NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdom Hearts: Heartless Rising Reboot (OOC/Sign ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Kingdom Hearts: Heartless Rising Reboot (OOC/Sign ups)

Postby Quavv » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:21 am

Plot:
This story is independent of the Kingdom Hearts games.

The main characters, [insert here], [insert here], and [insert here] have been transported from their worlds to the world of Mesotamia. [insert here] becomes the wielder of the keyblade. The main characters eventually meet some people in Mesotamia, and the people inform them on what has happened the reason they are there. After being informed about the the Heartless, the keyblade, and the fact that there are other worlds, a wizard of Mesotamia named Wiwoka arrives. He provides the main characters with even more information, and tells them that they must travel with him to save the other worlds and defeat the Heartless.

If you need information about the keyblade, the heartless, or other specific details regarding Kingdom Hearts then look here: Kingdom Hearts Wiki

Please read the spoilers below. Applications are within the spoilers.

The three main characters, other than Wiwoka, will be RP'd by individuals other than myself. Main characters must be completely original and cannot be connected to any canon worlds. Each of these OC's will be traveling through all the worlds, so if you are submitting a main character app then you MUST intend to be active, especially if you are the wielder of the keyblade. I will choose who the keyblade wielder is once all three main characters have been accepted. You can request to be the wielder but don't make it a part of your app because it's still my decision. Also, you have total creative freedom with your character, so they can basically have whatever powers or abilities you want. Please do not make their powers OP though, because I probably won't accept your app if I see some planetary destruction attack or something.

Note: Character worlds have been absorbed in darkness and will NOT be visited IC, so please include information about your character's home world in their bio.

Original Character (OC) Application:
Name:
World of Origin (must be your own creation):
Species:
Image of Character (Required):
List of Powers/Abilities and Weapons:
Biography:

Each world will be RP'd be a different person. You can submit a world app even if you already have a main character. You can only RP one world, and once your world is completed IC, you CANNOT make another one. RPers of worlds can RP all the inhabitants of the world with one exception that is explained in the "Canon Characters" spoiler below. As an RPer of a world, you MUST be active when we reach your world. The RP will die if the OP of a world is not active when needed. Each world will have a boss that must be defeated to reveal a keyhole that frees the particular world from the heartless. Also, the OP of a world is free to control the heartless within that world as minions of the boss. World OPs are responsible for developing the story of their world to keep it interesting and not making the world too difficult to complete. Worlds MUST and characters within them MUST be canon.

World Application
Name of World:
Boss:
Wikipedia Link:

Canon characters are the individual inhabitants of the worlds. If you are a world OP, you can RP all free inhabitants. If you are not a world OP, or if we are currently in the world of another RPer, you can RP as a canon character. You can RP as a maximum of two canon characters at a time, and if one dies or we move to the next world, you can claim new canon characters.

Example: If we are in the world of Super Mario, the OP is free to RP as all the inhabitants. If another RPer claims Luigi and Yoshi, then the World OP cannot use them. If Luigi dies, the RPer can claim Princess Daisy to replace him.

RPers of Main characters are allowed can only RP one cannon character at a time. Also, when we move to the next world, RPers who do not have a Main Character can have their canons travel to the next world with the group of mains. The RPer will still be restricted to two canons at a time. All this will usually result in some players switching canon characters constantly throughout an RP. So those who choose not to RP a World or Main Character will have a lot more flexibility in this RP. You do not really need an application for a canon character, but you do need to post their name and a wikipedia link for them. You cannot claim a canon character until we reach their world, nor can you bring a canon into the story if we've already passed their world or if their world is not in the story at all. So Goku can't somehow appear in the story at the Naruto World if the Dragonball Z world has already been visited or has not been visited.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:30 am

You aren't going to kill this one like you killed Battle of the Behemoths, right?

Anywhoo, reserving one of the main characters. Is it okay if they have an older, mentor/advisor figure also from their world that travels with them? Y'know, kind of a Gandalf/Dumbledore/Yoda/The Doctor archetype.
Signatures are so 2014.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:39 am

Main Characters

Name: Wiwoka
World of Origin: Mesotamia
Species: Paist
Image of Character:
List of Powers/Abilities and Weapons: Can open portals to various worlds. Magic that allows him to heal wounds, levitate, create force fields, use telepathy, and store items in pocket dimensions. Wiwoka wields a sword.
Biography: Wiwoka is a creature from the world of Mesotamia. He is known by Mesotamian citizens as the Keeper of Orb. The orb has bestowed upon Wiwoka vast knowledge which has allowed him to learn about the other dimensions and the keyblade as well as the heartless and their plan to consume the worlds in darkness. He's about 4 and a half feet tall. Wiwoka's is the last of his species, as a great tragedy happened long ago that killed off the rest of the Paist species. The great tragedy was a Heartless attack about 100 years ago.

Name: Bera
World of Origin (must be your own creation): Virio
Species: Faenor [In Virio, this refers to a human capable of using magic, they typically have very long lifespans]
Image of Character:
List of Powers/Abilities and Weapons: Pressure manipulation. Wields a broadsword and a revolver.
Biography: Her story isn't all that interesting. She grew up among a family of monster hunters in the city of Aldmoor. It was kind of an important place, what with the largest sky navy base in the world and a zeppelin port nearly as large. When she was 10, her Faenor powers kicked in, and she was simultaneously deemed old enough to go on hunts with the others. Suffice to say she did pretty damn well, despite never doing that well with long guns.

Name: Hutaosa
World of Origin: Anukur
Species: Immortal
Image of Character:
List of Powers/Abilities and Weapons:

-(Formerly) Immortality
-Immunity to aging
-Nigh-invulnerable skin: Bullets bounce off her, fire doesn't catch, nuclear weaponry is extremely painful but ultimately futile, etc. Note that this only applies to her skin - Getting shot or stabbed in the mouth or throat, poison, concussions, whiplash or having her ability to breath Nemean Lion-style harms her just as much as it does a normal human, for example. Also, she still feels pain, so while a sufficiently powerful blow won't harm her it will incapacitate her.
-Photographic memory and the inability to forget memories.
-The skills and knowledge that a ten-thousand year old being who remembers every moment of her life would logically have.
Biography: TBD

Name: Draek Pyroborn
World of Origin: Centarii
Species: Hame
Image of Character (Required):
List of Powers/Abilities and Weapons: Pyrokinesis, able to create, and control fire, has limited control over fire he has not created but absolute control over fire he as created.
Felane Hunting Bow Sturdy fire-proof shortbow that Draek was gifted by the Felrii, a humanoid, cat-like people, after leading the Hame charge that broke the Andyr (Lizardmen) army at the battle of Carshak, the final battle of the third Felrii-Andyr war. Sturdy and strong, it is also imbued with Felrii magic that means any arrow fired by the bow has the potential to travel up to 250 meters and accurately hit the target.
Andyr Cuirass A trophy from the battle of Carshak, Draek still wears this sturdy piece of armour made of interwoven Andyr scales.
Hame Lance The classic weapon of his people, Draek wields the lance skilfully. Not just a thrusting weapon,it can also be thrown although for obvious reasons this is generally a last resort.

Biography:
Being a Pyroborn, Draek was always going to be involved in warfare, and thus was trained at an early age. When his magic began to show Draek was trained in that as well, the Hame often using those born with magic as the leaders, thus it was with his first command that Draek was sent into the third Felrii-Andyr war after the Hame were bought into it by an Andyr attack on a Hame outpost near Felrii land. Proving the turning point of the battle, Draek's Hame charge broke through the organized Andyr flank and swept through the Andyr army, breaking it up and allowing the Felrii, who had up until that point been peppering the Andyr army with spears and arrows before pulling back, to charge in and show the individual strength that the Felrii were known for. As peace returned to Centarii Draek continued to train, until the Heartless appeared. Realizing it would take all the nations of Centarii to beat the Heartless the Hame quickly united with the Felrii and Andyr, however the lax Succubi refused to combine their army, thus it was issued that Draek was to be sent to them and to convince them to join in.
Upon arriving in Succubi lands Draek was surprised to find out that the Succubi knew about what was happening, and had sent their army to join up with the rest of Centarii's armies to fight the Heartless. With their magics the Succubi showed to Draek the battle, and how the Heartless horde, would eventually break through and destroy the armies of Centarii. Once again using their magics the Lords and Ladies of the Succubi offered Draek a last chance to escape the horde and to bring hope back to Centarii, although he did not know that they lied about the latter. Accepting their offer Draek took part in their ritual, opening a portal that would throw Draek to wherever help could be found, charging through Draek left Centarii behind, convinced he could save it (even if it was impossible) and could beat back the Heartless.

1. Mesotamia (IC starting world Rp'd by Quavv)
IC Status: In progress (Boss: None)

2. The Unova Region (Pokemon Video Game Universe RP'd by Valrifell)
IC Status: Not yet started (Boss: Ghetsis)

3. The World of TinTin (The Adventures of Tintin Rp'd by Shark isle)
IC Status: Not yet started (Boss: Doctor J. W Muller)

4.Earth (Puella Magi Madoka Magica Rp'd by Rupudska)
IC Status: Not yet started (Boss: Walpurgisnacht)

5. Metropolis (Metropolis 1927 Film RP'd by Harkback Union)
IC Status: Not yet started (Boss: Dr. Rotwang)

6. The World of James Bond (James Bond Universe RP'd by Rygondria)
IC Status: Not yet started (Boss: Ernst Starvo Blofeld)

7. The Digital World (Digimon Universe RP'd by Lord Lucemon)
IC Status: Not yet started (Boss: Demon Lord Lucemon)

8. World of Trophies (Nintendo Universe RP'd by Quavv)
IC Status: Not yet started (Bosses: Master Hand and Crazy Hand)
Last edited by Quavv on Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:31 am, edited 13 times in total.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:41 am

Utceforp wrote:You aren't going to kill this one like you killed Battle of the Behemoths, right?

Anywhoo, reserving one of the main characters. Is it okay if they have an older, mentor/advisor figure also from their world that travels with them? Y'know, kind of a Gandalf/Dumbledore/Yoda/The Doctor archetype.

The main characters will all be from different worlds and my character, Wiwoka, kinda fits the older adviser and guide role already. And no, I will NOT be killing this one.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:43 am

Quavv wrote:
Utceforp wrote:You aren't going to kill this one like you killed Battle of the Behemoths, right?

The main characters will all be from different worlds and my character, Wiwoka, kinda fits the older adviser and guide role already. And no, I will NOT be killing this one.

I think you misunderstood me. I meant that my main character would be part of a duo from a single world - one younger, weaker character who nevertheless needs to be guarded for various reasons that I will explain in their bio, and one older, stronger, smarter character that guards them.
Signatures are so 2014.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:51 am

Oh okay I understand. Yeah that would be great! If the mentor wasn't killed by an individual heartless than he will be restored along with the world once the Heartless are completely defeated.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Quavv wrote:Oh okay I understand. Yeah that would be great! If the mentor wasn't killed by an individual heartless than he will be restored along with the world once the Heartless are completely defeated.

Well, I was intending for my main char to be travelling with the mentor, along with the other main chars.
Signatures are so 2014.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:11 pm

Ooooooooh okay now I see. So you basically wanted to kinda have two characters. I will allow that, yes. But you must make an application for both of them and you will not be able to RP any canons unless one of your two characters dies.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:50 pm

Oh, fine, tag.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:51 pm

Name of World: The Unova Region (Gen. 6 Pokemon will make an appearance as well, though. Game Version, not anime)
Boss: Ghetsis
Wikipedia Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_(video_game_series)
Last edited by Valrifell on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:07 pm

Can I bring back my Adventures of TinTin world?

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:33 pm

Valrifell wrote:Name of World: The Unova Region (Gen. 6 Pokemon will make an appearance as well, though. Game Version, not anime)
Boss: Ghetsis
Wikipedia Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_(video_game_series)

Accepted!

Shark isle wrote:Can I bring back my Adventures of TinTin world?

Lol if you want to.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Quavv wrote:Ooooooooh okay now I see. So you basically wanted to kinda have two characters. I will allow that, yes. But you must make an application for both of them and you will not be able to RP any canons unless one of your two characters dies.

I'm actually going to just do one main character, I've changed my mind and modified my initial idea somewhat. I'm also going to do a canon character as well.
Signatures are so 2014.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Name of World: The World of TinTin
Boss: Doctor J.W Muller http://tintin.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_J.W._M%C3%BCller
Wikipedia Link: http://tintin.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:49 pm

Dibs on a main character, will start on an app tomorrow.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Metropolis (Metropolis 1927 Film) (Harkback Union)
Wikipedia Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_%281927_film%29
Boss: Dr. Rotwang

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Name of World: Earth (Madoka franchise)
Boss: Walpurgisnacht
Wikipedia Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica
Last edited by Rupudska on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Everyone is accepted!

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Quavv wrote:Everyone is accepted!

Also, I would join RP with character After we get to my World, if thats ok.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:25 pm

Quavv can i telegram you the plot for my World?

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Harkback Union wrote:
Quavv wrote:Everyone is accepted!

Also, I would join RP with character After we get to my World, if thats ok.

Once we begin you can only play as canons. You cannot make an OC character unless it is one of the 3 main characters.

Shark isle wrote:Quavv can i telegram you the plot for my World?

Yes.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:33 pm

Quavv wrote:
Harkback Union wrote:Also, I would join RP with character After we get to my World, if thats ok.

Once we begin you can only play as canons. You cannot make an OC character unless it is one of the 3 main characters.

Shark isle wrote:Quavv can i telegram you the plot for my World?

Yes.

Okay it is coming up.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:34 pm

Hmmm... I see.
If anyone wants to RP Canon Characters in My world, let me know...

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:43 pm

Around what age should the main characters be?
Signatures are so 2014.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Whatever age you want but I'd prefer teenagers, especially for the keyblade wielder. I'd also prefer that one of the main characters be a female.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse