NATION

PASSWORD

The Elder Scrolls: Frozen Rise (ES RP, sandbox, OOC, Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Whic Daedra will appear next?

Clavicus Vile
No votes
Nocturnal
9%
Sanguine
36%
Mephala
No votes
Azura
36%
Jyggalag
18%

Total votes : 11

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:24 pm

Camicon wrote:
Alouite wrote:Same old guy. He was loyal enough to the Stormcloaks.

Isn't Balgruuf replaced by Vignar Grey-Mane once the Stormcloaks take Winterhold?

That's Whiterun...
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:25 pm

Alouite wrote:
Camicon wrote:Isn't Balgruuf replaced by Vignar Grey-Mane once the Stormcloaks take Winterhold?

That's Whiterun...

Alright I'll post something tomarrow, to much to do today.

BUT I WILL ENTER THAT COLLAGE

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:28 pm

Alouite wrote:
Camicon wrote:Isn't Balgruuf replaced by Vignar Grey-Mane once the Stormcloaks take Winterhold?

That's Whiterun...

Right. Nevermind.

I always confuse Whiterun, Winterhold, and Windhelm. Not sure why.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Jainun
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jainun » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:14 pm

Camicon wrote:
Alouite wrote:That's Whiterun...

Right. Nevermind.

Honestly I can't even remember the Jarl of Winterhold, anywho, really? Y'all are still open?

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:18 am

Jainun wrote:
Camicon wrote:Right. Nevermind.

Honestly I can't even remember the Jarl of Winterhold, anywho, really? Y'all are still open?

Always open here.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Jainun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jainun » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:11 pm

Alouite wrote:
Jainun wrote:

Always open here.

Awesome, I'll get started on an app then

But question, is there a vengeful assassin wood elf in the rp?
Last edited by Jainun on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:15 pm

Alouite wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:What regions of Skyrim are less controlled by Ulfric ?

The Reach is controlled by Cyrus Flameblade and the Rift and the Marshes or Morthal are hard to govern. Bandits control parts of the White run countryside as always.

Hmmmmm. How would you feel about either a necromancer, or a cult in the Morthal area ?
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:30 pm

Prusslandia wrote:
Alouite wrote:The Reach is controlled by Cyrus Flameblade and the Rift and the Marshes or Morthal are hard to govern. Bandits control parts of the White run countryside as always.

Hmmmmm. How would you feel about either a necromancer, or a cult in the Morthal area ?

Unsure, an app would help me decide.
Hyman Minsky

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:31 pm

Jainun wrote:
Alouite wrote:Always open here.

I don't believe so.
Hyman Minsky

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Alouite wrote:
Jainun wrote:

I don't believe so.

Ashiena isn't exactly an assassin, but she is a vengeful wood elf. And she does like to shoot people with her bow.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Glovania
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:29 am

I apologise for my disappearance - but now I'm back and ready to explore the College! Or whats left of it...
Last edited by Bernard Montgomery, 24 March 1976, eight times in total.

West Aurelia wrote:Three times more Americans have married Kim Kardashian than have died from Ebola. I'm not worried.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:47 am

Will my character's origin story have some impact as to the state of the College?
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:05 pm

So, I'm curious, has anybody picked up on Ashiena's one quirk yet?
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

Servinta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Glovania wrote:I apologise for my disappearance - but now I'm back and ready to explore the College! Or whats left of it...

Awesome, it was getting lonely having to post for the groups movements.

Currently Insaeldor is unable to join actively as he's having internet issues but he said he'll be back soon.

Speaking of which I'll TG you on our current situation.
Last edited by Servinta on Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jainun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jainun » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:23 pm

Camicon wrote:
Alouite wrote:I don't believe so.

Ashiena isn't exactly an assassin, but she is a vengeful wood elf. And she does like to shoot people with her bow.

Hmm alright, then my dude will just wanna kill for the hell of it and make a bit of coin while doing it cx, he'll only kill men and high elves though cx cause Nords and cause Aldemeri Dominion

Jainun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jainun » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:09 pm

Full Name: Hadrui Maluc
Age (Make it appropriate for your race. Nobody too old, i.e. thousands of years.): 52 years of age
Race (MUST be one of the playable races in the ES games): Bosmer/Wood Elf
Appearance: When in Full Gear:http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/76674/the_Wolf_Claw.jpg

Out of Full Gear:http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/lotro/images/f/fe/Elf-Sire_-_White_Hair.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100213060557&path-prefix=ja

Biography: My name is Hadrui Maluc of Hearthwood in Southern Valenwood where I grew up. Down in Valenwood I was known as one of the best hunters in the realm, I seldom used a bow for it left my prey messy and with unfavorable cuts, so I used daggers. I became a master in the art of stealth, I had to be if I was to feed myself and loved ones. My father, who played a minor role in politics became targeted by the Aldemeri Dominion after he stood up to a public lashing. I knew it was only a matter of time. For one day after I came back from hunting, my family was slaughtered in our own home.

After this I was enraged, I left my home and burnt it to the ground, giving my family a fitting burial. I stalked out into the night, reaching the High Elf Embassy in the town square, using my various skills, I was able to get in and stalk the halls of the building. Apparently I wasn't as good as I thought I was, I was caught by the guards, after taking a few down with me of course. The Dominion shipped me off to Skyrim in a heart beat.

For weeks I traveled, I was starved and dehydrated, but always alert and looking for an escape. I feigned going mad as the prisoner train reached the Southern border of Skyrim, supposedly the only way to calm me down was to allow me to pick flowers along the road. If only they knew the ones I picked would stop their heart. Day and night I waited and waited, my poison made from what I picked was hidden in a pocket I made in my burlap pants. Finally the guard fell asleep while on watch, I slipped the dagger out of his scabbard and slit his throat. With every other guard guard asleep on the caravan, I killed each of them. I killed every prisoner except my fellow Bosmer, I told them to run away as far as possible, who knows where they are now.

I escaped north and went to hide in the city of Windhelm, I became an assassin, killing only men and Altmer. That was all 15 years ago, I became quite good at what I did, killing became all I knew. Recently, I had run out of employers in Eastern Skyrim, so I moved out west, basing myself in Markarth. There I took on jobs from almost anyone, once I took a job to kill the man I had just fulfilled a contract with. I was arrested later during the year, when I was accused of conspiring with the Forsworn. I told them it was only a contract...seems that happens to be a confession. I am to be tried for all my crimes within the past year in Markarth, let's hope I am put to a swift death.

Personality (Optional -- if you'd like to develop your character's personality over the course of the RP, that's fine.): Calm under pressure, once mad he becomes encased in a sort of blind rage...that usually blinds his judgement, a cold blooded killer to say the least, compassionate only to Bosmer and brothers in chains, Khajiit.

Previous RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=330049&p=23481034&sid=b2556fc65403f08d8e224e28f145d568#p23481034

Few that took awhile, so sorry if the biography is sub par, I don't have time to proof read it...and I plan on defining my characters personality in IC then writing it all tbh...anyways yea thank you for your consideration

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:04 am

I suppose nothing screams safety for the wounded man quite like following a cold-hearted killer off into the forest.

Off we go!
Alas yonder woman, damn you tempt me with thy saucy bosom
thus methinks I shall bestow my codpiece in thee & make naughty love to my lady all night
Please haste hither & quench this torment fairest maiden
get some

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:58 pm

Well this is sad
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:22 pm

The NAR wrote:Well this is sad

Yup and don't expect a reboot for a minimum of two or three months.
Hyman Minsky

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:23 pm

Alouite wrote:
The NAR wrote:Well this is sad

Yup and don't expect a reboot for a minimum of two or three months.

Sorry dude
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:28 pm

The NAR wrote:
Alouite wrote:Yup and don't expect a reboot for a minimum of two or three months.

Sorry dude

Its fine. I was hoping I'd at least get to my first plot move, but I guess not.
Hyman Minsky

Servinta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:55 pm

It was fun, but people got things IRL of course.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Servinta wrote:It was fun, but people got things IRL of course.

I understand that. I'm content with this RP dying, right now is bad timing for me to OP an RP.
Hyman Minsky

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse