NATION

PASSWORD

The Tyranny of Chaos (OOC thread|PMT)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Kvenland
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Name: Caj (pronounced "Kai") Ivalorsuaq
Race: Human
Faction, if any: The scholars
Location on Earth: Nuuk, Greenland
Bio: Caj was born to a Greenlandic mother and a Canadian father in Qaanaaq, Greenland. He was raised all over the world, as his parents tried to escape Mutants and Eridians. After his father was killed by dismemberment before Caj and his mother, she had a nervous breakdown and hung herself. Pretty traumatic, right? Anyway, the kid (who was 12 at the time) hitchhiked his way to Nuuk, where he claimed a house, armed himself, and tried to maintain a normal life.
Personality: Smart, introverted, clumsy, robotic. Reason to believe he has Asperger's, but he was never tested. He is also slightly sociopathic, willing to manipulate people to his will.
Blood Type: O-
Equipment: Several layers of clothes (He lives in Greenland, what did you expect?), two knives, a handgun, a small, carved walrus, an old prototype smartphone (rarely works anymore, but he keeps it anyway)
Dislikes: People, being unarmed, hot, Eridians, mutants, anything that is attempting to kill him
Appearance: Tall, slightly muscular, Justin Bieber-y, black hair (He was killed as a kid, right?), Inuit features
Natural Skills:
Main skill: Melee fighting. Like, seriously. He can destroy you with a 6-inch knife. Hence why he carries 2 of them.
Secondary skills: Affinity to cold, animals tend to like him

Disabilities/Handicaps: Asperger's, sociopathic, recurring migraines
Link to RP sample: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=321485#p22571731
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_nPa4ogT30 A personal favourite of mine, and it fit the character, too.
californian ultranationalist | the bear flag will fly from cabo to the great salt lake once again | the pretenders in arizona will crumble to the sand they tread on

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:55 pm

New Kvenland wrote:Name: Caj (pronounced "Kai") Ivalorsuaq
Bio: Caj was born to a Greenlandic mother and a Canadian father in Qaanaaq, Greenland. He was raised all over the world, as his parents tried to escape Mutants and Eridians. After his father was killed by dismemberment before Caj and his mother, she had a nervous breakdown and hung herself. Pretty traumatic, right? Anyway, the kid (who was 12 at the time) hitchhiked his way to Nuuk, where he claimed a house, armed himself, and tried to maintain a normal life.
Personality: Smart, introverted, clumsy, robotic. Reason to believe he has Asperger's, but he was never tested. He is also slightly sociopathic, willing to manipulate people to his will.
Equipment: Several layers of clothes (He lives in Greenland, what did you expect?), two knives, a handgun, a small, carved walrus, an old prototype smartphone (rarely works anymore, but he keeps it anyway)
Dislikes: People, being unarmed, hot, Eridians, mutants, anything that is attempting to kill him
Appearance: Tall, slightly muscular, Justin Bieber-y, black hair (He was killed as a kid, right?), Inuit features
Natural Skills:
Main skill: Melee fighting. Like, seriously. He can destroy you with a 6-inch knife. Hence why he carries 2 of them.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_nPa4ogT30 A personal favourite of mine, and it fit the character, too.

No, he was not killed. You'll never guess why they lost their memories.

Anyway, accepted.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

New Kvenland
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:56 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
New Kvenland wrote:Name: Caj (pronounced "Kai") Ivalorsuaq
Natural Skills:

No, he was not killed. You'll never guess why they lost their memories.

Anyway, accepted.

Aww...

Anyway, thanks :)
californian ultranationalist | the bear flag will fly from cabo to the great salt lake once again | the pretenders in arizona will crumble to the sand they tread on

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:27 pm

Can we please start the ic? I know I'm in no position to make demands, but I would like an ic for this.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:28 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:Can we please start the ic? I know I'm in no position to make demands, but I would like an ic for this.

I will. Tomorrow.

I'm VERY tired right now, so wait.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:01 pm

Woohoo! IC is going to be up today! The only reason I'm posting this is so Jord doesn't delete his post promising that it will be up today!

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:07 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:Woohoo! IC is going to be up today! The only reason I'm posting this is so Jord doesn't delete his post promising that it will be up today!

*sigh*

It will be up when it is up. Abrahimmia, I get that your anxious, but this is quite frankly annoying. SOME OF US have school.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:11 pm

I'm sorry. I didn't know it bothered you that much. I shouldn't have done that. I'll won't do it again.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:14 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:I'm sorry. I didn't know it bothered you that much. I shouldn't have done that. I'll won't do it again.

It's fine. I'll get it up when I can.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Saestea
Senator

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:17 am

Forgive me for not having posted yet. I'm feeling awfully dizzy right now, and I'm not in a thinking mood...
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:18 am

Saestea wrote:Forgive me for not having posted yet. I'm feeling awfully dizzy right now, and I'm not in a thinking mood...

It's totally fine.

Abrahammia, why are you so obsessed with your character being high?
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:24 am

New Jordslag wrote:
Saestea wrote:Forgive me for not having posted yet. I'm feeling awfully dizzy right now, and I'm not in a thinking mood...

It's totally fine.

It's New Abrahammia! And it builds character for Bob.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:30 am

New Abrahammia wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:It's totally fine.

It's New Abrahammia! And it builds character for Bob.

Not really. It makes him high. Everything he has done so far has something to do with being High.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:33 am

New Jordslag wrote:
New Abrahammia wrote:It's New Abrahammia! And it builds character for Bob.

Not really. It makes him high. Everything he has done so far has something to do with being High.

Bob sounds like a very bad Jamaican stereotype to me
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:34 am

Well, why should he not? I am entertained by him being high. I would be having more fun if he is high.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:36 am

Paketo wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Not really. It makes him high. Everything he has done so far has something to do with being High.

Indeed. His very name sounds like his Parents named him while high. What self-respecting Eridanian has the name of Bob Bobson?

If you want an RP about cracking Marijuana jokes, feel free to find one. This is not it.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:37 am

New Abrahammia wrote:Well, why should he not? I am entertained by him being high. I would be having more fun if he is high.

This RP is about writing a story. If you have fun by creating High Characters, join a casual F7 RP. This is a serious RP where we get our Jollies by writing a serious apocalyptic Story. This is no place for you.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:39 am

New Jordslag wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Indeed. His very name sounds like his Parents named him while high. What self-respecting Eridanian has the name of Bob Bobson?

If you want an RP about cracking Marijuana jokes, feel free to find one. This is not it.

I still have trouble with his bio to. What general bets a kid getting to be a general on a game and how do mutants have missiles?
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Saestea
Senator

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:39 am

It is entertaining, but... Unrelatable. I've never been "high" before. And by the looks of it, I probably won't want to be anytime soon. xD
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:41 am

Are you sure he can't be high? I think I would have more fun if he was. If you're sure, I guess I could drastically change his personality.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:50 am

New Abrahammia wrote:Are you sure he can't be high? I think I would have more fun if he was. If you're sure, I guess I could drastically change his personality.

He can be high, just don't focus everything around him being high. You should be focusing on the fact that he has no idea who he was and trying to find out who he is
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:50 am

Paketo wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Indeed. His very name sounds like his Parents named him while high. What self-respecting Eridanian has the name of Bob Bobson?

I still have trouble with his bio to. What general bets a kid getting to be a general on a game and how do mutants have missiles?
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:01 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Paketo wrote:

A fun one.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:04 pm

Saestea wrote:It is entertaining, but... Unrelatable. I've never been "high" before. And by the looks of it, I probably won't want to be anytime soon. xD

You've never woken up in an unfamiliar place with no memory except your language either.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse