NATION

PASSWORD

The Anime RP (OOC/Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:21 pm

The more people join the less I feel like staying.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:31 pm

Ulvenes wrote:The more people join the less I feel like staying.

I was about to make this semi-closed, actually.

EDIT: And, in fact, I just did.

The Templar High Council wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:Looks good.

I'll look at the completed apps either tonight or tomorrow. Sorry it's taking so long; I'm kinda wiped.

I'll do it if ya want me to.

That's fine; I'll do it.
Last edited by Nature-Spirits on Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:34 pm

Still.. I'm not good when there's a lot of people. Especially as active as most of the people here are, really hard to follow. I'll give it a shot though.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Ulvenes wrote:Still.. I'm not good when there's a lot of people. Especially as active as most of the people here are, really hard to follow. I'll give it a shot though.

Sorry. Addict's gotta do what addict's gotta do.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:39 pm

And now I'm actually working on my first draft.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:44 pm

Ulvenes wrote:Still.. I'm not good when there's a lot of people. Especially as active as most of the people here are, really hard to follow. I'll give it a shot though.

Don't worry, I don't plan for this to be overly fast-paced. I expect quality posts, not rushed one-liners.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:45 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:

Don't worry, I don't plan for this to be overly fast-paced. I expect quality posts, not rushed one-liners.

Uh oh Temp.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Ulvenes wrote:The more people join the less I feel like staying.

I was about to make this semi-closed, actually.

EDIT: And, in fact, I just did.

The Templar High Council wrote:I'll do it if ya want me to.

That's fine; I'll do it.

Whew, made it in just in time!

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Ulvenes wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:Don't worry, I don't plan for this to be overly fast-paced. I expect quality posts, not rushed one-liners.

Uh oh Temp.

What's that supposed to mean? :eyebrow: I'm perfectly willing to enforce that expectation, if that's what you're worried about.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Ulvenes wrote:
Uh oh Temp.

What's that supposed to mean? :eyebrow: I'm perfectly willing to enforce that expectation, if that's what you're worried about.

Just teasing Temp cause he usually has one or two lines. :P
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Ulvenes wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:What's that supposed to mean? :eyebrow: I'm perfectly willing to enforce that expectation, if that's what you're worried about.

Hey! If I only have one or two lines, I make sure they're damn well important!
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Ulvenes wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:What's that supposed to mean? :eyebrow: I'm perfectly willing to enforce that expectation, if that's what you're worried about.

Oh, ok. :p
Of course, I am willing to allow occasional exceptions for people I know are good RPers, but mostly everyone should have at least 5 (good quality) lines.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:13 pm

Probably the most one sided fight ever: Erica versus Sato
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Raktio wrote:Probably the most one sided fight ever: Erica versus Sato

Why one-sided? You have fairly similar powers. I'd be more worried about the magical girl who can take control of a destroyer.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:43 am

Can I still join I had an idea for a character

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:59 am

Name: Yuuki Frost
Species: Ice Spirit
Appearance:
Personality: cold and often depressed he really only speaks with his other and his closet freinds
Dislikes: heat, abuse, and yelling
Strengths/Abilities: (These do not include magical powers. These include skills and the like. You may have up to 4.)
Weaknesses: (These must be real weaknesses, and I will decide what that means on a case-by-case basis. You must have at least 2.)
Powers: (Only if you're a shadow person; normal humans do not possess supernatural powers. Preferably no more than 4.)
Bio:
Additional Information:

Anime Attributes: (optional, but you should use them anyway)
Qualities: (You may have as many Qualities as you'd like.)
Advantages: (If you are a normal person, you may have one free Advantage; every other Advantage must be "paid for" by also adding a Disadvantage. If you are a shadow person, each Advantage must be paid for by having an accompanying Disadvantage.)
Disadvantages: Split Personality,

Theme Song:
RP Sample:

Wip will finish in a bit
Last edited by New Strausberg on Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:22 am

Mnar Secundus wrote:
Raktio wrote:Probably the most one sided fight ever: Erica versus Sato

Why one-sided? You have fairly similar powers. I'd be more worried about the magical girl who can take control of a destroyer.

That's some scary shit, bro. I wouldn't want to fight a battleship magical girl. It's one sided because she'd just take control of me. Oh well, that's a major weakness I guess, haha.

I might change my characters personality around a bit. Gentle Giants are a bit over done, and we need a total dick.

The free ones
Secretary

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The free ones » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:56 am

[quote="Hetland 2";p="21948593"]Alright here's the first draft of my app.

Name: Erik
[b]Age: 40,000
[b]Gender: male
[b]Species: Magical male awakened
[b]Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... V_jogHJWWa
[b]Personality: caring to those in need but has no mercy for the evil faction. loves children and animals, smokes pipe weed and makes firework shows for children in spare time
[b]Likes: pipe weed, fireworks, good and light magic
[b]Dislikes:evil
[b]Strengths/Abilities: good with sword, master at magic
[b]Weaknesses: vary loyal to friends, will die for them and thus can be trapped easily, having him surrender after trapped is another mater entirely
[b]Powers: master at light magic, can heal and make shields of light to battle the forces of evil and to protect the good good
[b]Bio: Erik was a mage for 30,000 years when he died defending his home land from a faceless evil he was a witness to such atrocity's that he did the unthinkable, he defied death and became some what immortal he can die in combat but otherwise he will live forever.he has spent the past 100,000 years tracking the evil that destroyed his home world and has reasons to believe that it has returned and seeks now to engulf this world in shadow and flame. as long as Erik holds breath he will try to stop it... this is his task...his is oath... and he intends to see it fulfilled...

dude you stole my oc not cool not cool at all :mad: but i hear you are good at rp so you can use him....for now.... :p
Last edited by The free ones on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:43 am

Quality, Out of nowhere: this character has a knack for doing the exact opposite of dramatic entrance.
Disadvantage, Drag it out: As apposed to trying to insta-kill you opponents you'd rather drag out the fighting for whatever your reason might be (this might a Quality instead though)
Broadside dead ahead!

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:28 am

The free ones wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:Alright here's the first draft of my app.

Name: Erik
[b]Age: 40,000
[b]Gender: male
[b]Species: Magical male awakened
[b]Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... V_jogHJWWa
[b]Personality: caring to those in need but has no mercy for the evil faction. loves children and animals, smokes pipe weed and makes firework shows for children in spare time
[b]Likes: pipe weed, fireworks, good and light magic
[b]Dislikes:evil
[b]Strengths/Abilities: good with sword, master at magic
[b]Weaknesses: vary loyal to friends, will die for them and thus can be trapped easily, having him surrender after trapped is another mater entirely
[b]Powers: master at light magic, can heal and make shields of light to battle the forces of evil and to protect the good good
[b]Bio: Erik was a mage for 30,000 years when he died defending his home land from a faceless evil he was a witness to such atrocity's that he did the unthinkable, he defied death and became some what immortal he can die in combat but otherwise he will live forever.he has spent the past 100,000 years tracking the evil that destroyed his home world and has reasons to believe that it has returned and seeks now to engulf this world in shadow and flame. as long as Erik holds breath he will try to stop it... this is his task...his is oath... and he intends to see it fulfilled...

dude you stole my oc not cool not cool at all :mad: but i hear you are good at rp so you can use him....for now.... :p

Dude. The only reason I stole your "OC" was to annoy the OPs. I pride myself on always making my characters from scratch. And making characters that are not Gandalf.
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"

Raktio
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
The free ones wrote:

Dude. The only reason I stole your "OC" was to annoy the OPs. I pride myself on always making my characters from scratch. And making characters that are not Gandalf.

:clap: wonderful speak sir!
Broadside dead ahead!

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Raktio wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

:clap: wonderful speak sir!

I aim to please. :)

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:57 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
The free ones wrote:

Lol. I like how he thought you were actually gonna use it. Also how he seems to think that his Gandalf ripoff is an original character.

@Free ones: If you're still reading this thread, I've asked you not to post here again. So please don't. This is not an RP for beginners. To find one, look here; to improve you RPing skills, look here. Thank you, and goodbye.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:11 pm

Name: Sakita Kagerou
Species: Human
Appearance: Kagerou
Personality: Kagerou is pretty easy going, and I'll figure the rest out later.
Likes: Being a Kamen Rider, drinking sweet things, eating sweet things
Dislikes: The XG-403 Armored riders system, Broken bones
Strengths/Abilities: Strong drinker, Tough as a rock,
Weaknesses: The XG-403, terrified of mice
Bio:
Sakita Kagerou always wanted to be a police officer growing up after one saved him during a burglary. He graduated from his high school with average grades, but incredibly fit, and immediately joined the police academy. After he graduated that the police department gave him and some others suits of power armor to see how well they would do when confronted with high level criminals or monsters. He passed and was sent under the command of his current captain. During this time Kagerou was one of the first police officers to be given a XG-403 series Monster hunter suit, in an attempt to see how well they functioned in the field. Unfortunately while the XG has amazing trial statistics, it has one key flaw. To make room for the motors and generators needed to power the artificial muscles to the extent they needed to be at the company that designed them got rid of the inertial dampaners and padding. As a result, the suit while rediculously powerful, is way too strong for a normal human to wear. And unfortunately the suit bonds itself to its wearers. As such, Kagerou and the others were forced into a sub-devision of their original group to be called upon only when they're absolutely needed.
Additional Information:
The rider system
The XG-403 Rider system is an attempt to make a cheap reliable system that can go toe to toe with any sort of monster, regardless of how strong, while incredibly effective, users of the suit unaffectionately refer to it as a "full body cast" in reference to what extended use of the suit can do to a human body, and the "DORA" in reference to the amount of destruction and collateral damage it can cause.
Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Transformation Trinket, Casual danger dialogue, Permanent stubble, Main character diet
Advantages:
- Does not know his own strength*: To unbelieveable levels in his suit
- Determinator:
- Badass Normal: Even without his suit or any powers Kagerou is not someone to be trifled with.
Disadvantages:
- Logical weakness*: His rider suit's power output is far higher than a human body is meant to withstand.