NATION

PASSWORD

The Elder Scrolls: Frozen Rise (ES RP, sandbox, OOC, Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Whic Daedra will appear next?

Clavicus Vile
No votes
Nocturnal
9%
Sanguine
36%
Mephala
No votes
Azura
36%
Jyggalag
18%

Total votes : 11

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Alouite wrote:Yeah, well if someone is good at illusion magic maybe they could cast a spell to make a stuffed bag look like a person. It could be made from the straw and one of the Fur blankets. It isn't rare for such things to be missing from cells due to a general lack of care for the prisoners.

Doesn't a certain someones character *Cough* have a soul gem powering their *Cough* nondescript mechanical arm?

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:18 pm

Servinta wrote:
Alouite wrote:Yeah, well if someone is good at illusion magic maybe they could cast a spell to make a stuffed bag look like a person. It could be made from the straw and one of the Fur blankets. It isn't rare for such things to be missing from cells due to a general lack of care for the prisoners.

Doesn't a certain someones character *Cough* have a soul gem powering their *Cough* nondescript mechanical arm?

Rarezen Diski?
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014

Postby Insaeldor » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Servinta wrote:

But I don't have a soul gem as of now I have to use Magicka to power it right now. Plus I'm a battle Mage no real experiance using illusion spells.

But it's not like they will notice while we're still in the place anyway.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Servinta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:20 pm

Insaeldor wrote:
Servinta wrote:

But I don't have a soul gem as of now I have to use Magicka to power it right now. Plus I'm a battle Mage no real experiance using illusion spells.

Oh, sorry.

I read the powering of the arm and probably didn't understand that it wasn't powered by it anymore.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:22 pm

I'll give Nuxipal 10 more minutes to reply as Sylvi before I go ahead and reply.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:23 pm

Servinta wrote:
Insaeldor wrote:But I don't have a soul gem as of now I have to use Magicka to power it right now. Plus I'm a battle Mage no real experiance using illusion spells.

Oh, sorry.

I read the powering of the arm and probably didn't understand that it wasn't powered by it anymore.

It's not really importent tbh just leaves me more magicka to be used for combat if I use a soul gem.

But how did my arm get dropped into the conversation anyway?

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Insaeldor wrote:
Servinta wrote:
Oh, sorry.

It's not really importent tbh just leaves me more magicka to be used for combat if I use a soul gem.

He thought the soul gem would allow you to have enough power to pull off a long lasting illusion spell. At least thats what I assume.
Last edited by Alouite on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyman Minsky

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:26 pm

Alouite wrote:
Taigawa wrote:I hated the Imperials in TES V....but in your OP you made it seem like they're the bad guys so I made my char try (and fail) to rebel in my app to give a reason for her to be in prision.

What do you mean about my OP? I'll review your app now though.

EDIT: I don't know about you being Archmage.

I mean She hates the Stormcloaks. The archmage bit is based on how I played the game (As a mage.) and since there isn't much background on your interpritation of him (her in my playthrough,) I figured he had been there are and was the archmage. My character was there to serve as his replacement untill the Dragonborn's return.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Servinta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:27 pm

Insaeldor wrote:
Servinta wrote:
Oh, sorry.

Earlier someone said "If only I had a soul gem" (referencing illusion magic and their desire to use it for cloaking) then this whole fake body thing came up and they said they would like to use a soul gem.

sooooooooooooo

Your arm showed up. :D :D
Last edited by Servinta on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:27 pm

Taigawa wrote:
Alouite wrote:What do you mean about my OP? I'll review your app now though.

EDIT: I don't know about you being Archmage.

I mean She hates the Stormcloaks. The archmage bit is based on how I played the game (As a mage.) and since there isn't much background on your interpritation of him (her in my playthrough,) I figured he had been there are and was the archmage. My character was there to serve as his replacement untill the Dragonborn's return.

Well, I'll make a final decision once I see your RP Example.
Hyman Minsky

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:30 pm

Servinta wrote:
Insaeldor wrote:It's not really importent tbh just leaves me more magicka to be used for combat if I use a soul gem.

Earlier someone said "If only I had a soul gem" (referencing illusion magic and their desire to use it for cloaking) then this whole fake body thing came up and they said they would like to use a soul gem.

sooooooooooooo

Your arm showed up.

Okay I see, well I'll see what I can do. My guy isn't great at illusion magic but he should know enough for a basic spell. Worst comes to worst I'll just put my Mechanical arm in a sling and try to buy a soul gem in Darkstar or when I arrive at Winterbold.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:47 pm

Taigawa wrote:Try this:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=326856 the Dragonslayer RP i'm in.

Usually I wouldn't do this, but Isnaelandor (I hope I spelled that right), do you think Taigawa is able to pull off being Archmage until the Dragonborn returns?
Hyman Minsky

Servinta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:52 pm

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:55 pm

Alouite wrote:
Taigawa wrote:Try this:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=326856 the Dragonslayer RP i'm in.

Usually I wouldn't do this, but Isnaelandor (I hope I spelled that right), do you think Taigawa is able to pull off being Archmage until the Dragonborn returns?

Let me check his app first. I would rather not have anyone be currently associated with the college given the subject I talked to you about in regards to the Mage story line. But I'll give it a once over.

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:06 pm

Upon review I'm going to have to say no to the Archmage idea. You can definetly keep most of the app mostly ass is is just prefer the archmage part be omitted.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Ok. I'll edit out that first paragraph.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:15 pm

Taigawa wrote:Ok. I'll edit out that first paragraph.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Insaeldor wrote:
Taigawa wrote:Ok. I'll edit out that first paragraph.

Colege affiliation has been removed. Is it ok to leave her as a mage-based character though?

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Taigawa wrote:
Insaeldor wrote:Thanks :)

Colege affiliation has been removed. Is it ok to leave her as a mage-based character though?

That's fine, I don't care if your college affiliated is just rather not have someone RP a major member of the college.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:49 pm

Understandable. Can I have her be a master of destruction? I love the spells at that level....expecially the shock-based ones :lol2: Conjuration might be a bit too OP due to the fact that at later stages you can summon Dremora to fight for you. I only picked those schools because it's how I build my mages in-game.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:33 pm

Taigawa wrote:Understandable. Can I have her be a master of destruction? I love the spells at that level....expecially the shock-based ones :lol2: Conjuration might be a bit too OP due to the fact that at later stages you can summon Dremora to fight for you. I only picked those schools because it's how I build my mages in-game.

At this point I take over again. And the answer is yes. You can definitely be a lesser college associated mage. I'll check your app now and we will go from there.

EDIT: Due to this conflicting with my App (Which I keep forgeting to relocate to this RP), it would make a conflicting RP canon. Sorry, you can't have seized Marakarth with an army of rebels and then have Skyrim recapture it. Honestly, there is no need for you to take such an extremely important role. You can get to one later on. I figured I'd tell you this sooner than later.
Last edited by Alouite on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyman Minsky

Servinta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Alouite wrote:
Taigawa wrote:Understandable. Can I have her be a master of destruction? I love the spells at that level....expecially the shock-based ones :lol2: Conjuration might be a bit too OP due to the fact that at later stages you can summon Dremora to fight for you. I only picked those schools because it's how I build my mages in-game.

At this point I take over again. And the answer is yes. You can definitely be a lesser college associated mage. I'll check your app now and we will go from there.

EDIT: Due to this conflicting with my App (Which I keep forgeting to relocate to this RP), it would make a conflicting RP canon. Sorry, you can't have seized Marakarth with an army of rebels and then have Skyrim recapture it. Honestly, there is no need for you to take such an extremely important role. You can get to one later on. I figured I'd tell you this sooner than later.

And Alo I'm awaiting you to start the escape, once we get to the supply room we can get moving and you'll be free to mess with the ledger.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Servinta wrote:
Alouite wrote:At this point I take over again. And the answer is yes. You can definitely be a lesser college associated mage. I'll check your app now and we will go from there.

And Alo I'm awaiting you to start the escape, once we get to the supply room we can get moving and you'll be free to mess with the ledger.

I know, I was just hoping Nuxipal would be on to RP Sylvi through all of that. I'll post in 10 minutes, and this time I mean it.
Hyman Minsky

Servinta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:48 pm

Alouite wrote:
Servinta wrote:

I know, I was just hoping Nuxipal would be on to RP Sylvi through all of that. I'll post in 10 minutes, and this time I mean it.

Okay, very nice of you to wait. There's no rush (Quality over quantity) but I just wanted to get this thing kicked off soon (waiting so long for the original RP has got me all hyped up now that its actually happening)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse