NATION

PASSWORD

Children Of Infinity (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ularn
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:45 pm

"DON'T!" Kyrissa seethed. She had looked on at Rache through his lecture in silence that barely concealed the volcanic rage burning behind her eyes. Are you posturing to appear honourable? Do you follow the Law only when it suits you?. How dare he? This abomination from an order that should have been outlawed; how dare he?
She almost challenged him there - almost drew Gin from his holster, where his power lines pulsed with the same rage as her, for an attack on the honour of one Kerembor was an attack on the entire family. Kyr almost demanded satisfaction from the filth that tainted the academy by his presence, whose order defiled Apostolic belief by its very existence. She would have duelled him. Had she been allowed to do it right there she might even have killed him. Her honour and her rage demanded no less at that moment.
But then came the apology, and with it the damning words, "My comment concerning your honour was certainly out of order," and something inside Kyr deflated. Her rage burned just as bright but now it came fueled by despair. There could be no duel; she couldn't issue a challenge for a remark already withdrawn. Impotent rage rose up in her lungs and she forced herself to choke it down. The lecture carried on and on like a torrent of bile and Kyr neither heard nor cared for a word of it as she realised this vermin had insulted her and then robbed her of any opportunity for retribution with a barely flippant excuse for an apology.
"Don't you dare talk to me about honour, you blaspheming murderous heretic!" she croaked hoarsely, tears welling up in her eyes, "You have none. Look in the mirror; you're less than the dragon worshippers you fight!"
She swept out of the cave a moment later, the tails of her banyan swirling beneath her armour in the wake of her ascent up the craggy slope. A few moments later the sound of a Pegasus' engine could be heard starting up.

OOC: At the end of this post, Kyr's Pegasus is only starting up and hasn't actually left yet. If Rache wants to challenge Kyr because of the 'heretic' remarks, he still has about fifteen seconds of IC time to do it.
Last edited by Ularn on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:02 am

Ularn wrote:"DON'T!" Kyrissa seethed. She had looked on at Rache through his lecture in silence that barely concealed the volcanic rage burning behind her eyes. Are you posturing to appear honourable? Do you follow the Law only when it suits you?. How dare he? This abomination from an order that should have been outlawed; how dare he?
She almost challenged him there - almost drew Gin from his holster, where his power lines pulsed with the same rage as her, for an attack on the honour of one Kerembor was an attack on the entire family. Kyr almost demanded satisfaction from the filth that tainted the academy by his presence, whose order defiled Apostolic belief by its very existence. She would have duelled him. Had she been allowed to do it right there she might even have killed him. Her honour and her rage demanded no less at that moment.
But then came the apology, and with it the damning words, "My comment concerning your honour was certainly out of order," and something inside Kyr deflated. Her rage burned just as bright but now it came fueled by despair. There could be no duel; she couldn't issue a challenge for a remark already withdrawn. Impotent rage rose up in her lungs and she forced herself to choke it down. The lecture carried on and on like a torrent of bile and Kyr neither heard nor cared for a word of it as she realised this vermin had insulted her and then robbed her of any opportunity for retribution with a barely flippant excuse for an apology.
"Don't you dare talk to me about honour, you blaspheming murderous heretic!" she croaked hoarsely, tears welling up in her eyes, "You have none. Look in the mirror; you're less than the dragon worshippers you fight!"
She swept out of the cave a moment later, the tails of her banyan swirling beneath her armour in the wake of her ascent up the craggy slope. A few moments later the sound of a Pegasus' engine could be heard starting up.

OOC: At the end of this post, Kyr's Pegasus is only starting up and hasn't actually left yet. If Rache wants to challenge Kyr because of the 'heretic' remarks, he still has about fifteen seconds of IC time to do it.

"And what defines murder?" Rache asks calmly after he walks out to her and she stops what she is doing to listen but she is clearly annoyed. "To me the moment you take a life, no matter what the circumstances, it taints you and makes you a murderer, there is no difference between right an wrong the only thing that matters is that you have a life on your hands that there is blood that will never wash away. So by that definition one should ask: have I killed before? Yes I have except the last time I killed, and every other time I have killed, I killed an opponent in fair combat and I have certainly never killed an unarmed opponent." He seems sad about it but continues "Have you killed? If so you are the same as me, a murderer and that will never change, the fact that you are a murderer will be something that can't leave you, if not then you will eventually become one even if you kill an opponent by accident. So what do I see when I look in a mirror? I see someone who can never ask the dead for forgiveness. Even if they were an enemy, even if they were someone I had once considered friend. I see a murderer with blood that will never wash away." He is clearly trying to keep control over something but in this case it is sadness instead of anger.

"So you condemn me without knowing me. Are you one who normally condemns without asking? Without thinking? I lost control of myself for a moment and condemned another so I have that excuse and I sorely regret that I had advocated murder of a defenseless and injured opponent, I had undertaken an oath when I was wanting to be a doctor that I would always help the sick and injured. Yet I let my bias and my hate overwhelm me and thus disgraced myself and the Order I represent. Such a thing would under normal circumstances would require me to take my life out of shame. See?" He reaches into his pocket and pulls out an elegantly made knife. It is well made to make a point of how sharp it is he presses it against his finger very lightly and this is enough to make his hand bleed it is clear if he brought it to his neck he wouldn't have to push too hand to kill himself. "I would be obligated to use this if I deem myself too far gone for myself, I almost used it because I felt though I couldn't keep control. So do not think I do not regret my loss of control."

He does seem repentant but he asks pointedly "What excuse do you have for anything? What gives you the right to judge me? What causes you to think you are morally superior to me? You preach and condemn and I do the same yet when I do an action that violates my principles I confess to it and try to repent. Do you do the same? Do you regret it when you do something wrong? And finally you call me a heretic and then run away."

He casually rests his hand on his sword. "Or are you afraid of being wrong? Are you afraid if you fight me that you will become like me? They say battle brings out the truth of a person. Should we see what the truth we each have then? The battlefield has never failed to tell the truth. There one can see if you do have the honour you claim to have and will allow you to assess me." Rache says challenging her but giving her a chance to avoid it. All she has to do is leave and never talk to him again. He adds. "If you manage to defeat me then I will admit I am a 'murderous blasphemous heretic'. But if I win you say that you were wrong to call me so. Seems fair no?"

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:40 pm

THE idea of just opening up the throttle and leaving Rache far behind gained more and more appeal in Kyrissa's mind as she listened impatiently to the Chalice Knight, wondering if his diatribe would ever get to some kind of point.
When it finally did, Kyr laughed a sharp, derisive burst. Rache had actually given her exactly what she wanted. The warning glow from Gin's holster went unnoticed as her heart rate increased and she felt a rush of adrenaline like she was already in combat. "Was there a challenge buried somewhere in all that?" she chided.
The other knight's expression confirmed his intentions.
"Very well then; I accept. But I'll never take back what I said. You besmirch Aradain's name by counting yourself among his knights and your order is an abomination if it keeps the Laws as poorly as you do. I'll duel you for honour's sake alone; I'll take no apology of yours as spoils since your words are worth less than the breath the ride on." Perhaps that's why he must use so many, she thought to herself, he has to keep up with inflation. She very nearly said something similar out loud as well but she was feeling quite proud of that last remark and elected not to sully it with a joke, so her mouth simply twitched into something like a sneer as she looked down on him from her mount, reigns in her right hand; left resting on Gin's pommel while the sword maintained a steady, unreadable glow.
Last edited by Ularn on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:32 am

Rache smiles with an almost serene look. "So eager for battle... what exactly makes us different?" He asks casually keeping his hands placed on his sword. "Though I can't tell if you are arrogant or simply someone who cannot take a view different from her own. Either one shows a weak character." He turns around and goes back into the cavern. "The duel will be decided later and then we shall see who is truly in the right." He says over his shoulder. Before he goes back in though he turns around. He actually says this in a reconciling tone "I would just like to say that I think you take the mistake of one member of a certain group did and use it to blindly condemn everything related to that. Such arrogance like yours is a sad thing I think, for none are without sin." He says one last thing before he departs. "While I certainly misspoke earlier I would like to say my views are more extreme than the rest of my Order's, and thus is not shared by the majority and the views I stated today were said in the heat of the moment, therefore advocating the destruction of an Order that is an Order of scholars who took up arms in paranoia about the dragons is a sad thing. Please do not think too badly of me and understand that I am repentant but my honour as person prevents me from just walking away from insulting the only life I know. Though needless to say I am furious about your condemnation without bothering to discriminate, by your willingness to treat all as guilty even though you have never seen my Order." His face doesn't show it, instead he seems perfectly calm but eyes flash a dangerous look for a moment. "When the duel comes I expect no quarter given because I will show you no quarter either, I want battle to show what we truly feel."

With that he walks back into the cavern but he thinks. "Despite His mercy Aradain destroyed those who opposed Him in His righteous fury. Since He did that to protect us it stands to reason that those who oppose it must also be destroyed, hence why we must destroy the dragons and those who follow them, for they are a continuing threat. Though such a view is admittedly extremely radical but the burden of history shows precedent in our own faith, though I am hesitant to subscribe to it myself." He sighs. "I think things were much better when we were the Order of Rememberers, when we were simple scholars. Now what have we become? Paranoid people who can't let go of the past." He sighs again. "Well this is the path I have set myself on. I have to see it through to the end no matter if I disagree or not." He walks back to join the others appearing perfectly calm as if nothing has happened, in fact it seems like to him the previous episode had never occurred.
Last edited by Elysian Kentarchy on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:13 am

"MY second will contact yours in due course," Kyrissa warned as Rache stalked away. Sitting silently astride the saddle for several seconds while her hand shook on the reigns, she worked to steady her breathing while the adrenaline started to abate. She had never done anything like that; she had never needed to. Kyrissa could not remember the last time someone had made her so angry - not since she had come of age, certainly. As the red haze receded from her mind she found herself wondering just what she had gotten herself into.
"That...was not well handled, Kyrissa."
Gin's sudden input made Kyr jump. His tone had not been condemnatory but it was clear the sword was unhappy anyway. "What should I have done then?" Kyr demanded bitterly. Her doubts were large enough without Gin adding the weight of his own ancient intellect.
"You ought to have refused the challenge," Gin replied simply.
"Apologise?" Kyr gasped the single word as though it were a profanity.
"No, refuse. The boy is so base, so honourless, so far beneath you that he does not merit the the honour of facing you in single combat. You could have called him unworthy to even challenge you."
"Everyone would think I was a coward!"
"Only those whose opinions are irrelevant. Those who know and respect Aradain's word would recognise Olderen for the scum that he is. Your honour would never be in question among them. Now though, you've placed yourself in a very dangerous position."
"You think he could kill me?"
"The Academy forbids mortal duelling between students, Kyrissa, although accidents can happen. That is not what I meant though. A lot of your instructors find duelling distasteful. The students who actively seek out such confrontations outside their training tend to demonstrate a level of hot-headedness the Silver Hand usually tries to weed out. They rarely graduate.
"There's a reason they host the Silver Games at the beginning of every year. Single combat is so heavily romanticised and new students are always so eager to test themselves against others that the faculty have long known it's best to get it out of everyone's system as soon as possible. It's a shame you and Rache missed the opportunity; this might have gone differently."
Kyr didn't like the way Gin suggested she was defending her honour out of some hormone-driven adolescent compulsion. At the same time, there was no way to break free of the feeling that he was right and she felt herself tearing up in despair once more as she whispered, "I'm not going to make it, am I Gin? I won't ever graduate." It was a thought she had often kept to herself. This was the first time she had ever said the words out loud.
"Stop that!" Gin snapped, and for the first time there actually was an edge of anger in his voice, "I said most career-duellists fail the Academy. Most students fail the Academy. The odds were stacked against you from the very beginning and fighting Olderen will not improve them but you are my family; my daughter; my sister. For as long as you have the will I will help you and together we will claw your way back from this."
Kyr sniffed and wiped her eyes. A faint smile even flickered across her face. Gin was one of the best motivational scolders she had ever met. She felt like a weight had been lifted off her chest by the simple act of telling someone else her fears. "But first you'll help me win the duel, right?"
"In every way that I can," Gin promised.
Last edited by Ularn on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:16 am

Orion
Well, our little tardy posse certainly has a flair for dramatics. Suppose I contribute as much as anyone else . . . Should probably try and avoid that from now.
He thought, mentally chiding himself for getting so involved in the argument. The fury of Rache's tirade had flickered out as suddenly as it had erupted, leaving Orion with many questions about his colleagues. Kyr seemed determined to defend the pointless fight, although Orion felt he may have kindled that flame with his overtness regarding Silum. This he was not sure what to make of, and when she stormed out he watched her leave followed by Rache and then glanced to Arcander,
"Did I just start something I'm going to regret later?"
He asked the aspirant with a perplexed look on his face.
Why is this such a serious matter for them? Its not like our opinions actually matter in this situation. They're just dust in the wind
He thought and watched as Rache returned from outside.
"Well, you two are certainly well on your way to being the best of friends."
He replied sardonically and released a wry, semi-confused chuckle.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:12 pm

Pyrade wrote:Orion
Well, our little tardy posse certainly has a flair for dramatics. Suppose I contribute as much as anyone else . . . Should probably try and avoid that from now.
He thought, mentally chiding himself for getting so involved in the argument. The fury of Rache's tirade had flickered out as suddenly as it had erupted, leaving Orion with many questions about his colleagues. Kyr seemed determined to defend the pointless fight, although Orion felt he may have kindled that flame with his overtness regarding Silum. This he was not sure what to make of, and when she stormed out he watched her leave followed by Rache and then glanced to Arcander,
"Did I just start something I'm going to regret later?"
He asked the aspirant with a perplexed look on his face.
Why is this such a serious matter for them? Its not like our opinions actually matter in this situation. They're just dust in the wind
He thought and watched as Rache returned from outside.
"Well, you two are certainly well on your way to being the best of friends."
He replied sardonically and released a wry, semi-confused chuckle.

"It is lamentable." Rache admits calmly. "For now I think we are irreconcilable. She gave me the impression that she thinks my entire Order is an pack of genocidal maniacs, which I can assure you we do not preach such extreme views, and this I have no choice to respond to that blind condemnation if I don't then I shame my Order. I think... overall we both are only reacting without thinking and that is wrong. So one can only hope that with age we can reconcile but for now I would say I am feuding with her and thus we are to come to blows." He chuckles derisively. "In our own ways we are both self-righteous and arrogant, thus we ignore the ideas of compromise since we do not view ourselves as wrong. We are both blind also since we condemn each other without thinking." He closes his eyes in thought for a few moments and takes a deep breath and bows politely. "Let me say upfront that I do regret what has happened and I hope that you lot will not think too badly of me." He looks over at the half giant closes his eyes for a moment and gulps, his hands shaking. "While I certainly believe that Dragon Worship should be suppressed completely and that it is an abomination and a threat to us all I still have an oath to aid the sick and injured. So if you need medical assistance I would help. I pride myself on my medical training." He says politely trying to force a smile on his face. On the inside though he is mentally preparing himself for the duel.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:50 pm

"S-some way you have of showing that..." Elsis said with some reproach, eventually allowing herself to loosen the hold she had over her little sister, lessening the strength of her embrace. The flood of emotions, so powerful and raw and pure, had subsided a little by now, and the girl with coral red hair could think a little more clearly, could control her actions a bit more, and so, she eventually pulled away from Juna, staring at the younger girl straight in the eye. Her own eyes, though a bit red from the tears she had shed, were not otherwise too wet, most likely because most of the tears had been dried in Juna's shoulder. Now that she was more in control of herself, she realized how she had been verbally abusing her sister even though she had apologized several times already, and felt guilty for it. But then she thought of how Juna didn't seem to mind, how she seemed to understand, and she neither could nor wanted to stop her lips from forming into a smile. Her little sister had always been a kind soul, and even though it had earned her many a beating and plenty of shame, she kept it up, not caring what the others said. In that regard, Elsis admired her.

"I'm... I apologize too, for everything I said back then. And especially for telling you to... to..." The girl trailed off at the end, leaving the meaning of the sentence up for interpretation, though Juna likely knew what she meant. "You're my little sister, and I'm sorry for not always being there for you. I'm just happy that we can leave all this behind us." She smiled, drawing Juna into another quick hug before letting her go for good. Afterwards, however, she quickly wiped her eyes and looked around warily. "Um... No one saw us out here, right?"

Arcander shook his head at Orion. "While your comments certainly might have prompted some of the students to bring forth their opinions on the matter of the prisoner, I would not put the whole of the blame on you. In any case, I hope everyone can learn to leave this behind soon. I would certainly hope that tensions between you new recruits will not scale to these heights very often" The white-haired aspirant stated, before looking at Rache.

However, before he or Silum could say anything in response to the recruit's words, something happened. Everyone in the cave, as well as those outside, could clearly hear the sound of approaching Pegasii. Cyranis, who had been standing outside the exit she had made for the other students to exit the cavern more comfortably, met the two soldiers that had arrived to take away the prisoner. The three of them descended to the cavern, ignoring the students as they headed towards the chamber with the dragon skull. The soldiers, despite being veterans, were evidently taken aback at the sight of such a terrifying relic, but they quickly recovered and approached the half-giant woman, who simply stood up defeated, allowing herself to be taken away by the two soldiers as they headed back towards their Pegasii in order to take off.

Sapphira, meanwhile, addressed everyone in both chambers, her voice being carried throughout the whole cavern.

"Alright students, we will be heading back to the Ocean Gazer now. The Gladians were kind enough to bring us a few extra Pegasii from the resort, so there should be enough for everyone to ride back comfortably. Now then, get to it everyone. I'll be waiting." She stated.

Upon hearing these words, Arcander looked at his group. "You heard the professor." He said, before walking over to Aressa, who was still unconscious, and carefully picking her up, sliding one arm under her legs and the other past her back in order to carry her outside. He then began walking towards the exit, slowly moving across the cave, careful not to make any abrupt movements for her sake. She could probably take this and more, he reasoned, considering she had fought against a pair of heathen warriors with some degree of success, but even then, he figured it cost him nothing to spare her some discomfort whenever possible.

As he walked outside, however, he felt her stir in his arms, and looked down, noticing her opening her shimmering gray eyes ever so slightly.

"You're pretty happy, aren't you?" She said with a faint voice.

"Whatever could that mean, I wonder?" Arcander replied with a sheepish grin on his face. Aressa chuckled softly.

"Smooth bastard..." She mumbled, before shifting ever so slightly in his arms, leaning her head against his chest and going back to sleep.

Finally reaching the Pegasii, which were parked just outside the cavern, Arcander walked up to the winged vehicle that was next to Kyrissa's, carefully placing Aressa on the passenger seat, silently thanking Aradain that these Pegasii happened to be the kind that did, in fact, have passenger seats. He then got seated himself, before turning to Kyrissa. "Is everything alright between you and Rache, Kyr?" He asked, not quite aware of the duel that had already been arranged between the two of them.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:15 pm

KYRISSA sniffed and lifted a finger to the eye nearest Arcander as though removing something from it. "They will be tomorrow," she replied emotionlessly, "One way or another. He challenged me to a duel; I've accepted."
Her words were clipped; curt. Internally Kyr was still trying to sift through everything that had happened and reconcile it with what Gin had told her. At the back of her mind was also the knowledge that she was in way over her head. She needed to find a second for one thing, in a place where she knew no-one. How was that supposed to work? Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but I'm duelling tomorrow; be my second maybe?". Kyr would have laughed aloud at the thought if she still had any sense of humour left. At least she could hope that Rache was having the same problem.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:51 pm

Kal listened as both Rache and Kyr argued. Soon it became obvious both was inciting each to a duel. Kal had a couple of incidents fighting in duels. Against his own knights of the order, or others. He didn't agree to twisting each other's hands to war, but he'd picked a side. Rache'd principles were far from right. Presumptuous, violent, spiteful. His code, impartiality, kindness to a fault, rationality over emotions.

As he walked to the chariots, he paid attention to Kyr, who seemed to be putting up a front. She was acting confident at this point, and he has always been good at reading people. "As the rules for a duel go, you need a second, meet me in the porch overlooking the banquet hall," he said while passing by her. He knew this was the better choice.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Pyrade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:07 am

Orion
Orion listened to about a third of Rache's speech, finding his attentions drawn elsewhere as the announcement to move sounded. He felt sorely tempted to remind Rache that he was the one who had blatantly called for an execution but thought better of it, hoping to avoid further complications. He paused outside the cave, giving him some space to think alone before they took off.
They're pretty . . . Different
He thought, amongst dozens of other thoughts. He found it hard to believe just how easily they accepted death and violence. But he would just have to live with that. He rejoined the group, mounting his pegasus and raising an eyebrow when he heard of the duel from Kal speaking to Kyrissa,
"So that's what he meant by come to blows . . . He could have just said you two were dueling, I hardly have need for his whole speech."
Orion said with a chuckle and an amused shake of his head.
"Well, I don't think it makes much difference, but I hope you are victorious. The laws can't be ignored like that. . ."
He said to Kyr and leaned back on the pegasus, waiting for the group to take off.
Last edited by Pyrade on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:30 pm

Rache looks over his Pegasus and sighs. "Machinery like this is impressive. I will have to do research in my spare time." He notices the glares he gets from some people but all he does is mutter under his breath. "They may hate and persecute me but as long as I know I am repentant I am satisfied. In fact I would't have issued the challenge to Kyr if it wasn't for her insults to my Order. Her actions to me are blind and arrogant." As he always does he closes his eyes and finds his center. "A Second will be hard to find but I will deal with it when the time comes." He thinks. "I think I will meditate more when I get back. Reflection is important."

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:21 pm

"Things are certainly getting heated over there," remarked Alfenn to Jynna, amplifying his hearing with magic to catch the majority of the exchange. "I wouldn't have thought anyone would resort to a duel this quickly." Raising his hand to a chin Alfenn mulled over the facts. Kerembor was certainly correct that killing an unarmed prisoner was, at the very least unethical and forbidden. But he disliked the haste with which she had resorted to slandering Olderen's order. Most of the students here were from the Phantom Blade and an order as prestigious and powerful as that was to a certain extent immune from criticism. For those from a smaller order however defending its honour was often a personal duty. If someone insulted the Black Cups...Mm I'd have to challenge them, it wouldn't even be a question.

With a soft sigh Alfenn stood up and brushed himself off. "I'm sorry Jynna, as much I'd rather be with you, I'm afraid my curiosity’s been pricked and I won't be able rest until it's satisfied," With that he offered her a warm smile and left, heading over to where Rache was standing.

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Rache looks over his Pegasus and sighs. "Machinery like this is impressive. I will have to do research in my spare time." He notices the glares he gets from some people but all he does is mutter under his breath. "They may hate and persecute me but as long as I know I am repentant I am satisfied. In fact I wouldn’t have issued the challenge to Kyr if it wasn't for her insults to my Order. Her actions to me are blind and arrogant." As he always does he closes his eyes and finds his centre. "A Second will be hard to find but I will deal with it when the time comes." He thinks. "I think I will meditate more when I get back. Reflection is important."

As soon as he was close enough to be heard Alfenn announced himself by clearing his throat.

"We haven't been introduced," he said, studying the other student carefully. "I'm Alfenn Cortagne. Listen I overheard most of that and while it's not really any of my business I wouldn't mind acting as your second if you don't have anyone else in mind."
...!?!

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:08 pm

THERE was no time for Kyrissa to ask Kal what he meant for he was gone a moment later, mounting one of the pegasi delivered by the Gladian knights and leaving her a little perplexed. At the same time her morbid thoughts subsid just a little. It sounded as though she had a second. Possibly. Kal seemed to be one of the good ones; he had chastised Rache himself in the moments before Kyr had entirely lost her temper.
Orion lived in the same ger as Kal. For all that he apparently took his pacifism to extremes, he was honourable and obeyed the Laws. Had she bothered to think about it, Kyr knew he would have supported her cause if not her conduct but it was a boost to her confidence all the same to hear him say it. "Thank you," she said, just loud enough to he heard over the purring drives of their idling pegasi.
Orion was also wrong; this had nothing to do with the Laws anymore. Rache had taken Kyr's attack on his own depravity as an attack on his order and she had simply been glad of the opportunity to duel the snake for his barely recanted remark on her own honour. She had not actually insulted the Order of the Chalice itself, had she? Kyr definitely had her own grave concerns about any order that could produce something like Rache but she thought she had kept them to herself. Had she said something? She could barely remember the exact words she might have used with Rache in her rage.
And after what he had said to provoke her, Kyr did not much care.
Last edited by Ularn on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:14 pm

Atlannia wrote:"Things are certainly getting heated over there," remarked Alfenn to Jynna, amplifying his hearing with magic to catch the majority of the exchange. "I wouldn't have thought anyone would resort to a duel this quickly." Raising his hand to a chin Alfenn mulled over the facts. Kerembor was certainly correct that killing an unarmed prisoner was, at the very least unethical and forbidden. But he disliked the haste with which she had resorted to slandering Olderen's order. Most of the students here were from the Phantom Blade and an order as prestigious and powerful as that was to a certain extent immune from criticism. For those from a smaller order however defending its honour was often a personal duty. If someone insulted the Black Cups...Mm I'd have to challenge them, it wouldn't even be a question.

With a soft sigh Alfenn stood up and brushed himself off. "I'm sorry Jynna, as much I'd rather be with you, I'm afraid my curiosity’s been pricked and I won't be able rest until it's satisfied," With that he offered her a warm smile and left, heading over to where Rache was standing.

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Rache looks over his Pegasus and sighs. "Machinery like this is impressive. I will have to do research in my spare time." He notices the glares he gets from some people but all he does is mutter under his breath. "They may hate and persecute me but as long as I know I am repentant I am satisfied. In fact I wouldn’t have issued the challenge to Kyr if it wasn't for her insults to my Order. Her actions to me are blind and arrogant." As he always does he closes his eyes and finds his centre. "A Second will be hard to find but I will deal with it when the time comes." He thinks. "I think I will meditate more when I get back. Reflection is important."

As soon as he was close enough to be heard Alfenn announced himself by clearing his throat.

"We haven't been introduced," he said, studying the other student carefully. "I'm Alfenn Cortagne. Listen I overheard most of that and while it's not really any of my business I wouldn't mind acting as your second if you don't have anyone else in mind."

"Rache Olderen." He says politely. "And to be frank having someone volunteer to be my second would be a life saver since I had no one else in mind. But if you don't mind me asking why? Unless you would much rather not say of course. I would be grateful either way." He takes careful pains to ensure his speech is as straight to the point as possible.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:36 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:"Rache Olderen." He says politely. "And to be frank having someone volunteer to be my second would be a life saver since I had no one else in mind. But if you don't mind me asking why? Unless you would much rather not say of course. I would be grateful either way." He takes careful pains to ensure his speech is as straight to the point as possible.

"Why indeed?" said Alfenn thoughtfully. "I suppose I can see where you're coming from more than most. Being from one of the more isolated orders where we have to deal with heathens more frequently it's... a little harder to have sympathy for them," he glanced back towards the cavern where most of the students were still resting, his gaze lingering in particular on one tall, blonde haired girl. "People could have died here if things had gone badly. Beisdes I don't like leaving loose ends lying around. If I'm being honest though I'm volounteering out curiousity more than anything else. I'm curious to see how this will all play out and seconds normally get the best view of everything,"
...!?!

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:38 pm

Atlannia wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:"Rache Olderen." He says politely. "And to be frank having someone volunteer to be my second would be a life saver since I had no one else in mind. But if you don't mind me asking why? Unless you would much rather not say of course. I would be grateful either way." He takes careful pains to ensure his speech is as straight to the point as possible.

"Why indeed?" said Alfenn thoughtfully. "I suppose I can see where you're coming from more than most. Being from one of the more isolated orders where we have to deal with heathens more frequently it's... a little harder to have sympathy for them," he glanced back towards the cavern where most of the students were still resting, his gaze lingering in particular on one tall, blonde haired girl. "People could have died here if things had gone badly. Beisdes I don't like leaving loose ends lying around. If I'm being honest though I'm volounteering out curiousity more than anything else. I'm curious to see how this will all play out and seconds normally get the best view of everything,"

Rache nods a little. "To me that is a perfectly understandable reason." He thinks for a moment. "I would be glad to have you as my Second if you so choose." He sighs. "I thank you for this."
Last edited by Elysian Kentarchy on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:55 pm

Arcander looked at Kyr for a moment and then shook his head. The white-haired aspirant was about to speak his disapproval for the way that the two had chosen to settle their differences, but decided against it in the last minute. "If that's how you've decided to address the problems between you two, then so be it. Just make sure not to kill each other, or I'm fairly sure Cyranis will have the head of whoever survives." He stated, before turning his gaze back to the path before him.

Not too long after that, the group of students under Arcander's guide headed back towards the resort in their Pegasii, accompanied by the rest of group A-36, including the Salasanger sisters who had finally made peace with each other, and the aspirant in charge of them. As there was no longer any sense of urgency or need for immediate action, the journey back took a bit more time, since the students were no longer pushing the engines of their mounts to their limits in order to move faster. Regardless, it would not take long until they were back at the Ocean Gazer.

Halfway through the journey, Arcander heard someone stir behind him and smiled lightly.

"So are you awake for real this time?" He asked. There was a yawn from behind.

"It's a bit difficult to sleep with the roar of Pegasus engines blaring all around you." The red-haired aspirant on the passenger seat replied. Arcander nodded.

"I suppose that's true." He conceded, before speaking again. "Will you be alright?" He asked afterwards, concern in his voice.

"Don't worry, I'll live. Maintaining that spell took a lot out of me, and I don't think I'll be able to fight like that for the rest of the day, but all things considered, I'm fine. I've rested enough to at least enjoy the rest of the day." Aressa replied, before lightly punching Arcander's shoulder even as he manuevered the Pegasus through the forest. "But it's always nice to see you looking out for me." At that comment, Arcander chuckled.

"We're partners after all." The healer replied. "Anyway, I'm glad you're up. You can meet our new charges once we get back."

Hearing this, Aressa paused, looking around. Indeed, there were some faces she didn't recognize among them, including one particular girl with red skin and plenty of tattoos and bits of metal on her skin. She blinked once, tearing her gaze away from the girl. "More?" She asked, but Arcander shrugged.

"It's your grand-uncle's doing, not mine. Cyranis brought them." He responded. A slight frown appeared on Aressa's face, but she ignored the comment.

The rest of the journey went by silently.

After the students had arrived at the Ocean Gazer, Arcander brought them back to the suite and everyone got settled. Some hours passed, and it was currently time for dinner. There was a knock on the door of the suite, and as the white-haired aspirant opened the door only to find the staff of the Ocean Gazer rolling in one of those little hotel carts with a lot of food, which they promptly set up in a table in the middle of the living room with astounding dexterity before rolling back out. There was more than enough food to feed all of the hungry youths in the group, certainly, and of quite a variety, too.

"Food's here!" Arcander called out.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Kal sat at the table set up by the staff, this time closer to everyone else, yet still distant. His feelings of unpleasantness were only slightly diffused at the presence of food. Of course he didn't know what food, as he lived on the outskirts of the system, but food nevertheless.

He showed a skilled hand with a fork and knives, though they were rather relaxed than refined, more akin to somebody being forced to show manners, yet knowing it and slightly rebelling against such confines. Each cut sliced through the food he did not know. He could have taken to a simpler meal, like that of a miner, or something closer to home. But it didn't taste bad just not what he was used to.

He soon ordered some wine to compliment his meal. He did not receive it. He silently argued with the waiter, but soon resigned to whatever. He received something close, although non-alcoholic. A red juice with a tinge of orange bubbles. He took it, rather liked it, and calmed himself.

After making small talk with some of his classmates, he headed to the porch near the living room. It was quite elaborate, and had a picturesque view. The sky, as he described, had a newest feel akin to a bright cotton in orange and red.

He looked out further, placing his arms on the railing, and awaiting Kyr with a proposition. He didn't have much of a goal set out, but at least he could talk more in peivate, about the duel, and how he feels of it. Also hoping she figured out this was where it was.
Last edited by Saleon on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:25 pm

SHE was still full from the banquet, Kyrissa reasoned as she picked at her food from the furthest corner of the room from Rache and pointedly avoided making eye contact with him. She had filled a plate with small round flatbreads probably meant as part of an appetiser and then piled the edges with various dips and sauces. On Amazla, such a dish could constitute an entire meal between friends knelt around the low table in the centre of the ger, chatting until well into the night while sampling from the array of spiced sauces and meats, using the flatbread as both plate and cutlery.
Kyr's effort seemed a poor imitation compared to such colourful banquets but it reminded her of home and that was what she needed most right now. Once her plate was empty, she had eventually returned to the table while Rache's attention was drawn elsewhere and quickly replenished it with the stronger sauces before retreating once more to her corner.
She made a halfhearted attempt to catch the attention of some of her peers but there was little effort behind it and anything in Rache's vicinity represented a massive no-go area. She saw Kal leave and go out onto the veranda where she had stood that afternoon just before being summoned by Miss Cyrannis. It was not the banquet hall balcony but Kyr suspected he was making do and followed him.
The night was chillier than the day but Kyr had changed out of her light sleeveless banyan into a set of warm, comfortable old robes after showering when they got back from the forest. The moon cast violet reflections on the sea like a mirage on the desert horizon. The wall around the balcony's edge was wide and flat so Kyr set her plate down there next to Kal and propped her chin up in a scarlet palm while studying the ocean. Before leaving Amazla, such vast bodies of water were things with which she could count her encounters on one gold trimmed hand.
She wondered how to start a conversation with Kal. The two had never spoken together before that afternoon and she knew next to nothing about him besides his name. On the other hand, something was apparently making inn consider acting as her second. Alfenn had already volunteered to be Rache's but Kyr doubted that had anything to do with it.
If Kal was going to be her second though, he deserved to know about her doubts, so in the end Kyr decided to go with honesty and simply asked, "Do you ever feel like you might be making a huge mistake, but you don't know how to stop yourself making it?"
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:44 pm

Ularn wrote:SHE was still full from the banquet, Kyrissa reasoned as she picked at her food from the furthest corner of the room from Rache and pointedly avoided making eye contact with him. She had filled a plate with small round flatbreads probably meant as part of an appetiser and then piled the edges with various dips and sauces. On Amazla, such a dish could constitute an entire meal between friends knelt around the low table in the centre of the ger, chatting until well into the night while sampling from the array of spiced sauces and meats, using the flatbread as both plate and cutlery.
Kyr's effort seemed a poor imitation compared to such colourful banquets but it reminded her of home and that was what she needed most right now. Once her plate was empty, she had eventually returned to the table while Rache's attention was drawn elsewhere and quickly replenished it with the stronger sauces before retreating once more to her corner.
She made a halfhearted attempt to catch the attention of some of her peers but there was little effort behind it and anything in Rache's vicinity represented a massive no-go area. She saw Kal leave and go out onto the veranda where she had stood that afternoon just before being summoned by Miss Cyrannis. It was not the banquet hall balcony but Kyr suspected he was making do and followed him.
The night was chillier than the day but Kyr had changed out of her light sleeveless banyan into a set of warm, comfortable old robes after showering when they got back from the forest. The moon cast violet reflections on the sea like a mirage on the desert horizon. The wall around the balcony's edge was wide and flat so Kyr set her plate down there next to Kal and propped her chin up in a scarlet palm while studying the ocean. Before leaving Amazla, such vast bodies of water were things with which she could count her encounters on one gold trimmed hand.
She wondered how to start a conversation with Kal. The two had never spoken together before that afternoon and she knew next to nothing about him besides his name. On the other hand, something was apparently making inn consider acting as her second. Alfenn had already volunteered to be Rache's but Kyr doubted that had anything to do with it.
If Kal was going to be her second though, he deserved to know about her doubts, so in the end Kyr decided to go with honesty and simply asked, "Do you ever feel like you might be making a huge mistake, but you don't know how to stop yourself making it?"
"I try not to," he responded, "have I done stupid things? yes, but I steam on ahead." He pulled his hands down from the railing, and turned around.

He saw her hesitation while passing her, and knew that it was better to calm her down than begin his offer."I find such hesitance to be worse than picking the wrong fights. I'm a gambler by nature, and while I'd rather live a simpler life, I find everything has a meaning, and everye has a purpose," he added, "though you might see it as wishful thinking."

He stepped closer to her and raised his hand toward her, offering to shake her hand. "Names Kal'Kul Mathel, but Most people call me Kal," he greeted, realising he never made a full introduction to her. Not counting the slight one made in the cave.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:19 am

"I have an uncle who told me something similar, once. He said doing the wrong thing now's better than remembering the right thing when it's all over," Kyrissa commented, smiling more easily than she expected at the memory; she had followed Uncle Uhrann's advice nearly word-perfectly this afternoon. She was also smiling with relief that Kal had not rebuked her for having doubts. "Admittedly he was talking about sword parries at the time but I guess it can work in other contexts," she admitted as an afterthought.
"Kyrissa Kerembor," she added after Kal had also formally introduced himself. His was one more name she had already learned in passing already, but it would have been presumptuous to use it before now. "I know you were there when we did the whole name and shame thing back at the cave but, y'know, since we're doing this formally now..." She shrugged, still smiling, and flicked her head to one side so that her side parted fringe fell off to one side instead of obscuring half her face.
She hesitated before asking the question. What if he said no? What if she had made some kind of mistake? What if Kal really had no intention of being her second and this was some kind of elaborate ploy by Rache to humiliated her? The idea was ridiculous - borderline impossible, even - and yet...
...And yet she had no alternative. Kyr needed a second and Kal was the only one offering - almost the only student besides Rache that she had even spoken to so far. Time to bite the blade. Kyr's smile faded a little and she asked Kal, "So what did you want to talk to me about?"
Last edited by Ularn on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:27 am

Jyn sat down at the table. Thanking Arcander for telling her that the food was ready and sat down, making sure there was a space for Alfenn should he desire to sit next to her again, which caused some confusion for both Vyna and Jonran, who both had no idea about the last minute romance that had bloomed between Alfenn and Jyn. For all intents and purposes they both thought they were just good friends, though the usually acute and perceptive Vyna might have been letting her judgement be clouded, though Jonran definitely could note something. And had his suspicions.

Meanwhile Juna sat down to another student. She sighed. She was content and happy for the first time in weeks. She had made up with her sister, repairing a bond that was so important in her life. Though Elsis' question did bug her. Why did she let loose like that? Even with Elsis goading her, she should have kept her cool. Though then again, she supposed if she kept obsessing over it it would be bad. There were still unresolved issues, but those were for later. She turned to the student next to her. "So. I'm Juna." She introduced herself without being asked. "What would your name happen to be? Sorry, I'm new and I didn't really talk to anyone."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Ularn wrote:"Kyrissa Kerembor," she added after Kal had also formally introduced himself. His was one more name she had already learned in passing already, but it would have been presumptuous to use it before now. "I know you were there when we did the whole name and shame thing back at the cave but, y'know, since we're doing this formally now..." She shrugged, still smiling, and flicked her head to one side so that her side parted fringe fell off to one side instead of obscuring half her face.
She hesitated before asking the question. What if he said no? What if she had made some kind of mistake? What if Kal really had no intention of being her second and this was some kind of elaborate ploy by Rache to humiliated her? The idea was ridiculous - borderline impossible, even - and yet...
...And yet she had no alternative. Kyr needed a second and Kal was the only one offering - almost the only student besides Rache that she had even spoken to so far. Time to bite the blade. Kyr's smile faded a little and she asked Kal, "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"right," Kal said while wiping away his smile, "I've decided this for many reasons: I do not agree with his principles, He treats lawless like second class citizens, he wishes rather to interrogate a traumatized girl than help her. Whereas many other share his sentiments, and in almost every order will you find someone as violent, I still cannot accept his rationale. The dragon war was violent, but it is a violent war that is over. I will look rationally, not becoming be violent over a grudge that I've never been a part of, and I wouldn't be violent even if I had."

"my second reason," he continued while regaining a smile, "is, and by no means is this bad, but I think it'll be a fun match to watch. You two may hate each other, and I have my own predisposition of Rache based on his actions, but it isn't my fighy, but it won't be a dull fight either. Do your best." He paused, "and then I'll do my best at being a second."

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Pyrade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:05 pm

Charmera wrote:Meanwhile Juna sat down to another student. She sighed. She was content and happy for the first time in weeks. She had made up with her sister, repairing a bond that was so important in her life. Though Elsis' question did bug her. Why did she let loose like that? Even with Elsis goading her, she should have kept her cool. Though then again, she supposed if she kept obsessing over it it would be bad. There were still unresolved issues, but those were for later. She turned to the student next to her. "So. I'm Juna." She introduced herself without being asked. "What would your name happen to be? Sorry, I'm new and I didn't really talk to anyone."

Orion turned and looked at Juna with a chuckle.
"Oh don't worry, I'm also new. My name's Orion Kaladran, from Telcaron."
He replied jovially. The feast far outdid what he was used to on his homeplanet. Although he found the food rather unexciting in some ways. The plants didn't glow for one. And this meat thing was odd, but absolutely wonderful. On Telcaron, the mere idea of eating a Tunnel Crawler or an Erdkis Wyrm was enough to make even the most hardened of stomach's a little queasy, instead they got their protein from a multitude of underground plant mutations and an odd mineral ore nicknamed Soft Rock that formed in the planet's crust, containing lattice structures characteristic of carbohydrates along with interwoven layers of protein. The planet's warm mantle made a perfect home for many reptilian creatures unlike those seen anywhere else in the galaxy. Of course, tales of the Radiant Palm defeating strangely large or unusual versions of these beasts were so common there was even a set of writings dedicated to the stories.
"Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance Juna. Do you have meat like this on your planet? Its my first time eating it to be honest."
He said with a chuckle, although he was going to miss Arlatran Vines. Their bioluminescent sap was exceptionally sweet and a main ingredient in a favoured planetary brew known as Chaotic Sun Cider. Suitable for children and adults alike, with fizz and amazing sweetness as well as the characteristic, shifting luminescent colours. He rerailed his train of thought to the conversation at hand, smiling cheerfully,
"Were you on the delayed shuttle as well? I don't recall seeing you there, but I think I slept through most of it. Solar storms are not my idea of a fun ride."
He said calmly, despite his excitement caused by the discovery of meat, he was still aware of the need to not seem like an incompetent child.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse