NATION

PASSWORD

Monster Girls, an Ecchi Adventure (Char. Archive)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Monster Girls, an Ecchi Adventure (Char. Archive)

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:21 pm

Character App
Name: Sir Mark Aurelius

Race: Human

Brief Description of Race: ...Do you really need a description?

Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Picture Appearance: Note: It's tiny as fuck, but it's the best I could find.

Height and Weight: 5'10", 165 lbs.

Moral Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality: Where do I even begin...

Probably the most obvious attribute of Mark's personality is his amiability. He is just the kind of guy that can get along with almost anyone. He is also pretty good at cooling peoples' emotions with his speech, thus ending conflict before it explodes into a brawl. Further, he enjoys the company of others, and is very interested in learning about and understanding every person he meets. Obviously, these are all necessary qualities if he's going to handle all these uber-powerful women that could easily kick his ass...

With regards to his mental faculties, Mark is somewhere in between emotionalism and pure rationalism. Most of the time, both his emotions and his rationality are used in his decision-making processes.

In dealing with others, this man holds to a rather rigid code of honor. He will never harm you willingly, unless you wrongly endanger the lives of others, or if the cause of goodness requires that you go through pain. Mark is also a very empathetic person. If you are saddened, he's right alongside you trying to comfort you. When you are happy, he'll buy you drinks and get wasted in your honor. When you are feeling alone, he'll give you company. Moreover, he is the kind of person to try and meet any needs you might have, even if he has to sacrifice a shit-ton to meet those needs. To him, others are of far greater worth than himself. Finally, he is always trying to see the best in people, and will do all he can to inculcate in them a care for their fellow sentient creatures.

Now, for the sake of Ecchi, our Knightly Hero is something of a pervert... Okay, he's actually a beast of lust. No, that's too harsh... Maybe we could say that he is a noble pervert. Yeah, that sounds right...

Anyway, he is a noble pervert. By this, I mean that he is turned on by many things (e.g. chest pressing, awkward situations, pantsu sightings...). However, he doesn't take advantage of situations merely to satisfy his lusts. Furthermore, he treats all dem' ladays with respect and kindness. Thus, although he's definitely a pervert, he will do his best not to harm any ladies or take advantage of them to sate his lusts. But if you are willing, he's more than happy to satiate his desires.

Although it may seem like he would be, Mark is by no means a crazy optimist. Yes, he is an idealist, and he sees things in a mostly positive light. Nevertheless, he doesn't always see things through rose-colored glasses. He knows what evils are out there, and he's not going to stick his head in the sand and ignore it. Life to him is a wonder in itself, but it is in great ways a sorrowful wonder.

Personal Strengths/Abilities:
-Swordsman of the North: Mark is a knight, and knights are always masters at swordplay. At least, that's my lame excuse for making him good with a sword. So, Mark is a bad-ass swordsman, whose skill with a blade is pretty damn impressive (for being a human, anyway).
-Knightly Body: He's got the atypical physical capabilities of a man with knightly training. In other words, he's physically tough, strong, agile, able to weather pretty tough conditions, is a decent looker...
-Mostly Smooth Talker: Most of the time, he's pretty good with words. Not always true though.
-Damned Thomas Aquinas: Mark is a pretty well educated man, and has varied intellectual interests. He's not an amazingly brilliant person, but the power of his knowledge and reason is nothing to be scoffed at.
Personal Weaknesses:
-"I like biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig butts and I cannot lie": This knightly dude has serious fetish issues. From flat-chests to big chests, tall women to fairy-sized, lolicon to slight nekrophelia, moe to femme fatale, etc. Nevertheless, he still has set standards for beauty and physical attraction that he follows, and he also places greater emphasis on certain fetishes (for example, he prefers smaller chests to massive ones, and loli girls to dead women).
-Inexperienced Virgin: Yup, he has no sexual experience with women. Nor has he even kissed someone. Or held hands. Or went out a-courtin'. His intense training meant that he's just an innocent little virgin. And innocent virgins are especially susceptible to seduction from those of the opposite sex. So, if you want Mark to do something, it's pretty easy to "gently persuade" him.
-Human: One of his greatest weaknesses is that he is human. He's no monster. And as such, his physical capabilities are definitely less than the average monster's. He's no weakling, but he is definitely a mere human.

Magical Strengths/Abilities:
-Blessed Kiss: Mark's lips are blessed by the High Goddess herself. And as such, when he kisses a girl during the heat of battle, that girl's physical and magical capabilities are increased twofold until the battle is over. And if he kisses a girl that he truly likes, her capabilities are increased threefold. Impressive, right?
-Angel Slayer: To be revealed.

Magical Weaknesses:
-I'm No Magician: He doesn't have magical spells or powers. Well, he doesn't have any personal capability to learn or use magic. The blessed kiss was a blessing from the High Goddess, and Angel Slayer isn't really a power of his own. So, as a mage... he's just not a mage, or even mage material.
-Magical Culpability: Because he's not a mage, he has no ability to counter magical attacks on his own. So, he's susceptible to all forms of magic.

Weapon of Choice: His sword.

Short Bio: I know I put this here, but do I really have to?

Damn...

Mark was born in the stereotypical way. You know, his parents had sex, the sperm fertilized the egg, other shit happened, and baby Mark was plopped out of his momma's womb. But you didn't care to know that, right?

Both of his parents were lesser nobles, the Baron and Baroness of the Barony of Licanter, which was just a few days ride from the capital city of X. Mark was their oldest son (they had five surviving children, two of which were boys), and so he was groomed to be the successor to his father.

Thankfully, his daddy didn't let him be too pampered, as was common practice for the nobility of that age. Rather, he trained his son to deal with the harsh realities of rulership, warfare, politics, and the rest of the shit we call reality. Even his mother contributed by giving him a taste for the finer things of life, such as philosophy, aesthetics, food, philanthropy, and most importantly, women.

Because of all this training, Mark turned out pretty damn well. He was known as a kind-hearted person, truly caring for everyone around him. And he was a very revolutionary character in many ways. He even did the unthinkable, and actually mingled with the monsters in and around his (future) realm. However, he did not neglect his duties, and proved himself in the Queen's army, and was given by her the title of High Knight of the Order of the Goddess. Everyone loved him. Well, almost everyone.

There were many in the Nobility that considered him to be an abomination. The nobility should never mingle with peasants, and doing so would only blemish the honor and authority of their blood. And several of the neighboring nobles decided to take him down.

First, it started by them bringing complaints before the Queen and Her Majesty's Council. When their complaints were turned down, they brought all their powers of negative peer pressure (pun intended) to bear on his parents. When that didn't work...

Well, they didn't have the power to attack him. At least, not on their own. So, they prayed to the Goddess Ilias, begging her to come to their aid and help them destroy their foe. And she came to them, and gave them what they needed: a hero. Or an anti-hero, depending on your point of view.

Anyway, this hero carried the Angel Slayer, a sword of demonic origin. How the Goddess got her hands on this cursed weapon is unknown. But we do know that it was quite an amazing weapon. And the hero was willing to use it against Mark and his family, if the nobles would merely swear fealty to Ilias. The nobles agreed. Who wouldn't?

Well, the hero and his small army of Ilias-blessed knights attacked the Barony, and wiped out almost all of its inhabitants. The castle was raised, Ma and Pa were killed, and twenty-one year old Mark was forced to flee into the woods. Obviously the hero and his knights chased after him, and eventually caught up.

Shit went down.

Mark almost died.

And the High Goddess took pity on him, and sent her angels to help him defeat his enemies. She even blessed him afterwards, giving him a special magical power of super magicalness.

Skip ahead a short time, and we see that the entire Queendom of Erosia is caught up in a civil war. It seems that Ilias decided it would be best to split the Queendom apart, and has created unending strife throughout the lands. The little feud between Mark and the bully noblemen sparked a massive debate. The nobility split itself rather equally between those who wanted more equality between monsters and humans, and those who wanted to either throw out all the monsters or wipe them out. The Queen was caught up in the little feud, and eventually sided with those who wanted more equality.

The offending noblemen rebelled, setting up the Noble Confederacy of XXX (named for Extrapolis, ExCathedra, and Exxon, the three largest duchies in the rebellious states). And they began a war to attempt to overthrow the Queen and set up their own King, Lord Liam, in her place.

Because of his role in helping spark the war, and his blessing from the High Goddess, Sir Mark was called to City X by the Queen herself. She gave him the responsibility of leading a grand questing party to stop this warfare, and bring punishment upon the now Heretic Goddess Ilias.

Theme Song: Incomplete by Girugamesh

RP Example: I'm the god of TKaG, Lith's Post-Apocalyptic Adventure, and The Calonic Wars. I'm the Holy Bureaucrat of Ecchiness and Questionability in OG&G, the APPetizer of CoM, and the Author of Jonathan Caradec and Calvin "Chaos" Fisher of The Grim Reaper Academy. Also the virgin father of Temp and the informal partner of IJ.

Plus I'm the OP, so I am plenty qualified.

Current Equipment: Heavy armor and helmet: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/208/2/a/dragon_crusader_helmet_by_azmal-d7sidig.jpg
http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/27/1224x1600_6393_Knight_3d_character_knight_armor_warrior_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

AND The light armor he is wearing at the moment: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7c/97/50/7c97502c2610c1771e102e9c9a1e3012.jpg
https://darkbladelarp.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/new-wing-vambraces.jpg
Last edited by Isle of Lithonia on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:24 pm

Character App

Name: Char Lasson

Race: Human

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian/Reluctantly Bi

Picture Appearance: Char

Height and Weight: 5'5", 115 pounds

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality: If she's not attempting to get into the other girls' pants or messing with Mark, she's trying to be constantly happy. Simply put, she's an average girl with an impressive libido when there's a girl involved.

Personal Strengths/Abilities: Char is pretty weak, all things considered. All she has to her name is a sharp tongue, in many more ways then one, and her charm. She can use her swords, albeit not that effectively. The girl flails around her swords in the general direction of the enemy in hopes of defeating it.

Personal Weaknesses: Char more often then not is thinking about whether or not others like her. This causes her to sometimes fall into her self absorbed world where she seems kinda lonely to the average person.

Magical Strengths/Abilities: Char is very much a one trick pony. However, her's is the best. She can summon one of two golems, a smaller one that is only a couple stories tall and can lift very heavy loads. Once this one is summoned, it stays in reality for 6 hours, but in exchange Char becomes asleep for the next 18 hours. She needs this time to get her energy back. For a name, this one is called Jan, as a short form of Janus.

The second one is a bit larger. Much, much larger. This one is the side of a mountain and walks across the landscape at a slow pace, albeit one that can travel very far in one stride. It's called Titan, and it lasts 2 hours. This time, it takes 22 hours of sleep to rejuvenate her energy.

Generally, when one of these are summoned, Char gets whatever she wants. I'd think that if you are giving her a hard bargain in a store, a flick of the wrist and a poof of a mountain should get her some answers. When created, Char thinks of where she wants them and they bend the fabric of space and time to allow it to come in. The space around where the golem forms itself disintegrates around the circumstance of the maximum width of the golem. She can also spawn them both in at the same time, but then both of their times get cut n half and she has her re-energizing time increased by adding the two times together.

The golems are immortal, and the pair of them also feel pain and can think for themselves. However, they aren't very smart. By no means are they stupid, but they are by no means geniuses either. They won't do anything they don't want to, but if they ever want to come into our world they better listen to Char, and so they do. One other important factor is they must be used each at least once a month for them to keep joining Char in the real world.

They can't talk, but they do make the occasional grunt and the like and somehow Char can communicate with them. Janus has a basic understanding of swordplay and weaponry, and so he is a great brawler. Titan is more of a house on legs that Char will ride along on for long distances since he can get there fast.

Neither of the golems need food or any thing of that sort such as oxygen, which allows them to go in areas affected by poisonous gases. Things like fire and smoke don't harm them, but they will feel the burn and come out covered in charcoal. Anything modified to them, such as a blue flag on Janus's shoulder or a mansion on Titan's back, will stay when the golem disappears after it's time is up. Any other living thing won't be affected, but non living things will be, such as clothes. So, if you're sitting on Janus's shoulders when the times goes off, you'd lose your pants, underwear and the like. Basically, anything non-biological will be taken away.

Magical Weaknesses:
Allergic reaction to "Blessed Kiss": Once kissed, she has the same power increase as the others, but with a twist. She doesn't have her ability's timer increased twofold, and she experiences some severe pain, occasionally causing her to faint.

Weapon of Choice: Twin short swords

Short Bio: Char is a very normal girl. She has a good family, she has friends, she has a pair of giant golems. Oh wait, that's not normal? Well, it is to her. Since she was little these creatures stayed with her and grew over time. Even Titan was the size of a small dog when Char was little. These two golems have stayed with her and see Char at her best and worst states.

These monsters are more like friends rather then pets, and she treats them as such such as getting them presents or summoning them just so she has someone to talk too. Now, Char is tagging along side our hero, Mark, seeing as he consistently keeps running into girls, girls that have pants, pants that need to be removed. She doesn't like pants. Skirts are much more her style, especially when she has stalkings or thigh-highs too.

Theme Song: This one for now

RP Example: Nah

#Hotchickgonnastealyourbitchesbruv
Last edited by Vancon on Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Character App

Name: Azriel Finn.

Race: Flugel. Let's just call 'em nicer harpies. I'll make a harpy if I must. I don't mind really, I just like how the wings work on Flugels better.

Brief Description of Race: Wiki link above.

Sex: Though the obvious answer is "Yes," she is a she. And only a she.
Female, for those of you opposed to fun.

Sexual Orientation: Eh. Why not go wild since I'm here? Pansexual.

Picture Appearance:

Height and Weight: (Dad, don't you know never to ask a girl this?)
  • Height: 5'6"/1.5m
  • Weight: 115lbs/52kg
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.

Personality: Friendly to most, and nearly always smiling. Since I said my character would be yandere, she is that too. Don't actually have much else to say...

• Intellectual. Book smart and knows a lot of facts.
  • Analytical. To an extreme. Able to discern patterns and quickly predict enemy movements in battle.
  • Can fly. Quickly. Yes, this is a thing.
Personal Weaknesses:
  • Azriel's wings tend to tire quickly after she flies at higher speeds. If she just uses them to move slowly, however, it is far less taxing.
  • Probably the least physically strong out of everyone, so she's more susceptible to damage (Squishy mage).
  • Somewhat clumsy/ditzy. Not terribly so, but it causes problems sometimes.
  • Divine/Holy/Light magic. They all mean the same.
  • Also fire, since I felt that one of the 4 classical elements was needed.
  • Magical tome with more spells. Not as high-quality as spells Azriel learned, and can only be used from the book or through memorization.
Magical Weaknesses: Dark magic/Earth magic (Dark can be countered by Light magic, Earth is just annoying).

Weapon of Choice: If not magic, I suppose it's the staff thingy.

Short Bio: Azriel was originally nothing more than a smart Flugel. Her learnedness rivaled that of some elders in her village set upon a mountain. But when it was discovered that she had magical abilities, nearly everything changed. She was apprenticed to a woman who had been her villages healer/shaman/enchanter/other magical thing for almost her whole life, only retiring when she was losing her ability to easily fly.

While Azriel learned magic, she also dove deeper into other studies than ever before. Not only was magic a powerful tool, it was also a way to learn more about what she already knew. After she completed her apprenticeship, she was set up to be the village's next shaman person. However, the event that brings all the girls together (still unannounced by Lith) occurred, and Azriel was sent to investigate on the villages behalf, since the current shaman couldn't leave.

Theme Song: LiSA: Crossing Field (from SAO).

RP Example: No. I've been subjected to this torture long enough. Never again will I sample!
#Hot (Leave this in the app)
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Nekronia
Senator

Founded: Dec 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekronia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:24 pm

Character App

Name: Adelheid "Heidi" Wyss

Race: Zombie (Composite)

Brief Description of Race: Zombies are extremely tough but sluggish creatures that are generally raised by magic users with questionable morals. They generally have little-to-no memory of their original lives due to not bringing the soul back. Heidi was an experiment to use many different corpses for one zombie, and is specifically designed to fully exploit the properties of zombies. For both normal zombies and composite zombies, either magic or the cliche "destroy the brain" method are the main ways to kill them. However, they cannot naturally heal their wounds so over time they will lose functionality. Due to the nature of their biology, meat and other animal-based food is preferred (easier to digest), but other food works too even though they provide less nutrition. Contrary to common belief, zombies do not need human flesh in order to survive, nor do they crave it more compared to any other meat. The misconception stems from most zombies having partially-decayed brains upon revival (or just hypoxia), leading to crippled thinking/reasoning and by extension an indiscriminate menu once the master is dead.

Age: Biologically: Mostly early 20's. Chronologically: 15 years since original revival.

Picture Appearance:
Minus the mouth stitches

Height and Weight: Varies. Usually 5'6"/142lbs (~1.676m/64.4kg metric)

Moral Alignment: True Neutral, leaning towards True Good. Not particularly passionate enough on issues yet to lean towards freedom or order.

Personality: Usually apathetic. Occasionally deadpans (hah) or cracks jokes, but has a good heart. She should know, she picked it out herself.

• Romero Rules: She needs her brains destroyed to properly kill her, classic movie zombie style. If they just keep stabbing the torso, this can lead to some unsettling situations. Limbs and organs can still be destroyed and removed, of course, but that won't stop her during a fight, just slow her down.
  • Wound Sheathe: Due to being a zombie, her senses are a bit dulled, pain especially. "Oh drat, I'm being stabbed to death again."
  • Turn Down For What: Moving along with the theme of being a zombie, she can also go notably longer without the necessary support. She needs barely as much oxygen, so she can wander around an hour or so underwater or without her heart inside of her body. Most dramatically, she can survive decapitation for a half hour or so, but she won't have access to her body so someone else will need to put her back on so she can stitch herself back up.
  • This Might Pinch: Heidi has medicinal and medical knowledge from both experience and her time with her master. Usually this will translate to surgery on herself to replace parts, but she also can find the relevant plants and make medicines. She doesn't know what plants are poisonous/edible, just which ones are medicinal and how to safely prepare them for medicine/elixirs/whatever. "Damn it Mark, I'm a doctor, not a botanist!"
  • Under The Knife: Due to usually being a pariah and the attacks by both Illias-worshippers and fearful folks, she has experience defending herself with her equipment. The saw and cleaver are likely the best weapons she carries.

Personal Weaknesses:
  • Voorhees: Being a nightmarish Mrs. Potato Head, her nature as a zombie makes her inherently lack agility. She won't be too good at dodging or outrunning danger.
  • Stock Exchange: She can't heal her wounds naturally, so her only method of fixing the cuts and stabs is to harvest the relevant bodyparts and stitch herself back together. "I scraped my knee, now I need to harvest new skin for it."
  • Don't Operate Heavy Machinery: Her senses aren't the sharpest due to her bodyparts not naturally replenishing the sensory parts, such as the sensing hairs in her ears. As such, she has slightly dulled senses such as not being able to hear high-pitched noises or faint ones. She also has poor low-light vision, even lower than a human's (and that's saying something in the animal world). It's easy to sneak up on her due to this, and she's an innately poor shot when it comes to shooting bows and crossbows. Well, she doesn't know how to load bows and crossbows anyways, but still.
  • Pariah: "OH GOD IT'S A FLESH-EATING ZOMBIE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" She's covered in stitches and is a zombie. When negotiating, it may be best to not keep her as the face of the group since zombies have a bad reputation and all the stitches may be unsettling. Most towns become sundown towns for her, and buying from shops is usually impossible for her when alone.
  • Bernard's Keg: Due to being a zombie, she has issues keeping herself warm and will be slower than usual if it's cold out. Bundling up won't help as much either since the problem is that she doesn't give off as much body heat.
  • Rock: She can't swim. Not only does she not know how, she is also denser due to being a zombie. She'll sink to the bottom a lot quicker than a human, and can't swim to stop it. While she can go for a while without air, this is a bit more problematic if she falls off a boat at sea or if crossing a raging river. If it's the first one, it's a guaranteed death if no one dives in to drag her back aboard.

• We Have The Technology: While she can't fix herself the natural way, she CAN fix herself by attaching parts from other people! Or re-attaching her own lopped-off limbs. She can control the part if it's in contact with the relevant place, it won't magically attach itself so sewing it in place is required. So if she gets decapitated, she'll need someone to put her head back on so she can sew it. She also may need someone to hold her mirror if she's replacing an internal organ. Animal parts or parts that otherwise aren't normal for her (such as a large manly man arm) will work as well, HOWEVER they will run into their own problems, such as a limb not fitting properly or putting more strain on the heart due to the extra supported mass, or putting the head on a large body and not being able to control it properly due to the brain-body ratio (Whales are less intelligent than humans and have way bigger brains. There's a reason.), so there are important considerations to take into account when mixing parts. Bloodtype is irrelevant, her body is dead and doesn't give a shit. HOWEVER, taking parts from rotting corpses is not the best idea due to the part already being decayed and not at optimum functionality. Wow, this is a long list of details.
  • Stronk: Zombies are strong. Every watched a Romero flick? Heidi might be a girl, but she has a strongman's power due to being an undead abomination. Peak of a peak human's strength, but not superhuman.

Magical Weaknesses:
  • Gimme a Beat!: Being a pile of corpses, wound-healing magic doesn't work as well as it would on a living person. On that note, both divine and raw necromantic magic can hurt her more easily.
  • Frenzy: Zapping her too much can have some... uh... 'interesting' effects on her mental state. You may want to stay out of arms reach if there's a risk of excessive electricity.

Weapon of Choice: Cleaver

Short Bio:
There once was a girl. She died. The end. ...Too boring? Fine. Okay, so several people died. The end.

Still boring? Ugh, you're re-killing me here. Okay, so a mad scientist magician in a generic manor did an experiment with the properties of zombies to create a zombie that could last forever without eventually crumbling over time due to decay. The experiment primarily consisted of using as many different host parts as possible so that the body would accept and use whatever parts were attached. It was a success. Afterwards, the magician kept Heidi as a servant and assistant. This went on for years and years, until an angry peasant mob Ilias-aligned militia led by a hero kicked down the door on the grave-defiling mage and burned the place to the ground. Heidi managed to escape with her life (Er... you know what I mean) and a surgical satchel, and was forced to hit the road. Her master was not so lucky.

Putting the past behind her, she did her best to make ends meat meet. Basically, she was forced to keep dodging Illias-aligned people and remain extremely wary of neutral people while attempting to make a living by saving the lives of the latter with medicine and surgery. After many years on the road, she eventually managed to find a peaceful village small enough not to have unsavory elements and managed to save someone's life before the whole town heard the dead were walking the streets. The person put in a good word, and she was begrudgingly accepted by the tiny village. Eventually, they warmed up to the cold girl and she was accepted as one of their own, although she was still viewed as the odd one out. I mean, she's an Ilias-damned zombie with a patchwork body, no shit she's going to be viewed as odd by people, but at least people can be friendly towards her now. Some noble that has dominion over the village wants her to join an adventuring party or something since she has a unique skill and ability set. Well, goodbye paradise I guess.

She still wears her skin-showing servant uniform since getting her limbs hacked off again will only destroy her limb and not the clothing since it's sleeveless and has a skirt. She's too poor to afford replacement clothing constantly!

Theme Song: The New Black Gold

When the shota pimp's in the crib, drop it like it's #Hot
Last edited by Nekronia on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Templar High Council wrote:The number of times Nek makes sense is grossly outnumbered by the times he doesn't.
IC Info: TL;DR verson of Nekronia: Authoritarian government with elements of the USSR and national socialism. Everyone works for the government, and buys from the government, obsoleting taxes as the money does not leave the country, save for government buying of items of foreign nations. Military is advanced but unconventional, focusing on infantry and psychological warfare. Primary method of national income is export of armaments and other war-related items.

OOC Info: I am a male and an atheist.
Lithianity's Knight of Hilarity and Jackie-***ery

Mefpan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mefpan » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Character App
Name: Ankoku

Race: Shadow girl

Brief Description of Race: The 'shadow girls' were originally the creation of a dark mage meant to serve as spies and assassins formed from unholy energies. Capable of attaching themselves to any natural shadow and hiding within it, they would be capable of infiltrating almost every fortress and every home - or so it seemed, at least.
As it soon turned out, they were not as suited to the task as the mage believed as the shadow girls simply dissipated into nothingness within complete darkness for an indiscernible reason unless clinging to another living being's shadow, the life force of which will provide just enough of a focus for them to maintain cohesion.
Furthermore, they were not as obedient as envisioned, which quickly led to the mysterious disappearance of their original creator.
Contrary to popular belief, they are not completely incapable of forming a three-dimensional body, but can only do so while in direct physical contact with a human or another monster girl as their manifested body is technically an extension of their partner's life force. Given that most shadow girls are more interested in keeping their presence secret even when finding someone they wish to spend their lives with, this is a little known fact and most encounters with a shadow girl's physical manifestation are mistaken either for disproportionally interesting dreams or the work of a succubus.

Sexual Orientation: Bi.

Picture Appearance: Normally perceived as. Physical shape. Rarely seen.

Height and Weight: 1,71m, 52kg

Personality: Generally cautious, adverse to overly noticeable seduction attempts, protective of those weaker than her.

Personal Strengths/Abilities: Quick reflexes, allowing her to jump into a new shadow to hide in quickly. Cannot be harmed through physical means.

Personal Weaknesses: Fear of magical lights, fear of absolute darkness, fear of being left alone. Incapable of causing physical harm (her blade does hurt, but it won't leave wounds). Will disappear in absolute darkness without a living focus to cling to.

Magical Strengths/Abilities: Shadow chain: May restrain an opponent's shadow, restricting their movement somewhat.
Shadow movement: May "push" an object's shadow, causing the object to move horizontally (object remains subject to gravity. As an example, she can push a book's shadow, causing it to fall off a shelf, but she cannot lift the shadow to make the book float back up into the shelf.)

Magical Weaknesses: Holy energies.

Weapon of Choice: Chains and sword.

Short Bio: Ankoku is a relatively young shadow girl belonging to the third generation of "naturally" born ones. Ever since she remembered, she had taken to living and hiding in a small human village, usually following around the village children whenever they went to play outside the village boundaries acting as some kind of protector for them, warding off wild animals that stray too close or guiding lost children back home for several decades now - leading to her presence. Her motivations for doing so are unclear even to her, though given the behavior of other shadow girls it may be indicative of her looking for (or rather, grooming) an ideal partner.
Given the shadow girls' dependence on humans to survive through the night, she has little interest in fighting, subjugating or exterminating humans. It is also for this reason that she decided to leave her village and help end the reign of the mad goddess, departing from the village leaving behind a warning for the children to be more careful from now on as she wouldn't be around to protect them directly.

Theme Song: Not a boss-level mons- Stupefaction

RP Example: Okay.

#HotFlatTwoDimensionalBigShadowSister
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you want to play a game of chess?
NationStates' umpteenth dirty ex-leftist class traitor.
I left the Left when it turned Right. Now I'm going back to the Right because it's all that's Left.
Yeah, Screw Realism!
Loyal Planet of Mankind

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:18 pm

Character App
()
Name: Ruba Ironoak
Race: Giant
Brief Description of Race: () Seriously? You don't know what Giants are? Ok... Imagine a human. NO bigger. Wait, no. That's too big. That's perfect. They're like giant humans. They live in families, and are incredibly overprotective of their friends. They're proportionally far stronger than humans, as their muscles and bones are far more dense than humans, however that makes them much heavier and sturdier than their tiny cousins. Giants never stop growing throughout their lives, much causes them to require much more food and sleep than their tiny cousins.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Picture Appearance:
Height: 21'3"
Weight: 1.6 tons
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Nuetral
Personality: Ruba doesn't like being around humans, as she is anthropophobic, due to an incident in her childhood. Otherwise she's energetic and friendly and doggedly loyal to those she becomes friends with.
Strong, like ant: Due to Giant's super dense bone structure and musculature, she's capable of lifting objects that weigh several tons.
Sensitive nose: Giants have a very sensitive nose which helps them track food and targets for long distances.
Personal Weaknesses:
Supply sinkhole: Requires massive amounts of food and water to stay healthy. Unless she's in a Giant village, she will probably have to sleep away from the village.
Grind your bones to make my bread: Normal humans are usually terrified of her giant heritage.
Gulliver's weakness: Ruba can not deal with crowds of little ones, especially humans.
Mask of Vokvol the Forge: A large Oaken mask depicting an old man's scarred face smoking four pipes. When the pipes are lit while the mask is donned the wielder the ability to breath fire hot enough to melt metals and create clouds of obscuring smoke. The pipes require ashs from a forge to activate.
Mask of Hoko the Fickle: A mask made from cherrywood, it depicts a beautiful young woman's face. Ability currently unknown.
Magical Weaknesses:
Tap the resevior: Despite having vast amounts of mana stored up, like most giants. However she can not directly use it, but must instead use properly prepared magic masks. Her mana is also incredibly slow to replenish.
Weapon of Choice:
Iron club
Short Bio:
Up until now, Ruba's lived a very bad life. She was born into the High priestess of the Ironmask clan and was brought up believing that she would replace her mother in a few hundred years. It was hard for the child to study the magical texts but it was the only time her parents would even give her the time of day. But tragedy struck, while the young giant snuck out during her practice and was playing in the mountains she strayed too far from the camp, near a witch's lair. Of course while only a child, Ruba still stood almost twice as tall as the witch, but the witch was not known for her cowardice and tricked little Ruba into drinking a poisoned brew, which, fortunately failed to kill the young girl, but her life would never be the same as the girl was stripped of her ability to use her magic. Because of this, her parents stripped her of her clan name and threw her out.
After her exile she struggled being a mere twenty-three year old giant, when the first good thing in her life happened. She met with a fellow exiled giant Mumtaz Ironoak. Mumtaz worked near a human settlement, making them the odd tool and plow. Unlike little Ruba, Mumtaz was absolutely ancient for a giant, having lived over six hundred years. He would taught Ruba the ways of the forge, but merely kept her around as a delivery girl, as a twelve foot tall girl is far less scary than a sixty foot man. During her first trip to the city she was tripped by a group of children. The children fearing that Ruba would be just like giants in their stories, attacked her, brutally with farm implements. Fearing retaliation from the humans Ruba simply did nothing, and returned to the forge, only to find out that the Militia had attacked and killed Mumtaz. That was the second turning point. Little Ruba was 50 at this point and beginning puberty. Wandering the valleys, Ruba fell in with a group of bandits. It was the first time she'd ever felt welcomed into a group. But it was all a lie, she'd been betrayed and she was sold into the custody of the royal guard and was clapped in irons awaiting trial when a chance fore repentance came up. She was hesitant, but it was better than dying. And that... is how she met the party.
Theme Song: Holding out for a hero

RP Example:

Last edited by Hetland 2 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:35 pm

Name: Nessa Gan-Ceann, The “Headless Hunter”

Race: Dullahan

Brief Description of Race:

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Picture Appearance:

Height and Weight: 6’ 12’’
220 pounds

Moral Alignment: Lawful Nuetral

Personality: Grim and dour, Nessa is stubborn and willful. She will often never give up on an objective when it is given to her.

As a bounty hunter, she has a strict code of justice and honour, only hunting those she deems unjust. Once she’s accepted a bounty however, she never rests until she has her target. As a result, she’s cultivated quite the fearsome reputation and considerable notoriety.

She’s usually serious though sometimes sarcastic with a bitter and dark slant to her humour. However even though she has a sense of humour, she rarely smiles and never laughs, and hates head related puns, though will subconsciously let a few slip.

Swordswoman: Skilled in the art of the sword and resourceful when it comes to using her head as a weapon.
Horserider: Skilled at riding horses.
Great Aim: When throwing her own head, her aim can be uncanny.
Relentless: Iron willed and very stubborn, she never gives up in almost any pursuit.

Personal Weaknesses:
Moody and depressing: Her grim and often melancholy nature often gets other people down and makes social situations harder.
A ghoul among ghouls: Nessa is unfortunately not great as making friends, in fact she often causes the opposite reaction more often. This is compounded by the fact she’s an unholy undead nightmare which most people would say shouldn’t exist.
“Where’s My head?”: Nessa is resourceful when it comes to using her head, but she’s often prone to losing her head. It falls off at the most inopportune moments and can be knocked off at a moments notice.
Terminator speed: Slow yet purposefull, yet still slow. Nessa walks and runs at a far slower pace due to her armour and undead body. If she didn’t have a steed, it’d take her ages to get anywhere.

She’ll blow your mind: Nessa’s head can explode by mental command in a conflagration of green fire. Thankfully once the head has exploded it will reappear on top of Nessa’s head (often to fall back off) giving Nessa a projectile grenade of sorts. She can do the same with the decapitated heads of others, which she usually keeps a bag of, but unfortunately those heads don’t reappear when ‘sploded.
Undead body: Her body is unnaturally durable, able to survive things that would kill humans. She’s also got considerable strength in her undead body. She doesn’t feel pain or need to eat. Also, crushing, stabbing, cutting or hurting Nessa’s head will not kill her (In fact that’s a very stupid idea, seeing as her head can explode), as the head will regenerate. Her body though, while durable and tough, is not invincible.
Spine of a man: Nessa can protrude a limb from under her gauntlets which resembles a human spine and acts like a whip or a grappling hook.

Magical Weaknesses:
Silver and gold: Weak to both silver and gold, both things burn her skin and can kill her in high concentrations.

Weapon of Choice: Greatsword. (Prefers her trusty greatsword “Decapitator” which is not magical)

Short Bio:
Nessa Gan-Ceann was once human, and alive. Part of a small knightly order dedicated to protecting a monastery, Nessa and her two sisters enjoyed a somewhat peaceful life, baring several raids and attacks. However that was not to last.

Soon, a warband of bandits and brigands lay siege to the monastery and the farming town that supported it for two years. Every day for Nessa became a desperate fight for survival as her Orders numbers dwindled. Eventually, she was the only one left, defending the small bridge to the monastery. However she soon could not hold them anymore.

However, she was left alive, and brought to the leader of the Bandits. First, she was tortured for days, asked if there was any more of her Order alive. She resisted for some time, but eventually she succumbed to the pain and told them there was no one.

Then she was executed by beheading, though not before she was cursed to never know peace in death and not before she swore her revenge, in this life or the next.

A year later, she rose from her grave, a new undead body and powers hers to command. A necromancer had raised her as a Dullahan, though she had the willpower to resist him as a higher level undead. And so she began a quest for revenge which would hopefully lead to her rest in death.

A year later she came to the remnants of the Bandit leader’s criminal empire. Though soon she realized she was too late. The man who led the bandits so long ago was now dead, and his subordinates were merely fighting over the scraps. She killed all of them, but still did not feel satisfied. She did not know what to do now, having been cheated from her revenge.

She soon felt empty without something to strive for, some goal to persue. So she became a bounty hunter, earning a fearsome reputation as the “Headless Hunter”. Still, she has never felt any closer to filling the void in her black undead heart.
Theme Song:
The headless horsewoman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04uPTBoZiUg

RP Example:

Character App

(PLEEEASE erase all words within parenthesis before you send in your app. Otherwise, I'll kick your ass.)

Name: Freia Glaeciania

Race: Ice Hag or Ice Witch (They prefer to be called, Bride of the Frost)

Brief Description of Race: Despite their names, Ice hags are known for their cold beauty and even colder hearts. Famed for their appetites for power, often times they can be found ruling small fiefdoms or cities. Often the only people an Ice Hag will care about is her family and her partner, and becoming worthy of an Ice Witches love is far easier said than done.

Sexual Orientation: Strait

Picture Appearance:
[img]http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/091/9/c/bic_by_vivivoovoo-d603dme.jpg
[/img]

Height and Weight: 6' 2"

Moral Alignment: Lawful neutral (Slight lean towards evil)

Personality: A cunning and cold hearted witch, Freia is often callous, self serving and extremely arrogant. She maintains an air of aristocratic dignity and refuses to show any weakness. Obsessed with organisation and cleanliness, she hates seeing a mess.

However, despite her cold heart, Freia does have a soft spot for kids and does have the capacity to love and make friends. Though her standards for a partner are rather high, meaning one would have to truly impress her to earn her true affection.

She also has a weakness for snowball fights…

Devious: Deceptive and a skilled liar, she often uses underhanded tactics.
It's not cold you wimps.: Almost immune to the cold, anyone who shows weakness to the cold gets no pity from her.
Strategist: A master strategist, she often plans very far
Duelist: Skilled in using light blades in conflicts,

Personal Weaknesses:
Porcelain Mage: While she is magically powerful, she's not very physically tough.
Schemer: Freia works well with a clear plan or strategy, and hates having to "wing it" and is noticeably worse at improvising.

Frost Magic: Freia can create and manipulate ice, allowing her to create ice constructs and ice weapons and other things of ice and snow.
Frost curses: Freia has several frost related curses she can inflict with a ray of magic. The first freezes the ground under the enemies feet, meaning they will be constantly slipping for roughly a day. The Second slowly cools the body of her target until her target freezes completely, it can avoid this fate by staying near a warm fire for a while.
Frost wind magic: Freia can also summon, project and manipulate cold winds, able to make the warmest summer breeze suddenly turn into a freezing arctic gale. She can bend this wind to her will, using it to her advantage against enemies. It also is handy for making sure theres always a cool relaxing breeze...

Magical Weaknesses:
Fire Magic: She is weak to fire magic, flame magic able to counter her powers and can kill her.

Weapon of Choice: Duel Sabers

Short Bio: Born to the Glaeciania family, Freia's family was in servitude to the lord of a small country, and chafed under their yoke seeing as they had once ruled this land with an stern yet fair hand, however they had seemed to have lost a lot of their magic and the new rulers kept the around mostly due to incompetence and because they thought the hags could be controlled. Freia was content with this, until she found herself forced into a marriage at fourteen with the King's son and her mother had died. She then resolved to end this foolish king and put her family back on the throne.

She spent five years learning and plotting, before putting plans into action. Through a series of Machiavellian manoeuvres and deceptive manipulation of the local politics, Freia gained the loyalty of the militia, the local levies and all the mayors of the towns. She secretly hired assassins to kill the King and carefully positioned his son to rule the fiefdom, all the while playing the role of the loving young wife. With the King dead she quickly spread rumours of the man having plotted his own fathers downfall, then encouraged a coup which happened. With him out of the way, no one questioned her claim of the land. All was well for a year and Freia ruled for a short time.

However it all went wrong when her sisters betrayed her. Exiling Freia and claiming the land for themselves. Soon it kingdom collapsed. She fumed at her sisters betrayal and incompetence. She was left wandering the land, doing mercenary mage work to earn a living, looking for another chance at power.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaVA6sgOpws

RP Example:

Last edited by Charmera on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:05 pm

Character App

Name: Anastasia"Kiki" Seto

Race: Buruburu|震々

Brief Description of Race: "Well, the buruburu is born of fear. Hell, it is fear. And the lore says we can kill it with fear." - That actor from SuperNatural I can't remember.

Buruburu (震々) are fear. Escentially, they are born of a person's fear after dying in a terrifying manner. They can then infect others with their fear, and this infection is known as the ghost sickness. The people they infect are usually people who have made a habit of terrorizing others. Because it is a type of ghost, it has all the same abilities and weaknesses as a ghost, but it differs in one notable way: it can be "scared to rest." It is a spirit form first categorized and documented by the Japanese in the Edo period.

Sex: Need to ask?

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual

Picture Appearance:

Height and Weight: 190 cm (6 ft 3 in)| 90 kg (176lbs)

Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Personality: Anastesia is patient, polite , responsible, industrious and proper in manner. She can come off as too serious and aloof, always (trying) to abide by the rules. Having to deal with the burdens of being "the good daughter", she usually plays police and clean up crew to the trouble-making Emi. Anastesia does not tolerate any mistakes, doesn't suffer fools gladly, is a neat freak, and happens to have a rather pessimistic nature privately. She can have a hilarious flair for the dramatic, and an eccentricty that can be attractivly amusing. In addition, she is of a cunning apathetic intellect, which can cause her to be desynsythized and ruthless in her actions when her bad side comes out.

Naturally a quiet person, she's not very good at small talk. This, and the fact that she is a ghost of pure fear, has really stunted her social life. Unlike her sister, she is not one to embrace the limelight and is very much the quintissential wallflower. Compared to her older sister, Emi, she has a long fuse for frustration and is slow to anger. But when it does eventually go off, its unhealthy to be the focus of her rage. A mixture of glass-half full optimisim and glass-half empty realism, she prescribes the necessary additude according to what the current situation dictates. She balances out Emi's personality. For the most part.

Diplomatist - On those rare days she manages to get beyond stage fright, she can rally the troops like no other. When it comes to parting the Red Sea of Differences, she can be a soothing force in stormy waters.
Yes, Mistress Bookwork! - An interesting allure combo of the Dandere Librarian and the demanding Tusndere Class President.
Swordsmaster Akimbo - Whats deadlier than a arms master with one sword? An arms master with two.
Last Woman Standing - She has devoted her entire life, and 3 centuries, to getting a man. She is a zealot on a crusade, and is ready, willing and able to do whatever deeds need doing.
Ghost Anatomy - Cannot be harmed through conventional weapons when in Etheral form. Weapons or attacks must be magical in nature. Rock salt items/weapons negate this ability.

Personal Weaknesses:
Deathly Afraid of Not Being Loved
Majorly Susceptible to getting lost (Has no sense of direction)
Majorly Susceptible to violent bouts of motion sickness.
Mildly Afraid of all marine animals.
Mildly Dislikes and Hates Nature (with a firey passion).
Mildly Afraid of Germs

Ghost Sickness - The ability to manipulate fear, and use a persons greatest fear against them.
Telekinesis - The ability to mainpulate items, people, objects physically with ones mind.
Etheral Form - The ability to make ones physical form "ghostly" (for lack of a better term). Can include and be used on other objects, people, equipment and items.

Magical Weaknesses:
Can be weakened and dispersed by any form of rock salt.
Can be "scared to rest". (Spirit in question has to re-enact their death and/or face their greatest fear, and surrender too it.)

Weapon of Choice:
Dual Rapier blades

Short Bio:

The daughter of a womanizing Isenstadt Duke and a naive Otmasu Countess, Anastesia was the second child to be born to the Duke (the first being Emi) who left his first wife in Isenstadt shortly after they had their daughter. A Duke who would leave again, to return to his former wife, before stepping out of the picture permenatly. And so the two girls, playmates by circumstance, both of them have had a love-hate relationship that seems to have transcended life and death along with them. Much to the displeasure of anyone present during their royal bitch fits.

Anastesia is shown to be annoyed by her sisters wild attitude and her tendency to do questionable things. If asked, Anastesia refers to their familial tie as "unsavory and unavoidable". It does not help that she has trouble expressing herself, and others often misunderstand her. This causes her to have adopted a self-deprecating or tsundere nature. Despite her cynical, realistic view on the world, she is a romanticist in private. This can mainfest in fits of romantization of the most mundane things done and said, leading to major misunderstandings later on. When drunk, her personality will do donuts between an oppressive governess, and a insasible delinquet.

A point of wry amusement, because of their personalities their natural roles are reversed. Anastesia finds herself doing "big sister" things for her older sibiling, who plays the pouty and sticky-handed child. Even in these tender-hearted moments, they still manage to annoy the living hell out of each other. Mostly (always) on purpose.

Theme Song(s):
Main - Aso Natsuko - My Soul, Your Beats!
The Try Hard - Aso Natsuko - Perfect-Area, Complete!
Nerdy Ghost Anthem- PianoPlay - I Don't Want To Walk Without You
Bitter-Sweet Sorrow - The PianoGuys - Berlin
The Monster Unleashed - Charlie Clouser- Hello Zepp
(Will add as inspiration strikes me)

RP Example: :lol2:

#Hot
Last edited by TriStates on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:18 am, edited 9 times in total.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Achidyemay
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Chantelle Haight

Postby Achidyemay » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Character App

(Jokes on you, I like it that way)

Name: Chantelle M. Haight

Race: Werewolf

Brief Description of Race: Lycanthropy is a disease transmitted through bite on a full moon and can lie dormant inside children of werewolves until they are bitten themselves, leading to a stronger "generation" werewolf. Lycanthropes can change themselves from almost pure human to pure wolf at will and at any time, and can change any part of their body to wolf and back easily and painlessly. They cannot take on a purely human appearance however, and many choose to have wolf ears or tails as a result, a distinguishing characteristic of people in their situation. In wolf form they average about 12 hands high, but other than that they look the same as a normal wolf, discounting unnatural speed and strength that carries over to their human form. Their bite also has mild paralytic and hallucinogenic properties. It should be mentioned that they have to take full form at least once on a full moon, their strength increases on a full moon, and that during a full moon is the only time you can catch Lycanthropy. During new moons they have difficulty getting into full form and are generally weaker. They do not age while in full wolf form, so some have achieved a pseudo-immortality by staying in full wolf for extended periods of time.

Sex: Sheila

Sexual Orientation: As an arrow.

Picture Appearance:
Chantelle
Some pictures are just too big...

Height and Weight: 5'7" and 133lbs

Personality: She is a bit of a brawler and has a thing for respect. She likes to be respected, even by her friends, and prefers to wear the pants in the relationship, but also finds it extremely attractive if you take charge or manage to beat her at something. For her, everything is a competition. Beyond that, if she does like or respect you then you can count on her for an ally, and she can be naive in her trust, but she is really slow to trust. She also loves a challenge and will sometimes experience things merely for the experience, she is somewhat fearless.

Excellent Cook ~ Having learned the ancient art from her grandmother, Chantelle won this times version of Hell's Kitchen and was never insulted by Gordon Ramsey
Headstrong ~ She aint takin' shit from nobody, no how
Ranger ~ Has spent some times in the woods, and knows the ins-and-outs of tracking, hunting, and basically what is going on in the woods
Close Combat ~ Definitely no black belt, she does know quite a thing or two about street fighting, so while she won't do anything fancy or with a flourish, she can do a fair deal of damage if she gets close. Her technique is probably closer to MMA and she will not hesitate to "fight dirty" or use the area around her to make an advantage

Personal Weaknesses:
Pride ~ I'm going to go ahead and say this is a negative, she can go off the handle if you insult her and will rarely hold herself back. In other words, she has anger management issues
Protective/loyal ~ If you are lucky, or unlucky, enough to be counted as her friend, then she will throw herself at whatever to keep you out of harms way, a real "mama bear" complex

Supah Speed ~ 40 mph as an almost human to 110 mph as a wolf, anywhere in there after relevant transformations
Regeneration ~ Your standard rapid healing ability, again faster as a wolf (think wolverine of X-men fame) and slower the more human
Supah Strength/durability ~ Not very noticeable when almost humans, they can bench maybe thirty pounds more and take a punch to the face like a champ, but much more noticeable in full wolf as they barrel through small houses and shake off magic spells like snowflakes. However, they can still be killed by a couple of trained wizards or skilled nights on horseback
Venom ~ Bites have mild paralytic and hallucinogenic properties, only in full wolf form
Magical Weaknesses:
Silver ~ cannot regenerate from wounds inflicted by silver, and these wounds can carry back and forth between wolf and human forms, Silver even causes problems when not in weaponized form. A werewolf cannot break out of a silver chain, for example, no matter how thin, leading to a ridiculous scene like the Hulk trying to pick up Mjölnir
Twilight: New Moon ~ Just like the book, it causes a weakening affect, to the point where you may not even be able to wolf-out at all, and if you do you can expect reduced speed, strength, and regeneration
Wild Thang ~ Wolfing out, especially for long periods of time, has really negative effects on self control, impulsiveness, and intelligence. So like getting drunk, but less fun

Weapon of Choice: Crossbow

Short Bio: Chantelle Marie Haight was born to a single mother, recently widowed when her father was crushed by a giant tree (he was a lumberjack). It was really hard on the new family, obviously, and since this was olden times and feminism wasn't quite a thing, Chantelle's mother had no marketable skills besides cleaning and cooking. Unfortunately, the only person in the small town who was rich enough to need a maid was the Mayor. And Mom and the Mayor wen't way back, but not in a good way. So, she had to sell the house and move in with her mother, also a widow. And Chantelle grew up in a cozy cottage just within the town's district. Every morning was storybook, she would wake up to sun streaming in through her window and birds singing, and she would sing along as she got ready and slid down the banister, skipped into the kitchen that always managed to smell delicious and would help her Mom and Grandma make treats. This gradually expanded into a business and they became a full fledged bakery. With enough cash to move out, Chantelle's Mom bought a new house on the other side of town and the small business branched out from there even further. Chantelle would make deliveries constantly.
One night while she was making her rounds (it was a busy day and she had been running late) she ended up making a delivery to the manager of the lumber mill's place, deep in the woods. When she finally arrived the sky was gloaming and the manager gave her a big, toothy grin. They made idle chit-chat and then she excused herself, walking back through the inky darkness. A twig snap. A rush of fur and teeth. A sharp pain in her wrist. And suddenly she was alone, having been knocked down by the assault. Then she blacked out underneath the pale light of the full moon.
Chantelle never breathed a word about what happened that night, and actually kept it a secret fairly well. She had no idea how her more traditional family would act if she came out about it to them. So she transformed in secret, was careful around the full moon, never stripped naked in front of people, didn't do anything really sporty that would let on her abilities, constantly wore a red cloak to conceal her ears. At sixteen she announced she'd be travelling and her Mom took it surprisingly well. She only cried for two days when Chantelle escaped out the window in the dead of night to start her new life after her mom had told her to stay.
It was two days travel for her to get to the other side of the forest, it would usually take a week for a normal person. The town was really more of a city and had to have at least 100 times more people, which still isn't saying much. She got a job at the tavern and actually became more aggressive as she worked there, groping patrons constantly running the danger of finding out her little secret. Eventually she joined up with a gang in the town, which was a luxury not afforded in the small place she had grown up. Her aggressiveness became assertiveness as she quickly picked up fighting skills and learned to dominate.

She ran with her "wolf pack" for about four more years and then dropped out after things got too hairy (forgive me). She has been traveling around now for the last two years, robbing only occasionally when strapped for cash and just generally trying to see the world.
(she is unaware her father was part of a larger pack of wolves, most of whom were lumberjacks, making her a second gen. wolf)

Theme Song: What else?

RP Example: Conor and Dominic

#Hot
Dear Sir: Regarding your article 'What's Wrong with the World?' I am.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Character App

Name: Tia Monrose

Race: Vampire

Brief Description of Race: N/A

Sex: Female... unwillingly

Sexual Orientation: Straight/Lesbian (Basically, he was straight before the transformation but likes girls still and thus is considered Lesbian)

Picture Appearance:

1st photo - After transformation

2nd Photo - Before

Height and Weight: 6'2 and 150 Ibs.

Moral Alignment: Neutral

Personality: He is calm and stubborn, believing his way is the best way and only way to do things.

Personal Strengths/Abilities: Is an excellent martial artist, one of the things that carried other from his transformation - he is proficient in taekwondo, tegumi(Okinawan Wrestling) and Judo. He is a low ranking black belt in Taekwondo (2nd degree) and holds a brown belt in Judo.

Personal Weaknesses: Isn't attracted to the male protagonist. Meaning he'll be likely not to flirt and isn't likely to be kissed. Thus he won't receive heavily increased powers. Because of his stubborn personality, he is much more likely to put himself in danger.

Magical Strengths/Abilities: Super-Strength - he can lift 15x his own bodyweight. Super speed - Around 100 MPH. Extreme reflexes.

Magical Weaknesses: He has no magical strength, and thus if he wishes to do damage he must get in close and personal. He is at a dangerous disadvantage against opponents who use fire, water, electrical and other kinds of magic.

Has a particular weakness to fire magic.

Weapon of Choice: Stave, fists.

Short Bio: Tia... or Mori as he was known before his transformation, was transformed following a poker game he had with the God Eros. If he won he'd assume Eros' form and if he lost he'd become a female and be transported to City X. He lost, luckily, there's a silver lining - the transformation will only last until they get through the city and defeat the evil Goddess. He is still getting used to life as the opposite sex, and would appear extremely innocent to any girl or guy. This results from confusion about how girls do a lot of things, and not clear-cut innocence.

He chose the name Tia, after the parrot he owned. It was then that he discovered his superhuman abilities, which were another part of the transformation and were more permanent - a gift for the boy who was gutsy enough to take on a God. Of course, he lives in constant fear of the people that he'll be with in case they discover his true identity as a male. Humorously, he can switch between his cute and high pitched feminine voice, and his actual masculine male voice. He plans to use this ability for fun and games... and other things.

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiylheWSC_Y

RP Example:

#WhiteHotYaoiYuri

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:26 pm

Character App

Name: Myriani

Race: Arachne

Brief Description of Race: Recluse, solitary and feared. The Arachne tend to be some of the first images that pop into the minds of humans when they think of ‘monsters’. Whilst many of the sentient races have adopted sedentary and some-what civilised cultures and lifestyles, the Arachne remain stubbornly content with their lives as predators. Spending the majority of their lives on their own, Arachne only meet when they are ready to reproduce.

The Arachne have also become infamous for their lack of a particular palette of food. These monsters still consume humans from time-to-time, or even other monsters, although this doesn’t mean that they show particular preference towards them. Not stupid animals, the Arachne know full well the potential vengeance that can be brought down upon them as a result and so tend to not actively hunt other sentient creatures and their diet primarily consists of wildlife.

Whilst they can eat solid food like a human, Arachne gain most of their nutrition through eating the insides of their prey with their fangs. In large doses over a period of time, their paralysis venom is toxic as it actually is part of the digestive process itself. (Don’t get the wrong idea, I don’t want any vore and she’s not going to eat any PCs)

Sexual Orientation: Undecided

Picture Appearance:
http://i.imgur.com/NybBiO6.jpg Except that the 'spider' part of her body is roughly twice as large in relation to the 'human' part of her body.

Height and Weight: 7' 2'' (her 'human' body is in proportion, but the spider part of her makes her signifcantly taller and larger than a regular human) and 110kg (I'm just throwing in random numbers here pretty much)

Moral Alignment: Neutral/Chaotic Neutral

Personality:
Myriani has never formed many long-lasting relationships, perfectly content to remain within her own territorial area and live out her youth. She was happy with her bit in life and pleased with her surroundings, until the continuing encroachment of the humans convinced even her that change was inevitable. She is ultimately loyal to those who gain her trust, but really serves herself. She cares not for a possible war or conflict with humans except that it threatens her own comfortable existence.

- Quick Reactions: The preferred hunting technique of Arachne involves quick, fast attacks. This is meant to debilitate and defeat their opponent before they even have a chance to strike back. As such, Myriani can move lightning fast when she chooses to. (This is over short distances however, fast reactions rather than being able to run quickly)
- Spidey Senses: Arachne are patient ambushers, lying in wait for their prey in carefully crafted webs. Whether it be through the tiniest of vibrations in their thread or their other senses, they are acutely aware of their immediate surroundings. Coupled with their quick reactions, this can make them dangerous opponents.
- Strong: Bigger than humans, Arachne are similarly stronger. They use this strength to climb their webs and pull themselves along their threads. Whilst they are not necessarily as strong as other monsters, it can also be useful in battle. A hit from an Arachne is never a pleasant occurrence.
- Stealthy: Despite their large size, Arachne are experts at remaining silent and unseen. This is usually used so as to ensure that their prey remains unaware until they’ve ventured in so close that it is already too late.

Personal Weaknesses:
- Can’t Swim: Arachne – actually no., this is specifically Myriani. Having spent much of her life in caves and her own region of the forest, she’s never had to venture beyond the few rivers that bounded it – convenient borders to her territory for others to observe. Whilst she has no problem with small pools that she can trudge through, deep or relatively quickly flowing water is both dangerous and frightening to her.
- Solitary: Arachne are traditionally individualistic creatures, remaining only for relatively short periods of time in small, nuclear family groups. Larger villages or gatherings of their kind are practically unheard of and they can be highly territorial. More than this, other races tend to steer clear of them as consequence of their tendency to eat whatever wonders into their traps. Thanks to this, Myriani hasn’t had a lot of experience with groups or as part of a team. She’s stubbornly proud and whilst willing to pull her weight, isn’t quite aware of the nuances of how a relationship is meant to work.
- Monstrous: Feared by humans across the world, and also by some monsters to an extent. Throughout the ages children have been told horror stories of travellers and heroes venturing into the lairs of Arachne to never emerge and as such they are not treated with particular welcome in human settlements. To be fair though, it’s not necessarily unfounded.
- Energy hungry: Fast and silent, the Arachne strike swiftly and mercilessly at their prey. Those who have survived encounters express disbelief at their impossibly close strikes and movements. But, it are those same people who have survived their encounters that reveal an Arachne’s greatest weakness. The Arachne spend much of their time using little energy, but in a fight they can use it all in a brief period of time. As a result, they tire quickly compared to their opponents and must win early on. More than this, they must eat after heavy fighting to recoup their energy stores or die from starvation.
- Hardened Glass Jaw: Only a minor weakness but still worth mentioning. Whilst the Arachne are physically quite strong, their bodies are not especially durable for their size. Rather they use their reactions to dodge and to parry with their forelimbs. But, should they tire and lose their advantage in speed, one would need fewer blows than they would expect to defeat the monster.

- Paralysing Poison: In the jaws of an Arachne lie a pair of retractable fangs capable of releasing the characteristic venom of their kind. Those who are unfortunate enough to get bitten by one of the spiders quickly lose control of their limbs and are powerless to defend themselves. However, as this is a magical elixir rather than a physical liquid, there have been tales of magically-durable creatures showing some signs of resistance.
- Web-spinner: This one is pretty self-evident. The Arachne are famed for their intricate web designs. The thread is flexible and highly strong, often sought after by hunters for its incredible properties.
- Ain't no Mountain High Enough: Arachne are capable of climbing vertical (or even steeper) walls. Whilst their grip does differ from material to material, they are capable of remaining comfortably even upside down for extended periods of time - often in wait for prey.

Magical Weaknesses: (Not too sure here, but these are what I came up with)
- Weak against fire: It burns their webs and can force them from their shelter. Fire is the bane of an Arachne and this is the same for Myriani.

Weapon of Choice:
- Natural Born Predator: Arachne are natural predators and have evolved as such. Retractable fangs and exoskeleton protrusions are weapons, although her legs are by far the most vicious, especially her two leading ones with points that can rival some steel.

Short Bio:
Born as but one of more than a dozen young Arachne, Myriani was raised primarily by her mother, with her father resuming his roaming only a few years after her birth. Eventually the family would receive word that he had been slain by a human hero. This was nothing especially unusual in itself, but was Myriani’s first discovery of the expansionist rodents. When she turned 15, her mother decided that it was time for her young to venture out on their own to establish their own nests. Having been crowded by her siblings for so long, suffocated by their number, Myriani was raring and ready to strike out on her own.

This is usually the most dangerous time in an Arachne’s life, between the time that they are old enough to defend themselves but already too old to remain with their mother. Myriani often found herself hiding or running for her life, spending nights going hungry after a failed attempt at hunting. Her most dangerous encounter was with a small human hunting part that caught site of the young arachnid. Unable to fight them off, she had turned and run as fast as her legs could carry her until she found a cave to lose her pursuers. She had spent the night awake and frightened but eventually the party moved on to find more sporting game.

By the time Myriani found the cave that she would come to call her home, she had grown and developed into a menacing creature. To her still quite young eyes, the area was idyllic. It is said that when a young Arachne finds where they will come to settle, they know it instinctively. For Myriani at least, this was the case. She quickly established her territory and remained happily within her own little kingdom at the pinnacle of the food chain for years. Every once in a while she’d have to fight off another of her kind infringing upon her jealously guarded paradise, or a human who had heard rumours of the beast that lurked their and sought a healthy bounty. They were of little concern to Myriani. That is, until the ever-encroaching roads and settlements of humanity grew ever closer. More and more of their ilk dared to set foot in what was rightfully hers. She tried to deter them, but heroes seeking her head became increasingly common. Whilst other monsters fled the wave of the humans, unwilling to be drowned by the horde, Arachne stubbornly refused to abandon her home. When she found out that it was the machinations of Ilias that had brought man to her door, Myriani realised that there would be no stopping the humans. Hearing rumours of a part attempting to stop the coming war, Myriani clung hopefully to the chance to prevent the destruction of her way of life.

Theme Song: Ok, if I find one I'll put it up :3

RP Example: Lost Requiem

- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

Udinia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Udinia » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:17 pm

Name Anneliese von Seelenfreund

Race Cambion
Brief Discription of Race: The Cambion are a small but, growing caste of half succubus/half human beings in the village Rosengau. Their powers are somewhat variable as interference from human genes dilutes the demonic Succubus genes. Unless the Succubus' is from a highly ranked bloodline their half human offspring are weak to the point of nearly being totally human.

Sexual Orientation: Bicurious

Picture Appearance:

Height and Weight: 5'4 "/ 122lbs

Moral Alignment: neutral evil

Personality: Anneliese is a very private person and though not an introvert, she enjoys a great deal of secrecy and doesn't frequently call others her friends. She does, however, have an intense curiosity about her surroundings and others. Anneliese tends to look down upon non-demons, and also is somewhat sadistic towards others and takes pleasure in causing others grief, the antics she pulls are more serious and possibly lethal the more she dislikes you. She is also very intelligent...creepily so.

Secret Squirrel: Anneliese is both good at concealing her innermost secrets and perceptive enough to uncover yours.
Somewhat Super Strength: She's quite a bit stronger than the strongest humans but weaker physically that the weakest demons.
Somewhat Super Speed: same as above except with speed.
Nightvision: As a cambion, she has inherited the Succubus ablity to see in pitch darkness.
Bloodhound: she has also inherited the Succubus sense of smell, which rivals that of werewolves.
Personal Weaknesses:
Curiosity Killed The Cat: Once something or someone piques her interest, her insatiable curiosity will compel her to persue knowledge about her quarry, this nosiness has gotten her in trouble many times.
Shades Please!!!: With the nightvision comes increased sensitivity to light, it takes considerably less light to render her blinded. God help her if there's snow on the ground, the glare would be horribly oppressive for Anne.
I Can Smell Erythang: Super smell doesn't only smell what one is trying to sniff out, it smell all, even the nasty stuff. Also, particularly pungent scents for humans are even more so for her, if it is strong enough she may faint or lose her smell for a time.
Blueblood Baby: Though not particularly prissy, she doesn't have much experience with hardship or the outdoors. She is used to the luxurious life of a demon noble.
SLK: Being a little loli means you're easy for big people to toss around.
Chocoholic: Chocolate has not only an aphrodisiac effect on succubi and female cambions, but it also makes them.....high...really high.

Hemokinesis: She has the ablity to control blood, her own and if it their is an opening in their skin, that of others as well. The zone of effectiveness is 10 feet, further than that her control drops of exponentially.
Regeneration: She can regenerate herself by absorbing blood.
Kissaholic: Contact oral contact with her lips have mild drugging effect on males.

Magical Weaknesses:
Holy Allergy: Holy energy isn't a demon's friend, it burns. This also extendeds to blessed objects.

Weapon of Choice: Horns, nails, throwing knives.

Short Bio: Anneliese was born in the demon village of Rosengau to the noble Seelenfreund house. Her mother had an affair with a human and birthed her, as a Cambion she was by law a lower caste than full demons, but was spared the brunt of the usual treatment due to the mercy of her mothers Incubus husband therefore was raised as if she were a full succubus for the most part. Her "father", merciful but not affectionate to her, treated her with disdain. Before long her witty nature and odd abilities drew the attention of several of her teachers, who suggested her father send her to the prestigious Lilith University to learn the arts of seduction, manipulation, and combat. She graduated at the top of her class and was well known on campus for her frightening ablity to concoct devastatingly insidious plots to destroy her rivals.

Theme Song:"Lolita" by the Veronicas

RP Example: The Sardinian Republic in Europe 2050 RP https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=320090&start=725

#NaughtyLolitas
तत् त्वम् असि
La Signorìe Udignês (The Udinian Dominion)
Call me Dini
Ambiguously Gendered, yay. Feel free to address me according to your perception. Yes, I actually care that little about it.
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.56
Likes: Sorelianism, Market Economics, Pantheism, LGBT, Nationalism
Dislikes: Capitalism, Liberalism, Reactionism, Israel, Russia, EU, Fascism

USN Sailor, Semper Fortis!!!

"Liberal capitalism is not at all the Good of humanity. Quite the contrary; it is the vehicle of savage, destructive nihilism."- Alain Badiou

Escalan Corps-Star Island
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Character App
Name: 'Sashi Kirihara (Japanese 桐原 燃えさし)

Race: Fire Elemental/Sprite

Brief Description of Race: More or less what you'd expect. They look relatively human when in dormant state, but when in Elemental form are fiery, hot, and have a tendency to leap spastically between flammable objects such as trees, which can cause problems. They can't fly per se, but can certainly glide long distances and change shape to some extent when in Elemental form.

Sex: Female.

Sexual Orientation: Bi-ish, because why the hell not.

Picture Appearance:

Height and Weight: [Dormant State] Height 172cm, weight 39kg

Personality: Because this is important:
Sashi is fairly shy, and manifests this outwardly by being a bit brusque with others, especially those that she actually thinks could make half-decent friends. As a result, she can be a little off-putting if she doesn't open up more immediately. On the other hand, this is countered by her friendly and spastic nature around those she's gotten to know, often accentuated with actions designed to force awkward situations with as many people involved as possible. She tends to over-think things a bit; having spent only three years alive means she's grown up fast and is still learning as she goes, and thus overanalyses things that might otherwise be fairly simple.

In addition to this, her magical abilities have given her some interesting personality traits as well. In Elemental form, Sashi acts even more unpredictably then normal, and incorporeal though she is, she becomes more talkative and even a bit turned-on as a byproduct of being on fire. This typically causes interesting scenarios as well.

—Quick thinker in general and intelligent to boot.
—Keen vision and ability to see things at an appreciable distance.
—Tsundere like a Misaka, but doesn't narrate her actions.

Personal Weaknesses:
—Not very physically strong, given that fire doesn't usually go lifting things.
—A bit lazy and likes to sleep (with minimal clothing, of course)
—Low durability when in dormant state, and self-conscious about her breasts being 15 as she is.

—Ability to change from Dormant to Elemental states given the presence of fuel. This entails a conversion from normal flesh-and-blood to a state of more or less pure fire, which retains her approximate form as long as she doesn't decide to change it– although things can pass through her as she's kinda incorporeal. This state lasts for a while if there are combustibles about, but in the absence of fuel, it saps her energy much more rapidly.
—Can generate sparks and light things by touching them. Basically an extension of the above.
—Ability to move at an accelerated rate over short distance even in a dormant state.

Magical Weaknesses:
—Rain. Seriously. Think Col. Mustang, then multiply by many. Fire doesn't like rain, and Sashi doesn't either.
—Needs to sleep and eat regularly to preserve her strength. Devation from the routine makes her cross and less powerful, as well as more unpredictable.

Weapon of Choice: A pretty spear. It's silver and has dark red engraved runes all over the haft, and measures about 1.5 metres in length.

Short Bio: Sashi is what happens when your friendly neighbourhood campfire becomes sentient and manifests itself as a. . . smoking hot teenager. For whatever reason, the person who initially lit her was a mage who found it amusing to personnify his bedwarmer. Sashi came into this world at twelve, discerned his less-than-pure intentions, and fled across the forest lighting tree-tops on fire in her wake. This discovery of her Elemental mode both pleased and confused her, as she had only the vaguest idea of what she was, not to mention her surroundings. Thankfully, there exist other fire Elementals, and one of these shared her knowledge about the world with Sashi.

This of course raises the question of whether or not a being made of flame can blush. . .

Either way, Sashi tended to roam about aimlessly in search of nothing in particular except the occasional attractive male, who she tried to will herself into seducing but could not out of embarrassment and shyness. Such is the life of someone who had such traumatic beginnings as hers. Enter Mark Aurelius for kicks and giggles, and because he's cuter than a grizzled lumberjack could ever hope to be.

Theme Song: Hologram from FMA:B. I should really post my cover. . .

RP Example: I have links in that sig. The purple one is most recent.

#Hot as hell because she's made of fire.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:20 pm

=(Name of Character) ]Character App

Name: Elizabeth Fitzgerald

Race: Haunted Marionette

Brief Description of Race: A marionette that is the physical vessel to either an otherworldy being or force. Besides moving on their own and talking without a puppetmaster these marionettes tend to display supernatural abilities. Those who are the vessels of powerful beings and forces tend to become more life like, with wood and plastic slowly turning into flesh and bones, some even have blood and organs, blurring the lines between an inanimate object and living creature. While anything (including human spirits) can possess them most tend to have the reputation of being controlled by dark entities. Mages can also create them either being summoning an entity and sealing them inside a marionette or being using a spell to give them life. The powers of a marionette often are determined by what is possessing them. These abilities can range from superhuman feats, elemental control, ghost abilities, to even being able to perform magic. No one marionette is the same.

Age: True age is unknown but the body appears to be somewhere around either 19 or 20

Sex: Physical form female, true gender unknown

Sexual Orientation: ???

Picture Appearance:

Height and Weight: 5'0" 80 lbs

Personality: cheery, inquisitive, friendly (to certain extents), silly, humorous, easily excited and fun-loving. While she can be friendly she's also mischievous loving to play with people's heads, in fact while she doesn't know much about the world, she knows a bit more than she lets on, and sometimes acts inappropriately just to get a rise out of people. She also has tendencies to act on impulse and to not take dangerous things and situations seriously, results in either baffling or even enraging those involved in the crisis with her surprisingly cool demeanor. She's also what you might call a Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant, most often coming out during moments when something as her attention or when she is play a prank at some one. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... nAttendant

Personal Strengths/Abilities: agility: This one is self explanatory
Intelligence: While she may operate a form of thought alien to most she is quite intelligent
Hide: is good at finding hiding spots to evade or surprise people
Shadow: being able to follow someone without being noticed.

Personal Weaknesses: Fish out of water: She isn't quite familiar on how normal society works.
Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Has some bizarre ideas how the world works.
No Social Skills: Is confused by common social conventions and behaviors
Who or what was I?: While she hides it well the fact that she can't remember what she was before her current form bothers her.

Magical Strengths/Abilities: Hexes: is able to cast powerful dark magic to not only harm opponents but to cast horrific curses at them.
Poltergeist: can move objects around the environment and create sudden noises.
Mysteries Within: an old and powerful tome that contains texts on occult ceremonies, incantations, mystic rites and summoning spells. She can only use these powers with help from the grimoire or by memorizing the spells, failing a spell from this tome does not bring about the best times for anyone.

Magical Weaknesses: Salt and Cold Iron: can't cross through a circle or line of salt and is repelled by cold iron
Binds and dismiss: spells that can bind or dismiss otherworldy beings have a much higher effect on her.
Puppet strings: having any strings form puppets touching her would cause it to temporarily fuse to her body, during that time she can't move whatever limb the string is fused to, only being moved by someone else control the limb.
Fire magic: Her origins as a ordinary marionette means that she is weak towards fire based spells.

Weapon of Choice: twin daggers and throwing knives

Short Bio: As for as birth is concern Elizabeth as always just existed. Walking up as a marionette owned by a wealthy family they at first didn't notice that the doll that they bought for their children was unusual at first, but as time went on Elizabeth curiosity mixed with her mischievous behavior ultimately caused the family to realize that the marionette that they brought was haunted. The family tired at first get rid of her but found that she would simply come back, their next step was call in priests to exorcise the marionette, considering the fact that she's still here you can tell that venture failed. When it seemed that the family was going to be stuck with her a mysterious man came to them saying that he knows how to deal with beings like Elizabeth and will gladly take her off their hand in exchange for a favor, while said favor to this day remains a mystery what is known is that Elizabeth was forced out of her old home and entered a new one, one that was more accepting of animated possessed puppets.

Living in her new residents, which was an abandoned theater, turn out to have been a much better option than back at the original place as the man who took her in was an experience mage who taught her on not only what she is but later found that she as the potential to perform magic. While the old mage was puzzled on the fact that she couldn't remember on what she was before having a body. They both tried to solve the mystery behind her lost past but ultimately neither of them couldn't figure anything out, the mage told her that while they may never find out what her past is she should focus more on what's the present since she can make new memories to replace the old, the advice only helped somewhat. While the mystery of Elizabeth's lost past seem be one that they might never solve they than turned to the mysteries of the theater itself. The theater, it's full name being the Theater of Illusion, was once a great theater for illusionist from all corners of the world to meet along with it being a meeting place for true magicians. Among that it can also briefly visit other worlds, contain supernatural objects and house supernatural beings as servants to it's owners. While investigating the house the two found a powerful grimiore within an in door liberty, that grimore ended up being The Mysteries Within.

The mage and marioentte study long and hard on the contents within the tome, learning from it and how to perform it's spells. However the mage was slowly losing his sanity while studying the tome while Elizabeth, either due to her unique being or due to her... odd, way of thinking, made it that she wasn't effect as badly as her old friend. Eventually in a fit of madness the old mage began to destroy his research notes along with everything near him. Sadly Elizabeth got too close and in order to defend her self casted a powerful hex at her old friend, a hex that he was easily able to counter back at her/ But what the mage didn't expect was for the servants of the theater to betray him. As the betray develop Elizabeth knew that at his current state she wouldn't be safe so taking the grimoire along with a few things she left the theater that was once her home and moved to an old house that was similar to the one were she originally awaken from. There she stayed, missing and scaring anyone who was foolish enough to enter but became an interesting host for those who stayed for one reason or another. Recently a party of adventurers entered her abode in search for an alleged "ghost" that haunts it's hallow halls. She can't wait too meet them all...

Theme Song: WIp for now.

RP Example:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=313311 http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 5&t=315554

#
Last edited by Naval Monte on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Character app

Name:Dunkel Gewä (German for Dark Waters)

Race:Siren

Brief Description of Race: A Underwater sea creature which lures sailors to their dooms with a great singing voice

Sex: female

Sexual Orientation:All of the above ( :p )

Picture Appearance:

Height and Weight: 6,2-145 Ib

Moral Alignment: Lawful

Personality:Dunkel is often criticized for her dark nature so she often try's to be good as possible but her father told her this will eventually led to her doom (DUN DUN DUUUH)

Personal Strengths/Abilities:Dunkel coming from a High class family she was always taught to be respectful and Trustworthy so she is often Respectful of people's stuff and Keeps secrets

Personal Weaknesses: Dunkel is fearful of people ever since her father was butchered by a Soldier during an accidental spear into the chest and she often has a Chaotic nature so if you have something and find it broken then Dunkel has been there

Magical Strengths/Abilities:Her trident has the power of Poseidon,She can stay underwater for along periods of time (even years of time) And she has the power to move water, and she can shape shift between her water form and human form in the click of a button

Magical Weaknesses:Fire,Electricity, and Magical Auras

Weapon of Choice:Trident

Short Bio: Dunkel was born to a small family of Sirens her father being a human she always grew up with the thought that people disliked her for her dark nature but she knew when she was 5 that her father loved her deeply. A few months after that she made a bond with her father vowing to never forget him. She has held that promise to this day, But sadly her father was killed by a accidental spear into the chest when a fellow human thought he was a monster.

Dunkel still remembers his screams and him telling her "You can be good Dunkel, But remember it could be your doom". She left her mother after that, She just couldn't handle the pain but then she saw a advertisement for City X so she thought 'Hey why not?' And decided to change her life now she has met a man who wants her help

Theme Song:Drück Die Eins - Annette Louisan

RP Example:1914:Wars of Man

#Hot
Last edited by Lingria on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:00 pm

Name: (Ronin) Akane

Race: Kitsune

Sex: "You perv! *fist/foot/elbow/knee/anything-convenient collides with offending person (whether they truly deserved it or not).

Sexual Orientation: Anti-sexual (attempts to be asexual, but is straight, and easily aggravated by attractive guys)

Picture Appearance:
and add fox ears, and presume you can't see her tails
Basically like Erza Scarlet but with Kitsune attributes

Height and Weight: regular humanoid form stands at six foot four inches at top of head, her ears add just a tad bit more. Being rather lithe and muscular she rounds out to about one hundred and sixty pounds, most of her weight's in her well toned sleek muscles and perky firm boobs.

Moral Alignment: LN

Personality: She, like most kitsunes, had a personal code of honour, loves her personal freedom, occasionally will play pranks on others (though not as often as most kitsunes), and doesn't have a sense of good vs bad like humans. She's also got a will forged of steel, unbreakable and relentless (unless you manage to get your hands on her hoshi no tama). As part of her personal honor code (like most Kitsunes) she won't break promises that she makes, which also means she's not likely to make any promises in the first place. She won't accept the aid of others unless it was their own choice to help her, another typical kitsune thing.

Personal Strengths/Abilities: In both her humanoid form and fox form she's very fast, which outside of combat basically she's a Olympic level runner, and in combat she's able to lay down attacks in a very fast rapid succession in a bluer of motion. She's got well built and powerful whipcord muscles, she's strong enough to over power most men without an issue in purely strength competitions. Her stamina is also very good, she's quite capable of running a whole day in her humanoid form, she's also able to fight relentlessly for hours on end, on one occasion for nearly two days straight. Finally her senses and reflex are also extremely good, partially natural, partially trained, and partially out of experience, she's really good countering ranged and melee attacks, as well as having exceptional perception.

Personal Weaknesses: She will never ever break a promise, if she promises something than there's no way she'll back out of the promise. Dogs and kitsunes have very bad relationship, and dogs are able to pick up the scent of kitsunes, which means wise or smart dog owners can genuinely guess when someone's a kitsune. Often she will try taking on a task by herself, particularly if it's a fight, and won't ask for help or anything of the sort.

Magical Strengths/Abilities: Shapeshifting (so far just between her reg form and fox, and she can have just one tail or all four). She can breath fire, it's only a small foot long flame though, but very hot, and will cause sever burns if blown directly onto skin for a short period of time. She's also able to create a wisp-o-willow like orb of light which she controls with her mind.

Magical Weaknesses: If you can get her hoshi no tama than you can pretty much get her to promise most anything in order to get it back, she'll follow through with her promise but she'll hate you a lot. if you don't give it back at all than you've officially become the mortal enemy of a deadly and cunning effective she-devil who'll turn your life into a hell hole, however she won't be able to harm you directly while you have it. Finally on the brighter side if you return it to her (and you weren't the one to take it) she'll take your personal safety very-very seriously. If she doesn't have her hoshi no tama on her she can't change into a fox (at which point it disappears). Finally she keeps her hoshi no tama in her tail(s) near the base, which means she get's doubly so offended by you touching her tail or ass.

Weapon of Choice: Katana, Wakizashi (short sword, indoors or off-hand), and Tanto (dagger).
Her personal swords are made with master craftsmanship, extremely high quality materials, and imbued with some magic (mostly to keep the sword in first class condition), and when she takes her fox form, they, like her clothes will transform as well.

Short Bio: Born in a mountain range forest in an unknown area she mostly screwed off and played around as a fox until she turned one hundred and gained her second tail. At that point she was able to turn into her humanoid form and began to explore the possibilities of what she can do in her humanoid form. For the next seventy five years she spent her time learning several languages other than fox, fighting with dogs, wandering from place to place looking for new experiences.

One day while walking she was set upon by some highway men, who knocked her out and tied her up. searching her the only stuff they ended up finding was some food on her, her clothes, and of course her hoshi no tama. When she awoke they said that she'd get it back after they were done with her if she cooperated and began to rape her violently. She was furious at them but didn't retaliate since they had her hoshi no tama, and promise, so therefor had to cooperate with them. Naturally once they were done with pounding her didn't give it back and so she (having promised to cooperate with them until they were done with her, and they just told her they weren't done yet) became their personal slave for long several months.

It wasn't until they attacked an elderly samurai, who had made it look like he was a rich and unguarded target, when her spiritual enslavement ended with their deaths. The old man gave her back her hoshi no tama, and one of his kimonos since she was naked. To shocked from several months of abuse she couldn't even remember how to change back to a fox. The samurai carefully took her away from the place and helped her recover from her horrid experience, which she's still not fully recovered from.

Deciding she wanted to be able to defend herself next time she was attacked in such fashion, she asked the samurai if he would train her, which he did. he only was able to train her for eight years before he got to old to continue training her and committed seppuke after passing her on to another samurai. Her new master was a kitsune, also a female, who took Akane under her wing for over a hundred years until Akane was her equal in skill, only lacking in what would come with age.

After having been released from apprenticeship she took to her aimless wondering, and hunting those who would do others harm. As of recently she came across a notice at the lake side village of Sakura no Mizumi, asking for a warrior since their last one died of old age a long time ago, and they wanted to send a warrior of their own on the quest. Taking up the offer for the position temporally, since they didn't actually need a guardian, she set out for the rendezvous point.
Theme Song:
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:06 pm

Name: Wang Chen

Race: Jiāngshī

Brief Description of Race: 僵尸 (jiāngshī), literally translated to as "stiff corpse," are a type of reanimated corpse in Chinese legends and folklore. It is typically depicted as a stiff corpse dressed in official garments from the Qing Dynasty, and it moves around by hopping, with its arms outstretched. It kills living creatures to absorb their qi, or "life force", usually at night, while in the day, it rests in a coffin or hides in dark places such as caves.

Age: Physically she is 21; chronologically she is around 800, give or take a few years.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Picture Appearance:

Height and Weight: 5'3/126 lbs

Personality: Because Chen is undead, and as a consequence, cannot feel pain, she has developed a carefree attitude towards life. Due to this, she's also largely forgotten how to empathize with other people. Interestingly however, she has an inexplicable soft spot for animals and loves cute things. Chen's moral compass is largely governed by things that she find interesting or fun. She can be very absent-minded and at times unpredictable.

Chen is very open minded, due to a combination of several factors. First, she's not one to judge on looks as she's mostly blind. Second, she hasn't had much interaction with living humans on a personal level. This is because typically when she meets one she immediately consumes their qi. She is also usually asleep during the day and only really active at night. Thus, she really wouldn't know what her preferences are when it comes to something like romance or sexual attraction.

• Undead Physiology: Because Chen's brain technically no longer functions, the natural limiter the brain places upon the human body does not apply to her. Thanks to that she's stronger, faster, more agile, etc. than even the most athletic humans. She also does not feel pain. It also grants her resistance to extreme environments, especially the cold.
  • Combat Skills/Experience: Chen, when she was alive, was trained in many forms of martial arts. She has also obtained centuries of experience.
  • Flight: When she has absorbed with enough qi, she has the ability to levitate and fly, though not very fast or for very long.
  • Enhanced Senses: Chen has enhanced smell, hearing, etc. to compensate for her lack of sight.

Personal Weaknesses:
  • Arithmomania: Like other Jiangshi, Chen has a virtually uncontrollable compulsion to count small objects on the ground. Objects like seeds, rice, etc. are the worst for her, and she cannot resist even with her "life" at risk.
  • Blindness: While not entirely blind, Chen is mostly blind and relies on smell and hearing. Because of this, if a person holds their breath, they are practically "invisible" to her.
  • Chen must absorb a constant supply of qi, or life force. The longer she goes without consuming an adequate amount, the stiffer her body becomes, significantly hindering her movement.
  • Severe Fears: Chen is severely afraid of several things (some of which harm her). These things are:
    1. Sunlight (not as severe as the others)
    2. Garlic
    3. Salt
    4. Running water (as a consequence, she can't cross running water)
    5. Sounds of hand gongs, jingles, and bells

• Qi Consumption: Qi, the substance that Chen needs to "live," so to speak, grants two primary benefits:
    1. It allows her to rapidly regenerate
    2. It allows her to enhance her her physical attributes (such as speed, strength, agility, etc.) even further.
  • Qi Manipulation: Chen can use her qi to attack. It can be in the form of an energy ball, or she can channel it through the large metal claws hidden within her sleeves. She can turn this into a ranged attack by swiping the air, creating three strings of qi, and launching at her opponent.
  • Shapeshifting: Chen can shapeshift, though there is a limit, as it consumes the most qi. Thus it usually involves manipulating her limbs or shifting into something smaller than her, like a wolf.

Magical Weaknesses:
  • Sunlight: Sunlight is her primary weakness, however, it varies in the amount of danger it presents to her. If she has not consumed an adequate amount of qi, she could be turned to ashes by being exposed to sunlight. Otherwise, exposure burns her skin and increasingly weakens her physically the longer she is exposed.
  • In a similar vein, she is also very weak to fire.

Weapon of Choice: The large metal claws shown in the link to the appearance of my character.

Short Bio: Chen was born during the the early 13th century to a wealthy political family. She was personally trained in martial arts from a very young age, very much outside of the norm for females her age, or females in general. This was, of course, only possible because she had the luxury to do so due to her family's wealth. Soon her home country was invaded by the a coalition between neighboring barbarian tribes, an invasion that lasted over six decades.

Because of the imminent danger of the barbarians, the political elite were desperate and Chen was allowed to participate on the battlefield. She even eventually rose to the rank of "General" by the time she was 19. However, her army was defeated and she was captured as a slave. She attempted to escape two years later, but she was caught and beaten as a punishment. Unfortunately her injuries sustained were too much for her body and she died. Her body was thrown in a massive ditch containing the corpses of dead slaves and soon had awaken as a reanimated corpse.

For the first few decades, "life" was very rough for Chen. Her movements were severely hindered and stiff due to rigor mortis, making it very hard for her to consume any qi from humans. She also nearly died several times from the sun and had to develop an internal clock. Eventually she grew accustomed to being a jiāngshī. She also eventually grew stronger over time as a consequence of consuming more and more qi. She obtained more abilities and developed ways to overcome her weaknesses. She has also changed personality-wise. Initially, due to her inexperience and being desperate to remain "alive," she did whatever it took to survive. Chen was a lot more bloodthirsty, savage, and animal-like. She grew more lax over time as she got used to her "life," though when she gets "hungry" and desperate for qi, she often reverts back to her previous personality.

Theme Song: I'll take the easy way out

RP Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... #p22852272

Last edited by Mavorpen on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Character App

Name: Ellis

Race: Sandworm

Brief Description of Race: Sandworms are a a race largely considered animal due to how isolated they are. Most recognize them as beasts, rather then sentient life. Travelers are warned to watch for quaking sand as Sandworms close in on the vibrations of movement to find prey. They are typically instructed to remain still till the creature (or creatures) pass. Sandworms can grow up to eighty feet in length, and are covered in a brown husk like armor. Their cylindrical jaw is located at the front of their form. Their maw houses a human like tongue (Pharyngeal Jaw) that many assume to be some kind of lure, when in fact, this 'lure' is actually the eyes, and nerve center of the entire being. This inner self is capable of speech though due to isolation it's vocabulary will be minimal. The Sandworm is a relative of the Deathworm, which has an acidic spit, a shock attack, and is of a red hue.

Sex: As a worm Hermaphrodite though due to her physical form she identifies as female, and believes herself female.

Sexual Orientation: Is interested in males, and tends to see females (or those who seem female) as competitors. She doesn't have a lot of experience.

Picture Appearance:
Close enough, Ellis's armor is a tanner brown, and scaled. She has more teeth then that. I didn't invision her with eyes on her shoulders but due to her function, and how no eyes are on her husk, I'll permit them. Her hair isn't that long, it doesn't even go to her shoulders... It's not really hair. (decided to make her hair that long)

Height and Weight: Ellis is 45 feet (13.7 meters) long while enclosed, yet is able to extend her true body out an additional two meters. She's never been weighted, though from the base of her underbelly to the top of her head is Her body has a diameter of 2.7 meters. She weighs 17,596.45 pounds, or roughly 8 and 3/4 tonnes.

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (It's complicated)

Personality: Lonely, Shy, Curious. Ellis doesn't know much about the world, not even the situation involving this Queen she's never heard of.

• Armored Hide (Passive): 1 foot thick?
  • Less Water: Sandworms don't' thirst. They get their moisture from the creatures they consume.
  • Swallow: As a sandworm Ellis can swallow small to medium sized creatures though her primary jaw, and gullet. Sandworm digestion is a slow process, that's not been well studied. It's slow primarily as food is scarce in the desert. Assuming one doesn't die of thirst, or starvation a being swallowed by a sand worm might be alive for weeks, or months. Nutrients are primarily taken during decomposition.
  • Vibration Sense: The small hairs along the Sandworm's body allows it to sense vibrations in the hair, and sand. This is primarily used for location of prey.

Personal Weaknesses:
  • Soft Inner Body: The true self is a soft and squishy unarmored humanoid form, vulnerable to all manner of attacks.
  • Can't swim though clay, or compacted soil.

• Heat Immunity: The husky shell of the outer form is unaffected by heat (fire) based magical attacks.

Magical Weaknesses:
  • Mental Defenselessness: Illusions, and mental attacks will almost always be effective against her. Weather this is a racial weakness can not be stated as certain.

Weapon of Choice: Her tail, jaw, and gullet.

Short Bio: Ellis is a sandworm hatched alone in the desert sands. Alone is a good way to describe her life. She like all her kind started out struggling to find small prey; insects, and desert reptiles. While still under three meters in length she encountered a traveling caravan, and watched them from a distance. She became interested particularly in the activities of a human female, and her lover and would occasionally sneak near them to hear then speak to one another. Though one night she lost track of them, as if the caravan had never been.

This encounter, and others like it have lead her to desire someone like the human's have. As she grew larger she was no longer able to approach humans as she once could, and found her self repelled into the sands where she dwelled upon her desires. She's so alone in her fleshy shell, as if a wall is between her and the happiness she's witnessed. She's decided that she can't just wait, no one is going to approach her, it's her who will have to take a lover for her self.

Theme Song: Anna Blue - So Alone

RP Example: OM&T II

Last edited by Harbertia on Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Character App

Name: Ceril

Race: Human Necromancer (as of this moment)

Brief Description of Race: Humans are assholes.

Sex: Female (Though depends on the body she chooses to inhabit)

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Picture Appearance: Ceril on the right, with her undead familiar (ghost) on the left. They can combine to revert to Ceril's original form which consists of this.

Height and Weight: 5'1 & 119 lb

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good (Periodically forced to resort to lawful evil)

Personality: Ceril, in this incarnation, is very outgoing and friendly. She's very direct in conversation (often forgetting proper etiquitte of people in general) and wishes nothing more than to learn about general things. Soaking up all kinds of knowledge whenever possible, she becomes quite rude and violent towards people that bar the pursuit of knowledge. She does exhibit particular affection towards those that wield magic.

• Mentally Prepared: Ceril has done many questionable deeds and seen many performed. To disgust her or shatter her mind is no relatively easy task.
  • Acrobat: Ceril exhibits an ability to twist her turn her body in odd angles with ease. An excellent trait to have when pinned or apprehended.
  • Inhuman Stamina: Ceril can run for extended periods of time without becoming winded. She can handle manual tasks more efficiently than many with her build.
  • I'll eat the dirt: Ceril can eat almost anything. However, fatal foods will indeed kill her.

Personal Weaknesses:
  • Poor Build: Strength wise, Ceril could do a lot to improve. Don't have her carry the heavy equipment. Or the semi-heavy equipment. Or the light equipment.
  • HP cut in half: Ceril's numerous experiments taken upon her own body has left it in a deteriorated state at the cost of being able to wield *insert magic shit here*.
  • Soul rejection: Occasionally, Ceril's soul will be rejected from the body she inhabits. While she only has to wait a few moments to take control once more, she will eventually be required to find a new body.

• I'm a strong independent black mage, who don't need no mana: Ceril uses the life force of the body she inhabits as reserve mana, as well as the life force of allies.
  • Familiar: Ceril has conjured and bound a spirit. It provides defense in combat for a while and aids in the casting of spells. Once vanquished, it will be some time before he can be summoned again.
  • Escaped Death: While she has yet to achieve her goal of true immortality, if killed in combat, she has the possibility of re-occupying the corpse if it isn't fully destroyed, or possessing the salvageable body of a deceased individual.
  • Masterful Practitioner: Ceril is no stranger to the 'Dark Arts' as many put it. She prefers to call it the 'misunderstood arts'.

Magical Weaknesses: Divine/White Magic: As is required, darkness is weak to the light and vice versa. It's more potent against her.

Weapon of Choice: Whatever she fancies at the time.

Short Bio: Ceril doesn't hold any significance to the earlier days of her 'life'. She recalls the faces of her parents and thanks them for bringing her life when she visits their graves. Like her, Ceril's parents were accomplished necromancers, and seekers of eternal life. Her inception, was a hope that their lineage would find the secrets they so longed for, and return them to the living world. Ceril was constantly reminded that she was not conceived of love, but of neccessity. She was constantly told that to carry on the family line was a duty of any person. A sentiment she neither cared for nor shared. She likes to think the constant berating tone of her parents drove her away from the idea.

Regardless, the two semi-loving parents passed on their teachings, knowledge, and belongings to their daughter. Now our little genius here was much too lazy to really put her parents research into years of wasting her life away. Instead, signing over her being to a sort-of-malevolent spirit seemed just as efficient. In exchange for her soul, (and a few deeds that were promised would be accomplished over the course of the RP), Ceril found a shoddy way to prolong her life. Currently, while each body wastes away at a slow pace, she seeks to create an artificial body that can house her soul for decades.

Theme Song: Here

RP Example: No
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Magic Korea
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Magic Korea » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:40 am

Character App

Name: Canta

Race: Awakened Clay Golem

Brief Description of Race: See bio.

Age: 5 (as a Clay Golem)/89 (as an Earth spirit)/Varies (every apparent age she could possibly have)/23 (default apparent)

Sex: F

Picture Appearance:

Height and Weight: Varies, typically 5'10" and 160 lbs

Moral Alignment: True Neutral, with some Chaotic leanings. Finding out the rest of her past is pretty much her sole motivation right now, and the only other things she's really concerned with are protecting Mark and remaining free of cruel masters.

Personality: She's in general a fairly taciturn, laconic girl, partly because speaking is difficult for her and partly because of an undelying anxiety beneath it all. She knows on some level that she's deficient in the things that most people view as fundamentally human, such as speech, socialization, metaphor, art...she was made into a golem for the purposes of killing and killing alone, and it shows.

She tends to either trust you completely or distrust you completely, because she isn't terribly skilled at figuring out deception, and right now her circle of trust extends only to Mark and his own circle.

Golem Strength -- Canta has quite a bit of force that can be packed for her punches, even in the form of a human female. Picking up and throwing horses, punching mere mortals across the room...you name it, she can do it. It isn't on the level of dragons or full giants though, she's not lifting buildings without a substantial size increase.

No Vitals -- Being a golem, Canta can't be felled any quicker by a headshot or a blade to the chest than any other placement of blows. You have to break her body to pieces before she's truly gone. Canta can, however, be immobilized by cutting off limbs and so on, so she still ought to be careful.

Toughness -- The clay that makes up Canta's body is of course not simple unenhanced clay--it was magically treated at the time of her binding. And while she's no being of stone, she can take a couple hits of what most people can only take one of. It's actually a pretty important edge.

Fighting Skills -- Obviously a war machine needs to be able to fight, and while her natural size was helpful for a while, choosing to forsake her monstrous hulk form has meant that she's had to rely on that still-active spatial intelligence and marginal training that much more.

Personal Weaknesses:

Ruined Mind -- When made into a golem, Canta was not intended to exhibit any form of freedom of thought. As such, abilities useless to the skills of combat, such as speech, art-making or understanding something was a joke, are extremely deficient in her. She can speak in at best a manner similar to the stereotypical Frankenstein, and her skill level in the other areas is similar.

No Fine Motor Skills -- A big hulking golem (which is what Canta used to look like!) isn't meant to shoot bows at people or tie knots. She is meant to hit things over the head with extreme force, and that's about it. Canta's lack of skill is here too still present.

Magical Strengths/Abilities: (Up to three abilities. You may have four abilities if your character has three moderately severe Personal Weaknesses and at least one extremely severe Personal Weakness.)

Sculptura -- Canta is capable of manipulating the clay in her body so that it takes any shape she desires, which also allows her to regenerate wounds. Moreover, she is also capable of adding to her body mass any wet clay or mud she encounters, so long as she is able to touch it. Once added, it quickly takes on the properties of her magically treated body.

Magical Weaknesses:

Clayform -- The magic allowing her clay body to function at its best is disrupted by a variety of things--specifically, extremes of temperature and immersion in water. Both prevent Canta from using her Sculptura ability, and the first of those things slows her down. Meanwhile, the other (immersion in water) will slowly cause her to lose control of her body entirely, and physically weaken her to boot.

Weapon of Choice: Fists, Whatever's on hand, sometimes a greatsword.

Short Bio: It is not a widely known fact about Clay Golems that they are not created, but bound into existence. A spirit of earth is called into this material world, and then is magically implanted into a body of whatever material the would be golemancer would have their work be housed in. In the days of the ancients, this was only done with lesser spirits, near-mindless entities. But the original process for binding such spirits was lost a long time ago, and as such, later bindings did not discriminate about the kind of Earth-spirit bound.

Canta, though she was not called that by her master, was one such modern binding--one of the few to occur, as a matter of fact. The one who bound her, a wizard by the name of Cerix, was just a fellow seeking to build a war machine, and one very unconcerned about any native intelligence that might lay dormant inside the spirit he had called forth to animate it. In fact, any attempt on Canta's part to exercise creativity, to discover, or even to figure out what she was before the binding was met with pain, as her master barked orders to return to testing of capabilities or to return to training for matters of war--for he did not want a free-willed machine. That could very well lead to resistance of his orders, demands for rights, or any number of unsavory things.

What Cerix did not take into account, however, was that these desires would remain in his golem whether he ordered them away or not. Canta resisted his orders more and more over time, and just before she was taken to her first battle, she went berserk, killing much of her own side as she fled into the wilderness. And she stayed there for a while, attacking any humans that came near...until Mark found her.

He had learned somehow of the process used to make golems, and he took pity on the hulking monstrousity he saw...he spoke with her a bit, expressing his sorrow at her pain...and by the end of that conversation, she had joined him. The reason why? He had caused her to recall a piece of her life before. It wasn't much, just a small scene, but it was more than anything she had in the last few years before that point. She has already been able to reshape her body to match what it looked like in that small memory, a form much more feminine and slim. Perhaps in time she'll gain even prettier qualities!

Theme Song: Oceania - The Birthday Massacre

RP Example:

Partial Credit for This Nation Idea Goes to Daniel Sim.

Xeng He's Puppet
North Korea except the guns shoot happiness

Ryurin
Attaché

Founded: May 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryurin » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:54 am

Character App

Name: Yuiko YUKIGIRI (雪桐 唯湖)

Race: Human/kuchisake-onna

Brief Description of Race: Half human, half kuchisake-onna. Scary.

Yuiko is, put simply, what happens when you cross a kuchisake-onna and a living, breathing human being. The progeny of a drunken businessman and a particularly soft-hearted example of the kuchisake-onna, the eighteen-year-old's physical appearance is not dissimilar to that of a normal human being; however, she is set apart from the average human being by her unfortunate tendency to take on an ... uncanny resemblance to her mother as soon as dusk falls.

Sex: Female.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual.

Picture Appearance: Yuiko in human form. Picture her with a Glasgow grin and you have Yuiko in her original form.

Height and Weight: 164 cm, 42 kg.

Moral Alignment: Neutral evil, with perhaps a slight bent towards chaotic evil.

Personality: Yuiko is generally quiet and reserved; if you asked her to describe herself in one word, it would probably have been 'retiring'. Although she looks and acts like your average high schooler for the most part, she is very much conscious of her unnatural existence; and as a consequence, she doesn't really enjoy mingling with her peers. This has directly contributed to her introverted personality. However, she does tend to cheer up whenever she's in the company of someone she genuinely likes - and you may have more luck talking to her if you happen to catch her with a friend!

• Agile! - The only thing that Yuiko has to remember her mother by, aside from her physical appearance, is her incredible agility. Although she stops short of murdering children in cold blood or carving them a pretty grin with her dagger, Yuiko's lightning-quick reflexes is probably her most important asset, as she uses it to hunt and satisfy her craving for blood.

• Cold-blooded - Both literally and metaphorically. Being a confusing combination of undead spirit and human being, Yuiko appears to have been born cold-blooded - and without a pulse to boot. Rather, a devilish energy that she extracts from a victim powers her circulatory and respiratory systems. She is thus more resistant to large temperature variations than most human beings, and can withstand drastic temperature changes easily. Yuiko is also utterly merciless when it comes to inflicting injury or killing - she has been known to crush an unfortunate individual's skull with a hammer in order to harvest his blood.

• Somewhat immortal - Although she remains earth-bound, Yuiko's half-spiritual nature renders her impervious to most physical harm when she's in her original/true form. However, this advantage is countered by the fact that Yuiko is very much susceptible to exorcism rituals and the like; any exorcist worth his salt will have Yuiko scrambling to escape. Interestingly enough, Yuiko is still very much capable of self-harm.

Personal Weaknesses:
  • I'm ugly, don't look at me - Yuiko has an unhealthy obsession with her physical appearance. Which is, to a certain extent, understandable, given her unfortunate affliction - but the girl really takes it to another level altogether. She compulsively picks at just about every piece of skin on her body, and if she's agitated, may even try to scratch her skin raw or attempt to rip swathes of skin off altogether. Couple that with a textbook case of anorexia nervosa - and you have yourself a girl who literally can't stand the sight of herself.

• Unwilling blood-guzzler - Somewhat unusually for a kuchisake-onna, Yuiko requires nutrition in the form of blood if she is to sustain herself for an extended period of time. And it has to be human blood, too. While going for a day or two without normal food won't bother her (she'll probably throw it all up anyway), the one thing that really gets her going is blood. It's unfortunate, though, that if she's gone some time without feeding, the mere taste or smell of blood will drive her into an unholy frenzy. She will stop at nothing to get her fix of rich blood. All bets are off if you get within range of her while she's in one of those frenzies of hers.

• Yandere? - While she hasn't had many (read - none) romantic encounters, Yuiko can develop mindless fixations for just about anything - human or otherwise. See that fluffy rabbit cutely munching on a carrot? Well, it's Yuiko's carrot, and *SPLAT!* - the rabbit becomes no more than a bloody lump of meat. She has no compunctions about using violence or any other means to attain the object of her desire. As such, she can be easily distracted by a well-placed lure or trap, even in moments of danger.

• Blood rite - Yuiko's one active magical ability is her control of blood (haemokinesis). With any sufficient amount of blood, she can manipulate the fluid to her liking; making beautifully crafted miniature fountains, majestic waterfalls, shimmering humanoid figures - you name it, she can create it. More relevantly, Yuiko can bend blood to her whim in more ways than one - with the appropriate procedures/rites, she can create a temporary magical barrier, create a corrosive offensive weapon in the form of a swirling orb of blood, and even summon a familiar - a blood spirit - for a limited amount of time, usually no more than an hour. However, it is worth noting that such rites usually leave Yuiko dead exhausted; and should there be insufficient blood for her purposes, Yuiko is forced to draw on her own blood, which leaves her severely drained.

• Elusive shadow - It's a kuchisake-onna's job to scare mere mortals, and what better way to do that than by blending into the shadows and jumping out at them when the time is right? Tired jokes aside, though, Yuiko possesses an ability to blend into her surroundings. Many's the time she will go unnoticed, except when she chooses to reveal herself. This ability of hers isn't foolproof, though; given that a barely noticeable shimmer will give her location away, she can still be spotted with some careful observation by an eagle-eyed individual.

• Terror on demand - Not so much a magical ability as it is an inherent facet of her nature as a kuchisake-onna, but Yuiko has the ability to transform into her original form (that is to say, with her trademark Glasgow grin) on demand. The transformation actually relieves her mental and magical burden to some extent, as she needs to continually expend magical and mental energy in order to take on her alternate human form. It is especially notable that Yuiko almost always seems to be in a better mood when she's in her original/true form; although the wide, gaping smile may have contributed somewhat to this perception ...

Magical Weaknesses:
  • Burnt to a crisp! - Yuiko does not like fire and/or light. As previously mentioned, she can withstand high temperatures; it's elemental fire and light that really do her in. She has mild photophobia, and you can often find her squinting in a brightly-lit area. Normal, everyday conditions are not enough to harm her - however, she can be severely injured by a concentrated light/fire magical attack.

Weapon of Choice: Her short dagger; or really, any other sharp implements she can get her hands on. Yuiko's pretty handy with a knife, a scalpel, a cleaver, a pair of scissors ... the list goes on and on.

Short Bio: Well, where should I start ...

Yuiko is, as mentioned previously, the product of an unholy union between a drunken businessman and a kuchisake-onna. Her mother - perhaps somewhat unusually for a malicious spirit - was actually deeply in love with Yuiko's father, and had stalked him obsessively for months on end before finally catching him in a moment of weakness. Shortly after the two had engaged in a night of passion, Yuiko's mother decided to reveal her true nature to her partner for the night - and subsequently popped the question.

However, it appears that Yuiko's mother had a slightly disturbed sense of timing, as Yuiko's father lost his wits at the horrifying sight and collapsed in a dead faint from sheer fright. When he had regained his senses, he told her in no uncertain terms that he had no intention of marrying a monster, and indeed that he regretted ever having fell into her clutches. In a moment of madness and fury, Yuiko's mother wielded her razor-sharp pair of scissors and plunged it into the unfortunate man's chest, ending his life.

Yuiko's mother then disappeared into the mist, never emerging except to feed or hunt for an entire nine months, until baby Yuiko was born. Thereafter, realising that she was ill-equipped to take care of a newborn infant, Yuiko's mother left her on a priestess' doorstep, where baby Yuiko was raised for the next ten years of her life. Her initial appearance came, without a doubt, as a shock to her newly adopted mother; however, the priestess - being a fundamentally good person - managed to deceive herself into believing that Yuiko's face had been the result of some horrible mutilation, and continued to take care of her.

However, a twist of fate saw the priestess' hypothesis disproved beyond any reasonable doubt. As Yuiko grew, so did her thirst for blood increase exponentially; and one day, as the priestess was returning from a trip to town, she happened to catch a glimpse of a stark naked Yuiko biting into the neck of a cat in a futile attempt to relieve her hunger for blood. The priestess, utterly overwhelmed by the sight and the sudden knowledge that she had been harbouring a monster beneath her roof for ten long years, suffered a stroke and spent the rest of her years in a sanatorium.

Yuiko, left to fend for herself following the priestess' abrupt departure from her life, resolved to start her life anew, as it were, in a totally foreign environment. She ended up selecting a certain City X, the capital of Eccharia, as an ideal location - mainly because of its high (making an assumption here) population density, which meant that she would never be short of potential victims.

Theme Song: This, for reasons that will *hopefully* become apparent as we progress! ^_^

RP Example: Here~

#HotSmile

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse