion.

Proton focuses on safety and affordable cars for Malaysia and Indonesia, and has recently launched the availability of importing their cars to other nations.

Cars Available for Import
1. Proton Persona
2. Proton Exora
3. Proton Saga (2nd generation)
4. Proton Prevé (hybrid version available)
5. Proton Suprima S (hybrid version available)
6. Proton Iriz (hybrid version available)

Proton Saga III

(Image)
(Image)
Rendered Proton Saga III by the Design Bureau

Proton Saga III, a continuation of the Saga car series with the first iteration of Saga being the first ever car made by Proton in 1985. It is currently the longest lasting series of cars produced by Proton, although the first generation is already out of production.

The car is set to be revealed in an automotive car show that will be held in Putrajaya and Jakarta simultaneously on the 5th of May 2016. Most specs of it are still being classified, and safety tests are already being conducted by Malaysian Crash Testing Facility and is now pending its request for the Euro NCAP to test the Saga III. Rumors float in the air that a hybrid version will be included with a lot of color choices to be picked. The speculated price of the base version is rumored to be (Nusantaran) NSR 45,000 or USD 14,784.00.

A Official Message from the Indian Ministry of External Affairs
"Satyameva Jayate"

To: The Nation of Nusantara Raya Union
Subject: Response to Relations
Notice: Extreme
Encryption: None

Address: Raisina Hill, New Delhi
Address Code: 98674
Phone Number: 91 11 23011127,23011165
Email; sushmaswaraj@hotmail.com
Fax; +91 11 23011463

Greetings Nusantara Raya Union,

You'll have a good, secure life when being alive means more to you than security, love more than money, your freedom more than public or partisan opinion, when the mood of Beethoven's or Bach's music becomes the mood of your whole life … when your thinking is in harmony, and no longer in conflict, with your feelings … when you let yourself be guided by the thoughts of great sages and no longer by the crimes of great warriors … when you pay the men and women who teach your children better than the politicians; when truths inspire you and empty formulas repel you; when you communicate with your fellow workers in foreign countries directly, and no longer through diplomats.

Novelty and Security: the security of novelty, the novelty of security. Always the full thing, the whole subject, the true subject, stood just behind the one you found yourself contemplating. The trick, but it wasn't a trick, was to take up at once the thing you saw and the reason you saw it as well; to always bite off more than you could chew, and then chew it. If it were self-indulgence for him to cut and polish his semiprecious memories, and yet seem like danger, like a struggle he was unfit for, then self-indulgence was a potent force, he must examine it, he must reckon with it.

When anything in life is an absolute requirement for your happiness and self-worth, it is essentially an ‘idol,’ something you are actually worshiping. When such a thing is threatened, your anger is absolute. Your anger is actually the way the idol keeps you in its service, in its chains. Therefore if you find that, despite all the efforts to forgive, your anger and bitterness cannot subside, you may need to look deeper and ask, ‘What am I defending? What is so important that I cannot live without?’ It may be that, until some inordinate desire is identified and confronted, you will not be able to master your anger.

We here in the Republic of India would gladly accept your agreement for we believe that as regional powers it is are duty to protect and spread the essence of freedom through Asia as a whole be it with guns or be it with love.

Signed,
Indian Ministry of External Affairs
want a embassy in zatak just click the link below
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=276378

Contact the Zatakian Government at: zatagovtele@hotmail.com

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Claven
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Claven » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:19 am

Toronto Pearson International Airport

By December 2015, the Canadian government had invested 21,000 military personnel in Iraq. The final war toll was 13 pilots and 85 soldiers KIA, another 467 men wounded, as well as $30,000,000 worth of equipment lost. All in all, roughly $1,150,000,000 had been spent on the war.

Now the last plane was arriving, bringing home the final batch of combatants from Iraq . Tears were shed as families were reunited with their children and parents. A few young men would see their children for the first time. Reporters and journalists were present to write down the accounts of the brave soldiers.

These are some of the comments made by a few soldiers:

• "When the rebels started the attack on Baghdad, rockets landed everywhere. There was no warning, those bastards actually targeted civilian areas." Michael Brown, pilot
• "I saw a woman sitting on a bench wave at me. She was with her kids. One minute they were there, the next they were on the ground, lifeless" Joshua Hartmann, medical officer
• " The government forces were almost as bad as ISIS. The police were harassing women daily, telling them to cover up and wear the veil." Lena Henderson, private

Mr Percy Duran, a government spokesperson, officially welcomed the combatants home, noting the brave deeds and the accomplishments made during the intervention. He also announced that the Canadian government would allocate $3,000,000,000 to help in the reconstruction of Iraq when the conflict ends.

Quebec City

As the referendum date grew closer, the Quebec Independence Party (QIP), a newly formed organisation, began their campaign. Frederic , president of the QIP gave a few words:

"Good morning Quebecers. As you all know, a referendum to decide the future of this great state will be held in May. I ask that when you cast your vote, you not only think of yourselves, but think of Quebec as a whole. Think of the history of this state, it's culture. Do you think that the government has done enough?

The unionists claim that without the government, Quebec would be nothing, but I disagree. Without Quebec, Canada would be a large patch of land ruled by Ontario and their draconian policies. The unionists would have Quebec give up its unique heritage, only to homogenize the nation. There is even to be another referendum to try and take away the special rights given to preserve the French heritage of the nation.

Thus, I ask you again. Does the government truly have the best interests of the Quebecers at heart. A British monarch at the head of our nation does not do us justice. Do not be afraid to vote for independence. If we do secede, we can find friends in the Americans, and the French-speaking world. So vote for Quebec, vote for her people, vote for the preservation of her culture and traditions, vote for her sovereignty. Long live Quebec!"
Protector: The Unified Earth Government
Protectorate: Penguinlanda
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest

My Views On These Nations
The Unified Earth Government
Finsternia
Completed!! Open for business!! TG me!!
Cumberlanda wrote:Not exactly frightened at their military.
Their promiscuity? Scary.
Coalition for Justice

Archegnum
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Archegnum » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:01 pm

Baghdad, Iraq

The British soldiers greet the American celebrators with glee, gladly taking the opportunity to let their hair down. Taking turns on duty, most soldiers get the chance to relax behind the lines with their American allies. They also enjoy forcing their friends to try British products, such as Marmite (some like it, some hate it) and Ribena. The Colonel pretends to be ignorant of the whole situation, but secretly entertains the higher-ranking Americans with tea, crumpets, and the occasional whiskey.

British soldiers relax behind the lines

Little advancement has been made in terms of the capture of the city, but continual low-level fighting is a constant threat to those on guard. A further two soldier's lives have been lost, and at least 26 civilian deaths while attempting to escape. Some have made it to British-held territory, and are being looked after in a refugee camp west of the city.

Malay Raya wrote:

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Hazwan Bakri

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs of NRU

We are glad to permit the NRU construction rights for a new embassy in London. We will purchase the building at 37 Grosvenor Square, London, directly next door to the former Indonesian embassy, for this purpose - we would offer you a wider choice of locations, but central London is very overcrowded.

We have one question: will the former Malaysian and Indonesian embassies become embassies of the Union as a whole, or for its constituent nations? If the former is true, we permit the other two embassy buildings to the Union - that way, you can join up both 37 and 38 Grosvenor Square.

We ourselves would like to keep the original British embassies in the NRU - less expense for all.

Regards,
Nathan Smith
British Minister of Foreign Affairs

In other news...

Further design ideas for the new battleship have been reviewed for the government. These have not been released to the public, but rumours are flying round that it has several unique features.

The United Kingdom government has formerly stated that, while it supports the referendum in[b] Quebec, they oppose the idea of their independence, likening the situation to the Scottish independence referendum in 2014. PM Edwin has expressed concern that the rest of Canada's influence on the world stage could decline in the event of a 'yes' result.

Controversially, British representatives at the UN have hinted in passing that the UK could be considering expanding its nuclear arsenal with the rise in aggressive policies from both Russia and China. Britain wholeheartedly condemns both nations for their occupations of the Crimea and southern Mongolia, respectively.
Last edited by Archegnum on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Archipelagian Kingdom of Archegnum

'In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth.' Genesis 1:1

Pro: Biblical Christianity, The United Kingdom, Kent, British Overseas Territories, Parliamentary Democracy, Economic Conservatism, Constitutional Monarchies

Anti: Televangelists, the SNP, TOWIE, Americans with superiority/inferiority complexes, Presidential Democracy, Socialist Claptrap, Absolute Monarchies

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:40 pm

Baghdad, Iraq

The night of partying and enjoyment seemed to pass but quickly, especially for the men who were ordered to lead the assault against the ISIS forces. Over 300 Marines and 600 members of the Army prepared for the assault, and as the morning of March 1st approached, they gave the word to begin the assault...

In the south, U.S. Marines faced off with some of the best soldiers in ISIS, taking heavy casualties, but eliminating 600 insurgents and clearing the path in the south. The Marines, however, lost 36 men and suffered 70 wounded. The Marines, who were way ahead of the British and the Army, halted their advance to assist civilians into American-occupied territory.

(A Marine Unit engages an ISIS team head on, ignoring basic rules of engagement to eliminate the ISIS threat before they can harm civilians)

In the North, the Army advanced as well, slowly pushing ISIS troops back. They suffered 27 dead and 90 wounded, but killed an estimated 75 ISIS soldiers and 320 militiamen.

(A member of the U.S. Army holds a dead child in his arms. The child was killed during the fighting)

And in the East, the Rangers advanced with relatively no ISIS resistance, taking most of the Eastern Baghdad area. They lost 4 men and suffered 12 wounded, but killed 99 Insurgents.

(After eliminating a substantial group of ISIS, a Ranger smiled for the Camera)
Last edited by The NAR on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:29 pm

The Papacy State

Pope Francis: President Altman...what is you're opinion on China's recent invasion of Mongolia? Certainly this is a problem for world peace. I hope our delegates will assemble soon. I pray for the Mongolian People, and hope that this will not become a trend in the Chinese Goverment's movements.

Pope Francis: If China attacks anyone again, then, although I enjoy peace, I believe I will have to break off the alliance and send troops to help defend against the Chinese Officials. Delegate of China, please explain yourself. And do not just say "We are liberating them." I want a REAL answer, please.

Red Party
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:49 pm

The Chinese Delegate:The delegate looks confused has he thought the reasons were obvious. " We are one people, so far NO ONE has been killed and the Mongolian people have accepted us easily." He went on to further state "Western nations should really understand that we are taking a peaceful approach to this. It is indeed ILLEGAL for the US to stop paying us Debt. I also believe the west is taking a hostile approach before even knowing our intentions."
does smoking kill? idk

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:54 pm

Red Party wrote:The Chinese Delegate:The delegate looks confused has he thought the reasons were obvious. " We are one people, so far NO ONE has been killed and the Mongolian people have accepted us easily." He went on to further state "Western nations should really understand that we are taking a peaceful approach to this. It is indeed ILLEGAL for the US to stop paying us Debt. I also believe the west is taking a hostile approach before even knowing our intentions."

President Altman grunted. "So you have read the laws? Could've fooled me. At this point, you're committing more crimes than I am, so I don't really give a damn. Fucking commies...."

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:27 pm

Red Party wrote:The Chinese Delegate:The delegate looks confused has he thought the reasons were obvious. " We are one people, so far NO ONE has been killed and the Mongolian people have accepted us easily." He went on to further state "Western nations should really understand that we are taking a peaceful approach to this. It is indeed ILLEGAL for the US to stop paying us Debt. I also believe the west is taking a hostile approach before even knowing our intentions."

The Papacy State

Pope Francis: Calm down, please. You are not "Peacefully" annexing them. What are the reason you say are "Obvious?" I thought you wanted a alliance with us. You do understand that I will have to tell the Papacy State UN delegate to support the proposal to eject you from the UN, and cancel our alliance? It brings me no pleasure to say this, but I cannot have you acting like this in Rome. And stop strawmanning. I was asking YOU are question, not a question about the U.S. Debt. Please, inform me why you are REALLY invading Mongolia.

Red Party
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:43 pm

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:

The Papacy State

Pope Francis: Calm down, please. You are not "Peacefully" annexing them. What are the reason you say are "Obvious?" I thought you wanted a alliance with us. You do understand that I will have to tell the Papacy State UN delegate to support the proposal to eject you from the UN, and cancel our alliance? It brings me no pleasure to say this, but I cannot have you acting like this in Rome. And stop strawmanning. I was asking YOU are question, not a question about the U.S. Debt. Please, inform me why you are REALLY invading Mongolia.

The Chinese Delegate: Sir, we are peacefully annexing them in every way shape and form. I'm not acting childish, I am simply stating facts. I want to remind you that we are indeed a permanent member of the UN. Now I am being peaceful and respectful and the American president has just swore. I never officially declared war on you I simply blockaded your port. You are know being disrespectful by telling me that I am acting childish. We are indeed the same ethnic people and we wish to have a Unified Region. The Mongolian people are I embracing us. Please remember that Mongolia will still have a independent Government.
Last edited by Red Party on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
does smoking kill? idk

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:49 pm

Red Party wrote:
Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:
The Papacy State

The Chinese Delegate: Sir, we are peacefully annexing them in every way shape and form. I'm not acting childish, I am simply stating facts. I want to remind you that we are indeed a permanent member of the UN. Now I am being peaceful and respectful and the American president has just swore. I never officially declared war on you I simply blockaded your port. You are know being disrespectful by telling me that I am acting childish.

The Papacy State

Pope Francis: You were invading us, and you know it. You brought along missiles and threatened us. (Slaps Chinese Delegate in the face) I am being disrespectful? As Jesus said, "Treat as you want to be treated." Prime Minister, please send 10 000 Troops to Mongolia. I do not care if I am being disrespectful, you are a childish fool, and I will treat you the way the Chinese Government treats everyone else. Do you think you act respectful, when you deny Catholic's right to spread the faith? I dislike war, and it hurts me deeply, and I must pray in the Cathedral in the Vatican after this.

Pope Francis: If that is all you have you have to say, then Get out of here. Swiss Guard, please escort him out of here if he has nothing to say. Regardless, if you are open for diplomatic discourse, then I will reconsider. I hope Jesus will protect the Innocent.

Red Party
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:06 pm

The guards almost draw their weapons but the Chinese delegate stops them. "Excuse me sir, but I don't seem to understand your point and you are being aggressive, they Mongolian people are embracing us. Why do you refuse to accept this?" 690 Soldiers begin to shut down the airport and land borders in Southern Mongolia allowing only civilians to get in and out.
does smoking kill? idk

Malay Raya
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malay Raya » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:17 am

Nusantara Raya Union

To: Nathan Smith, British Minister of Foreign Affairs

Thank you for your fast replies,

We accept your offer of a new embassy building next to the Indonesian embassy. We really do appreciate it.

As for your inquiry, the embassies of Malaysia and Indonesia will continue to serve their purpose as embassies for the respective nations, and the Union embassy will act as a representative of the Union. Therefore, the Union embassy would be a bit smaller compared to the Indonesian and Malaysian embassies in terms of building size and staffs. We hope you understand our explanations and if there's any further questions, feel free to ask me.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Hazwan Bakri

Eastern Sabah Security Zone (ESSZONE) Lahad Datu, Sabah, Malaysia

Malaysian police/soldiers prepping their boats to patrol ESSZONE waters

After the bloody events of a small war involving the Sulu terrorists and Malaysian authorities in Lahad Datu and Semporna Sabah, the ESSZONE was established to prevent any similar attacks from happening. ESSZONE is led by ESSCOM (ESS Command) and established by Prime Minister Najib Razak on 7th of March 2013.

They are also tasked with repelling or catching any illegal immigrants coming into Malaysia from Sabah waters, and return them to where ever they came from. Since the establishment of the Union, Indonesian soldiers sometimes help Malaysian authorities to patrol the Sulu seas, making sure no similar attacks happen.

However one can not always secure a place without any incidents. Another kidnapping by suspected Sulu rebels had happened in one of the island resorts in ESSZONE. 5 police officers guarding the resort during the night were found dead the day after. Usual modus operandi of Sulu kidnappers is that they will ask for a hefty ransom before returning their victims. So far Malaysian authorities have received none.

After tracing through the records of people who spent the night there, they have found 5 persons to be missing.

1. Andrew Clarke (American tourist, male aged 28) } American
2. Sarah Clarke (American tourist, female aged 26) } Couple
3. Lee Hou Jin (Chinese tourist, male, aged 40)
4. Muhammad Haris Effendi (Malaysian police, male, aged 23)
5. Indra Hadi Begawan (Indonesian, resort staff, male, aged 20)

Early investigations reveal that empty bullet cases were found laying on the ground, showing the possibilities of a gun fight that went on the resort. During the night they also received no alarms or distress calls which points to an inside job.

With help from Philippines who are also combating these Sulu pirates, they are searching for the place the hostages are being held at.
Last edited by Malay Raya on Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current RP's
None, just got resurrected

"...and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just.
Be just; that is nearer to righteousness..."

- Quran [5:8]

I'm a Malaysian
Pro: Sunni Islam, Conservatism, Peace & Green
Anti: Extremism, Zionism, LGBT

Kingston-Atlantis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingston-Atlantis » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:42 am

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea

WE DECLARE WAR ON THE UNITED STATES OF JAPAN AND KOREA.

We will start launching an all-out offensive on the nasty and despicable oppressive South Koreans, and we would spare no mercy. This warning goes out to all nations in the world. All those who oppose us would be wiped out immediately.

The United States of Japan and Korea
Official News Article by The East Asia International

TOKYO: THE Federal Government of the United States of Japan and Korea convened in the Tokyo Union Parliament earlier today, under an emergency meeting to deal with North Korea's attack from the North, which resulted in 5 fatal casualties from the South. The situation has quietened down now, but the Government of North Korea had declared war simultaneously on both Japan as well as the NRU. The Government then held a vote from both sides of the Union, which resulted in an unanimous vote of approval of the declaration of war against the DPRK.

"We cannot allow such acts of terrorism and wars against humanity surpass the basic principles of Justice and Freedom," stated Prime Minister Shinzo Abe just 5 minutes ago at an impromptu, last-minute press conference, in which he explained the government's stance on this issue. "We shall retaliate against the North, by fully blockading them and trying to corner them from the Russian border. This would stop trade and physically isolate them from the rest of the world. Then, we would launch a full-out attack on their military equipment and bases." The Parliament had also unanimously agreed to do whatever it takes to remove the threat of North Korean communism and terrorism from the face of the world, by dropping notes of Anti-Communist leaflets into the cities, and encouraging refugees to flee from oppression in the North. "We will try to move out any innocent civilians from North Korea before the final attack, so as to prevent unnecessary civilian casualties.

Buy a hard copy of The East Asia International from your local convenience store to read more. Each copy is only $2.00 / 2 Euros / 5 hanyen and 50% of the profits go to charity.

The United States of Japan and Korea
Official Letter from the Government:

To the
United States of America

To: President Andrew Altman, President of the United States of America

Dear President Andrew Altman,

Greetings! I am Yami Ahabe, Minister of Foreign Affairs, serving the newly created union of Korea and Japan. I write to you personally today to address an exceedingly important issue.

Yet again, the Korean War has continued to rage on; in this case, the officials of our neighbour up north forfeited the very ceasefire they begged for last year. Indeed, they have attempted to knock down our brick wall with tanks; while they did succeed in breaking the physical wall, their tanks were destroyed.

However, they have brought this issue to international attention by declaring war on the United States of Japan and Korea, as well as our fellow Asian ally, the Nusantara Raya Union. They threaten to attack us with nuclear weapons and devastate the civilians of our Union by performing acts of terrorism - which are a very poor form of war etiquette.

I write to you today to ask for your intervention as representative of the United States; to call upon your forces or at least to aid us monetarily. We believe that we need strong foreign investments to pour in to successfully defend the very ports, naval and air bases that NATO and your honourable nation uses. I also strongly believe that with foreign support, we can at least temporarily hold back the threat of Communist influence to East and Southeast Asia with this support.

I fully understand if your nation has internal commitments to settle. However, I plead you to reconsider this invitation to aid us in this war of Terrorism. Ultimately, it is only for the betterment of the society, your nation, and the world beyond.

Thank you,
Yami Ahabe
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The United States of Korea and Japan
Last edited by Kingston-Atlantis on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE HOLY EMPIRE OF KINGSTON-ATLANTIS
Lattinus Viae de Virtue: Pioneers of Moral Excellence
Proud Member of Otoris
Singaporean, Male.
Overview

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse