NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Louisiana Blues | OOC | Dead | Final Post Pending

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Where do you want the next installment to be set? You can choose two.

Poll ended at Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Omaha Nebraska
No votes
Saint Louis Missouri
7%
Hawaiian Islands
20%
Portland Oregon
13%
Southern Florida
13%
Detroit Michigan
33%
Charlotte North Carolina
13%

Total votes : 15

Carathon
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:23 pm

Could I reserve the Legion Expeditionary Century mentioned in the OP?
I am from the United States, just so you know.

Male.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:24 pm

Character Name:Danny Jenkins

Appearance: She's a looker

Equipment:Shotgun,machete,some stimpacks, a pistol, and some ammo.

Skills:Can hot wire, hack a little, drive, and decent with a gun.

Personality:Kind, free spirited, but ruthless to people she hates.

Motives:Trying to get enough money to move to the Capital Wasteland, she does this by working as drug runner.

Backstory:Was born in the radioactive slums of Louisiana, her life has been pretty hard. Once she found out it was better up north she opted to move there, and works as a drug runner, often making selling such drugs as rad-away. She hates her job, but needs it because it makes the most money, and it's quick. She often works in New Orleans, as most the denizens live there, and as such it makes her job easier. As of late though she's had to move up north, as the law there has cracked down on her, but nonetheless, she's dedicated to making them caps, and will blast a hole in anyone's chest who tries to stop her.

RP examples:This one was made in First-Person

Anything else we should know?:She has a truck.
Last edited by Togeria on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:26 pm

Carathon wrote:Could I reserve the Legion Expeditionary Century mentioned in the OP?

You may be a part of the centuria, but sadly It is already taken. There is, however, a separate unit of Frumentarii in the area that you could lead.

Carathon
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Elerian wrote:
Carathon wrote:Could I reserve the Legion Expeditionary Century mentioned in the OP?

You may be a part of the centuria, but sadly It is already taken. There is, however, a separate unit of Frumentarii in the area that you could lead.

Very well. I'll reserve the Frumentarii.

By the way, who took the Century?

Edit: Nevermind, I looked at the reservation area.
Last edited by Carathon on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am from the United States, just so you know.

Male.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:27 pm

My app be finished.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Carathon wrote:
Elerian wrote:

Very well. I'll reserve the Frumentarii.

By the way, who took the Century?

New Armarzia, who helped me formulate this RP.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Togeria wrote:My app be finished.

Do you mind expanding on your backstory, and spell checking for me please?

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:31 pm

Elerian wrote:
Togeria wrote:My app be finished.

Yep.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:32 pm

Togeria wrote:
Elerian wrote:

Yep.

Thanks.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:37 pm

Elerian wrote:
Togeria wrote:Yep.

Thanks.

Added more, kinda leaving it vague because I want the rest of her story to explained through the RP.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:42 pm

I think I might change her picture.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Togeria wrote:-Snip-

Alright. Accepted.
Last edited by Elerian on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:15 pm

Hmmm. How many tribes are there ?
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:15 pm

Prusslandia wrote:Hmmm. How many tribes are there ?

Dozens.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:21 pm

Elerian wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:Hmmm. How many tribes are there ?

Dozens.

How do you feel about an cannibal inbred with the strength of ten men ?
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 pm

Prusslandia wrote:
Elerian wrote:
Dozens.

How do you feel about an cannibal inbred with the strength of ten men ?

No, that's too OP. With the strength of two, maybe three men, that might actually be possible.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:23 pm

Elerian wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:How do you feel about an cannibal inbred with the strength of ten men ?

No, that's too OP. With the strength of two, maybe three men, that might actually be possible.

I was using a metaphor. Anyway, what is the average size of a tribal family ? Twenty, maybe thirty ?
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:23 pm

Well, I've finished my APP. Expect inconsistencies with the actual canon story of the Enclave; I've only played Fallout New Vegas, so the only things I know about the Enclave are from New Vegas and from the Fallout Wiki (which, while it certainly provided a decent backstory on the Enclave, didn't actually provide very much information about the military procedures and customs of the Enclave, leaving me to guess about those things). I apologize for this, but I'm not going to spend hours on end looking up specific information about them just to avoid inconsistencies with canon information.

Character Name: Victor Robinson

Appearance: Something along these lines.

As for what he looks like without his power armor on, let's just say he looks like Leonardo DiCaprio.

Equipment: Enclave power armor, a plasma rifle, microfusion cells, food, and water.

Skills: Victor is skilled in the use of energy weapons and, to a lesser extent, regular guns; he also has basic medical skills, although not nearly enough to the extent of an actual doctor.

Personality: Loyal, holding an unshakable loyalty to both the Enclave and to his fellow soldiers. He takes his duties as an Enclave soldier very seriously, never questioning the legitimacy of the Enclave and its ideals; needless to say, he isn't particularly fond of traitors. Moving on from his sense of loyalty to the Enclave, Victor is an honorable, although by no means chivalrous person. Killing or robbing innocent people isn't something Victor would do, although he certainly wouldn't bust his ass trying to do good deeds. Off-duty, Victor enjoys gambling and drinking, his two vices.

Motives: Helping the Enclave is his primary motive, and he would never even consider betraying them.

Backstory: Victor Robinson was born at Navarro, in the year 2242, shortly before the NCR took over. He, along with his family, fled to the east coast and the Capital Wasteland following the fall of Navarro to group up with the rest of the Enclave remnants, although, unfortunately, his mother was killed by raiders during the trip and Victor never met her. His father was a well respected Enclave soldier and veteran, who had served in the Enclave for many years; needless to say, Victor was highly pressured to be like his father. He was raised to be loyal to the Enclave, and was personally taught by his father how to shoot and fight, his father influencing him greatly. As soon as Victor was able to, he became a soldier like his father, enlisting in the Enclave Army, where he fought on numerous missions, quite a few of which were fought alongside his father.

Over the course of his military career, Victor gradually became a battle hardened veteran like his father, having his combat skills honed both through training and first-hand experience. Proving himself to be a highly capable soldier, Victor quickly received a highly respected reputation amongst his Enclave comrades, Victor being the perfect model of a loyal and dependable Enclave soldier. When word of the vault beneath New Orleans was spread, Victor was one of the soldiers chosen to secure the treasures of the vault in the name of the Enclave, being assigned to a strike team and being sent to Louisiana on a vertibird. Needless to say, Victor was honored to be chosen for such an important task and embarked on the mission with great enthusiasm.

The mission, however, went down south rather quickly when his team's vertibird crashed due to a major malfunction; Victor was the only survivor of the crash. The rest of the team all killed by the crash, Victor was left alone to deal with the dangers of the Louisiana and to regroup with another Enclave strike force. Having only a vague knowledge of the geography of the region, Victor headed towards Baton Rouge, which was fairly close to where his vertibird had crashed and which was one of the only settlements Victor actually knew of. After being attacked by raiders several times on the way (having dealt with them fairly easily, considering his vastly superior training and equipment), Victor found his way into Baton Rouge, which is where he is currently at, waiting for another Enclave team to show up.

RP examples: It's kind of about ponies, but this should work good enough as a RP example.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=322167

Alternatively, this is a slightly older example, but it should also suffice.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=314104

Anything else we should know?: He's also gay; basically all of my characters are. That seems noteworthy enough to mention, although this doesn't exactly strike me as a very romance oriented RP.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:29 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:-Snip-

Looks good to me, welcome aboard. The other group of Enclave soldiers should be heading through Baton Rouge soon enough.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Elerian wrote:Looks good to me, welcome aboard. The other group of Enclave soldiers should be heading through Baton Rouge soon enough.

Alrighty then, good to hear.

I realize this is a fairly inappropriate question, considering the fact that only two APPs have been accepted, but when do you suppose you could have an IC thread up?

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:38 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:
Elerian wrote:Looks good to me, welcome aboard. The other group of Enclave soldiers should be heading through Baton Rouge soon enough.

Alrighty then, good to hear.

I realize this is a fairly inappropriate question, considering the fact that only two APPs have been accepted, but when do you suppose you could have an IC thread up?

Its fine, I don't see it as being inappropriate. But, I should think once we get 3-4 more apps I will likely begin the IC then.

Olthenia
Senator

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Olthenia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:38 pm

How about a tribal warlord leading a band of savage, irradiated natives in a roughneck war down the Mississippi's shores?

Oh, and by the by? Soundtrack ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfWkjYsGzzM

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Olthenia wrote:How about a tribal warlord leading a band of savage, irradiated natives in a roughneck war down the Mississippi's shores?

Welp, looks like my family of inbred giants has an enemy.

Elerian- How advanced is tribal tech ? Any guns ?
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Olthenia wrote:How about a tribal warlord leading a band of savage, irradiated natives in a roughneck war down the Mississippi's shores?

Whatever you want to do, so long as its within reason.

Yeah, sounds good.

Speaking of which, we should probably have someone be a radio DJ like Three Dog. That way we can have some lols along the way, and stay updated on recent events.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:43 pm

Prusslandia wrote:

Welp, looks like my family of inbred giants has an enemy.

Elerian- How advanced is tribal tech ? Any guns ?

It varies from tribe to tribe. Some of the more civilized would certainly have handguns and rifles. The inbreds, probably less so. I'd base the weaponry of the Inbreds loosely off the Point Lookout Swampfolk.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse