NATION

PASSWORD

World War III (Closed; AoGN Only; SIGN-UP/AH/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who shall take the CO-OP Spot? THE MOMENT OF TRUTH

Poll ended at Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:37 pm

1. Eddoren
86%
2. Togeria
14%

Total votes : 7

Irav
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:46 pm

I want to ally with Naval Monte so we can split up Belgium between the Dutch and the French speaking part :P
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:50 pm

What the hell, I'm attempting to update the Roster, but it keeps bullshitting about some image size.
Official Member of the Slavic Alliance
I'm an MT Nation, and handle it.
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA!.Albania's Nightmare.NATO War Crimes over Serbian People.
IATA Member
Pro: Russia, Donetsk, Serbia, Greece, Romania, China, India, Armenia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ireland, IRA, Scottish Independence, Lugansk, North Korea, Italy, Canada, Israel, DR Congo, Spain, France, Libya, Switzerland, Kurdistan, South Africa, Angola, Algeria
Neutral: LGBT Rights, Egypt, Morocco, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Iran, Sweden
Anti: Ukraine, NATO, USA, Albania, Turkey, Hungary, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Independent Kosovo, UK, Palestine, Yemen, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina
-Lithuanian Gulf War - LDF Side [LDF SURRENDER]

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Okay, updated. EDDOREN STOP CHANGING FLAGS.
IATA Member
Pro: Russia, Donetsk, Serbia, Greece, Romania, China, India, Armenia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ireland, IRA, Scottish Independence, Lugansk, North Korea, Italy, Canada, Israel, DR Congo, Spain, France, Libya, Switzerland, Kurdistan, South Africa, Angola, Algeria
Neutral: LGBT Rights, Egypt, Morocco, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Iran, Sweden
Anti: Ukraine, NATO, USA, Albania, Turkey, Hungary, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Independent Kosovo, UK, Palestine, Yemen, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina

Eddoren
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:52 pm

Republika Srpska Party wrote:Okay, updated. EDDOREN STOP CHANGING FLAGS.

No promises. :p
Yes the Image for the map is well over 900x900 pixels
IATA Member
Member of The Alliance and current Host of the Alliance Council.
Currently in a State of DEFCON 4

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Name of Nation: The Mediterranean Republic of Naval Monte
Head of State: President Monique D'Aubainne
Head of Government: Prime Minster Alto Clef
Population (Be realistic): 126,434,964
Territorial claims: France and Italy
Active Military Personnel: 260,300
Reserve Military Personnel: 50,800
Total Military Personnel: 311100
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Leave Eddo alone. I have the same problem.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Togeria wrote:Leave Eddo alone. I have the same problem.

Arigato Togeria-chan!
IATA Member

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:02 pm

Wait can we claim multiple nations?

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:05 pm

Irav wrote:Wait can we claim multiple nations?

I've been to plenty of Rps that allowed. In some I either was close to replicating the Japanese Empire when it come to nations that I own or outright owning the entire Mediterranean.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:05 pm

Irav wrote:Wait can we claim multiple nations?

Yes, but please keep it reasonable.
IATA Member

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:05 pm

Eddoren wrote:
Togeria wrote:Leave Eddo alone. I have the same problem.

Arigato Togeria-chan!

Ieie Eddoren-chan.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Allied Connurist States » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:09 pm

When does the poll close?
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:10 pm

I wouldn't mind having Germany too, makes my situation a tiny bit better in Europe.

Name of Nation: The Kingdom of the Netherlands
Head of State: King Willem-Alexander the 4th
Head of Government: Prime Minster Mark Rutte
Population (Be realistic): 112.494.754
Territorial claims: The Kingdom of the Netherlands and Germany
Active Military Personnel: 395.000
Reserve Military Personnel: 843.000
Total Military Personnel: 1.305.943

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:19 pm

I'm gonna be quiet for a while since dinner just show up.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:20 pm

Link?

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:20 pm

Goodnight all! I will be on in a while just going to power nap! :3
GMT +1 Here!
IATA Member

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:21 pm

Eddoren wrote:Goodnight all! I will be on in a while just going to power nap! :3
GMT +1 Here!

Glorious European Timezones :P

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:22 pm

Eddoren wrote:Goodnight all! I will be on in a while just going to power nap! :3
GMT +1 Here!

Yeah.. I said i'd be going a page ago but I lied! Probably going now though. 'Tis GMT exactly.

Also, quick note, I need to work on coursework this weekend. My activity may not be high...
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:24 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
GMT +1 Here!

Give em a link to my RP 1st please!

I can do that :P
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=323437

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Allied Connurist States wrote:I can do that :P
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=323437

Thanks.
*Kisses your cheek: :kiss: *

:o Why are you in my room and why are you kissing me?
I'm going offline as soon as this is posted.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Back

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:43 pm

Hello ma baes.

Anything I missed? I was arguing with my parents so I could get on the PC. I WON THE BATTLE. But not the war...
IATA Member

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:47 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Republika Srpska Party wrote:Hello ma baes.

Anything I missed? I was arguing with my parents so I could get on the PC. I WON THE BATTLE. But not the war...

I only have a puny 3DS.....Make the IC please?

I am right now.

AND I TOLD YOU TO TG ME THE ACCEPTED BUDDIES.
IATA Member

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Last edited by Republika Srpska Party on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Republika Srpska Party wrote:I am right now.

AND I TOLD YOU TO TG ME THE ACCEPTED BUDDIES.

EVERYONE WHO APPLIED ON HERE!WHY ARE WE YELLING?

I HAVE NO IDEA. LET'S STOP YELLING.
IATA Member

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse