NATION

PASSWORD

The Tyranny of Chaos (OOC thread|PMT)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saestea
Senator

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:11 pm

Is it alright for Maciej to retain instincts he got from all his training? He still has his personality, so can that stay? Just asking so I can edit my post before something goes wrong.

Edit: Hmmm... Suddenly I'm wondering whether this is a dumb question or not. I feel so sick...
Last edited by Saestea on Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:24 pm

Saestea wrote:Is it alright for Maciej to retain instincts he got from all his training? He still has his personality, so can that stay? Just asking so I can edit my post before something goes wrong.

Edit: Hmmm... Suddenly I'm wondering whether this is a dumb question or not. I feel so sick...

Don't die on us now. I still need you for my RP & this one :p

Hope you feel better soon.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Saestea wrote:Is it alright for Maciej to retain instincts he got from all his training? He still has his personality, so can that stay? Just asking so I can edit my post before something goes wrong.

It's totally fine.

Be well soon. Hope it's not Ebola. :p

Nah, just kidding. But do get better. I don't want you to disappear on me.
Last edited by New Jordslag on Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:29 pm

TriStates wrote:

Don't die on us now. I still need you for my RP & this one :p

Hope you feel better soon.

Tri, are you ever gonna join, or did you tag this just to give me false hope? :p
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Ah thanks. I think I'll be fine. Some soup, marshmallows, blueberry cheesecake, and my lovely girlfriend should work. ;3

Now, referring to Bob Bobson's latest move, I say... I wish more people were like that, but really...
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:38 pm

Saestea wrote:Ah thanks. I think I'll be fine. Some soup, marshmallows, blueberry cheesecake, and my lovely girlfriend should work. ;3

Now, referring to Bob Bobson's latest move, I say... I wish more people were like that, but really...

You have a Girlfriend? Lucccckkkyyyyy!

I'm practically a total Shut-In. I would say I'm a HikiNEET, but that's not true, as I am educated.

And yeah, I don't see how he could stop being High that fast, but whatever.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:47 pm

Guys. You start out with NO WEAPONS. Stephen has no Pistol, and Saestea's guy has no Revolver. You have to find weapons.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:50 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Saestea wrote:Ah thanks. I think I'll be fine. Some soup, marshmallows, blueberry cheesecake, and my lovely girlfriend should work. ;3

You have a Girlfriend? Lucccckkkyyyyy!

I'm practically a total Shut-In. I would say I'm a HikiNEET, but that's not true, as I am educated.

Maybe it's easier to find a girl if you were in the country he lives in. Here in America, I had probably tried to spit game at scores of women.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:52 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:You have a Girlfriend? Lucccckkkyyyyy!

Maybe it's easier to find a girl if you were in the country he lives in. Here in America, I had probably tried to spit game at scores of women.

No, it's just as hard wherever it goes.

What with it being so hard to get a Girlfriend, it is a miracle the Human Population has survived this long.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Jord, how long are you on today? I'd like to have a long pow-wow with you about ToC and me being Co-Op after I finish lore for OG&G.
* people giving a fuck,
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:01 pm

Alright. I'll edit that in a second. I included the gun in the post, then realized later, so instead of asking I waited to get in trouble because I felt lazy to do any more minor edits. xD
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:01 pm

New Jordslag wrote:Guys. You start out with NO WEAPONS. Stephen has no Pistol, and Saestea's guy has no Revolver. You have to find weapons.

i had it under equipment and you didn't say anything. If you are saying we can't have that now, can i have the pistol but it has no ammo and still have the knife
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:03 pm

TriStates wrote:Jord, how long are you on today? I'd like to have a long pow-wow with you about ToC and me being Co-Op after I finish lore for OG&G.

Yeah, 'bout that.

Can I drop out of OG&G? Just kill off my character or something. I can't handle it anymore. I'm on for 14 Hours usually, but it isn't the time that matters. I can't handle the stress OG&G puts on me. I'll still help with the manga, and post on the F7 and all, but I can't handle the actual story anymore. I'm so sorry.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Paketo wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Guys. You start out with NO WEAPONS. Stephen has no Pistol, and Saestea's guy has no Revolver. You have to find weapons.

i had it under equipment and you didn't say anything. If you are saying we can't have that now, can i have the pistol but it has no ammo and still have the knife

*Sigh*

I must have missed over it.

No, you cannot have a Knife. A pistol with no Ammo is fine, since that technically isn't a weapon, but no knife. Knives don't run out of ammo.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:04 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Paketo wrote:

*Sigh*

I must have missed over it.

No, you cannot have a Knife. A pistol with no Ammo is fine, since that technically isn't a weapon, but no knife. Knives don't run out of ammo.

then minor edit to remove knife
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:04 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
New Abrahammia wrote:Maybe it's easier to find a girl if you were in the country he lives in. Here in America, I had probably tried to spit game at scores of women.

No, it's just as hard wherever it goes.

What with it being so hard to get a Girlfriend, it is a miracle the Human Population has survived this long.

You, being a shut-in, wouldn't know the half of it. Have you ever been threatened with restraining orders after the pick up line?

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:05 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:No, it's just as hard wherever it goes.

You, being a shut-in, wouldn't know the half of it. Have you ever been threatened with restraining orders after the pick up line?

No, because I'm still in school.

And I said I was almost a Shut-In. I get out, but not much. And I do have Female Friends.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:06 pm

What is the OG&G? Can I join?

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:07 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:What is the OG&G? Can I join?

Different Thread. And it has a very High RPer quality. So try, if you think you can keep up a good quality.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:09 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
New Abrahammia wrote:You, being a shut-in, wouldn't know the half of it. Have you ever been threatened with restraining orders after the pick up line?

No, because I'm still in school.

And I said I was almost a Shut-In. I get out, but not much. And I do have Female Friends.

By female friends, do you mean they shoved you in the friend zone? I know how that feels, too.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:09 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:No, because I'm still in school.

By female friends, do you mean they shoved you in the friend zone? I know how that feels, too.

No. I mean I made friends with them.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:10 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
TriStates wrote:Jord, how long are you on today? I'd like to have a long pow-wow with you about ToC and me being Co-Op after I finish lore for OG&G.

Yeah, 'bout that.

Can I drop out of OG&G? Just kill off my character or something. I can't handle it anymore. I'm on for 14 Hours usually, but it isn't the time that matters. I can't handle the stress OG&G puts on me. I'll still help with the manga, and post on the F7 and all, but I can't handle the actual story anymore. I'm so sorry.

Damn, does the story suck that bad? :p

Of Grades & Grenades: Eureka Academy. Check my sig for the OOC.

As far as joining, I'll need to see a post example, which you can either TG me a link before, or put it in your app should you choose to apply.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:11 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:You have a Girlfriend? Lucccckkkyyyyy!

It's really not. Not easy at all. Neither I nor my girlfriend are legal, so we're not going any farther than telling people that we're in love. (^-^) Though why, why does it sound harder to find a girlfriend in America? My dear girl is from Arizona, yet we're doing just fine. More than just fine, in fact...
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:12 pm

New Jordslag wrote:

Different Thread. And it has a very High RPer quality. So try, if you think you can keep up a good quality.

Send me a link? I'm a good RPer (usually), so I think I can do this.
On an unrelated note, how can you say my guy can't be high all the time when your guy in valley of madness is always drunk?

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:13 pm

TriStates wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Yeah, 'bout that.

Damn, does the story suck that bad? :p

Of Grades & Grenades: Eureka Academy. Check my sig for the OOC.

As far as joining, I'll need to see a post example, which you can either TG me a link before, or put it in your app should you choose to apply.

No. The story is great, and I aspire to be as good as you. I just realize now I'M not good enough for IT.

Also, I would recommend against him. Check the IC. He writes very short, often nonsensical posts, and has an obsession with pot. I recommend he goes to a casual RP.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse