NATION

PASSWORD

Five Nights at Freddy's Funland(IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Ammar
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Five Nights at Freddy's Funland(IC)

Postby Ammar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:36 am

OOC

This is the IC for the Five Nights at Freddy's Funland RP.

The clock tower in the middle of the park gave a loud ding as little children roared with applause as the gates to the park opened for the summer. While the kids were happy, the parents were not. Understandably so, too. If children went missing at a certain location other kids loved, you would be a little off about that place too. Regardless they brought their kids, praying for the best at this runned down amusement park. Fortunately, the characters have all been replaced and the new ones looked pretty impressive, but they still had something creepy about them. They often eyed certain people a certain way like trained watchdogs.
☻ / This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Heads up: Ammar is a desert country.
Film Company - National Anthem - Encyclopedia
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy
United Republic of Taiwan

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:49 am

Having come in shortly before, Ned had been seeing to a winding motor on the 'coaster that he had been told was malfunctioning. Though the letter of his employment containing the joke about the two robots was slightly odd.

It was a joke, right? He thought for the hundredth time, finishing repairs on the motor. He looked at the slightly worn structure. "Well, something tells me I'm going to be busy" he mused to himself, packing up his toolbox. He had several other jobs to do, and not a second to waste.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Foxy and Freddy were both in Firehouse Rock, repeating tje same dialouge programmed intovthem for a long time. Freddy would ask about Foxy's box, only to then set the place on fire as Foxy yelled at him for it. After a while Foxy noticed that there was a door next to him. He opened the door and went outside.

He saw all the little kids excitedly cheering for him as he said "Ahoy, me harties. This be the time to get yer party goin'! You best get ready, or else ye be walkin' the plank!"
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

The State of Deseret
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The State of Deseret » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Carlos entered the park. His shift shouldn't start till night time, but he figured he might as well walk around a little. He walked up to the Clock Tower to check the Time after that he sat down by a Pizza place drank a little coke before looking around at the surroundings.

Things didn't seem to bad. Night watch would be hard with only two guards, but not impossible. Now Carlos just had to waot for night and continue to explore the park in the meantime.
American | Latter-Day Saint Mormon | Nationalist | Non-Interventionist | Socially Libertarian | Interventionist Capitalism

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Once the motor was back in action, he had to fix a broken drive chain higher up on the structure, forcing him up an structure about 30 ft high. He had done numerous jobs like this, but something about this whole place made him uneasy. He had seen several of the animatronics on his way over and while the kids seemed great fans, He wasn't so sure.

They seemed slightly run down, and a closer look at them put it right into the uncanny valley. As he worked, he couldn't help but think that it would be only so long before an accident involving them would happen.

Then a disturbing thought entered his mind, giving him a moment's pause. "what if such a thing has already happened?". This made him shudder, as more unsettling questions flashed through his head.

"maybe i'm just being paranoid" he mused "after all, they seem well enough maintained...but still, it's down right creepy at times"
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Northern European Senates remnants
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern European Senates remnants » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Johan showed his id and workers status to gain entry into the park, he was heading to the kitchen when he saw foxy come out of his box, it never suprised how much technology was used these days, Johan was an experienced chef and was required to be one here he was due to work tommorow but in the meantime he went to have a look around and meet the other chef. He walked up to the kitchen and knocked, there was no answer but he could tell by the yelling that it was a hectic frenzy to prepare the foods, he walked in just passing a young waitress carrying 4 plates, he said hello but she didn't seem impressed, he walked Passed benches and sinks and caught up with the chef or head chef he expected he went over to the lady, she said who name was Victoria and she threw him his hat and chefs clothing, she said you must be the other chef, Johan answered yes, and said," I'm not supposed to be working today I need to catch up with the CEO and give him my proper details, I submitted incorrectly, after that maybe," Victoria didn't like the answer.

OOC: can I meet the CEO in the IC?
By the way this is my awesome factbook it would be muchly appreciated if you rated it, Thankyou
Please rate this Factbook
[color=#0040FF]

Freddy Fazbears Pizza
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Freddy Fazbears Pizza » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:08 pm

John had just arrived for his first shift at Freddy's Funland. He wore his clean, crisp uniform and carried a bag of precision tools that would be needed to fix the advanced animatronics. John made his way to Firehouse Rock to check up on Freddy and Foxy. He remembered them from when he was a kid. Foxy was his favorite, and seeing those robots had inspired him to get into robotics in the first place.

John caught sight of Foxy and smiled at him. He saw kids gathering around the machine and cheering.

"Hello Foxy!" he said as he waved to the robot. He moved closer to Foxy and watched him closely to make sure nothing on him was broken. John had heard the software running the new robots was rather advanced, so he was excited to see the fox in action.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:10 pm

Johannes came to work early on the first day he saw the chef and walked to him "Eh Hallo?,I am Johannes Gutenburg I'm the new Night Shift worker do you know where the CEO is?"
That's when he noticed that Bonny was staring him down it sent shivers down his back
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:29 pm

Freddy Fazbears Pizza wrote:John had just arrived for his first shift at Freddy's Funland. He wore his clean, crisp uniform and carried a bag of precision tools that would be needed to fix the advanced animatronics. John made his way to Firehouse Rock to check up on Freddy and Foxy. He remembered them from when he was a kid. Foxy was his favorite, and seeing those robots had inspired him to get into robotics in the first place.

John caught sight of Foxy and smiled at him. He saw kids gathering around the machine and cheering.

"Hello Foxy!" he said as he waved to the robot. He moved closer to Foxy and watched him closely to make sure nothing on him was broken. John had heard the software running the new robots was rather advanced, so he was excited to see the fox in action.

"Ahoy there, me sallewag." Foxy excitedly responded with his metal tongue wagging all over the place. Foxy frantically looked all around answering questions the kids asked when a new face entered. In an Australian sounding voice, "No no no." he whined dispersing the crowd. "Foxy, what are you doin' out here? Get ya gears back in there!" he ordered as Foxy, sadky, went back inside.

The man turned his attention to John. "Oh yes, top of the morning to ya. I'm Sesal, the CFO of the park." he introduced.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern European Senates remnants » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:30 pm

Lingria wrote:Johannes came to work early on the first day he saw the chef and walked to him "Eh Hallo?,I am Johannes Gutenburg I'm the new Night Shift worker do you know where the CEO is?"
That's when he noticed that Bonny was staring him down it sent shivers down his back

Johan walked out of the kitchen and saw a man asking for directions, Johan walked up to him and welcomed himself,"hello, Johannes I'm Johan I heard you were looking for the boss, you must be another night guard security is tight here," Johannes looked up but continueslly looked over in the direction of bonny, "um we could go together, to the CEO that is, he is at management follow me, so without hesitation Johannes followed Johan to management where a mr Scott was standing, keeping an eye on the animatronics.
By the way this is my awesome factbook it would be muchly appreciated if you rated it, Thankyou
[color=#0040FF]

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern European Senates remnants » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Johan walked over to Scott and asked I would like to talk to you and so would this mister Johannes not sure why though, would you be able to help me?
[color=#0040FF]

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:45 pm

His previous jobs having been completed, ned found himself in a most unusual position. With a little time to spare. He sat on the scaffold on the side of the 'coaster, he could see a lot of the park from his vantage point.

He took a deep breath and set his toolbox down. "I feel as if fate has driven me here" he said to nobody in particular. "But why?"

After spending some time in introspection, he made his way down to ground level, knowing he would need to be on the move and checking various mechanical parts at all times. Giving a casual nod to freddy as he passed by.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:47 pm

Northern European Senates remnants wrote:Johan walked over to Scott and asked I would like to talk to you and so would this mister Johannes not sure why though, would you be able to help me?

Scott was busy on his bluetooth talking to the pizza companies over a contract dispute. "Look, is it eadible? Is it safe to eat? Then send it up! I don't see what the problem is!" he yelled over the phone. He then hanged up, understandibly upset. "Can you believe those morons won't give me that cardboard they call food?" he complained.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern European Senates remnants » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:49 pm

Ammar wrote:
Northern European Senates remnants wrote:Johan walked over to Scott and asked I would like to talk to you and so would this mister Johannes not sure why though, would you be able to help me?

Scott was busy on his bluetooth talking to the pizza companies over a contract dispute. "Look, is it eadible? Is it safe to eat? Then send it up! I don't see what the problem is!" he yelled over the phone. He then hanged up, understandibly upset. "Can you believe those morons won't give me that cardboard they call food?" he complained.

Johan looked shocked but continued, " um sir Johannes is looking for you and I need to ask for something as well,"
[color=#0040FF]

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:53 pm

Northern European Senates remnants wrote:
Ammar wrote:Scott was busy on his bluetooth talking to the pizza companies over a contract dispute. "Look, is it eadible? Is it safe to eat? Then send it up! I don't see what the problem is!" he yelled over the phone. He then hanged up, understandibly upset. "Can you believe those morons won't give me that cardboard they call food?" he complained.

Johan looked shocked but continued, " um sir Johannes is looking for you and I need to ask for something as well,"

Scott continued on with his tyrade, until finally stopping, suddenly experiencing a mood shift, and happily asked "So, what can I do for you boys?"
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Freddy Fazbears Pizza
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freddy Fazbears Pizza » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Ammar wrote:"Ahoy there, me sallewag." Foxy excitedly responded with his metal tongue wagging all over the place. Foxy frantically looked all around answering questions the kids asked when a new face entered. In an Australian sounding voice, "No no no." he whined dispersing the crowd. "Foxy, what are you doin' out here? Get ya gears back in there!" he ordered as Foxy, sadky, went back inside.

The man turned his attention to John. "Oh yes, top of the morning to ya. I'm Sesal, the CFO of the park." he introduced.

John frowned when he heard the man scold Foxy. He watched the fox robot go back to his spot and felt bad for the robot. It was kinda silly, but he did feel an emotional connection with the Freddy Fazbear characters.

He soon heard the Australian voice again and turned to Sesal. "Hello. Nice to meet you Sir. I'm the new technician for the animatronics. I must say, they are very impressive robots. They're the most advanced I've ever seen to be honest."

He turned back to look at Foxy for a moment. The way he talked and followed commands made him seem almost alive. He was sure it was just clever programming, but he still wanted a chance to test the limits of their software.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:10 pm

Ammar wrote:
Northern European Senates remnants wrote:

Scott continued on with his tyrade, until finally stopping, suddenly experiencing a mood shift, and happily asked "So, what can I do for you boys?"

Johannes scared by the response from Scott started blurting German "Sir, ich meine Scott möchte äh äh der Maschine wissen, warum haben Zähne und wann ich die Arbeit beginnen?"
Johannes waited paciently for a response from Scott
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:23 pm

Scott started to laugh, but then he got angry. "A raise? You just started here, and are now asking for a raise?" The phone then rang. He answered saying "Yeah yeah. I'll get to you in a moment." He turned his attention back to them. "Now, what is it you want?"
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:26 pm

Ammar wrote:Scott started to laugh, but then he got angry. "A raise? You just started here, and are now asking for a raise?" The phone then rang. He answered saying "Yeah yeah. I'll get to you in a moment." He turned his attention back to them. "Now, what is it you want?"

"Sir when do I start and why do the Machines need teeth?"

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:28 pm

Freddy Fazbears Pizza wrote:
Ammar wrote:"Ahoy there, me sallewag." Foxy excitedly responded with his metal tongue wagging all over the place. Foxy frantically looked all around answering questions the kids asked when a new face entered. In an Australian sounding voice, "No no no." he whined dispersing the crowd. "Foxy, what are you doin' out here? Get ya gears back in there!" he ordered as Foxy, sadky, went back inside.

John frowned when he heard the man scold Foxy. He watched the fox robot go back to his spot and felt bad for the robot. It was kinda silly, but he did feel an emotional connection with the Freddy Fazbear characters.

He soon heard the Australian voice again and turned to Sesal. "Hello. Nice to meet you Sir. I'm the new technician for the animatronics. I must say, they are very impressive robots. They're the most advanced I've ever seen to be honest."

He turned back to look at Foxy for a moment. The way he talked and followed commands made him seem almost alive. He was sure it was just clever programming, but he still wanted a chance to test the limits of their software.

Sesal took that as a compliment. "Yes they sure are. You know, the software used on these guys wee intended to be used in the line of duty. Foxy here was going to a real Robocop, but after the programmer got detained for illegally owned firearms, Scott purchased the software, reworking it for these guys to keep the park safe." he explained.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:39 pm

At the diner, there was a loud banging sound coming from the kitchen. Bonnie came out with a pizza covering his face. Inside, the head chef Vito was complaining about how disgusting the food he had t prepare was. "It is outrageous. Kids may eat anything, but not this garbage!" he complained. He threw out the frozen pizza and got out some flour. "If you want a job done right, do it yourself." he muttered starting to cook.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Jeremy Beaver
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeremy Beaver » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:40 pm

John Howler began his day just like anyone else. But Johns days are always different some way some how. After getting ready and Dressing up for his new job at the park after Working for Olive garden for 5 years he got to the Theme park. Upon showing his ID and getting in he went to the Restaurant. Children and Bored out of there mind Parents is all he saw on his way there. He assumed his Post and started Showing families to there seats.

But. Something was off, he felt Watched. Not sure by who or what. he decides to Take his break and Meet up with Fellow employee's in the Lounge. No one was there so he just sat there Resting, Waiting.
The one and only Senior Constable Geert and local Vladimir Putin at the 389th OPC Chat thread.

One of P2TM's only Kansans!
Proud Putinist

"From space there are no Borders just geographical landmarks" - Le me.
Hall of Failed RP's!
SOLAR a Space character RP
Men of Steel a WW2 Tank Crew RP
Skys of Thunder:Korea a Aircraft Character RP
Operation Cherry Blossoms at Night Character RP DOA

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:47 pm

Lingria wrote:
Ammar wrote:Scott started to laugh, but then he got angry. "A raise? You just started here, and are now asking for a raise?" The phone then rang. He answered saying "Yeah yeah. I'll get to you in a moment." He turned his attention back to them. "Now, what is it you want?"

"Sir when do I start and why do the Machines need teeth?"

Scott calmed down. "Oh, uh, you have tje night shift, right?" Scott asked for clarity pulling out his books of papers. "Let's see, the night shift will begin at 11:30 tonight and last till 5:30. I think." he said, turning back to his phone. "Well, you can't even cook!" he raged at the other guy telling the two to leave.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Freddy Fazbears Pizza
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freddy Fazbears Pizza » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:56 pm

Ammar wrote:Sesal took that as a compliment. "Yes they sure are. You know, the software used on these guys wee intended to be used in the line of duty. Foxy here was going to a real Robocop, but after the programmer got detained for illegally owned firearms, Scott purchased the software, reworking it for these guys to keep the park safe." he explained.

John smiled and said "Back when I worked for Cyberdyne I helped design robots for the military, but not even those were like Foxy and his friends. I really liked these guys as a kid. It's great to get to work with them as an adult as well. I look forward to getting to know them better. If any of them start to malfunction, give me a call"

He had heard of the project to make robotic police, as well as it's unfortunate end. Within the robotics industry it made quite a stir. He just didn't know the machines were bought by Freddy's Funland. John had a newfound respect for the animatronics, and he now understood why they were a cut above the average amusement park contraption.

Jeremy Beaver
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeremy Beaver » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:04 pm

Ignore
Last edited by Jeremy Beaver on Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The one and only Senior Constable Geert and local Vladimir Putin at the 389th OPC Chat thread.

One of P2TM's only Kansans!
Proud Putinist

"From space there are no Borders just geographical landmarks" - Le me.
Hall of Failed RP's!
SOLAR a Space character RP
Men of Steel a WW2 Tank Crew RP
Skys of Thunder:Korea a Aircraft Character RP
Operation Cherry Blossoms at Night Character RP DOA

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse