NATION

PASSWORD

Primarch Pact [Summit #1] [Members Only/FT]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Veroxia
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Primarch Pact [Summit #1] [Members Only/FT]

Postby Veroxia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Primarch Pact
SEEING that new issues of the Pact are as of now being held until a resolution. SEEING that these new issues are to be discussed by the members of the Pact, in order to satisfy member-states. SEEING also that the summit is to be held in Marcadia, the Capital of the Korosian Nation. HEREBY establishes the First Primarch Pact under the issues:
FOREIGN SILOS-BROUGHT FORTH BY VEROXIA
DOMESTIC ETHICAL CONCERNS-BROUGHT FORTH BY VORTUKIA

FT NATION:The Korosian Robotic Empire
HEAD OF STATE/GOVERNMENT:Emperor X-5
IDEOLOGY:FASCISM
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/
/ANTI-ORGANIC/ANTI-TECHNOPHOBIA/

Veroxia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:26 pm

REPRESENTATIVES OF MEMBER STATES
•President & Supreme Commander Shockwave of the Korosian Nation

• The Primarch of the Galactic Sovereignty of Vortukia

•Emperor Sanji of the Dark Jedi Republic
Last edited by Veroxia on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/

Vortukia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:35 pm

The Primarch sat in the clad leather fancy chair, on one side of a triangular type wood desk that had been exported to Veroxia to house the summit. The mahogany reddish brown wood smooth to the touch. With some technical touchscreens in the center. A holographic projector showing the Pact symbol. Behind him was the Vortukia banner, and in front of him where the two leaders of both the Veroxian nation, and Jedi nation with their flags respectfully. The rest of the room ominously empty.

Veroxia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:50 pm

Vortukia wrote:The Primarch sat in the clad leather fancy chair, on one side of a triangular type wood desk that had been exported to Veroxia to house the summit. The mahogany reddish brown wood smooth to the touch. With some technical touchscreens in the center. A holographic projector showing the Pact symbol. Behind him was the Vortukia banner, and in front of him where the two leaders of both the Veroxian nation, and Jedi nation with their flags respectfully. The rest of the room ominously empty.

President Shockwave arrived in the room guarded by three Medium Units, whom he gestured to leave the room. He bowed deeply toward the Primarch, and smiled.
"It is of great pleasure to see you Great Primarch, it has been quite a time since our last visit. Nonetheless, I hope we can improve upon several issues stated by members of the Pact." Shockwave stated as he walked toward a seat and sat quietly.
Last edited by Veroxia on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:53 pm

The Primarch gave a small nod, and swiped something away on his data screen. Reclining back and intertwinng his fingers, a posture of a man who clearly possessed extreme power. He smiled, to put it off and spoke.

"So I heard you were on about some silo's of sorts?"

Veroxia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Vortukia wrote:The Primarch gave a small nod, and swiped something away on his data screen. Reclining back and intertwinng his fingers, a posture of a man who clearly possessed extreme power. He smiled, to put it off and spoke.

"So I heard you were on about some silo's of sorts?"

"Yes, I am of great interests on having enough powerful missiles in Korosian soil to act as on a defensive measure against aggressors. I understand my nation is equipped with nuclear missiles as well as the Obliterator, but we are in need of much more powerful weaponry in order to defend the Korosian Nation from unknown forces and act upon as a buffer against them.
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Emperor Sanji, clad in his Black Robes strode into the room where, in his pockets he carried multiple Hologram Projectors, with a neutral expression plastered on his face as he took a seat on the chair nearest to his flag, Sanji then smiled as he parted his lips to talk "Ah, hello President Shockwave, Primarch of Vortukia, sorry for the late entrance, i had some... things to deal with before i could enter the conference." Sanji replied, laying 5 small holographic projectors beside him on the floors "If it means nothing to any of you, the leaders of the Communist Reich and Mandalorian Enclave will be joining this meeting via Hololink, including Grand Master Ryaku Masaki, High General Myaku Masaki, and Grand Admiral Quimond technical head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, will this be acceptable?" Sanji asked.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:50 am

The Primarch fuzzled his brow and looked at Sanji. "THis meeting is for Pact members only. It is nothing against them, but I'm not sure if they really belong here." he then turned to Shockwave. "I can only assume you are referring to Exterminatus missiles tipped on warp missiles? What brought upon this sudden desire for them? "

All the while, the Primarch was clearly importing some image as a image slowly began to form on his holo-projector. Looking to be some sort of gun.

Veroxia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:13 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Emperor Sanji, clad in his Black Robes strode into the room where, in his pockets he carried multiple Hologram Projectors, with a neutral expression plastered on his face as he took a seat on the chair nearest to his flag, Sanji then smiled as he parted his lips to talk "Ah, hello President Shockwave, Primarch of Vortukia, sorry for the late entrance, i had some... things to deal with before i could enter the conference." Sanji replied, laying 5 small holographic projectors beside him on the floors "If it means nothing to any of you, the leaders of the Communist Reich and Mandalorian Enclave will be joining this meeting via Hololink, including Grand Master Ryaku Masaki, High General Myaku Masaki, and Grand Admiral Quimond technical head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, will this be acceptable?" Sanji asked.

Shockwave nodded toward Sanji with a smile and stated to the Primarch, " It is seen that your nation is of the most advanced we know of, and we understand you can't just clean up everyone's mess, so I believe that sending some of your advanced missiles would act as a buffer against unknown forces. To provide as an example, let us say I am of the farthest distance away from your state and the Dark Jedi Republic. Sending these missiles would allow us to react quickly, organize ourselves at a faster pace, and defend or attack an enemy position with ease."
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:25 pm

Veroxia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:Emperor Sanji, clad in his Black Robes strode into the room where, in his pockets he carried multiple Hologram Projectors, with a neutral expression plastered on his face as he took a seat on the chair nearest to his flag, Sanji then smiled as he parted his lips to talk "Ah, hello President Shockwave, Primarch of Vortukia, sorry for the late entrance, i had some... things to deal with before i could enter the conference." Sanji replied, laying 5 small holographic projectors beside him on the floors "If it means nothing to any of you, the leaders of the Communist Reich and Mandalorian Enclave will be joining this meeting via Hololink, including Grand Master Ryaku Masaki, High General Myaku Masaki, and Grand Admiral Quimond technical head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, will this be acceptable?" Sanji asked.

Shockwave nodded toward Sanji with a smile and stated to the Primarch, " It is seen that your nation is of the most advanced we know of, and we understand you can't just clean up everyone's mess, so I believe that sending some of your advanced missiles would act as a buffer against unknown forces. To provide as an example, let us say I am of the farthest distance away from your state and the Dark Jedi Republic. Sending these missiles would allow us to react quickly, organize ourselves at a faster pace, and defend or attack an enemy position with ease."

The Primarch leaned back further. "You realize these are very powerful weapons of mass destruction on an intergalactic scale. This is not some small nuclear device, but the destruction of an entire planet and everything on it."

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:36 pm

The Primarch leaned forward. Addressing his own topic.

"Many have questioned the 'ethics' of the Vortukian military. Many have questioned our sacrificing of moral decency, for instead efficiency. How we have created the monsters that we once sought to destroy. That we have become less than alive. No longer seeing in black and white, but instead gray. Ethics, I laugh at the term in war at times, at others it seems like the only thing that matters in the end. Not if you win, but what came of it. A trillion dead souls, or peace? Now, I'm not saying there are not things we do that are...well there is no soft way to put it. Their horrendous. I mean, burning planets, orbital bombardment, nerve agents, biological warfare, you know weaponizing the already bad stuff? Top tip it off, we've killed allot of people. For what end goal? I'm questioning if it really ever matters. Ethical i'm not sure what to make of that. That's why I'm asking you."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:22 am

Within moments of placing the Holographic Projectors on the ground, the two Projectors closest to him virtualized into the appearance of Mand'alor Foley, and Commander Oleg Vodnik, who was the 2nd Senior Advisor to Premier Richtofen's staff, and the other three projected appearances of High General Myaku Masaki, Grand Admiral James Quimond, and Grand Master and Chancellor Ryaku Masaki appeared. Sanji smiled "Now then... we can begin what we came here for." Emperor Sanji replied.

The Emperor lied back and then started to discuss his own topic "Vortukian Primarch, you may not know of the Political Unrest on my Capital of Reserdan, but with the establishment of the Primarch Pact, senators are now starting to speak out against the Pact, they say that Vortukia is talking all of the credit of this pact and giving us less than agreed to." Sanji pulled out another Hologram Projector "I'll play it for you." Sanji said, activating the Hologram Projector, revealing a Lone Senator standing on his pod preparing to speak.

"The Chair recognizes Senator Andoos Tetsu from Rodia, you may now speak." Chancellor Ryaku said from the projector. Senator Andoos Tetsu rose up, turning to face the senate "My esteemed Senators, those who represent other planets, systems, and even star systems, it has come to my attention of the most recently passed Primarch Pact established between the Dark Jedi Republic, The Vortukian Empire, and the Korosian Robotic Republic, i do agree that the pact is a way to establish another golden age in the Galaxy, however, it is my belief that the Vortukians have taken most of the credit where it is due to us. The Pact was named specifically for the Primarch of Vortukia, and does not have any mentioning of the Republic in it's title, my colleagues believe that this is a blatant show of proof that Vortukia will be taking most of the credit where we are supposed to have it as well." Senator Andoos Tetsu stated.

Chancellor Ryaku rose, facing SenatorTetsu "And Senator Tetsu, do you have any proof of these allegations you throw against the Vortukian Race besides of the title itself?" The Chancellor asked. It was then that Representative Tallin Proko of Mon Calamari, representing the Quarren stood up "The Vortukians will continue to steal credit where it is due to us, starting with the title, and then the conditions of the Pact!" Representative Proko slammed his fist down onto his pod "We mustn't allow this, we must stop that before it even starts!" The Representative yelled. Within mere moments, a great clamor could be heard within the Hologram Projector, some senators agreeing with both the Representative and Senator Tetsu.

In the background of the noise, the Speaker of the Senate banged his staff down onto the Command Pod "ORDER, WE SHALL HAVE ORDER!" The Speaker boomed, however the Senators refused the quiet themselves, Ryaku then stood up, replying bluntly and curtly "Enough!, this Senate Session will be dismissed!"

It was then that the Hologram Projector fizzled out, Sanji still sitting patiently "As you can see Primarch, more and more senators each day are speaking out against the Pact, demanding a change of its title and even demand for Chancellor Ryaku to be given a Vote of No Confidence, i fear that it may get only worse if nothing is done." Sanji replied, with some worry in his voice.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:38 am

The Primarch was shuffling papers. When he calmly mentioned. "I would like to ask you to shut off tr Higram projectors as this is a summit for membersonly. It is nithi g against the people on the other side, I would love to address their concerns at the appropriate time. As for the senate. I am unsure on how to appropriately react to these allegations. I'm sure if they feel so bad that this pact is a way for me to take control. I would be more than happy to take my weapons back, special forces access and advanced training. "

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:31 pm

Vortukia wrote:The Primarch was shuffling papers. When he calmly mentioned. "I would like to ask you to shut off the Hologram projectors as this is a summit for members only. It is nothing against the people on the other side, I would love to address their concerns at the appropriate time. As for the senate. I am unsure on how to appropriately react to these allegations. I'm sure if they feel so bad that this pact is a way for me to take control. I would be more than happy to take my weapons back, special forces access and advanced training. "

Sanji sighed "Primarch, it is nothing against you, however i do not have any clearance to represent my two sister superpowers at this time and Premier Richtofen is handling personal Family Business at this time, and Ryaku is also the Chancellor of the Republic, holding control over the Senate so he speaks on behalf of majority senators of my republic, and also while i head the Chief's of Staff, they have their own representatives speaking on the Chiefs of Staff behalf." Sanji replied to the Primarch casually.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:36 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Vortukia wrote:The Primarch was shuffling papers. When he calmly mentioned. "I would like to ask you to shut off the Hologram projectors as this is a summit for members only. It is nothing against the people on the other side, I would love to address their concerns at the appropriate time. As for the senate. I am unsure on how to appropriately react to these allegations. I'm sure if they feel so bad that this pact is a way for me to take control. I would be more than happy to take my weapons back, special forces access and advanced training. "

Sanji sighed "Primarch, it is nothing against you, however i do not have any clearance to represent my two sister superpowers at this time and Premier Richtofen is handling personal Family Business at this time, and Ryaku is also the Chancellor of the Republic, holding control over the Senate so he speaks on behalf of majority senators of my republic, and also while i head the Chief's of Staff, they have their own representatives speaking on the Chiefs of Staff behalf." Sanji replied to the Primarch casually.

The Primarch in a calm, but yet stern voice. "They are not part of this pact, therefore they may not be able to participate in this meeting. I'm sorry but they will have to sit this one out."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:42 pm

Vortukia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

The Primarch in a calm, but yet stern voice. "They are not part of this pact, therefore they may not be able to participate in this meeting. I'm sorry but they will have to sit this one out."

Sanji sighed as he just stated to his allies "Sorry my friends, but i guess i do have no choice at this time, but i will call for our meeting at another date." Sanji replied as all of the Holograms containing his allies shut off automatically, however the Hologram on the table remained active, this was Sanji's Senatorial Recording, waiting to be restarted yet again "Alright Primarch, whatever you have to say to me now Primarch, now is the time..." Sanji replied as he started logging onto the Data Pad he brought with him, accessing his Executive Command Database.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:58 am

The Primarch was shifting through papers. "What I share with you two is highly classified. Revealing such would result in Treason to the Pact. I keep this secret as well...you will soon see. In the event the Communist Reich, and the Mandalorians became...out of line WO to speak. Or were needed for a war effort. The plan calls for the take over of both sub-nations by force. "

PLAN V

Step One: Severing of all Diplomatic ties between Pact members and the Reich and Mandalores.

Step Two: Capture, then public broadcasted execution of key figures.
-Commander Foley
-Pemier Richthofen
-Other Mandalorian&Reich leaders.
Step Three: Exterminatus on Reich Capital, and Mandalore broadcasted to public.
Step Four: Orbital Bombardment of World's refusing to surrender.
Step Five: Forceful occupation, via drop shock troopers. Follows by declaration of martial law.
Step Six: Rounding up of 'dissenters' or people hostile to occupation. To further remove resistance. Captured citizens will then be forces into hard labor.
Step Seven: Military of both nations forcefully disbanded. EX-Members must either join a new peacekeeping force. 'Martial Soldiers' or they are to be executed by firing squad.
Step Seven: Joint Vort-Jedi leadership is put over occupied lands to be used as deemed fit.

Note: In the event fresh bodies are needed for the war. Citizens and Ex-Military can be conscripted in return for extra privileges. Loyalists to the occupation will be granted additional rations.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:11 am

Vortukia wrote:The Primarch was shifting through papers. "What I share with you two is highly classified. Revealing such would result in Treason to the Pact. I keep this secret as well...you will soon see. In the event the Communist Reich, and the Mandalorians became...out of line WO to speak. Or were needed for a war effort. The plan calls for the take over of both sub-nations by force. "

PLAN V

Step One: Severing of all Diplomatic ties between Pact members and the Reich and Mandalores.

Step Two: Capture, then public broadcasted execution of key figures.
- Mand'alor Foley
- Premier Richthofen
- Other Mandalorian & Reich leaders.
Step Three: Exterminatus on Reich Capital, and Mandalore broadcasted to public.
Step Four: Orbital Bombardment of World's refusing to surrender.
Step Five: Forceful occupation, via drop shock troopers. Follows by declaration of martial law.
Step Six: Rounding up of 'dissenters' or people hostile to occupation. To further remove resistance. Captured citizens will then be forces into hard labor.
Step Seven: Military of both nations forcefully disbanded. EX-Members must either join a new peacekeeping force. 'Martial Soldiers' or they are to be executed by firing squad.
Step Seven: Joint Vort-Jedi leadership is put over occupied lands to be used as deemed fit.

Note: In the event fresh bodies are needed for the war. Citizens and Ex-Military can be conscripted in return for extra privileges. Loyalists to the occupation will be granted additional rations.

Sanji's eyes widened in disbelief, take over the Reich and the Mandalorians?!, unbelievable! his two sister nations that were once an alliance fighting against the long destroyed Imperial Federation, destroying the oppressive nation and rising above all, becoming three separate Superpowers, even working together in the Galactic Cold War, this Plan V was to make sure the entire infrastructure of those nations were all but destroyed and left only the Dark Jedi and the Vortukians to control those powers.

Sanji's eyes remained widened beyond belief, before slightly glazing over, darkening somewhat in anger and shock "Primarch..." Sanji warned in a low voice "That plan has just made this conversation very dangerous between us, the Reich and the Mandalorians are my sister nations, they have supported my republic in times of crisis, the Galactic Cold War, our Golden Age, everything up to this point has been with the help of those powers, Foley included, his Mandalorians trained my Clone Troopers."

Sanji's expression lightened slightly "Your Plan V seems to be more lenient to your ideals of occupation, not my ideals, in my eyes, making disobedient Civilians forced into Hard Labor is considered slavery by the senate, and in my Republic, Slavery has been outlawed, even in war, i refuse to level planets with WMD's, that will fall back on me and i myself will be charged with assisting in a Genocide and my entire position as Emperor will be destroyed, and to make it worse, my brother can be voted out of office of Chancellor with a Vote of No Confidence." Sanji sighed as he pulled out another hologram containing the Senate Amendment which was passed by the first Session in 1.5 ABR:

Official Galactic Senate Amendment #0009

The Galactic Senate recognizes the number of humanitarian crimes regarding the Imperial Federation and the frightening effect the Slavery Policy had on Non-Human Races, including the Mass Genocide of Near-Human races, resulting in the near extinction of even the Masaki lineage regarding their Celestial-Human status. The Senate is also abhorred by the sheer deaths of Near-Human and Alien races by the hand of the Imperial Federation following the Emperor's Inaugural speech and has come to the conclusion that Slavery is considered Force Hard Labor upon a person of a race, or an entire race and thus a crime against humanity.

In order to further enforce this bill, the discussion of Genocides of other races is now also considered illegal by Senate law and and high official that utilizes a WMD on a Civillian Population will be convicted of either Genocide or Assisting A Genocide and either sent for life imprisonment or Death regarding the severity of the Genocide whether it be State Wide or Planetary Wide.

SENATE BILL PASSED by a Margin of nearly 3/4ths of the Senators present for the first session of Senate.

- Signed by Chancellor Ryaku Masaki, proposer of the bill
- Emperor Sanji Masaki, Signatory
- Senator Osk Ers'Lya, Senate Signatory, Head of Anti-Slavery Collation

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:32 am

The aprimarch swiped away the plan. It dissipated into pixels. "It was never my idea friend. I hope you would know I wild never do anything that...dark. It was proposed by some Admirals a long time ago. I tried to veto it. But was outvoted. The darkest thing I will ever do is burn a planet to a crisp in Exterminatus. But even slthise are only used in need."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:31 am

Vortukia wrote:The aprimarch swiped away the plan. It dissipated into pixels. "It was never my idea friend. I hope you would know I wild never do anything that...dark. It was proposed by some Admirals a long time ago. I tried to veto it. But was outvoted. The darkest thing I will ever do is burn a planet to a crisp in Exterminatus. But even slthise are only used in need."

Sanji did not stop there, he then stood of, staring at the Primarch with a tense expression "Regardless Primarch, those two nations are my sister nations and we have obligations to protect each other, so let me offer you a piece of advice, if either Mandalore or New Germany are attacked with Exterminatus, i will personally see that the admiral responsible for ordering it will be tried by a Republic High Court and charged with Genocide of a race and by my discretion will either be killed for his crimes or sentenced to life imprisonment, you see because if we are to occupy both worlds, i will personally make sure their people are well taken care of, i refuse to place a Civilian who stands against occupation to be forced to work..."

Before Sanji sat down, his expression, still unphased said to the Primarch "And by the way... which Admirals were responsible for this proposition." Sanji asked.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:33 pm

The Primarch shook his head and in a calm, but stern voice said. "I'm afraid that's classified, as well as no Vortukian Admiral will ever stand trial. "

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Vortukia wrote:The Primarch shook his head and in a calm, but stern voice said. "I'm afraid that's classified, as well as no Vortukian Admiral will ever stand trial. "

Sanji's eyes glazed over somewhat in anger "Primarch, i mean no rudeness coming out of this comment, but i cannot allow innocent lives to be killed if you use the Exterminatus on New Germany or Mandalore, and not even the Republic will stand for it, because i may be the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces and Emperor of the Dark Jedi Republic, however, on terms of Genocide or Slavery, i cannot bypass the Senate so in the event you activate Plan V, the situation will spiral out of control from there on out and i will lose control on the Senate's decision." Sanji replied seriously.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:04 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Vortukia wrote:The Primarch shook his head and in a calm, but stern voice said. "I'm afraid that's classified, as well as no Vortukian Admiral will ever stand trial. "

Sanji's eyes glazed over somewhat in anger "Primarch, i mean no rudeness coming out of this comment, but i cannot allow innocent lives to be killed if you use the Exterminatus on New Germany or Mandalore, and not even the Republic will stand for it, because i may be the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces and Emperor of the Dark Jedi Republic, however, on terms of Genocide or Slavery, i cannot bypass the Senate so in the event you activate Plan V, the situation will spiral out of control from there on out and i will lose control on the Senate's decision." Sanji replied seriously.

"I have no desire to activate the plan, hell I voted to have it scrapped. If it comes down to it, I will ensure every effort is taken to reach a peaceful resolution. That, I promise you as a ally, and as a friend."

But in a low and quiet voice he said "But this is only the surface of the horrible, atrocious things that I could share."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:51 pm

Vortukia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

"I have no desire to activate the plan, hell I voted to have it scrapped. If it comes down to it, I will ensure every effort is taken to reach a peaceful resolution. That, I promise you as a ally, and as a friend."

But in a low and quiet voice he said "But this is only the surface of the horrible, atrocious things that I could share."

Sanji nodded "Thank you Primarch, i appreciate this effort you put in to assure that we will never have any violent confrontations." Sanji then shifted to the next Holographic Projection, hooking it up to his Data Pad, revealing an image of an Advanced Armor, Sanji's smile grew even larger before standing up "This image you are looking at is our new addition to the Shadow Guard Division, i call this division the Phantom Stryker Division, a highly classified group of individuals who have already joined the Shadow Guard Division and have risen above the best, excelling at their jobs, which might i add is also classified, only myself and a handful of others are authorized to know all about the Phantom Stryker Division, those who know about the Phantom Stryker Division just know that a Phantom merely exists." Sanji stated.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:37 pm

He gave a nod. "I can't promise Archangel training to them, but I can dispatch a team of Ghost's as a training group for these members for you."

He had swiped through a few things, one document standing in particular as "Oblivion Contingency"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse