NATION

PASSWORD

Stalingrad: Blood and Iron

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Legatia wrote:
Galter Gulcher wrote:Oh yes ignore my post, interest dropped.

It never sounded like you had interest in the first place, just went to bash.

How many till IC?
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legatia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:
Legatia wrote:It never sounded like you had interest in the first place, just went to bash.

How many till IC?

One more, and I need a Soviet commisar.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Legatia wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:How many till IC?

One more, and I need a Soviet commisar.

I would be willing to do it.

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:31 pm

Legatia wrote:One more, and I need a Soviet commisar.

I would be willing to do it.

Alright, then. Make the edits.
Last edited by Legatia on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:31 pm

Legatia wrote:
Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:snipers are lone wolves, a wolf pack and everyone dies. Of course in the RP I will encounter ally troops
147 russians were killed since the begining of Operarion Barbarossa

Okay, but I'm not moving on the 147 sniper kills. Wermacht snipers would not have gotten that many kills.

not Wehrmacht, SS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Skanderbeg_(1st_Albanian)

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Legatia wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:I would be willing to do it.

Alright, then. Make the edits.

I mean, create a second character, I've done it before.

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:
Legatia wrote:
Okay, but I'm not moving on the 147 sniper kills. Wermacht snipers would not have gotten that many kills.

not Wehrmacht, SS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Skanderbeg_(1st_Albanian)

Either ways, 147 kills is way too much.

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Legatia wrote:

Legatia wrote:Alright, then. Make the edits.

I mean, create a second character, I've done it before.

Alright, go ahead.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Legatia wrote:

okay 65

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:35 pm

Legatia wrote:Either ways, 147 kills is way too much.

okay 65

I'll go with 65. Accepted.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:36 pm

Legatia wrote:
Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:okay 65

I'll go with 65. Accepted.

so you write my name in the front right?

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Legatia wrote:I'll go with 65. Accepted.

so you write my name in the front right?

Yes.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Character Name: Yuri 'The Wolf' Borshcov
Character Allegiance: Russian
Rank (Military only, use actual ranks/include equivalent.): Commissar
Specialty (As a soldier, if a civilian, what you did before the battle): Leader
Character Weapons: Tokarev PPSH41
Appearance:

Short Bio: Not much is known about The Wolf. He was raised on a small farm near the Polish boarder. He joined the Soviet Armed Forces at age 18 and quickly rose through the ranks. His unit was on the front lines in the invasion of Poland and lost only 5 men. When the Nazi pigs invaded he managed to hold a small village near the boarder for 2 weeks before everyone in his unit was killed. He was sent to Stalingrad shortly before the German attack with the task of forming a militia out of the civilians and partisans.
Last edited by Australian Antarctica on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:Character Name: Yuri 'The Wolf' Borshcov
Character Weapons: Tokarev
Appearance:
Short Bio: Not much is known about The Wolf. He was raised on a small farm near the Polish boarder. He joined the Soviet Armed Forces at age 18 and quickly rose through the ranks. He was sent to Stalingrad shortly before the German attack

I'd suggest you extend your backstory, and give him maybe a PPsh-41.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:44 pm

Legatia wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:Character Name: Yuri 'The Wolf' Borshcov
Character Weapons: Tokarev
Appearance:
Short Bio: Not much is known about The Wolf. He was raised on a small farm near the Polish boarder. He joined the Soviet Armed Forces at age 18 and quickly rose through the ranks. He was sent to Stalingrad shortly before the German attack

I'd suggest you extend your backstory, and give him maybe a PPsh-41.

Sorry, rushed it. I can't come up with anything else.

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:44 pm

Legatia wrote:I'd suggest you extend your backstory, and give him maybe a PPsh-41.

Sorry, rushed it. I can't come up with anything else.

Alright, given that you've already applied, I'll accept it.

IC will be up later.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:50 pm

Legatia wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:Sorry, rushed it. I can't come up with anything else.

Alright, given that you've already applied, I'll accept it.

IC will be up later.

I changed it.

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:16 pm

There we go, IC is up.
Last edited by Legatia on Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Tagged. I used to be in another Stalingrad RP, but that sorta died out. Could I recycle my character from that one?
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:07 pm

West Suburbia wrote:Tagged. I used to be in another Stalingrad RP, but that sorta died out. Could I recycle my character from that one?

Go ahead, just make sure to fit the format.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Character Name: Svetlana Miloslav
Character Allegiance: Soviet Union
Rank (Military only, use actual ranks/include equivalent.): Efreitor, in between a private and junior sergeant
Specialty (As a soldier, if a civilian, what you did before the battle): Hardy, good with a rifle
Character Weapons: M1891/30 Mosin-Nagant, NR-40 combat knife
Appearance:

Short Bio:
Svetlana was born in a small village close to the border of the Ukrainian SSR on May 5th,1918. Her father was an influential kulak who owned a large farm and had fought in the Red Army under Trotsky in the civil war. Her mother mostly stayed at home and looked after the animals and crops while her husband was away. Svetlana grew up peacefully and quietly, working in the fields starting at age 8. Her mother largely taught her daughter the values of Communism and to be loyal to the state.

Svetlana's peaceful life ended in February 1931. After Stalin declared war on kulaks, her father begun to actively resist the government by burning his crops and slaughtering his livestock. What little grain he didn't burn he kept hidden to feed his family. Finally, in February, OGPU(Joint State Political Directorate) agents showed up and spirited away Svetlana's father. Svetlana never heard from him again. Svetlana and her mother were evicted from their house, had their property seized, and sent to a small town called Gogolevo to work in a labor camp. Mother and daughter worked side by side growing crops in a collectivized farm, often going to bed at night hungry.

In 1939, Svetlana's mother fell ill. At age 21,it fell on Svetlana to take care of her. In the winter of 1939, her mother passed away from her illness. Saddened and depressed, Svetlana fled the collectivized farm and spent the next two months wandering around aimlessly, breaking down into tears at times and terribly lonely.

On June 22,1941, Svetlana was staying at the home of a friendly elderly couple near the Ukrianian border when the German tanks started rolling over the border. The couple urged her to flee as the Germans drew closer; a Luftwaffe plane strafed the house as she left it. Running east, she ran into a retreating Red Army unit. She decided to stay with the unit since it was terribly dangerous to travel alone. Eventually, the soldiers handed her a Mosin-Nagant and put her on the front line to plug shortage of soldiers. Part of the 13th Guards Rifle Division, she and her other fellow soldiers were sent to Stalingrad as reinforcements. As she crossed the Volga, she remembered her parents and wanted to make them feel proud of her.

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:24 pm

West Suburbia wrote:Character Name: Svetlana Miloslav
Rank (Military only, use actual ranks/include equivalent.): Efreitor, in between a private and junior sergeant
Specialty (As a soldier, if a civilian, what you did before the battle): Hardy, good with a rifle
Appearance:
Short Bio:
Svetlana was born in a small village close to the border of the Ukrainian SSR on May 5th,1918. Her father was an influential kulak who owned a large farm and had fought in the Red Army under Trotsky in the civil war. Her mother mostly stayed at home and looked after the animals and crops while her husband was away. Svetlana grew up peacefully and quietly, working in the fields starting at age 8. Her mother largely taught her daughter the values of Communism and to be loyal to the state.

Svetlana's peaceful life ended in February 1931. After Stalin declared war on kulaks, her father begun to actively resist the government by burning his crops and slaughtering his livestock. What little grain he didn't burn he kept hidden to feed his family. Finally, in February, OGPU(Joint State Political Directorate) agents showed up and spirited away Svetlana's father. Svetlana never heard from him again. Svetlana and her mother were evicted from their house, had their property seized, and sent to a small town called Gogolevo to work in a labor camp. Mother and daughter worked side by side growing crops in a collectivized farm, often going to bed at night hungry.

In 1939, Svetlana's mother fell ill. At age 21,it fell on Svetlana to take care of her. In the winter of 1939, her mother passed away from her illness. Saddened and depressed, Svetlana fled the collectivized farm and spent the next two months wandering around aimlessly, breaking down into tears at times and terribly lonely.

On June 22,1941, Svetlana was staying at the home of a friendly elderly couple near the Ukrianian border when the German tanks started rolling over the border. The couple urged her to flee as the Germans drew closer; a Luftwaffe plane strafed the house as she left it. Running east, she ran into a retreating Red Army unit. She decided to stay with the unit since it was terribly dangerous to travel alone. Eventually, the soldiers handed her a Mosin-Nagant and put her on the front line to plug shortage of soldiers. Part of the 13th Guards Rifle Division, she and her other fellow soldiers were sent to Stalingrad as reinforcements. As she crossed the Volga, she remembered her parents and wanted to make them feel proud of her.

Brilliant. Accepted, however I assume you are a sniper, and so it shall be in the OP.
Last edited by Legatia on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Congreveopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Character Name: Pavel Nesterov
Rank (Military only, use actual ranks/include equivalent.): Mládshiy Serzhánt (Junior Sergeant)
Specialty (As a soldier, if a civilian, what you did before the battle): Pilot
Character Weapons: Petlyakov Pe-2, TT pistol.

Short Bio: Pavel was one of the pilots lucky enough to not have his plane destroyed in Operation Barbarossa. He was even luckier in that he was flying a plane that could actually fight. He flew an Il-2 in the opening months of the war, moving up in the ranks partially by virtue of his skill, and partially by virtue of flying a modern plane rather than one of the showy planes only good for setting peacetime records that plagued the Soviet Air Force at the start of the war. By now he has participated in numerous successful attacks, and even shot down a German plane (two, if you count the one his gunner shot down). He lost his Il-2 a few months after the invasion, but both him and his gunner survived and they were reassigned to a Pe-2 as part of the 31st Bomber Aviation Regiment. He is scheduled to shortly receive a promotion, and is currently based near Stalingrad, conducting nighttime raids against the Germans. He is ambitious and plans to go far in the air force.
Last edited by Congreveopia on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Close air support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
Equator Confederation wrote:Congreveopia has spoken. Do it now.
Vancon wrote:Enter Cong, the smartest of our bunch.
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Congreveopia wrote:Character Name: Pavel Nesterov
Rank (Military only, use actual ranks/include equivalent.): Junior Sergeant (Air Force)
Specialty (As a soldier, if a civilian, what you did before the battle): Pilot
Character Weapons: Petlyakov Pe-2, TT pistol.

Short Bio: Pavel was one of the pilots lucky enough to not have his plane destroyed in Operation Barbarossa. He was even luckier in that he was flying a plane that could actually fight. He flew an Il-2 in the opening months of the war, moving up in the ranks partially by virtue of his skill, and partially by virtue of flying a modern plane rather than one of the showy planes only good for setting peacetime records that plagued the Soviet Air Force at the start of the war. By now he has participated in numerous successful attacks, and even shot down a German plane (two, if you count the one his gunner shot down). He lost his Il-2 a few months after the invasion, but both him and his gunner survived and they were reassigned to a Pe-2 as part of the 31st Bomber Aviation Regiment. He is scheduled to shortly receive a promotion, and is currently based near Stalingrad, conducting nighttime raids against the Germans. He is ambitious and plans to go far in the air force.

Interesting, though the Luftwaffe is likely to shoot you down. I also need an actual rank name, other than that this is an exceptional application.
Last edited by Legatia on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:35 pm

Legatia wrote:
West Suburbia wrote:Character Name: Svetlana Miloslav
Appearance:
Short Bio:

Brilliant. Accepted, however I assume you are a sniper, and so it shall be in the OP.

More like a second line marksman, actually. Rifle has no scope on it

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse