NATION

PASSWORD

The Survivors- Post- 9/11 (OOC& Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:42 pm

The Emerald Dragon wrote:I'm confused about the IC...

Are you guys recounting what your characters saw on 9/11, or is this set in the present day?

It is August 22nd, 2006
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Are you guys recounting what your characters saw on 9/11, or is this set in the present day?

Present Day.

Present Day... Present Time... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

In any of you get that reference, you are the best anime watcher ever.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:43 pm

New Jordslag wrote:

Present Day.

Actually it's 2006!
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:48 pm

New Jordslag wrote:

Present Day.

Because you didn't believe in the me, who believes in the you, who believes in the heart of the cards, yippity, yappity, blah blah, stay in school.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:02 pm

The reference was from Serial Experiments Lane.

According to it, The Internet simply is Heaven. When you die, you can send messages over the Internet, and your being exists on the web.

It is also revealed that the 'real' world is just the internet for some larger place. Making US Heaven for some other place.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:08 pm

New Jordslag wrote:The reference was from Serial Experiments Lane.

According to it, The Internet simply is Heaven. When you die, you can send messages over the Internet, and your being exists on the web.

It is also revealed that the 'real' world is just the internet for some larger place. Making US Heaven for some other place.

Pokemon Origins Abridged - Pedobrock was the one which I referenced.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Someone else post on the IC

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Can i make a application?

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Shark isle wrote:Can i make a application?

Of course. Please do!

Whittington
Senator

Founded: Nov 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Whittington » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:23 pm

The NAR wrote:Someone else post on the IC

That's why I had Jessica walk away ha
" People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf"

Pro-Gay Marriage, Pro-Gun, Pro-Freedom, Pro-Capitalism, Pro-Military, Pro Law Enforcement, Patriot. AMERICAN

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:24 pm

The NAR wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Can i make a application?

Of course. Please do!

Can my character be a food vendor who lost his right leg because of 9/11?

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Shark isle wrote:
The NAR wrote:Of course. Please do!

Can my character be a food vendor who lost his right leg because of 9/11?

Anything except a criminal.

And my last post is sad

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:03 pm

Full Name: Alan Phillips
Description:http://i.huffpost.com/gen/396910/thumbs/r-OWS-FOOD-VENDORS-large570.jpg
Profession and Description: Food Vender, sells his Grandmother's special recipe for sausages.
Bio: Alan was born in New Orleans, Louisiana to two Middle Class parents. When he was five his family moved to New York City to live with his Grandparents because Alan's Father lost his job and their house got foreclosed. Growing up his parents were not around much so he looked up to his Grandparents a role and his Grandmother taught him a family recipe for sausage. After Highschool he went to culinary school in order to become a chef. After culinary school he found out that his Grandmother had died in a house and had left him wit a decent amount of money. With his late Grandmother's money Alan open a food cart and started to vend his Grandmother's old cooking across New York City.
Experience on 9/11: Alan was on the ground floor of the North Tower during September 11 2001. He was selling his food to hungry office workers when the plane hit the North Tower. He went outside to see happened when he saw the South Tower get hit by a other airplane. Then suddenly, a slab of concrete from the North Tower fell and crushed Alan's right leg and it took a squad of firefighters 30 minutes to get the slab off. By that time, however, his leg had to be amputated because his to damaged to fixed. He stills sells his food on the streets of New York but is traumatized by the events of 9/11.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Shark isle wrote:Full Name: Alan Phillips
Description:http://i.huffpost.com/gen/396910/thumbs/r-OWS-FOOD-VENDORS-large570.jpg
Profession and Description: Food Vender, sells his Grandmother's special recipe for sausages.
Bio: Alan was born in New Orleans, Louisiana to two Middle Class parents. When he was five his family moved to New York City to live with his Grandparents because Alan's Father lost his job and their house got foreclosed. Growing up his parents were not around much so he looked up to his Grandparents a role and his Grandmother taught him a family recipe for sausage. After Highschool he went to culinary school in order to become a chef. After culinary school he found out that his Grandmother had died in a house and had left him wit a decent amount of money. With his late Grandmother's money Alan open a food cart and started to vend his Grandmother's old cooking across New York City.
Experience on 9/11: Alan was on the ground floor of the North Tower during September 11 2001. He was selling his food to hungry office workers when the plane hit the North Tower. He went outside to see happened when he saw the South Tower get hit by a other airplane. Then suddenly, a slab of concrete from the North Tower fell and crushed Alan's right leg and it took a squad of firefighters 30 minutes to get the slab off. By that time, however, his leg had to be amputated because his to damaged to fixed. He stills sells his food on the streets of New York but is traumatized by the events of 9/11.

Get that pic working when you can, but accepted

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:18 pm

*Whistles*

Kisinger
Senator

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kisinger » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Looks Good!
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Don't you dare take my other 75% orgasm. I'm a greedy womyn, influenced by the cold hard erection of the patriarchy.

"First rule of leadership: everything is your fault." ~ Bug's Life

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:42 pm

The copyrighted poem in the OP of this thread and the IC thread has been removed at the author's request

Write your own poetry.

Host your own photos.

Be polite, for Pete's sake.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:47 am

... sorry to the guy that wrote that. I meant to put a name on there but forgot. It was a beautiful poem

Grand Meeporia
Attaché

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Meeporia » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:43 am

I'm gonna withdraw, I don't have enough time to stay in the RP's I want, so I have to cut a few.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:28 am

Grand Meeporia wrote:I'm gonna withdraw, I don't have enough time to stay in the RP's I want, so I have to cut a few.

Dammit.

Well, I'm out.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:46 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Grand Meeporia wrote:I'm gonna withdraw, I don't have enough time to stay in the RP's I want, so I have to cut a few.

Dammit.

Well, I'm out.

C'mon man...

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:48 pm

The NAR wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Dammit.

Well, I'm out.

C'mon man...

Sorry man.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Whittington
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Whittington » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:51 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
The NAR wrote:C'mon man...

Sorry man.

You guys are mean
" People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf"

Pro-Gay Marriage, Pro-Gun, Pro-Freedom, Pro-Capitalism, Pro-Military, Pro Law Enforcement, Patriot. AMERICAN

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:52 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
The NAR wrote:C'mon man...

Sorry man.

You haven't even made a single post, not given the RP a chance

Whittington
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Whittington » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:52 pm

The NAR wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Sorry man.

You haven't even made a single post, not given the RP a chance

Exactly

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse