NATION

PASSWORD

The Anime RP (OOC/Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:52 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:If this were the me from the time I operated my 3rd RP, I would've sent a mass TG to everyone involved. I've sobered since then. I've come to realize the faults in humanity. And it's only been a year since I joined NS (give or take).

People will return if they care. If not, we need more people or a new idea.

Yeah, this coming weekend I'm just going to start removing people from the list who've only posted once or twice. From there I'll look at how many people we still have active, and if it doesn't seem to be enough I can TG some people I know to ask if they'd be interested in joining.

The Templar High Council wrote:BTW, does anyone here like RWBY?

Never watched it, but I know of it and I have an RL friend who's shown me a couple of clips.

Should totally watch it. I marathoned season 1 when my friend stayed the night.

Anyway, my friend Kal started an RP for it. Even if you don't know about the series yet, check it out just because everyone here likes anime and RWBY is frantically over-the-top and funny. I'll put a link in my sig soon.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:06 pm

... I think Uida will remain above the base floor, who knows, maybe no one will mention her absence, though if they do....
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:36 pm

Harbertia wrote:... I think Uida will remain above the base floor, who knows, maybe no one will mention her absence, though if they do....

I actually considered having her magically dragged downstairs, but I wasn't sure if you had any specific plans regarding her, so I chose not to interfere.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Harbertia wrote:... I think Uida will remain above the base floor, who knows, maybe no one will mention her absence, though if they do....

He, he, he, Kipling just said that there were people upstairs. Now what will happen to Kipling?
P2TM RPer and Proud!

Atlannia wrote:Gahahah, Grakulon the World Building demon ensnares another unwary soul.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:33 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:

I actually considered having her magically dragged downstairs, but I wasn't sure if you had any specific plans regarding her, so I chose not to interfere.

the police can do that :blink:

Aside from some plans on how to respond if x or y happens, I've got no specific plans for her. She just goes where the story takes her, even if it's a bad spot.
Tomorrow is made today.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:44 am

Harbertia wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:I actually considered having her magically dragged downstairs, but I wasn't sure if you had any specific plans regarding her, so I chose not to interfere.

the police can do that :blink:

Aside from some plans on how to respond if x or y happens, I've got no specific plans for her. She just goes where the story takes her, even if it's a bad spot.

Well no, but I was considering having Mrs. Brownie do it. Then I decided against it.

And alright.

Once I've gotten caught up on the IC sometime in the next couple of days I'll work on making a post.

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:40 pm

Just thought I'd let those who are inteacting with my characters that my hiatus ended a few days back. You all might not have noticed the post, in which case, this here is just a friendly reminder that you don't have to wait for me anymore :lol:
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:02 pm

I think they may be waiting for the OP, he said he'd be a couple of days, though it's been slightly larger;

Nature-Spirits wrote:Once I've gotten caught up on the IC sometime in the next couple of days I'll work on making a post.
Tomorrow is made today.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:08 pm

Harbertia wrote:I think they may be waiting for the OP, he said he'd be a couple of days, though it's been slightly larger;

Nature-Spirits wrote:Once I've gotten caught up on the IC sometime in the next couple of days I'll work on making a post.

Yeah, sorry. I probably won't be posting tonight, but I'll try to do so tomorrow. My schedule's pretty busy atm.

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:18 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Harbertia wrote:I think they may be waiting for the OP, he said he'd be a couple of days, though it's been slightly larger;

Yeah, sorry. I probably won't be posting tonight, but I'll try to do so tomorrow. My schedule's pretty busy atm.

That's alright. Real life is more important than NS.
P2TM RPer and Proud!

Atlannia wrote:Gahahah, Grakulon the World Building demon ensnares another unwary soul.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:24 pm

Penguinia-Tempor wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:Yeah, sorry. I probably won't be posting tonight, but I'll try to do so tomorrow. My schedule's pretty busy atm.

That's alright. Real life is more important than NS.

Agreed.
Tomorrow is made today.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:03 pm

I will post either this evening or tomorrow. Sorry 'bout my recent bout of inactivity, I haven't had much time to make IC posts.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:40 am

Nature-Spirits wrote:I will post either this evening or tomorrow. Sorry 'bout my recent bout of inactivity, I haven't had much time to make IC posts.

Yeah, I almost forgot this RP. It's a good thing I decided to check up on it.
Tomorrow is made today.

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:51 am

Nature-Spirits wrote:I will post either this evening or tomorrow. Sorry 'bout my recent bout of inactivity, I haven't had much time to make IC posts.

All is good. I think everyone is having similar trouble.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:09 pm

TriStates wrote:

All is good. I think everyone is having similar trouble.

Yeah, I've really got nothing to do until Nat posts.
P2TM RPer and Proud!

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:39 pm

I suck at posting right now apparently.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:45 pm

I'm currently working on my post.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:02 pm

So, I'm officially declaring this dead. First of all, I really don't have the time right now to be a proper OP. Second of all, there's a shitload of stuff that I could have and should have done better -- stuff that I should have known to do, had I thought it through properly. Plus, this has been coasting for a while, and I know from experience that when an RP starts to coast like this, the only way to get it moving again is through a lot of time and effort; time and effort that I don't have.

However, I may bring this back in the future. It would need to undergo a serious overhaul, but I now see my mistakes and I think that, if I were to do this again, I would do it much better.

Now, I'm currently working on another RP, but if enough of my time is freed up sometime in the foreseeable future, I would be willing to put in the effort to bring this back, because I did have a plot and lore in mind; my problem was execution.

Long story short: for those of you still here (which is probably a relatively small number), this is dead. I may do a reboot sometime in the future, I may not; it all depends on how my RL life develops. Until then: sayounara! :)

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:38 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:So, I'm officially declaring this dead. First of all, I really don't have the time right now to be a proper OP. Second of all, there's a shitload of stuff that I could have and should have done better -- stuff that I should have known to do, had I thought it through properly. Plus, this has been coasting for a while, and I know from experience that when an RP starts to coast like this, the only way to get it moving again is through a lot of time and effort; time and effort that I don't have.

However, I may bring this back in the future. It would need to undergo a serious overhaul, but I now see my mistakes and I think that, if I were to do this again, I would do it much better.

Now, I'm currently working on another RP, but if enough of my time is freed up sometime in the foreseeable future, I would be willing to put in the effort to bring this back, because I did have a plot and lore in mind; my problem was execution.

Long story short: for those of you still here (which is probably a relatively small number), this is dead. I may do a reboot sometime in the future, I may not; it all depends on how my RL life develops. Until then: sayounara! :)

Sorry to hear that. I was working on a post, but the rythm really was a bit too slow. See you around, anyway.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse