NATION

PASSWORD

ANO: Anarchy Online (IC, Open, Sign Up First)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Gakusen City wrote:
The V O I D wrote:The Crimson Punisher

The Crimson Punisher felt bad about bumping into someone, and so she walked up next to Kat.
"Hi there, I am the Crimson Punisher. You want to party up with me?", he said and asked all too casually.

"That all depends on you," Kat says with a grin. "If you really want to hang out with someone like me, feel free."
Kat uses the party formation screen to invite Crimson.
"I think I'm just going to call you Crim. My name is Kat-B, but I'd prefer if you just called me Kat."
Party Invitation from Kat-B Accept?
Yes
No

"Tell me... Do you want to have fun?"

The Crimson Punisher

The Crimson Punisher liked his new nickname. Crim, he thought. He grinned, accepting the party invite.
"Yes. Actually, I think we'll have lots of fun together. Assuming we're speaking about the same kind of 'fun'.", he said, slightly showing his psychopathy off in his tone to imply SLAUGHTER EVERYTHING THAT MOVES to Kat.

Austro Hungarian
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Austro Hungarian » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:25 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
West Suburbia wrote:
Sab looked at him strangely. Mori was looking out for her? She shook her head. "No thanks, Mori." She sighed as she kept walking. No longer did the VR world awe her. Now all she could think about was what laid ahead. There were Black Jackets and floors to clear, she knew, and a certain breed of players called "player killers" or "PKers"...she hoped that she would never meet any of them.

Ace

"Oh wait! Might wanna put you down." Ace knelt and put Davie on his rear end and checked for injuries. "You alright there, buddy?" He stood and turned around, facing Sab and Terry (Terry or Mori? Which do you prefer? Let me know IC)with his arms crossed. "Alright. Before we go any further, I want to make something clear. I understand if you want to stay in the safe zone. But now, I'm asking you three to join me. We're going in the vanguard. We're gonna be the guys that get to District 1, and we're gonna be the ones to kick that fucker's ass.

"You in?" Ace placed his hand out like a huddle, anxious for their responses.

David looks at Ace's hand he puts his rifle on the ground using it to steady himself upward, he brushes the dust of his pants and puts his hand on top of Ace's. "I swear to you and the rest of this party that you wont have to carry me out like earlier instead I will be the one to carry you guys instead. I will get stronger for the sake of you all, and I swear to you this that we will and shall get out of this hell hole."
Click here to join my role plays:
None at this moment.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:28 pm

West Suburbia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Ace

"Oh wait! Might wanna put you down." Ace knelt and put Davie on his rear end and checked for injuries. "You alright there, buddy?" He stood and turned around, facing Sab and Terry (Terry or Mori? Which do you prefer? Let me know IC)with his arms crossed. "Alright. Before we go any further, I want to make something clear. I understand if you want to stay in the safe zone. But now, I'm asking you three to join me. We're going in the vanguard. We're gonna be the guys that get to District 1, and we're gonna be the ones to kick that fucker's ass.

"You in?" Ace placed his hand out like a huddle, anxious for their responses.

Sab stepped up and placed her hand on Ace's hand. She knew what she was doing this for. For herself. If she joined the vanguard, they would get out faster. She would go home faster. "Yes. Let's go kick some ass."

Mori quietly followed suit, his hand softly making contact with Sab's and Ace's. "Ace, I prefer the name, Mori" he told him, just clearing something up before they continued. If they made it to District 1, he could escape and maybe learn a thing or two about the future, the past, and his place in this hollow world.

Gakusen City
Envoy

Founded: May 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gakusen City » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:29 pm

The Crimson Punisher liked his new nickname. Crim, he thought. He grinned, accepting the party invite.
"Yes. Actually, I think we'll have lots of fun together. Assuming we're speaking about the same kind of 'fun'.", he said, slightly showing his psychopathy off in his tone to imply SLAUGHTER EVERYTHING THAT MOVES to Kat.

"Great, let's have lots of fun together!"
Science is great, Scientology, not so much.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Gakusen City wrote:

"Great, let's have lots of fun together!"

The Crimson Punisher

Crim grinned widely, smiling at Kat. She was going to be a good friend and ally.
"Yes. Now, who should we... you know...first?", he asked, grinning ever wider.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:44 pm

West Suburbia wrote:Sab stepped up and placed her hand on Ace's hand. She knew what she was doing this for. For herself. If she joined the vanguard, they would get out faster. She would go home faster. "Yes. Let's go kick some ass."
Austro Hungarian wrote:David looks at Ace's hand he puts his rifle on the ground using it to steady himself upward, he brushes the dust of his pants and puts his hand on top of Ace's. "I swear to you and the rest of this party that you wont have to carry me out like earlier instead I will be the one to carry you guys instead. I will get stronger for the sake of you all, and I swear to you this that we will and shall get out of this hell hole."
The Emerald Dragon wrote:Mori quietly followed suit, his hand softly making contact with Sab's and Ace's. "Ace, I prefer the name, Mori" he told him, just clearing something up before they continued. If they made it to District 1, he could escape and maybe learn a thing or two about the future, the past, and his place in this hollow world.

"Alright then." Ace displayed a wicked grin. "I hereby claim that the four of us, from this day forth, swear to go forth, kick the BlackJack's collective ass, and get us all the fuck home! From now on, we'll be called..." Ace stopped to think, giving a few moments to come up with:

"The Elementals! Because we all have our own things: I'm the 'Earth' tank, Sab's the 'Lightning' sniper, Mori's fast as the 'Wind,' Davie is as free-form as 'Water,' and...
Rupudska wrote:Surtr.

"You think you're hot shit? Miss, you're coming with us. You've got a real 'hot-blooded' personality. Wanna join us and kick some ass?"
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Gakusen City
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gakusen City » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Crim grinned widely, smiling at Kat. She was going to be a good friend and ally.
"Yes. Now, who should we... you know...first?", he asked, grinning ever wider.

"No, sorry. I like girls. But prove you're worth it, and I just might make an exception."
(Let's let the time-skip happen VOID)

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Rupudska wrote:Surtr.

"You think you're hot shit? Miss, you're coming with us. You've got a real 'hot-blooded' personality. Wanna join us and kick some ass?"

Surtr shrugged.

"Well, why not? You seem good enough to last a few weeks, at the very least."

And besides, going solo on an MMO at the highest difficulty is suicide. Learned that the hard way.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Servanity
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Artimis stood there listening to the man and saw Nero beside him put his arms around Kuno. He did a quick check and sure enough his sword was locked in place. He knilt down and put his hand on Kunos shoulder to give support. Looking around seeing the diffrent ways people reacted. Some angry, some crying, and some just standing there with black expressions.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Rupudska wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"You think you're hot shit? Miss, you're coming with us. You've got a real 'hot-blooded' personality. Wanna join us and kick some ass?"

Surtr shrugged.

"Well, why not? You seem good enough to last a few weeks, at the very least."

And besides, going solo on an MMO at the highest difficulty is suicide. Learned that the hard way.

Ace

"Then it's game on, ladies and gents. Time to show them what we're made of!"

1 Month Later...
Kuno

Kuno had been alone since the Coliseum. She had worked freelance with many Clubs, but not found one she liked enough to join. After a whole month, they still hadn't gotten any closer to clearing Fort Far Reach. today, a meeting was happening in the Coliseum where this all began. She'd be crazy not to attend, but she sat up in the stands instead of down on the green. Less social interaction, and she can still hear.

Ace

The Elementals had made a name since the Coliseum a month ago. They were now respected as high-tier players, and even large guilds respected their members. Most of their time since the Coliseum was spent farming in Badtown, power-leveling to be ready to clear the boss.

Personally, Ace had gotten some upgrades. His M249 now had a handle on top for amazing hip fire, and he collected many materials to build explosives. Now he carried a satchel on his back full of grenades, IEDs, and molotovs, as well as others.

Now, they were having a meeting about the boss fight. Scouts have discerned what levels are appropriate, and they are now assembling the greatest Clubs to face Fort Far Reach. Naturally, The Elementals were there, talking strategy with some G-Men and other clubs.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:11 pm

One Month Later....

Sab looked through her sniperscope and adjusted the magnification. She shifted a little on her stomach. In the middle of her reticle were two unsuspecting lone Black Jackets walking around, completely unaware. According to her mental calculations, she was about 600 meters away, located up in a building, shooting through a broken window. Breathing steadily, she placed her finger on the trigger and let all other unneeded thoughts flow out of her.

Sab had learned much in her one month trapped in ANO. She learned, among other things, how to keep both of her eyes open when sniping and to become one with the gun. She was with a good group of individuals that were making a name for themselves. She was known as "Lightning" with an excellent accuracy streak. With each passing day, she got better at shooting and finding positions and positioning. She only wanted one thing. To get back home. Killing a Black Jacket, then destroying their forts on each floor would bring her closer to that ultimate goal.

She exhaled, and squeezed the trigger. One of the Black Jackets fell, a 7.62mm bullet going through its head. The other whirled around, its gas mask glinting in the sun. Quick as a flash, Sab worked the bolt, ejecting the spent cartridge, and turned her rifle slightly to the left. She fired again. The other Black Jacket fell on top on its fallen comrade, dead. Standing up, she quickly made her way down into street level and stealthily walked towards the area where the Black Jackets had fallen, Glock drawn. A notification message popped up in front of her once she reached the place where she killed them.

Congratulations! Item dropped!

Accept? Y/N?

Sab tapped the accept, and was pleasantly surprised to find the item Sniper's Vest in her inventory. She opened up her menu, went to equipment, then pressed equip on the vest. A vest appeared around her body. She looked up at the sun to gauge the time. Time to get back, she thought.
Last edited by West Suburbia on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

The Almighty Bob
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Almighty Bob » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:26 pm

The BaRen wrote:
KingCedric
(Club) None

All the players found themselves in the Colosseum, an impressive structure that was made by the developers over night. It was to be used for the announcement of events. Players shuffled about, wondering what happened. Our groups: Nero's Party, Sicarious and Cedric, Terry's group, Marie and Shadow, were all located with their respective people. A shadow fell over the Colosseum, and hundreds of Black Jackets filled the green, their weapons bristling. Several played attempted to draw their weapon, but found that it was locked. Then, a man appeared on the field, teleported.

He stood in front of a stand microphone, tapped it, cleared his throat, and explained what was going on.

"I'm sure by now you've all noticed that the Log Out button is missing. I'm also sure your Pandora Radio and various news networks are gone as well. Trust me, this is not a mistake. In fact, I've designed it this way. You are stuck here. Until you beat the game. Welcome to your new home, players. You know the goal.

Get to District One.

Also, if you die here. You die in real life.

Good luck, Players. You are, without a doubt, going to need all you can get."

In response, many players who didn't already know checked their log out buttons. Sure enough, it wasn't there.

Come to papa...
Suddenly, without warning, there was a flash of blue light.
What the...
Right when he was about to nail that NPC, he was teleported to the Colosseum! What had happened? Then, he heard the announcement.
Oh, boy. It's game time.

The BaRen
Senator

Founded: Dec 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:29 pm

The BaRen wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Kuno

Kuno looked up at the insane Kat and couldn't stop crying. "What?" She said, definitely upset. "Kat, you're getting scary. Stop... please..." Kuno backed up, into Nero and Artimis, hoping they would help.

Nero looked at all of the four. He shrugged helplessly and got this faraway look in his eyes. He absent mindedly went into his menu, looking down at his feet, and clicked Dissolve party. He also sent a message to Kuno. Stay safe. He then began to sprint out of the Colosseum, thinking I could really use a beer.

One Month Later....

Nero hadn't been back to the Colosseum since that fateful day. But now, after numerous failed assaults, we are convening at the Colosseum field, to organize an actual assault.

As he arrived, Nero saw reps from multiple clubs, including some from the largest: the G-Men. They surrounded a woman in a circle. Nero took note of the woman's username: Jane Doe.

Clever.

Since we had been locked out, a lot of the traditional, elitist clubs had been completely destroyed. The BJs at Far Reach were a lot tougher than any one expected. The whole month has been futile assault after futile assault on Far Reach, as well as smaller groups of players going around farming the weak Black Jacket patrols that had been "sent" forward. No body knows who the Speaker was. There were guesses and rumors.

Jane called for attention.

Repost.
The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:
The V O I D wrote:and the psychopathic love has sailed. congrats, an NPC with natural-born psychopathy is going to enter ANO.

be pretty damn funny if she pushed you off the railing....

Lazssia wrote:So humanity is the crazy hobo of the cosmos? I can dig it.

Yugahkistan wrote:Our Supreme Leader's passion flows like a great river. Also like a great river he drowns people. If love interest is strong swimmer she will survive

I am
-of Spanish, German, Irish, and Native American Descent
-a juvenile offender
-stoner
-Royalty for Life -PaRcside CFL X7-

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
Ain't no Pity in -R- City
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Free my brothers in prison. We brothers in every way but blood.

Servanity
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:46 pm

Artimis went off on his own after everything happened and decided to remain solo for awhile doing as many jobs as he could, and despite all the club invites he still wasn't part of one. It didn't even feel like it had been a month it has felt alot longer than that. But even though it had only been a month he had already mad a name for himself as an assassin and swordsmen. That was something he was very proud of. All these things going through his head as he walked down a dirt road toward the Colosseum with hands in pockets. Just ahead he saw a group of men surrounding someone, a girl and just off to the side was a face he hadn't seen since everything started. He made his way over and said "Long time no see." He yelled to Nero.

Gakusen City
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gakusen City » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:51 pm

1 Month Later...
Kuno

Kuno had been alone since the Coliseum. She had worked freelance with many Clubs, but not found one she liked enough to join. After a whole month, they still hadn't gotten any closer to clearing Fort Far Reach. today, a meeting was happening in the Coliseum where this all began. She'd be crazy not to attend, but she sat up in the stands instead of down on the green. Less social interaction, and she can still hear.

Kat stood in the shadows of one of the tunnels leading onto the field of the Colosseum. It had been a month since everything, and she, went crazy. Her insanity was nowhere near as bad as it used to be. Outside of combat she was a relatively normal person, but during a fight an uncontrollable blood lust seemed to take hold of her, and she truly became an embodiment of insanity.
Her equipment had changed slightly. Her Kel-Tec RFB now carries a 1.5x magnification optical sight, mounted on a hinge so it can fold out the way of the iron sights for close quarters, he had also traded in her SIG P226 pistol for an MP7 submachine gun, and she now wears a black tactical vest with ballistic plates over her olive drab blouse.
She looks at the clock in the top left corner of her visual field.
Tch... Crim is late...
Whatever... I'll just get myself in on this meeting...

She readjusts the sling of her rifle so it sits more comfortably on her shoulder before walking onto the field. Taking a quick look around at the stands, she notices a face she thinks she's seen before.
She looks familiar... did I take a contract from her? No... wait... that isn't right... damn... where have I seen her before?
Kat stares for several more seconds before moving to the edge of the group gathered in the field.
Last edited by Gakusen City on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Austro Hungarian
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Austro Hungarian » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:50 pm

One Month Later...

David

It has been one month of hell since the announcement in the Colosseum David has tried his best for his party trying to become more ruthless in this cruel world he had to be it was kill or be killed. David knew if he had to survive he needed an upgrade on armor and weapons he spent this past month farming the wolves, and Black Jackets for their materials he cashed it in recently and got a hefty amount of bytes. He decided it was either time to give up his STG-44 for a new modern rifle or try to find something that can approve it, David walked over to the weapon vendor to check out what selection were available.

Looking through the selection he saw noting that could improve his rifle, maybe it was really time to trade in his gun, that was until he saw what he was looking for. It was a ZG 1229 also known as Vampir he could not believe his eyes it was the thing that could really upgrade his current rifle with this It would allow him to see in the dark it was a night vision scope. He paid the man and happily put in his backpack he would only use it during the night or if he was in a dark place as it would pretty useless during the day. He remembered that he had to go to a meeting today about Fort Far Reach he headed towards the direction of the meeting happily humming a tune..

(Ooc: This is how the rifle would look like with the Vampir equipped on it.)
Click here to join my role plays:
None at this moment.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:11 pm

Shadow sat in a chair in the announcers box of the colosseum. It had only been a month since some guy overrode the system and changed the game so that nobody could leave and that something would kill a player in the real world. She sat in an announcers old seat, with one leg resting on a broken window and the other planted on the ground, her rifle's bipod also sat on the window. Shadow was looking through her scope at a group of people who were meeting in the center of the colosseum's field. She knew not why. One player did pay her to kill another who was attending, but so far the meeting looked legit enough so she decided she might as well see what the fuss was about.

Shadow hit the safety on her rifle, folded the bipod, then folded the stock before slinging her rifle over her shoulder then walking out of the broken announcers box and heading down to the field, her hand on her FN P90 but her finger off the trigger to show trigger discipline.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:16 am

One Month Later From Being Trapped

One month had passed since that fateful day, some players had grown, others died, some players had allies, some didn't, it truly surprised Mori; just how good everyone was becoming. At this moment, that didn't matter, as Mori found himself nestled among many different people at the Colosseum, discussing a potential way for everyone to reach the boss and the tactics to use. Mori decided he'd listen, but he wanted to remember what he'd done over the past month, first he'd managed to kill a Black Jacket with his Kukri in close combat, and he'd thought about taking the enemy weapon, but he didn't. The main reason for this was; he didn't know HOW to use the assault rifle/smg which the Black Jacket carried.

Then there were the PKers...
Last edited by The Emerald Dragon on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:02 am

Gakusen City wrote:
1 Month Later...
Kuno

Kat stood in the shadows of one of the tunnels leading onto the field of the Colosseum. It had been a month since everything, and she, went crazy. Her insanity was nowhere near as bad as it used to be. Outside of combat she was a relatively normal person, but during a fight an uncontrollable blood lust seemed to take hold of her, and she truly became an embodiment of insanity.
She looks at the clock in the top left corner of her visual field.
Tch... Crim is late...
Whatever... I'll just get myself in on this meeting...

She readjusts the sling of her rifle so it sits more comfortably on her shoulder before walking onto the field. Taking a quick look around at the stands, she notices a face she thinks she's seen before.
She looks familiar... did I take a contract from her? No... wait... that isn't right... damn... where have I seen her before?
Kat stares for several more seconds before moving to the edge of the group gathered in the field.

Crim

Crim walks into the area and stretches tiredly, casually walking over to Kat. He pokes her shoulder.
"What I miss?", he asked in a friendly way. Psychopaths are friends. Ish. Who knows.

Gakusen City
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gakusen City » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:24 am

The V O I D wrote:Crim

Crim walks into the area and stretches tiredly, casually walking over to Kat. He pokes her shoulder.
"What I miss?", he asked in a friendly way. Psychopaths are friends. Ish. Who knows.

Kat glances at Crim and smirks slightly.
"Nothing yet. The talking heads are just about to start jabbering away though," she says nonchalantly. "I'm just here because it's inevitable the talk will turn to PK'ers at some point."
She glances at her status bar and confirms that her character status icon is still red. She had killed another player within the last 7 days.
Jeez... if I had known about this meeting I wouldn't have taken that job three days ago... damn one week waiting period... I can tell people are giving me looks over it...
"And once it comes to that, I may get more opportunities to exercise my specialty," Kat finishes with a sinister grin.
Last edited by Gakusen City on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:41 am

Shadow stood a few paces away from the crowd, not entirely sure she wanted to be amongst them. Ever since she found herself trapped in this virtual reality hell hole, she survived by not trusting anyone and not building ties to anything. She didn't want to start now, for all she knew it might just kill her. And there are many things she wanted to do in the real world.. She looked around, her blood red eyes darting around, looking at as many people as she could, making sure none had a weapon raised but continuing to keep her hand on her own personal defense weapon. Some of her snow white hair that wasn't covered by her hood was blowing in the breeze.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:10 pm

Gakusen City wrote:

Kat glances at Crim and smirks slightly.
"Nothing yet. The talking heads are just about to start jabbering away though," she says nonchalantly. "I'm just here because it's inevitable the talk will turn to PK'ers at some point."
She glances at her status bar and confirms that her character status icon is still red. She had killed another player within the last 7 days.
Jeez... if I had known about this meeting I wouldn't have taken that job three days ago... damn one week waiting period... I can tell people are giving me looks over it...
"And once it comes to that, I may get more opportunities to exercise my specialty," Kat finishes with a sinister grin.

Crim

Crim stared back at Kat. He wasn't sure if they were good friends by now, or not. But, he was starting to like her. Really like her.
But he wasn't sure how to tell her that, as he didn't want to complicate their simple partnership of killing off PKers and such.
"Well then. After this, I found a guy who might have a job for us...", he said nonchalantly, hoping she was in the mood for a job.

Gakusen City
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gakusen City » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:03 pm

Crim stared back at Kat. He wasn't sure if they were good friends by now, or not. But, he was starting to like her. Really like her.
But he wasn't sure how to tell her that, as he didn't want to complicate their simple partnership of killing off PKers and such.
"Well then. After this, I found a guy who might have a job for us...", he said nonchalantly, hoping she was in the mood for a job.

Kat frowned slightly.
"I hope this is better than the last you got us," she says, "that pathetic bastard was crying and begging for his life right up to the point I put a bullet through his head. He was a fucking PK'er and couldn't man up and take it."
She adjusts her rifle's sling on her shoulder.
"So many of those PK'ers we've been sent after were just cowards who would kill low level players who were making their first trip outside the safe zone," Kat continues. "Most of them probably weren't even worth the bullets."
For Facial Expression

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:46 pm

Shadow listened to a couple of players talking about hunting PKers which put her on edge cause she herself was basically a gun for hire. She killed other players for money, but she really just tried to make a living and stay alive. She did her best not to dwell on it so as to keep what was left of her sanity intact. She was about to start stepping away, feeling less and less welcome, but something told her to stay.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:37 pm

Sab

Sab walked up to the Coliseum upon arriving back at Mirmesto, hearing of a meeting by higher tier players for plans of attack against Fort Far Reach. She hoped to find the Elementals there also, and explain to them why she had sneaked away early in the morning. The truth was, she needed to get better. If she didn't get better, she would soon die. A month in this damn game already, she thought. And we're still on the first floor! If only people could get their act together and stop screwing around or making plans to PK! Looking around the crowd, she saw Mori the crazy melee guy. At least she thought he was crazy. Bringing a shark tooth club thingie for his main weapon, what was he thinking? She did have to admit that when Mori was up close and personal, the enemy usually only lasted 3 seconds before they were turned into a bloody heap. He was the compete opposite of her, essentially. She was long ranged, he was short ranged. Going over to him, she said, "Hey"
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse