NATION

PASSWORD

World War III (Closed; AoGN Only; SIGN-UP/AH/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who shall take the CO-OP Spot? THE MOMENT OF TRUTH

Poll ended at Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:37 pm

1. Eddoren
86%
2. Togeria
14%

Total votes : 7

Eddoren
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:27 pm

Irav wrote:
Eddoren wrote:Also guys, the Map on Page 1 has been UPDATED. :3

*mostly.

I don't know if you have forgot but can I have germany as well? I already posted an app which included Germany.

I will update that shortly.
IATA Member
Member of The Alliance and current Host of the Alliance Council.
Currently in a State of DEFCON 4

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Irav
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Thank you :)
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:29 pm

Irav wrote:Thank you :)

More to your liking? :blush:

http://i.imgur.com/DBNkMqO.jpg
IATA Member

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:32 pm

Eddoren wrote:More to your liking? :blush:

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:38 pm

Irav wrote:
Eddoren wrote:More to your liking? :blush:

Ieie! :blush:
IATA Member

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:51 pm

That flag change though :P

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:57 pm

Irav wrote:That flag change though :P

Who's?
IATA Member

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:13 pm

Yours :p

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:13 pm

Irav wrote:Yours :p

Thank you! :3
IATA Member

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:22 pm

I'm back. I passed out from exhaustion.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Allied Connurist States » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Deian, why don't you make OOC comments here on the OOC thread instead of the IC thread? :palm:
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:37 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Allied Connurist States wrote:Deian, why don't you make OOC comments here on the OOC thread instead of the IC thread? :palm:

OOC thread was temporarily blocked because of something I have no clue of.....Working now though.....
Anyway what do you think of my plan for the RP?

Explain your plan more.
IATA Member

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:47 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Eddoren wrote:Explain your plan more.

Make conflicts more local and personal,adding more empires to the map and giving us rivals.
In example,A Tibetan Empire In Tibet and Northeastern India and Most of Burma,except Burma's far south,and A Indian Empire in Northern India and Pakistan,as well as Southeastern Afghanistan,and A Persian Empire in Iran,Iraq,The Northern Stans,and Western Afghanistan.

These could be NPC's that block expansion until you battle them,OR a player can control up to 3 nations,but select one as his "main nation",where he does 50% of his posts,and the other 2 each 25% of his posts.
If 2,then 60% of posts for main and 40% for secondary.

And the war could end up being a "World conquest",leaving only 1 nation in the end of it,after several conflicts.

That or its still much like that,but more wars after this one pop up and this simply starts the world conquest off.

Okie... they will be NPCs.

Persian Empire (Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait.)
Arabian Empire (Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar)
Israel (Israel, Palestine, Gaza Strip)
Greater Syria (Syria and Lebanon)
Tibetan Kingdom (Tibet)
Khemer Empire (Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Burma)

These are just some. Recommendations.
IATA Member

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Eddoren wrote:Okie... they will be NPCs.

Persian Empire (Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait.)
Arabian Empire (Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar)
Israel (Israel, Palestine, Gaza Strip)
Greater Syria (Syria and Lebanon)
Tibetan Kingdom (Tibet)
Khemer Empire (Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Burma)

These are just some. Recommendations.

Don't forget the Northern and Southern Indian Empires!
Though they are NPC's,I believe we should ALL control them at times,to add to story/deph/realism.

India will just be United like it normally is now.
IATA Member

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:54 pm

If China guess to war, and I have all if Korea, I'm going to rush Manchuria.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Togeria wrote:If China guess to war, and I have all if Korea, I'm going to rush Manchuria.

You better get ready for battle then.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Irav wrote:
Togeria wrote:If China guess to war, and I have all if Korea, I'm going to rush Manchuria.

You better get ready for battle then.

I think he would fair rather well.
:p
IATA Member

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Deian salazar wrote:Actually I want to give Up Manchuria to Mongolia,to look more like the Han/Ming.
Could we have one last empire in Asia:Mongols?
Finally,We need more empires in Africa.I propose we pause and think this out just to make all the empires,then get back to killing each other.

First off none of us have started killing each other anyways. Secondly Africa is fine the way it is, excluding Egypt's empire.

They don't like each other long enough to form empires anyways... best to leave Africa be.

Second I will remove Manchuria from you and add it to a Mongolian Nation. :3
IATA Member

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:04 pm

If we have a Mongolian empire it could only go bad. Plus I'm scared of Mongolia getting any sort of power again.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Boy I'm behind to not have realize that now NPCs are going to be thrown in.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:06 pm

But with Mongolia being kinda weak, this could be my chance.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Togeria wrote:But with Mongolia being kinda weak, this could be my chance.

I was thinking more of a "3 Kingdoms" thing in the north,with no one kingdom able to beat the other(s).

Also,can I still have Beijing and a narrow territory to reach Korea?

You forfeited Manchuria so nothing you have reaches Korea.
Beijing however of course is still yours.
IATA Member

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:12 pm

EDITED: http://i.imgur.com/JZj3TDv.jpg

Indian Empire
Khemer Empire
Persian Empire
Greater Syria
Arabian Empire
Egyptian Empire
Mongolian Empire
Tibetan Kingdom
Last edited by Eddoren on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:13 pm

Deian all you do is thinking of the 3 Kingdoms. Please stop ...

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Togeria wrote:But with Mongolia being kinda weak, this could be my chance.

I was thinking more of a "3 Kingdoms" thing in the north,with no one kingdom able to beat the other(s).

Also,can I still have Beijing and a narrow territory to reach Korea?

That's suggesting I'm apart of the 3 kingdoms, I'm not.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse