NATION

PASSWORD

Assassin's Creed: Cold War(IC Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Assassin's Creed: Cold War(IC Closed)

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:51 pm

"The Cold War isn't thawing; it is burning with a deadly heat. Communism isn't sleeping; it is, as always, plotting, scheming, working, fighting"
-Richard M. Nixon
Background: Thee battle between Templars and Assassins has Ben going on for hundreds if not thousands of years. The Templars fight for control and hope to create a stable and peaceful world through their "New World Order." Their origins are believed to have began with the murder of Abel by Cain, Cain being the the first Templar. The Templar order rose to be a powerful organization during the Middle Ages with the formation of the Knights of Templar. The Templars have organizations all across the world to attempt to influence world and seize total control. The Assassin Order was formed to stop the Templar order and to promote freedom and peace throughout the world. The origins of the assassin order date back to Adam and Eve who rebelled against "those who came before" by stealing pieces of Eden. Famous assassins have defeated Templar plots through history, from Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad in the Middle Ages, and Ezio Auditore da Firenze during the Renaissance to Connor Kenway during the American Revolution. The Assassin order is based on secrecy and uses their skills to thwart Templar plots. The Templars have caused every major conflict in history. From the Assassination of Julius Caesar to the Murder of JFK, the templars have changed history for the worse.

1967, a time of war, a time of change. In America, the Templars are manipulating the government to escalate. The Assassins are trying to open the path for Civil rights. In Vietnam the Cold War is steps away from going hot. It is your job to fight for freedom as an Assassin or order as a Templar, be it at home, or abroad.

The Three Tenets:
Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent
Hide in plain sight
Never compromise the Brotherhood

No one liners please try to make as detailed posts as possible.
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:11 pm

North Vietnam, near the DMZ
Joe lay in wait, his targets moving slowly through the dense jungle. He was trying to fre a pro-American spy captured by 3 Templar agents. That Templar agent won't know what hit 'em Joe thought. He took a deep breath and let half of it out. Bang! the rifle kicked against his shoulder. The Templar's head exploded into a red mist. He ran from his cover and took down the other two agents. He then freed the captive Vietnamese woman and lead her across the border.

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:46 pm

Germany, near Berlin Wall.

There stood Jim, looking at the wall in a quiet rage. "Are really the ones to decide what is best for these people? Sure they did horrible things, but we overstayed our welcome." He thought. It was a quiet day, not too cold or hot but mild. He was sent here by the order to look at the condition of the country. Two days from now he would be sent to Vietnam to hell, he dreaded it, as he could care less for the Vietnamese people, but he heard there was a high ranking Templar there, he also heard there was a assassin there who could help him. He would take this mission no matter how glum it was.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:49 pm

Togeria wrote: Germany, near Berlin Wall.

There stood Jim, looking at the wall in a quiet rage. "Are really the ones to decide what is best for these people? Sure they did horrible things, but we overstayed our welcome." He thought. It was a quiet day, not too cold or hot but mild. He was sent here by the order to look at the condition of the country. Two days from now he would be sent to Vietnam to hell, he dreaded it, as he could care less for the Vietnamese people, but he heard there was a high ranking Templar there, he also heard there was a assassin there who could help him. He would take this mission no matter how glum it was.

2 Days Later
Joe sat against a tree, waiting for the other assassin. He had to be careful, a lot of American troops were around. He did not need to be sent back to his old unit.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:00 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:
Togeria wrote: Germany, near Berlin Wall.

2 Days Later
Joe sat against a tree, waiting for the other assassin. He had to be careful, a lot of American troops were around. He did not need to be sent back to his old unit.

Jim saw a man standing near a tree, he was different from the others almost as if he was hiding himself. He came up to the man,"howdy, the name is Jim, how about yours?" He asked. This man felt to different. Too different. As if he was dangerous, as dangerous as Jim himself. He would keep on his toes.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Togeria wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:2 Days Later

Jim saw a man standing near a tree, he was different from the others almost as if he was hiding himself. He came up to the man,"howdy, the name is Jim, how about yours?" He asked. This man felt to different. Too different. As if he was dangerous, as dangerous as Jim himself. He would keep on his toes.

"Names Joe. You look like a greenie" Joe's uniform was worn and covered in mud and blood, his face was cut up and a bloody mess. He had his hidden blades ready, this man seemed.... different. He had a certain air to him, an air that said he wasn't new to killing, just this place. "Nice ring you have there"

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:13 pm

He noticed his ring, so either this guy was ultra observant or he was an assassin. Jim went with the latter. He looked at the mans hands, seeing a similar ring on him too. "Hello brother, I've been assigned to help take out the Templar." He said in a quiet voice, showing his ring to the man for examination.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Togeria wrote:He noticed his ring, so either this guy was ultra observant or he was an assassin. Jim went with the latter. He looked at the mans hands, seeing a similar ring on him too. "Hello brother, I've been assigned to help take out the Templar." He said in a quiet voice, showing his ring to the man for examination.

"Ah, good. I've been waiting for you. The templar is not far from here. Actually... He's your CO"

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:19 pm

"So, when do we kill him." This wouldn't be a hard task. He's killed many men before, what would be hard is all the soldiers around the CO.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:20 pm

Togeria wrote:"So, when do we kill him." This wouldn't be a hard task. He's killed many men before, what would be hard is all the soldiers around the CO.

"You guys are going on patrol in a few minutes. You have to take point and then I will stage an ambush. In the confusion, you kill him"

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:33 pm

Togeria wrote:"So, when do we kill him." This wouldn't be a hard task. He's killed many men before, what would be hard is all the soldiers around the CO.

"You guys are going on patrol in a few minutes. You have to take point and then I will stage an ambush. In the confusion, you kill him"

"Fine, don't keep me waiting. I'm stationed here until the remainder of the war, and to be honest I kinda hate fighting people who didn't do anything to deserve it." He stated, he was a young but often serious man, maybe too serious for his age. When he killed his targets he killed them quick no ands or ifs about it. He walked to his squad seeing his CO. He looked in his 40s, his hair graying, and a well built physic. Jim would need to stab his throat, a clean quick kill. He put on his hidden blade and stated marching with the squad.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Togeria wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:"You guys are going on patrol in a few minutes. You have to take point and then I will stage an ambush. In the confusion, you kill him"

"Fine, don't keep me waiting. I'm stationed here until the remainder of the war, and to be honest I kinda hate fighting people who didn't do anything to deserve it." He stated, he was a young but often serious man, maybe too serious for his age. When he killed his targets he killed them quick no ands or ifs about it. He walked to his squad seeing his CO. He looked in his 40s, his hair graying, and a well built physic. Jim would need to stab his throat, a clean quick kill. He put on his hidden blade and stated marching with the squad.

Joe had set up 5 trip wires attached to flares and firecracker to simulate gunshots. On soldier tripped on a wire and set off the firecrackers and flares. The G.Is dropped and Joe began firing above their heads. He threw a smoke grenade to cover his ally.

Faustin Land
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Faustin Land » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Togeria wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:"You guys are going on patrol in a few minutes. You have to take point and then I will stage an ambush. In the confusion, you kill him"

Suddenly, the CO collapses. Upon closer inspection, a poison dart appears to be lodged in his neck
"It's not our war? It's not our war?" cries (in)famous Faustin Land-born fascist Kayla Schultz. "Well maybe it's time it became our war! Faustin Land should take a more active, and by 'active' I mean 'hostile', role in international politics! This ethnic squabbling will be over when the war is over, and WE can end that war and purge the impure! Remove Kebab! Sieg Faustin Land!" - From one of my issues.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:37 pm

Faustin Land wrote:
Togeria wrote:"Fine, don't keep me waiting. I'm stationed here until the remainder of the war, and to be honest I kinda hate fighting people who didn't do anything to deserve it." He stated, he was a young but often serious man, maybe too serious for his age. When he killed his targets he killed them quick no ands or ifs about it. He walked to his squad seeing his CO. He looked in his 40s, his hair graying, and a well built physic. Jim would need to stab his throat, a clean quick kill. He put on his hidden blade and stated marching with the squad.

Suddenly, the CO collapses. Upon closer inspection, a poison dart appears to be lodged in his neck

OOC: No one liners please.

Faustin Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Faustin Land » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Faustin Land wrote:Suddenly, the CO collapses. Upon closer inspection, a poison dart appears to be lodged in his neck

OOC: No one liners please.

OOC: That wasn't a joke.
"It's not our war? It's not our war?" cries (in)famous Faustin Land-born fascist Kayla Schultz. "Well maybe it's time it became our war! Faustin Land should take a more active, and by 'active' I mean 'hostile', role in international politics! This ethnic squabbling will be over when the war is over, and WE can end that war and purge the impure! Remove Kebab! Sieg Faustin Land!" - From one of my issues.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:40 pm

Faustin Land wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:OOC: No one liners please.

OOC: That wasn't a joke.

OOC: Please expand your post.

Faustin Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Faustin Land » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:50 pm

Faustin Land wrote:OOC: That wasn't a joke.

OOC: Please expand your post.

OOC: Okay.

Suddenly, the OC is shot.

It wasn't so much the pain, but the shock, the surprise, of almost anticipating, feeling the hot, wet pain in his chest, the hole the bullet made. It wasn't what he expected. He had thought there would be more pain. He stumbled, taken aback, still looking dully into the air, not know what came next, just knowing that it was the end.

Neema
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neema » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Vietnam, two miles north of the ambush.

Vitaly sat in his tent, solemnly assembling his weapon. "Могу ли я не нужно использовать это убийство устройство в этот день, но если я делаю, направлять свою цель." He prayed softly, folding the barrel extension into the carry position and attaching the sling to the large rifle as he slipped the strap over his shoulder and left the tent.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Anarchism, Socialism or Communism post this capitalist.

http://riserevolt.wordpress.com/

E#;B

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Faustin Land wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:OOC: Please expand your post.

OOC: Okay.

Suddenly, the OC is shot.

It wasn't so much the pain, but the shock, the surprise, of almost anticipating, feeling the hot, wet pain in his chest, the hole the bullet made. It wasn't what he expected. He had thought there would be more pain. He stumbled, taken aback, still looking dully into the air, not know what came next, just knowing that it was the end.

Joe saw the muzzle flash through the smoke and jumped into a tree. He saw the man sneaked across the tree tops to the tree above the man's head. Joe dropped down and aimed his pistol at the man's head.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Jim went in to kill the OC when he saw the man drop. He was struggling for air, struggling for life. He looked like a fish you just took out of water. Jim took the dart out his neck, he would investigate it later right now he would have to leave. "Everyone, get out of here!" He yelled, as him and his squad returned to base.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Faustin Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Faustin Land » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:58 pm

The man, who oddly looks like 007, jumps from tree to tree in an effort to flee the crime scene.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:59 pm

Faustin Land wrote:The man, who oddly looks like 007, jumps from tree to tree in an effort to flee the crime scene.

Joe put's two bullets into the man's hand and leg.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Back at the base Jim looks at the dart," he was poisoned. Damnit that was suppose to be my kill." Jim looked around the site before heading back to the sight, he would have to check the body.
Last edited by Togeria on Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Faustin Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Faustin Land » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Faustin Land wrote:The man, who oddly looks like 007, jumps from tree to tree in an effort to flee the crime scene.

Joe put's two bullets into the man's hand and leg.

The man falls to the ground, but easily gets up shortly afterwords.

"Ha! Tis but a flesh wound"

The man throws two daggers at the assassin before fleeing the scene for good.
Last edited by Faustin Land on Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:03 pm

Faustin Land wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:Joe put's two bullets into the man's hand and leg.

The man falls to the ground, but gets up without even flinching.

"Ha! Tis but a flesh wound"

The man throws two daggers at the assassin before fleeing the scene for good.

The Assassin chases after the man, tracking the blood trail.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse