NATION

PASSWORD

World War III (Closed; AoGN Only; SIGN-UP/AH/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who shall take the CO-OP Spot? THE MOMENT OF TRUTH

Poll ended at Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:37 pm

1. Eddoren
86%
2. Togeria
14%

Total votes : 7

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:00 pm

I'm done with classes so I'm free.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:18 am

THIS WEEK IS KILLING ME.

Now I have a Music lessons test tomorrow! Just great!
Official Member of the Slavic Alliance
I'm an MT Nation, and handle it.
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA!.Albania's Nightmare.NATO War Crimes over Serbian People.
IATA Member
Pro: Russia, Donetsk, Serbia, Greece, Romania, China, India, Armenia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ireland, IRA, Scottish Independence, Lugansk, North Korea, Italy, Canada, Israel, DR Congo, Spain, France, Libya, Switzerland, Kurdistan, South Africa, Angola, Algeria
Neutral: LGBT Rights, Egypt, Morocco, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Iran, Sweden
Anti: Ukraine, NATO, USA, Albania, Turkey, Hungary, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Independent Kosovo, UK, Palestine, Yemen, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina
-Lithuanian Gulf War - LDF Side [LDF SURRENDER]

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:21 pm

Hey I want to change the parts were I start my annexation of Italy or Spain, I think I would do that later. I made a mistake with starting them as early as I did.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Gonna write a post, but I need ideas. THIS TIME, A SERIOUS POST.
IATA Member
Pro: Russia, Donetsk, Serbia, Greece, Romania, China, India, Armenia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ireland, IRA, Scottish Independence, Lugansk, North Korea, Italy, Canada, Israel, DR Congo, Spain, France, Libya, Switzerland, Kurdistan, South Africa, Angola, Algeria
Neutral: LGBT Rights, Egypt, Morocco, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Iran, Sweden
Anti: Ukraine, NATO, USA, Albania, Turkey, Hungary, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Independent Kosovo, UK, Palestine, Yemen, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:06 pm

Republika Srpska Party wrote:Gonna write a post, but I need ideas. THIS TIME, A SERIOUS POST.

Your royal cousin from Nigeria asking you for money?

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:02 am

Sorry for my absence, I just recently finished mid-terms. I'm back now.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:04 pm

Can I admit that in most RPs I purposefully make my army small when compare to the larger ones mostly because in most RPs I've joined the smaller your force the more well trained, better equipped, and technologically advanced your military is.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Boy things have been quite here.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Naval Monte wrote:Boy things have been quite here.

Yes... yes they have. :3
IATA Member
Member of The Alliance and current Host of the Alliance Council.
Currently in a State of DEFCON 4

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Eddoren wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:Boy things have been quite here.

Yes... yes they have. :3

I hope things start to move again cause it looked like the real show was about to start.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:27 pm

Naval Monte wrote:
Eddoren wrote:Yes... yes they have. :3

I hope things start to move again cause it looked like the real show was about to start.

When things are dealt with outside of this war.... it will probably pick back up.
IATA Member
Member of The Alliance and current Host of the Alliance Council.
Currently in a State of DEFCON 4

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:50 am

WUT I MISS?!
IATA Member

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:47 am

I was sick...
IATA Member

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse