NATION

PASSWORD

A Republican Revolt [Sovereign Charter Only]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Free Tuks
Envoy

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

A Republican Revolt [Sovereign Charter Only]

Postby Free Tuks » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:16 am

The Tsar looked angry. "I can't belive this is happening!" he yelled. "That treacherous Kolarov is going to what he deserves! He turned my people against me!" he said as his advisor tries to explain the situatio. The commander of the royal guard came into the room. "Your majesty, We must get you to safety. Your family is already at the safe house." he said with a worried voice. The Tsar didn't look very pleased. "We must first inform the other nations in the Sovereign Charter. Maybe they will help us". The guard nodded. "I will insruct my radioman to send the letter." . "Very well" said the Tsar. "We shall go to the safe house immediately, before the revolutionaries reach the palace". He pulled a lever, and a secret tunnel apppeared. "You didn't think I have some tricks, did you?" He told the surprised commander. "Shall we?" he said, and stepped into the tunnel.
An Urgent Message to the Nations of the Sovereign Charter

If you read this message it means a rebellion has begun.
The Republican Revolutinaries, led by the filthy Prime Minister Haim Kolarov have revolted against our beloved king!
This is a disaster. While we, the royalists, retained control over the military and the curch, the people are with the republic.
The industry and agriculture are under republican control.
We manged to retain control over the capital city, but riots happen all the time.
The Tsar and his family are safe. For now.
This is a plea for help. The Tsardom needs you!
Any help is appreciated: Economic, military, and moral.
For the Tsar!

Signed:
Royal Commissar Hary Kirov, head of the royal guard.
Last edited by Free Tuks on Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Fascist Ohio
Secretary

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Ohio » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Leader of Fascist Ohio, Benjamin Moss, received word of a revolt in Free Tuks. He decided he had to organize an army to keep the fall of another country to the wretched democracy. He sent 950750 men to the capital to help in the war. It would not be over quickly

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:56 pm

It was cold in the Grand Doge's office an aid came in the room and nervously said "Mr. Doge, sir, err Yarthol (Tukland Quilde Qualde) is in a revolution." The Doge simply made a low "humph" sound and looked into the aid's eyes " GODDA#&*# THOSE BA$!@/#$ the audacity of some people; It's disgusting! Sure I am all for Democracy and but this puts The Concurrence at risk
and the oil trade. (Says quietly) Get me on the phone with Nova Fortuna now!
mods are musty

monky :)

Enitami
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Enitami » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:08 pm

Enitami sent troops to the Free Tuks to help stop the rebellion, knowing full well how it feels to lose land to a democratic problem like this

Gotham City Empire
Envoy

Founded: Oct 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Response

Postby Gotham City Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:08 pm

Gotham Points nuke at Tukland.
Yells this is my answer to all my problems, ALL OF THEM. Rebels surrender or die you have 24 hours.
Last edited by Gotham City Empire on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gotham City Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotham City Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:10 pm

And makes deal to send 100,000 soldiers and 253,000 mercenaries, 30 tanks and 370 of his best Assassins, in exchange for .5 billion dollars. Will you accept.
Last edited by Gotham City Empire on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ianarea
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ianarea » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:10 pm

I am sorry Tuks, but I am in support of the democracy. I must fight for what I know is right and good in this world

Gotham City Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotham City Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:12 pm

Points nuke at Ianria. Screw that i'm here to make me some cash money. Launches nuke.
Last edited by Gotham City Empire on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Trevor Philips Industries
Attaché

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trevor Philips Industries » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Premier Cherdenko placed the letter down on his table and rubbed his forehead out of frustration. "What to do..." The doors bursted opened, interrupting Cherdenko's thoughts. It was the Commander. "Sir. Free Tuks is having a revolution". Cherdenko got out of his chair, "No kidding Sherlock. I just got the letter and I was thinking about how to deal with the situation until you came." The Commander clenched his teeth, "Well, I was thinking, sir, that was aid the rebels in their fight against the government." Cherdenko looked over at the Commander, "We already do not trust their government about how they deal with things, and they are full of, well, for lack of better words, 'kebabs'". Cherdenko pondered this option, and replied, "True. True. Maybe these rebels have something in mind that could change all that. Commander, send word to our military high command that we are supporting the rebels of Free Tuks". "Yes sir".

Gotham City Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotham City Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Points nuke at Trevor. Yells I hate Communism anyways. Launches nuke.
Last edited by Gotham City Empire on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ianarea
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ianarea » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Trevor Philips Industries wrote:Premier Cherdenko placed the letter down on his table and rubbed his forehead out of frustration. "What to do..." The doors bursted opened, interrupting Cherdenko's thoughts. It was the Commander. "Sir. Free Tuks is having a revolution". Cherdenko got out of his chair, "No kidding Sherlock. I just got the letter and I was thinking about how to deal with the situation until you came." The Commander clenched his teeth, "Well, I was thinking, sir, that was aid the rebels in their fight against the government." Cherdenko looked over at the Commander, "We already do not trust their government about how they deal with things, and they are full of, well, for lack of better words, 'kebabs'". Cherdenko pondered this option, and replied, "True. True. Maybe these rebels have something in mind that could change all that. Commander, send word to our military high command that we are supporting the rebels of Free Tuks". "Yes sir".

I believe we must work together to liberate the oppressed people of that hateful monarchy

Gotham City Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotham City Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 pm

Nuke hits capital city of axis nations. BOOOOOOOOOM!

Fascist Ohio
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Ohio » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:29 pm

Democracy and Communism facing Fascism, where have we all seen this before. It will be different this time. You are wrong and Tuks will survive, if I have anything to say about it

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:31 pm

i just want his oil & kebabs also for him to stay in the concurrence
mods are musty

monky :)

Gotham City Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotham City Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:31 pm

Ohio lets ally ourselves against these nation hating hippies. Hippies go home

Gotham City Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotham City Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:33 pm

You to Haja?

Gotham City Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotham City Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Enamitit will you join us. Allies vs Axis style warfare.

Fascist Ohio
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Ohio » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:35 pm

I am in, Time to destroy these fools

Gotham City Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotham City Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:37 pm

Anyone else? You with these nation loving capitalists.
Last edited by Gotham City Empire on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enitami
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Enitami » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:38 pm

I am in, I will do what I need to in order to defeat enemies of Free Tuks

Gotham City Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotham City Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:38 pm

Assassinated the leader. No leader= No hope. Also kill his favorite followers.
Last edited by Gotham City Empire on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gotham City Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotham City Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:39 pm

oh and nuke the supporters of the rebellion.

Gotham City Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotham City Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Guys what do we want to call ourselves. The Iron Fist Army?

Gotham City Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotham City Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Also protect the Tsar at all costs. Ohio I'll make you a deal. 31112 of my best assassins, they could kill a man from 500 yards away with a potato in exchange for 100 million dollars.
Last edited by Gotham City Empire on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gotham City Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotham City Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:43 pm

Haja, let him eat kababs.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse