NATION

PASSWORD

1936 Rise of a Evil (OOC | ALT-HIST | WWII | ASIA IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

1936 Rise of a Evil (OOC | ALT-HIST | WWII | ASIA IC)

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:04 pm

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will come to believe it."
-Joseph Goebbels

The year is 1936. Its been 3 years since Hitler has taken seat as Furher of Germany, and he has began re-arming Germany ever since. A shadow of war is forming over Europe as countries bicker about what to do, who owns what, and how to deal with this and that. America has became isolated from Europe, as it wants nothing to do with their matter's. Japan and China fight each other, while India protests for freedom from Britain. The world is in chaos. Can you deal with it?
OOC
This is the Asia IC
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Peking
The constitutional convention was underway. On one side were the militarists and on the other, the "Peace makers" and in the middle sat Su Zhou. He was completely neutral, but in the end he decided to side with the militarists. The constitution created a civilian guard out of all 18+ civilians. The military was super sized leaving almost no money to other things, like education or welfare. Su Zhou knew that it was a bad idea, but he couldn't side with the "Peace makers" and have a non existent military. Instead it's size would double. He signed the paper and instantly regretted it...
Last edited by Australian Antarctica on Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:Peking
The constitutional convention was underway. On one side were the militarists and on the other, the "Peace makers" and in the middle sat Su Zhou. He was completely neutral, but in the end he decided to side with the militarists. The constitution created a civilian guard out of all 18+ civilians. The military was super sized leaving almost no money to other things, like education or welfare. Su Zhou knew that it was a bad idea, but he couldn't side with the "Peace makers" and have a non existent military. Instead it's size would double. He signed the paper and instantly regretted it...

OP Action for the decision made:
The Changes immediately effected the economy, and the people. Many teens and families were trying to flee, while others went into hiding. Some, about 24 Million, formed a armed Militia against the Government, with only 2 Million armed with Modern Russian, Japanese, and European weapons. The rest were armed with WWI Russian technology, and had a force of over 100,000 Japanese whippets and Russian pre 1930 tanks. They went into action by kidnapping 3 Government members of high power, and 6 Generals. The news broadcasted all over china.
Last edited by Military Lands of the Scottish People on Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.

I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:22 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:

OP Action for the decision made:
The Changes immediately effected the economy, and the people. Many teens and families were trying to flee, while others went into hiding. Some, about 24 Million, formed a armed Militia against the Government, with only 2 Million armed with Modern Russian, Japanese, and European weapons. The rest were armed with WWI Russian technology, and had a force of over 100,000 Japanese whippets and Russian pre 1930 tanks. They went into action by kidnapping 3 Government members of high power, and 6 Generals. The news broadcasted all over china.

Unknown to any other world powers Su Zhou sent an urgent telegram to Germany, Russia, and America.
Armed Rebellion starting. Raw materials at risk. Need help.

Peking was also put under martial law and reinforced. It now has a garrison size of 4,000,000 to defend the city, with the remaining forces holed up in strategic points around the country.

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:09 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:OP Action for the decision made:

Unknown to any other world powers Su Zhou sent an urgent telegram to Germany, Russia, and America.

Peking was also put under martial law and reinforced. It now has a garrison size of 4,000,000 to defend the city, with the remaining forces holed up in strategic points around the country.

The rebels claimed Korea as their own, and set up a heavy artillery field which pounded on the chinese capital, killing 32,000 civilians.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:11 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:Unknown to any other world powers Su Zhou sent an urgent telegram to Germany, Russia, and America.

The rebels claimed Korea as their own, and set up a heavy artillery field which pounded on the chinese capital, killing 32,000 civilians.

OOC: What is Germany's response?

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Beijing, China
The telegram that quickly gotten to Germany, the Field Marshal responded.
Dear Government,
We are sending over 10000 Tons of silver, Iron, and other metal we can to you immediately. It will take 5 Months to arrive, but it is better than nothing
Sincerely,
Field Marshal Ian Romwell

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:32 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Beijing, China
Dear Government,
We are sending over 10000 Tons of silver, Iron, and other metal we can to you immediately. It will take 5 Months to arrive, but it is better than nothing
Sincerely,

Si Zhou lost his temper
We need men, not silver!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:37 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Beijing, China
Dear Government,
Sincerely,

Si Zhou lost his temper
We need men, not silver!

Take what you can get! Supplies are needed. Use your own men. Right now, Germany needs all the forces it can get, so either take the supplies or do not.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:47 am

Australian Antarctica wrote:Si Zhou lost his temper
We need men, not silver!

Take what you can get! Supplies are needed. Use your own men. Right now, Germany needs all the forces it can get, so either take the supplies or do not.

If you quell the rebellion here you can have access to raw materials and a way to invade Russia or India when the time comes.
Last edited by Australian Antarctica on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elam-Kurdistan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elam-Kurdistan » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:18 pm

To Comrade China

We are most alarmed with the rebellion in China, we are worried that it may spill over in to USSR. That is why I a willing to sell you 2,000 T-26 tanks, 1,000 BT-7 tanks, 8,000 PPD-34's, 10,000 Mosin-Nagants, 3,000 Fedorov Avtomats for a total of 2.5 tons of gold. If needed we can also send in a force of 20,000 volunteers soldiers (ethnic Chinese Red Army soldiers) to help crush the rebels and train your men, however I would want access to Port Arthur for that,

Mikhail Tukhachevsky, Defense Commissar
Last edited by Elam-Kurdistan on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
R.I.P Tuva SSR, Unjustly deleted on 30/8/2014
The Crimes of America: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 8437,d.d2s

I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.
Che Guevara

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:20 pm

Elam-Kurdistan wrote:
To Comrade China

We are most alarmed with the rebellion in China, we are worried that it may spill over in to USSR. That is why I a willing to sell you 2,000 T-26 tanks, 1,000 BT-7 tanks, 8,000 PPD-34's, 10,000 Mosin-Nagants, 13,000 Fedorov Avtomats for a total of 2.5 tons of gold. If needed we can also send in a force of 20,000 volunteers soldiers (ethnic Chinese Red Army soldiers) to help crush the rebels and train your men, however I would want access to Port Arthur for that,

Can we keep this secret?

Elam-Kurdistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Elam-Kurdistan » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:22 pm

Elam-Kurdistan wrote:
To Comrade China

We are most alarmed with the rebellion in China, we are worried that it may spill over in to USSR. That is why I a willing to sell you 2,000 T-26 tanks, 1,000 BT-7 tanks, 8,000 PPD-34's, 10,000 Mosin-Nagants, 13,000 Fedorov Avtomats for a total of 2.5 tons of gold. If needed we can also send in a force of 20,000 volunteers soldiers (ethnic Chinese Red Army soldiers) to help crush the rebels and train your men, however I would want access to Port Arthur for that,

Can we keep this secret?

To Comrade China

Why Comrade? It will be hard to conceal large amounts of weaponry crossing the border.

I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.
Che Guevara

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:23 pm

Elam-Kurdistan wrote:
Can we keep this secret?

To Comrade China

Why Comrade? It will be hard to conceal large amounts of weaponry crossing the border.

It is simple actually. Use merchant ships under the cover of a trade deal. I need my people to think we don't need outside help to get the country back on track.

Elam-Kurdistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Elam-Kurdistan » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Elam-Kurdistan wrote:
To Comrade China

It is simple actually. Use merchant ships under the cover of a trade deal. I need my people to think we don't need outside help to get the country back on track.

To Comrade China

OK, I accept, however I have one more term, you do not accept aid from Germany or Spain.

Che Guevara

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:28 pm

Elam-Kurdistan wrote:

To Comrade China

OK, I accept, however I have one more term, you do not accept aid from Germany or Spain.

I know you are sworn enemies, but we need all the help we can get. My nation is not going to intervene in European matters ether, so even if I do accept help from Germany, you have nothing to worry about.
Last edited by Australian Antarctica on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:04 pm

Peking
Su Zhou had decided to appease the revolution without outside help. He signed a law that would include more funding for infrastructure, education, and less funding for the military, but not much. It also included the ability to vote for a new president every 8 years.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Beijing
A force of 2,000 Elite Nazi soldiers arrived in Beijing to merely defend the Chinese Capital. Another force of 5,000 soldiers was behind. The time the fleet would arrive carrying 20,000 Nazi soldiers, however, would be in another 4 Months (Its december, winter is taking its toll).
The commander, Generalleutnat Erwin von Dorf was there, and began giving orders to set up Artillery posts and Anti Aircraft posts.
He also had a letter hand written by Hitler
Dear Chinese Government,
Seeing that you are asking help from Russia, I will help too. I am sure than the other nations were not as generous as me, and I ask only for the Korean peninsula. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Adolf Hitler

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Beijing
A force of 2,000 Elite Nazi soldiers arrived in Beijing to merely defend the Chinese Capital. Another force of 5,000 soldiers was behind. The time the fleet would arrive carrying 20,000 Nazi soldiers, however, would be in another 4 Months (Its december, winter is taking its toll).
The commander, Generalleutnat Erwin von Dorf was there, and began giving orders to set up Artillery posts and Anti Aircraft posts.
He also had a letter hand written by Hitler
Dear Chinese Government,
Seeing that you are asking help from Russia, I will help too. I am sure than the other nations were not as generous as me, and I ask only for the Korean peninsula. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Adolf Hitler

OOC: I need you to say what happened with my new law.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Su Zhou had decided to appease the revolution without outside help. He signed a law that would include more funding for infrastructure, education, and less funding for the military, but not much. It also included the ability to vote for a new president every 8 years.

OP Ruling-
The Rebellion decreased as 4 Million civilians. But, with the civilians leaving, the Rebellion declared itself a independent Democratic state called "The Chinese-Korean Union of Individual States and Countries". The army then went to 4 Million, as a draft soon followed.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:24 pm

OP Ruling-
The Rebellion decreased as 4 Million civilians. But, with the civilians leaving, the Rebellion declared itself a independent Democratic state called "The Chinese-Korean Union of Individual States and Countries". The army then went to 4 Million, as a draft soon followed.

The Chinese government grants the Rebels Mongolia and Korea for their nation. The government also sets up a way for the three Chinas to interact and vote on new laws that pertain to all states.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:51 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:OP Ruling-

The Chinese government grants the Rebels Mongolia and Korea for their nation. The government also sets up a way for the three Chinas to interact and vote on new laws that pertain to all states.

Basically, each country is independent with their own government, but they all elect representatives to go to Peking to vote on new laws that pertain to all nations.

Spironia
Ambassador

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Spironia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:31 am

Bangladesh
The first of the Italians had arrived at Bangladesh from Somaliland this afternoon.They found the locals there to be surprisingly helpful and cheery of the Italian presence, and the climate and foreign landscape had not hit the Italians too hard with diseases unknown to Italians and dangerous mosquitoes carrying malaria. Major plans for turning Bangladesh into an important industrial colony has ben put into us and iron factories start opening all over the place.
Wars
North vs South (peace treaty)North-South Arkanian war (victory) Dravinhian defense (victory)

Supporter of Liverpool, Arctic Monkeys and McDonald burgers

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:21 pm

With the rebels out of the way, Su Zhou had another matter to attend to, expanding his empire. He set his sights on India, moving 250,000 troops to the border via railway, armed with the best weapons.

Elam-Kurdistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Elam-Kurdistan » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:47 pm

90,000 men, 500 tanks and 800 aircraft of the First Soviet Far East Army Group under the command of Georgy Zhukov have begun gathering on the borders of Mongolia. Of the past few months, endless trains filled with artillery, tanks, armoured cars, trucks, men and guns have been moving eastwards towards the border with Mongolia. This is the beginning of operation Don, the invasion and occupation of Chinese rebel held Mongolia, and then, after law is restored, the creation of the Mongolian Peoples Republic. This attack is scheduled to sweep away opposition within 2 months, maximum. If this succeeds, order and peace will be restored to Mongolia.

TOP SECRET
To China

In 4 days, the Red Army will invade rebel held Mongolia. This is not an attack on China, do not be alarmed.

Leon Trotsky

Soviet troops on border
Last edited by Elam-Kurdistan on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Che Guevara

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse