NATION

PASSWORD

1936 Rise of a Evil (OOC | ALT-HIST | WWII | ASIA IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Elam-Kurdistan wrote:90,000 men, 500 tanks and 800 aircraft of the First Soviet Far East Army Group under the command of Georgy Zhukov have begun gathering on the borders of Mongolia. Of the past few months, endless trains filled with artillery, tanks, armoured cars, trucks, men and guns have been moving eastwards towards the border with Mongolia. This is the beginning of operation Don, the invasion and occupation of Chinese rebel held Mongolia, and then, after law is restored, the creation of the Mongolian Peoples Republic. This attack is scheduled to sweep away opposition within 2 months, maximum. If this succeeds, order and peace will be restored to Mongolia.

TOP SECRET
To China

In 4 days, the Red Army will invade rebel held Mongolia. This is not an attack on China, do not be alarmed.

Leon Trotsky

Soviet troops on border
(Image)

In response to Russians prepared invasion, The Chinese army mobilizes 500,000 troops in the border, expecting to take 1 month.
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:16 pm

OP Ruling-
The Russian siberian civilians began to declare themselves a republic, seeing that they were tired of being invaded by Asian nations to get to European nations. Civilians relayed plans to the rebels, which resulted in airstrikes amongst the russian soldiers, and killed 42 people. Only 100 Injured, but the civilians new that they would be executed also.
-15% Economy
-0.1% Military
-40% Morale (For the nearby russian army and civilians)
The Chinese resistance grew in Manchuria, with the resistance nation taking the northern coast. Many new civilians fled to the republic of Korea and Mongolia. They told the civilians that a army of 1 million must be recruited in order to defend from Russia. When they did this, a force raided 5 Arsenals taking much needed supplies
-Population
-15% Economy
-5% Military
-10% Military supplies

Korean rebels kidnapped the German General, and captured a large force of 500 men north of Korea. They also took down 2 Troop carriers and 5 transport ships
-25% Military supplies
-15% Military
-50% Morale (25% in German Europe)
Last edited by Military Lands of the Scottish People on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:18 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:OP Ruling-
The Russian siberian civilians began to declare themselves a republic, seeing that they were tired of being invaded by Asian nations to get to European nations. Civilians relayed plans to the rebels, which resulted in airstrikes amongst the russian soldiers, and killed 42 people. Only 100 Injured, but the civilians new that they would be executed also.
-15% Economy
-0.1% Military
The Chinese resistance grew in Manchuria, with the resistance nation taking the northern coast. Many new civilians fled to the republic of Korea and Mongolia. They told the civilians that a army of 1 million must be recruited in order to defend from Russia. When they did this, a force raided 5 Arsenals taking much needed supplies
-Population
-15% Economy
-5% Military
-10% Military supplies
Korean rebels kidnapped the German General, and captured a large force of 500 men north of Korea. They also took down 2 Troop carriers and 5 transport ships
-25% Military supplies
-15% Military
OOC: What about my military
Last edited by Australian Antarctica on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:OP Ruling-
-15% Economy
-0.1% Military
-Population
-15% Economy
-5% Military
-10% Military supplies
-25% Military supplies
-15% Military
OOC: What about my military

You lost 15% of your military. And your current military is 750,000, seeing that you have 3 large armies above 250,000, and the loss is about 100,000 (125,000)
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.

I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Elam-Kurdistan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elam-Kurdistan » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:55 am

150,000 more troops have arrived from the Caucasus region to help crush the Mongolians, taking the army under Zhukov's commander total 250,000, 700 tanks, 970 aircraft. The unrest in Siberia has been put down by a mixture of propaganda, force and bargaining. Eventually the people saw sense ad realized, if they were independent, without protection from Moscow, they would be poor, weak and easy to invade.

Mongol/Soviet Border

At 2AM, at two point on the border, soviet artillery opened up. The guns were soon joined by flocks of aircraft, aiming to destroy military instillation and most importantly, logistics eg railways and road. So many guns were fired that windows rattled in Irkutsk. After a 6 hour bombardment, the 250,000 troops crossed the border. Advancing in a lighting attack south towards Ulan-Bator, headed by elite, well equipped shock units, the Red Army smashed the disorientated Mongolian forces. The Mongol forces have not yet put up serious resistance as they are mostly made up of ill equipped farmers who have never seen a machine gun. What makes matter worse for the Mongol forces is the fact the Red Air Force is basically unchallenged in the air. The political situation in Mongolia is terrible, with one weak, young leader in charge of minister who are only after their own gain. In the USSR, popular support for the small war is high, seeing as the Mongol government harboured White forces in the civil war and the Mongol Khan's father was close friends with White commander Admiral Kolchak.

To China

My forces have crossed in Mongolia, if you attack now, the war will be over in weeks. As a reward, the USSR will give you Mongolia south of the 45 parallel.

Mikhail Tukhachevsky, Commander in Chief of the Red Army

Red Army forces advance in to Mongolia
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/31/Khalkhin_Gol_Soviet_offensive_1939.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/91/MNRA_soldiers_1939.jpg

Mongol prisoners
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/Khalkhin_Gol_Captured_Japanese_soldiers_1939.jpg
Last edited by Elam-Kurdistan on Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
R.I.P Tuva SSR, Unjustly deleted on 30/8/2014
The Crimes of America: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 8437,d.d2s

I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.
Che Guevara

Spironia
Ambassador

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Spironia » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:03 am

Macau had been left unharmed throughout most of the civil war in china, however there have been minor incidents and gunfights against both the rebels adn the chinese government. As a result, Macau is strengthened and the Italian Pacific Fleet, currently in Bangladesh, to sail to Macau and turn it into a fortified island. Trade is heavily regulated and must pass a set of customs to be able to move freely.
Wars
North vs South (peace treaty)North-South Arkanian war (victory) Dravinhian defense (victory)

Supporter of Liverpool, Arctic Monkeys and McDonald burgers

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Elam-Kurdistan wrote:150,000 more troops have arrived from the Caucasus region to help crush the Mongolians, taking the army under Zhukov's commander total 250,000, 700 tanks, 970 aircraft. The unrest in Siberia has been put down by a mixture of propaganda, force and bargaining. Eventually the people saw sense ad realized, if they were independent, without protection from Moscow, they would be poor, weak and easy to invade.

Mongol/Soviet Border

At 2AM, at two point on the border, soviet artillery opened up. The guns were soon joined by flocks of aircraft, aiming to destroy military instillation and most importantly, logistics eg railways and road. So many guns were fired that windows rattled in Irkutsk. After a 6 hour bombardment, the 250,000 troops crossed the border. Advancing in a lighting attack south towards Ulan-Bator, headed by elite, well equipped shock units, the Red Army smashed the disorientated Mongolian forces. The Mongol forces have not yet put up serious resistance as they are mostly made up of ill equipped farmers who have never seen a machine gun. What makes matter worse for the Mongol forces is the fact the Red Air Force is basically unchallenged in the air. The political situation in Mongolia is terrible, with one weak, young leader in charge of minister who are only after their own gain. In the USSR, popular support for the small war is high, seeing as the Mongol government harboured White forces in the civil war and the Mongol Khan's father was close friends with White commander Admiral Kolchak.

To China

My forces have crossed in Mongolia, if you attack now, the war will be over in weeks. As a reward, the USSR will give you Mongolia south of the 45 parallel.

Mikhail Tukhachevsky, Commander in Chief of the Red Army

Red Army forces advance in to Mongolia
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/31/Khalkhin_Gol_Soviet_offensive_1939.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/91/MNRA_soldiers_1939.jpg

Mongol prisoners
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/Khalkhin_Gol_Captured_Japanese_soldiers_1939.jpg

I will invade as well

And with that short message the Chinese forces charged across the border, forcing the Rebels to retreat without even firing a shot.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:04 pm

OP Action-
(REBELS)
The Rebels sustained their position in mongolia, having a 1 Million army on stand by. The German soldiers were quickly countered by guerilla tactics and artillery fire due to Siberian help. A militia formed in the south of 250,000 men who countered the chinese, and pushed them back after they thought the rebels retreated. With the inhospitable land of Mongolia, they expanded into Siberia and near by nations, with over 800,000 Military deaths and 4,500,400 Million Civilian deaths. Korean forces were notified and asked Japan for help in invading China, as Korea already had a army of 2.1 Million Militia and 400,000 Infantry on stand by. Civilians were encouraged to report all chinese and russian movements. With the Crushing defeat for russia and china at Mongolia, however, all Germanic forces invaded Seoul taking back prisoners of china, the German commander, and others. They incorporated them into the army, arming them with rebel weapons. They captured the capital, with their force being at 12,000 men, and having lost 6,000 (2,000 German).

*Note, for China, seeing that a 2.5 Million army just invaded you, your civilians will be on the ready to be drafted.

-45% Morale (Siberian, Rebels, Chinese)
-25% Supplies (Rebels)
-25% Resistance (Rebels)
-50% Military (Rebels)

Siberians were still angered that the Russians tried to silent them by using propaganda. They formed a party and demanded more representation in the Government.
-.5% Resistance

Chinese civilians were ready to enlist in the army, with already 15,000 doing so. Over 500,000 Chinese males and 700,000 Females and teens were ready to enlist at a moments notice
+Military (If you enlist..)

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:OP Action-
(REBELS)
The Rebels sustained their position in mongolia, having a 1 Million army on stand by. The German soldiers were quickly countered by guerilla tactics and artillery fire due to Siberian help. A militia formed in the south of 250,000 men who countered the chinese, and pushed them back after they thought the rebels retreated. With the inhospitable land of Mongolia, they expanded into Siberia and near by nations, with over 800,000 Military deaths and 4,500,400 Million Civilian deaths. Korean forces were notified and asked Japan for help in invading China, as Korea already had a army of 2.1 Million Militia and 400,000 Infantry on stand by. Civilians were encouraged to report all chinese and russian movements. With the Crushing defeat for russia and china at Mongolia, however, all Germanic forces invaded Seoul taking back prisoners of china, the German commander, and others. They incorporated them into the army, arming them with rebel weapons. They captured the capital, with their force being at 12,000 men, and having lost 6,000 (2,000 German).

*Note, for China, seeing that a 2.5 Million army just invaded you, your civilians will be on the ready to be drafted.

-45% Morale (Siberian, Rebels, Chinese)
-25% Supplies (Rebels)
-25% Resistance (Rebels)
-50% Military (Rebels)

Siberians were still angered that the Russians tried to silent them by using propaganda. They formed a party and demanded more representation in the Government.
-.5% Resistance

Chinese civilians were ready to enlist in the army, with already 15,000 doing so. Over 500,000 Chinese males and 700,000 Females and teens were ready to enlist at a moments notice
+Military (If you enlist..)

What is my current military size?

Protector Galactics
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Protector Galactics » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:37 pm

To: China
I would like to ask an alliance between our nations and to become a trading partner as of our economy is falling apart. If you accept you will be rewarded with 5 tons of gold.
Emperor Connor O'donnell
Krenzianism is a belief which workers are placed in their talented jobs to do the workforce strong. It also ruled by a Monarch (Or the Emperor) The Emperor can also be voted to be overthrown if too Power abusive. The Capital is led by Capitalmen or the leaders of ministries. (More like Senators)

Protector Galactics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Protector Galactics » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:41 pm

To: Japan
I would like to ask an alliance between our countries and to become trading partners to help each other economies. This will be appreciated in Peru. If you accept you will be rewarded with 5 tons of gold.
Emperor Connor O'donnell
Krenzianism is a belief which workers are placed in their talented jobs to do the workforce strong. It also ruled by a Monarch (Or the Emperor) The Emperor can also be voted to be overthrown if too Power abusive. The Capital is led by Capitalmen or the leaders of ministries. (More like Senators)

Elam-Kurdistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Elam-Kurdistan » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:04 am

Mongolia

With Zhukov's force pushed back, 700,000 more men from all over the USSR have arrived to crush the mongols. They crossed in to Mongolian held Siberia, destroying 300,000 rebels at the battle of Irkutsk and pushed them back in to Mongolia. The rebel force continued to be pushed back and Soviet guns soon got in range of Ulan-Bator. The Red Air Force has begun flying endless sorties over Mongolia, pushing back any attempt by the rebels to regroup and rearm. After the Mongols invaded Siberia, the Siberians saw sense and began helping the Soviets again, many freely joined the Red Army to avenge their loved ones who were killed by the Mongols. For the Siberian bravery, Moscow has agreed to create a purely Siberian part of the Communist Party to represent them.
Last edited by Elam-Kurdistan on Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.
Che Guevara

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:57 am

Elam-Kurdistan wrote:Mongolia

With Zhukov's force pushed back, 700,000 more men from all over the USSR have arrived to crush the mongols. They crossed in to Mongolian held Siberia, destroying 300,000 rebels at the battle of Irkutsk and pushed them back in to Mongolia. The rebel force continued to be pushed back and Soviet guns soon got in range of Ulan-Bator. The Red Air Force has begun flying endless sorties over Mongolia, pushing back any attempt by the rebels to regroup and rearm. After the Mongols invaded Siberia, the Siberians saw sense and began helping the Soviets again, many freely joined the Red Army to avenge their loved ones who were killed by the Mongols. For the Siberian bravery, Moscow has agreed to create a purely Siberian part of the Communist Party to represent them.

Importance: Urgant
To: Soviet Union
I warn you to stop using air strikes, for just yesterday I learned that one of my top generals has been supplying the rebels with Heavy Weapons, including anti-aircraft, as well as, 50. Caliber Machine guns and Bazookas. If you do not stop the air strikes your air force will suffer.

Licata
Senator

Founded: Sep 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Licata » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:25 am

OOC: Posting to mark this thread.
Economic Left/Right: -7.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.54

Visit my City: http://troliolia.myminicity.com/

Pro: Fascism, Italy, leftism, Nationalism, Militarism, Atheism, Abortion, Socialism, and Paganism
Anti: China, Russia, Nazism, Free Market, Capitalism, Conservatives, Racism, Belgium, Leopold II, Feminism, MRA, MGTOW, Stormfront, national Socialist dogs, racistic dogs, and Zionism
Neutral: Gay Rights, and Gender Equality

Elam-Kurdistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Elam-Kurdistan » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:05 am

Australian Antarctica wrote:
Elam-Kurdistan wrote:Mongolia

Importance: Urgant
To: Soviet Union
I warn you to stop using air strikes, for just yesterday I learned that one of my top generals has been supplying the rebels with Heavy Weapons, including anti-aircraft, as well as, 50. Caliber Machine guns and Bazookas. If you do not stop the air strikes your air force will suffer.

To China

I thank you and hope you shoot this general, however, Mongolia has surrendered.

Georgy Zhukov

Today, Ulan-Bator fell to the Red Army. The child Khan has been disposed and a provisional government has been put in place. All Mongolian forces has been asked to stand down and soon the Mongolian People's Republic will be created. Most resistance has collapsed, however some remain (but it is being swept up by the Red Army). The Khan announced, before his resignation that Mongolia should move forward hand in hand with the USSR. Now Mongolia will be reformed, the new government has promised a minimum wadge, housing for all, women rights and many other massive reforms.

BT-7 tanks enters Ulan-Bator
Last edited by Elam-Kurdistan on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Che Guevara

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:05 am

Now that the Rebels have been crushed, Su Zhou can focus on more pressing matters, such as expending his empire. He had just recently heard about the unrest in Europe and decided that now would be a predict time to invade Indochina. He decided to attempt to mobilize 500,000 Chinese soldiers with 20,000 Artillery Pieces, 20,000 Tanks, and 500 bombers to the border. Even his generals are starting to doubt his judgement, but cannot do anything about it in fear of the Secret Police.
Last edited by Australian Antarctica on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Dhaka, Bangladesh
It had been little more than a month since colonel Aldo Bellomici had been put in charge of controlling Bangladesh for the Italian government, Aldo was a man of Average stature he wore his brown hair in a fashionable short haircut and his mustache was in a handlebar style,
"men of Bangladesh your king Beckons to you no... Your king begs you to join the Bengal Militia to fend of possible Chinese invasion of your fair lands if the Chinese do invade your fields will be destroyed your homes burned to the ground your wives, children and elders murdered in the most haneous of ways, so men I beckon to you join the Bengal militia protect your lands and your families".
With the speech over the Populous erupted into cheers and shouts of patriotism for their adoptive leader italy.

In a matter of days the size of the militia ha grown to 15,000 part time soldiers, these men would be able to be called upon at any moment wether in the fields or at work in the factories. In preparation for the possible invasion warned of by the Italian General staff Colonel Bellomici had ordered that artillery guns be set up around Rangpur totally surrounding the North Eastern flank as well as Rajshahi and sylhet in order to protect Bangladesh from India and China as a whole.
Pro: United Ireland, IRA, Allan Ryan, Palestine, Malvinas, Ukraine, Hamas-Fatah cooperation, legalized Gay marriage, Tibetan Resistance, Atheism.
Anti: English Imperialism, Nazism, communism, Israel, Zionism, Margret thatcher, Martin McGuinness, good Friday agreement.
Proud to be Irish, please telegram me I enjoy getting them.
Casualties showing why supporting Israel is morally corrupt: http://www.countthekids.org/

*The People's Republic of Aryan Union of Celts
*Was Aryan Union of Celts

Licata
Senator

Founded: Sep 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Licata » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:52 pm

To the Local Authorities of Bangladesh and Macau:
Encryption: Very High
When Italy is nearly defeated in this war you will have a golden opportunity to seize your Independence. It will be costly, but what is the price of freedom?
Economic Left/Right: -7.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.54

Visit my City: http://troliolia.myminicity.com/

Pro: Fascism, Italy, leftism, Nationalism, Militarism, Atheism, Abortion, Socialism, and Paganism
Anti: China, Russia, Nazism, Free Market, Capitalism, Conservatives, Racism, Belgium, Leopold II, Feminism, MRA, MGTOW, Stormfront, national Socialist dogs, racistic dogs, and Zionism
Neutral: Gay Rights, and Gender Equality

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:22 pm

Deleted, also benian your actions rendered null, as I never saw one of your apps and I told you to leave this RP.
Last edited by Military Lands of the Scottish People on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:22 pm

It seemed quick. A army of 60,000 invaded beijing, quickly capturing the leader and a few Generals. Artillery shelling began and the city was nearly flattened, as many buildings were hit. The Leader of china was captured along with the capital building, and the following day he was to be executed. A flag went all over the capital, and it was not like the former rebel flag. This was the fascist rebel flag. They claimed to be influenced by the Germans, after seeing them being withdrawn and being forced back home to prepare for the war.
The force claimed the "Republic of Korea-Mongolia" a puppet state of theirs and demanded they surrendered.

A army of Guerilla men attacked the large Russian army. It was a force of 500,000 men, 250,000 of which were fascists. They shelled a large percentage of the soviet army, killing 100,000, and killed the rest when they retreated into a cave or a forest, as the army was stationed there. That killed 200,000. They then all charged, losing 230,000 men, 40,000 of which were fascists, and killing 200,000 Soviets. The Army of 200,000 retreated in defeat, as their position was overran and destroyed. After that, the fascists held a mutiny, killing 50,000 officers, and 90,000 men. The rest joined the army, as the force conscripted a local population of 100,000 men, and 50,000 women into the army, as they then marched into the retreating soviet army to finish them off.

Piles of Soviet soldiers like this were seen everywhere, some of the piles were of civilians and the rebel army. They were to use them as cover and set them on fire later on.
Siberian civilians and Soviet Soldiers leaving Mongolia, while 90,000 died from famine, injuries, or other causes.
Craters surrounded the mining facility of the near by towns and cities, as over 200,000 Russian soldiers, 100,000 Civilians, and 90,000 Rebels lost their lives at this part.

This was known as "The Battle of Khan", as it was a key for the rebels to win if they were to conquer and expand.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:28 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:It seemed quick. A army of 60,000 invaded beijing, quickly capturing the leader and a few Generals. Artillery shelling began and the city was nearly flattened, as many buildings were hit. The Leader of china was captured along with the capital building, and the following day he was to be executed. A flag went all over the capital, and it was not like the former rebel flag. This was the fascist rebel flag. They claimed to be influenced by the Germans, after seeing them being withdrawn and being forced back home to prepare for the war.
The force claimed the "Republic of Korea-Mongolia" a puppet state of theirs and demanded they surrendered.

A army of Guerilla men attacked the large Russian army. It was a force of 500,000 men, 250,000 of which were fascists. They shelled a large percentage of the soviet army, killing 100,000, and killed the rest when they retreated into a cave or a forest, as the army was stationed there. That killed 200,000. They then all charged, losing 230,000 men, 40,000 of which were fascists, and killing 200,000 Soviets. The Army of 200,000 retreated in defeat, as their position was overran and destroyed. After that, the fascists held a mutiny, killing 50,000 officers, and 90,000 men. The rest joined the army, as the force conscripted a local population of 100,000 men, and 50,000 women into the army, as they then marched into the retreating soviet army to finish them off.

(Image)
Piles of Soviet soldiers like this were seen everywhere, some of the piles were of civilians and the rebel army. They were to use them as cover and set them on fire later on.
(Image)
Siberian civilians and Soviet Soldiers leaving Mongolia, while 90,000 died from famine, injuries, or other causes.
(Image)
Craters surrounded the mining facility of the near by towns and cities, as over 200,000 Russian soldiers, 100,000 Civilians, and 90,000 Rebels lost their lives at this part.

This was known as "The Battle of Khan", as it was a key for the rebels to win if they were to conquer and expand.

Ummm..... no, you can't just assume that an Army of 60,000 can overpower a garrison of over 100,000 elite troops.

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:39 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Deleted, also benian your actions rendered null, as I never saw one of your apps and I told you to leave this RP.

OOC: I belive spit piña said that since I was a vassal of his that I didn't need a history and I've done nothing wrong to be kicked out
Pro: United Ireland, IRA, Allan Ryan, Palestine, Malvinas, Ukraine, Hamas-Fatah cooperation, legalized Gay marriage, Tibetan Resistance, Atheism.
Anti: English Imperialism, Nazism, communism, Israel, Zionism, Margret thatcher, Martin McGuinness, good Friday agreement.
Proud to be Irish, please telegram me I enjoy getting them.
Casualties showing why supporting Israel is morally corrupt: http://www.countthekids.org/

*The People's Republic of Aryan Union of Celts
*Was Aryan Union of Celts

Elepis
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:24 am

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:It seemed quick. A army of 60,000 invaded beijing, quickly capturing the leader and a few Generals. Artillery shelling began and the city was nearly flattened, as many buildings were hit. The Leader of china was captured along with the capital building, and the following day he was to be executed. A flag went all over the capital, and it was not like the former rebel flag. This was the fascist rebel flag. They claimed to be influenced by the Germans, after seeing them being withdrawn and being forced back home to prepare for the war.

(Image)
(Image)
(Image)

OOC: I now I am not in the Asia IC, but how is a mob meant to beat a massive, ell equipped, experienced army?
"Krugmar - Today at 10:00 PM
Not sure that'll work on Elepis considering he dislikes (from what I've observed):
A: Nationalism
B: Religion being taken seriously
C: The Irish"

Protector Galactics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Protector Galactics » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:49 am

Elepis wrote:

(Image)
(Image)
(Image)

OOC: I now I am not in the Asia IC, but how is a mob meant to beat a massive, ell equipped, experienced army?

OOC: What do you mean your not part of the Asia IC? You own French Indochina!

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:09 pm

OOC: Alright Guys, the stubid revolution happened, but will be crushed right now :)

Su Zhou sat in his cell, contemplating the events of the past 24 hours. A mob of 60,000 rebels attacked his capitol city of Peking. He had orderd his men to go into hiding and wait for the rebel leaders to show his face. It had only taken less than 12 hours for that retched traitor to show his ugly mug, and now his 100,000 man force was going to emerge from the shadows and strike. A huge battle insued claiming the lives of 55,000 rebels and 32,000 Chinese soldiers. Su Zhao survived, but was seen being carried to a hospitol with a shot to the right leg. His current condition is unknown.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse