NATION

PASSWORD

Nobility [IC/Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:13 pm

"Sire, how serious is this threat exactly?" Lady Valois questioned. Marie was in line when she saw the king come out and asked him right away, this better be a threat to national security if he's willing to pull her away from her ailing husband. That's what Marie thought, this better be a real problem or else she'd be pissed, not caring if he was the king or not.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Masimino
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Masimino » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:30 pm

"200 hundred years my king, it's been that long." Alexander said with a serious face and tone of voice. Marcus and Cullen were beside him, standing with their arms crossed and standing with Alexander, not wanting to seat down. "The treaty is overdue my king, and now we need to be ready, especially after all these years." Cullen said, with Marcus following it with his own words "The threat is real, either assassins or soldiers, spies or armies." Alexander then looked around the room and finally said "After all these years, you think the dangers are gone by a piece of paper that's already crumpled and old?"

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Javik interjected, "troops are lining up on our borders. The bulwark know this,." Before the king tried to speak. Then a women no more than 16 entered the room.

"Who is this man insisting my father will attack you?" Asked the women who had a foreign accent. Javik shook his head and all made sense. Javik stood up and left the room shaking his head.

"Our two peoplehave decided to enterthe strongest alliance. An alliance by marriage between our nations. So I believe that Lord Protan is mistaken. Now your are dismissed and may leave when you feel like it." Informed the king.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:39 pm

There was a young woman with a foreign accent that suddenly walked into the room, about a year older than Marie's own daughter Jeanne. She then started asking questions and then Javik left the room. Marie's eyes widened when she realized the situation and couldn't believe it. She left her family alone for this? She was not pleased. Jeanne then raised her hand to ask a question to the young woman. "You're the Princess of the Oricanix Empire, correct?" the dark brunette asked. Victoire was pleased, her sister curtailed her brashness and she was proud of her for not being belligerent and snapping. Jeanne actually felt a bit bad for the poor girl, sent away to be married off so young? In what world was that even okay?
Last edited by Nuridia on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Bearon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:08 pm

Arriving at the palace Grey quickly rode through it's open gates ignoring the cries of the palace guards. Many of the minor nobles milling about along the courtyard were forced to jump out of his path as he rode his horse towards the entrance of the halls. Dismounting Grey handed his reigns and a gold piece to a shocked stableman who murmured his thanks. Grey ignored this as he strode into the halls barely catching the King's response to his longtime friend Javik "Our two people have decided to enter the strongest alliance. An alliance by marriage between our nations. So I believe that Lord Protan is mistaken. Now your are dismissed and may leave when you feel like it."

"Your majesty. I can't help but feel a little disappointed. I've only just arrived to find the party coming to it's end." Grey said bowing low as he entered the hall.
Last edited by Bearon on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nothing to see here. Move along.

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Meeting room - King's Palace

Nathan de Broglie: ''We can say the enemy's numbers are growing while we talk but that's not the problem, the problem is how the kingdom will defend their holdings against an invasion. A wall, an assasin, bribes, a mercenary army, fanatics from a sect, there are a lot options. Our house will gladly buy the kingdom war bonds in case of a war, a long term conflict will be awful for the economy.''

Aru Islands

On April 21 the expedition, which had become reunited, abandoned their camp on the Trangan and set out to find a new settlement. We traveled about eight leagues to the northeast before they came to a stream of good water, Garcitas Creek. The guide told them that on the bank of this stream they would find an abandoned settlement. Evidently they struck the creek much higher than the place where the camp was, because on the next day, April 22, after marching three leagues down the bank of the stream they came at last to the deserted and silent settlement. It was a gruesome and appalling sight that met their eyes.

We . . . found all the houses sacked, all the chests, bottle-cases, and all the rest of the settlers' furniture broken; apparently more than two hundred books, torn apart and with the rotten leaves scattered through the patios-all in an unknown language . . . The perpetrators of this massacre had pulled everything. The colonists had out of their chests, and divided the booty among themselves . . . making a frightful sack of all they possessed... We found three dead bodies scattered over the plain. One of these, from the dress that still clung to the bones, appeared to be that of a woman. We took the bodies up, chanted Mass with the bodies present, and buried them. The principal house of this settlement is in the form of a fort, made of ship's timber, with a second story, also made of ship's timber, and with a slope to turn off water. Next to it, without any partition, is another apartment, not so strong, which must have served as a chapel where Mass was said. The other five houses are of stakes, covered with mud inside and out; their roofs are covered with buffalo hides. Some iron bars werefound, and some ship's nails, estimated as altogether about five hundredweight. Some of the spears were scattered over the ground and some were on their broken carriages. There were some casks with their heads knocked in and their contents spilled out, so that nothing was worth anything. Around the building was also some tackle, much the worse for wear. The settlement was on a beautiful level site, so as to be capable of defence in any event. Over the ruins we found a new settlement called Gorontalo.

''What do we do now my lord''

''Kill the natives or sell them, do as you wish''
Last edited by Cuprum on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Argentarino
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentarino » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:58 am

Duke Ekaitz frowned. "Your Majesty, with all respect, my soldiers are not fighting against phantoms that near the border walls which my ancestors had built to hold off the very same Imperial forces who now have attempted to either send scouts or raiding parties into the Kingdom...let me think, what was it...oh, yes, 53 times since the beginning of the year. 53 times my walls and my soldiers have kept them out of my lands, your lands, my King. Consulting my predecessors' old records, I can only say that this is a telltale sign that the Oricanix Empire is probing for weaknesses within our borders. I urge Your Majesty to consider working on negotiations with the Emperor to renew the treaty and, while we wait for an Imperial response, to send troops to the border in the event of an invasion!"
Senator Sushila Fonseca
Red - Green Alliance, Fighting for your Fernão!

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:26 pm

City of Gorong - Commonwealth of Kobroor

A large city bustling with merchants and all other races across the world, Gorong was having it annual city fair. Adults wonder cross the cities crowded street, dust and salt waffled threw the air, a normal accuracy. Looking for things that are out in stalls across the world, monrum sacks softly tanged and jingle with the metals. Trading for this or that as the loud chatter of the races around them, some has unique accents some speaking in totally different languages. This was a normal crowd during this time of year.

The marshals were in their own placements keeping an eye for trouble makers like the known pirates or just basic thieves. The area was well protected you’d think, but even others can figure a way through this crowds undetected. That includes a young mix breed of the Gorong’s citizens. Caroline was walking around through the streetsn she was looking around mostly the usual people where around and about she thought until she saw two people who looked looked out of place as if from elsewhere which was common but something was odd about one of that he maybe she was wearing robes and a mask which caused her to be on alert.

Finely Caroline reaches the magic shop she was heading to after much squeezing threw these crowds. She would dust off the corset dress she wore. But she wasn’t diverse in the poison’s but into the magick’s of her ancestors, her goddess being of the night. She hasn’t been noticed by the clerk, but she browse threw the items looking for something her mother was asking for.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:07 pm

"Why yes I am your snobby brat, I am the princess. I am going to be queen and a new era will come about."informed th princess as she tried to drag the king out of the room. She stopped and smiled at the king then waited.

"I am sorry for that, but j will hear no more of these false reports of possible attacks. The treaty still stands strong. Anyone who speaks of it will be charged with treason and killed. Now I will leave you to talk amongst yourselves." Informed the king as he and the guards left his room. Then Javik walked in to the room once again.

"Now you see what I have been dealing with. The princess seeks the throne for her father. Rumor has it he has been screwing his daughter and the king has been screwing her. But you see a threat and we must act. Duke Ekaitz you have the support of my forces on the border as its our only border to that blasted empire." Informed Javik.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:24 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:"Why yes I am your snobby brat, I am the princess. I am going to be queen and a new era will come about."informed th princess as she tried to drag the king out of the room. She stopped and smiled at the king then waited.

"I am sorry for that, but j will hear no more of these false reports of possible attacks. The treaty still stands strong. Anyone who speaks of it will be charged with treason and killed. Now I will leave you to talk amongst yourselves." Informed the king as he and the guards left his room. Then Javik walked in to the room once again.

"Now you see what I have been dealing with. The princess seeks the throne for her father. Rumor has it he has been screwing his daughter and the king has been screwing her. But you see a threat and we must act. Duke Ekaitz you have the support of my forces on the border as its our only border to that blasted empire." Informed Javik.

"Snobby brat!?" "Excuse me!?" "Come over here and say that again you contemptuous bi..!" Lady Marie immediately grabbed her daughter and clapped a hand over her mouth. "Jeanne!" "Calm down, you're better than this!" Lady Valois said trying to calm her youngest daughter. Jeanne looked lik she wanted to kill the princess and Victoire was restraining her from the front. "Jeanne, stop!" "She's not worth it, she's not worth it!" Victoire tried to reason. "No, fuck that!" "Who does she think she is!?" "I'll kill her! I'll wipe that cynical smirk off her face!" "I'll break her fucking ne..!" Marie managed to clap a hand over Jeanne's mouth again to calm her. "Please forgive her your majesties, she doesn't mean any of this!" "She didn't take her medicine today, she's not right in the head you know." Marie pleaded to the king and princess, although she wanted to kill that bitchy princess herself for insulting her daughter. How dare she? Marie then whispered in her daughter's ear. "Jeanne, we'll deal with her royal bitchiness later, for now we don''t have the power." she whispered so only her daughter could hear, calming Jeanne down. Jeanne then wrenched herself away from her mother and sister. "Jeanne, apologize at once!" Joseph said to his sister as she stormed out of the room. Jeanne stopped in the doorway and spat forward. "I'll die first." she said, walking away from the meeting.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Bearon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:19 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:"Why yes I am your snobby brat, I am the princess. I am going to be queen and a new era will come about."informed th princess as she tried to drag the king out of the room. She stopped and smiled at the king then waited.

Closing his eyes and letting the king's actions process and his old friend Javik's words wash over him Grey contemplated the situation. "You have my support as well lord Ekaitz. With your permission we'll be sending a regiment to help bolster the defenses along your borders. Javik my friend, may I have word with you? Privately?"
Last edited by Bearon on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusia » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:32 pm

Octavius Cossus, accompanied by his eldest son Septimus and four of his household guard, arrived at the meeting room in the King's Palace just as a young woman stormed out of the room past him.

"My apologies for our tardiness" Octavius announced to the Lords and Ladies in the briefing room "Unfortunately, we were delayed by a storm." Looking around the room, he noticed the King wasn't there. "Did we miss the meeting?"

Treko
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:11 pm

Salty winds splashed against the outer drab stone walls of castle Upsir and yet within the castle the howling winds made no noise. The pure silence was neither peaceful nor menacing, but an annoyance that had fallen on the large fortification. Erykk had dealt with many days like this and before unification with the kingdom of Varkan a good raid on the mainlanders would always break the troubles. Though, raiding could nor longer be used on the mainland. He missed the entirety of the raid, the roars of the men, nostrils filled with smells of burnt flesh from sacrifices, and the rough icy waters before landing on the mainland. A sigh for the old days left Erykk's mouth as he arose from the chair in his study and gave yawn before stretching out his back. After another stretch the king of Upsir made his way to the armory to suit for some practice with either his sons or some of the knights that guarded the castle. As he descended the stairs to the armory he heard a very familiar sound and some yelling from afar, it was the adviser. With a face that looked less than amused he turned a faced the adviser who held a letter that had the kings seal.

"My king, please wait!" Shouted the adviser, hands waving about the air.

"What is it that you need?" Erykk asked, as he took the letter and opened the already opened letter.

"It is from the king of Varkan. A rather important letter from what I read." Stated the adviser

Erykk read through the letter that had been received and gave a chuckle, "They think a problem with the mainland is a problem of mine I beg to differ!" He shouted, continuing on his way down to the armory. With a conversation he thought was over he again heard the patter of feet behind him.

"My liege, this is a letter of utmost importance!" The hands were continuing to wave, "He desires for all the houses to arrive at the capital!"

A string had been cut in Erykk's mind and he was angered, "Utmost Importance? My kingdom is the utmost importance to me not the mainland squabble! I suggest you watch your tongue more closely before you lose it!" Roared Erykk, as he already was lifting the man by his throat. The hands squeezed tighter and tighter but were stopped when his son Rolf placed his hands on his shoulder.

"Let him go. The man is barely worth it and I'm sure after this he won't talk much." Said Rolf, his hand being retracted and descending from the stairs where he had come from. With lessening of his grip he dropped the adviser and continued down to the armory where they donned their traditional armor and began to train with one another in silence.

Masimino
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Masimino » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:05 pm

Brusia wrote:Octavius Cossus, accompanied by his eldest son Septimus and four of his household guard, arrived at the meeting room in the King's Palace just as a young woman stormed out of the room past him.

"My apologies for our tardiness" Octavius announced to the Lords and Ladies in the briefing room "Unfortunately, we were delayed by a storm." Looking around the room, he noticed the King wasn't there. "Did we miss the meeting?"

Rockhound siblings
"Meeting's done lord Octavius, the king's called it off, relying on a 200 year old treaty to stop an imminent attack." Cullen said, who was about to leave the room with Alexander and Marcus. "If I were you, I'd bolster my forces, significantly." Marcus said, with a disappointed voice. The 3 were clearly disappointed by the king's foolishness, but if there were to be an invasion, The Rockhounds would be the first to answer the call for defense.

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:45 pm

Brusia wrote:Octavius Cossus, accompanied by his eldest son Septimus and four of his household guard, arrived at the meeting room in the King's Palace just as a young woman stormed out of the room past him.

Yes but you can introduce yourself to the nobility at least, I'm Nathan de Broglie, Potestat of Kola and son-in-law of Joachim von Essen, Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of Kobroor. We are traders, we speak the language of money and gold.
Last edited by Cuprum on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:18 am

"Well we are at a delima my fellow lords and ladies. Our king is blinded absinthe fact that the princesses father only did this to weaken our defense. I shall be sending a letter to you all with in the next month. So please think about solutions to this. Also yes we may speak in private, and now my fellow nobles. I must leave you to discuss other matters, but feel free to stay as long as you like." Informed Javik.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Argentarino
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentarino » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:09 am

Duke Ekaitz was stunned by everything that had just happened. A whirlwind of events that had proven what everyone had feared: the King was not only immature, but he was under the thumb of his own wife, an Imperial princess. So when the Lords Javik and Grey offered assistance, Ekaitz accepted it. The fact is, his 20,000 man army may be one of the largest in the kingdom, but it alone could not hold off the hundreds of thousands of men that the Empire could muster. He went down to the courtyard, deep in thought. So, war will come to the Kingdom...both from the inside and from without. God help us all.
Senator Sushila Fonseca
Red - Green Alliance, Fighting for your Fernão!

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:12 am

''Our king is incapable to take the right decision, A regency must take place in that case, the decision is yours my peers. I retire with nothing more to say, god help us all to overcome this crisis.''

I woke up today with this feeling. Better things are coming my way, I know the sunshine has a meaning, and nothing left can get in my way. When the rainy days are dying, gotta keep on, keep on trying, all the bees and birds are flying... Ahh, never let go this chance, gotta hold on and nonstop 'til the break of dawn and keep on moving, don't stop rocking.

City of Gorong - Commonwealth of Kobroor

Last night was quite the night. Caroline had never really been to parties. Heck, she would never classify herself as a “party-person”. Then again, back home, there were not many parties to begin with. Either that, or she just wasn’t invited to many. Being out here in the ‘big world’, Caroline discovered a newfound freedom that she never really knew when she was back home. Besides that, everyone was so different, in both appearance and culture. Perhaps the Earth Kingdom really was the world’s best place of trade.

She had taken the time to prepare for the evening. A few hours ago (unsure of how many hours a ‘few’ actually meant), she had pampered herself well. She had even decided to put on a bit of makeup for the evening! Her long, flowing hair was let down, cascading over her shoulders, with a small orchid clipped to the back of her head. She wore what appeared to be a dark blue cheongsam with gold embellishments that hugged her slim waist and fell right above her ankles. Unlike most cheongsams, the slits were very modest, and came up to her shins at highest. However, unlike most cheongsams, this was was buttoned from behind her neck, leaving a classy opening on her back. On her feet were golden pumps.

She looked wonderful — but that was a few hours ago and she was completely unaware of her appearance. She could still walk; she hadn’t ingested that much alcohol. In fact, besides feeling a little giggly, she could have sworn she wasn’t drunk. She definitely wasn’t drunk. ‘One, two, three, four. Four, eight, twelve, sixteen.’ She counted in her head. She did math whenever she felt as though she was losing a hint of her sanity. In this case, she was certain she was perfectly sane.

''Ah... and who might this fine epitome of beauty be?'' asked a handsome stranger.

''Brother Luitpold!''

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusia » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:16 am

Masimino wrote:Rockhound siblings
"Meeting's done lord Octavius, the king's called it off, relying on a 200 year old treaty to stop an imminent attack." Cullen said, who was about to leave the room with Alexander and Marcus. "If I were you, I'd bolster my forces, significantly." Marcus said, with a disappointed voice. The 3 were clearly disappointed by the king's foolishness, but if there were to be an invasion, The Rockhounds would be the first to answer the call for defense.

Octavius shook his head "That is most unfortunate" he replied "I can scarcely believe this man is the son of the King I fought with all those years ago..."

He then heard another Lord speak:

Cuprum wrote:Yes but you can introduce yourself to the nobility at least, I'm Nathan de Broglie, Potestat of Kola and son-in-law of Joachim von Essen, Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of Kobroor. We are traders, we speak the language of money and gold.

"Pleased to meet you" he replied "I am Octavius Cossus, Doge of Altruria."
Last edited by Brusia on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:27 am

"Um Lord Octavius The king is as old as I am, he has only seen 20 winters. So he hasnt seen war or been in the game of political intrigue long. So he has fallen for the enemy's distraction to take control of the kingdom. I don't know about you, but we need to deal with this fast. Duke Edkaitz, I will send my force as soon as I can. I would advise you all prepare for war, if the king wont act we must." Informed Javik.
Last edited by New Roman Empire on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:02 pm

Map Room - Essen's Grand Palace

''The world is so big, we just have to take it''

I wake and start the day with a rectal probe and a testicular feel. Many men are afraid or ashamed to carry this out. But I always say if it prevents an early death then why not? They usually result in nothing, though I have had to call my doctor on two occasions in the past. Both times I thought I was going to die but, luckily, it was just a build up of testicular fluid. Following this I have a cup of coffee—strong, black, with a dash of cayenne pepper to perk up the senses—and a stick of yerba mate.

I am feeling mildly enervated by the time I am picked up by carriage at 7am and driven to the Administrative zone. I use the extra hour I have for a training session with my personal trainer. We usually engage some light boxercise. People don’t know, but a 5 minute spar is the equivalent of running 17 miles in 28 degrees and by the end of two of these I am sweating like a racehorse. My trainer—Bors— tells me I have the left-hook of a woodcutter which pleases me no end. Then I shit, shower and shave. I walk up to the trading floor in time for the morning bell. The place is usually a hubbub of activity, a hive of noise.

Bearon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:19 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:"Well we are at a delima my fellow lords and ladies. Our king is blinded absinthe fact that the princesses father only did this to weaken our defense. I shall be sending a letter to you all with in the next month. So please think about solutions to this. Also yes we may speak in private, and now my fellow nobles. I must leave you to discuss other matters, but feel free to stay as long as you like." Informed Javik.

Nodding at Javik Grey strode out of the main hall and began to make his way down one of the more isolated corridors not even looking back to see if he was following. After a momentary pause Grey heard the light step of his friend following him down the hall. Once he had fallen in stride with Grey he began "You play a dangerous game my friend speaking of treason in the open like that."
Last edited by Bearon on Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:26 pm

Javik caught up to grey, "Yes, but we don't have a choice and now that the other lords have seen the king. I am sure they will agree something needs to be done, in times of war leaders act and great leaders know how to set events in motion that others will follow. Either way we must act soon or we will risk the safety of the kingdom."
[/floatright][floatleft]

Bearon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:30 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:Javik caught up to grey, "Yes, but we don't have a choice and now that the other lords have seen the king. I am sure they will agree something needs to be done, in times of war leaders act and great leaders know how to set events in motion that others will follow. Either way we must act soon or we will risk the safety of the kingdom."

Grey scowled "Don't be ridiculous. Open rebellion will further divide and weaken the kingdom leaving it open to invasion. What were you thinking stating your intentions out in the open like that? The king has spies everywhere. For all you know his intentions could have been to gather the nobles here and discern those who are loyal and those who are not." As Grey said this he knew it wasn't likely given the ineptitude of the king though he was surprised at his friend's careless actions.
Last edited by Bearon on Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:38 pm

"Im not talking of rebelling right now unless I am given no choice. Plus you forget House Protan is the most trusted house in the kingdom. We first joined the kings father in unification. My father and his were good friends, plus he isn't even listening to spies at all hints him doing nothing about the borders. But I do believe the imperial princess is screwing our king and her father. So do with that as you will. But Mark my words if we don't do anything this war is already over." Informed Javik as two Protan guards ensured no one got close enough to hear them.
[/floatright][floatleft]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse