NATION

PASSWORD

World War III (Closed; AoGN Only; SIGN-UP/AH/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who shall take the CO-OP Spot? THE MOMENT OF TRUTH

Poll ended at Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:37 pm

1. Eddoren
86%
2. Togeria
14%

Total votes : 7

Irav
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:31 pm

Naval Monte how about we devide Belgium between the 2 of us :P
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Eddoren
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:31 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Irav wrote:Name of Nation: The Kingdom of the Netherlands (Later renamed to Dutch Republic)
Head of State: King Willem-Alexander
Head of Government: Mark Rutte
Population (Be realistic): 18.793.290
Territorial claims: Netherlands (Including overseas territories)
Active Military Personnel: 45.000
Reserve Military Personnel: 276.000
Total Military Personnel: 430.000

Accepted.And ACS too.

So...........Anyone gonna take Russia?I need a rival superpower......

You have one. :3
IATA Member
Member of The Alliance and current Host of the Alliance Council.
Currently in a State of DEFCON 4

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:32 pm

Irav wrote:Naval Monte how about we devide Belgium between the 2 of us :P

I recommend doing that in TG.
IATA Member

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:34 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Eddoren wrote:You have one. :3

Who?No one else has a huge empire,and Japan and Taiwan are small territorywise,I'm speaking territorywise.

Well in Power you are matched by Japan (With my new-found allies)
In size... size doesn't matter. Someone could take Canada and be larger than you but not technically more powerful.
Last edited by Eddoren on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Allied Connurist States » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:34 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Eddoren wrote:You have one. :3

Who?No one else has a huge empire,and Japan and Taiwan are small territorywise,I'm speaking territorywise.

Ahem.
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Allied Connurist States wrote:
Allied Connurist States wrote:Name of Nation: The Empire of Allied Connurist States
Head of State: Emperor Connor I
Head of Government: ^
Population (Be realistic): 230 million. Population of Australia is 23 million but they only have 2.99 people per square km. USA has 31.95 per square km. So if I have 30 people per square km I get 230 million.
Territorial claims: Australia. It's on the map already : P
Active Military Personnel: 1.4 million
Reserve Military Personnel: 800,000.
Total Military Personnel: 2.2 million.

(Is this okay?)

I'd like to make a revision to my claim. I would ALSO like New Zealand and my population should be around 120 million, 'tis more realistic. :P

DEIAN PLEASE LOOK THIS UP.
Official Member of the Slavic Alliance
I'm an MT Nation, and handle it.
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA!.Albania's Nightmare.NATO War Crimes over Serbian People.
IATA Member
Pro: Russia, Donetsk, Serbia, Greece, Romania, China, India, Armenia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ireland, IRA, Scottish Independence, Lugansk, North Korea, Italy, Canada, Israel, DR Congo, Spain, France, Libya, Switzerland, Kurdistan, South Africa, Angola, Algeria
Neutral: LGBT Rights, Egypt, Morocco, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Iran, Sweden
Anti: Ukraine, NATO, USA, Albania, Turkey, Hungary, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Independent Kosovo, UK, Palestine, Yemen, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina
-Lithuanian Gulf War - LDF Side [LDF SURRENDER]

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Eddoren wrote:
Deian salazar wrote:Who?No one else has a huge empire,and Japan and Taiwan are small territorywise,I'm speaking territorywise.

Well in Power you are matched by Japan (With my new-found allies)
In size... size doesn't matter. Someone could take Canada and be larger than you but not technically more powerful.

and I think the two wars between Japan and China proves size doesn't matter.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Can you please stop talking about youre so called ''Huge'' empire ...

China is not the military production house you think it is ...
They are at least 30 years behind the western nations in military technology.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Togeria wrote:
Eddoren wrote:Well in Power you are matched by Japan (With my new-found allies)

Yep. :p
IATA Member

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:37 pm

Togeria wrote:
Eddoren wrote:Well in Power you are matched by Japan (With my new-found allies)

Well look how much stuff the British had.... and then look at how small our actual home islands are.
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:38 pm

POLL IS UP. VOTE!!!!!!!
IATA Member
Pro: Russia, Donetsk, Serbia, Greece, Romania, China, India, Armenia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ireland, IRA, Scottish Independence, Lugansk, North Korea, Italy, Canada, Israel, DR Congo, Spain, France, Libya, Switzerland, Kurdistan, South Africa, Angola, Algeria
Neutral: LGBT Rights, Egypt, Morocco, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Iran, Sweden
Anti: Ukraine, NATO, USA, Albania, Turkey, Hungary, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Independent Kosovo, UK, Palestine, Yemen, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Republika Srpska Party wrote:DEIAN PLEASE LOOK THIS UP.

I did.

Accept him or nah? Idk
IATA Member

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Republika Srpska Party wrote:POLL IS UP. VOTE!!!!!!!

Have done.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Just proves size doesn't matter, its not the landmass, but the people who make up the landmass.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:40 pm

Had to edit something on the poll. Vote again.
IATA Member

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:40 pm

If no one wants to be the United States I can reclaim the territories of New Amsterdam *Evil Laugh*

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:42 pm

Irav wrote:If no one wants to be the United States I can reclaim the territories of New Amsterdam *Evil Laugh*

How would the Netherlands fight the US? Just curious.
IATA Member

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:43 pm

The Netherlands isn't exactly the toughest.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:43 pm

IC will be up tomorrow.
IATA Member

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:44 pm

It's all part of my plan to rebuild the glorious Dutch Empire. But I have yet to figure out how I will take ''New York'' or New Amsterdam back.

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Republika Srpska Party wrote:IC will be up tomorrow.

Okay. Currently 00:45 here, so shall take this as an opportunity to call it a night : )

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Irav wrote:It's all part of my plan to rebuild the glorious Dutch Empire. But I have yet to figure out how I will take ''New York'' or New Amsterdam back.

:3 Allies dear friend... Allies.
IATA Member

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Is ACS accepted? Because he should lower his population, IT'S WAY OVER THE ROOF.
IATA Member

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Republika Srpska Party wrote:Is ACS accepted? Because he should lower his population, IT'S WAY OVER THE ROOF.

He was accepted and his population was revised to 120M
IATA Member

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Eddoren wrote:
Republika Srpska Party wrote:Is ACS accepted? Because he should lower his population, IT'S WAY OVER THE ROOF.

He was accepted and his population was revised to 120M

Good.
IATA Member

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse