NATION

PASSWORD

The Anime RP (OOC/Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:04 am

*yawn* Wednesday evenings suck. Thursday mornings almost as much.

Anywho, I've updated the OP with the accepted characters. Everyone please take a look to make sure that I haven't missed any.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Kiruri
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiruri » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:18 am

Nature-Spirits wrote:*yawn* Wednesday evenings suck. Thursday mornings almost as much.

Anywho, I've updated the OP with the accepted characters. Everyone please take a look to make sure that I haven't missed any.

Mine's all good :)
I'm BIwinning
CelebrateBisexualityDaySeptember 23rd
Costa Rican
Dirty Paws!
d(^o^)b¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
=^..^=

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:24 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
Neros wrote:
Oh no, bible black pls!

But yeah, healthy debate and establishment of boundaries regarding character creation is good to have. There would be way too many awkward scenes throughout any futa character posts to make it enjoyable for anyone, haha.

My next character would be a girl, but I'm a bit undecided on where to take it or even what race to make her. Another cyborg/android, or maybe some animal-neko girl?

Eh, get some variation. You don't need everyone to be the same.

I did post a list of ideas for characters previously!

I don't think I'll have too hard of a time making unique secondary character. :p

Nature-Spirits wrote:*yawn* Wednesday evenings suck. Thursday mornings almost as much.

A new rule against futanari characters should be drafted, haha ;)

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:31 am

Neros wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Eh, get some variation. You don't need everyone to be the same.

I did post a list of ideas for characters previously!

I don't think I'll have too hard of a time making unique secondary character. :p

A new rule against futanari characters should be drafted, haha ;)

Worried you might get bent over by one?
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:32 am

Neros wrote:A new rule against futanari characters should be drafted, haha ;)

Heresy.

Also futas have been done in P2TM before, without devolving into pr0n.
Last edited by Rupudska on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:19 pm

Rupudska wrote:

Heresy.

I already said I'm not doubting it can be done, I'm worried about what could happen. Now that I think about it rationally (and not after going on a death streak in Destiny), I'd be fine if Neros wanted to Rp as a futa. As long as it doesn't turn into something morally bad. Like p0rn.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Rupudska wrote:

Heresy.

Honestly, I'd be fine with it, as long as it didn't devolve.

I just didn't address it when I came back because the issue was already resolved.

Also,
The Templar High Council wrote:something morally bad. Like p0rn.

You must have way too many morals. :p
Last edited by Nature-Spirits on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:36 pm

Have you reviewed my reposted app?

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=313647&p=22000909#p22000909
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:36 pm

Harbertia wrote:

I knew I was missing something! I'll read it now.

EDIT: I wish the bio was longer, but having looked through your past RPs I find it acceptable. I'll add the app to the OP presently.
Last edited by Nature-Spirits on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:20 pm

Yes! Not that I want to make a futa character, but the fact that I can is good and liberating!

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Harbertia wrote:

I knew I was missing something! I'll read it now.

EDIT: I wish the bio was longer, but having looked through your past RPs I find it acceptable. I'll add the app to the OP presently.

Any character you think this roleplay needs to see, or one you haven't seen done?

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Neros wrote:Any character you think this roleplay needs to see, or one you haven't seen done?

Not particularly. It seems to me that we have a good, diverse cast of characters. But if you want I'll weigh in on your list of possible chars.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:34 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Neros wrote:Any character you think this roleplay needs to see, or one you haven't seen done?

Not particularly. It seems to me that we have a good, diverse cast of characters. But if you want I'll weigh in on your list of possible chars.

Oh yeah! Question about school: We seem to have many students, and you said we'd have some school moments if we had enough. It's something like 15 students, so what about school?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Kiruri
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiruri » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:38 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:Not particularly. It seems to me that we have a good, diverse cast of characters. But if you want I'll weigh in on your list of possible chars.

Oh yeah! Question about school: We seem to have many students, and you said we'd have some school moments if we had enough. It's something like 15 students, so what about school?

Yes, what about school? Will teachers be npc?
I'm BIwinning
CelebrateBisexualityDaySeptember 23rd
Costa Rican
Dirty Paws!
d(^o^)b¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
=^..^=

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:26 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:Not particularly. It seems to me that we have a good, diverse cast of characters. But if you want I'll weigh in on your list of possible chars.

Good question. We won't be featuring a whole lot at school, but there will be several scenes (some of them plot-relevant, though we can have less plot-relevant interactions at school too). Some of them will be field trips (which the non-student PCs can be swept along on for various IC reasons that I'll come up with at the time). I wasn't planning on featuring a lot of classroom scenes (we can skip over most of them, or the students can simply either skip school or be forced to skip by various IC reasons that, again, I can come up with at the time). Also, the student council will be taking a more prominent role in government, which we can explore later.
Kiruri wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Oh yeah! Question about school: We seem to have many students, and you said we'd have some school moments if we had enough. It's something like 15 students, so what about school?

Yes, what about school? Will teachers be npc?

Well, since we (again) won't be spending a whole lot of time in class, I'll let the players (ie all you guys) RP the teachers as NPCs. If anyone makes a distinctive teacher NPC and they would like to retain control of that teacher though, it's theirs, and no one else should be taking control of it. I wouldn't recommend making any of them PCs though, unless someone has a really good idea.
Last edited by Nature-Spirits on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Neros wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:Stop your shit right now.

ooo so scared, am i ruining your experience or something?

Like, I'm the cancer that's killing this roleplay, right?

I realize this could be interpreted differently without smiley's. I wasn't being overly serious, I had no issue if the OP's didn't. I commonly use this phrase IRL when an unusual or outlandish idea is presented. The only RP I've been in with a Hermaphrodite (that I can remember) was one with Olthar. Quite the character truly.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:51 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:
Neros wrote:ooo so scared, am i ruining your experience or something?

Like, I'm the cancer that's killing this roleplay, right?

I realize this could be interpreted differently without smiley's. I wasn't being overly serious, I had no issue if the OP's didn't. I commonly use this phrase IRL when an unusual or outlandish idea is presented. The only RP I've been in with a Hermaphrodite (that I can remember) was one with Olthar. Quite the character truly.

Oh, lol, sorry about that. For some reason, I always thought you were super-serious. I've got no problem with you or anyone here, actually. I quite like the people, banter, and conversations we engage in!

My IRL phrase, I suppose, is "stahp wat r u doin" or "That's cute". I use either of these for just about any purpose, haha.

Nature-Spirits wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Oh yeah! Question about school: We seem to have many students, and you said we'd have some school moments if we had enough. It's something like 15 students, so what about school?

Good question. We won't be featuring a whole lot at school, but there will be several scenes (some of them plot-relevant, though we can have less plot-relevant interactions at school too). Some of them will be field trips (which the non-student PCs can be swept along on for various IC reasons that I'll come up with at the time). I wasn't planning on featuring a lot of classroom scenes (we can skip over most of them, or the students can simply either skip school or be forced to skip by various IC reasons that, again, I can come up with at the time). Also, the student council will be taking a more prominent role in government, which we can explore later.
Kiruri wrote:Yes, what about school? Will teachers be npc?

Well, since we (again) won't be spending a whole lot of time in class, I'll let the players (ie all you guys) RP the teachers as NPCs. If anyone makes a distinctive teacher NPC and they would like to retain control of that teacher though, it's theirs, and no one else should be taking control of it. I wouldn't recommend making any of them PCs though, unless someone has a really good idea.

Aha! Will apply as a teacher who skips classes with his students because he too hates school.

Nature-Spirits wrote:

There's no need, that list was mostly joke characters, haha. I'm probably going to flesh out a lot of the subplots I have in mind with Andreas before branching out to another character for now.

Like, I intend to use my character to explore surreal depression (though I have no experience in that regard) and discover what it means to be human. Perhaps Andreas won't change at all by the end, but his story will be an interesting dive into the psyche of a man-turned-robot who has lost hope. muh grimdark n angst

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Wait, what's wrong with Hermaphrodites?
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:54 pm

I'm unsure of what to do now. Someone can try to follow Alex, if they want to or are near the Pizzeria.
Note; boy who spilled soda on her, if you follow her, she'll probably summon her hammer. No worries, she won't rekt you with it.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Harbertia wrote:Wait, what's wrong with Hermaphrodites?

Nothing. However, there is a genre of hentai featuring hermaphrodites called futanari.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:

Nothing. However, there is a genre of hentai featuring hermaphrodites called futanari.

Well, I'm not exactly 'in' to hentai, but I've heard it exaggerates "female features" even more than normal anime.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:04 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:Nothing. However, there is a genre of hentai featuring hermaphrodites called futanari.

Well, I'm not exactly 'in' to hentai, but I've heard it exaggerates "female features" even more than normal anime.

It makes every 'feature' extremely huge. That shit scares me, both males and females.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:06 pm

Ulvenes wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

It makes every 'feature' extremely huge. That shit scares me, both males and females.

I see.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:09 pm

The V O I D wrote:I'm unsure of what to do now. Someone can try to follow Alex, if they want to or are near the Pizzeria.
Note; boy who spilled soda on her, if you follow her, she'll probably summon her hammer. No worries, she won't rekt you with it.

Android-boy will be at the pizzeria to fuck with Jacob soon enough. He's just really, hugely tall but probably won't cause problems in the slightest.

"...But I hope they notice me, uruu~ (♥ω♥*)"

The V O I D wrote:
Ulvenes wrote:

I see.

Yeah like how the hell can you hide that thing in a skirt.

I have enough problems with mine. Anyone else have to deal with the constant rugburn whenever you walk around your house naked? Fuckin' brutal.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:15 pm

I will post soon enough. I've been having computer problems
Nature-Spirits wrote:

One of my favorite genres. If only for making people uncomfortable.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:I will post soon enough. I've been having computer problems
Nature-Spirits wrote:Nothing. However, there is a genre of hentai featuring hermaphrodites called futanari.

One of my favorite genres. If only for making people uncomfortable.

Yeah!

I watch it for the plot, I swear.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse