NATION

PASSWORD

A Fantasy Earth IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

A Fantasy Earth IC

Postby Personal Freedom » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Welcome to the Earth that never was and never will be, the Earth of heroism and myths, magic and monsters, life and death, and everything in between. In this world dragons can ravage the countryside, men the peace, and demons the soul. What you and I believe to be myths are very much real in this world. Dark wells are inhabited by wurms, swamps are home to foul creatures, beasts ravage the countryside by night, and great kingdoms rise in fall. Now it is your turn to take control of the destiny of this planet, to lead a civilization into glory or into ruin,and to change Earth forever.
OOC
Avalon
Ellariel, a sorceress of the Leanaí de Math, stood on a terraced cliff above the crashing waves. Her brown-blonde hair fell past her shoulders and for a moment she stood there staring across the sea before a wind caused her to shudder and walk back towards the palace. She was a member of the ruling council, the elected representative of the Academy of Formithlas, one of the nine magi that made up the aptly named Council of Nine, and she felt something was wrong. Divination had never been her strong point, but something just felt wrong. She would soon be tasked with explaining this uneasiness before the council, and she knew very well it would not be easy. Even if they did put stock into her premonitions, what could they do? She didn’t know, but knew they might as well know.

Upon entering her chamber she began to undress and switch into more formal garb. She had been wearing her night robe but now had slipped into the traditional hooded garment that befitted a mage of her status. The council was to convene in under an hour, and she had to be dressed the part. There was much to discuss. It was far too important for her to miss because she didn't bother to get dressed for council.
Last edited by Personal Freedom on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: -10.0 (previously -6.45)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.18 (previously -4.72 )
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves;
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Krugmar
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:21 pm

The Aklaan Dominion
Aklaivar

The Ashnaiven

The Ashnaiven paced around his office, located in the Great Temple, as he waited for the Ashkeenoril to arrive. He made sure that his robes were not creased and were flowing properly, he could hardly see them properly out of the small eye slits in his mask. He had never completely understood why the Gods detested the public showing of skin, but it was not his place to question them. The door opened and he turned to greet the Ashkeenoril.

"Greetings Ashkeenoril, blessings to you" he said quickly.

"Blessings to you Ashnaiven, I ask your forgiveness for the interruption" said the Ashkeenoril, observing the simple formalities in meeting with the highest priest.

"You are forgiven, now, what did you wish to meet with me about?" asked the Ashnaiven.

"Some of your priests have begun chanting about the Eleni, riling up the populace against them and convincing them to massacre innocents" replied the Ashkeenoril, folding his arms as he said it.

The Ashnaiven pondered for a second, his priests were doing what?. "I give you permission to punish them under full accordance of the law, I rescind their protection under the Gods" he said, determined to keep the Ashkeenoril on his side.

"Many blessings to you" said the Ashkeenoril as he left the office, off to order several arrests and executions. The Great Nouse of Naiven relied upon House Keenoril for protection and enforcement, without them they were completely powerless. There was always friction between the Houses, especially between the Uverni and Keenorili. Yet House Naiven had always managed to stay out of these affairs, the others were scared of angering the Gods by making enemies of their chosen House.

The Ashuvern

The mace came crashing down upon the slaves head, the man's eyes darted about for a few seconds until they stopped forever. The Ashuvern recovered his mace, scooping out parts of the slaves brain as he did so. Around him his uverni were butchering the runaway slaves that they had tracked down. The Ashuvern could have simply left this job to one of his lieutenants, but he loved getting his hands dirty. He had actually been dissapointed when he was chosen to lead the Great House after the previous Ashuvern had died. He didn't care about losing his wife and family or his name, he was angry about being forced to sit in an office.

It was on occasions such as this that he could truly escape and engage in something he was passionate about. This small slave revolt hadn't actually required his attention, or even the attention of House Uvern. It was only small and the Keenorili could have put it down, but the Ashuvern had claimed responsibility in putting it down simply to escape. Soon however he would have to return, the annual and scared meeting of the Tetrarchy would begin tomorrow and that was something he could not miss. He cleared this from his mind as he planted his mace into the shoulder of another slave and returned to mindless killing.
Last edited by Krugmar on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liec made me tell you to consider Kylaris

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Faelona, Kingdom of the Fae,
Palace of Dagda, Vanriel City

Ismara Feirell, the High Queen of the Fae reclined in her ebony and ivory throne in the Receiving Hall of her palace. Sle looked like a beautifully elegant human in most aspects, tall and slender as fae tend to be with an enviable figure and waves of dark hair spilled down her back. Sticking out from that thick dark hair were surprisingly, a pair of horns that curled just above her pointed ears like a ram's would do. She was preparing to meet her council of twelve where they would discuss the politics and what is to be done with the kingdom to keep it largely peaceful. Ismara herself was a powerful magic user in her own right, as a lot of faeries tended to be. She straightened out her brown satin gown, spaces cut in the back for her large and colorfully feathered wings and then turned to her most trusted official.

"Wiz darling, you may admit the council in now." the Queen spoke up. A six-legged cat with fur as black as ink hat was striped with red and intense blue eyes stood up from where it was curled beside the throne, a pair of iridescent red and pink wings protruded from its back as it was bathed in light and transfomed into the form of a very handsome man with faerie markings on his forehead, the side of his neck and his arms which were largely hidded by the black robes he wore. The only real difference were his wings and two tufts of hsi red and black hair that stuck up like a pair of cat's ears. His name was Wizleaf Wazell, the Wizard Imperial. The Wizard Imperial was the Prime Minister and Chief Mage of the land, second only to the Queen herself. They had been great friends since childhood.

"Should I not go and fetch your cousin my lady?" he asked. Biologically a teenager, the Princess Evangeline, known as Eva was the charge of the young Queen after her parents died. "No, it's fine." "Let Eva in peace, she needs it." Wiz strode to the door and admitted the lords of the council, they bowed to the Queen and took their seats as Ismara thumped her staff on the floor three times, opening the council.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Capitol of Waltu, Wuarra
The King of Waltu, Arax Muraris, had recently come from a long and tedious council meeting. Arax was a young human, at the age of 20. He was tall and had flowing brown hair and crystal blue eyes. He was handsome and fit, though he never dressed in fancy clothing or anything, despite the insistence of his family. His father Murac had retired from ruling recently and named his oldest son the heir to his throne. Arax didn't envy his responsibility, but knew he had to lead his people. Arax ruled over a diverse and complicated population. There were many tribes he had to appease and rituals he had to abide by. He made his way back to the large royal palace that was made from thick stone. He saw his younger brothers and sisters sitting with his parents. "Arax, I'm so glad you're done working." The king's mother Alia said. She was a desert elf and had pointed ears and darker skin then the rest of her family. "Well, blame father for that." He said a little playfully as he sat down tiredly. "Oh its not too bad sweetie. Besides being king you'll have your choice of all the women in the country, maybe the world." His mother said with a smile. Arax scoffed, his parents were always trying to get him to marry. "What about Queen Ismara? You two were very close when you were a ward to her family when you were younger." Arax looked surprised, "Ismara? Well, I haven't seen her in years since I left. She wasn't exactly happy when I left. We had a fight and everything." Arax said, he turned and thought back to his memories of living in the Fae kingdom.
Last edited by Tomia on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Olmerias

The snow white stone of the mighty citadel of Olmerias seemed to glow in the morning rays as its inhabitants awoke from their peaceful slumbers to set about their daily chores. In the marketplace, merchant mages adorned their stalls with enchanted jewelry, exlirs and clothing, while others displayed ripe looking fruits grown from the surrounding countryside and fresh meats stored in snowy barrels. Among the hustle and bustle of early morning buyers and supply wagons, the Royal Guard began their morning patrols. The crowds parted innocently enough as their bear-mounts padded through the street, the soldiers riding them on the prowl for the pickpockets and thieves that often plagued these morning markets. Their imposing silver armour served as an effective reminder to all thieves and wrong-doers that the Royal Guard meant business, although a fair share of sneaky individuals were bound to try their luck today.

The Crystal Palace

Whilst the city around it was beginning to blossom, the Crystal Palace had already sprung to life a couple of hours beforehand. Servants rushed everywhere carrying linens, bedsheets and breakfasts for the royal family. King Larain was already dressed and was halfway through his breakfast of oats, nuts and raisins in a bowl of bison milk. He admired the morning sun as he ate elegantly, but his peace was disturbed as the glass doors to his solar opened, and in stepped his Master of Diplomacy, Milur, who had requested to see him.
"My Liege, I have come at the wrong time clearly..." Milur said as he backed out
"No, no. You have come at the right time my friend. I was merely enjoying the sun." He smiled as he handed his bowl to the servant standing behind him. "I've considered your counsel, and i do agree it is time to seek friendship with our half-elven kin to the east. We are an isolated nation, a beacon of civilization among this snowy wasteland. Friends in such proximity to us would be of great value"
"So, should i continue with our plans to send myself as an emissary?" He said to Larain, who listened intently whilst he poured himself a goblet of wine.
"You're the Master of Diplomacy, Milur, I don't see any other person more capable. I do believe we could survive a couple of months while your away." He chuckled.

Four hours later

The Southern Gate stood guarded by around a dozen members of the Royal Guard, who had spent the entire morning searching countless wagons before permitting them entrance to the city. When they'd received word of a royal envoy passing through, they kept the gate clear of any traffic as a luxurious wheelhouse rolled out flanked by twenty mounted soldiers. As the wheelhouse cleared the gate, the other wagons had been given the signal to carry on. Milur was his the way to the port of Addunas to catch his boat to negotiate with the Frostorn of Greenland.
Last edited by Liberated Counties on Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Ismara was a rarity among her people, despite Faelona being a northern kingdom her smooth skin was as dark as the fertile brown earth. Her eyes were dark too, except for the bright silver flecks that were in them. She sat down at the throne-like chair at the head of the council chamber with Wiz, as the second in the kingdom beside her. "Alright ladies and gentlemen, I call this meeting of the High Faelona Council to order." the queen announced.

"Now, first order to be put forth." Grand Chancellor Virae unrolled a scroll of parchment and read. "The matter of the raids to the south and the wild beasts." the older human man announced. "Right, that must be seen to without delay." "I am meeting with the chielfs of defense this afternoon and we will patrol the border ourselves." Ismara said. "Who's next?" "Hey, me!" "Ismara, pick me!" Wizleaf asked excitedly like he was a kid again. Ismara rolled her eyes. "Wiz?" she gestured to him. "Well, the othe matter is the matter of Her Majesty's marriage." Ismara snorted. "Leave that aside." the queen said dully.

'Oh come on Is, you're smart and beautiful and nice." "You're the queen, you've got killer curves and you're not really getting any younger." "Wiz!" "Sorry." he squeaked. "But come on." "You can have any guy in the world, there's the Duke of Vanriel and the High Musician and there's Arax..." Ismara cut him off. "Wait, Arax of Waltu?" "I haven't seen him in several years, and our last parting didn't turn out so well." the queen said,the silver flecks in her eyes dimming. That was a reflection of her mood, when the silver in her eyes was bright she was happy and excited, when the flecks nearly disappeared and her eyes were all dark brown that meant she was sad, angry or reflective.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:37 pm

Doriath, Capitial of Vallorion
Queen Irithren Temedil

Queen Irithren Temedil of Vallorion rode in on her white stallion. To her left, was the massive statue of Vilgaen I Temedil, founder of Vallorion, and arguably the greatest of the elvenkings of Vallorion. Vilgaen I stood guard over Doriath, and was a warning to all who presumed themselves to be worthy of the High elves' notice, and even mightier than they. Vilgaen stood nearly 40 feet tall, with his familiar stance now taught to all of the Vallorion elven warriors, one foot in front, the other one bent behind, one hand with palm open in warning, while the other hand held the curved Vallorion sword straight forward.

Drawing herself from her thoughts, the elves of Vallorion made way for their Queen as she rode through, to the royal palace, the beloved Queen raising a hand in greeting and comfort as the pure white stallion thundered through. It had been a good hunt, Irithren landing the first and final shot on a boar that had been rampaging the countrysie, with her elven longbow. She had offered the necessary prayers over the beast and now some of her guard bore the proud, once raging beast on an open palanquin. There would be feasting tonight, and the boar would be the centerpiece of it. As her guards bore the boar off to the kitchens, Irithren handed her bow to a waiting aide, before dismounting, and patting the stallion's flank, led the horse into the stables. After a quick grooming she changed, and headed down to the library to read more and be informed the current and past history of the Earth. Too long now, had other beings murdered the fair trees upon the Earth. No more, Irithren swore to herself, no more.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:50 pm

King Arax of Waltu
After spending some time with his family Arax had to attend another council meeting. He dreaded it, but it was his duty. The royal assembly had convened, that meant it was an impractical issue. The assembly was made up of appointed representatives of each ruling Waltu family and tribe. They each had a vote in the assembly and some had more votes depending on their population. When the King arrived the meeting began. The issue that was being discussed was a potential alliance with Faelona. Arax was shocked when he heard this. They had always been friendly and unofficial allies, but many representatives argued it would be best for their trade economy and security to create a formal alliance. After much discussion and debate a vote was finally taken. There was a vast majority in favor of the alliance. Assemblyman Arura of the Harot tribe then rose. "Your grace, there has been discussion among the members of this body. We wish for you to travel to Faelona to represent us personally." Arax raised an eyebrow and felt a pit in his stomach, he didn't know how that would go with seeing Ismara, he wasn't sure he wanted to find out. He was afraid she would hate him after how they had parted. "Well, that doesn't seem necessary. Besides I have duties here." He tired to argue. After a few minutes of back and forth it was put up for a vote and the assembly voted unanimously against the King.
"The assembly hates me." Arax groaned as he had retreated to his office. He now had to travel to the place he had called home for many years, but he wasn't sure how well he would be received. He drafted a letter telling of his arrival and sent it off to Faelona. He made it as formal and impersonal as possible. He didn't dare write Ismara personally. He would have no idea what to say.
To the Royal Family of Faelona
Dear friends of the Waltu royal family, I hope everything is well in your homeland. My assembly and I have decided we would like to discuss with you an alliance between our nations. There has long been friendly relations between our kingdoms and we believe a formal alliance would only help us further. I will personally be traveling to your capital to discuss the terms of said alliance and see if we can not come to an agreement. I hope to see you soon as it has been over 3 years since I have last visited your beautiful land.
Yours truly, King Arax of Waltu

Hastiaka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Archduchy of Alteria
Territories of the High Elven Duchy
the Capital City of Alinor

Archduchess Arianne was walking around the Splendid Halls and the extreme extravagance of the Altmer Palace. The Alterians were living a very comfortable lifestyle. The glorious culture of the Elves are highly embraced. from the Farmers to the Soldiers. They wear golden-clad outfits and fine clothing. It took centuries of Hard work for the Altmer to achieve such glorious status. They import gold and silver wear from Mining regions. The Lancionne Mines were the heart of the High Elven wealth. Currently, due to setbacks upon the discovery of a Methane Gas, the workers had to shut down the Mine. The Aeres are the agents of Alinor. Designated to uphold the extravagant culture of the High Elven Nation.

Inside the Palace lies a great golden fountain. Rays of Sunlight and Moonlight radiate and makes the fountain glow. Alterian Royal Guards can be seen wearing fanciful uniforms and armed with luxurious weapons. However, there is one grim thing about Alterian culture. It was the great civil war that took millions of Alterian lives that caused this golden age. The East and the West battled for supremacy. Ultimately, they decided to bond together by using the matrimony of marriage.

Across the gold colored halls of the Palace lies the great throne room. The Archduke or Archduchess resides here. Each pillar is surrounded by three Elite guardsmen. While the Best Alterian Warriors stands next to the throne. The throne is Made of Cyan colored diamond. It took centuries for the Alterians to build this and it was just 10 years ago that they finished it.

After walking around the Halls of the Palace, Archduchess Arianne decided to walk towards the Sacred Gardens outside the Palace. The Archduchess would always be accompanied by the Arch-Guard. They are the Elite Warriors who is tasked on defending the Palace. Walking around the tiny fountain in the Garden she noticed an elderly woman sitting on a granite bench.

''I see you Archduchess Arianne Indoril of the House of Lancelot. Second daughter of Archduke Valen and the Favored grandchild of Duchess Ingrid of Silvercrest.'' the old woman said with a smile. Shocked and astonished, the Young Archduchess replied, ''I see you have your research done. Let me guess. You are a fortune teller are you?'' Shortly, the Old woman stood up and said yes. ''Yes. And i Predict that you will have a daughter and two sons. Your Nation will soar to the highest but first getting through the problems your countrymen face today.''

As you see, Alteria is divided by five great houses; The House of Lancelot, Everglade, Silvercrest, Leon and Tressandril. Ever since the great civil war, the position of Archduke or Archduchess were being feud by the five great houses. Currently, Archduchess Arianne is Lancelot's fifteenth Archduchess. Each house is stationed in Alinor. Their headquarters is a large Manor with extravagant design.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:32 pm

While Ismara was with her council, a faery messenger with flowing red hair that dragged the ground half-floated into the room, being held aloft by her bright blue butterfly wings. "My Queen, there is a message for you!" she said, handing the Wizard Imperial the letter. Wiz's eyes, one blue and one gold scanned the letter and then his eyes widened at the signature. "It's from Arax." "He's written to you Is." he said, handing Ismara the letter. Ismara nodded to the messenger, giving her leave to go and then she slumped in her chair. "Why would he be writing now?" "He just runs out on me and then doesn't call or write for three years and all of a sudden he wants to talk?!" the queen raged a bit. The council looked a bit on edge. "It could be important, no harm will come from reading it.' Wiz told her gently, putting a hand on her shoulder. Ismara snatched the letter from him and read it. "It says he wishes to discuss a formal alliance." "He's...coming in person."

If it were even possible, Ismara's beautiful dark skin blanched at the thought of seeing Arax again and she threw her hands up in the air. "Fuck...my life" "Wiz, darling." "Catch me, I'm going to faint!" Ismara swooned and Wiz caught her in one arm, fanning her with a hand fan with the other. Ismara then spoke. "The universe hates me Wiz, it's official." "Damn it, why does he have to come in person!?" "It's like the gods just decided..."Ismara, today we're just going to fuck you with no warning!" Wiz looked sad for his Queen, he hated seeing her this way. "Is, cheer up." "It's not all bad, an alliance will definitely help us since we're pretty much isolated." "Besides, we've all been best friends forever and our two countries have ben too." The Wizard Imperial knelt before Ismara's chair. "Remember when we were kids, how muc fun we used to have together." 'We were so close, you, me, Eva and Arax." "We were thick as thieves, the Four Musketeers." The young Queen laughed at the memory. "Especially us." 'The Partners in Crime, Is and Wiz."

Wizleaf stood up and turned to Ismara. "Majesty, we were all so close." "Well, until we hit puberty and then I think Arax was always sort of mad at me for some reason." "I believe he wants to get back to our friendship." "I do, and I know you do too." he said gently. Ismara closed her eyes and her council spoke with suggestions until she spoke, adjusting her diadem. "Alright, you're right." "Our countries have bene friends for a long time, we need the alliance." The Queen hid her feelings. "Wiz, stamp this letter and go get Eva and tell her to get ready." "Also get me some wine and chocolate covered cheese." "On it!" Wiz turned into his fairy cat form and took off while Ismara was given parchment by the Grand Chancellor. Glaring at it, she sighed and wrote the letter. Wiz had stamped it before he left so it had two seals, the seal of the Queen and the seal of the Wizard Imperial. It was necessary only because the seals would find their owners so that if one writer can't get the reply the other one can, basically a return address. Ismara sprinkled the letter with transit dust and threw it into the fireplace. As it burned it would be transported to Waltu.

To the Kingdom of Waltu, beloved friends of the Kingdom of Faelona
We have just received the King's most gracious letter asking for a formal alliance to be officiated and that he will represent his people in person while traveling to our fair land. Happy news, since we have all been friends for many years, as well as business partners. An official alliance will only strengthen our friendship which gives all of us great joy. We will be honored to receive you at the capital, and look forward to your arrival.
Your faithful friend, Queen Ismara Feirell of the Fae Realms of Faelona.
Last edited by Nuridia on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Hastiaka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Archduchy of Alteria
the Capital City of Alinor

In the throne room, the Dukes and Duchess would gather around the throne in a senate-styled fashion. Hundreds of them surrounded the Archduchess. Furthermore, the Archguard is on high alert on any raid inside the Alterian Palace. The Throne room had a auditorium. The roof was designed to reflect the rays of the sun and the moon. The seats were made of marble.

''My Archduchess, our navy had reported sightings of Pirates just off Port Greenflower! Discussing the formalities, the city of Oakheart had been harassed by bandits! The city's defenders can't last another assault! the 450 Alterian Knights stationed there can't last long.'' Duke Endrilson of Oakheart shouted. 'My Archduchess! Our miners had discovered a new gold reserve. We can earn millions by this discovery!'' another shouted. ''Archduchess Arianne, the Nuns at the Domburton Monastery is asking to host the Annual fruit harvesting festival!'' shouted another at the right. It was all manner of shouting. left and right.

''Enough!'' the Archduchess shouted with a loud voice. Suddenly, the chattering stopped and the throne room became silent. ''My ancestors gave you land to cultivate and cherish and look what you have done to it. I shall send a thousand knights to reinforce Oakheart and I shall authorize mining at the Newly discovered gold reserve and Yes, the nuns can host the annual fruit harvesting festival.''

With that, the entire Summit ended and the dukes returned to their respective lands.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Arax was with his family, packing for the journey to Faelona. He would be going along so that his father and younger brother Garith to rule in his place. Arax had to admit, he was nervous about his trip. Ismara seemed very hurt when he left, more than he had expected. She didn't understand why he left, and it seemed like she thought he didn't care about her. That wasn't true. But he couldn't tell her, or his friend Wiz the real reason. Especially since he had been secretly made at them at the time. Ismara had a temper, so he didn't know how she would react, but doubted it would be pleasant. He read her reply letter and knew her too well to think she was completely sincere. He could tell her kindness was forced. Once he was all back he boarded a small carrier ship that would cross the great sea to bring him to Faelona.

Hastiaka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:04 pm

Archduchy of Alteria
Port Greenflower

The Port was rich. In fact, Every Alterian Settlement is rich. The Port has Wealthy citizens. However, the port is very vulnerable to attacks. It only has one Alterian Navy Galleon. Each galleon is golden-clad and has wealthy designs. ANS Mayflower cannot hold of an assault of a group of Pirate ships. Neither can the ship defend it from raiders too.

In the sunrise, the Pirates attacked. Cannons unfolded as it fires upon the unsuspecting wealthy citizens of Port Greenflower. The warning bells rang from the Town hall. Hundreds of Elves ran towards the Emergency shelters. Guardsmen rush out from the barracks as the ANS Mayflower attempts to counter attack the pirate ship. It was madness. The Next village; Andoril can see lights and hear the sounds of cannon blast. The ANS Mayflower was a great galleon. It fired upon the pirate ship and sunk it but not before the Pirates landed. Battle were sprouting all over the Port. The vigilant citizens took arms and defended their families. The Greenflower Defenders were holding off the Pirates.

Soon, Reinforcements from Andoril arrived. 360 Soldiers arrived to drive off the Pirates. Soon after the Pirates were driven off, It was only then that the people saw the full extent of the damage. The Port was devastated. In mid day, The Alterian Navy arrived to assess the situation. It was grim indeed.

This event would cause the Alterian people to focus on building a great Naval Armada to defend her coastal seas.
Last edited by Hastiaka on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:23 pm

The Queen had dismissed her council for that day, going to her chambers to get ready for Arax's arrival. He had just abandoned her without warning, started an argument and left. While she couldn't deny that she missed their old friendship, it was hard to forgive him for that. Right now, Wiz was doing her hair and they were trying to agree on a hairstyle. Meanwhile Ismara's cousin Princess Eva, her bushy red hair was bent over a trousseau of gowns and jewels that two maids were helping her select and two more maids were showing gowns to the Queen to wear. "Too red." "Too tight." Ismara said, waving away the dresses that were shown. "Calm down Is, I mean you'd look great in either one of those gowns." Wiz said, placing green jeweled beads in the Queen's hair and braiding it. They had to work around Ismara's large curved horns, it was a fairly rare fairy trait. "I mean they're all sexy." Eva said from her bed. Many of Ismara's gowns had decolletage, a plunging low cut neckline and a cinched bodice but she wasn't ashamed of it. It's not like all her goods were out and she had a nice pair of assets. Why shouldn't she show them off was her philosophy. It showed enough to be sexy but not slutty. "Ismara, can I wear the family diadem?" "Just for today?" Eva asked. "No, absolutely not." the queen said as Eva was laced into her chosen blue gown and was adorned with her own diadem and jewels. The Faelon Diadem was the most powerful magical object in Faelona, worn by a ruler and changing form to whatever ruler wields it. It can only be used by somebody with Fae blood and as a magical amplifier it had to be guarded. Finally Ismara kicked everybody out and dressed in a shimmering silver gown with scrolling and a red bodice. Her hair was elegantly done up and she wore the diadem on her head. "So, how do I look?" she asked. "Somebody call the winter mages because the temperature just rose honey!" Wiz praised and Ismara laughed. She, Wiz and Eva headed to the throne room to await Arax's arrival.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Hastiaka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:54 pm

Archduchy of Alteria
the City of Oakheart

The City was all well preparing for the Arrival of the Bandits. Duke Endrilson wore a Golden armor and a steel sword riding on a white stallion. ''Alteria will not bow down to bandits! The city of Oakheart will prevail!'' his shout followed with waves upon waves of cheering from the citizens of Oakheart. Oakheart was a major trading area during Alteria's early days.

The Knights of Alteria were getting ready when the Bandit archers fired upon the Magnificent Marble walls of the City. The Bandits were not High Elves. They were Human Slaves. Ever since the Harsh Duke of Medoril died, His Human Slaves began rampaging throughout Alterian Territory. The Bandits used a battering ram against the Gates of the City. The Defending Archers attempts to fire upon the Bandits.

Shortly, the Gates were destroyed and the Human Bandits were flooding in. Shortly, the Alterian Army arrived. Headed by the Archduchess herself. The Archguards flanked the Bandits and in a swift battle, the Bandits lost.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:15 pm

The ship ride had taken nearly a day, but the winds were with them so it was rather fast paced. The whole ride he wondered what his meeting with Ismara would be like. He had secretly fancied her in his youth and had left in anger because he felt she didn't return his feelings. He knew he had been childish now, and was afraid he had lost her friendship forever. Finally they arrived in the port of Vanriel City. Arax left this ship and mounted his horse with an entourage of guards and approached the castle flying the Blue Dragon of Waltu. Ajax approached the gates with his men and was led inside to the castle with his men. Ajax had grown significantly taller since he last saw Ismara, and was more muscular and attractive too. He entered the throne room and saw Ismara. He was shocked at how beautiful she looked she was even more beautiful than he remembered. He suddenly got very nervous but he tried to focus on the task at hand. He bowed before her respectfully. "Ismara, it's a pleasure to see you again. It's been too long." He told her, trying to keep the nervousness out of his voice.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Ismara was perched on her throne, leaning with her legs crossed. Many of her gowns had side-slits to make this easier as this was the most comfortable position for her when she was relaxed except she wasn't all the way relaxed. Wiz was standing on one side of her throne, his half red, half black hair in a long braid except for the cat-ear shaped tufts that stood up and he wore a purple sleeveless robe over his dark robes that was sewn on the back with the symbol of the Wizard Imperial. Eva's bushy red hair was left free and loose, wearing a gold and ruby diadem on it and her sapphire eyes looked happily at Arax, excited to see him again. Her long gown was modest and childlike and swept the floor, brightly colored with whimsical designs embroidered into it. Ismara's diadem seemed to give a hard sparkle in the light as her dark eyes widened upon seeing Arax again. He had obviously grown in these past three years, his body was more muscular and fit and he looked much more manly. It was obvious that he was trying to hide his nervousness. The queen couldn't deny that she was happy deep down in her heart to see Arax again, but he had simply left her angry and heartbroken and that took over now. She tried to remember how they all used to be but it was pointless.

"Arax, it's so good to see you again." The queen smiled at him, but couldn't keep the hard edge out of her voice although there was sadness in the politeness as well, as if wondering why things were left the way they were. 'I see you've changed since that night that we last saw you, welcome back to Faelona." "We've missed you." It wasn't a lie, but it was accusatory. The queen turned her eyes to the men that accompanied her old ex-friend. "Gentlemen, you and your master are welcome here." "I am Ismara, Queen of the Fae." "This is Wizleaf Wazell, my Wizard Imperial." she said, gesturing to Wiz who waved. "But you all can call me Wiz, everyone does." 'Arax, it's so good to see you again old friend." "I'm saddened by the way things were left, but now's the time to forge ahead to the future and forget about the past." Wiz greeted cherfully. He meant every word he said, he missed when he, Ismara, Eva and Arax were a team and didn't know why Arax had abandoned them. "This is my dear cousin, Princess Evangeline but most call her Eva." Ismara gestured to the redhead. 'Hey Arax, it's been so long!" "Do you remember me, remember us?" Eva greeted happily. She wanted to rush up to Arax and hug him, tell him how much she had missed him. She wanted it to be the way it was, to be the Partners in Crime with her friends again. They committed no real crimes but they were mischievous as kids.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Hastiaka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:27 pm

Archduchy of Alteria
Border Fortress Arestille

The Fortress were guarded by 670 Alterian Knights. Lady Malevar was tasked of commanding the Knights. The Fortress was a strong one. The designs are of the best. Towering structures made of Gold and white marble. Pillars of granite. It's glory is at it's best.

One night, a mysterious event shook the Fort. In the dead night a wizard invaded the Fortress. The Knights rushed to get their weapons. Hundreds of them rushed for the kill. Unfortunately, the Wizard destroyed the Fort and in the process, Lady Malevar escaped with five other knights.

The Archduchy of Alteria

Dear Glajinard Dwarves,

The Alterians would like to invite you to the Glorious capitol of Alinor. Our Archduchess would like to discuss trade talks with you.

Sincerely,
Emissary Ignatius

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Arax heard the coldness in Ismara's voice and he knew he deserved it. He had no doubt she was angry but she seemed at least a little happy to see him. Arax figured that was something. He rose and looked her in the eyes, he figured he owed her that much. He couldn't help but think about how beautiful she was but he forced that thought out of his mind. "It's great to see you as well Ismara. I missed you." He told her sincerely. He frowned ever so slightly at Ismara's words about that last night they saw each other. "Yes, I certainly have grown." He said, subtly trying to say he wasn't the same person he was on that night. He saw Wiz and was a little surprised at how happy he seemed to be. Arax had been very angry at Wiz when they left. "It's good to see you too Wiz. It's been too long." He said kindly, though there still seemed to be something uncomfortable between them. He then smiled brightly when he heard Eva speak. He had always been like her big brother, and he was glad to see at least she wasn't mad at him. "Hey Eva, of course I remember you. How could I forgot one of my best friends?" He said to her, his nervousness shedding. "What, no hug?" He half joked to her with a smile.

Glajinard
Envoy

Founded: Dec 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glajinard » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Gikerahaf, capital of Glajinard

Lakrir Hafdarsson, High King of Glajinard, looked out the window into sea of clouds. He had chosen, as usual, to have his meeting with the Privy Council in the Pinnacle Tower, at the edge of cliff-face. The dwarven capital of Gikerahaf had two distinctions among the fourteen cities of Glajinard. It was the highest city, as well as the most exposed. With approximately 15% of the city exposed above ground it was unusual for a dwarven city. Most other cities had only a gatehouse or small fortress exposed.

Around the room stood several members of the elite Satyr Guard, the personal bodyguard of the High King. They were drawn from the best warriors of the United Yaress Tribes, a vassal state of the Glajinard dwarves. Finally, Lakrir returned his attention to the matter at hand, the daily meeting of his Privy Council. The council consisted of the great officers of the realm, the Chancellor, Marshal, Steward, Seneschal, and Rector. The first three dealt with foreign affairs, military matters, and finance respectively. The Seneschal dealt with espionage and spies. The Rector serves as both the head of Glajinard's institutes of higher learning, as well as the King's adviser for scientific and magical matters.

"Sire, we have received a letter from Archduchy of Alteria, they request we send an envoy to discuss trade." said the Chancellor, recapturing the High King's attention.

"Altmeria, eh?" said Lakrir. "I don't really care for elves, especially High Elves, they take too much pride in themselves. Nevertheless, trade with them could be very lucrative. Draft a response that makes it clear we are sending an ambassador, and expect one in return. That way we don't appear to be coming at their beck and call, but rather we expect to be treated as equals."

"Yes sir." said the Chancellor.

With that the business seemed to be done, and Lakrir dismissed the council. However, his seneschal remained behind.

"Sire," said Seneschal Varel, "I too have received some interesting information. I have learned of a distant realm populated by Naga, which are shapeshifting beings, half snake and half man. They are apparently the most skilled of assassins. I suggest we write to one of their leaders and request they send us one of these assassins, they could be of great use."

"An excellent idea Varel. Surprise and secrecy are always the way to victory. An assassin can end a war by killing on man. Draft the letter." said Lakrir, as he and Varel left the chamber.

The Kingdom of Glajinard

To His Excellency Emissary Ignatius,

It would be our pleasure to exchange ambassadors with the Archduchy. We will be sending Ambassador Tabrin Gobafsson immediately. We look forward to receiving your ambassador as well. We hope that this exchange will be the first step in friendship between our realms.

Signed,
Chancellor Rarnol Hafdarsson

Secret In-character

The Kingdom of Glajinard

To His Eminence Rajah Gadhadhar of Muzaffarnagar-Saharanpur,

Your Eminence, as far away as our Kingdom we have heard of your illustrious realm, the nobility of your people, and the skill and deadliness of your warriors. We send with this envoy a gift of dwarven armor, which we hope your eminence will find pleasing. We ask that you allow one of your subjects skilled in secrecy and combat to come to our kingdom and serve our High King, that he may bring honor to all Naga.

Signed,
Seneschal Varel Issiksson

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Wiz had been hurt by Arax's anger but her hoped that by being kind that maybe they could put the past behind them. Eva grinned at Arax's response and then rushed up to him and tackled him in a hug, her wings fluttering against his arm. She had smooth light golden-brown skin, a mixture of her parents in her looks. Ismara then stood up. "I assume that you've all come here to discuss something and that you must be tired." 'Follow me, we'll go into the old solar and catch up." Ismara said calmly as she walked away, her wings flapping heavily as she did so and a few loose feathers fell to the tile floor. Wiz cocked an eyebrow, she had closed off that room and had it boarded up ever since Arax left and forbade anybody from entering. It was a large arched marble room with high glass windows and a glass ceiling to let in the light of the celestial bodies. There were comfortable couches and recliners all set around a table and filled with anything a child would want, the four used to spend hours in there at night just hanging out and laughing.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Frostorn
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Frostorn » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Realm of Frose
Frosenar, Capital City
Council Hall
High Council

Lord Jarem Crosser pounded his fist angrily on the table. "No! We will not send any more men to their deaths! These Expeditions have gone all for 15 years and we have not receive any results to convince us to continue."

"But the Realm is curious to know what is beyond the Veil. Even if we are to forbid the Citadel and the Order to disband all expedition teams, some citizens will still venture out to cross the Bridges." Lady Alyssa Drake replied.

Archmage Gwendolyn raised a hand without speaking a word. The others turned to her with tired eyes, all of them weary of this exceptionally long council meeting. The sun was setting and they had been in the Higher Keep since midday. "There is a simpler way to settle this affair. Let us vote. Those in favor of continuing the Expeditions across the Seven Bridges through the Veil?”

The Archmage, Grand Ranger, and 3 other Lords and Lady Alyssa all raised their hands. "I believe that settles the matter," said Grand Ranger Oliver. "The Expeditions continue and this meeting is at an end."

The members stood up and started leaving the room.
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.69

TheRepublicOfAmbition
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby TheRepublicOfAmbition » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Racis, Arc-En Ciel
(The Land of the Guardians)
Port District

Night-time; before sunset
The port in Racis bustled with activity. Other than a few ports and other buildings here and there, the Arcani didn't really hang out above-ground. So what was the occasion? A mission. Not just any mission, but one that would involve the entire world. A group of Arcani travellers would sail around the world, spreading goodwill to the various nations they'll likely encounter on their journey. The Arcani were normally a quiet, isolationist people and they still are to some degree, however, times change, and the Committee of the Wise thought it, well, wise, to go out and make a few friends.

"Or to have us do it for them", a short-in-stature Arcani said flatly. She sighed and flicked one of her antennae. "This mission is ambitious, but rubbish. I'd much rather be here working on solving the next great intellectual mystery, or designing a new weapon."

"Aw, cheer up, Ayala", another Arcani said. His golden eyes blinked before continuing. "We get to go places. See things. Meet people! Think about it. We're the first in a long time to reach out to other nations. And, we're doing it as a gesture of goodwill! We're pioneers, Ayala! We're making history!"

"You're way too motivated. Simmer down, Azure. By the way, where is the linguist? Apparently we'll need someone who's good at languages and stuff. Bah."

Azure blinked again. "Oh. Right. The Committee said something about that. We're leaving at sunrise, so if they aren't here by then . . ."

Ayala cut Azure off to finish his sentence. "They'll be left behind." She didn't like the idea of going on this mission, not when she could be doing anything else. Ayala really was in a mood bad enough to make her leave someone behind. Especially if the person couldn't be arsed to show up on time. Don't speak too soon though, as Azure spotted someone in the distance walking towards them. Even in this night sky, the moon provided just enough light to make out a small figure in the distance.

"Hey Ayala. Look!" Azure was pointing now. "Could that be them? Why are they carrying that big old sack with them? His observations were correct. It was, in fact, the "cultural expert" assigned to be apart of the crew. It was a female, and she was carrying -- no, dragging -- a rather large bag. It was almost bigger than she was!

"Oh, great. She packs heavy", Ayala muttered.

When the bag-dragging girl reached the two, she stopped and panted for a while. "Salutem!" she said. "I'm Yuri. Yuri Youngblood." This was said in between breaths. "I'm your linguist slash cultural expert." Her emerald eyes were beaming with excitement and anticipation. Her dark skin and hair almost disappearing against the night sky. Yuri shot her hand out, expecting Ayala to grasp it.

Instead, Ayala rolled her crimson eyes. "Of course you are." Wait. Youngblood. She heard that name before. Youngbloods were a notable family in Arc-En Ciel. They manufactured the best offensive weapons. Swords, crossbows, canons -- things like that. They were always designing badass weaponry. "Wait, you're a Youngblood. How on Earth did you end up here? On a travelling mission?"

"Uh, well", Yuri began. "It's a long story. I might tell you on the trip. It'll make for good sailor talk!"

Trip? Is that what she thought this was? A trip? This wasn't a trip. This was a government ordered task to basically go around the world telling everyone how awesome the Arcani were. The "trip" was likelier to piss people off than it was to make anyone want to be friends with them.

Ayala rolled her eyes again. If it wasn't clear before now, she didn't shake Yuri's hand. "Right. Whatever you say. Get that sack of your on the ship. We leave at sunset."

Azure's eyes widened, as if the excitement of travelling could burst from them. "Where we goin' first, Ayala?"

"Does it matter?"

"No. I guess not." Azure frowned slightly at Ayala's response. And to think, as big a deal as this mission was, no one was at the port to see them off. They were the only three there. I guess that was the upside to belonging to a species of smarties. They entrusted you had enough sense to do simple tasks. In this case, get on a boat, sail, and make friends. Not exactly rocket science. That was a good thing, for Ayala at least. It meant she didn't have to deal with any officials breathing down her neck prior to embarkation on the journey. There were other crew members, of course. A ship needed all the hands it could get. Whoever was there already was sleeping on the ship. Ayala, Azure and Yuri were the only three crew members awake right now. In a few hours, they would set sail for adventure and greatness!

* Salutem is the Arcani word for "Greetings".
Insert witty and/or thought-provoking quote here.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:13 pm

Nuridia wrote:Wiz had been hurt by Arax's anger but her hoped that by being kind that maybe they could put the past behind them. Eva grinned at Arax's response and then rushed up to him and tackled him in a hug, her wings fluttering against his arm. She had smooth light golden-brown skin, a mixture of her parents in her looks. Ismara then stood up. "I assume that you've all come here to discuss something and that you must be tired." 'Follow me, we'll go into the old solar and catch up." Ismara said calmly as she walked away, her wings flapping heavily as she did so and a few loose feathers fell to the tile floor. Wiz cocked an eyebrow, she had closed off that room and had it boarded up ever since Arax left and forbade anybody from entering. It was a large arched marble room with high glass windows and a glass ceiling to let in the light of the celestial bodies. There were comfortable couches and recliners all set around a table and filled with anything a child would want, the four used to spend hours in there at night just hanging out and laughing.

Arax couldn't help but laugh when Eva nearly tackled him to the ground in a hug. He hugged her back warmly and felt her wings fluttering against him. "Wow kid, you're getting strong." He smiled to her. At least someone still likes me. He thought to himself. Arax's guards headed off to find rooms for themselves, while Arax followed the queen to the solar. He was excited to see it again. It had been years since he had been in the room he once spent so much time in. He was shocked to see that it was boarded up. When they finally got inside the place looked like a museum. Dust had collected everywhere and it seemed un-lived in. "It looks like no one's been in here in years." He said, shock, sadness, and guilt in his voice.

Equalium
Minister

Founded: Feb 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalium » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:15 pm

The Matriarchal Princapality of Mersa Gawasis

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv29 ... nQueen.jpg
Queen Ammirini I of Mersa Gawasis

The Royal Palace[/align]
The sun rises as the Queen of her nation had glanced over the general proximity of the waters of the Red Sea from her palace. Her hands folded behind her back to think about the prosperity that her nation had been going through as of the world. The Red Sea everso glistens over and indeed, saw trading ships from areas from mysterious parts of the world, from the southern horn of Meikriut (Puntland) and of course, ships from Pwenet. The luxurious incense that came from the traders helped with religious ceremonies and to keep the dark demons away from her, and added quite a good smell. Of course, Mersa was also blossoming as a flower of the Red Sea as the goods from the area were made from imported raw materials and made into fine finished goods ready for trading. Mersa's forces weren't that large due to the fact that the recent changes of her predecessors bought Mersa to a more peaceful state and turned the Draconians from a warrior-like race into a trader type race. Never to say, they are still fiersome when angry, but aren't aggressive at all.

The Queen's daughter eventually appeared looking out into the distance. Her daughter was Ammarini II whom was still young at around 14, a maturing young girl, but still ambitiousness of her own. She knew her mother's mind was more centered around booming an economy worthy to show the world how prosperous the nation can truly be despite them being often called beasts and tall scary peoples The Draconian race were a proud one, and they are quite grateful to be the more human-like dragons.

Either or, the one thing that the Draconians do desire the most: The toil of gold. Oh yes, many Draconian merchants were quite greedy, getting richer and richer. The Draconian's lust for gold is the reason why they horde it all away to toil in it. Like the dwarves, the Draconians themselves always thought that gold was quite good to feel, and yes, gold was amazing. And the younger Ammarini knew that her mother wanted to become extremely well to do with it before she dies, and perhaps have a mausoleum made of gold, knowing that would probably get destroyed. But either or.

"Mother." her daughter spoke. "Is there anything do you wish for me to do today?"

Ammarini glanced over at her daughter for a bit as she held her golden chalet and smiled. "No. Nothing at all." she said. She turned back and glanced out at the view of the Red Sea. "Do you ever imagine one day, that our race will eventually dominate the entire world, not through conquest, but through gold?"

Ammarini's daughter pondered at the question and shrugged. "I can't be too positive, honestly. Our race is proud, sure, but would you think a Draconian would give their gold away? No. We love it. Henceforth, we wouldn't. But we would be quite rich I tell you. We would no longer have anyone too poor, for everyone would have their own fair share of gold. The unfortunate Draconians whom have little to none will decay, but the ones who have more, and the most like you, will survive for a long time."

It was true. The Draconians do treasure their gold, as much as they treasured their own soul. The Mersan pride was of course the same as the Draconian pride, but even if the Merchants gave their gold for goods, they would indeed get much more of a profit buying for cheap, and selling for more.

The military of the nation was mostly defense, armed with axes, spears and such. The Draconian religion was mostly Egyptian religion due to the fact that they had directly adopted it into Draconian society upon conquest of Mersa, however, the most popular religion they had kept was Zoroastrian, which carried on into the lands of Mersa. When Persia conquered Egypt, Zoroastrian was introduced into the area, and since, the Draconians adopted to the ideas of Zoroastrian creating their own segment and ensure that they served them more.
Equalium - Where Feminism Gone Wrong.
Frisivisia wrote:
Libertarian California wrote:
Rome = 21st Century America.

Therefore, New York will be sacked by northern barbarians.
I knew those damn Canucks were up to something. We'll send a Legion to Buffalo immediately.
Ralnis wrote:Hey, don't mock Glove World, it is the underwater version of Disney World.

Alleniana wrote:Nukes are for noobs, diplomacy is where it's at.
Factbook • Embassy • Other Nations

Former Ukraine and Mosuo in History of Man. (FINISHED)
Belkegin/Belgium and Otveta in History of Empires.
Vote for TRUE Crimean separation!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse