NATION

PASSWORD

W40K In Service to the Imperium: Episode 6 (OOC/Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:58 pm

Working on a post now.

I need to bring back Lord Commissar Hannibal Thrax Albor some time.
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:02 pm

Segmentia wrote:Working on a post now.

Maybe he can be in the inevitable second wave of reinforcements? You know, because someone misplaced some paper work and certain parties were never informed a force was already dispatched to this theater?

*throwing out random potential plot point*
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Segmentia wrote:Working on a post now.

Maybe he can be in the inevitable second wave of reinforcements? You know, because someone misplaced some paper work and certain parties were never informed a force was already dispatched to this theater?

*throwing out random potential plot point*

That or he could be on Lividivus' staff.
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:58 pm

We really need a plot progression post...

Imperial City-States
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial City-States » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Going to be the Doomsayer here and throw out that unless Carch gets his ass in gear and makes some sort of advancement post then this RP is dead.
http://www.broomdces.com/nseconomy/nations.php?nation=Imperial+City-States
"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion, but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
"Stand in the ashes of a million dead souls and ask the ghost if honor matters."
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
"No advance in wealth, no softening of manners, no reform or revolution has ever brought human equality a millimeter nearer."
George Orwell

Unapologetically American
U.S Army

Drakulstan
Envoy

Founded: Oct 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakulstan » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:28 am

I'll poke him, see what's going on. But to be honest, I'm perfectly okay with Aelosia or Bredtonia continuing this to at least the planet's surface.

Carcharhinidae primari
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Carcharhinidae primari » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Drakulstan wrote:I'll poke him, see what's going on. But to be honest, I'm perfectly okay with Aelosia or Bredtonia continuing this to at least the planet's surface.

right. thanks... I've been really busy lately. had this written up, just completely forgot to post it. I intend the meeting with the captain to be brief and give you the space to get down to the surface.
Curious and industrious, PMT sharks in an FT setting.
factbook is WiP. but a basic overview of our species is below:
population (remaining, estimated) 6000
State religion: not enforced but every member of the species follows the Cult of Pas Mathéma in some fashion.
Goverment type: Council of 5 heading a technocratic fuedalist society
Govermental sovereignty: protectorate of the 44th independant legion; large independant but ceding to them for interstellar politics and trade
Military power: on an FT schale next to nothing, since our total number of starships is for now 0.

Carch, friendly anthro blue shark. got any kalamari?
... Am I the only sane scientist out here? Even if I'm Cult Mechanicus, I still count as sane given the rest of you...

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse