NATION

PASSWORD

Primarch Pact [Summit #1] [Members Only/FT]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Vortukia wrote:He gave a nod. "I can't promise Archangel training to them, but I can dispatch a team of Ghost's as a training group for these members for you."

He had swiped through a few things, one document standing in particular as "Oblivion Contingency"

Sanji's eyes flickered to life, noticing the 'Oblivion Contingency', would this something to do with Vortukia and her Allies... or maybe something even more dark and sinister workings of the Vortukian Empire, Sanji opened his mouth "Erhm, Primarch?" Sanji asked "What exactly is the Oblivion Contingency?" Sanji asked, he wanted the Primarch to be specific about the details of this Contingency.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:21 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Vortukia wrote:He gave a nod. "I can't promise Archangel training to them, but I can dispatch a team of Ghost's as a training group for these members for you."

He had swiped through a few things, one document standing in particular as "Oblivion Contingency"

Sanji's eyes flickered to life, noticing the 'Oblivion Contingency', would this something to do with Vortukia and her Allies... or maybe something even more dark and sinister workings of the Vortukian Empire, Sanji opened his mouth "Erhm, Primarch?" Sanji asked "What exactly is the Oblivion Contingency?" Sanji asked, he wanted the Primarch to be specific about the details of this Contingency.

The Primarch looked up seemingly with a blank face. "I don't think you are cleared to receive the information on that Sanji. Even for you."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:28 pm

Vortukia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

The Primarch looked up seemingly with a blank face. "I don't think you are cleared to receive the information on that Sanji. Even for you."

Sanji stared at the Primarch very suspiciously, in his mind, a million thoughts were running through his mind, what was this Contingency about, did it revolve around the Dark Jedi, the Communists, The Mandalorians? Sanji was not yet convinced "Primarch, i'm not yet convinced, i don't know if this could be a contingency revolving around my republic or my allies." Sanji bluntly stated, staring down the Primarch with such a determined expression that he wanted to know what this Contingency was about.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:50 pm

The Primarch's face was unchanging. What was he hiding? His poker face was remarkably excellent. "All information regarding Oblivion Contingency is classified Sanji. On my authority. "

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:34 am

Vortukia wrote:The Primarch's face was unchanging. What was he hiding? His poker face was remarkably excellent. "All information regarding Oblivion Contingency is classified Sanji. On my authority. "

Sanji stared down at the Primarch, his expression tense and unchanging "Alright, fine don't tell me about this Oblivion Contingency, but i won't be able to trust you on my own Heavily Classified information either, i can play your game Primarch, you see i may be trying to do the right thing, however i can play the same game you play actually." Sanji laughed.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:09 am

The Primarch gave a soft smile. "I withild it not because I don't trust you Sanji. But because I don't trust you to be able it handle it. I've been around longer than any living thing in this universe it still is horrible to me."
What could scare a 13 billion year old man?
Last edited by Vortukia on Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:17 am

Vortukia wrote:The Primarch gave a soft smile. "I withild it not because I don't trust you Sanji. But because I don't trust you to be able it handle it. I've been around longer than any living thing in this universe it still is horrible to me."
What could scare a 13 billion year old man?

Sanji closed in on the Primarch, his expression serious "Primarch, i may be a kind hearted person, but i have seen things that are horrible, your race has not yet gone extinct, the Masaki's are actually a race of a Human and a Celestial, our first ancestor, The Founding Masaki was a hybrid, a Human, and a Legendary Celestial, he was birthed by a Human woman and i have reason to believe that his father was a Celestial."

Sanji slightly darkened even further "The Masaki race is on the verge of extinction, there are only four of us in existence technically alive, myself, Ryaku, Myaku, and my son, Kenji but do not underestimate us because of our numbers." Sanji rose "We have been through hell and back, we may be younger than you Primarch, but the Masaki's have done great things in our lifetime in such a short notice, trust me Primarch, i am ready to know what the Oblivion Contingency is." Sanji said seriously.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:24 am

The Primarch was clearly trying his best, but slowly giving in. He had always seen Sanji as a younger note naive version of himself. One he could pass down teaching to. Someone who wouldn't make the same mistakes he did. "Sanji. Oblivion was one of the worst mistakes I ever made. Even coming up with the concept of it. To this day is serves as a reminder of the darkness that exists in everyone of us. Even me. You will gain nothing but horrifying realization from knowledge of the Contingency. "

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:35 am

Vortukia wrote:The Primarch was clearly trying his best, but slowly giving in. He had always seen Sanji as a younger note naive version of himself. One he could pass down teaching to. Someone who wouldn't make the same mistakes he did. "Sanji. Oblivion was one of the worst mistakes I ever made. Even coming up with the concept of it. To this day is serves as a reminder of the darkness that exists in everyone of us. Even me. You will gain nothing but horrifying realization from knowledge of the Contingency. "

Sanji stared at the Primarch with burning determination, and his eyes then softened as he sat back, patiently staring at the Primarch "Primarch, i am ready for the truth, you and me are not so different, in my life, i have felt so much pain during my young age, my father was executed, my Race is on the verge of extinction and to top it all up, i have a Republic to watch over, the only things i have ever felt is the sheer pressure of running a nation and having a deep harbored fer that my people may once go extinct, your race is thriving, while mine is slowly disappearing with time, Primarch -" Sanji sighed "What, is, the Oblivion Contingency." Sanji replied to the Primarch, his expression was soft and somewhat emotional at remembering all the pain he had to endure in his life, it hurt him to realize that he could do almost nothing about his dead father, his dying race, and that he also didn't know the true roots of his people.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:52 am

"Your race is close to extinction. Mine is. " what did he mean by that? Somethigbwould pressure Sanji mentally like a little voice in his head not to press on that. "Knowing this atrocity will not solve amything Sanji. What do you hope to gain?"

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:53 am

Vortukia wrote:"Your race is close to extinction. Mine is. " what did he mean by that? Somethigbwould pressure Sanji mentally like a little voice in his head not to press on that. "Knowing this atrocity will not solve amything Sanji. What do you hope to gain?"

Sanji, whose eyes flared up dangerously nearly jumped up, but quieted his rage at the Primarch's remark about his race, but Sanji then simply replied "I hope not to gain anything Primarch, i have an objective for myself." Sanji sighed "In the event my race becomes Critically Endangered, that is, if me and my brothers die and Kenji is left alive, i want him to be the Emperor, i want him to know well about the Republic's friends, allies everything, Primarch, to me i consider you my adoptive father, you and me have many stories to tell our next generation, you can live as long as you want, but i want to live a natural life, and sure, being a Force User gives me more time in my natural life, i will not live forever, and no matter what happened to you or Vortukia, you have always managed to live leading your nation for the better." Sanji sighed.

"But there is another reason why i want to know what this Oblivion Contingency is because i genuinely care for your Empire, true i will most stand by my sister nations, but i had a private conference with Mand'alor Foley himself, we discussed if we should trust your Empire, Foley, being the person he was agreed that Vortukia should be trusted, but even though i saw you as a Father Figure, occasionally you and me would disagree on a few things, so i did not yet fully trust you. Foley... someone that i consider a brother, i always privately consult him if i need guidance, sure, Ryaku being the Grand Master could give me guidance, but even The Force does not fully perceive things, and Foley just relies on many of his instincts regarding events, and occasionally, his instincts are right, so i followed his advice, i became more and more open to you and your Empire, surely that must mean something Primarch." Sanji replied.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:48 am

The Primarchs face went to that of dissapointment. "If you must know. I will tell youm" his expression changed to solemness as he began to pull up a board and typed in several numbers and letters. After a warning with a seal flashed pictures began to show. "This is...a fortellong o a sense. The document will only be a moment."

The pictures were of barren wastelands, not identified with Exterminatus. Piles upon piles of bodies, they looked mutilated, starved and tortured. Hundreds of thousands of just bodies. Woman, children and men. Soldiers that looked like Vortukia seemed to be looking over them. But their armor was different...older in a sense.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:04 pm

Vortukia wrote:The Primarchs face went to that of dissapointment. "If you must know. I will tell youm" his expression changed to solemness as he began to pull up a board and typed in several numbers and letters. After a warning with a seal flashed pictures began to show. "This is...a fortellong o a sense. The document will only be a moment."

The pictures were of barren wastelands, not identified with Exterminatus. Piles upon piles of bodies, they looked mutilated, starved and tortured. Hundreds of thousands of just bodies. Woman, children and men. Soldiers that looked like Vortukia seemed to be looking over them. But their armor was different...older in a sense.

Sanji stared into the picture with both fascination and shock, he could already tell that he was about to be shown something that would be a major violation against nature itself, something so horrible that even the High Command of the Republic would shudder violently, Sanji did not sweat or swallow hard, he watched on with bated breath, waiting for the fateful document of the Oblivion Contingency.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:32 pm

In the event Vortukia has suffered a catastrophic event that it may not recover from, or is in danger of suffering such event. All actions in this contingency are to be enacted, after the approval of the Primarch, or if indisposed the council of Admirals. This contingency is designed to impose the will of Vortukia in upon the enemy forces.

Events which may trigger as OBLIVION CONTINGENCY include:

Intercepted Enemy/Unknown communications that refer to the Citadel's safezone location.
Discovery of hard physical evidence of the Kremlin.
Abandoned or discarded material resembling Kremlin.
Residue and/or damage consistent with a Exterminatus detonation.
Detection of multiple in-system Slipspace rupture events near the Citadel.
Engagement in combat with Kremlin.
Confirmed destruction of Citadel.

The following letter is to be opened by each Stealth Corvette commander in allied, enemy and neutral territory armed with Exterminatus warheads.

Dear Commander,

If you are reading this, then the contingency that we have all feared to be activated is finally met the requirements needed to be enacted. You are in possession of a vessel that has the possibility to end the lives of countless sentient beings and remove many worlds from ever giving breath to life ever again. Your orders are if in enemy territory to launch your Exterminatus warheads with discretion to the enemies capital's, and major population centers. If you are in allied territory you are not to reveal your location to the allied government. From then your orders are to launch your warheads on any Vortukian colonies, or allied worlds in the allied territory holding valuable technology in order to remove the chance of said technology being gathered and used for evil. Those in neutral territory are to launch your warheads on any planets having any trace of Vortukian technology on their planets. Any warheads remaining for all territory operators are to be used on Vortukian worlds in the home galaxy who possess technology that can not be recovered by the enemy. I know this must seem like a horrible thing to do to our own people, and innocent bystanders. But it is a necessary evil. In the event I am indisposed and can not personally thank you after this, if there is an after.

I was proud to lead you.
~The Primarch

All actions required* to be taken during the activation of OBLIVION CONTINGENCY:
Declaration of Martial law in all Vortukian holdings
Allied declaration of Martial law requested
Execution of all prisoners
Reserve Troops activated, until the total of the population slowly reaches that double of the active military personnel
Moving of Citadel to safe zone, if applicable
Government appearance cease
Voting ceases
Lethal force authorized on criminals
Exterminatus authorized universally
In the event Krell are the reason for OBLIVION CONTINGENCY, they are to be processed and executed in accordance to eliminate the species
War crimes abolished

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Vortukia wrote:
(Image)

In the event Vortukia has suffered a catastrophic event that it may not recover from, or is in danger of suffering such event. All actions in this contingency are to be enacted, after the approval of the Primarch, or if indisposed the council of Admirals. This contingency is designed to impose the will of Vortukia in upon the enemy forces.

Events which may trigger as OBLIVION CONTINGENCY include:

Intercepted Enemy/Unknown communications that refer to the Citadel's safezone location.
Discovery of hard physical evidence of the Kremlin.
Abandoned or discarded material resembling Kremlin.
Residue and/or damage consistent with a Exterminatus detonation.
Detection of multiple in-system Slipspace rupture events near the Citadel.
Engagement in combat with Kremlin.
Confirmed destruction of Citadel.

The following letter is to be opened by each Stealth Corvette commander in allied, enemy and neutral territory armed with Exterminatus warheads.

Dear Commander,

If you are reading this, then the contingency that we have all feared to be activated is finally met the requirements needed to be enacted. You are in possession of a vessel that has the possibility to end the lives of countless sentient beings and remove many worlds from ever giving breath to life ever again. Your orders are if in enemy territory to launch your Exterminatus warheads with discretion to the enemies capital's, and major population centers. If you are in allied territory you are not to reveal your location to the allied government. From then your orders are to launch your warheads on any Vortukian colonies, or allied worlds in the allied territory holding valuable technology in order to remove the chance of said technology being gathered and used for evil. Those in neutral territory are to launch your warheads on any planets having any trace of Vortukian technology on their planets. Any warheads remaining for all territory operators are to be used on Vortukian worlds in the home galaxy who possess technology that can not be recovered by the enemy. I know this must seem like a horrible thing to do to our own people, and innocent bystanders. But it is a necessary evil. In the event I am indisposed and can not personally thank you after this, if there is an after.

I was proud to lead you.
~The Primarch

All actions required* to be taken during the activation of OBLIVION CONTINGENCY:
Declaration of Martial law in all Vortukian holdings
Allied declaration of Martial law requested
Execution of all prisoners
Reserve Troops activated, until the total of the population slowly reaches that double of the active military personnel
Moving of Citadel to safe zone, if applicable
Government appearance cease
Voting ceases
Lethal force authorized on criminals
Exterminatus authorized universally
In the event Krell are the reason for OBLIVION CONTINGENCY, they are to be processed and executed in accordance to eliminate the species
War crimes abolished

Sanji, whose eyes widened at the letter including a hidden Stealth Transport in Allied, Enemy, and Neutral, Sanji's expression was never so angered yet upset at the same time, to have seen that letter to a commander of a Steath Ship, if Ryaku were here, this would be constituted as a Massive threat to National Security, Sanji quickly rose, blood in his eyes, rage agitating him, but yet no desire to act on the rage, Sanji stared at the Primarch dead in his face "Primarch..." Sanji said in a dangerously low voice "That Letter... constitutes a Massive Threat to National Security of my Nation, one that i have strive to create myself." Sanji banged his fist on the table "That action is highly unacceptable, and something i cannot allow to EVER happen on my lands."

Sanji leaned back, the dangerous glint in his eyes, this time Sanji was not playing around, to have his worlds attacked by a WMD and all glassed, was something he hoped to avoid, but if the Senate ever knew of this Contingency and it was created by the Vortukians, all hell would go loose within the Senate "... If the Senate ever finds out about this Contingency, and i can't promise they won't find out, there will be hell to pay and it won't be me who does it, it will be the Republic entirely wishing to massacre the Vortukian race." Sanji tensely warned the Primarch.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:06 pm

The Primarch frowned. "I warned you that it would not be something you wanted to see. Only planets in possession of technology that would have UNGODLY consequences if acquired by a...less than friendly party. " the Primarch's face relaxed. "To give knowledge to the existence of this to anyone outside this room, will be an act of high treason against the Pact. Just hope we never have to authorize this. "

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Vortukia wrote:The Primarch frowned. "I warned you that it would not be something you wanted to see. Only planets in possession of technology that would have UNGODLY consequences if acquired by a...less than friendly party. " the Primarch's face relaxed. "To give knowledge to the existence of this to anyone outside this room, will be an act of high treason against the Pact. Just hope we never have to authorize this. "

Sanji stared at The Primarch, his expression hardened "Like i said, i don't know if the Senate will find out about this, but either way, i will be unable to suppress the situation if it comes to that, the Senate is already untrusting of you, so i will not be sure i can stop the Senate's full response on Vortukia." Sanji warned.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:50 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Vortukia wrote:The Primarch frowned. "I warned you that it would not be something you wanted to see. Only planets in possession of technology that would have UNGODLY consequences if acquired by a...less than friendly party. " the Primarch's face relaxed. "To give knowledge to the existence of this to anyone outside this room, will be an act of high treason against the Pact. Just hope we never have to authorize this. "

Sanji stared at The Primarch, his expression hardened "Like i said, i don't know if the Senate will find out about this, but either way, i will be unable to suppress the situation if it comes to that, the Senate is already untrusting of you, so i will not be sure i can stop the Senate's full response on Vortukia." Sanji warned.

"If they know, I will know who told them." He said nodding to Sanji, he never thought Sanji would actually tell anyone. "If they do come...." his expression changing to that of sternness "...then let them come."

Veroxia
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:17 pm

As the hearings were being said as proceeding, Shockwave was annoyed through the arguments made by the Primarch and Sanji and decided and to stand to speak.
"If I may add so myself, why do we argue and debate when we are supposed to work together, not fight, if I am correct? This indeed shows we need to reform the Pact itself greatly, in order to not frustrate leaders of member-states. What stated by the Reich and Mandalorians are of indeed a worry, and we must look more into this by cooperating with the states in order to pursue better relations with them, not conquer them by force. Look on what has happened to the Korosian Nation, it is now separated by the Korosian Communist League and Korosian Fascist Union because the former leader decided it was wise to implement stricter laws, cause a genocide, and murder officials led by X-13, whom of which is and was of the most popular figures in Korosian history. Invading the Communist Reich and Mandalorians, or of the documents the Primarch has brought forward are of a form I cannot accept without proper revision." Shockwave stated as he became serious, looking to not start another galactic war but a great utopian society.
FT NATION:The Korosian Robotic Empire
HEAD OF STATE/GOVERNMENT:Emperor X-5
IDEOLOGY:FASCISM
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/
/ANTI-ORGANIC/ANTI-TECHNOPHOBIA/

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:41 pm

Veroxia wrote:As the hearings were being said as proceeding, Shockwave was annoyed through the arguments made by the Primarch and Sanji and decided and to stand to speak.
"If I may add so myself, why do we argue and debate when we are supposed to work together, not fight, if I am correct? This indeed shows we need to reform the Pact itself greatly, in order to not frustrate leaders of member-states. What stated by the Reich and Mandalorians are of indeed a worry, and we must look more into this by cooperating with the states in order to pursue better relations with them, not conquer them by force. Look on what has happened to the Korosian Nation, it is now separated by the Korosian Communist League and Korosian Fascist Union because the former leader decided it was wise to implement stricter laws, cause a genocide, and murder officials led by X-13, whom of which is and was of the most popular figures in Korosian history. Invading the Communist Reich and Mandalorians, or of the documents the Primarch has brought forward are of a form I cannot accept without proper revision." Shockwave stated as he became serious, looking to not start another galactic war but a great utopian society.

Sanji looked back at Shockwave, simply nodding as he decided to abandon the issue for the time being, Sanji had begun typing something up on his data pad "Forgive me President Shockwave, it's just i am very defensive of my Sister Nations, including the Mandalorians, if it were not for them, my republic would have never existed without their help, now if you allow me, i arrived here with a manifest containing the Senators speaking out against the Primarch Pact, and a Manifest of my Active Guard Divisions, allow me to get it up..." Sanji stated:

PictureDivision NameDuties/ObjectivesStatus
Phantom Stryker Division
- Protect the Emperor, & His Heir
- Emergency Battlefield Deployment
- Protection of Sensitive Information, Artifacts, Ect...
- [REDACTED]
Awaiting Full Activation
Shadow Guard Division
- Protect the Emperor & His Heir
- Emergency Battlefield Deployment
- Protection of Sensitive Information, Artifacts, Ect...
- Protection of the Chancellor and High General
- Assassination Missions
Active Since 3 ABR
Sun Guard Division/Temple Guards
- Protect the Dark Jedi Council
- Protect the Dark Jedi Archives, Artifacts
- Protect The Grand Master of The Order
- Possible Battlefield Deployment
Active Following The Treaty of Reserdan, 0 ABR
Equinox Guard Division
[ALL DUTIES REDACTED BY ORDER OF THE EMPEROR]Active Following the Galactic Cold War, 2.5 ABR

Sanji leaned into the table, addressing both President Shockwave and the Primarch "The Information i have given you containing the Equinox Guard Division is extremely classified due to many reasons, only a few i may address to the Primarch Pact Members, the Equinox Guard Division contains only a maximum of 25 Members Per Stellar Year, the reason why it is closed enrollment is because that they contain my actual Emperor's Will, and they are given the sole objective of protecting those who are mentioned in my will, however because they are such a secretive group, they may only indirectly assist the holders of my Will." Sanji then turned to The Primarch "And you may not know it, but Primarch, i have also mentioned you in my Will, so a few members of the Equinox Guard Division have been assigned to protect you in the event all of your external defenses are to fall." Sanji replied

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:45 pm

The Primarch shook his head, "I don't need them. Don't bother sending them to me. " he seemed to blink for a moment then looked up "But that means something Sanji, I didn't know I would make it to a will. I appreciate the offer, but the Praetorians more than enough have the job covered."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Vortukia wrote:The Primarch shook his head, "I don't need them. Don't bother sending them to me. " he seemed to blink for a moment then looked up "But that means something Sanji, I didn't know I would make it to a will. I appreciate the offer, but the Praetorians more than enough have the job covered."

Sanji looked up to The Primarch, his eyes serious, The Primarch did not know what Sanji had placed in his true will, Sanji slowly opened his mouth, replying "Primarch, i have given you many responsibilities that you share in my Will, if i am to die before Kenji becomes of age, i want you to raise him as if he were your own son as well, this is the only thing i have given responsibility to both Ryaku and Myaku as well, and also in my will, it mentions that you are to become my Interim successor to the position of Emperor until Kenji becomes of age, however there are many conditions involved in this, if myself, and Ryaku both die, then you are to be my successor, but if Ryaku still survives, i still want you to be my voice from the afterlife, speaking in my name of about what i would do following my death."

Sanji had a single tear well up in his eyes "With all due respect, the Equinox Guards do not directly answer to me, they have been given the objective of protecting those who inherit my will, no one, not even myself, the Dark Jedi Order, my Joint Chiefs of Staff, not even the Senate have the power over the Equinox Guard, but Primarch, mark my words, if your Praetorians, possibly fail to protect you, remember, the Equinox Guard will look after you from the shadows, if you ever need help, the Equinox Guard shall answer the call to protect you." Sanji replied, showing some emotion in his eyes.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:01 pm

The Primarch's breathing slowed and he simply looked at Sanji with a strange face. Then gave a slow sigh. " I have been alive a very long time. I have seen nations die, I have seen nations born. It is the sad curse that Vortukia has been burdened to watch this. I do not doubt that in my lifetime that seems to never end, that I will see the very same of the Jedi, as so many came before that. If you perish my friend, few who have earned that title. I will raise the boy with the wisdom of a thousand great men. If I ever need help, I will gladly call on your guard. "

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Vortukia wrote:
The Primarch's breathing slowed and he simply looked at Sanji with a strange face. Then gave a slow sigh. " I have been alive a very long time. I have seen nations die, I have seen nations born. It is the sad curse that Vortukia has been burdened to watch this. I do not doubt that in my lifetime that seems to never end, that I will see the very same of the Jedi, as so many came before that. If you perish my friend, few who have earned that title. I will raise the boy with the wisdom of a thousand great men. If I ever need help, I will gladly call on your guard. "

Sanji smiled at the Primarch "Thank you for the assurances Primarch..." Sanji then looked down onto his Data Pad, locating the article which contained his True Will "What i am about to show you all is my true Will and Testament, not even the Senate, nor do those who aren't part of this Will know about it, this will be the Fifth Time i show it, the last four i showed it to Ryaku, Myaku, Foley and Richtofen." Sanji said as he brought his eye to level with the Data Pad, it beginning to scan his eye retina, the Data Pad quickly lighting up green, and then an image appearing on the center of the wooden table, the document of Sanji's True Will and Testament, Sanji ushered to The Primarch "Feel free to read this Article carefully Primarch." Sanji reminded.

The Emperor's True Will/Obelisk Contingency

Following the Activation of the Equinox Guard Division in 2.5 ABR, Emperor Sanji Masaki had established both a False Emperor's Will, and then a True Emperor's Will, while the False Emperor's Will was created in an attempt to keep the true Will hidden from the Senate. This was established as due to the fact that some of the inheritors were out of the reach of the Senate's Grasp and thus the Senate could assume that the Emperor himself was plotting against the Senate's Wishes. In conclusion, Emperor Sanji had created his True Will which was kept secret to all the Will's Inheritors excluding:

- Ryaku Masaki
- Myaku Masaki
- Grand Admiral James Quimond
- Premier Edward Richtofen
- Mand'alor Foley
- The Vortukian Primarch

All the Inheritors of the True Will are either completely aware of their involvement of the Emperor's True Will, or Partly Aware of their involvement of the Emperor's True Will, following the Sigma-Delta-Nine Protocol, the Equinox Guard Division was activated to protect the Inheritors of the Will by either Direct Intervention if required, or Indirect Intervention, using only Direct Intervention if said inheritor is compromised. Following the Death of the Emperor, an organization called the Republic Overwatch Initiative will be created by order of Emperor Sanji Masaki himself as stated in his will, this Initiative is given the job of maintaining the Dark Jedi Republic for as long as possible.

In the event that an inheritor of the will is in danger of losing his/her life, the activation of the Phantom Stryker Division is to take place and said Division is to place the protection of the Will's Inheritors at their Absolute Priority, and the Obelisk Contingency is to be activated, allowing the Emperor's Guard Divisions to strike at enemy targets without the Senate Sanctioning their actions, this Contingency also assures that the Emperor's True Will is enforced directly by his Guard Divisions, The Following is a list containing the Inheritors of the Will:

PictureNameRank/PositionWill Legacy
ImageRyaku Masaki- Chancellor of the Republic
- Grand Master of the Dark Jedi Order
- Member of the Emperor's Inner Circle
- Appointed Possible Interim Emperor
- Joint Custody of Kenji Masaki
- Gain Full Command over the Dark Jedi Republic
- Inherit the 1/3 Funds of Sanji Masaki's Savings
- Appointed Member of the Republic Overwatch Initiative
- Granted to Succeed the Emperor as the Member of the Primarch Pact
ImageMyaku Masaki- High General of the Republic Armed Forces
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Republic High Command Member
- Appointed Supreme Commander of Republic Armed Forces
- Inherit 1/3 Funds of Sanji Masaki's Savings
- Appointed as Head of Republic Department of Defense
- Appointed Supervisor of all Guard Divisions
ImageJames Quimond- Grand Admiral of the Republic Navy
- Member of the Joint Chief's of Staff
- Member of Republic High Command
- Appointed Leader of the Republic Navy
- Inherit 1/3 of Sanji Masaki's Savings
- Granted Access to the Emperor's Classified Files
- Appointed as High General of the Republic Armed Forces
ImageEdward Richtofen- Premier of the Communist Reich
- Granted Access to 1/3 of Emperor Sanji's Abroad Savings
- Access to most of the Republic's Most Dangerous Weaponry
- Granted Priority Status & will be protected by Phantom Stryker Division (By Request)
Image'Mand'alor' Foley- Supreme Leader of the Mandalorians
- Granted Priority Status & will be protected by Phantom Stryker Division (By Request)
Image'The Primarch'- Primarch/Leader of Vortukia- Granted Access to 1/3 of Emperor Sanji's Abroad Savings
- Granted Priority Status & will be protected by Phantom Stryker Division
- Custody of Kenji Masaki*
- Appointed Interim Emperor*

* In the Event of the Deaths of Ryaku Masaki & Myaku Masaki

Veroxia
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:12 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Vortukia wrote:

Sanji smiled at the Primarch "Thank you for the assurances Primarch..." Sanji then looked down onto his Data Pad, locating the article which contained his True Will "What i am about to show you all is my true Will and Testament, not even the Senate, nor do those who aren't part of this Will know about it, this will be the Fifth Time i show it, the last four i showed it to Ryaku, Myaku, Foley and Richtofen." Sanji said as he brought his eye to level with the Data Pad, it beginning to scan his eye retina, the Data Pad quickly lighting up green, and then an image appearing on the center of the wooden table, the document of Sanji's True Will and Testament, Sanji ushered to The Primarch "Feel free to read this Article carefully Primarch." Sanji reminded.

The Emperor's True Will/Obelisk Contingency

Following the Activation of the Equinox Guard Division in 2.5 ABR, Emperor Sanji Masaki had established both a False Emperor's Will, and then a True Emperor's Will, while the False Emperor's Will was created in an attempt to keep the true Will hidden from the Senate. This was established as due to the fact that some of the inheritors were out of the reach of the Senate's Grasp and thus the Senate could assume that the Emperor himself was plotting against the Senate's Wishes. In conclusion, Emperor Sanji had created his True Will which was kept secret to all the Will's Inheritors excluding:

- Ryaku Masaki
- Myaku Masaki
- Grand Admiral James Quimond
- Premier Edward Richtofen
- Mand'alor Foley
- The Vortukian Primarch

All the Inheritors of the True Will are either completely aware of their involvement of the Emperor's True Will, or Partly Aware of their involvement of the Emperor's True Will, following the Sigma-Delta-Nine Protocol, the Equinox Guard Division was activated to protect the Inheritors of the Will by either Direct Intervention if required, or Indirect Intervention, using only Direct Intervention if said inheritor is compromised. Following the Death of the Emperor, an organization called the Republic Overwatch Initiative will be created by order of Emperor Sanji Masaki himself as stated in his will, this Initiative is given the job of maintaining the Dark Jedi Republic for as long as possible.

In the event that an inheritor of the will is in danger of losing his/her life, the activation of the Phantom Stryker Division is to take place and said Division is to place the protection of the Will's Inheritors at their Absolute Priority, and the Obelisk Contingency is to be activated, allowing the Emperor's Guard Divisions to strike at enemy targets without the Senate Sanctioning their actions, this Contingency also assures that the Emperor's True Will is enforced directly by his Guard Divisions, The Following is a list containing the Inheritors of the Will:

PictureNameRank/PositionWill Legacy
ImageRyaku Masaki- Chancellor of the Republic
- Grand Master of the Dark Jedi Order
- Appointed Possible Interim Emperor
- Gain Full Command over the Dark Jedi Republic
- Inherit the 1/3 Funds of Sanji Masaki's Savings
- Granted to Succeed the Emperor as the Member of the Primarch Pact
ImageMyaku Masaki- High General of the Republic Armed Forces
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Republic High Command Member
- Appointed Supreme Commander of Republic Armed Forces
- Inherit 1/3 Funds of Sanji Masaki's Savings
- Appointed as Head of Republic Department of Defense
- Appointed Supervisor of all Guard Divisions
ImageJames Quimond- Grand Admiral of the Republic Navy
- Member of the Joint Chief's of Staff
- Member of Republic High Command
- Appointed Leader of the Republic Navy
- Inherit 1/3 of Sanji Masaki's Savings
- Appointed as High General of the Republic Armed Forces
ImageEdward Richtofen- Premier of the Communist Reich
Image'Mand'alor' Foley- Supreme Leader of the Mandalorians
Image'The Primarch'- Primarch/Leader of Vortukia- Granted Access to 1/3 of Emperor Sanji's Abroad Savings
- Granted Priority Status & will be protected by Phantom Stryker Division
- Custody of Kenji Masaki*
- Appointed Interim Emperor*

* In the Event of the Deaths of Ryaku Masaki & Myaku Masaki

Shockwave simply looked at the document and seemed unhappy.
"If I may say so with respect Emperor Sanji, the document you present disturbs me to the fact that the leader of the Korosian Nation is rather unprotected. As in, much of your leaders are given safety as well as the Primarch, but we are not given a measure of safety. Otherwise, I have no other concerns over the text." Shockwave stated with worry.
FT NATION:The Korosian Robotic Empire
HEAD OF STATE/GOVERNMENT:Emperor X-5
IDEOLOGY:FASCISM
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/
/ANTI-ORGANIC/ANTI-TECHNOPHOBIA/

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse