NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars Rise of an Empire RP

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valloria
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valloria » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:36 pm

Count Dooku's Solar Sailer, 10 lightyears from the Utapau system

As Dooku sat in the passenger pod of his Punworcca-116 class interstellar yacht, he contemplated the current status of the CIS. Grievous had failed. Anakin had not yet been swayed. And they had yet to have a decisive outcome. No matter, he thought. I am soon to land on Utapau. And once there, Grievous will feel the pain of failure. The aging Sith Lord's face twisted into a cruel smirk as he contemplated what he would do to Grievous. After devising a suitable punishment for the General, his mind drifted to other things.

He thought of his Master, the fate of the galaxy, and his place in it all. He mused about his former status as a Jedi. I suppose it gives me an upper hand. I've experienced both sides of the Force, and I know how to channel each. Perhaps that is greater than my Master can expect to have. He knew the Sith tradition. He would one day overthrow his Master as Lord of the Sith, and, if their plan succeeded — No, he chastised himself, when their plan succeeded — he would become Emperor.

Just then, the intercom dinged before a mechanical voice stated in a pleasing tone, "Excuse me, Count Dooku, but we are approaching the Utapau system. Please stand by for further information, and ready yourself as we are about to exit hyperspace. Thank you." Another soothing 'ding' sounded as the voice ceased. Dooku straightened his posture, and decided to contact his master before he landed. He turned on the table in his lounge pod and activated holospeak mode. He pressed the key and his master was phoned.

"Greetings, master. The mission —" Dooku was cut off by his Master. "The mission was a failure." Palpatine rasped, visibly upset about the setback. "Yes, unfortunately, the mission was not successful. Grievous will be duly punished for his failure," Dooku replied. "You would see it so," demanded Sidious. "Of course, master. Anakin will be swayed to the Dark Side. The Jedi will be destroyed. The Grand Plan has waited long enough to come to fruition. Now is the time that the Republic becomes the Empire," marveled Dooku.

"And it will have to wait longer. The Chosen One is not yet fully turned. He will join us or I will make him. After you... discipline the General, you will be captured by the Republic on your way to Serenno. I will inform you further before your capture." "Yes, master. As you wish." Sidious ended the communication line. A few seconds later, another announcement was made over the intercom, "Excuse me, Count Dooku, but we are descending into the 5th level of Utapau City. Please exit upon landing. Thank you."

Dooku stood as the pod's doors opened and the stairs cleverly concealed in the interior expanded, allowing him to exit comfortably. Turning into the great hall of the city, he saw Grievous skulking. Dooku's grimaced, and as Grievous turned towards him, he used the Force to pick him up and smash him against the wall. Dooku proceeded to throw the General across the room rather violently, eliciting pained grunts from Grievous. He smashed the disgrace into the ceiling and then the floor, telekinetically picking up objects located throughout the room and throwing them at the poor General.

"You," Dooku sneered, "failed me." He threw Grievous against the rear wall and then pulled him down once again to the floor, where he left him to get up. "You single-handedly ruined the entirety of our purpose at Coruscant. You failed to get the Chancellor. You are an insufferable oaf, a failure, and an unworthy opponent to the Jedi," Dooku said, beginning to strangle Grievous with the Force. "I should give your place to Asajj Ventress. Or perhaps Aran Vale. Does that thought..." he emphasized, releasing Grievous' neck and then throwing him against the wall, "upset you?"

"Luckily for you, I will not kill you now. Something tells me that I don't need to." Dooku released him from the grip of the force and he crashed to the floor. Grievous began to get up. "Oh, did you think your punishment would be so quick? Oh, no, the punishment must serve the failure justice. And that was just scratching the surface," Dooku smiled evilly. He raised his hands as if about to cast a spell, and with a glint in his eye, he began firing Force lightning at the battered Grievous. Putting in all the force he could without killing his servant, he shouted, "You... will... feel... PAIN!"
JON LOVITZ 2020

Great Franconia and Verana
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Franconia and Verana » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:18 pm

Jedi Temple
Before anyone could even begin to answer Master Ti's question, the Togruta suddenly felt a terrible disturbance in the Force, a ripple through time and space. The Togrutan gasped, and breathed deeply, placing a red hand on her chest. Master Vardis could obviously sense something too, yet the feeling was mostly lost on the Knights and Padawans.

The Togrutan backed against a wall, putting her head in her hands as the unbearable feeling of despair washed over her. It was as if the Force was injured. Ti opened here mind, an searched looking for any clue as to what the disturbance was. The location was vague, fuzzy even in her mind. Bah, she countless make it out.

"Master Ti," Arrana said, "Are you all right?"

The Togrutan shook her head, and without a word, marched towards the meditation chambers, swiftly followed by Master Vardis. The two females arrived in the room, blast marks covering the walls, and several droid husks lying upon the floor. The two sat down, And Ti closed beta eyes

"Did you feel it too Shaak?" Vardis asked.

"Yes, very strong, a massive tremor in the Force."

I felt it too, but you seem to have been more exposed to it than I."

Yes, Shaak Ti was more exposed to it. She had felt this coming, ever since her first arrival at the Jedi Temple just minutes before. It had to have something to do with Abaddon.

Yet, as the pair of masters sat and thought, only one word, one emotion came through the Jedi. And that, was, Dread.
Last edited by Great Franconia and Verana on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eurasian Hegemony
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Eurasian Hegemony » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:05 am

Hammud gripped the clones shoulder as he was loaded into the transport. Unlike most Jedi he cared for each clone under his command. He looked out over the city and sighed. Many had died in this war, and it had deeply affected Hammud. He grew sad as he walked to his transport and was taken not to the temple but to a Republic Mandator Star dreadnought. It stuck out from the other ships but wasn't one of the newer Mandator IIs. It was a monster of a ship but Hammud was rarely on it, he led from the forefront, and believed the ground was how planets were won in the end. He left the command of the vessel up to its crew.

As he returned to the ship ha went to his meditation chamber and meditated, awaiting orders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gia Maroo stalked past many soldiers. She had to find Selvin before he got off the planet, she had to figure out how he planned of escaping to stop him.

Sulania
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:50 pm

Sabosen - The Reckoning

Trying to get the ship into a position to jump to hyperspace was difficult, considering the several Republic vessels attempting to fire upon it and hitting it with precise accuracy. Much of the ship had been damaged, but it was still maneuverable and functioning, which was already needed to jump to hyperspace in the split opportunity she got. Ordering the jump as fast as she could, they immediately moved from the Praetor Class Battlecruiser and into the deep vacuum known as space. Stars beginning to streak past the bridge in great gleams of light, as the firing of the battle became distant and silent in an instant.

All was well now, they had escaped the battle of Coruscant alive, and that was more than she thought she would get. Her aide was definitely breathing sighs of relief, since he survived the battle as well. "Set course for the rendezvous point" She ordered as calmly as her almost distant serious tone melted into welcoming relief. Her typical stern face was actually relaxed and almost happy to see their survival.

"Of course, ma'am." the aide answered as he then went on to give that order to the surrounding crew of the her new Star Destroyer. Truly a beauty, the Reckoning was. Something that she could paint a nice CIS insignia on and flaunt it into battles against the Republic, mocking one of their greatest ships by pitting them against it. Of course, that is if it survives. It was highly damaged in the battle, and it was possibly miracle that it was even surviving this long. Its once proud silver exterior battered and damaged with small chunks of missing here and there and blaster marks that made it through the shields here and there as well.

Her Neimoidian aide returned to her, his posture upright as he addressed his commanding officer. "We are set, madame. We will arrive soon."

"Good." She said. She had to admit one thing, that battle has given her a much more mellow state of mind that was in much contrast to her typical cold personality. She almost felt happy to have made it out with not only herself, but others as well. Whether it was because she took responsibility for their survival or if she actually grew to care for the crew, not even she could decide which. "What is your name?"

"My name is Lei Rudaal, madame." He answered quickly, hastily. Expecting a dark reaction from the woman who had a small reputation for being cold and uncaring.

"A good name." She said with a sigh, noting his quickened tone.

"Yes, I think so of course."

"Of course." She chuckled a little. Maybe the battle gave her a reason to lighten up a little. After a battle like that, maybe her mind was trying to release some of the stress by actually being nice and enjoying humor. She turned to a droid that was standing guard, doing its typically assigned duty. "Droid, go fetch something you can find for us to drink."

"Roger roger." It answered in its typical droid fashion, one of the trademark sayings of a B1 droid.

She then returned herself to her aide, Lei Rudaal. "So, quite the battle. Lucky we made it out alive."

"Aye, madame." He said, his haste tone was beginning to dissipate as he noticed Sabosen's more lighthearted mood. "To be quite honest madame, I didn't think we'd make it."

"Neither did I, Mr. Rudaal."

A couple moments passed of discussion, the droid then returned with some tea each in their own individual cups. "We found this in the captain's quarters, prepared." It said as it handed the cup to Sabosen and Lei Rudaal.

Things were finally good, if only for a moment. Sabosen raised her cup to her Neimoidian aide. "To survival, may we actually survive this war like we did the battle. And to victory, something we will attain in this war." She said as she then motioned to drink the tea, only to have the ship thrust her forward into her the floor. Her face contacting the metal floor with a loud thud as she began to hear mass explosions throughout the ship, shaking and rocking it as they exited hyperspace over a temperate planet. A blue gem with green flushes of continents and streaks of clouds ran across them.

She got up immediately from the floor, noting her nose bleed which she then covered up with her hand. "Status report!" She ordered.

"Engines are no longer functioning, ship forced to exit hyperspace prematurely!" The droid at the head of the bridge spoke back.

"Well, what coordinates are we at." She ordered as she then rushed towards the front of the bridge, next to the droid.

"Astrogation charts suggest that the planet is Corellia, a Republic world. Highly fortified and are already requesting our purpo-" The droid was cut off as another explosion rocked the ship.

"What is happening?" Sabosen asked the droid.

"Well, the engines no longer function and we are plummeting into the atmosphere of the planet. We will impact in a short time."

Sabosen had barely anytime to think. She gave the order for the ship to be evacuated, everyone and everything move to the escape pods to leave the failing vessel. Droids and frightened crew members rushing through the halls and corridors, not a single room aboard the ship silent as footsteps, marching, and explosions echoed throughout the dying ship. All the way, Sabosen was leading her aide, Lei Rudaal. Pushing through the crowds and crowds of people and droids to get to the escape pods.

Once they reached them, Sabosen immediately jumped in and hurriedly motioned for Lei to board. Only to have an explosion near her rock her hand into the eject button on the panel, and launch the escape pod preemptively with only herself inside. Leaving behind the Neimoidian as she saw the ship explode and plummet into the atmosphere of Corellia, not fulling knowing where it would go or where it would fall, not knowing the fate of her brief crew or her aide. She was alone, in the escape pod. So she waited, her lonesome self, to arrive at the surface of the planet of Corellia.

Surface of Corellia

She waited in the escape pod until it reached the surface, landing with several thuds and bumps that tossed her around the interior of the pod. She gashed her forehead, and reopened her nosebleed. She was truly a despicable sight, wearing garments of CIS officer, with her own small touches to show off her Jal Shey origin, mixed with her bruised and beaten face. Once the pod stopped moving, she immediately moved out of it. Getting a grip on her lightsaber, she took not of her surroundings. She didn't know much of Corellia, though it appeared she was in a forested area. Highly rural, obviously.

She gathered herself hastily, checking her lightsaber and holding as much blood as she could. She then quickly moved into the wilderness, putting as much distance as she could from the escape pod as to eliminate the possibility that she was aboard the fallen ship from a Republic officer's point of view.

She moved into the dark forest, paying no mind to where she went as long as it was far from the escape pod. Admiral Vale and the CIS can wait. If she is caught by the Republic now, she will be of very little use to them later.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

Capsland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:02 am

General Grievous
Valloria wrote:-partial snip-
Dooku stood as the pod's doors opened and the stairs cleverly concealed in the interior expanded, allowing him to exit comfortably. Turning into the great hall of the city, he saw Grievous skulking. Dooku's grimaced, and as Grievous turned towards him, he used the Force to pick him up and smash him against the wall. Dooku proceeded to throw the General across the room rather violently, eliciting pained grunts from Grievous. He smashed the disgrace into the ceiling and then the floor, telekinetically picking up objects located throughout the room and throwing them at the poor General.

"You," Dooku sneered, "failed me." He threw Grievous against the rear wall and then pulled him down once again to the floor, where he left him to get up. "You single-handedly ruined the entirety of our purpose at Coruscant. You failed to get the Chancellor. You are an insufferable oaf, a failure, and an unworthy opponent to the Jedi," Dooku said, beginning to strangle Grievous with the Force. "I should give your place to Asajj Ventress. Or perhaps Aran Vale. Does that thought..." he emphasized, releasing Grievous' neck and then throwing him against the wall, "upset you?"

"Luckily for you, I will not kill you now. Something tells me that I don't need to." Dooku released him from the grip of the force and he crashed to the floor. Grievous began to get up. "Oh, did you think your punishment would be so quick? Oh, no, the punishment must serve the failure justice. And that was just scratching the surface," Dooku smiled evilly. He raised his hands as if about to cast a spell, and with a glint in his eye, he began firing Force lightning at the battered Grievous. Putting in all the force he could without killing his servant, he shouted, "You... will... feel... PAIN!"

Grievous saw his master get out of the pod. Before he had chance to talk he was pushed back to the wall with the force and then thrown about. This was a complete surprise to Grievous, Dooku had really lost it. Getting up, Dooku asked him if Grievous would be upset by losing Supreme Commander position. To which Grievous replied "Hardly.."
Then, it got worse. Grievous was shot with lightning, being unleashed from Dooku's finger tips. Luckily Dooku wasn't the one to keep the lightning going and eventually topped. Grievous got up, his breathing apparatus damaged. He definitely felt pain but tried not to show it. He had been thinking of Aran Vale's proposition, to take out the Count. This action had made his decision for him. From here on out, Dooku swore to get revenge. Dooku had made yet another, powerful enemy.
Last edited by Capsland on Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take anything I say seriously... Seriously.
Currently sleeping in the region of Sunalaya

"I drink to forget but I always remember" - Helen the hall monitor

#SingleStateSolution4Ventismar

Eridanus 3
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Eridanus 3 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:04 pm

Kamino

"Drifting 500."
The Praetor and their fleet emerged from hyperspace, looking out at the bright ocean world. A hurricane drew the eye of many of the bridge crew, its arms strikingly brilliant in the twilight over Tipoca City.

"Admiral, Republic High Command has denied your request for a new Mandator II dreadnought. They have given that ship to Admiral Yularen."

"He's a good man. He can take care of her. What about the rest of those ships?"

"The rest of the Nexu line is picking up recruits near Alderaan. From there they will link up with us at a later time."

A pack of CR90s past the bridge as they headed down to the surface to retrieve supplies.

"XO has the deck for now."

"Aye sir."

I stretched my legs. I took an elevator down to his personal quarters, and brought up the file on Admiral Aran Vale. The Republic Military database had a few contact reports on file, and other pages. Sorted by chronological order, I uncovered that there was a Captain Vale in the Onderonian Judiciary Forces. His homeworld, as hinted at by his station, was Onderon. According to records of his service, and a couple of related after action reports, it was easy to tell that Vale was a ambitious and by the book officer. It appeared he had a harsh habit of running his crew to the extreme. Cost records and reports also indicated that he spent time traveling across the Galaxy to study the methods of war of different navies and armies, even species. One specific entry of interest was that he studied with the reclusive Gungan Grand Army, just prior to the Neomoidian Blockade. The first real information I found was collected from numerous after action reports and record from engagements during this great civil war. It turns out that Aran has a uncanny knack for deception, and often uses false information and diversionary tactics to win. He used these tactics to great effectiveness having won several early victories supporting Sev'Rance Tann which culminated in the taking of Serapin and blacking out many major Republic Core Worlds in an effort to instill fear and shock the Republic Government.
After that, his most notable victories were in the Rima Trade Route Campaigns. There, he destroyed a crucial Republic Naval Yard, wiped out an entire fleet and saved valuable CIS assets at the battle of Mimban. By using false information leaked to the Republic, he delayed their invasion by four days while he evacuated scores of battle droids, prototypes and scientists. His biggest blunder and setback was the failed defense at the Second Battle of Geonosis. There, while attempting to use the planets Gravity well to launch a flanking attack, the attack failed miserably due to a lack of coordination between his commanders, resulting in the Republic breaking the orbital defense and he lost 70% of his fleet strength. However, records also hold a deleted series of entries under order 66 and 62 from the office of the supreme chancellor, blocking out about a year of the most heated combat in the Clone Wars. Order 62 links to a certain Chiss officer under the name of Thrawn. However, the supreme chancellor himself actually offered the Admiral a pardon, full promotion to Grand Admiral, and a fleet if he defected to the Republic, which he turned down, showing significant loyalty to his home system.
A SIS and RI report basically states that the Admiral resurfaced a few months prior and has since been a leading part of General Grievous' command staff, thus leading him to Coruscant.

Perhaps it was time to turn this information against him.

Last edited by John Shepard Tuesday, December 7, 2185, edited 2 times

This message brought to you by Eri.

Treko
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:24 pm

Ausdi Caheel(Darth Revage)-Sith Assassin-Planet Belkadan

With a single push of the button the static of the comms tower cleared away. "Your permission to land is accepted and well awaited." Said Ausdi, as he cleared the comms before leaving the tower. The only thing was his smile growing as he continued to look out the tower. He couldn't wait to share the secrets he knew. A flurry of thoughts came rushing through his mind, but it was all calming down as he was controlling himself. Of course, only allowing the devious thoughts to get through. One of them was to eliminate the Vice-Admiral though that would have ended up a waste of manpower to take over a ship of that size. Plus, a new allly was better than a new enemy. While he continued to think about his plan he failed to notice that his guards were all around him and were escorting him to the docks. One must always be prepared when meeting an uncertain foe for the first time.

The walk from the tower to the docks was a pretty far walk, but since It was made to accommodate ships of that size it was reasonable. Ausdi's HUD system quickly shot up and a soldier clad in black armor began to notify him that his forces were concealed in position. A nod only came from him, but a twinge of the shivers shot up his spine as he knew what could go wrong. It was something he really didn't want to think about and it was making him quite nervous.

When the platform at which Vale would be landing came up the smile on Ausdi only grew. With his hands clasped together to shake away the nervousness he stood behind a protective shielding that would protect him from debris when the ship landed. It was fairly dark behind the shielding and the only thing that one could see was his lower torso. So with his nervousness shaken away and his mind on the matter Ausdi began to await for the Vice-Admiral Vale to leave his ship and meet him.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:16 pm

Aran Vale-Vice Admiral of the CIS-Belkadan
When I finally achieved confirmation of my permission to land. I ordered a C-9979 to be fully loaded and prepared for launch. A single C-99 should be more than enough as a show of force as well as assured security for myself. The readings of this planet show moderate automated defenses of certain reliability but no major military presence. So, aside from defenses, they lack a actual army here to defend the world should invade the world, while most of the defenses seem geared to stop fleets while they are still in space. Fortunately for me, I am invited. It did not take long to load myself aboard the large tan transport along with the several hundred droids and dozens of armored units. Another few minutes, and my C-9979 was entering the atmosphere of Belkadan. I went over the loaded stock of the transport, making sure I had all necessary force to assure my own safety in case of a trap. The manifest read that we carried 88 B1 Pilot Droids to crew the massive transport, 30 repair droids, 40 OOM Series Droid Officers, 100 B1 Battle Droids, 50 B2 Super Battle Droids, 10 Droidekas and 4 Magna Guard Droids as my own personnel escorts. That was only the surface though, we also carried a full compartment of combat ready vehicles. 100 AAT Tanks, 14 Dwarf Spider Droids and 11 MTT Transports. And each MTT is already loaded with a full compliment of battle droids within it, actually bringing our total count of battle droids from 100 to over 1,000.

That is a major benefit of leading a droid army. As machines, you can pack them tightly. Offloading a force larger than any Republic craft would be capable of. However, I soon landed upon the docking area in my C-9979 and checked the scans outside. Revealing a small group of organics awaiting my arrival. However, I elected to offload a portion of my war droids first for two reasons. The first and most obvious was to secure a safe area for myself and to prevent a ambush. The second was a show of force, to see my authority and be treated as my station commands. I did not even face the pilot droid when I ordered him to offload a pair of ATT Tanks and a single MTT.

The loading ramp of the craft set down and upon its massive passage way a pair of white AATs, painted in the CIS colors opened up the demonstration. They kept perfect distance from each other and stopped at the exact same time. Then, they were followed by an MTT once again painted in the CIS colors. I placed itself behind the two tanks with enough space between them to offload its battle droids. Which, it promptly did. A large opening emerged from the machine and racks of Battle Droids was placed ahead of it, as it collapsed down and placing more than a hundred B1 Battle Droids in positions for them to secure their E-5 Blasters and march forth at a pace, but separate and instead form two uniform columns on each side of my loading ramp. As if awaiting a parade. As the show was nearing its end, I released 24 of the B2 Super Battles Droids, which walked themselves from the transport and then spaced themselves about in a line ahead of the B1s. Making two additional columns, of 12 a piece per side. It was finally time for me to offload myself and my own personnel guard. I made my way off of the loading ramp, flanked on each side by four Magna Guards, two on the left and another two on my right. Deadly droids trained by Grievous himself.

Nearing the man who seemed to be the host of this meeting. I could not make out a face or recognize his armor. Although, I did catch sight of a lightsaber he was armed with. But, his appearance was a giveaway that he was not Jedi. Another Sith? They seem to be popping up everywhere. I displayed myself, my forces and my ship in front of him. Unfazed by whatever force potential he may have. Then, as the initiating party, I spoke first. "I am Vice Admiral Vale of Onderon and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. You have mentioned possible aide from yourself to my own forces. I am eager to explore such possibilities and what you would get out of our partnership." I then passed a look about the droids and armored vehicles. "Dont worry, these forces are merely a guard for myself. To ensure my own safety. You make no threatening moves, and neither will they. I must however clarify for sake of protocol, that any harm against me is an attack on the CIS, and my one ship alone possesses enough droids, vehicles and equipment to swiftly destroy this facility secure a blockade." I then passed a smile, informing the man that the procedure part of the meeting was over and we can move on to business.

"Now that the formalities are out of the way, perhaps you may escort myself and my own Magna Guards to a location where you can explain your offer to me, and what I can in turn do for you." I stated, wanting to discover what his goals were.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Jumping from hyperspace, a small, densely packed fleet - almost a flotilla really - made their appearance before one of the great trade outposts of the Republic, a world which sat at a prime intersection between two major trade routes, the Corellian Trade Spine and the Hydian Way. Terminus, a world which was covered by equal parts forest and urbanization, was a target of extreme value to the Five Inversions due to it's placement at the very edge of the Unknown Regions and it's role as a major socioeconomic center for the Outer Rim.

Not only that, but because the fleets and powers of the Republic and Confederacy will be too distracted playing cat and mouse with each other, far from this world, and thus allow it to become one of the first planets to fall under the helm of a new, rising power in the galaxy - one forging itself in the Unknown Regions as the boot-rattling battles of the Clone Wars rage on. At the head of this offensive was a powerful force user, a Sith Lord of unknown caliber, but his presence was unmasked and arrogantly flowing outward - challenging any and all to meet him in combat.

Dread, the Gen'Dai who had once been a noted, powerful Jedi skilled in the Force and much more skilled in battle by the Abaddon, lead with a powerful, decisive edge. A mixed gaggle of minions allowed for him to gain benefits of both Republic and Confederate strategies, allowing for many human - or at least sentient - officers to form the body of his forces, while powerful war-droids made up the pions, the shock troopers. Dread could capitalize on the creativity of free-will with the expendability of android systems. The towering, unrecognizable figure made his way from his ever-so massive throne/command station aboard the Infinite Absolution, a dreadnought in the same class as the Clarity of Intent, to a bridge that contained holoscreens and menus for his viewing pleasure.

With hardly a defense force, Terminus was unprepared for a rapid, localized strike from a hungry, tempted Sith warlord such as Dread. He came upon the audio streams of his own ships, declaring Terminus as his own personal station. "A world so far from the light, bathed in soothing darkness - Terminus shall become the seat of our empire, a nation which may invoke fear across this galaxy, deep into the hearts of Republic Senators and Separatist Council members alike. For this world is chosen first in our wake, may none see it die but myself so that I may rebuild it in my image. It is for this reason..." The Gen'Dai began, raising his hand in a nonverbal command, closing it into a fist quickly. "That Terminus will know dread."

Treko
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:51 pm

Ausdi Caheel(Darth Revage)-Sith Assassin-Planet Belkadan

"Such a daring man. I very much admire that, Vice-Admiral." Ausdi said, as he stepped out of the darkness and removed his helmet to truly get face to face with Vale. His chelsea grin scar spreading from ear to ear as he continued to smile at Vale. With a quick turn to his guards he nodded to them and they disappeared into the dense thickness of the forest. "Come, we have much to discuss. My palace awaits at the top of the hill." motioned Ausdi, already making his way up the path while leading Vale. While he led them up the hill he could occasionally see his men weave in and out through the forest. Their eyes were ever so watchful on Vale and his Magna Guards that were behind him. It was if the tension was paper thin and a single miscalculation would end with a whole lot of death.

Nearing the palace Ausdi put his helmet under his right army before looking back at Vale. "Very sorry about the long walk. I saw no sense in cutting all these great trees for nothing." Ausdi said, his eyes admiring the grand trees that paralleled the path. With one last look at Vale he returned to following the path while put the man and his guards at the back of his mind. The walk had was very quiet the only real audible thing was the clinking of his metal boots and the Magna guards who were constantly looking around for a threat.

As the path to the palace finally ended Ausdi turned to Vale, "I welcome you to my home, Vice-Admiral." a hint of melancholy was in his voice as he turned back to the palace. Black armored guards were everywhere and their eyes watched closely, but their blaster rifles hung at their sides. When they neared the main entrance the doors cracked open and darkness awaited them before it was replaced with the sun. Ausdi only gave a smile as he took in the sight before speaking aloud to Vale behind him. "Have you heard of a bounty hunter named Dieau Feheel? A very worthy Mandalorian." Said Ausdi, "I've met him once or twice before in my lifetime, but he tells me that you're a very brave man and of sound mind. Good, sound leaders lead sound armies."

"How do you like my bounty hunter, Vale? He's a good man wouldn't you agree? The added bonus is hearing about your plans." Smiled Ausdi, as he motioned for Vale to enter his home. "He is very fond of your Mandalore plan."

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Franconia and Verana » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:47 pm

Jedi Temple
"Master Ti, Master Vardis, a word if I may?"

The calm, but firm voice of Master Mace Windu cut through the two jedi's meditation. The tall, powerful, Jedi Master strode into the room, and shed his cloak, joining the ladies upon the circular couches that were used for meditations and deep thought.

"We have received a distress call," Windu began, handing Ti a Data pad.

"The Confederacy?" Vardis asked, coming her head slightly.

"No, an unknown fleet, small, mostly a motley assemblage, but it could still prove troublesome. Terminus is a very vital world, and with our own fleet bogged down fighting the CIS in the Outer Rim, we can't spare much to be chasing after pirates."

Shaak Ti looked down, shaking her head. The ship, the fleet, the very planet. Nothing seemed right. She had a bad feeling about this.

"Master Ti, you will be given command of the 2nd fleet, though, after the Battle here, it might take some time to prepare for departure. Master Vardis, you will lead a small mission go scout the situation, take Knights Birash and Tisar with you, only minimal clones, we need them at the front. "

"Yes Master Windu," Vardis said, including her head slightly.

"If that's all ladies," The Master said, standing. "I'll leave you to your work."

Windu left the room, leaving behind a frowning Ti. Her gut roiled. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. She couldn't place a finger on it. She shook off her worry for a second, and nodded to Vardis, who swiftly gathered her things.

"I'll send anything I find to you, Master." She said, as she walked through the door."

"Don't engage them Neerah." Ti said cautioningly. "They migt just be pirates, but I can't shake this feeling of, of utter... Dread about this mission."

"I can handle myself Shaak," Vardis smiled back, "Just remember to show up with those reinforcements"

"May the Force be with you Neerah."

"And with you."

Hyperspace

"I'm telling you," Rhaekar began emphatically, shaking a fist at The amused Togrutan across from him. "It was Visas Marr who slew Darth Nihilus, cast him down, slice, chop, dead. She slew him, and redeemed herself in the eyes of the Force."

"Please," Arrana scoffed back, "We all know Nihilus lost the duel because he had become consistently weaker with age. He had been consuming entire planets, he was probably rotting from the inside out."

"Your both wrong," Vardis interjected firmly from the cockpit. "Meetra Surik killed Nihilus, at the height of his power."

"When we get back to Coruscant," Rhaekar blistered,"I'm going to assemble all the data on the Death of Nihilus."

"Good luck," Vardis said again. "There is more data on the microbial being of Xoba IV than the true circumstances surrounding Nihilus, especially his death."

The three had been arguing almost constantly about the trivial topic since jumping to Hyperspace. When Vardis told Arrana and Rhaekar of the plans for go to Terminus, the other two scoffed, considering it a blue milk run. Whatever rabble was waiting for them at Terminus, they likely had never met a Jedi before

"Their mistake," Vardis mumbled to herself, as the ships rocketed out of hyperspace. Terminus appeared before them, a small flotilla of ancient ships hung in the void between the planet and the small shuttle. The moment they had entered the system, Vardis eyes had narrowed. A sense of unease fall over her, as she peered out the window at the enemy vessels. Dread, it seemed, hung over the ships, they had stumbled upon something very very bad.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:31 am

Aran Vale-Vice Admiral of the CIS-Belkadan
Treko wrote:Ausdi Caheel(Darth Revage)-Sith Assassin-Planet Belkadan

"Such a daring man. I very much admire that, Vice-Admiral." Ausdi said, as he stepped out of the darkness and removed his helmet to truly get face to face with Vale. His chelsea grin scar spreading from ear to ear as he continued to smile at Vale. With a quick turn to his guards he nodded to them and they disappeared into the dense thickness of the forest. "Come, we have much to discuss. My palace awaits at the top of the hill." motioned Ausdi, already making his way up the path while leading Vale. While he led them up the hill he could occasionally see his men weave in and out through the forest. Their eyes were ever so watchful on Vale and his Magna Guards that were behind him. It was if the tension was paper thin and a single miscalculation would end with a whole lot of death.

Nearing the palace Ausdi put his helmet under his right army before looking back at Vale. "Very sorry about the long walk. I saw no sense in cutting all these great trees for nothing." Ausdi said, his eyes admiring the grand trees that paralleled the path. With one last look at Vale he returned to following the path while put the man and his guards at the back of his mind. The walk had was very quiet the only real audible thing was the clinking of his metal boots and the Magna guards who were constantly looking around for a threat.

As the path to the palace finally ended Ausdi turned to Vale, "I welcome you to my home, Vice-Admiral." a hint of melancholy was in his voice as he turned back to the palace. Black armored guards were everywhere and their eyes watched closely, but their blaster rifles hung at their sides. When they neared the main entrance the doors cracked open and darkness awaited them before it was replaced with the sun. Ausdi only gave a smile as he took in the sight before speaking aloud to Vale behind him. "Have you heard of a bounty hunter named Dieau Feheel? A very worthy Mandalorian." Said Ausdi, "I've met him once or twice before in my lifetime, but he tells me that you're a very brave man and of sound mind. Good, sound leaders lead sound armies."

"How do you like my bounty hunter, Vale? He's a good man wouldn't you agree? The added bonus is hearing about your plans." Smiled Ausdi, as he motioned for Vale to enter his home. "He is very fond of your Mandalore plan."

I did not bother keeping a careful eye while we approached his residence. My droids would take care of that for me. And this man seemed to have no interest in seeing me dead. So, allowing myself to enjoy the scenery of the planet I followed the man inside his home. Once he had himself settled, I listened to him compliment me and then he mentioned the bounty hunter in my employ by the name of Dieau Feheel, the Mandalorian that I sent to secure the mask of Mandalore and to unite his people. He told me that Dieau approved of my plan.

"Well, he stands to gain much from it. As do his people, if we can work this successfully, then everybody wins. Except for the Republic of course." I mused while I danced with words. Adjusting position slightly I then continued trying to steer this conversation to a point and then a conclusion. I picked up a bottle of alien whiskey and with a hand motion asked 'May I?' Seeing no objection I poured myself a glass and then offered the bottle to him, speaking over the alcohol. "I do appreciate you bringing me here in such style and comfort Ausdi. But I am quite sure you have not brought me here to share drinks and inform me that my bounty hunter thinks highly of me." I then paused, taking a sip from the strong whiskey.

"Droids, are a luxury I have but I have few others and time is very precious. So why dont we save some of that time and get on to why you have brought me here. What do you want from me? And what can I get from you? You're message said you had something to offer me, and you specifically made sure I received your message rather than Dooku or Grievous. Any reason for that Ausdi Caheel? I asked in a curious tone. Sitting myself down and making myself comfortable in what would hopefully be a new allies hospitality while I awaited to see what kind of bargain or proposal he had for my review.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Bearon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Capsland wrote:Chancellor Palpatine

Palpatine's Bunker, Lower Level of Galactic City, Coruscant
Chancellor Palpatine got up, the sound of blaster fire still going on above but it seemed to be dying down. The Senate guards stopped blocked his entrance.
"I'm sorry sir but we can't let you go up there. It's too dangerous." The Guard holstered his gun by his shoulder.
"I need to address the Senate, this is a matter of complete importance! Galactic City needs me, the Republic need me. If it is so dangerous, then you can accompany me."
"As you wish, sir"
Palpatine was then escorted by his bodyguard of 10 highly trained Senate guards. He eventually made his was to the Senate Building, fortunately the droid artillery did do excessive amounts of damage to the building itself but the same couldn't be said for the ships that lay waste in the hangars. The entire city was on lock down, local garrisons and police forces had all bee mobilised to deal with the last of the droids and to stop any looting taking place. Finally it seemed order had begun to take it's rightful place on Coruscant.

Grand Convocation Chamber, Senate Building
He got close to his platform, the senators were already in their places. The Vice-Chancellor pressed the button to raise the platform in the middle of the Grand Convocation Chamber. The platform rose and the Senators all clapped, the applause was deafening. This was probably do to the high patriotic fever in the air, after the siege and the near destruction of the Senate District, the Senators were full of revenge. Wanting to get back at the Confederates and teach them a lesson once and for all.

Palpatine raised both of his arms, the applause stopped; silence.
"Senators... Today, the Republic had to endure the hardest and most painful battle yet. The CIS tried to force their hand down on the Republic and make us cave in. The even sent their most ruthless General to try and capture me. I assure you senators, this has only made the Republic stronger!"
There was an applause again, this time quieter to give the Chancellor a chance to speak.
"It has made it clear that this war has gone on for too long! It needs to be put to an end!"
The suddenly a senator from Naboo came forth, his repulsorpod hovering around the room. Jar Jar, hehe, excellent. All part of my plan.
Jar Jar spoke.
"Messa agree! They issa only one way to end this war. Messa propose, to give emergency powers of the production of clones to the Supreme Chanclla!"
The whole chamber roared with applause once again. Palpatine smiled. Then the Vice-Chancellor smacked down his staff.
"Order!"
The chamber fell silent, awaiting the chancellor's input on the proposal.
"I humbly accept. Trust me senators, this war will soon end. I will use these powers to build a 'new' and 'better' army, fit for the Republic and her people. I will not allow myself to give up this war as long as I breathe!"
The senators all clapped, while the Vice-Chancellor shouted out. "Session over"
Then the senators docked up and went to their chambers, a long night was ahead of them and the Republic.

Supreme Chancellor's Suite
Palpatine got to the Chancellor's Suite. Assessing all of the reports on the Outer Rim Sieges.
"Call up Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, I wish to talk to him."
"Yes sir" A guard said as he contacted Anakin through the holonet. Now it was just a matter of time before Anakin got here, he would never refuse an audience with Palpatine.

Anakin and his master Obi Wan had just arrived on Coruscant having arrived after the CIS forces retreated into hyperspace. He had grumbled at the fact that they had seemingly missed the space battle but these grumblings were soon cut off as he caught site of the planets surface. His eyes grew wide before hardening as he gazed upon the multihued radiance of colors being produced from the battles being waged below. His master had turned to face him nodding wordlessly at the carnage beneath them. They may have arrived too late to stop the enemy ships from escaping but there was still much that needed to be done in order to protect the lives of Republic citizens. Both Obi Wan and Anakin prepared themselves to launch from the ship and spring in to action as soon as it landed and thus were both surprised when Anakin's comlink rang out amidst the tense silence. Slowly recovering from surprise Anakin reached out before clicking his comlink "Hello?" He asked surprised that the connection still worked through the energy interference. "Hello? General Skywalker? The Chancellor wishes to speak with you immediately and requests your presence in his suite. That will be all." The comlink buzzed out before Anakin could even utter a sentence. Looking at Obi Wan Anakin began "Master-" Obi Wan interrupted waving his hand "It's alright Anakin. I along with the other Jedi will handle the remaining droids. You entertain the Chancellor." Obi Wan finished as he re-input the coordinates to the Chancellor's Suite. Anakin wanted to say something in either his or the Chancellor's defense but couldn't think of a suitable excuse so he simply opted for silence as they made their way to Chancellor Palpatine.
Nothing to see here. Move along.

Capsland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:19 pm

Bearon wrote:
Capsland wrote:Chancellor Palpatine

Palpatine's Bunker, Lower Level of Galactic City, Coruscant
Chancellor Palpatine got up, the sound of blaster fire still going on above but it seemed to be dying down. The Senate guards stopped blocked his entrance.
"I'm sorry sir but we can't let you go up there. It's too dangerous." The Guard holstered his gun by his shoulder.
"I need to address the Senate, this is a matter of complete importance! Galactic City needs me, the Republic need me. If it is so dangerous, then you can accompany me."
"As you wish, sir"
Palpatine was then escorted by his bodyguard of 10 highly trained Senate guards. He eventually made his was to the Senate Building, fortunately the droid artillery did do excessive amounts of damage to the building itself but the same couldn't be said for the ships that lay waste in the hangars. The entire city was on lock down, local garrisons and police forces had all bee mobilised to deal with the last of the droids and to stop any looting taking place. Finally it seemed order had begun to take it's rightful place on Coruscant.

Grand Convocation Chamber, Senate Building
He got close to his platform, the senators were already in their places. The Vice-Chancellor pressed the button to raise the platform in the middle of the Grand Convocation Chamber. The platform rose and the Senators all clapped, the applause was deafening. This was probably do to the high patriotic fever in the air, after the siege and the near destruction of the Senate District, the Senators were full of revenge. Wanting to get back at the Confederates and teach them a lesson once and for all.

Palpatine raised both of his arms, the applause stopped; silence.
"Senators... Today, the Republic had to endure the hardest and most painful battle yet. The CIS tried to force their hand down on the Republic and make us cave in. The even sent their most ruthless General to try and capture me. I assure you senators, this has only made the Republic stronger!"
There was an applause again, this time quieter to give the Chancellor a chance to speak.
"It has made it clear that this war has gone on for too long! It needs to be put to an end!"
The suddenly a senator from Naboo came forth, his repulsorpod hovering around the room. Jar Jar, hehe, excellent. All part of my plan.
Jar Jar spoke.
"Messa agree! They issa only one way to end this war. Messa propose, to give emergency powers of the production of clones to the Supreme Chanclla!"
The whole chamber roared with applause once again. Palpatine smiled. Then the Vice-Chancellor smacked down his staff.
"Order!"
The chamber fell silent, awaiting the chancellor's input on the proposal.
"I humbly accept. Trust me senators, this war will soon end. I will use these powers to build a 'new' and 'better' army, fit for the Republic and her people. I will not allow myself to give up this war as long as I breathe!"
The senators all clapped, while the Vice-Chancellor shouted out. "Session over"
Then the senators docked up and went to their chambers, a long night was ahead of them and the Republic.

Supreme Chancellor's Suite
Palpatine got to the Chancellor's Suite. Assessing all of the reports on the Outer Rim Sieges.
"Call up Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, I wish to talk to him."
"Yes sir" A guard said as he contacted Anakin through the holonet. Now it was just a matter of time before Anakin got here, he would never refuse an audience with Palpatine.

Anakin and his master Obi Wan had just arrived on Coruscant having arrived after the CIS forces retreated into hyperspace. He had grumbled at the fact that they had seemingly missed the space battle but these grumblings were soon cut off as he caught site of the planets surface. His eyes grew wide before hardening as he gazed upon the multihued radiance of colors being produced from the battles being waged below. His master had turned to face him nodding wordlessly at the carnage beneath them. They may have arrived too late to stop the enemy ships from escaping but there was still much that needed to be done in order to protect the lives of Republic citizens. Both Obi Wan and Anakin prepared themselves to launch from the ship and spring in to action as soon as it landed and thus were both surprised when Anakin's comlink rang out amidst the tense silence. Slowly recovering from surprise Anakin reached out before clicking his comlink "Hello?" He asked surprised that the connection still worked through the energy interference. "Hello? General Skywalker? The Chancellor wishes to speak with you immediately and requests your presence in his suite. That will be all." The comlink buzzed out before Anakin could even utter a sentence. Looking at Obi Wan Anakin began "Master-" Obi Wan interrupted waving his hand "It's alright Anakin. I along with the other Jedi will handle the remaining droids. You entertain the Chancellor." Obi Wan finished as he re-input the coordinates to the Chancellor's Suite. Anakin wanted to say something in either his or the Chancellor's defense but couldn't think of a suitable excuse so he simply opted for silence as they made their way to Chancellor Palpatine.

The doors opened, with Anakin and 2 Senate guards walking in.
"Ah Anakin, how are you my boy? I have heard how courageous you were in the battle above. Shame the Jedi council didn't task you with killing Grievous. I was this close" Palpatine closing his fingers in front of Anakin. "To getting killed. I'm sure if you were there, Grievous would've died and this horrible war at an end." Palpatine gestured Anakin to sit. "Come, sit" Then Palpatine sat down on his chair, the newly fitted glass behind him.
"Anakin, you must be wondering why I called you here. I have great news. We have located Grievous, he fled to the Utapau system. Apparently he's holding the populace hostage. Now I was thinking, who better to lead to task force to kill Grievous, than you. I am sure that you are the best candidate to lead the clones into battle on Utapau. So, what say you?" Palpatine looked at Anakin, smiling.
Don't take anything I say seriously... Seriously.
Currently sleeping in the region of Sunalaya

"I drink to forget but I always remember" - Helen the hall monitor

#SingleStateSolution4Ventismar

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:26 pm

Great Franconia and Verana wrote:-snip

Dread

"My Master," A robotic, echoing voice said, the opaquely gray droid kneeling in a steeping bow to the one called Dread, "The Jedi have arrived as planned. Our old, decrepit models await them between Terminus and the drop-off of Hyperspace." The tall, powerful Sith Lord the droid addressed sat upon his throne on his personal ship, the dreadnought safely within the planetary atmosphere of Terminus. "They await your orders, Master."

Dread thought for a moment, half-sensing the arriving force. It was pitiful, to say the least, in his eyes. He had hoped for a more vibrant, powerful catch. Maybe a Council Member to test his power against, but Dread supposed that beggars cannot be choosers, and that he will take what he can get from the Order. He had been wrong to believe they would gift this mission with high priority to begin with due to the on-going Clone Wars. Nonetheless, he raised his arm in order to give the super-droid a command. "Have their droid operators initiate hostile contact. Fire at will. Rush against them as well, make costly mistakes, lure them into a sense of easy victory."

"At that moment, self-destruct the old models. Give our interlopers a light show to haunt them." Dread placed his hands together, enjoying his tactic. "They may sense living beings on these ships, but they will not know that they are hostages until it is far too late." Dread called out for one of his co-conspirators in the Terminus Invasion, "Darth Umbra," He said with respectful graces, "Is your force at the ready behind this pitiful world?"

A hologram answered him almost immediately, "My fleet is ready and waiting behind this world. It provides a good shadow against the Jedi scum. I'm not going to just waltz in and destroy them, either, I crave a duel, Dread, and I shall have it."

"Have it, then." He commanded, "But do not forget the mission."

"Pfft, it's success hinges on you, not me. Umbra, out." She replied with a distasteful tone. Dread sighed angrily, wishing nothing but death to find Umbra in her duel so that he can take charge of her vessels.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:38 pm

Darth Africanus | Darth Tiberius
'

"Tiberius, what news do you bring me of the front?" Darth Africanus inquired, communicating with the other Sith Lord through the Force itself, Africanus meditating to keep the connection viable and strong. A prefered method of contact for the man, as Africanus believed holo-messages and other technological tidbits could be traced, tracked, and listened in on by others while the Force provided an almost impressive safeguard against such eavesdropping.

"The Rakatan Archipelago has fallen, Africanus. My forces have swept them aside with ease. Your recommendation years prior has paid off in multitudes, as the spies and agents sent by yourself crippled their ability to withstand applied pressure. I can to collect their debts to our cause and ended up collecting their planets in the stead of Credits. A most admirable trade." Tiberius answered, "There are now seven more planets within our domain."

"There is more to be had, Tiberius. Dread has taken Terminus - the vital trade depot of the Outer Rim - from the Galactic Republic with support from Umbra. Sulla is not far from him in Wild Space, having taken the allegiance of many worlds there and is currently on his way to support Dread against a fleet of the Jedi. Your next tasks, however, will be the securing of more contracts and trade partners, perhaps worlds if pressed, onto the Wild Space located near the Republic's Northern Dependencies. In all matters, do not tempt Csilla or the Chiss. Abide by their laws and customs should you meet them, and offer to secure an alliance if at all possible. Your main target will be Ilum in order to disrupt the flow of Saber Crystals to the Jedi and place it under our control."

"A most pleasing plan of action. Shall we attack with the two fangs developing upon the Galactic North and South?"

"As keen as you are, Tiberius, it is but a diversion. A massive feint on a galactic scale. The Republic is engaged with the Confederacy, and what they can spare to attack these 'Sith-like raiders' on their outpost worlds in the far reaches of space will only draw them further into the fire. Our attack shall come at their center - directly upon the Core Worlds from our protection in the Unknown Regions. They do not have the Star Maps that we have, developed by ancient forbearers predating even the Jedi themselves, and through these undiscovered hyperspace lanes, we shall strike the Republic with fury unlike any they have yet seen."

"What of the Confederates?"

"Useless puppetry of the sell-sword known as Sidious. Dooku is no true Sith either, and his leaders may be of skill, but they lack in character and discipline. Two can be of note, that of Grievous and the other of Vale. Even in the Unknown Regions, we get word of their exploits and tactical brilliance, but they are used to fighting a logical, predictable enemy that lies in the Republic. They have never faced a being capable of hyperlogical thought processes that far outstrips their own. We can make an alliance with them of the moment, but it will be broken when the time is right."

"A justifiable statement. Regardless, I have matters to attend to with growing conscription and technology between the races we've taken under our mantle. Farewell, Africanus."

"Farewell, Tiberius. May passion guide you."

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Franconia and Verana » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:22 am

Terminus
Neerah Vardis squinted slightly, deftly piloting her small shuttle through the mess of hulks that made you this pirate "Fleet." Decrepit vessels, some surely older than herself, hung suspended over the planet below, poised like a strange sculpture. Darting and weaving from side to side, all three Jedi had their eyes peeled, and we're ready for anything.

They all sensed the strangest feeling, something they hadn't felt in their lives. Dread, evil, fear, anger, hate, confusion, it was a mess of everything the Jedi fought so hard against.

"I don't like this," Arrana said, peering through a viewport at a particularly ancient vessel. "I don't like this at all."

Rhaekar harrumphed, rapping his pike on the ground slightly.
"Maybe we should wait for Master Ti and her reinforcements. Who knows, this could all jsut be nothing."

Vardis shook her head, eyeing the largest vessel straight ahead. "No, something is definitely wrong. I'm not detecting much in any of these ships. And there is nothing coming from the planet either."

"We should investigate," Arrana said, moving to the co-pilots seat. "There, take us in, it's appears to be an access hatch."

The republic shuttle darted forward, landing like a frail moth atop the largest of the vessels. Vardis tapped several buttons on the control console, extending the shuttles access port. With a click they linked, doors clasped together. The trio stood, and readied themselves. The force only knows what they might find on the other side of the door.

Rhaekar tapped several buttons the exterior of the ship, as the access port Swished open. Nothing was inside that the could see, the pale.light from the interior of their own vessel hardly piecing the darkness of the other ship.

"Let's do it." Vardis said calmly, leaping into the dark, followed swiftly by her compatriots.
Last edited by Great Franconia and Verana on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sulania
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:38 am

Sabosen - Corellia

Sabosen rushed through the brush and flora of the temperate world of Corellia, she had to be quiet so she didn't use her lightsaber to cut through the brush quickly and instead used her knowledge of the Sokan form to keep her in the heights of the trees as to allow her to move a bit more quickly. If she kept going in this single direction, she was bound to hit a landmark of some kind. Whether that be a settlement or one of the planet's various oceans, it was something that would help her find her location.

She did her best to seal the wounds on her head, as to avoid her blood leaking onto the ground and giving the Republic forces already probably looking for survivors of the crash. While at first she could pass off as being a Jedi General, it would eventually fail her as it would be easy for them to get a report and find out that the Imperator Star Destroyer that crashed into their planet was taken by the CIS during the Battle of Coruscant. Poor thing they didn't have commlinks that could transmit her signal as far away as Admiral Vale, for all he knows she's probably dead or in Republic hands.

She stopped on a branch and crouched down as she saw two people below her, she examined them for a moment. Both were Humans, both were obviously little more than children probably in their adolescence. "C'mon! I saw it land somewhere over here!" The tallest one shouted to the other who was following closely behind. It was hard to make out their distinct features in the dark, but it appeared he had blonde hair and light skin. He was of an average build for a kid of their age, slender perhaps.

"I'm coming!" The other one said, trying his best to catch up. This one appeared to have darker hair, and obviously had a more round shape than his friend. The moment he caught up with his friend, he bent over and began coughing due to the excess exercise that he was obviously not used to. "Just give me a moment... *Cough* *Cough* Jek, I just need a moment." He said, coughing and and huffing and puffing trying to catch his breath.

"We don't have a moment! We need to get there now! Before the soldiers pick apart everything!" He almost yelled, but kept himself quiet as he knew that there were probably others in the forest. It was, Sabosen guessed, a little natural for adolescents to be as rebellious and curious as to go out into the woods at night, without anybody else, and look at a crash that could potentially have things inside that could kill them. She also added stupid to that list, along with impulsive. She continued to watch the two silently, not making a move so that she not alert them to her present.

After a few moments of waiting, the blonde boy, Jek, grabbed his overweight friend and pulled him further in the forest. Leaving Sabosen to finally move freely. She continued on her way, following the boys direction from when they came. The boys likely had a home, and that home was probably near a settlement of some sort. So she'd have luck getting treatment and lying low there than being found as a random person wondering the forest. One is a lot less suspicious.

After travelling for a long while, she came across a ruin of some sort. It appeared ancient and overgrown with various brush and plants, forgotten to the tomes of time and to be reclaimed by the forest and life of Corellia. She was exhausted and tired from all that had transpired today, and the ruins appeared to be standing enough to offer good shelter. She fell from the branch she was on, and onto the ground below her outside of the structure. She could feel a presence within, but her exhausted mind payed no heed to it and her body continued into it.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Great Franconia and Verana wrote:Terminus
Neerah Vardis squinted slightly, deftly piloting her small shuttle through the mess of hulks that made you this pirate "Fleet." Decrepit vessels, some surely older than herself, hung suspended over the planet below, poised like a strange sculpture. Darting and weaving from side to side, all three Jedi had their eyes peeled, and we're ready for anything.

They all sensed the strangest feeling, something they hadn't felt in their lives. Dread, evil, fear, anger, hate, confusion, it was a mess of everything the Jedi fought so hard against.

"I don't like this," Arrana said, peering through a viewport at a particularly ancient vessel. "I don't like this at all."

Rhaekar harrumphed, rapping his pike on the ground slightly.
"Maybe we should wait for Master Ti and her reinforcements. Who knows, this could all jsut be nothing."

Vardis shook her head, eyeing the largest vessel straight ahead. "No, something is definitely wrong. I'm not detecting much in any of these ships. And there is nothing coming from the planet either."

"We should investigate," Arrana said, moving to the co-pilots seat. "There, take us in, it's appears to be an access hatch."

The republic shuttle darted forward, landing like a frail moth atop the largest of the vessels. Vardis tapped several buttons on the control console, extending the shuttles access port. With a click they linked, doors clasped together. The trio stood, and readied themselves. The force only knows what they might find on the other side of the door.

Rhaekar tapped several buttons the exterior of the ship, as the access port Swished open. Nothing was inside that the could see, the pale.light from the interior of their own vessel hardly piecing the darkness of the other ship.

"Let's do it." Vardis said calmly, leaping into the dark, followed swiftly by her compatriots.

Dread | Sulla | Umbra | Scourge

The powerful Sith Lord sat upon his seat with pride, an aura of absolute fear and despair flowing from it like a plagued cloud of disease. A small gadget lit up suddenly, displaying a brief message in front of the fearsome leader, nodding in it's acceptance, swiping it away. "The Jedi have made it onto the vessel. Little do they know, they have made it onto their own coffins. That fear you feel is primal, a fear of the unknown. Do not tread heavy, foolish Jedi, because you do not know what awaits you in the dark."

For all intents and purposes, the ships looked rather dirty, unkempt, a floating husk of a ship barely able to keep the lights on. The constant flickers of light one moment and a suddenly, half-second of darkness the next, plunging the task force into almost pitch black darkness for just a moment. One would think the lightsaber would provide ambient light, but something was...off, about these shadows. It was almost like they were fake, or so.

A large, circular and very open complex awaited them after some travels in the ship's innards. A robot, seemingly deactivated and covered with spare parts every which way and that. No signs of a struggle, just that he had seemed to collapse there. His model was strange, otherworldly, perhaps attesting to him being a relic from long ago. One of his eyes flickered on, but sputtered, and weakly died off. It seems like he was trying to reactivate himself, but failed to boot up. A calm, eerie hush fell over the room though, it's temperature plunging and a cold air blowing through somehow. That feeling of not being alone fell onto them in heaps.

The lights plunged themselves off for just one more moment, quickly turning on in the next. However, a jump-scare awaited them, the figure of Darth Umbra became apparent as soon as the room lit up. Between the dying robot and the Jedi Task Force, she stood calm, confident, a smirk upon her face. "You really should be afraid of the dark, my Jedi." She said softly, uncrossing her arms and moving toward her saber hilt, interrupted by a set of heavy footsteps.

"Yeah, yeah." A masculine, extremely loud voice called, it's thunderous footsteps materializing at the entrance to one of the halls that the room split off into. "I'm here alright. No need for random, mind trickin' introductions. Shadows and whatever kinds of bullshit she wants to play with." The man said, nodding towards Umbra, who scoffed at him nonetheless. "Really, though, you guys are fucked anyways, so here it is." The muscular, shirtless man said, his white hair flowing all around and his saber hilt already in his hand.

Activating his saber in a reverse-style grip, bathing his side in red light, he introduced himself. "I'm Darth Sulla, welcome to death, I will be your guide."

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Franconia and Verana » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:03 am

Terminus
Surrounded by the the conjured shadows and that pals red light of this "Darth Sulla'sl" lightsaber, the trio stood, their ground, eyeing the two strangers. Vardis knitted her eyebrows together, mind racing to connect the dots and discover what was happening. Her hand was instinctively on her lightsaber hilt, as she stared down her opponents.

She could sense her companions shock at facing Force sensitive opponents, trained ones at that. Even she was sligly surprised, having to swiftly collect herself to form a coherent answer.

"You are no Sith," Vardis said back, calmly beginning to pace in front of Arrana and Rhaekar. "You are misguided, lost, people searching for answers."

She halted, spinning to face Sulla. She slowly strode towards the hulking man, and she eyed him as she drew close.

"You are trespassing and invading Republic space, with your quaint little fleet here. Now you see, there is a full battle squadron of Republic cruisers bearing down on this location." The petite female Jedi place a finger on Sulla's bear chest. "Even if you escape, this world will be ours. Whatever has happened in your life, both of your lives, it is not too late."

The Jedi Master turned again, her back facing the Sith.

"We can help you. We are Jedi. Surrender, your lives, and the lives of those under your command will be spared." She looked over her shoulder at the Arkanian. Her finely sculpted eyebrows raised as she looked at her foe. "We can help you become more than you are."

Sulla grunted a chuckle, flashing his blade. The crimson beam was inches from Vardis' face, with the serene jedi barely moving an inch as it swung by.

Vardis nodded to her companions, and the Jedi leapt into action, the epitome of coordination.

Igniting all their sabers, the trio raced into the fray. Vardis was the first one in, violet lightsaber a flurry of shallow cuts and probing strikes against the heavy guard of Darth Sulla. Her speed and precision were unmatched, and as her assault began to slacken, Sulla took full advantage.

Using his superior size and strength, the Arkanian attempted to batter his way through the Jedi Masters defence. Vardis met several of his blows head on, their blades clashing as the stronger hits drove her back. She soon realized that she could not bear the brunt of Sulla's assault head on, rather, she began to employ her expertise at evasion, sidestepping or dodging the less refined parts of Sulla's style. Across the cargo bah the fenced, each giving ground, as they flowed in combat. Vardis was swift and precise. Her lack of physical strength forced her to be far more mobile than Sulla. Her footwork was elegant, and incredibly intricate, the hallmark of a Makashi specialist. Each attack Sulla launched incorporated swift acrobatic moves, trying to slip past Vardis, or otherwise create an opening. Yet the wily jedi would have none of this tomfoolery, either repositioning herself instantly with her mobile footwork, or using there more refine and elegant swordsmanship to force Sulla back on the defensive. As she spun and weaved her way about the room, she parried each of the Arkanian assaults, stopping them before they scored home.

The Jedi Master leaped away, taking a respite to regain some energy. Yet Sulla didn't give and inch. In seconds he was charging, blade held high. The impending power attack was clearly too strong to block, the Force of meeting it head on would likely force Vardis onto her knees, or worse, send her saber flying from her hands. Yet, Sulla's speed was comparable to her own, and the likely hood of dodging the attack without injury was slim. The Jedi had only seconds to make a decision. In a slit second, she was in motion, charging back at Sulla. The Arkanian raised his blade higher, moving to crush the smaller Vardis. Yet in doing so, he left himself open, and the small woman took full advantage. Pushing hard off the ground, Vardis spun through the air, flying over Sulla. As she passed over his head, she sung her blade in a wide arch,.hoping to slice his head in twane. His split second block saved him, the violet beam of Vardis saber bouncing off the sizzling crimson sulla wielded. The Jedi Master landed in a crouch yet she was immediately moving again. Her maneuver had clearly taken the more cumbersome opponent by surprise, and she would take full advantage of it. Leaping into the air, and striking downwards as she fell, Vardis locked blades with Sulla and looked him dead in the eyes...

Meanwhile, across the cargo bay, Rhaekar and Arrana clashed with the Zabrak female. For seconds the group hd simply circled each other, weighing the options. Yet it was Umbra who attacked first, Swinging her whip, she officially began the fight. Against such exotic weapons as the light whip, there were few well trained defenders of it. As Umbra span and twisted her lithe body, her long, crimson weapons flurried around her. Rhaekar was a ball of motion, leaping around the cargo bay,a nd even onto some of the packages that were being transported. He swung hard and fast, using his Pikes superior length to strike out at Umbra while always on the lookout for the second assault. The unpredictability lf the lightwhips proved challenging. Arrana was surrounded by a sea or blue energy, twisting her saber in simple, effective motions that flowed into one another. Compensating for her lack of physical strength, Arrana was mobile, her blue saber staff a rotating cyclone of energy. Using the momentum built up by these acrobatic spins, Arrana was able to keep up with Umbra and also gather strength to back up her blows.
Last edited by Great Franconia and Verana on Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:43 pm

Great Franconia and Verana wrote:-snip

"My, my." Sulla declared, locking sabers and eyes with the Jedi Master, the dazzling shower of sparks engulfing the both of them as one tried to edge out the other. "Quite the acrobat, no?" He pushed the Master off of himself and leap backwards, putting some distance between him and Vardis. Circling her, Darth Sulla twirled his red lightsaber, the scene almost like a wolf attempting to circle it's prey - however, the Sith Lord knew this was no rabbit he had cornered, no lamb either, but a finely crafted warrior.

"Had I been a more suave person, I'd offer to take you out for a drink sometime. I suppose, though, that I can dine with your corpse instead." He said, launching into yet another offensive in rapid motion, furiously smashing against each of Vardis' defenses - using his combat styles' signature motions of unparalleled aggression and force to achieve victory. "I am not lost, dear girl, I have been found. What you claim as the Dark Side is simply a rejection of nature itself - how noble of you to deny what nature had brought."

"It is...adorable that you wish to save us, to say the least." Sulla said, leaping away once more, dodging out of a quick attack from Vardis, one which would have cut him in half had he not. He gave the woman a sly smile, enjoying their combat session. Shooting a glance over to his colleague, Darth Umbra, he acknowledged that she was not as well off as he was, and in that same glance, he looked towards the seemingly old robot laying upon the floor, sighing at the sight. "Care to join the battle sometime?" He yelled at it, focusing his attention back to Vardis.

While the lightwhips flashed and danced, Umbra could control them only in a vague sense. Powerful blows must be built up by vicious, time-consuming swings, and worse yet, against two opponents, Umbra's style of combat was not a good match in the slightest. She shined in single combat - but fought on nonetheless, sections of the floor and walls being burned as her lightwhips slashed across them - missing Arrana and Rhaekar. She grit her teeth, suddenly realizing that she had left an opening too big to ignore for the Jedi, and tried to quickly pull her whips back to protect herself.

It was too late - Rhaekar was upon her, his Pike prepared to stab Darth Umbra through the chest. Her eyes widened as she threw herself back, attempting to dodge away from the attack, but the Pike's superior distance would not let her escape so easily. As he clenched in anticipation of the blow, a silvery flash appeared between her and Rhaekar, expertly side-stepping the Pike's saber and grabbing it towards the base, flinging it upward in a swift motion. Before the short, Sullustan Jedi Knight stood a sleek, nimble, mechanized warrior of somesort.

His eyes glowed a vicious red, locking upon the Knight. Extending his hands out before himself, the robot produced two lightsaber hilts from his palms, clicking them on as he grasped them. He was without words, only actions, for now at least, intended to be the Inversions' ace in the hole for this particular battle. Scourge, as he would be later known, spun his sabers much like the fearsome General Grevious of the Separatists, but showed much more fluid control and skill with them. Stopping them in an instant, he launched at Rhaekar...

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Franconia and Verana » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:19 am

Terminus
Sparks flew as Sulla's blade sliced through a bulkhead, a section where Vardis' body had been just seconds before. Whirling behind the Arkanian, the Jedi Master lunging forward, her nimble assault stopped by his crimson blade.

"Don't flatter yourself," She said, forcing his blade away from her own "You would be lucky to dine with any part of me, living or dead."

She blocked a lethal overhanded swing, jumping back from the Force of the blow. She stared down her opponent, an leaped forward, pushing her force speed to the limit. Striking faster than a lightning bolt, and as precise as a guillotine, the Jedi Master batted at the larger man's defence, until a small opening appeared. Flicking her blade just slightly, she span around the man's now open waist, and swung, allowing her flamboyant spin to add momentum to the attack. What would have been a killing blow was swiftly avoided by a desperate dodge, as Sulla jumped away from danger. The altercation left a thin, sizzling cut along his bare abdomen, but only a superficial wound. The Jedi Master risked a look over the cargo bay, and swiftly took stock of the fights.

The arrival of the strange battle droids took Rhaekar by surprise, and the diminutive jedi backed away cautiously, assuming a defensive stance. Arrana was still twirling around Umbra, light whips flailing like tentacles around the impenetrable defence of Althe Togrutans saber staff.

The Sullustan decided to probe the DROID defenses, and launched a cautious, and textbook, Ataru maneuver. The Jedi found himself swiftly on the backdoor, as the droids, after blocking his attack, countered with a flurry of powerful strikes, it's dual blades hammering down at the Jedi Knight. A small ball of motion, Rhaekar was spinning, leaping, and in some cases, diving, in every direction to avoid the barrage of attacks that came from the seemingly archaic droid. The smell of burning robe told Rhaekar that his opponent had come much too close for comfort. A double handed strike from the droid locked with Rhaekar's pike, and the Sullustan bulbous eyes stared deep into the black, red, photoreceptors of the droid. The muscles of the Jedi buckled under the might of the machine, and Rhaekar was sent skidding across the floor. Hardly having gotten up, the droid was again on the offensive.

With Vardis in a evenly matched fight, Rhaekar hard pressed bys his mechanical rival, and Arrana gracefully combating the exotic machinations of Darth Umbra, the situation looked bleak.

Vardis was again forced back, as Sulla locked her blade with his own. The Jedi had given up trying to convert the man and stared deep into his eyes. The two stood their, as if like a statue, equal in power, skill, and determination. With looked like the deadlock would continue forever....

The ship was rocked by a series of massive explosions, the tremors rumbling through the vessel sent all the combatants to the ground. Arrana peered through a window,having been thrown against the transparisteel. Outside, off in space, three large triangular vessels appeared to have just come out of Hyperspace, and were now raining heavy turbolaser fire at the regular tag fleet, great blue beams of energy streaking across the sky. A small cloud of fighters too closed from these ships, flying towards the fleet.

"It's Master Ti," Arrana shouted in jubilation as she tried desperately to stand.
Last edited by Great Franconia and Verana on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nasaira
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:02 pm

Darth Malice, Korriban

The surface of the planet was barren with the only life left was the Krayt dragons but they were no company. Darth Malice Walked through the halls of the ancient sith lords, it had been five years since his master was killed, it had been five years since he had seen anything besides the barren landscape of Korriban.

Korriban the ancestral burial place of all the ancient sith lords. The planet use to be the center of the sith empire, full of life and with massive majestic tombs dedicated to the sith lords.

Now the sith empire is dead and the one majestic tombs are mere shells of their former grandeur. The only life that all exists on the planet are the Krayt dragons that still protect their former masters tombs.

Darth Malice Walked through the halls of Nago Sadow's tomb. The ancient sith lord was known for being a warrior and for his skill with his Lightsaber. Darth Malice had spent most of his five years on Korriban studying the holocrons in Nago Sadow's tomb, learning all of the former lords secrets. Especially all of his Lightsaber techniques, by now Darth Malice was more then just proficient with his Lightsaber.

Darth Malice's self imposed exile had come to an end, it was time for him to return to the galaxy and form the new sith empire. He had noticed that the Republic patrols over Korriban had become a rare thing in recent months, something most of been happening in the galaxy for the Republic to abandon patrols over the ancient sith world.

Entering the starship of his former master the " stronghold" is a firespray-31 attack and patrol craft. The ship hadn't been in space for five years. Darth Malice sat in the chair looking at the controls, reaching out and flipping the main power switch bringing the ship to life. The engines came to life and roared with a low growl. Pressing the throttle forward the engines low growl grew into a giant roar, lifting the ship into the air and towards the vastness of space.

Breaking through the atmosphere into the galaxy surrounded by nothing but stats. Darth Malice set a course for Corcusant the center of the Republic. Darth Malice had a plan and it was time to put it into motion.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:45 pm

Jedi Master Atonai Tarrk
On-Board his Venator Star Destroyer

Atonai stood aboard his Venator Class Star Destroyer, the Valiant, gazing down below at the planet Malastare. It was surely a planet of diversity, having rivers, forests, and wastelands. He was there for only one thing, though. After consulting his small Fleet Squadrons commander, he concluded it would save time to refuel here. The planet had been secured earlier on in the clone wars, which was beneficial for the Republic. Its massive fuel reserves were crucial to the Republic Navy. His ships had been descending down to the planet and refueling, and were nearly done. Besides, he only had 4 ships in his squadron.
After the long wait, his ships were finally back in orbit and ready to jump. He had been ordered to jump to the planet Florrum after a few trade convoys had been destroyed by pirates, and Atonai was trying to stall the jump. Florrum was a back water planet, that no one really cared for. Its population was largely composed of vial, disrespectful pirates with no regard for the Jedi or the law. This needed to be addressed, but a well respected and well known Master like Tarrk should be used elsewhere. He never had high regards for criminals, but felt that the Separatist were a larger threat to the Republic right now.
Earlier in his life, he had been offered a permanent seat on the Jedi Council. He never liked having to spend all of his time at the temple delegating other Jedi. He had served as a Temporary Council Member for a few months about a year before the offer was made, and he regretted ever agreeing to it. His skills were in peacekeeping and working in the field, not in the temple. He ha turned down this seat, and hoped it would allow more freedom through more distance from the council. This did not happen, of course, as the Council had demanded he go to Florrum. None the less, his stalling had lasted long enough. The bridge crew were all starring at him waiting for an order, which was quite awkward.

Finally, the Admiral walked up to him.
"General, sir? Shall we jump to Florrum? The Council was quite urgent in their request, and I am sure the Dug's are tired of us clotting up their space lanes on the busy Hydian Way."
After another few seconds of thought, he turned to face the Admiral.
"Of course, set a course immediately." The Admiral turned around and began to give orders.
Tarrk turned to a bridge office and asked a quick question.
"How long is our jump, Lieutenant?"
It took him a moment to calculate, but he finally turned around and gave him the exact time.
"Well, sir, I calculate it will take us 6 days to arrive, given there are no obstacles."
"Good, don't rush. Florrum is no pretty site. I've seen it before on a mission in my youth. It is not worth going back to, but if it pleases the almighty c-" He stopped himself before he began to go on and talk negatively about the council.
He swiftly turned around, and made way for his quarters. He would meditate in private.
Last edited by Pantorrum on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Nasaira
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:30 pm

DARTH MALICE, NAR SHADDA

The coldness of space rivaled the loneliness that I experienced on the barren surface of Korriban. I haven't been off of Korriban in five years, there has to be a reason why the Republic would stop patrols above Korriban. The one place that I knew I could find answers is the planet of Nar Shadda.

My master took them there several times during my training. Nar Shadda, also called little Corcusant but there was nothing pleasant about this place. A melting pot of smugglers trying to make an easy profit and bounty hunters waiting for their next target, if there was any place to find answers Nar Shadda was it.

I approached the planet requesting for a landing Bay to dock and begun my search for answers.

" Docking station this is the ship stronghold requesting landing Bay."

It took several seconds to recieve a response but I finally received my answer.

" ship stronghold, request accepted proceed to Docking Bay 5"

Docking Bay 5, I imputed the coordinates that I was given and made my approach, it didn't take long for me to break the atmosphere and descend into the planet. It has been seven years since I've been to Nar Shadda with my master but nothing has changed. The planet was still one big city, a dirty filthy place. This is the perfect place to find the information I need.

I landed at the Docking station that I was designated to, I did not want to attract any attention, not just yet. As soon as I landed the dock master came out to greet me. He demanded that I pay a Docking fee of 200 credits. With a wave of my hand and a mere suggestion the fee was waved.

" I don't need to pay."

of course the dock master agreed with me. Now where would the place
To find information be. Ah yes a cantina and there is no shortage of them here. I walked to the first one that I saw and entered. Now time to find out what has been happening in my exile.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse