NATION

PASSWORD

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!! A Code Geass Character RP REBOOT (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should We Have a Reboot?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:33 am

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes : 10

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:35 am

Titananium wrote:
The Polarian Empire wrote:
Euphie's with Cornelia... who's your character again?

Ivan Petrovski, the cyborg mercinary who has just commenced the first two steps of his plan in Ashford. To put it in short, about a dozen people just died.

You'd think the Army would be showing up by now, or at least a few gunships.

Titananium
Envoy

Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Titananium » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:41 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Titananium wrote:Ivan Petrovski, the cyborg mercinary who has just commenced the first two steps of his plan in Ashford. To put it in short, about a dozen people just died.

You'd think the Army would be showing up by now, or at least a few gunships.

When there busy getting ready for an attack from the Chinese, and there little to no security in Ashford, I doubt it. It is the strangest thing, even in the canon version there is no security of any kind till R2, but even then from the canon version the Britannian detectives seem to be just idiots. I don't even remember actual police in the canon version which is a big problem and allows terrorism to go unchallenged. Also he had a silencer on his rifle, which made it less noticeable and all witnesses were killed, so who would have time to call the military.
Last edited by Titananium on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:58 am

Titananium wrote:When there busy getting ready for an attack from the Chinese, and there little to no security in Ashford, I doubt it. It is the strangest thing, even in the canon version there is no security of any kind till R2, but even then from the canon version the Britannian detectives seem to be just idiots. I don't even remember actual police in the canon version which is a big problem and allows terrorism to go unchallenged. Also he had a silencer on his rifle, which made it less noticeable and all witnesses were killed, so who would have time to call the military.

There were police. Lelouch made use of them when he cornered Mao at the fair.

Titananium
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Titananium » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:03 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Titananium wrote:When there busy getting ready for an attack from the Chinese, and there little to no security in Ashford, I doubt it. It is the strangest thing, even in the canon version there is no security of any kind till R2, but even then from the canon version the Britannian detectives seem to be just idiots. I don't even remember actual police in the canon version which is a big problem and allows terrorism to go unchallenged. Also he had a silencer on his rifle, which made it less noticeable and all witnesses were killed, so who would have time to call the military.

There were police. Lelouch made use of them when he cornered Mao at the fair.

Yet we never see them do anything, I guess they just sit in there offices until some dude comes in and mind controls them all into killing one guy.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:04 am

Titananium wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:Yet we never see them do anything, I guess they just sit in there offices until some dude comes in and mind controls them all into killing one guy.

Well, they are there though, and if there was an attack of this magnitude on a Britannian school, I'd think they'd be called at this point, silent alarm type stuff.

Also, this.

:p

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Founded: Jun 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:06 am

Original Character Signup Sheet:
Nation Name: The Polarian Empire

Character Name: Arrietty Lamperouge/ vi Britannia

Affiliations: The Holy Britannian Empire

Rank (If Military/Resistance): Seventeenth Princess of the Holy Britannian Empire , Governess of the Dominion of New Caledonia
Bio (includes Personality)

Arrietty Lamperouge was brought into this world by Charles Lamperouge and Savannah of House Dessalines in August 1, 1998 ATB. Many were shocked at the marriage due to Savannah being a black aristocrat but Charles made himself clear that race to an extent doesn't matter. Some even speculated that Charles was after Savannah's riches due to her being one of the most prominent African- Britannian royalty at the time. Arrietty wouldn't now what she looked like because she died of childbirth. Charles , at first was angry at the fact that Savannah died due to Arrietty but his new wife Marianne told him that Arrietty was a gift to Charles and to the world. Charles erased his hate for Arrietty and replaced it with compassion. Arrietty and Marianne got along pretty well but all of that would change due to the death of Marianne. Arrietty dealt with PTSD and was sent to live in New Yorkshire (New York analog), Britannia to live with her French- Britannian relatives. In the midst of the Oriental Incident she returned to Pendragon only to find out that her half- siblings who she loved most has been sent to China. She is now living in Auckland as the new governess hoping to bring an end to the war.

Arrietty, like her half-sister Nunnally has shown to be almost inhumanly kindhearted, patient and understanding, she is kind and empathetic to all those around her. Although she claims to be neutral in the beginning, she unknowingly switched to be aligned with the Britannians. She also has a much darker side which rivals Lelouch and her father which includes a display of having an extremely cold-blooded exterior, dismissing anyone she feels is opposing her interests.
Weapons: A Rifle Sword, Classic Britannian pistol

Secondary Weapons: Hunting Knife

Special Abilities (Geass/Piloting Skills/Special Weapons): Arrietty's Geass allows her conjure anything up but depending on the weight or height and the power of the object, will result in her level of exhaustion.

The Mediator- For a long time, Arrietty could and still can calm down anyone regardless of their situation to an extent.

Knightmare Pilot - Arrietty is known to be innocent and a loving person but she does have a dark side which contributes to her exemplar skills on the Knightmare Frames. She is known to lure her enemies into a trap thus giving her the nickname "The Siren of Britannia"

Vehicles (Knightmare Frame/Car/Whatever): She has a knightmare named the "Grand Poseidon" named after the Greek Sea god. She also has her own car equivalent to an OTL Range Rover.

Appearance (Anime accepted):Image
RP example (If none, please demonstrate your writing ability, short stories and the like, use Spoilers if so.):
BREAKING NEWS:
New Caledonians are prompted to vote in the upcoming referendum to grant the state of Bennu greater autonomy or not. Elections for the Chancellor of the Dominion has the whole nation on edge.

Eaglleia
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eaglleia » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:10 am

Now why would a Vi Britannia have dark skin? :p

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:11 am

Her mother is black... my imagination..... she is kawaii still
BREAKING NEWS:
New Caledonians are prompted to vote in the upcoming referendum to grant the state of Bennu greater autonomy or not. Elections for the Chancellor of the Dominion has the whole nation on edge.

Titananium
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Titananium » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:14 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Titananium wrote:

Well, they are there though, and if there was an attack of this magnitude on a Britannian school, I'd think they'd be called at this point, silent alarm type stuff.

Also, this.

So your telling me a depressed chick can build the worlds most powerful bomb in the basement level of the school without anyone noticing, but Ivan can't kill a few staff members before they pull a silent alarm in the Academy office, even though his reactions are much faster?

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:18 am

Titananium wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:Well, they are there though, and if there was an attack of this magnitude on a Britannian school, I'd think they'd be called at this point, silent alarm type stuff.

Also, this.

So your telling me a depressed chick can build the worlds most powerful bomb in the basement level of the school without anyone noticing, but Ivan can't kill a few staff members before they pull a silent alarm in the Academy office, even though his reactions are much faster?

Nina was working for the Britannian army to develop the bomb, it even states that she was doing contract work for the government.

Mefpan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mefpan » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:20 am

Let's pretend I didn't post something stupid here.
Last edited by Mefpan on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you want to play a game of chess?
NationStates' umpteenth dirty ex-leftist class traitor.
I left the Left when it turned Right. Now I'm going back to the Right because it's all that's Left.
Yeah, Screw Realism!
Loyal Planet of Mankind

Titananium
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Titananium » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:20 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Titananium wrote:So your telling me a depressed chick can build the worlds most powerful bomb in the basement level of the school without anyone noticing, but Ivan can't kill a few staff members before they pull a silent alarm in the Academy office, even though his reactions are much faster?

Nina was working for the Britannian army to develop the bomb, it even states that she was doing contract work for the government.

She built a BOMB in the basement of the Academy, would that not cause a little concern considering she was depressed and more then willing to kill herself with it.

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:27 am

The Polarian Empire wrote:Her mother is black... my imagination..... she is kawaii still

Lelouch's mam wasn't black

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:46 am

Woodstovia wrote:
The Polarian Empire wrote:Her mother is black... my imagination..... she is kawaii still

Lelouch's mam wasn't black

Plus, Charles's name isn't Charles Lamperouge. That is Lelouch's adopted name.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:52 am

OH IT'S JUST BECAUSE SHE'S BLACK, ISN'T IT?

Eaglleia
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eaglleia » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:54 am

New Jordslag wrote:
Woodstovia wrote:Lelouch's mam wasn't black

Plus, Charles's name isn't Charles Lamperouge. That is Lelouch's adopted name.

Plus, what was described there was completely out of character for Emperocket Wakamotorcycle.
Also she wouldn't be a Vi Britannia.
Neros wrote:OH IT'S JUST BECAUSE SHE'S BLACK, ISN'T IT?

Dayum rai't.
Last edited by Eaglleia on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mefpan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mefpan » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:57 am

Neros wrote:OH IT'S JUST BECAUSE SHE'S BLACK, ISN'T IT?

Meh, I'm more about the fact that in this version Marianne seems to have been more of a babymaker than in canon, which irks me given how important Lelouch and his sister were to the storyline.

Titananium wrote:Has anyone noticed how Ashford has no security before the start of R2. Well I just took advantage of it.

IT HAS SECURITY. THAT SECURITY IS AN UNDERGROUND PRUSSIAN EU COMMANDER WITH SKEWED PRIORITIES AND A FORKED UP MORAL COMPASS.
I left the Left when it turned Right. Now I'm going back to the Right because it's all that's Left.
Yeah, Screw Realism!
Loyal Planet of Mankind

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:13 am

Wait I just noticed why the fuck is he called Charles Lamperouge and why the fuck is the character a vi Britannia?

ALSO WHY IS SHE THE 17TH PRINCESS WHEN SHE WAS BORN BEFORE THE 4TH
Last edited by Woodstovia on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:19 am

How about instead of just crying about the Application, we actually offer ways to improve it?

• The "vi" should be changed to another name. Perhaps "il" or "re", or whatever you want it to be, as "vi" is usually Marianne's children
  • Her surname would not include Lamperouge, as she is still an Imperial Princess and has not adopted another identity

Beyond that, I see no other flaws with the character. If those small bits are changed, I'd accept it.

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:29 am

Wait, is Clovis the Viceroy or is Cornelia the Viceroy?

... quickly; I need to get my part of the plot straight.
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:39 am

Gigaverse wrote:Wait, is Clovis the Viceroy or is Cornelia the Viceroy?

... quickly; I need to get my part of the plot straight.

Clove master

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:46 am

Original Character Signup Sheet:
Nation Name: The Polarian Empire

Character Name: Arrietty Dessalines/ vei Britannia

Affiliations: The Holy Britannian Empire

Rank (If Military/Resistance): Twenty-First Princess of the Holy Britannian Empire , Governess of the Dominion of New Caledonia
Bio (includes Personality)

Arrietty was brought into this world by Charles Lamperouge and Savannah of House Dessalines in August 1, 1998 ATB. Many were shocked at the marriage due to Savannah being a black aristocrat but Charles made himself clear that race to an extent doesn't matter. Some even speculated that Charles was after Savannah's riches due to her being one of the most prominent African- Britannian royalty at the time. Arrietty wouldn't now what she looked like because she died of childbirth. Charles , at first was angry at the fact that Savannah died due to Arrietty but his new wife Marianne told him that Arrietty was a gift to Charles and to the world. Charles erased his hate for Arrietty and replaced it with compassion. Arrietty and Marianne got along pretty well but all of that would change due to the death of Marianne. Arrietty dealt with PTSD and was sent to live in New Yorkshire (New York analog), Britannia to live with her French- Britannian relatives. In the midst of the Oriental Incident she returned to Pendragon only to find out that her half- siblings who she loved most has been sent to China. She is now living in Auckland as the new governess hoping to bring an end to the war.

Arrietty, like her half-sister Nunnally has shown to be almost inhumanly kindhearted, patient and understanding, she is kind and empathetic to all those around her. Although she claims to be neutral in the beginning, she unknowingly switched to be aligned with the Britannians. She also has a much darker side which rivals Lelouch and her father which includes a display of having an extremely cold-blooded exterior, dismissing anyone she feels is opposing her interests.
Weapons: A Rifle Sword, Classic Britannian pistol

Secondary Weapons: Hunting Knife

Special Abilities (Geass/Piloting Skills/Special Weapons): Arrietty's Geass allows her conjure anything up but depending on the weight or height and the power of the object, will result in her level of exhaustion.

The Mediator- For a long time, Arrietty could and still can calm down anyone regardless of their situation to an extent.

Knightmare Pilot - Arrietty is known to be innocent and a loving person but she does have a dark side which contributes to her exemplar skills on the Knightmare Frames. She is known to lure her enemies into a trap thus giving her the nickname "The Siren of Britannia"

Vehicles (Knightmare Frame/Car/Whatever): She has a knightmare named the "Grand Poseidon" named after the Greek Sea god. She also has her own car equivalent to an OTL Range Rover.

Appearance (Anime accepted):Image
RP example (If none, please demonstrate your writing ability, short stories and the like, use Spoilers if so.):

There just because she's black! :p and I know Marianne isn't black, I just made up a consort of Charles before Marianne
BREAKING NEWS:

Mefpan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mefpan » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:09 am

Too many Britannian nobles to cuddle and hug...hrrrrrghlglgghghhhhhhh

And I've always considered that Lamperouge was Marianne's surname prior to becoming one of the Emperor's consorts. But I doubt it'll matter much in the actual canon.

Here's hoping Kristen doesn't suffer an anticlimatic death trying to stop some mad jerk from blowing up a school full of mostly innocent children.

Oh well, if I do I'll just have a descendant of Baron Roman von Ungern-Sternberg play on the Euro-Britannian side. Because everyone loves the Mad Baron.
Yeah, Screw Realism!
Loyal Planet of Mankind

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:12 am

I'm tempted to make a royal family-member out of my next character, or at least someone who'd be reasonably friends with one.

Ghondra
Senator

Founded: Feb 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ghondra » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:22 am

Guys, I have decided to take a break from RPing, during my absence my Co-Ops will be my proxies.

Hope you understand :)
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

CURRENT STATUS: Splendid Isolation
IS A: Democratic Socialist, Liberal, ENTP/ENFP
Agrees on:
Gay Marriage, Civil Rights, Military Interventionism, Capitalism with Limits, Theory of Evolution, Equality for all, Free Education, and Universal Healthcare, Legalisation of Marijuana
Disagree on:
Militant Atheism, Wars of Aggression, Communism, Welfare to Parasites, Nazism, Fascism, Militarism.
Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.13

Exelia wrote:It's all good till you have to wear a badge.

Listen to Jord, its good for your health

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse