NATION

PASSWORD

1936 Rise of a Evil (OOC | ALT-HIST | WWII | ASIA IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:57 pm

Maldives, Portuguese colony
The Portuguese Colonial Empire has offered to sell the islands of the Maldives to an Asian power. If any ASIAN nation is interested in purchasing the islands, they may message Portugal.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:59 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:Maldives, Portuguese colony
The Portuguese Colonial Empire has offered to sell the islands of the Maldives to an Asian power. If any ASIAN nation is interested in purchasing the islands, they may message Portugal.

The empire of China will take the islands in exchange for 10,000 tons of Gold.
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:46 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:OOC: Alright Guys, the stubid revolution happened, but will be crushed right now :)

Su Zhou sat in his cell, contemplating the events of the past 24 hours. A mob of 60,000 rebels attacked his capitol city of Peking. He had orderd his men to go into hiding and wait for the rebel leaders to show his face. It had only taken less than 12 hours for that retched traitor to show his ugly mug, and now his 100,000 man force was going to emerge from the shadows and strike. A huge battle insued claiming the lives of 55,000 rebels and 32,000 Chinese soldiers. Su Zhao survived, but was seen being carried to a hospitol with a shot to the right leg. His current condition is unknown.

OOC: Revolution is continuing... This was planned for 60 years, its fool proof... Until they start fighting for power

The force of 60,000 was merely minuscule compared to the force of 200,000 operatives in the army and government. They took arms, and marched to Beijing. A army of one million was being formed. But as it was, many generals, Marshals, and ministers declared themself Dictator of China. They made a council for it, and it was too large to work well. Anyways, the battle ended quickly, as operatives betrayed the Chinese military, killing their comrades and arresting them. They soon got to the president, and arrested him. Placed in maximum security, he was to be removed from power, dishonored, removed of any medals, and removed of dignity.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:56 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:OOC: Alright Guys, the stubid revolution happened, but will be crushed right now :)

Su Zhou sat in his cell, contemplating the events of the past 24 hours. A mob of 60,000 rebels attacked his capitol city of Peking. He had orderd his men to go into hiding and wait for the rebel leaders to show his face. It had only taken less than 12 hours for that retched traitor to show his ugly mug, and now his 100,000 man force was going to emerge from the shadows and strike. A huge battle insued claiming the lives of 55,000 rebels and 32,000 Chinese soldiers. Su Zhao survived, but was seen being carried to a hospitol with a shot to the right leg. His current condition is unknown.

OOC: Revolution is continuing... This was planned for 60 years, its fool proof... Until they start fighting for power

The force of 60,000 was merely minuscule compared to the force of 200,000 operatives in the army and government. They took arms, and marched to Beijing. A army of one million was being formed. But as it was, many generals, Marshals, and ministers declared themself Dictator of China. They made a council for it, and it was too large to work well. Anyways, the battle ended quickly, as operatives betrayed the Chinese military, killing their comrades and arresting them. They soon got to the president, and arrested him. Placed in maximum security, he was to be removed from power, dishonored, removed of any medals, and removed of dignity.

OOC: PLEASE LET ME MAKE MY STORY AND NOT HAVE A REVOLT EVERY FREAKIN TIME!!!! I have an army of over 4,000,000 that are completely loyal to their country.

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:58 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:OOC: Revolution is continuing... This was planned for 60 years, its fool proof... Until they start fighting for power

OOC: PLEASE LET ME MAKE MY STORY AND NOT HAVE A REVOLT EVERY FREAKIN TIME!!!! I have an army of over 4,000,000 that are completely loyal to their country.

OOC: I assure you, the revolution is quite beginning to crumble. The council will begin fighting each other and dissolve.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:OOC: PLEASE LET ME MAKE MY STORY AND NOT HAVE A REVOLT EVERY FREAKIN TIME!!!! I have an army of over 4,000,000 that are completely loyal to their country.

OOC: I assure you, the revolution is quite beginning to crumble. The council will begin fighting each other and dissolve.

OOC: Fine, but I am going to have a prison break right now.

Su Zhou slept in his cell, a shell of his former self. When suddenly an explosion rocked the prison. 2,000 Night Hawk special forces soldiers stormed the prison, killing all of the Guards while sustaining only 28 casualties. A young lieutenant burst into the cell, Zhou's uniform in hand. Zhou quickly changed, picked up a Sten gun from a dead guard and disappeared out into the night.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse