NATION

PASSWORD

The Anime RP (OOC/Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:25 am

Nuridia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:I can vouch for Nuridia. Not going to say he's the greatest guy I've RPd with, but he could be leagues worse. I do agree with the points though.

Thanks Templar, I don't think the OP was being unreasonable with his points though, It's just the part when they said that they were reluctant to even consider my app like it was too horrible. However, I understand them telling me what they didn't like about my app because it's their RP and constructive criticism's part of that but it would've been better if I was just simply told what was wrong and how to fix it.

PS: @Templar, I'm a girl, lol.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound overly harsh. If I'd known you, I probably would have been more lenient, but since I don't, I guess I was a bit harder on you than perhaps was fair.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:32 am

It's cool, thanks for that. Anyway, I may try to revise my app and repost it since this is my first anime RP and I'm an anime addict.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Sithian Korriban
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sithian Korriban » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:48 am

Name: Yami Koto
Species: Saiyan JK Human
Appearance:
Basically Dark Yugi in look
Personality: I'm not gonna do personality because it's something I tend to decide later.
Dislikes: People in general
Strengths/Abilities: Quick thinker
Weaknesses: Not very strong, spends too much time thinking about space
Powers: None
Bio: Yami was born into a well to do family and was raised to be a gentleman. He had always had a keen interest in space and achieved high grades. As he grew he eventually decided that he was to be an Astrologist. His constant study of the night sky ended up leaving him with a massive case of inability to speak to people and he was often looked over, although this didn't overly bother him. He grew to distrust all people, even his loved ones.
Additional Information:

Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Expressive Hair
Advantages: Skilled, ...I'm Okay...
Disadvantages: Shy

Theme Song: Anakin's Betrayal
RP Sample: Star Wars: The Empire Rising Some are good some are bad, but it depends on the mood I'm at the time of writing.
The GAmeTopians wrote:(-(-(-(-(-(-.-)-)-)-)-)-) #Mafia

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
The human sacrificed himself, to save the Pokemon. I pitted them against each other, but not until they set aside their differences did I see the true power they all share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
~MewTwo

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:50 am

I miught join this if I get through the process of creating an app (which currently is being a major set back in my RPing right now).
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:08 am

Sithian Korriban wrote:-snip-

Could you add some more detail to your app please?

Sithian Korriban
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sithian Korriban » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:24 am

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Sithian Korriban wrote:-snip-

Could you add some more detail to your app please?

Which bits? I'm not the best with apps.

The human sacrificed himself, to save the Pokemon. I pitted them against each other, but not until they set aside their differences did I see the true power they all share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
~MewTwo

Raktio
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:42 am

I want to make a super human character with cyberkinesis due to genetic modifications by her adopted father, could I keep her as a 'regular' human as apposed to a shadow person and have that one power?
Broadside dead ahead!

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:43 am

Sithian Korriban wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:Could you add some more detail to your app please?

Which bits? I'm not the best with apps.

Specifically the personality and bio, but you could add some more stuff under strengths/weaknesses and likes/dislikes too.
Raktio wrote:I want to make a super human character with cyberkinesis due to genetic modifications by her adopted father, could I keep her as a 'regular' human as apposed to a shadow person and have that one power?

I suppose, yes.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

The Anime RP (OOC/OPEN)

Postby Raktio » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:45 am

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Raktio wrote:I want to make a super human character with cyberkinesis due to genetic modifications by her adopted father, could I keep her as a 'regular' human as apposed to a shadow person and have that one power?

I suppose, yes.

Thanks.
Broadside dead ahead!

Sithian Korriban
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sithian Korriban » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:00 am

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Sithian Korriban wrote:Which bits? I'm not the best with apps.

Specifically the personality and bio, but you could add some more stuff under strengths/weaknesses and likes/dislikes too.

Okay. I'll get around to it tomorrow or the day after. I'm getting tired atm.

~MewTwo

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:11 am

Oh, NatSpi, I've got a question. It's hardly impossible for a character to have a power or a skill that overlaps with an Anime Attribute: for instance, a character can be designed as good at cooking. How does that work in relation to the Attribute "Skilled"?
Also, for instance, if a character has "Skilled" in martial arts, since Attributes only come into play once per IC page, does that mean that he can only employ his skill once per page? That would be kinda strange, I think. This question also applies to all Attributes that have a "passive" effect like, say, Combat Clairvoyance (if you intend to keep it), Fast, Made of Iron or Genre Savvy.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:36 am

Mnar Secundus wrote:Oh, NatSpi, I've got a question. It's hardly impossible for a character to have a power or a skill that overlaps with an Anime Attribute: for instance, a character can be designed as good at cooking. How does that work in relation to the Attribute "Skilled"?
Also, for instance, if a character has "Skilled" in martial arts, since Attributes only come into play once per IC page, does that mean that he can only employ his skill once per page? That would be kinda strange, I think. This question also applies to all Attributes that have a "passive" effect like, say, Combat Clairvoyance (if you intend to keep it), Fast, Made of Iron or Genre Savvy.

Hmm.... Well, how about if a character has something under both Advantages and Strengths, they can use the Attribute all the time? Idk; I'll think about it over the course of the day and give a definitive answer later.
Last edited by Nature-Spirits on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:01 pm

FYI I'll get my apps in after the weekend since I'm doing a overnighter hike and a activity Sunday night leaving me little to notime to do anything else during the weekend.
Broadside dead ahead!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Where do I add equipment and minions in the app?
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Name: Jane Urquhart
Species: Meguca
Appearance: linky
When transformed [via her Effigy being activated], her clothes automatically shift to a sort of magical-girlish 'battle armor' of sorts. The base article of clothing is a cobalt blue leotard that extends to her wrists and ankles. On her feet, she wears a pair of silver-and red boots, each with a pair of circular mana-propelled thrusters on the sole; one at the heel, one at the ball of her foot. Above these are mounted a pair of silvery greaves, that are little more than curved bits of metal in appearance with rounded corners. Covering her legs are cobalt blue skirt that reach to just above her knees, with a grey armored plate in front of and behind each of her thighs. Instead of a shirt, she wears an open jacket with velcro fasteners. The 'jacket' is short-sleeved and very, very dark red. It, too, features rectangular plates of armor in front and behind her, but these are painted glossy black. On her back is a red satchel with a grey X-shaped brace made of bars 2 inches wide. These extend all the way around the satchel except for thin slots on the upper two corners. The satchel itself is 2.5 inches thick and 8 inches square. In these slots are stored the 'cores' of her bladed weapons; her soul energy wraps around it to form the blade. Her bow is mounted on top of this box and is collapsible, so that when collapsed it is only 8 inches long. The string and arrows are made of soul energy.

Her Effigy is the most important piece of equipment in her arsenal. It is roughly shield-shaped, with a rounded base, pointed top corners and top edges that converge at a point in line with her nose. It is perfectly smooth and milky white, with two arrays of eye holes, arranged like the holes of a lotus root.

Personality: Laid back and rather lazy when she's not enjoying something. When she is, she has surprisingly good focus. Procrastinates. Enjoys swimming. Likes traps. Likes reading up on history, especially when war is involved.
Likes: Technothriller novels, fantasy novels, steampunk, Dr Pepper, cool weather, thunderstorms, explosions, loud music, the sea, sailing
Dislikes: Bad music, bad novels, tea, political bullshitting, charity ads
Qualities: Glasses, Ahoge, Expressive Hair
Strengths/Abilities: Meguca Magic, Meguca Powers, fast reader
Weaknesses: Stutter, somewhat shy
Powers:
  • Meguca Powers: The usual, you know. Flight, speed, stronkth, that sort of thing. And since her weapons are a pair of shortswords and a bow-and-arrow, she's pretty good with a sword, too. And arrows.
  • Storm Meguca: She can manipulate storms and waves, especially over the sea, as water is still technically her element. She can also 'fly' underwater at extreme speeds.
  • Vehicle Manipulation: She can throw ships at you with her meguca magic. Also control whatever weapon systems they have. Right now she can only control ships, though.
  • Soul Weapons: The blades are her soul. Also her 'soul' energy is where she derives most of her magic from. Also her named attacks. (OOC: Should I list her spells?)
Bio: I will add this later.
Additional Information:

Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Glasses, Ahoge, Expressive Hair, Dramatic Entrance
Advantages: Fast, KO, Genre Savvy, "...I'm Okay..."
Disadvantages: Stutter, Accidental Innuendo, Shy, Breast Envy

Theme Song: Oh, the world of Dharma is filled with liiiight!
RP Sample: A funny link.
Last edited by Rupudska on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:19 pm

#Tag.
Ooh, look! A tag!
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Raktio wrote:FYI I'll get my apps in after the weekend since I'm doing a overnighter hike and a activity Sunday night leaving me little to notime to do anything else during the weekend.

Kk.
Finland SSR wrote:Where do I add equipment and minions in the app?

Minions...?
Well, that would go under Additional Info.
Rupudska wrote:Name: Jane Urquhart
Species: Meguca
Appearance: linky
When transformed [via her Effigy being activated], her clothes automatically shift to a sort of magical-girlish 'battle armor' of sorts. The base article of clothing is a cobalt blue leotard that extends to her wrists and ankles. On her feet, she wears a pair of silver-and red boots, each with a pair of circular mana-propelled thrusters on the sole; one at the heel, one at the ball of her foot. Above these are mounted a pair of silvery greaves, that are little more than curved bits of metal in appearance with rounded corners. Covering her legs are cobalt blue skirt that reach to just above her knees, with a grey armored plate in front of and behind each of her thighs. Instead of a shirt, she wears an open jacket with velcro fasteners. The 'jacket' is short-sleeved and very, very dark red. It, too, features rectangular plates of armor in front and behind her, but these are painted glossy black. On her back is a red satchel with a grey X-shaped brace made of bars 2 inches wide. These extend all the way around the satchel except for thin slots on the upper two corners. The satchel itself is 2.5 inches thick and 8 inches square. In these slots are stored the 'cores' of her bladed weapons; her soul energy wraps around it to form the blade. Her bow is mounted on top of this box and is collapsible, so that when collapsed it is only 8 inches long. The string and arrows are made of soul energy.

Her Effigy is the most important piece of equipment in her arsenal. It is roughly shield-shaped, with a rounded base, pointed top corners and top edges that converge at a point in line with her nose. It is perfectly smooth and milky white, with two arrays of eye holes, arranged like the holes of a lotus root.

Personality: Laid back and rather lazy when she's not enjoying something. When she is, she has surprisingly good focus. Procrastinates. Enjoys swimming. Likes traps. Likes reading up on history, especially when war is involved.
Likes: Technothriller novels, fantasy novels, steampunk, Dr Pepper, cool weather, thunderstorms, explosions, loud music, the sea, sailing
Dislikes: Bad music, bad novels, tea, political bullshitting, charity ads
Qualities: Glasses, Ahoge, Expressive Hair
Strengths/Abilities: Fast, KO, Genre Savvy, "...I'm Okay..."
Weaknesses: Stutter, Accidental Innuendo, Shy
Powers:
  • Meguca Powers: The usual, you know. Flight, speed, stronkth, that sort of thing. And since her weapons are a pair of shortswords and a bow-and-arrow, she's pretty good with a sword, too. And arrows.
  • Storm Meguca: She can manipulate storms and waves, especially over the sea, as water is still technically her element. She can also 'fly' underwater at extreme speeds.
  • Vehicle Manipulation: She can throw ships at you with her meguca magic. Also control whatever weapon systems they have. Right now she can only control ships, though.
  • Soul Weapons: The blades are her soul. Also her 'soul' energy is where she derives most of her magic from. Also her named attacks. (OOC: Should I list her spells?)
Bio: I will add this later.
Additional Information:

Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Glasses, Ahoge, Expressive Hair, Dramatic Entrance
Advantages: Fast, KO, Genre Savvy, "...I'm Okay..."
Disadvantages: Stutter, Accidental Innuendo, Shy

Theme Song: Oh, the world of Dharma is filled with liiiight!
RP Sample: A funny link.

Eh, your strengths and weaknesses aren't the same as anime attributes. Also, you need to have the same amount of Advantages as Disadvantages.
Other than that though, looks good, so I'll accept it. (And no, you don't need to list all her spells.)

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:34 pm

When do you think the IC will be up? Itching for Kipling to break a couple noses because somebody said 'cupcake'.
On that note, exactly how competent is the police force in this city? Don't want anybody getting arrest for assau-cough-self-defense.
P2TM RPer and Proud!

Atlannia wrote:Gahahah, Grakulon the World Building demon ensnares another unwary soul.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Penguinia-Tempor wrote:When do you think the IC will be up? Itching for Kipling to break a couple noses because somebody said 'cupcake'.
On that note, exactly how competent is the police force in this city? Don't want anybody getting arrest for assau-cough-self-defense.

The IC should be up in about a week, or whenever we get enough characters. I'm thinking I might put an ad in the Advertisement Thread at some point, or I might just invite some people.
The police force is quite competent. In fact, one might say a little overcompetent. But as long as you stay on Mrs. Brownie's good side, she can keep you out of jail. :p

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Penguinia-Tempor wrote:When do you think the IC will be up? Itching for Kipling to break a couple noses because somebody said 'cupcake'.

The IC should be up in about a week, or whenever we get enough characters. I'm thinking I might put an ad in the Advertisement Thread at some point, or I might just invite some people.
The police force is quite competent. In fact, one might say a little overcompetent. But as long as you stay on Mrs. Brownie's good side, she can keep you out of jail. :p

So, in Kipling's case, bake muffins for her. :p
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:45 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:The IC should be up in about a week, or whenever we get enough characters. I'm thinking I might put an ad in the Advertisement Thread at some point, or I might just invite some people.

So, in Kipling's case, bake muffins for her. :p

Yeah, true. I'll just punch faces in one post and bake muffins the next one to get out of jail.
P2TM RPer and Proud!

Atlannia wrote:Gahahah, Grakulon the World Building demon ensnares another unwary soul.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:58 pm

Penguinia-Tempor wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:So, in Kipling's case, bake muffins for her. :p

Yeah, true. I'll just punch faces in one post and bake muffins the next one to get out of jail.

Pretty much.

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:05 pm

I think this will be Kipling's theme...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyJhyVnbvSQ
P2TM RPer and Proud!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Repost for completion:

Name: Akio Kobayashi.
Species: Android (Originally a hito-dama, but given a body).
Appearance:
Personality: Fun loving and childish. Often/always seen happy and smiling, and doesn't get upset easily (though when he does, it's not good).
Dislikes: Being alone, vegetables, homework.
Strengths/Abilities: Android body (lots of tricks, unable to think of any ATM, but there will be many), enthusiasm (is a great strength!).
Weaknesses: Young child (distracted, small, prone to emotional extremes (happy, sad, angry, etc)), overly confident.
Powers: Hito-dama fire control. Believes it to be part of android body.
Bio: Akio is a young boy, but he wasn't always like this. Though he cannot remember, he was/is a hito-dama, just put into a mechanical body. He only believes the part about the mechanical body, created by his "father," Dr. Hiraku Kobayashi. Akio is a child like any other, but stronger, faster, and smarter. He is a mechanical whiz thanks to his ability to interface with machines, but can be hard to handle because of his childish demeanor.

Also, he's skipped enough grades to get him to high school (that's like 2-3, right? Too late for math), though he's still getting used to the environment.
Additional Information: I'll edit in android abilities later.

Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Technicolor Eyes: Blue when happy, Red when angry, White in the dark, I'll think of others.
Advantages: Made of Iron, Hammerspace.
Disadvantages: Ooh, Shiny!, Arrogant (well, about what he knows. So about machines. I'll make sure to extend this to other things or talk about machines a lot).

Theme Song: Little Busters.
RP Sample: Do I really have to? Really? (It's in my sig, but you already know me.)
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:18 pm

Hope it's okay. :unsure:

Name: Ulrica Yseult
Species: Wolf girl?
Appearance: Here: 5'6, red eyes, white shoulder length hair, crimson eyes, fangs, white fluffy tail and ears.
Personality: Calm and collected, loyal, quiet, but not afraid to talk.
Likes: Wolves and other canines but not all, Nordic metal, winter and rain and other cold weather, maple trees.
Dislikes: Felines, 'purse stuffer' canines, bears and vegetarians.
Strengths/Abilities: Enhanced smell, enhanced sight, enhanced hearing, increased balance(tail).
Weaknesses: Sensitive smell, hearing, sight, and the tail is sensitive if abused.
Powers: N/A
Bio: WIP
Additional Information: Not that I can think of.

Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Nekomimi Wolf, Busty(not overly), technicolor hair/eyes.
Advantages: Skilled, Fast, ...I'm Okay...
Disadvantages: Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!, Wide-Eyed Idealist, Extreme Doormat

Theme Song: Ballanvich by Wolfstone
RP Sample: ANO
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse