NATION

PASSWORD

The Elder Scrolls: Frozen Rise (ES RP, sandbox, OOC, Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Whic Daedra will appear next?

Clavicus Vile
No votes
Nocturnal
9%
Sanguine
36%
Mephala
No votes
Azura
36%
Jyggalag
18%

Total votes : 11

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alouite » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:20 am

NAR you were never told he was a Daedra. It'd be a fair guess but he could be a spirit or ghost. Though barely anyone talks to Daedra and explains what it's like and Mehrunes was talking in a civil polite voice so it'd be strange to assume he was one off the bat.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:21 am

Alouite wrote:NAR you were never told he was a Daedra. It'd be a fair guess but he could be a spirit or ghost. Though barely anyone talks to Daedra and explains what it's like and Mehrunes was talking in a civil polite voice so it'd be strange to assume he was one off the bat.

Lots of evidence, plus he named his weapon. And spirits don't talk to Humans, remember. Actually, they do, in Morthal. Remember?
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Alouite » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:25 am

The NAR wrote:
Alouite wrote:NAR you were never told he was a Daedra. It'd be a fair guess but he could be a spirit or ghost. Though barely anyone talks to Daedra and explains what it's like and Mehrunes was talking in a civil polite voice so it'd be strange to assume he was one off the bat.

Lots of evidence, plus he named his weapon. And spirits don't talk to Humans, remember. Actually, they do, in Morthal. Remember?

What are you talking about, in canon within the Elder Scrolls games they do. But that's true about the weapon part.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:27 am

Alouite wrote:
The NAR wrote:Lots of evidence, plus he named his weapon. And spirits don't talk to Humans, remember. Actually, they do, in Morthal. Remember?

What are you talking about, in canon within the Elder Scrolls games they do. But that's true about the weapon part.

Ascher doesn't know what Daedra it is, though
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Alouite » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:29 am

Taigawa wrote:
Deadric Influence wrote:Who wants the first Daedric interaction? It will be in my next post.

Melisara.

Batter up. in a page or two you'll be meeting with Azura.
Hyman Minsky

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:30 am

Who did I meet?

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:37 am

The NAR wrote:Who did I meet?

The Prince of Destruction.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:38 am

Taigawa wrote:
The NAR wrote:Who did I meet?

The Prince of Destruction.

The name, please

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:52 am

Boethiah?

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Alouite » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:03 am

The NAR wrote:Boethiah?

Mehrunes Dagon.
Hyman Minsky

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:03 am

^Obviously never played TES IV.

Dagon.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:04 am

Taigawa wrote:

Dagon.

I only played Skyrim :p

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Alouite » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:17 am

Taigawa wrote:

Dagon.

Yeah, he's planning a comeback. Though he'll have Molag Bal and a few other very powerful Daedra to compete for power with.
Hyman Minsky

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:22 am

Alouite wrote:
Taigawa wrote:^Obviously never played TES IV.

Dagon.

Yeah, he's planning a comeback. Though he'll have Molag Bal and a few other very powerful Daedra to compete for power with.

Should Ascher accept his offer¿?

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:45 pm

Who's the current Jarl of Winterhold, is it still the same guy or is it a new one?

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Alouite » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:50 pm

The NAR wrote:
Alouite wrote:Yeah, he's planning a comeback. Though he'll have Molag Bal and a few other very powerful Daedra to compete for power with.

Should Ascher accept his offer¿?

His call, it is true that it'd be near impossible to singlehandedly take down someone with even primative thu'um mastery, and Ulfric knows one that could leave you off your feet. And if Mehrunes wills Ulfric dead he has more than one way to get the job done.
Hyman Minsky

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:28 pm

Can Bhosek get Jyggalag?

Also, could the elf lady that he's fighting with post? I don't really have any idea on what I could really post. I would like for myself to get hurt though.
Alas yonder woman, damn you tempt me with thy saucy bosom
thus methinks I shall bestow my codpiece in thee & make naughty love to my lady all night
Please haste hither & quench this torment fairest maiden
get some

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Alouite » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:35 pm

Landenburg wrote:Can Bhosek get Jyggalag?

Also, could the elf lady that he's fighting with post? I don't really have any idea on what I could really post. I would like for myself to get hurt though.

Your next and yes you can get hurt.
Hyman Minsky

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:47 pm

What regions of Skyrim are less controlled by Ulfric ?
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Alouite » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:00 pm

Prusslandia wrote:What regions of Skyrim are less controlled by Ulfric ?

The Reach is controlled by Cyrus Flameblade and the Rift and the Marshes or Morthal are hard to govern. Bandits control parts of the White run countryside as always.
Hyman Minsky

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Alouite » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Im thinking that it'll be Azura and then Mephala.
Hyman Minsky

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:57 pm

Servinta wrote:Who's the current Jarl of Winterhold, is it still the same guy or is it a new one?

^

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:43 pm

x.x

Going to make an attempt to finish the post I started regarding the expedition into the Dwarven Ruins beneath Markarth.. which oddly enough, gives my character a perfect excuse for being completely and totally absent from the RP for such an extended period of time.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Alouite » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Servinta wrote:
Servinta wrote:Who's the current Jarl of Winterhold, is it still the same guy or is it a new one?

^

Same old guy. He was loyal enough to the Stormcloaks.
Hyman Minsky

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:18 pm

Alouite wrote:
Servinta wrote:^

Same old guy. He was loyal enough to the Stormcloaks.

Isn't Balgruuf replaced by Vignar Grey-Mane once the Stormcloaks take Winterhold?
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse