NATION

PASSWORD

Kaiju Armageddon, a Godzilla-based RP [Open, OOC/Sign-Up]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Quamunsia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Quamunsia » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:03 pm

North Timeria wrote:Should I play as Infinity's co-pilots... Like just fill in as needed

You can make a side character for a co-pilot.

On a side note for Domacria, I'd like to note that you cannot control the actions of someone else's character. I'm not mad, but this is just a warning. :3
Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is; we'll find it.

Quamunsia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Quamunsia » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:30 pm

Davincia wrote:NS Name: The Tsarist Republic of Davincia
Character Name: Voltishryk Thurma
Organization: Xiliean
Appearance (picture is preferred): (Image)
Personality: Voltishryk, or known by her nickname as Vishik, hold the personality trait of ambition. She has a need to be dominant in every situation, even off the battlefield, and especially in her own quarters. Especially ruthless when she has set a specific target. As a special tactic, Vishik can be extremely seductive when a certain goal requires it.
Biography (two paragraphs max): Vishik has, for the longest time, been hailed as the Champion of Planet X. Countless star systems have fell to her brilliant strategies and military prowess. Though plenty often her diplomacy skills are tested in the bedroom. She was born as the daughter to the previous leader of the Xilieans, The Controller. Vishik grew to bask in the blood of her enemies, quickly advancing her knowledge of war and combat. Though when her father was killed by G-Force and Godzilla in 2004, Vishik vowed to annihilate the humans to avenge the Xilieans' fallen leader. She is especially skilled in piloting UFOs and other forms of aircraft, though she prefers to attack from the shadows. Stealth is one of Vishik's many talents.

Once her father was killed, it was her duty to become the next leader of the Xiliean race, and to ensure that Earth would fall. She amassed the Kaiju of the stars to strengthen her intergalactic empire. Vishik's plans for universal domination failed when the humans managed to destroy her telepathic technology, thus causing her own monsters to turn against her. But that will not stop Vishik, or her desire to wipe out all of her enemies, and take Godzilla's head as a prize.
Desired Role (Commander, Soldier, Pilot, Co-pilot, Engineer): Commander
*There can only be one commander per organization. They cannot pilot their respective organization's main weapon or use another's. However, they lead the other members within their group or act as a mentor.
*Soldiers can use tanks, jets, or UFO's if aligned with the Xilieans. But they cannot specifically pilot their organization's main weapon.

Accepted. But I must say... that character design... um...
It's rather interesting
Last edited by Quamunsia on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North Timeria
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Sorry if post sucks... I'm on my cell phone

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:38 pm

do i decide when to fight the kaiju

Quamunsia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Quamunsia » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:51 pm

North Timeria wrote:do i decide when to fight the kaiju

Well, the Kaiju act in a sort of random-encounter system. You never know when to expect one.

Quamunsia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

My own application

Postby Quamunsia » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:38 pm

NS Name: The Dictatorship of Quamunsia
Character Name: Hinata Resnovich
Organization: CCI
Appearance (picture is preferred): Image
Personality: Hinata is very quiet, though far from shy. She conflicts herself on things like morality, only to be silenced when she is allowed to continue her passion for inventing. Kaiju are the least of Hinata's worries, though she dislikes them if only that they are not mechanical. Mechas and Jaegers, on the other hand, make her feel like a child again. Hinata can often be a hopeless romantic. She desires for a world where aliens or monsters can't stop her from having a "normal" life. Due to Hinata's past, she can be uncomfortable around others for the fear of losing them again.
Biography (two paragraphs max): Hinata Resnovich was born in Tokyo, fatherless, to a Japanese store clerk in 2017. Her ancestry consists highly of Russian, thus leading to her unusual surname. Always pushed to be the best by her mother, Hinata committed herself to study the art of engineering to one day set things right. Scientists were highly respected and valuable during Hinata's youth, much like the soldiers of 2037. By the time she started a career of robotic engineering Hinata started a relationship with one of her superiors. The two quickly fell in love, and even got married, though it was not meant to be. Little had Hinata known that her husband had been one of CCI's leading scientists. During that time CCI began developing monster-controlling technology that would rival the Xilieans'. Unfortunately, this experiment backfired and managed to attract the attention of Godzilla.

The King of the Monsters laid siege upon Tokyo for the umpteenth time, and the great beast located the vial contraption. Godzilla destroyed one of the CCI's many buildings, killing Hinata's husband. Life for her would never be the same. Her drive to experiment and invent became obsessive, and eventually Hinata forgot the reason she wanted to advance science. Hinata only wanted to avenge her lover; by creating a weapon that would overshadow the Oxygen Destroyer of 1954. She turned to alcohol when she couldn't progress on her latest invention. CCI was quick to take advantage of her obsession, reminding her often of her husband only to motivate her ability to use her designs in the War on Kaiju.
Desired Role (Commander, Soldier, Pilot, Co-pilot, Engineer): Engineer
*There can only be one commander per organization. They cannot pilot their respective organization's main weapon or use another's. However, they lead the other MEMBERS within their group or act as a mentor.
*Soldiers can use tanks, jets, or UFO's if aligned with the Xilieans. But they cannot SPECIFICALLY pilot their organization's main weapon.

Northern Davincia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Davincia » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:57 pm

Is anyone going to post today?
Hoppean Libertarian, Acolyte of von Mises, Protector of Our Sacred Liberties
Economic Left/Right: 9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05
Conserative Morality wrote:"Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Hoppe."

Quamunsia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Quamunsia » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:22 pm

May I ask where everyone is?

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:24 pm

Sorry... Exam week & swim conference

South Sutalia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby South Sutalia » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:17 am

NS Name: The Republic of South Sutalia
Character Name: Elizabeth Xiāo
Organization: G-Force
Appearance (picture is preferred): Image
Personality: Outgoing and very sociable. Always having an upbeat personality, and does her best to make sure everyone stays positive. However, she can also be very flirty with people she's just met. At the end of the day, all that matters to Elizabeth is that the mission was completed; at any cost.
Biography (two paragraphs max): Elizabeth Xiāo was born in Hong Kong, during the chaotic year of 2008, to an intensive military family. Both of her parents served in the Chinese military before the Xilieans conquered Beijing, although she and her family managed to escape to Japan before being captured. Elizabeth was the youngest child in a family of five. Eventually the time came when Ms. Xiāo was recruited to join the prestigious G-Force in 2019 for her excellence in training and heightened study of strategy. Of course she was quick to love the position, for now she could give honor to her parents and the rest of her family, who were off fighting the Kaiju in the Pacific.

Elizabeth came to be known as reckless in battle. She was quick to bring violent efficiency for whatever mission she was assigned to, so down the road Elizabeth was demoted from Lieutenant to Sergeant. This was a crushing blow to Xiāo's military career. She continued to volunteer for increasingly dangerous missions across the world, barely surviving each time. Her library of heroic medals and scars serves as a testament to that. Elizabeth tried her best to maintain a loving relationship with her family, with some success. Though now comes the time in her life when she must earn a new reputation of honor, and it seems as if the only way to do that would be to bring down the behemoth Godzilla himself.
Desired Role (Commander, Soldier, Pilot, Co-pilot, Engineer): Soldier
*There can only be one commander per organization. They cannot pilot their respective organization's main weapon or use another's. However, they lead the other members within their group or act as a mentor.
*Soldiers can use tanks, jets, or UFO's if aligned with the Xilieans. But they cannot specifically pilot their organization's main weapon.
"Blessed are the young, for they will inherit the national debt." -Herbert Hoover

Davincia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Davincia » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:19 am

I would write more posts, though I'm not sure how to continue the story for my character. :oops:
For: Capitalism, Conservatism, Religion (any), Israel, Capital Punishment, Democracy
Neutral: LBGT Rights, Abortion, Secularism, Libertarianism, Monarchism
Against: Institutionalized Atheism, Communism, Palestine, Fascism, Recreational Drugs

RIP Haruo Nakajima (1929-2017), Yoshio Tsuchiya (1927-2017)

South Sutalia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby South Sutalia » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:25 pm

If I'm accepted, what should my first mission be?
"Blessed are the young, for they will inherit the national debt." -Herbert Hoover

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:02 pm

Can i make a Mad Scientist who works for Red Bamboo?
Last edited by Shark isle on Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quamunsia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Quamunsia » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:36 pm

Shark isle wrote:Can i make a Mad Scientist who works for Red Bamboo?

Of course! Usually scientists fall under the "Engineer" class even if they don't use mechanics that much.
Also, to save space, South Sutalia is accepted.

Davincia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Question

Postby Davincia » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:08 pm

Wouldn't it make sense to contain the Kaiju on Monster Island instead of killing them?
For: Capitalism, Conservatism, Religion (any), Israel, Capital Punishment, Democracy
Neutral: LBGT Rights, Abortion, Secularism, Libertarianism, Monarchism
Against: Institutionalized Atheism, Communism, Palestine, Fascism, Recreational Drugs

RIP Haruo Nakajima (1929-2017), Yoshio Tsuchiya (1927-2017)

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:17 pm

I'll edit my post

New Italian Republic
Attaché

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Italian Republic » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Can you make a monster or is it just creating humans

Quamunsia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Quamunsia » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:16 pm

New Italian Republic wrote:Can you make a monster or is it just creating humans

That is a good question. This is primarily a character-driven RP, and the Kaiju are primarily controlled by the OP and the Co-OP (of which there is none at the moment). If you have any idea for a new type of monster and wish to add it into the story in a unique way, then I would grant you permission for controlling it. For instance, you could play as a scientist who accidentally creates a new Kaiju that wreaks havoc on humanity.

On the other hand, if you consider Jaegers monsters, then I would not allow players to create them.

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Are these the kaiju you kill or send to monster island

New Italian Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Italian Republic » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Quamunsia wrote:
New Italian Republic wrote:Can you make a monster or is it just creating humans

That is a good question. This is primarily a character-driven RP, and the Kaiju are primarily controlled by the OP and the Co-OP (of which there is none at the moment). If you have any idea for a new type of monster and wish to add it into the story in a unique way, then I would grant you permission for controlling it. For instance, you could play as a scientist who accidentally creates a new Kaiju that wreaks havoc on humanity.

On the other hand, if you consider Jaegers monsters, then I would not allow players to create them.

I had an idea of a Spinosaurus/ Godzilla-like creature.
Kaiju Name: Toge Kyoryu "Spined Monster"
Abilities: Concentrated atomic fire breath (Green), Great at hunting other kaiju, Shot bursts which act like mini-nukes, Able to stand temp of 386 degrees C, can absorb radiation of bombs and heat, fast regeneration, can stop his heart for 3 hours to go undetected, and ability to increase strength and regeneration if absorbed enough radiation.
Weaknesses: Being frozen, heavily sleeps, clumsy, and can be blind sided a bit to easy.

Height= 592-609 feet (by evolution)
Weight= 21,324 tons
length = 258 feet ( tail included)
width- 72 feet

a brief review:
In 1942 Hitler's best scientist began working on making new super weapons (Atomic bombs), and at the same time Hitler's excavation team found a terrifying creature's remains. Hitler thought to the extremes of bringing it back so he had his finest artist remake the bones and Hitler had the real remains sent off to a lab.
They found small bits of DNA on the creature and decided to "Play god". In 1944 they succeeded with the project but the resurrected monster rampaged around and soon escaped. Hitler used one of his new super weapons against the monster. Instead of killing it the radioactivity knocked it out and began to mutate it's cells. Soon enough it was larger, stronger, and had new capabilities. but instead of causing havoc in cities it started to sink ships around the Mediterranean sea to control it's territories. Soon enough a British warship was sank and that caused allot of panic ,as well as oil tankers and such being sunk. Finally large naval forces went out to find it and they found it. It was said to have been 500 feet total and 124 feet wide. It's weight was unknown. Naval ships tried to stop it but it used one of it's new abilities which was breathing concentrated Green Atomic fire. after the navy was destroyed it made it out of the Gibraltar strait and into open water

Here is an example of his roar it would begin with this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7cJ_FpsADk

And end with this:
http://youtu.be/bR5XS_hlIIw?t=2m21s

His roar when he is hurt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeqvKSdwkyE

his roar when ticked off:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZvWa5Uez4

It is possibly larger then Godzilla and somewhat stronger
Put on the entrance music: http://youtu.be/WgjiGDO7_EA?t=52s :)
a bit weird of the video but the song is what make sit acceptable
he looks like this: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/%20...%206ut5rb.jpg :o
That is an example of it's history but i need you recognition on if i can do this. :bow:
Last edited by New Italian Republic on Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Northern Davincia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Davincia » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:39 pm

New Italian Republic wrote:
Quamunsia wrote:That is a good question. This is primarily a character-driven RP, and the Kaiju are primarily controlled by the OP and the Co-OP (of which there is none at the moment). If you have any idea for a new type of monster and wish to add it into the story in a unique way, then I would grant you permission for controlling it. For instance, you could play as a scientist who accidentally creates a new Kaiju that wreaks havoc on humanity.

I had an idea of a Spinosaurus/ Godzilla-like creature.

a brief review:
In 1942 Hitler's best scientist began working on making new super weapons (Atomic bombs), and at the same time Hitler's excavation team found a terrifying creature's remains. Hitler thought to the extremes of bringing it back so he had his finest artist remake the bones and Hitler had the real remains sent off to a lab.
They found small bits of DNA on the creature and decided to "Play god". In 1944 they succeeded with the project but the resurrected monster rampaged around and soon escaped. Hitler used one of his new super weapons against the monster. Instead of killing it the radioactivity knocked it out and began to mutate it's cells. Soon enough it was larger, stronger, and had new capabilities. but instead of causing havoc in cities it started to sink ships around the Mediterranean sea to control it's territories. Soon enough a British warship was sank and that caused allot of panic ,as well as oil tankers and such being sunk. Finally large naval forces went out to find it and they found it. It was said to have been 500 feet total and 124 feet wide. It's weight was unknown. Naval ships tried to stop it but it used one of it's new abilities which was breathing concentrated Green Atomic fire. after the navy was destroyed it made it out of the Gibraltar strait and into open water

And end with this:
That is an example of it's history but i need you recognition on if i can do this.

#thisideaisperfectadditnow
Also, would it look like this?: Image
Hoppean Libertarian, Acolyte of von Mises, Protector of Our Sacred Liberties
Economic Left/Right: 9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05
Conserative Morality wrote:"Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Hoppe."

South Sutalia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby South Sutalia » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:43 pm

I like the Spinosaurus idea as well, though from the story here the Kaiju didn't appear until 1954. Perhaps the creature went into hiding after 1944 and went unnoticed? Just a thought :p

New Italian Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Italian Republic » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:56 pm

South Sutalia wrote:I like the Spinosaurus idea as well, though from the story here the Kaiju didn't appear until 1954. Perhaps the creature went into hiding after 1944 and went unnoticed? Just a thought :p

Actually you are correct in 1945 it escaped and was never seen or heard of agian
UNTIL NOW

New Italian Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Italian Republic » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:27 pm

Northern Davincia wrote:
New Italian Republic wrote:I had an idea of a Spinosaurus/ Godzilla-like creature.

a brief review:

And end with this:
That is an example of it's history but i need you recognition on if i can do this.

#thisideaisperfectadditnow

No it looks more like this: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/ ... 6ut5rb.jpg

Also it is out of scale model because he would be bigger and he can stand up on his hind legs when fighting but he walks on all fours when traveling from shore line to shoreline
Last edited by New Italian Republic on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South Sutalia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby South Sutalia » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:30 am

New Italian Republic wrote:
Northern Davincia wrote:#thisideaisperfectadditnow

No it looks more like this: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/ ... 6ut5rb.jpg

Also it is out of scale model because he would be bigger and he can stand up on his hind legs when fighting but he walks on all fours when traveling from shore line to shoreline

Now these pictures look more like a Kaiju. I can imagine it having an awesome fight with Biollante.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse