NATION

PASSWORD

TKaG, Chapter 3: Holy Bonding/(Semi)Naked in the Hot Spring

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:41 pm

Charmera wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:
As Dana got off the train and she entered the building, she scanned the room unconsciously. She immediately picked out Thomas's blond hair and glasses and went to go stand beside him before she saw him with Anuragini. She faltered, then settled on standing alone, a few metres from them. She instead focused her attention on Yuri, listening to the white demon attentively and nodding now and again to show that she was listening. She paid no mind to Memoir or Jackie, since they were both minor nuisances in her mind, and smiled when Katie was introduced.

Following Susie's appearance and some of the others heading off towards the springs, Dana walked over to the small, girlish woman and nodded to her, smiling. "I'm Dana. Susie, right? Nice to meet you." The girl held out her hand, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear with her free hand.

Susie noticed the other girl, having no real impression of her. Susie nodded, extending her small hand and shaking Dana's, her grumpy face not relenting. "Yup. Susie." She replied, looking up to her face. She hated having to do that, it emphasised how small she was... "Or Susan. Honestly I don't really care which you use." After shaking Dana's hand, she put hers to her side "So... Dana..." She continued, vaguely remembering she was one of the names she had been told were part of the Illuminati. "I heard you guys had your first real combat mission as a team recently." She said, curious about that mission.

Dana's smile faltered for an instant as Susie maintained her sour demeanour. Lucen, I hope she doesn't stay unpleasant like this. They all had their lows, but one thing she had learnt during the past year was that if you didn't at least try to have a good attitude, you wouldn't survive long.

"So... Dana..." Susie said after they had shaken hands. "I heard you guys had your first real combat mission as a team recently."

Dana's face fell for a split second before she smiled again, though now it was much less convincing. "Yes. We did. It was... interesting." She bit the inside of her lip, shifting her gaze so that it fell just beside Susie's face. "We.... It was hard. I remember...." The girl swallowed, took a deep breath, and returned her brown eyes to the small woman before her. "But we won! We got an entire state under Hell's control. It was a good victory." Her voice was raw, and her tone not at all as enthusiastic as she had intended it to be.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Charmera wrote:Susie noticed the other girl, having no real impression of her. Susie nodded, extending her small hand and shaking Dana's, her grumpy face not relenting. "Yup. Susie." She replied, looking up to her face. She hated having to do that, it emphasised how small she was... "Or Susan. Honestly I don't really care which you use." After shaking Dana's hand, she put hers to her side "So... Dana..." She continued, vaguely remembering she was one of the names she had been told were part of the Illuminati. "I heard you guys had your first real combat mission as a team recently." She said, curious about that mission.

Dana's smile faltered for an instant as Susie maintained her sour demeanour. Lucen, I hope she doesn't stay unpleasant like this. They all had their lows, but one thing she had learnt during the past year was that if you didn't at least try to have a good attitude, you wouldn't survive long.

"So... Dana..." Susie said after they had shaken hands. "I heard you guys had your first real combat mission as a team recently."

Dana's face fell for a split second before she smiled again, though now it was much less convincing. "Yes. We did. It was... interesting." She bit the inside of her lip, shifting her gaze so that it fell just beside Susie's face. "We.... It was hard. I remember...." The girl swallowed, took a deep breath, and returned her brown eyes to the small woman before her. "But we won! We got an entire state under Hell's control. It was a good victory." Her voice was raw, and her tone not at all as enthusiastic as she had intended it to be.

"Right. A good victory" Susie reaffirmed, from what she had heard they had suffered minimal casualties while attaining victory, which was impressive considering they were up against two angel hosts. Though Susie could still tell something that had happened during the battle was bothering the girl, (Battlefield trauma perhaps? Interesting, Susie thought) so she decided to change the subject.

"So, which of the springs are you headed to?" She asked, then the realisation hit her. "Wait... We we're going to be naked aren't we?" she said, her face falling even more, but less to grumpiness and more to nervousness, her eyes going down as she thought of it. One might even be able to detect a slight blush on her cheeks as she grabbed her arm.
Last edited by Charmera on Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:58 pm

A completely stripped Yuri came up behind Susie, and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. A sly grin crossed her face, "Of course you're coming in naked, Susie. Don't be so embarrassed."

Quickly, the woman pulled the girl's shirt over her head and unsnapped her bra, leaving Susie's chest completely exposed. She groped her, leaning her head on Susan's shoulder. "Oh, so firm and fun to hold... See? You're just deliciously beautiful, Susan. No need to be shy. I'm sure everyone here will find you to be a wonderful work of art."

The Queen seemed a bit too excited about all this. I guess she was a lesbian, and by now people should be realizing that the Divine Author never creates boring NPCs...

So, since the Author couldn't let things just stop at the stereotypical groping, Yuri proceeded to give the girl a long lick from her shoulder up to just below her jaw. This was Yuri's traditional lesbian expression of "good god, you're hot!", not, "wanna get laid?". Whether or not Susan would remember this little fact was yet unknown...

Anywho, Yuri finished undressing the girl, and grabbed her arm, forcibly dragging her into the hot spring. Karlson and Katie were already in there, relaxing and swapping war stories with one another. When Yuri and Susan entered, Karlson looked over at the girl. Oh my god. Wait, why the hell is she so... appealing?! I can understand why some people become lolicons...

But in spite of his short burst of horniness, he maintained a mostly relaxed look, and addressed her, "Come on in, Susie. The water feels quite nice on the muscles."
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:25 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:A completely stripped Yuri came up behind Susie, and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. A sly grin crossed her face, "Of course you're coming in naked, Susie. Don't be so embarrassed."

Quickly, the woman pulled the girl's shirt over her head and unsnapped her bra, leaving Susie's chest completely exposed. She groped her, leaning her head on Susan's shoulder. "Oh, so firm and fun to hold... See? You're just deliciously beautiful, Susan. No need to be shy. I'm sure everyone here will find you to be a wonderful work of art."

The Queen seemed a bit too excited about all this. I guess she was a lesbian, and by now people should be realizing that the Divine Author never creates boring NPCs...

So, since the Author couldn't let things just stop at the stereotypical groping, Yuri proceeded to give the girl a long lick from her shoulder up to just below her jaw. This was Yuri's traditional lesbian expression of "good god, you're hot!", not, "wanna get laid?". Whether or not Susan would remember this little fact was yet unknown...

Anywho, Yuri finished undressing the girl, and grabbed her arm, forcibly dragging her into the hot spring. Karlson and Katie were already in there, relaxing and swapping war stories with one another. When Yuri and Susan entered, Karlson looked over at the girl. Oh my god. Wait, why the hell is she so... appealing?! I can understand why some people become lolicons...

But in spite of his short burst of horniness, he maintained a mostly relaxed look, and addressed her, "Come on in, Susie. The water feels quite nice on the muscles."

"I'm not embarrassed..." Susie muttered as she was undressed, her shame only mounting, more embarrassed than uncomfortable (She was aware of sexual matters, though she wasn't exactly "equipped" for them). She tried to will herself not to blush, and it only half succeeded, throughout the groping her face was as red as a beetroot. She bit her lip and followed as she was dragged, though she seemed to grab something from her clothes. Still she felt... small, underdeveloped, inadequate... which she hated. Yuri's undressing and groping at least convinced the little girl to think less about it, though the thoughts were creeping into her head. She also detected an odd stirring from Ulrika in her mind when she was touched by Yuri. Interesting...

You're being pathetic Susie. Susie thought to herself. Susie nodded as Karlson suggested she enter, carefully moving into the waters. Though the spring probably wasn't so deep for the others, Susie found herself standing where others were sitting, however she supposed it was one of the many downsides to having the body of a kid.

Now she was in the water, she felt a little more relaxed. She didn't think her body would be the focus here or at least she hoped not. "So, I heard the Illuminati went on a mission recently." She was still curious about how it went. Something interesting must have happened. Something Dana probably didn't want to tell her. "How'd that go?"
Last edited by Charmera on Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:46 pm

Charmera wrote:"I'm not embarrassed..." Susie muttered as she was undressed, her shame only mounting, more embarrassed than uncomfortable (She was aware of sexual matters, though she wasn't exactly "equipped" for them). She tried to will herself not to blush, and it only half succeeded, throughout the groping her face was as red as a beetroot. She bit her lip and followed as she was dragged, though she seemed to grab something from her clothes. Still she felt... small, underdeveloped, inadequate... which she hated. Yuri's undressing and groping at least convinced the little girl to think less about it, though the thoughts were creeping into her head. She also detected an odd stirring from Ulrika in her mind when she was touched by Yuri. Interesting...

You're being pathetic Susie. Susie thought to herself. Susie nodded as Karlson suggested she enter, carefully moving into the waters. Though the spring probably wasn't so deep for the others, Susie found herself standing where others were sitting, however she supposed it was one of the many downsides to having the body of a kid.

Now she was in the water, she felt a little more relaxed. She didn't think her body would be the focus here or at least she hoped not. "So, I heard the Illuminati went on a mission recently." She was still curious about how it went. Something interesting must have happened. Something Dana probably didn't want to tell her. "How'd that go?"

When asked about the mission, Karlson's demeanor turned dark. He had come here in part to forget about that damned mission, not give a motherfucking speech about it. But what the fuck, the girl was interested, so he'd tell her.

"How the fuck do you think it went?! We went in there, tore some dipshits apart, lost one of Chimera's best assassins, and then kicked some more ass. Nothing worth a fuck."

Yuri looked over at Susie, and sent her a message. The Lieutenant lost one of the few people that he could call "friend" during that mission. So forgive him for his rudeness.

She got up and walked over to the man, sitting down behind him. She grabbed around his chest, and nibbled at his ear. Karlson nearly jumped out of the water in surprise, his face red as a fucking... red thing. "The fuck are you doing, Yuri?!"

The queen laughed at him, and let go. "Goodness, sir. You seemed so sad, and no one was willing to comfort you. So, I thought we could..."

"Nonononononono. I... I'm fine." He sat back down, putting his head in his hands. Although he'd gotten used to all things sex-wise during his Nights with Selena, he still got embarrassed when any other girl tried to get it on with him. And if he'd just been silent, we could've had a wonderful Ecchi scene...

As all this was going on, a happy little voice rang out. "All around the cobbler's bench, the monkey chased the weasel. The monkey thought 'twas all in fun..."

A large, illusory explosion blew behind Dana, and a tiny little body flew into her, spinning her around and knocking her onto her back. As she looked up, there Nolan was, in his little froggy suit, a happy smile on his face. "POP GOES THE WEASEL!!!! DANA!!! NOLAN MISSED YOU!!!"

He rubbed his head against her breasts, whining, "When Dana left, Nolan cried and cried and cried. Nolan was so sad, 'cause Nolan didn't get to see his favorite friend. Oh Dana..."

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Achidyemay wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:
After they had sat in silence Raven fallowed everyone out to be debriefed on the spa. Only then did she speak to Conor." I was wondering if you had some free time would you like to spar with me while we are here at the spa?"

Conor had sat with Raven comfortably, not really awkward at all. He hadn't really care that she didn't answer his question right now, he understood, and like a dog he sat there attempting to be comforting based on his presence alone. He reclined backwards and closed his eyes, listening as the train slowed down. He walked before Raven out of the car, occasionally looking back to make sure she was there. It was an interesting introductory period and, speaking of interesting, Conor was wondering where Pouton was. He couldn't be that far away or they'd be in pain right now.
If Conor had more of a sense of humor, he would probably have made a joke about fight training in the most relaxing place in Montana, but Pouton wasn't there and Conor genuinely thought that he might be able to enjoy himself for once. But, to fight Raven without Pouton would simply be impractical. Pouton.
Yes?
Where are you?
None of your business!
Your business is my business...
*mental eye-roll*
Get back here.
Not without the magic word!
I don't want to play your games now
Nope! The correct answer was "please", I would have also accepted "shazam"

He looked tiredly to Raven and replied, "I don't really have my familiar on me, why don't we wait together in the hot spring until he gets bored with hiding and comes back? Then we can spar, 'kay?"

"

"Yah we can spar later if you wish. I'll find something to do here without destroying important stuff." Leaving the boy to his own agenda and motives. Raven moved around the place searching for something to help her grow in power and strength. After being tossed aside like a rag doll she was in no mood to relax and have fun. Walking outside towards the back section of the complex the demon host summoned her demon to her side. Both of them held a blade with in their hands.

"Let's start your training little girl if you wish to become stronger." Aria said in a commanding tone. Without warning she advanced on Raven without even the slightest movement of hesitation. Attacking her host with nothing but killing intent behind the blade a single cut was all that was needed to end the duel. The goal was to make the demon submit to her with the sword. While Aira was taking it easy Raven was giving it all she had to fight the demon.

Achidyemay
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Conor watched Raven strut off out the double doors and his shoulders sagged imperceptibly, deciding that this place was designed to relieve the tension of war, his emotion changed very little. Also deciding that Pouton was off somewhere in the vicinity of where his room probably was, he took the moments of mental silence he would be getting and rolled with them. He heard some general raucous coming from the mixed gender and, seeing how he is neither a mixed gender nor has Raven with him, he entered the Males only Bathroom, undressed and throwing his clothes carelessly to the floor, except his sweatshirt, which was folded carefully and put in a high locker, prepared for whatever the hell was through the next room.

Which turned out to be a large warm pool all to himself. The pool itself was practically a work of art, while still falling well within excepted measures of a pool, and there was wall art and state-ordered life-guard stuff and the whole place had a pleasant feeling of positive feng-shwei. Not that Conor cared, at all. All he cared about was the slowly rippling surface and then the rapidly rippling surface as he took a deep breathe that filled his lungs and dove in, water splashing over the sides. I'd give it a two if I were judging the performance, very unprofessional.

He sank like a stone to the bottom, folding his legs into a (also very unprofessional and barely) lotus position, holding his breath and listening to the water machines churn from what felt like a million miles away, with the rest of the world. The water was warm and fuzzy feeling, and it was almost like being in the Shadow, except it wasn't cold and unforgiving and sad, mostly sad, trying to displace you very existence with its sadness. No, this water was warm and fuzzy and Conor contemplated opening his mouth, but not to scream like the shadow, he would open his mouth in acceptance and the warm and fuzzy would flow into him, and he could be happy forever.

Pouton had been to the room, but more on that later, now he was stepping out of Nolan's very shadow, his normal multicolored articles replaced with a much more somber brown jacket with elbow pads. He pulled small, wire-rim glasses from his pocket and put them on addressing Nolan.
"Yes, yes, I see," his voice was deep and nurturing, "and when did you develop this strong feeling of withdrawal for the female breasts, you said as soon as you parted, correct? My, my this could be worse than I previously imagined..."
Dear Sir: Regarding your article 'What's Wrong with the World?' I am.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:04 pm

An undisclosed location:
Gretel

The rumbling of the train was the only noise that Gretel could make out from her daze. She was alone in her car as her subordinates had been instructed to take an alternate means of transportation back to their headquarters. In her head, Gretel was contemplating the latter part of the fight, and the numerous errors she had committed whilst in combat. She had chosen to be flashy over practical. Her hope was to damage the enemies morale, but they fought even harder than before. It was clear that a rat was most dangerous when backed into a corner.

Then there was Leon. He should have been a kill like no other demon host, but instead. Gretel found herself hesitating. The moment of his death had torn something inside of Gretel. His words had left her with some questions as well. How did he know her real name? What was that memory she had encountered back in Washington? Gretel would find out fairly soon, but in the meantime, she had deserved some quality resting time before her next mission.

Selena
Selena wiped some sweat from her brow as she looked over the report she had prepared for Balaam. Casualties, collateral damage, possible political and tactical responses were all included in the manila folder resting in her hands. Sighing, she snapped her fingers and the folder disappeared in a slip space portal. As successful as Washington had been, the sheer brutality of the combat would no doubt cause some heads to turn. Loosing possible allies was something that she would have to make note of and seek to remedy. Nonetheless, Selena was at a hot spring wit her dear toy Karlson, and she would make the most of that. She escaped the sin that was clothing and made her way to surprise him in the spring.

Lavi
Lavi didn't know whether to feel proud that she had 'succeeded' in her mission in Washington or feel distraught over the amount of casualties on both sides. Including the few she inflicted. Strangely enough, she had been rather silent for most of the way to the springs, more than likely a response to the heavy scolding she had received from Selena. Cowardice during combat was something heavily frowned upon. No matter how many times Lavi tried to explain that she was 'merely waiting for the heat to reach its climax' as she so eloquently put it.

"Stupid Selena with her stupid pink hair...and stupid outfits....and stupid voice..." Lavi muttered.

"Ma'am...it'll be alright I'm sure. As long as you do well to prove yourself as a valuable asset to lady Selena," William reassured his host. Personally, he wasn't too fond of Selena. She never seemed to make any real impact where she went, despite being a demon host of such rank. It was unnverving to think of what she had up her sleeve.

Lavi had already begun to undress, which in turn resulted in William separating himself from his host and moving to a more secure location. Directly outside to be precise, and so he adjusted his monocle in anticipation for his host to finish her r&r. Truly, he lived an exciting life.

Lavi had never been to a hot spring before in her life and only had what she saw in Anime and television to give her and idea of its appearance. It was like a little warm pool filled with lots of people.

Lavi thought about it more clearly and panicked.

"Loads of naked people huddled together in a small warm hot tub?" It was a concept that Lavi might of been looking too deeply into.

"They.....could this all be some ploy? Could Karlson be luring us into a training trap? A....a giant orgy?" Lavi began to hyperventilate at the thought. She wasn't ready for something so extreme for her first time, and so she huddled into a nearby corner. She wouldn't go out there. She wouldn't be entrapped within the orgy. She would remain pure.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Nekronia
Senator

Founded: Dec 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekronia » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Jackie's ROFL-ing at his accidental ableist joke was quickly was interrupted by 'hot loli\Yuri yuri action', so he sat up, looked at the Dana-Nolan molestation shenanigans, and promptly had a massive nosebleed after witnessing the two events. He touched the blood gushing out of his nose and looked at his bloody hand. "Uh... yyyeah... I'm pretty sure I'm having a cranial hemorrhage from hitting my h- ONE DAY, JOHN FRIEDMAN WAS AN OFFICE."

He shook his head and healed himself up with magic, then smokeshifted the spilled blood again to stop making a mess. He looked around at all the things going on, including Pouton's therapist shtick, and brushed himself off. John rubbed his temples and stated to no one in particular, "I'm gonna go for a drive; see you all in a bit. I'm not high enough for this shit right now." And with that, he marched out the front door. And promptly slipped on his frozen blood from earlier. This time he managed to turn into smoke and avoid hitting himself yet again, and stood up. The cold air was refreshing. It was a beautiful winter day, the perfect day for a relaxing drive. He strolled over to the parking lot and got in a random car. He dicked around with the cheap stationwagon via magic and eventually managed to start it. He pulled out, and began his trip.

screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech

BOOM

Jackie walked back in through the front door as though nothing had happened, his left arm rather blatantly missing. "Okay, now I am." The youth waltzed past everyone and contemplated which direction to go. Should he go to the water park? Go see what Raven is sweating about? Risk being mutilated further? He went with that last one and waltzed over to a changing room for the mixed-gender spring, took his clothes off, and stretched a bit. He stood up, got ready to leave the changing room, and- NOPE It's just a spider, calm d- NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE Jackie fell on his pale rear and telekinetically slammed the tiny arachnid into the wall hard enough for it to explode its nigh-microscopic guts as far as possible across the wall. He stood up, gathered his clothes, walked out, and put his stuff in a locker like nothing happened. John walked into the hotspring room, his naughty bits obscured by the steam. Wait... nope. He's just smokeshifting again. He has activated Ken Doll mode and usedhis parts as steam-imitating smoke. Yes, the other side is 'censored' as well. It's alright, everyone else here is exposed as w- I crossdress and my own organs at people. The main reason I'm doing this is so I don't get bullets in 'inconvenient locations'. For the thousandth time.

He passed by Selena and stepped into the spring nonchalantly and calmly took a seat, having missed the entire ecchi show. He noted the remaining red on Karlson's face, but otherwise wasn't focusing on anyone to avoid inciting anyone's wrath. He gave another statement to no one in particular, but we all know which lieutenant it would most likely be relevant to. "If someone feels like killing me again, please throw me out of the spring before doing so, so the spring isn't filled with meatchunks."

...I should probably ask about their streetlamp insurance. Yes, please do so. ...Nnnnah. At least call the fire department, please. Naaah, the gastank already exploded, it's fiiine. I mean, the car isn't, one of the lot's lights isn't, but the buildings are fine. The firehydrant will put out the car.

Jackie paid no attention to the fact he had a healing stump where his left arm should be.
The Templar High Council wrote:The number of times Nek makes sense is grossly outnumbered by the times he doesn't.
IC Info: TL;DR verson of Nekronia: Authoritarian government with elements of the USSR and national socialism. Everyone works for the government, and buys from the government, obsoleting taxes as the money does not leave the country, save for government buying of items of foreign nations. Military is advanced but unconventional, focusing on infantry and psychological warfare. Primary method of national income is export of armaments and other war-related items.

OOC Info: I am a male and an atheist.
Lithianity's Knight of Hilarity and Jackie-***ery

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:05 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Charmera wrote:"I'm not embarrassed..." Susie muttered as she was undressed, her shame only mounting, more embarrassed than uncomfortable (She was aware of sexual matters, though she wasn't exactly "equipped" for them). She tried to will herself not to blush, and it only half succeeded, throughout the groping her face was as red as a beetroot. She bit her lip and followed as she was dragged, though she seemed to grab something from her clothes. Still she felt... small, underdeveloped, inadequate... which she hated. Yuri's undressing and groping at least convinced the little girl to think less about it, though the thoughts were creeping into her head. She also detected an odd stirring from Ulrika in her mind when she was touched by Yuri. Interesting...

When asked about the mission, Karlson's demeanor turned dark. He had come here in part to forget about that damned mission, not give a motherfucking speech about it. But what the fuck, the girl was interested, so he'd tell her.

"How the fuck do you think it went?! We went in there, tore some dipshits apart, lost one of Chimera's best assassins, and then kicked some more ass. Nothing worth a fuck."

Yuri looked over at Susie, and sent her a message. The Lieutenant lost one of the few people that he could call "friend" during that mission. So forgive him for his rudeness.

She got up and walked over to the man, sitting down behind him. She grabbed around his chest, and nibbled at his ear. Karlson nearly jumped out of the water in surprise, his face red as a fucking... red thing. "The fuck are you doing, Yuri?!"

The queen laughed at him, and let go. "Goodness, sir. You seemed so sad, and no one was willing to comfort you. So, I thought we could..."

"Nonononononono. I... I'm fine." He sat back down, putting his head in his hands. Although he'd gotten used to all things sex-wise during his Nights with Selena, he still got embarrassed when any other girl tried to get it on with him. And if he'd just been silent, we could've had a wonderful Ecchi scene...

Susie didn't respond to Karlson, not really reacting, though noted it in her mind. So thats why... She had heard that the mission was by all accounts a success, but the recruits didn't seem to be in the most celebratory mood, now she knew at least part of the reason why. The other could also be the fact that this was their first battle. She wouldn't bring it up again, her interest in the subject now gone.

"Noted Miss. I won't talk about it again." She replied telepathically to Yuri.

As Jackie went into the water, Susie raised an eyebrow. She briefly wondered why he had said that, but then remembered his introduction. "Your arm." She said tersely, pointing to the stump. "It's missing."

Imperial--japan wrote:An undisclosed location:
[b]Lavi

"Loads of naked people huddled together in a small warm hot tub?" It was a concept that Lavi might of been looking too deeply into.

"They.....could this all be some ploy? Could Karlson be luring us into a training trap? A....a giant orgy?" Lavi began to hyperventilate at the thought. She wasn't ready for something so extreme for her first time, and so she huddled into a nearby corner. She wouldn't go out there. She wouldn't be entrapped within the orgy. She would remain pure.

Jack
Jack was about to go into the water with the others, perhaps relax a bit. He didn't mind getting naked in front of the others, considering the fact that he had died plenty of times with them, and if he wanted to he could always cloak himself with his illusionary powers. Suddenly he realised how easily those powers could be abused in this situation. Wow... thank Lucen I'm not a dick...

You sure about that?

Shut up... Jack replied. You seem irritable today... what's wrong?

...Nothing

Jack mentally sighed, then saw Lavi in the corner. He raised a quizzical eyebrow and then headed over to her. He gave her a little space, not wanting to crowd the girl. Obviously she was worried about something. "Hey... are you okay...?"

Miranda and Marcus

Meanwhile, Miranda had decided to head into the spring water. She slid into the water, a content smile on her face as she leaned into it. She was fairly confident about her body, as she was about most everything, so getting naked was not a problem for her. That didn't seemed to be the case for her familiar however, who was sitting in metal armour in the water, which could not be comfortable at all... She was surprised he wasn't boiled.

"Marcus... it's okay. Just strip. No one cares if your naked"

"No"

"Marcus come on..."

"I said no." He shifted, his armour clanking slightly. He was very obviously uncomfortable, and probably in pain. "It's... cosy in here."

"Marcus, your in a suit of armour, in a hot spring, how are you not in agony."

"I'm fine. I'm a demon..."

This argument continued until Marcus sighed and just fused with Miranda. Who rolled her eyes. "Stubborn as a mule..." she muttered to herself.
Last edited by Charmera on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Achidyemay wrote:Pouton had been to the room, but more on that later, now he was stepping out of Nolan's very shadow, his normal multicolored articles replaced with a much more somber brown jacket with elbow pads. He pulled small, wire-rim glasses from his pocket and put them on addressing Nolan.
"Yes, yes, I see," his voice was deep and nurturing, "and when did you develop this strong feeling of withdrawal for the female breasts, you said as soon as you parted, correct? My, my this could be worse than I previously imagined..."

Nolan looked back at the funny man with glasses, tears streaming down his cheeks. Nolan thought he must be a nice man, wanting to listen to Nolan's childhood maybe. Nolan just buried his head back in Dana's breasts, crying, "Nolan was sad when Dana left him. Nolan was hurt. Luly tried to talk to Nolan, but Nolan was so sad. DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN, DANA!!! PWEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" Sob, sob, sob, and more sobbing. Sniffle, tearing, sob. Squeeze breasts in order to make certain Dana was actually still there with him. More sobbing...

Meanwhile, in the hot motherfucking sexy mixed springs...
Selena
Selena wiped some sweat from her brow as she looked over the report she had prepared for Balaam. Casualties, collateral damage, possible political and tactical responses were all included in the manila folder resting in her hands. Sighing, she snapped her fingers and the folder disappeared in a slip space portal. As successful as Washington had been, the sheer brutality of the combat would no doubt cause some heads to turn. Loosing possible allies was something that she would have to make note of and seek to remedy. Nonetheless, Selena was at a hot spring wit her dear toy Karlson, and she would make the most of that. She escaped the sin that was clothing and made her way to surprise him in the spring.

Oh boy. Selena, being hot as always, seemed to be even a bit more sexy at this point. What was it about having several women of different ages, sizes, and types of sex appeals body types all naked in the same room that makes one's lover even more sexy than usual? Dunno, since I've never had this happen for me in real life. But whatever the draw was, Karlson was now even more horny. What made it even more appealing to him was that she'd popped in without him noticing. So when he leaned his head backwards and found his head between the woman's feet, with a direct view up her body, he nearly exploded (in a perverted way, I can assure you). He stopped, mouth agape and almost drooling. After a few seconds, he managed to say, "He... hellooooo sexy! Goddamn, you're looking good today!"

Lavi
Lavi didn't know whether to feel proud that she had 'succeeded' in her mission in Washington or feel distraught over the amount of casualties on both sides. Including the few she inflicted. Strangely enough, she had been rather silent for most of the way to the springs, more than likely a response to the heavy scolding she had received from Selena. Cowardice during combat was something heavily frowned upon. No matter how many times Lavi tried to explain that she was 'merely waiting for the heat to reach its climax' as she so eloquently put it.

"Stupid Selena with her stupid pink hair...and stupid outfits....and stupid voice..." Lavi muttered.

"Ma'am...it'll be alright I'm sure. As long as you do well to prove yourself as a valuable asset to lady Selena," William reassured his host. Personally, he wasn't too fond of Selena. She never seemed to make any real impact where she went, despite being a demon host of such rank. It was unnverving to think of what she had up her sleeve.

Lavi had already begun to undress, which in turn resulted in William separating himself from his host and moving to a more secure location. Directly outside to be precise, and so he adjusted his monocle in anticipation for his host to finish her r&r. Truly, he lived an exciting life.

Lavi had never been to a hot spring before in her life and only had what she saw in Anime and television to give her and idea of its appearance. It was like a little warm pool filled with lots of people.

Purity is not an option in this RP. And it most certainly wasn't an option in the Onsen scene. Most fucking definitely not. So, the Author invented a lousy excuse for Yuri to get up out of the spring, and encounter the currently panicked Lavi.

Yuri had become somewhat thirsty (for alcohol), and so had gotten up to grab some Vodka. Upon opening the curtains to the spring, she noticed Lavi standing there, naked and panicking about Karlson starting some crazy orgy. But mostly she noticed the girl being naked.

Now, Susan was slightly underdeveloped, but there was a certain elegance to her flat-chestedness and less curvy body. But with Lavi... Lavi was like a tomboyish young teen girl. She had a chest, and one of decent size. She had average curves. Overall, she was pretty average.

Except for that kawaii personality. Well, it was more like "fuckingly annoying state of constant hyperactivity", but to Yuri, it was so damn cayuuuuuute. And she was not about to let the girl be alone, and not have the wonderful experience of a massive orgy naked Onsen scene.

So, she walked up to the girl, her face showing concern for her. "Lavi, what is the matter? Shh... It's okay. Tell me what is going on."

Karlson noticed Marcus' odd behavior, and called out to him (who was now in Miranda's body, and so it was more like he called at Miranda...), "Marcus? You afraid to show off your precious stones? Don't worry, nobody here will judge you."

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:20 am

Charmera wrote:"Fair enough. Theres nothing worth dwelling on in my past either." Laura commented, though she did have a slight curiosity about Clarence's past and the feeling that opening up might be good for him. However, for now opening that can of worms was not the best idea, not when things we're going so well. "Let me know if you feel uncomfortable and we can always change the subject. Opening old wounds is the last thing you need on this vacation."

"Don't worry about Jackie bothering us either, if he does try anything, I'l freeze him alive." She remarked coldly, then took Clarences hand. She tried her best not to make her hand ice cold. "I'm not about to let anything get in-between us during this break." When he mentioned following Karlson, "We probably should. Do we just take off our clothes or is there a changing room or something?" Laura asked.

Surprisingly enough, Clarence actually had some experience with hot springs: he used to go to similar places after his martial arts lessons until a year ago. "I believe there should be a changing room nearby. Let's go and check." The Demon host walked with Laura up to the building, intensely aware of her hand in his own. He found himself smiling slightly for no apparent reason. This is getting embarrassing ... Despite the thought, he just couldn't bring his lips to stay straight. Well, whatever, I guess. It's a pleasant sensation, after all. He would handle the rest later.

Clarence realized fully that he would need to face his past eventually. As things stood, he couldn't guarantee his sanity on the battlefield if the enemy simply used child soldiers - indeed, Gretel had already been a close call; besides and, as he felt to his surprise, more importantly, he couldn't keep that side of him hidden from Laura if he wanted their relationship to last.
His actual split personality seemed to have disappeared for the most part, tamed by the Illuminati training and put down by the recent changes in Clarence's emotional life, but now there were these headaches, and certain parts of his memories he found himself completely unable to dwell upon. Could this be a rebound? The ways in which he had "cured" himself weren't exactly psychotherapy, and Clarence knew that getting rid of severe PTSD - not to mention borderline personality disorder - wasn't a walk in the park even with qualified help. Regardless, he had to get his mind in good order, if only to be worthy of staying at Laura's side.

When they reached the changing room, he took off his clothes without any embarrassment: Lucen knew he had done worse in the past year, and besides Clarence had never been particularly bashful. However, for some reason, he tried to avoid looking at Laura too blatantly - with very mixed results, which was strange considering that until recently he had never felt aroused by anything ... Ah, well. Lucen, she's beautiful.
As he stepped out of the changing room, he took a cursory look at the other people here, checking for threats on pure reflex and taking the time to study his feelings about the situation. As he had been expecting, the sight of his other teammates' naked bodies, be they male or female, elicited exacly the same reaction in him, which was none whatsoever; if anything, he felt more secure with exclusively naked people around him, as it proved that they weren't carrying any weaponry aside from their bodies and their Demons. Apparently Clarence hadn't changed to the point of feeling aroused by attractive people by default. That he felt that way only towards Laura didn't exactly trouble him: he couldn't decide if it was good or bad, but it was a detail after all. He also failed to be bothered by the Queen's promiscuous behavior, only noting as an afterthought that she seemed to live up to her name. That was an uncharacteristic joke ... I guess Boali really does influence me.
Shaking his head to free himself of the cumbersome thoughts, he eagerly stepped into the bath and finally let his muscles relax. The warm water felt incredibly good against his pale skin. He immersed himself completely for nearly a minute; when he resurfaced, barely out of breath, he looked at Laura and said, "Well then. Should we greet our new teammate?"

Nekronia wrote:Jackie nodded and didn't really give off the impression of being passive-aggressive or hostile in any way. In fact, he seemed rather nice for the time being. "Sure! Just gimme a sec." He jumped into the nearest trashcan, disappearing inside of it again. He started throwing random garbage out in the air that poofed into nothingness. Water bottle, soda can, paper, another water bottle, chewing gum, cigarette carton, pancreas, c- Wait that was mine. Jackie's arm cartoonishly stretched out of the trashcan and reeled the organ back in. A few moments later, Jackie left the garbage bin and walked over to a chair, turned it into smoke, and made a quality wooden crutch with padding on the top and a grip on the bottom and everything. He left the unused portion of the chair as a three-legged stool. He handed the fresh item over to Boali. "Alrighty, here you go. If you need it adjusted, just let me know and I'll fix it, Johnny. Wait... Johnny..." Suddenly, he collapsed onto the floor laughing after realizing the coincidental hilarity in what he said. Ah, there's the Jackie we all know and love.

Boali contained her laughter at Jackie's apparently unintentional joke with a hand as she took the crutch and checked if it worked. Hey, this is pretty good ... Maybe she had misjudged the strange person before her? "Thank you," she said sincerely. Then, since this RPer has no idea what to write here Jackie was leaving for the hot springs, she followed him, now hobbling along much faster than before, and ended up on the poolside under a hot shower.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:05 am

Memoir had slipped behind the new girl cackling, "KEHKEHKEHKEH! HELLO PUPPET!" He grabbed her head and giggled some more, still in full clothing despite standing in the hot spring. His eyes sparkled with the flames of madness as he grinned at her. "WHO are you SUPPOSED TO BE, Puppet? YOU'RE HALLOWEEN COSTUME SUUUUUCKS! KAHKAHKAHKAH!!!"

Anuragini entered the changing room and stripped, putting her clothing into a hamper while fusing with Purnima. She grinned, while the indian girl was naked, careful applying her power to form walls wherever she wanted to create incredibly annoying censor bars. Secretly she had little reason to care about showing her body off, however, with Karlson in there she didn't feel like being eyed up. Especially by someone as old as him. That and Nolan might be around, and that fucker creeped her the fuck out.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:07 am

Hetland 2 wrote:Memoir had slipped behind the new girl cackling, "KEHKEHKEHKEH! HELLO PUPPET!" He grabbed her head and giggled some more, still in full clothing despite standing in the hot spring. His eyes sparkled with the flames of madness as he grinned at her. "WHO are you SUPPOSED TO BE, Puppet? YOU'RE HALLOWEEN COSTUME SUUUUUCKS! KAHKAHKAHKAH!!!"

Susie merely raised an eyebrow at the mad demon. Staring Memoir strait in the eyes, no fear in her own, for perhaps she had none at all. She paused, partly trying to wrap her mind around what he was saying. Puppet. Wonderful. I suppose I'll have to endure than fucking nickname. She thought to herself. She assumed he was asking for some sort of introduction "Susie." She replied. "That's my name."

Mnar Secundus wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Fair enough. Theres nothing worth dwelling on in my past either." Laura commented, though she did have a slight curiosity about Clarence's past and the feeling that opening up might be good for him. However, for now opening that can of worms was not the best idea, not when things we're going so well. "Let me know if you feel uncomfortable and we can always change the subject. Opening old wounds is the last thing you need on this vacation."

"Don't worry about Jackie bothering us either, if he does try anything, I'l freeze him alive." She remarked coldly, then took Clarences hand. She tried her best not to make her hand ice cold. "I'm not about to let anything get in-between us during this break." When he mentioned following Karlson, "We probably should. Do we just take off our clothes or is there a changing room or something?" Laura asked.

Surprisingly enough, Clarence actually had some experience with hot springs: he used to go to similar places after his martial arts lessons until a year ago. "I believe there should be a changing room nearby. Let's go and check." The Demon host walked with Laura up to the building, intensely aware of her hand in his own. He found himself smiling slightly for no apparent reason. This is getting embarrassing ... Despite the thought, he just couldn't bring his lips to stay straight. Well, whatever, I guess. It's a pleasant sensation, after all. He would handle the rest later.

Clarence realized fully that he would need to face his past eventually. As things stood, he couldn't guarantee his sanity on the battlefield if the enemy simply used child soldiers - indeed, Gretel had already been a close call; besides and, as he felt to his surprise, more importantly, he couldn't keep that side of him hidden from Laura if he wanted their relationship to last.
His actual split personality seemed to have disappeared for the most part, tamed by the Illuminati training and put down by the recent changes in Clarence's emotional life, but now there were these headaches, and certain parts of his memories he found himself completely unable to dwell upon. Could this be a rebound? The ways in which he had "cured" himself weren't exactly psychotherapy, and Clarence knew that getting rid of severe PTSD - not to mention borderline personality disorder - wasn't a walk in the park even with qualified help. Regardless, he had to get his mind in good order, if only to be worthy of staying at Laura's side.

When they reached the changing room, he took off his clothes without any embarrassment: Lucen knew he had done worse in the past year, and besides Clarence had never been particularly bashful. However, for some reason, he tried to avoid looking at Laura too blatantly - with very mixed results, which was strange considering that until recently he had never felt aroused by anything ... Ah, well. Lucen, she's beautiful.
As he stepped out of the changing room, he took a cursory look at the other people here, checking for threats on pure reflex and taking the time to study his feelings about the situation. As he had been expecting, the sight of his other teammates' naked bodies, be they male or female, elicited exacly the same reaction in him, which was none whatsoever; if anything, he felt more secure with exclusively naked people around him, as it proved that they weren't carrying any weaponry aside from their bodies and their Demons. Apparently Clarence hadn't changed to the point of feeling aroused by attractive people by default. That he felt that way only towards Laura didn't exactly trouble him: he couldn't decide if it was good or bad, but it was a detail after all. He also failed to be bothered by the Queen's promiscuous behavior, only noting as an afterthought that she seemed to live up to her name. That was an uncharacteristic joke ... I guess Boali really does influence me.
Shaking his head to free himself of the cumbersome thoughts, he eagerly stepped into the bath and finally let his muscles relax. The warm water felt incredibly good against his pale skin. He immersed himself completely for nearly a minute; when he resurfaced, barely out of breath, he looked at Laura and said, "Well then. Should we greet our new teammate?".

Laura had also taken off her own clothes with little shame. She had fought and died with the majority of these people, so being naked in front of them was not a problem. She doubted it would be a problem even if she didn't know them, after all she wasn't particularly shy. She caught Clarence staring at her a few times, though she wasn't sure why. The concept that Laura might be physically attractive to others, let alone Clarence, did not often crossed her mind. It was almost an alien thought to her, though she didn't think of herself as ugly, she didn't really consider herself anything more than average. Though when she looked over to Clarence, she did note that he was definitely appealing to her. Whenever she noted physical attractiveness, it tended to be more of an observation than a feeling, but with Clarence... she felt it.

Laura walked with Clarence to the spring, seeing him get in an immerse himself first. Laura slid into the water, almost smiling as the heat relaxed her, though she did sigh contently. She had expected it to be scalding hot, though it was little more than a warm caress. In fact it was slightly less hot for her than it would be for others, her resistance to heat kicking in. Then Clarence suggested the two of them to talk to Susie. "Should we?" She replied. She could honestly care less about the new girl at the moment. She barely knew her and Laura was not one to care too much about people she didn't know. "She seems to be talking to Memoir at the moment..." She stated, not having to look over to hear the two of them talk.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:27 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Achidyemay wrote:Pouton had been to the room, but more on that later, now he was stepping out of Nolan's very shadow, his normal multicolored articles replaced with a much more somber brown jacket with elbow pads. He pulled small, wire-rim glasses from his pocket and put them on addressing Nolan.

Nolan looked back at the funny man with glasses, tears streaming down his cheeks. Nolan thought he must be a nice man, wanting to listen to Nolan's childhood maybe. Nolan just buried his head back in Dana's breasts, crying, "Nolan was sad when Dana left him. Nolan was hurt. Luly tried to talk to Nolan, but Nolan was so sad. DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN, DANA!!! PWEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" Sob, sob, sob, and more sobbing. Sniffle, tearing, sob. Squeeze breasts in order to make certain Dana was actually still there with him. More sobbing...

Meanwhile, in the hot motherfucking sexy mixed springs...
Selena

Oh boy. Selena, being hot as always, seemed to be even a bit more sexy at this point. What was it about having several women of different ages, sizes, and types of sex appeals body types all naked in the same room that makes one's lover even more sexy than usual? Dunno, since I've never had this happen for me in real life. But whatever the draw was, Karlson was now even more horny. What made it even more appealing to him was that she'd popped in without him noticing. So when he leaned his head backwards and found his head between the woman's feet, with a direct view up her body, he nearly exploded (in a perverted way, I can assure you). He stopped, mouth agape and almost drooling. After a few seconds, he managed to say, "He... hellooooo sexy! Goddamn, you're looking good today!"

Lavi

Purity is not an option in this RP. And it most certainly wasn't an option in the Onsen scene. Most fucking definitely not. So, the Author invented a lousy excuse for Yuri to get up out of the spring, and encounter the currently panicked Lavi.

Yuri had become somewhat thirsty (for alcohol), and so had gotten up to grab some Vodka. Upon opening the curtains to the spring, she noticed Lavi standing there, naked and panicking about Karlson starting some crazy orgy. But mostly she noticed the girl being naked.

Now, Susan was slightly underdeveloped, but there was a certain elegance to her flat-chestedness and less curvy body. But with Lavi... Lavi was like a tomboyish young teen girl. She had a chest, and one of decent size. She had average curves. Overall, she was pretty average.

Except for that kawaii personality. Well, it was more like "fuckingly annoying state of constant hyperactivity", but to Yuri, it was so damn cayuuuuuute. And she was not about to let the girl be alone, and not have the wonderful experience of a massive orgy naked Onsen scene.

So, she walked up to the girl, her face showing concern for her. "Lavi, what is the matter? Shh... It's okay. Tell me what is going on."

Karlson noticed Marcus' odd behavior, and called out to him (who was now in Miranda's body, and so it was more like he called at Miranda...), "Marcus? You afraid to show off your precious stones? Don't worry, nobody here will judge you."

"I'd… rather not, liege, if possible." Marcus telepathically replied while in Miranda's body, sending it to all the people in the spring, so he might as well . Marcus had gotten into the habit of calling Karlson liege ever since the commanders white demon promotion.

"Why not?" Miranda said, speaking out loud. Her arms folded and her eyes narrowed.

"I… " He replied, "I have my reasons." One could imagine the armoured figure shifting uncomfortably.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Lavi

Our ever over-the-top demon host looked up at Jack with big watery eyes. The absolute excrutiating fear evident in her wide eyes was akin to that of a sad puppy. Though knowing most of the demon hosts, they would just as likely sacrifice said puppy to the zombie overlords. Lavi thought about what it would be like to be sacrificed to the zombie overlords. A life eternal. No worries, and all the brains you could eat. Despite being massively appealing, Lavi knew that she had other priorities.

"Don't you see what's going on? Karlson is trying to lure us into a massive orgy to prepare for our sacrifice to the zombie overlords! If he succeeds...WE'LL BE STUCK IN AN UNDEAD ORGY FOR ALL ETERNITY"! With a fierce nod, Lavi stared at Jack to see how he would help. Surely, he didn't want to be stuck in an undead orgy. That was just nasty. Then she realized that Yuri was standing in the exact vicinity and could hear everything.

"Don't you find it odd that my gun Susan disappeared? Let me explain:"

Gun has 3 letters. Orgy has 4 letters. 4+3=7.
Karlson has 7 letters. 7+7=14. 14+1=15.
You can enter a 15 digit code at club penguin to receive special prizes.
Selena has 6 letters. 15-6=9.
God has 3 letters. so 9/3=3. The illuminati triangle has 3 angles.
This orgy is illuminati confirmed.

As though everything made perfect sense. Lavi stood triumphantly and shook her head.

------

Selena
TBA (tomorrow)
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

The Floating Island of the Sleeping God
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Floating Island of the Sleeping God » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:20 pm

Krouse was never really one for starting conversations. He was quite good at ending them gracefully before scuttling off to wherever he was more comfortable, but not much of an expert on the initiation part. Or the part between the start and end of a conversation. As such, he entered the mixed spring, stripped quietly, and attempted relax peacefully in the waters. This series of events comprised his first, second, and third mistakes in his goal of avoiding interpersonal interaction. First, the mixed spring contained the highest concentration of people, so it was more likely to have more people who wanted to talk. It's demonstrable that stripping in any context, sexual or non, is basically begging for trouble in this world, so that was mistake number two. Third mistake: trying to do anything in a relaxing manner? For shame, Krouse. He really should have known better by then. He blinked irritatedly at the massive commotion as he gradually submerged himself deeper and deeper, eventually only keeping his face above the mouth out of the water.

Jack entered somewhat more boisterously, wearing one of those old fifties-style men's bathing suits. The suit's purpise was twofold. As an old-fashioned demon, he didn't think highly of being nude around so many young women. As a merciful demon, he deigned not to force a bunch of young people to hang out near a wrinkly old man hanging brain and jiggling with every motion. He did a graceful swan dive into the pool, smashing headfirst into the bottom before returning to the edge and propping himself up on his elbows.
"When Fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and bearing the cross."
-Sinclair Lewis, It Can't Happen Here
The Blaatschapen wrote:Just to note, liberals are not sheep. Sheep are liberals ;)

Catholic Priest of Lithianity

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:46 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:Lavi

Our ever over-the-top demon host looked up at Jack with big watery eyes. The absolute excrutiating fear evident in her wide eyes was akin to that of a sad puppy. Though knowing most of the demon hosts, they would just as likely sacrifice said puppy to the zombie overlords. Lavi thought about what it would be like to be sacrificed to the zombie overlords. A life eternal. No worries, and all the brains you could eat. Despite being massively appealing, Lavi knew that she had other priorities.

"Don't you see what's going on? Karlson is trying to lure us into a massive orgy to prepare for our sacrifice to the zombie overlords! If he succeeds...WE'LL BE STUCK IN AN UNDEAD ORGY FOR ALL ETERNITY"! With a fierce nod, Lavi stared at Jack to see how he would help. Surely, he didn't want to be stuck in an undead orgy. That was just nasty. Then she realized that Yuri was standing in the exact vicinity and could hear everything.

"Don't you find it odd that my gun Susan disappeared? Let me explain:"

Gun has 3 letters. Orgy has 4 letters. 4+3=7.
Karlson has 7 letters. 7+7=14. 14+1=15.
You can enter a 15 digit code at club penguin to receive special prizes.
Selena has 6 letters. 15-6=9.
God has 3 letters. so 9/3=3. The illuminati triangle has 3 angles.
This orgy is illuminati confirmed.

As though everything made perfect sense. Lavi stood triumphantly and shook her head.

Jack paused. He could see the fear in her eyes, which made her entire illumunati rant a rather jarring shift in tone. Though, it also made him determined to help... even if this whole absurd situation was making his head hurt. "Lavi..." he started, partly to try and bring her back to reality, and partly to buy himself some time to sort through the illogic for something. "Why did you add a one to the fourteen?" He asked, a little distracted by the detail as a born nitpicker. Then got back on topic.

"Look. If there is a conspiracy, the safest thing to do right now would be to not panic and to act like everything is normal. Blend in.. you know?" He transmitted to Lavi telepathically.

He noticed Yuri was nearby. "Miss... She seems stressed, perhaps evading the real source of her concern..." He said telepathically to her. Keeping the two telepathic messages separate.

Feeding into her delusion? You sure that's a good idea?

Baby steps Jane... Besides... Isn't it a little odd that Karlson wants a vacation all of a sudden...?

Right... I forgot. You're completely insane too... Jane replied, rolling her eyes.
Last edited by Charmera on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achidyemay
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:

All of the sniveling and crying was beginning to make Pouton uncomfortable, so he sort of sashayed sideways away from the two... Is what I wish I could say, really it is. But then again, for various personal and legal reasons, I cannot. What Pouton did do was scream "NEGATIVE RE-INFORCEMENT!!!" and smack Nolan on the head with all of his grandfatherly might. Realizing the few problems with what he had just done, he scampered away to a corner and Shadow Walked through some chair's shadow. He reappeared in the ventilation and crept along it, going God-knows-where, or, rather, doesn't.

Conor was entertaining himself by slowly drowning in the pool, resurfacing as soon as he couldn't hold his breath anymore. He contemplated sparring with Raven, but he still didn't know where Pouton was, and didn't really want to, so that was all there is to that. He pushed the thoughts out of his mind and plunged back below.
Dear Sir: Regarding your article 'What's Wrong with the World?' I am.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:21 am

Just as Dana was about to respond to Susie, Yuri appeared behind the girl and began groping her. Dana, used to such things at this point, simply smiled and watched, unfazed, as Yuri undressed Susie and dragged her off to the hot springs. She was about to follow when -- joy of joys -- she heard a high-pitched, cheery voice. Oh, no, Bader thought, as Dana's face lifted into a joyous smile. Before she could react, a small form had barrelled into her, knocking the girl onto her back.

Nolan! she thought excitedly, a little dazed from her head smashing into the floor but otherwise unharmed.

As Nolan began recounting how he cried while she was gone, however, Dana's heart practically broke. Her entire world narrowed to focus on him, such that she didn't even notice Pouton, and she lifted her hands to put one on the back of Nolan's head and one on his back. "Oh, Nolan," she whispered, voice cracking as she began to sob herself, "I'm so sorry. I'll never leave you again, I promise."

Stephanie's clothes had already vanished by the time she reached the water, and she slipped into the hot liquid with a sigh. Closing her eyes, her lips curved up into a small smile as she leaned back, submerging all of her body except for her face.

Sander quickly shed his clothes and entered the water as well, sitting down across from Karlson. His eyes traced the man's figure slowly, moving from his eyes down his nose, pausing at his lips, then tracing the curve of his jaw, proceeding to move further down to Karlson's pectorals, then his triceps and biceps, then moving further down to his abs, then down -- oh, it was so big.

And the next thing he knew, Yuri was suddenly right behind Sander's object of affection and desire, wrapping herself around the beautiful man and nibbling at his ear. Sander swallowed, watching the scene unfold with relish. He's... cute when he's embarrassed, the young blond thought to himself, gazing appreciatively at the man.

Then Selena appeared, and Sander watched as Karlson's arousal peaked. He nearly climaxed himself at that point, and a loud groan reverberated in his throat as he shifted his hips. Need... now....
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Nekronia
Senator

Founded: Dec 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekronia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:34 pm

Jackie sighed and relaxed, feeling the warmth of the spring. The new recruit was pointing out Jackie's missing limb, Karlson was verbally poking at people, Selena was hot, Sander wanted to play the latest expansion pack, Clarence and Laura were chatting, Memoir was being Memoir, Yuri randomly left, Mad Jack was busy not giving a shit, and everything was going as to be expected. Everything was peaceful, and the world was in balance.

This simply wouldn't do, not one bit. He first looked at Susie, and looked at his missing arm. He shrugged and gave a quick and dismissive "Eh, that tends to happen a lot." towards the woman and resumed relaxing. Jackie closed his eyes as he felt the warmth, and began speaking rather boredly as though talking in his sleep. "Karlson, please leave Marco alone. Grandpas tend to be more conservative, so Grandpa's grandpa's grandpa's et cetera grandpa probably probably isn't gonna be comfortable running around naked infront of women. Like how people feel taboo as hell about incest sans inbreeding despite the lack of harm. If he doesn't want to skinnydip while on vacation, let him relax in his own way. Or let him ruin his own vacation. Freetime's free. Or something."

After his defense of his peer and the likely annoyance of at least one person, he briefly wondered why people rarely comment on ceilings, and why Memoir vaguely sounded like Mr.Krabs with his laugh. Jackie then wondered why he wondered about people paying attention to ceilings. He disregarded his wondering about his wondering, and yet again resumed relaxing despite being pretty sure things were about to become distinctly un-relaxing quite soon.
The Templar High Council wrote:The number of times Nek makes sense is grossly outnumbered by the times he doesn't.
IC Info: TL;DR verson of Nekronia: Authoritarian government with elements of the USSR and national socialism. Everyone works for the government, and buys from the government, obsoleting taxes as the money does not leave the country, save for government buying of items of foreign nations. Military is advanced but unconventional, focusing on infantry and psychological warfare. Primary method of national income is export of armaments and other war-related items.

OOC Info: I am a male and an atheist.
Lithianity's Knight of Hilarity and Jackie-***ery

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:51 pm

Charmera wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:Memoir had slipped behind the new girl cackling, "KEHKEHKEHKEH! HELLO PUPPET!" He grabbed her head and giggled some more, still in full clothing despite standing in the hot spring. His eyes sparkled with the flames of madness as he grinned at her. "WHO are you SUPPOSED TO BE, Puppet? YOU'RE HALLOWEEN COSTUME SUUUUUCKS! KAHKAHKAHKAH!!!"

Susie merely raised an eyebrow at the mad demon. Staring Memoir strait in the eyes, no fear in her own, for perhaps she had none at all. She paused, partly trying to wrap her mind around what he was saying. Puppet. Wonderful. I suppose I'll have to endure than fucking nickname. She thought to herself. She assumed he was asking for some sort of introduction "Susie." She replied. "That's my name."

Memoir's creepy grin slowly turned into a frown, then a scowl. "I DIDN'T ASK YOUR NAME!" and threw Susie back into the pool. His smile returned as he stomped through the pool, splashing everyone, and marched straight through the doors of the hotsprings, before getting to the lobby and charging straight into Nolan's room, shouting, "LILY!!! I MISSED YOU!"

Anuragini stood up and walked over to Susie, helping her up. "Sorry about that. Memoir isn't very friendly."
Last edited by Hetland 2 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:43 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Charmera wrote:Susie merely raised an eyebrow at the mad demon. Staring Memoir strait in the eyes, no fear in her own, for perhaps she had none at all. She paused, partly trying to wrap her mind around what he was saying. Puppet. Wonderful. I suppose I'll have to endure than fucking nickname. She thought to herself. She assumed he was asking for some sort of introduction "Susie." She replied. "That's my name."

Memoir's creepy grin slowly turned into a frown, then a scowl. "I DIDN'T ASK YOUR NAME!" and threw Susie back into the pool. His smile returned as he stomped through the pool, splashing everyone, and marched straight through the doors of the hotsprings, before getting to the lobby and charging straight into Nolan's room, shouting, "LILY!!! I MISSED YOU!"

Anuragini stood up and walked over to Susie, helping her up. "Sorry about that. Memoir isn't very friendly."

Susie accepted Gini's help. Gritting her teeth in suppressed rage. The fact the demon had tossed her back into the pool like a ragdoll was humiliating enough, but the fact she could do nothing about it further made Susie feel small and childlike. Susie brushed her hair out of her eyes, as it had been messed up more than a bit after being tossed into the pool. She looked up at Gini, nodding. "I see that..." She replied. "So... what's your name?" She supposed she should get to know as many people as possible.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Charmera wrote:Susie accepted Gini's help. Gritting her teeth in suppressed rage. The fact the demon had tossed her back into the pool like a ragdoll was humiliating enough, but the fact she could do nothing about it further made Susie feel small and childlike. Susie brushed her hair out of her eyes, as it had been messed up more than a bit after being tossed into the pool. She looked up at Gini, nodding. "I see that..." She replied. "So... what's your name?" She supposed she should get to know as many people as possible.

Anuragini smilled pleasantly. "Anuragini Rathasharma. My father is Memoir's..." She paused, looking away sheepishly, "Host. And before you ask, no, I'm not adopted." She smiled, and sat back down next to Susie. "You like it here?" She was looking at the sky, before glancing down and pursing her lips. Purnima bounded out from behind where she'd been hiding from Memoir and cannonballed in next to her Master, landing head first on the stone floor. Anuragini sighed and placed her face in her palms at her familiar's antics.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Charmera wrote:Susie accepted Gini's help. Gritting her teeth in suppressed rage. The fact the demon had tossed her back into the pool like a ragdoll was humiliating enough, but the fact she could do nothing about it further made Susie feel small and childlike. Susie brushed her hair out of her eyes, as it had been messed up more than a bit after being tossed into the pool. She looked up at Gini, nodding. "I see that..." She replied. "So... what's your name?" She supposed she should get to know as many people as possible.

Anuragini smilled pleasantly. "Anuragini Rathasharma. My father is Memoir's..." She paused, looking away sheepishly, "Host. And before you ask, no, I'm not adopted." She smiled, and sat back down next to Susie. "You like it here?" She was looking at the sky, before glancing down and pursing her lips. Purnima bounded out from behind where she'd been hiding from Memoir and cannonballed in next to her Master, landing head first on the stone floor. Anuragini sighed and placed her face in her palms at her familiar's antics.

"That wasn't going to be my first question..." Susie replied, raising an eyebrow. She was about to respond when she was suddenly interrupted by the girls demon. She shook her head rolling her eyes Someone's obviously been taking too much cat nip.... "Depends, if you mean in this spring, apart from being tossed like a ragdoll it's been enjoyable." She replied, a hand on her chin "If you mean here as in part of the illuminati, then I would have to say I'm still not sure..."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse