NATION

PASSWORD

ANO: Anarchy Online (IC, Open, Sign Up First)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:02 pm

West Suburbia wrote:
The Emerald Dragon wrote:TerreMor

"Sab!" Mori said urgently, truth be told, he wasn't feeling much better than she was. Strangely enough, he no longer had any blood or remains of wolf on his clothing, they seemed fresh even. Walking at a quick and urgent pace, he finally sat down next to her, seeming shocked, but not too shocked. His mind was a flash of bright lights and colours, and his vision was blurring, his head felt light and his body seemingly beginning to no longer respond to his movements. This cleared after a few moments and he began to realise just how terrified this girl was.

Of course, he had a feeling that he, Davie, Ace and Sab would get to know each other... more than then just casual gamer buddies... maybe even friends.

Sab suppressed some tears with some effort as Mori came and sat down next to her. She didn't want to be here. She wanted to be home, with her glass horse figurine collection, eating home cooked meals prepared by her mom, watching her dad attempt to fix the TV when it broke...all of that was torn away from her grasp now. She now had nothing but herself. She was used to being lonely in the the real world, but in now that everyone was stuck......

"Oh, it's you," she said shakily. "Here to comfort me? I'm alright."

TerreMor

"Don't worry, we'll all be out of here, before you know it. You'll look back and wonder whether this was all a dream" Mori told her, a sad smile etched onto his pale face. He knew that wasn't true, but if everyone cried and dwelled, then no-one would do anything to escape, thus he'd cry a lot later, just not now. It would be an anxious wait to see whether they'd be abandoned by their teammates, as they began to comfort each other or find someone else. Of course, knowing them, they'd hopefully be right back, because Sab really needed all the support she could get at the moment.

Gakusen City
Envoy

Founded: May 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gakusen City » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:03 pm

The BaRen wrote:The ColosseumAll the players found themselves in the Colosseum, an impressive stucture that was made by the developers over night. It was to be used for the announcement of events. Players shuffled about, wondering what happened. Our groups: Nero's Party, Sicarious and Cedric, Terry's group, Marie and Shadow, were all located with their respective people. A shadow fell over the Colosseum, and hundreds of Black Jackets filled the green, their weapons bristling. Several played attempted to draw their weapon, but found that it was locked. Then, a man appeared on the field, teleported.

He stood in front of a stand microphone, tapped it, cleared his throat, and explained what was going on.

"I'm sure by now you've all noticed that the Log Out button is missing. I'm also sure your Pandora Radio and various news networks are gone as well. Trust me, this is not a mistake. In fact, I've designed it this way. You are stuck here. Until you beat the game. Welcome to your new home, players. You know the goal.

Get to District One.

Also, if you die here. You die in real life.

Good luck, Players. You are, without a doubt, going to need all you can get."

In response, many players who didn't already know checked their log out buttons. Sure enough, it wasn't there.

Meanwhile, the Speaker opened his mouth to speak, but closed it, waving his hand. Another notification came up on all of their screens: Adrenaline Mode Enabled, Inappropriate Content Activated, Rated M for Mature

He leveled his gaze, seeming to stare at several individuals in the crowd at once.

For several seconds, it was pure silence in the Colosseum, except for the whimpering and crying of several people.

Then, he winked as he and the Black Jackets teleported away, to some unknown location.

Kat dropped to her knees,holding her head in her hands after the man and the Black Jackets disappeared. Just a few moments ago she had been standing around, getting to know new people... but now...
"No way... no fucking way..." she whispers to herself, feeling her whole body shake.
There's no way this is real... there's no fucking way this can be real... I'm going to wake up,and this is all going to be some fucked up dream...
Kat pulls out her pistol and stares at it for several seconds before placing the muzzle against her temple.
"I-If I just pull the trigger... this'll all be over... won't it?" Kat asks herself out loud, her body shaking as tears roll down her cheeks. "I'll wake up at home...I'll call my brother... I'll tell him all about this weird dream I had... right?"
Science is great, Scientology, not so much.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:05 pm

The BaRen wrote:The Colosseum

All the players found themselves in the Colosseum, an impressive stucture that was made by the developers over night. It was to be used for the announcement of events. Players shuffled about, wondering what happened. Our groups: Nero's Party, Sicarious and Cedric, Terry's group, Marie and Shadow, were all located with their respective people. A shadow fell over the Colosseum, and hundreds of Black Jackets filled the green, their weapons bristling. Several played attempted to draw their weapon, but found that it was locked. Then, a man appeared on the field, teleported.

He stood in front of a stand microphone, tapped it, cleared his throat, and explained what was going on.

"I'm sure by now you've all noticed that the Log Out button is missing. I'm also sure your Pandora Radio and various news networks are gone as well. Trust me, this is not a mistake. In fact, I've designed it this way. You are stuck here. Until you beat the game. Welcome to your new home, players. You know the goal.

Get to District One.

Also, if you die here. You die in real life.

Good luck, Players. You are, without a doubt, going to need all you can get."

In response, many players who didn't already know checked their log out buttons. Sure enough, it wasn't there.

The Crimson Punisher

The Crimson Punisher stared in awe and shock as this was announced. He was filled with excitement, rage, horror, and overzealousy all at once.
He couldn't tell what he wanted to feel. He didn't know what to say, or what to do. The Crimson Punisher started grinning, laughing even. He laughed insanely loud, as if he was going insane from all the emotions he felt within. He laughed loud enough and disturbingly enough that, in the ominous quiet of the crowd, he stood out like a sore thumb. Oops., he thought, as he stopped laughing, looking around at the stares.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:07 pm

The BaRen wrote:Nero Young

Nero bent down and put his arm around Kuno's shoulders. More for his comfort than hers.

One thought echoed through his head: Ralph'll be pissed. Nero began to shake, and opened his mouth to tell Kuno everything will be okay. Except nothing came out. He was mute again. I don't even have my shitty voice, he thought, now knowing how much he took it for granted. But at the moment he didn't care. his body went numb as Nero tried feebly to pull out his knife. A notification kept coming up: Weapon Locked. Weapon Locked. Weapon Locked. Weapon Locked. Weapon Locked. Weapon Locked.

Meanwhile, the Speaker opened his mouth to speak, but closed it, waving his hand. Another notification came up on all of their screens: Adrenaline Mode Enabled, Inappropriate Content Activated, Rated M for Mature

He leveled his gaze, seeming to stare at several individuals in the crowd at once.

For several seconds, it was pure silence in the Colosseum, except for the whimpering and crying of several people.

Then, he winked as he and the Black Jackets teleported away, to some unknown location.

Gakusen City wrote:Kat dropped to her knees,holding her head in her hands after the man and the Black Jackets disappeared. Just a few moments ago she had been standing around, getting to know new people... but now...
"No way... no fucking way..." she whispers to herself, feeling her whole body shake.
There's no way this is real... there's no fucking way this can be real... I'm going to wake up,and this is all going to be some fucked up dream...
Kat pulls out her pistol and stares at it for several seconds before placing the muzzle against her temple.
"I-If I just pull the trigger... this'll all be over... won't it?" Kat asks herself out loud, her body shaking as tears roll down her cheeks. "I'll wake up at home...I'll call my brother... I'll tell him all about this weird dream I had... right?"

Kuno

Kuno accepted Nero's condolences, but gasped at Kat's actions. "NO!" She quickly reached for the gun and moved it above Kat's head, causing it to fire into the sky. "Don't do that..." She choked out through tears. "No one needs to die... if we can help it."

The BaRen wrote:Meanwhile, the Speaker opened his mouth to speak, but closed it, waving his hand. Another notification came up on all of their screens: Adrenaline Mode Enabled, Inappropriate Content Activated, Rated M for Mature

*WARNING*
*Explicit Language Incoming*

Ace

Ace jumped on the field right before the BlackJacks left. That fucker stared him straight in the eye, and left. He was NOT going to stand for that.

"You fucking piece of shit!" He screamed as the enemies TPed away. "You pussy fucker! Get your ass back here and let me blow it the fuck to Kingdom Come!" He pulled his MG out and fired rounds into the sky, screaming like a madman and cursing like a sailor. "Get the fuck back here! You son of a bitch! You're dead fucking meat, you hear me!?"

Ace dropped to his knees and let a few tears well up. "You hear me..." He mumbled to the ground.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:16 pm

The BaRen wrote:Meanwhile, the Speaker opened his mouth to speak, but closed it, waving his hand. Another notification came up on all of their screens: Adrenaline Mode Enabled, Inappropriate Content Activated, Rated M for Mature

"That can't be real. You can't lock people in to a game.." Shadow said as she held her hand out and opened her control interface. The log out button was indeed gone. "I wonder if anybody on the outside who will enter the game will find out this.. Inconvenient circumstance." She opened her inventory and changed in to her combat gear and put on her ballistic half face mask then pulled up her hood. "These people are gonna panic.. Then it's gonna get real messy." She said to herself and looked around at the people around her.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:19 pm

The Emerald Dragon wrote:
West Suburbia wrote:
Sab suppressed some tears with some effort as Mori came and sat down next to her. She didn't want to be here. She wanted to be home, with her glass horse figurine collection, eating home cooked meals prepared by her mom, watching her dad attempt to fix the TV when it broke...all of that was torn away from her grasp now. She now had nothing but herself. She was used to being lonely in the the real world, but in now that everyone was stuck......

"Oh, it's you," she said shakily. "Here to comfort me? I'm alright."

TerreMor

"Don't worry, we'll all be out of here, before you know it. You'll look back and wonder whether this was all a dream" Mori told her, a sad smile etched onto his pale face. He knew that wasn't true, but if everyone cried and dwelled, then no-one would do anything to escape, thus he'd cry a lot later, just not now. It would be an anxious wait to see whether they'd be abandoned by their teammates, as they began to comfort each other or find someone else. Of course, knowing them, they'd hopefully be right back, because Sab really needed all the support she could get at the moment.

Sab heard someone laugh, like an insane man from a mental asylum would. She also heard gunshots. She didn't want to look up. There's already people committing suicide and going insane now? She realized she had to be strong. If she didn't, she would end up like those folks who had already killed themselves or lost their sanity. I'm going to get out of here alive, I won't like those things happen to me. Mom, Dad, I'm going to see you again...don't worry. I promise. Swallowing the last of her fears, she drew out her rifle and used it to get back on her feet. "I'm gonna get out," she said quietly. "I'm gonna get out of here...nothing will..." Her voiced cracked. "...stop me."
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

Austro Hungarian
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Austro Hungarian » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:27 pm

David

David had just listened to the announcement and was silent, many thoughts rushed in his head If I die in game I die in real life? What kind of bullshit is that!Whats going happen to my body in the real world? Am I going to die? To be sure he check if he could log out, he could not it was gone. Davids head went in circle he got dizzy and threw up on the ground he looked at his party and could not even say anything he just looked at them unable to say anything.
Last edited by Austro Hungarian on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Click here to join my role plays:
None at this moment.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:28 pm

West Suburbia wrote:
TerreMor

Sab heard someone laugh, like an insane man from a mental asylum would. She also heard gunshots. She didn't want to look up. There's already people committing suicide and going insane now? She realized she had to be strong. If she didn't, she would end up like those folks who had already killed themselves or lost their sanity. I'm going to get out of here alive, I won't like those things happen to me. Mom, Dad, I'm going to see you again...don't worry. I promise. Swallowing the last of her fears, she drew out her rifle and used it to get back on her feet. "I'm gonna get out," she said quietly. "I'm gonna get out of here...nothing will..." Her voiced cracked. "...stop me."

"Sab, I'm not going to stop you, but if you've decided to get out already, then I'm coming with you!" Mori said quietly, but firmly, he was beginning to crack up at this point, but he couldn't let those cracks become visual. Sab! if you're listening, then you'll help me and the rest of the group that was a constant thought that raced through his tired mind, he'd had enough; people were dying before his eyes and he could do little to stop it. Sure, this place had its quirks, but it was more of a hell than anything when you couldn't log out. Anxious, and shivering, Mori waited for Sab's inevitable response.

Sardian republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sardian republic » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:29 pm

Boris opened his inventory after the announcement and put on his fedora "Well this place is gonna head to heck soon" Boris walked through the crowd of players looking for the player he was talking to Better find that guy and join up with him before things get worst

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:33 pm

West Suburbia wrote:

"Sab, I'm not going to stop you, but if you've decided to get out already, then I'm coming with you!" Mori said quietly, but firmly, he was beginning to crack up at this point, but he couldn't let those cracks become visual. Sab! if you're listening, then you'll help me and the rest of the group that was a constant thought that raced through his tired mind, he'd had enough; people were dying before his eyes and he could do little to stop it. Sure, this place had its quirks, but it was more of a hell than anything when you couldn't log out. Anxious, and shivering, Mori waited for Sab's inevitable response.

Sab let out a deep breath after she heard Mori speak. I should speak more quietly, she decided. I don't want this melee nut to mess me around. Turning to face him, Sab replied, "Yes. Let's make this a dream, like you said." She held her rifle in her hands and straightened up.

Gakusen City
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gakusen City » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:34 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Kuno

Kuno accepted Nero's condolences, but gasped at Kat's actions. "NO!" She quickly reached for the gun and moved it above Kat's head, causing it to fire into the sky. "Don't do that..." She choked out through tears. "No one needs to die... if we can help it."

Kat slowly holstered her pistol, as she felt... something working its way through a brain... something she hadn't felt for a very long time...
Fear? No... I think... I think what I'm feeling is... InsANiTy!
Kat's face broke into a deranged smile.
Once again, he smile and expression are all that matter

"I-I think... I'm going to have fun is this fucked up little world of ours," Kat says, the insanity on her face continuing to display itself. "I'm going to have some fun with this nightmare before I die!"
Kat begins laughing. It's a strange, deranged sound, somewhere between a sob and hysterical laughter.
She looks at Kuno.
"Do you want to have fun with me?" Kat asks with the same insane look on her face as she stands up equipping all her gear.
Last edited by Gakusen City on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Austro Hungarian wrote:David

David had just listened to the announcement and was silent, many thoughts rushed in his head If I die in game I die in real life? What kind of bullshit is that!Whats going happen to my body in the real world? Am I going to die? To be sure he check if he could log out, he could not it was gone. Davids head went in circle he got dizzy and threw up on the ground he looked at his party and could not even say anything he just looked at them without unable to say anything.
West Suburbia wrote:

Ace

Ace picked himself up and wiped his tears, looking back through the panicked crowd to his friends. He realized they were about to leave, and imagined trying to win an RPG alone.

Uh, NOPE. Not on Ironman mode.

He hightailed it back to Sab and Terry, picking up Davie on the way (LITERALLY picked up. You're now over my shoulder like the fireman carry). "Let's GTFO." He said with his mask up, then pulled it back down as he left the Coliseum. Gunshots were heard, and the more emotionally together players were already getting out. They knew what to do, and so did Ace:

Get the fuck out there. And win.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:40 pm

Gakusen City wrote:

Kat slowly holstered her pistol, as she felt... something working its way through a brain... something she hadn't felt for a very long time...

"I-I think... I'm going to have fun is this fucked up little world of ours," Kat says, the insanity on her face continuing to display itself. "I'm going to have some fun with this nightmare before I die!"
Kat begins laughing. It's a strange, deranged sound, somewhere between a sob and hysterical laughter.
She looks at Kuno.
"Do you want to have fun with me?" Kat asks with the same insane look on her face as she stands up equipping all her gear.

Kuno

Kuno looked up at the insane Kat and couldn't stop crying. "What?" She said, definitely upset. "Kat, you're getting scary. Stop... please..." Kuno backed up, into Nero and Artimis, hoping they would help.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:42 pm

Gakusen City wrote:

She looks at Kuno.

The Crimson Punisher

The Crimson Punisher ran up in a random direction to get away from the random stares he was getting. He looked back to ensure no one gave chase.
He accidentally bumped into Kat. Two Psychopaths in a world built for Psychopath.
What a wonderful thought.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:45 pm

West Suburbia wrote:

Sab let out a deep breath after she heard Mori speak. I should speak more quietly, she decided. I don't want this melee nut to mess me around. Turning to face him, Sab replied, "Yes. Let's make this a dream, like you said." She held her rifle in her hands and straightened up.

"Good, just try not to think about your family, the more you imagine them, the harder it gets to wait" Mori replied, after a few moments, Ace showed up and was... literally carrying Davie like a fireman carrying a victim of a house-fire out of a house. He gave them a request to go, and so Mori decided to go, the world wasn't going to complete the game for them. Given that Sab was pretty unstable, Mori decided to do two things. Mainly let her have space, and provide support when she needed it.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:53 pm

West Suburbia wrote:

"Good, just try not to think about your family, the more you imagine them, the harder it gets to wait" Mori replied, after a few moments, Ace showed up and was... literally carrying Davie like a fireman carrying a victim of a house-fire out of a house. He gave them a request to go, and so Mori decided to go, the world wasn't going to complete the game for them. Given that Sab was pretty unstable, Mori decided to do two things. Mainly let her have space, and provide support when she needed it.

When she saw Ace coming toward her and Mori carrying David over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, she smiled slightly. A bit of humor in this darkened environment, she thought. She hurried to catch up with her party. Even though she didn't like it, she knew she had to make friends with them. To survive. To get back home.

Gakusen City
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gakusen City » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Kuno looked up at the insane Kat and couldn't stop crying. "What?" She said, definitely upset. "Kat, you're getting scary. Stop... please..." Kuno backed up, into Nero and Artimis, hoping they would help.

The V O I D wrote:The Crimson Punisher

The Crimson Punisher ran up in a random direction to get away from the random stares he was getting. He looked back to ensure no one gave chase.
He accidentally bumped into Kat. Two Psychopaths in a world built for Psychopath.

Kat stares at the male player who bumped into her for several seconds.
Kill him? Ignore him? Play with him? So many options to choose from...
In the end, Kat does none of them, and instead turns toward the exit of the Colosseum, barely giving a second a thought to the people she had met earlier. Instead, her thoughts consist of wondering whether blood on her skin would feel the same in this world as in the real one.
I wonder if it even tastes the same?
Just the face,as usual
Last edited by Gakusen City on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:02 pm

West Suburbia wrote:

When she saw Ace coming toward her and Mori carrying David over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, she smiled slightly. A bit of humor in this darkened environment, she thought. She hurried to catch up with her party. Even though she didn't like it, she knew she had to make friends with them. To survive. To get back home.

"Sab, do you need a drink?" Mori said quietly, holding a small canteen containing water out for her. He was also going to offer it to Ace, and Davie... if Davie could free himself from Ace's grip. It'd be a tough, but pretty unfortunate road ahead for the four of them, especially Ace and Sab, Davie on the other hand...

Still, he hoped they wouldn't meet any hostile players...

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Gakusen City wrote:

Kat stares at the male player who bumped into her for several seconds.
Kill him? Ignore him? Play with him? So many options to choose from...
In the end, Kat does none of them, and instead turns toward the exit of the Colosseum, barely giving a second a thought to the people she had met earlier. Instead, her thoughts consist of wondering whether blood on her skin would feel the same in this world as in the real one.
I wonder if it even tastes the same?
Just the face,as usual

The Crimson Punisher

The Crimson Punisher felt bad about bumping into someone, and so she walked up next to Kat.
"Hi there, I am the Crimson Punisher. You want to party up with me?", he said and asked all too casually.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:04 pm

loading Account/Surtr.....
load complete
execute ANO.exe

"Well what an odd turn of events today has been," the user known as Surtr muttered in her native Swedish. "First I arrive home from work to find my parents have gone on yet another 'business trip' without me."

Quickly switching to English, she continued, "And then, upon loading up this new VRMMO, I discover that I, and everyone else here, am trapped. What an amusing glitch, unless this is just as planned by the developers."

In which case, that's terrorism. And the damn idiots provided us a means of eliminating them ourselves.

Surtr quickly withdrew her massive sword from its sheath, and started pointing it at others in the crowd.

"So tell me, which one of you thinks they're good enough to get to District One with me?"
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:08 pm

West Suburbia wrote:

"Sab, do you need a drink?" Mori said quietly, holding a small canteen containing water out for her. He was also going to offer it to Ace, and Davie... if Davie could free himself from Ace's grip. It'd be a tough, but pretty unfortunate road ahead for the four of them, especially Ace and Sab, Davie on the other hand...

Sab looked at him strangely. Mori was looking out for her? She shook her head. "No thanks, Mori." She sighed as she kept walking. No longer did the VR world awe her. Now all she could think about was what laid ahead. There were Black Jackets and floors to clear, she knew, and a certain breed of players called "player killers" or "PKers"...she hoped that she would never meet any of them.

Gakusen City
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gakusen City » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:11 pm

The Crimson Punisher felt bad about bumping into someone, and so she walked up next to Kat.
"Hi there, I am the Crimson Punisher. You want to party up with me?", he said and asked all too casually.

"That all depends on you," Kat says with a grin. "If you really want to hang out with someone like me, feel free."
Kat uses the party formation screen to invite Crimson.
"I think I'm just going to call you Crim. My name is Kat-B, but I'd prefer if you just called me Kat."
Party Invitation from Kat-B Accept?
Yes
No

"Tell me... Do you want to have fun?"
Last edited by Gakusen City on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The BaRen
Senator

Founded: Dec 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:13 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Gakusen City wrote:Kat slowly holstered her pistol, as she felt... something working its way through a brain... something she hadn't felt for a very long time...
(Image)

She looks at Kuno.

Kuno

Nero looked at all of the four. He shrugged helplessly and got this faraway look in his eyes. He absent mindedly went into his menu, looking down at his feet, and clicked Dissolve party. He also sent a message to Kuno. Stay safe. He then began to sprint out of the Colosseum, thinking I could really use a beer.

One Month Later....

Nero hadn't been back to the Colosseum since that fateful day. But now, after numerous failed assaults, we are conviening at the Colosseum field, to organize an actual assault.

As he arrived, Nero saw reps from multiple clubs, including some from the largest: the G-Men. They surrounded a woman in a circle. Nero toom note of the woman's username: Jane Doe.

Clever.
The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:
The V O I D wrote:and the psychopathic love has sailed. congrats, an NPC with natural-born psychopathy is going to enter ANO.

be pretty damn funny if she pushed you off the railing....

Lazssia wrote:So humanity is the crazy hobo of the cosmos? I can dig it.

Yugahkistan wrote:Our Supreme Leader's passion flows like a great river. Also like a great river he drowns people. If love interest is strong swimmer she will survive

I am
-of Spanish, German, Irish, and Native American Descent
-a juvenile offender
-stoner
-Royalty for Life -PaRcside CFL X7-

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
Ain't no Pity in -R- City
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Free my brothers in prison. We brothers in every way but blood.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:16 pm

West Suburbia wrote:

Sab looked at him strangely. Mori was looking out for her? She shook her head. "No thanks, Mori." She sighed as she kept walking. No longer did the VR world awe her. Now all she could think about was what laid ahead. There were Black Jackets and floors to clear, she knew, and a certain breed of players called "player killers" or "PKers"...she hoped that she would never meet any of them.

Ace

"Oh wait! Might wanna put you down." Ace knelt and put Davie on his rear end and checked for injuries. "You alright there, buddy?" He stood and turned around, facing Sab and Terry (Terry or Mori? Which do you prefer? Let me know IC)with his arms crossed. "Alright. Before we go any further, I want to make something clear. I understand if you want to stay in the safe zone. But now, I'm asking you three to join me. We're going in the vanguard. We're gonna be the guys that get to District 1, and we're gonna be the ones to kick that fucker's ass.

"You in?" Ace placed his hand out like a huddle, anxious for their responses.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:21 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
West Suburbia wrote:

Ace

"Oh wait! Might wanna put you down." Ace knelt and put Davie on his rear end and checked for injuries. "You alright there, buddy?" He stood and turned around, facing Sab and Terry (Terry or Mori? Which do you prefer? Let me know IC)with his arms crossed. "Alright. Before we go any further, I want to make something clear. I understand if you want to stay in the safe zone. But now, I'm asking you three to join me. We're going in the vanguard. We're gonna be the guys that get to District 1, and we're gonna be the ones to kick that fucker's ass.

"You in?" Ace placed his hand out like a huddle, anxious for their responses.

Sab stepped up and placed her hand on Ace's hand. She knew what she was doing this for. For herself. If she joined the vanguard, they would get out faster. She would go home faster. "Yes. Let's go kick some ass."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse