NATION

PASSWORD

ANO: Anarchy Online (IC, Open, Sign Up First)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:13 pm

West Suburbia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Ace finally made his way upstairs. "What happened!?" He asked again, only to look outside and see a corpse. "Sab. WHAT HAPPENED?" He looked into her eyes, needing the answer to the quickly worsening dilemma.

Putting her M24 rifle aside, Sab sat back against the wall and started to talk. "Mori fell in love with me, ok? He planted that note on my door to tell me. But before that, I told him a story about my past - "She bit her tongue at the word past. Then she sighed and continued. "I told him that because I wanted to apologize to him for slapping him after he carried me back here from the stadium after I fainted or something. Then...then that note came, and I got pissed. As I was trying to get away, Mori caught up to me and kissed me! That was the last straw, and I decided to go put a bullet in his head for that. But now...he stabbed himself and I'm majorly responsible." Feelings of guilt and remorse soon took hold of her, replacing her anger.

Getting up, she pushed Ace out of the way and exited the room, running downstairs to the ground floor. Tearing out of the front doors, she ran around the corner of the street to where Mori was. Getting down, she cradled his head in her arms.

"Stay with me, Mori! Stay with me!" Sab slapped him a couple of times. "Please, don't die on me. Don't die on me."

Ace

Ace was shocked at the story, and stood motionless while Sab ran past him. "You son of a bitch..." He looked out the window, noticed it wasn't that far down, and jumped. He hit the ground hard, but nommed on an MRE to compensate. He reached Mori as Sab did, and placed his hand on his friend's chest.

"You idiot..." Ace rummaged in his bag for something he had picked up a while ago. Something he hadn't thought of using in a long time.

He pulled out a small bag. Opening the bag and removing his gloves, he pulled out a syringe and attached the needle. "You're gonna owe me for this one!" He said, and injected the drug into Mori's arm. He then took gauze from the bag and encased Mori's chest in the protective cloth. "And I'm not letting you die."
Ulvenes wrote:Shadow stayed quiet well after Kuno finished her sentence. She didn't want the poor innocent girl to become a cold blooded killer like her, or at least.. What she once was.. She was beginning to grow a heart. And she didn't like it.. As Shadow approached the Padded Luxury she looked a job board where players would post all sorts of jobs, and even secret PK jobs. None of which stood out to her, so she decided to go have a drink instead. She entered the Padded Luxury and walked in to the bar before taking a seat at the bar. "The usual." Shadow said as the bartender went about gathering up some drinks and mixing them together.

Kuno

Kuno followed Shadow into the Padded Luxury and stood next to her at the bar. She ordered something that wasn't alcoholic, but instead was quite fruity. "So what now? You didn't get any bounties from the board."
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:22 pm

"Like I said earlier, if there wasn't anything that interested me then I'd just come here and get a drink." Shadow said and looked at Kuno. "The board updates every couple of hours so I'll check in again later." She continued as the bartender set down the girls' requested drinks. Shadow pulled her hood down, revealing her wolfish ears that were as white as her hair, then pulled off her metal mask and set it down on the counter, revealing her flawless lightly tanned skin. She picked up the glass and sipped from it, her fangs peaking out of her parted lips.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Gakusen City wrote:
The V O I D wrote:Crim

Crim looked over at Kat, and sighed. He didn't understand something.
"We can do it, it's just...I'm upset I didn't know she was our target. If I did, I would've told you so earlier.", he said simply.
He sighed again, facepalming at his own idiocy.

"Relax," Kat says. "It's not like we could have done anything even if we wanted to. The crowd would have turned hostile, and it was a safe zone anyway."
She begins walking towards the area of Mirmesto where Padded Luxury is located, as well as where many of the bars are concentrated.
"I believe it would be easiest if we checked the bars and other social areas to gather information. If we are fortunate, we may even run into our target while we are there."
She pauses for a moment.
"While I still do not approve of your actions in killing normal players, and am by no means completely comfortable working with you because of that, I am still grateful for the fact that you've been here to help me this whole time."
Kat resumes walking at a rapid pace.

Crim

Crim stays silent, keeping up with Kat. Why isn't she talking about what happened earlier?, he thought.
He sighed to himself, continuing to keep up with her. He'd follow her to the ends of ANO.

The Unites State-Of-Minds
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unites State-Of-Minds » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:44 pm

The BaRen wrote:Nero shrugged, indicating his ever lasting indifference, albeit nervous. "None here!" exclaimed Cedric happily, wrapping his arm around Nero's neck, who obviously was uncomfortable.

"Yeah," Jane said. "Do you know anyone else who would want to party with us?"

"Cant say I do, but the bar is famous for the facilitation of poor decision making so I'm sure we'll find someone there to assist us. Granted it may take some persuasion and or tact on our end to convince them of our position. Or we could just get them drunk enough to agree to whatever proposal we make for another drink. Regardless, I doubt we have much else to gain in remaining here. Thusly, I propose that we hasten ourselves on our merry way."

Daniel took the general lack of previous objection as agreement and turned in the direction of the Padded Luxury, "Let us be off then."
Last edited by The Unites State-Of-Minds on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gakusen City
Envoy

Founded: May 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gakusen City » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:47 pm

"Let's start here," Kat says, standing outside Padded Luxury. "The bar is almost always crowded, and there are usually information brokers inside as well."
Kat walks into the bar and makes a quick survey of the room, taking note of the different groups of people, where the empty seats were, and which people kept to themselves. As her eyes passed over the seats directly at the bar, she saw something unusual.
Are those... ears? On top of her head?
The sight seemed to trigger some kind of childish side of Kat's persona.
They look so fluffy... I wonder where I could find a shop that sells accessories like those...
She shakes her head slightly, trying to clear her thoughts.
Wait, what am I saying? That isn't why I'm here...
She points to a pair of empty seats at the end of the bar, farthest away from the door.
"There are some open seats there," she says, and walks towards them.
Science is great, Scientology, not so much.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:51 pm

Gakusen City wrote:"Let's start here," Kat says, standing outside Padded Luxury. "The bar is almost always crowded, and there are usually information brokers inside as well."
Kat walks into the bar and makes a quick survey of the room, taking note of the different groups of people, where the empty seats were, and which people kept to themselves. As her eyes passed over the seats directly at the bar, she saw something unusual.
Are those... ears? On top of her head?
The sight seemed to trigger some kind of childish side of Kat's persona.
They look so fluffy... I wonder where I could find a shop that sells accessories like those...
She shakes her head slightly, trying to clear her thoughts.
Wait, what am I saying? That isn't why I'm here...
She points to a pair of empty seats at the end of the bar, farthest away from the door.
"There are some open seats there," she says, and walks towards them.

Crim walks with her to the seats, taking a seat. He looks around. He didn't really like the bar.
Namely because bars are where the socializing scoundrels came out to play- and he didn't like to socialize, much.
Not unless it was with Kat, anyways. He stayed very quiet, suddenly not making a sound. It was like he disconnected from reality.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:42 pm

Tones

After the meeting had disintegrated, Tones took Boris over to the Padded Luxury to get a room for the night. He paid for a single room and recieved his key. Turning to Boris, he said, "If you want to stay here with me, you're welcome to."

Sab
The Templar High Council wrote:Ace

Ace was shocked at the story, and stood motionless while Sab ran past him. "You son of a bitch..." He looked out the window, noticed it wasn't that far down, and jumped. He hit the ground hard, but nommed on an MRE to compensate. He reached Mori as Sab did, and placed his hand on his friend's chest.

"You idiot..." Ace rummaged in his bag for something he had picked up a while ago. Something he hadn't thought of using in a long time.

He pulled out a small bag. Opening the bag and removing his gloves, he pulled out a syringe and attached the needle. "You're gonna owe me for this one!" He said, and injected the drug into Mori's arm. He then took gauze from the bag and encased Mori's chest in the protective cloth. "And I'm not letting you die."

Sab watched Ace do his doctoral magic on Mori. Gently dropping Mori's head back onto the ground, Sab looked at Ace. "Treat him well, ok? I need to...go back inside." She got up and went back inside the Padded Luxury. Today had been a mess of crazy events and happenings. Sab didn't expect life trapped in a VRMMO to be so exhausting and full of drama as real life. Drifting towards the bar, she slid into an empty seat and called for a glass of water. As she sat and waited and thought, her attention was drawn to a group of three people near her talking about a raid on Fort Far Reach. She started to tune in to get her mind off of the day's events.
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

Sardian republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sardian republic » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:51 pm

"Yeah I'll stay here with you man" Boris said as he adjusted his fedora
Last edited by Sardian republic on Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Sardian republic wrote:"Yeah I'll stay here with you man" Boris said as he adjusted his fedora

"Nice!" Tones led him to the room, which was on the highest floor. Inserting the key into the lock, he unlocked the door and walked in. Inside was a clean, small room with a bed, a table next to the bed, a closet, and a door that led into the bathroom. Tones put his rifle against the wall and jumped onto the bed. "It's been so long since I was in a real bed," he said.

Sardian republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sardian republic » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:59 pm

"Dang this is one nice room you got here Tone" Boris said while walking to the closet putting away his fedora and duster "So Tone got any plans for tomorrow" he asked

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:04 pm

Sardian republic wrote:"Dang this is one nice room you got here Tone" Boris said while walking to the closet putting away his fedora and duster "So Tone got any plans for tomorrow" he asked

"I was thinking we check out routes for Fort Far Reach, places to hide, things like that. Hopefully we run into some people, then we can join up with them to attack the actual fort. Floor 497 is bound to be interesting, and I want to see it."

Sardian republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sardian republic » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:07 pm

"That's a good idea more power in numbers right and less likely to get killed by PK'ers"

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:24 pm

West Suburbia wrote:Sab

Sab watched Ace do his doctoral magic on Mori. Gently dropping Mori's head back onto the ground, Sab looked at Ace. "Treat him well, ok? I need to...go back inside." She got up and went back inside the Padded Luxury. Today had been a mess of crazy events and happenings. Sab didn't expect life trapped in a VRMMO to be so exhausting and full of drama as real life. Drifting towards the bar, she slid into an empty seat and called for a glass of water. As she sat and waited and thought, her attention was drawn to a group of three people near her talking about a raid on Fort Far Reach. She started to tune in to get her mind off of the day's events.

"C'mon you piece of shit." Ace picked Mori up in his arms and carried him to their shared room, laying him on his bed. His HP was low, and a status condition was inflicted that he had never seen before, but he was alive. Ace locked the door and went down to the bar to sit next to Sab, not saying a word.

Ulvenes wrote:"Like I said earlier, if there wasn't anything that interested me then I'd just come here and get a drink." Shadow said and looked at Kuno. "The board updates every couple of hours so I'll check in again later." She continued as the bartender set down the girls' requested drinks. Shadow pulled her hood down, revealing her wolfish ears that were as white as her hair, then pulled off her metal mask and set it down on the counter, revealing her flawless lightly tanned skin. She picked up the glass and sipped from it, her fangs peaking out of her parted lips.

"Are those ears?" Kuno asked after a few sips of her drink. She hoped no one had put something in her drink, and that for some reason Shadow actually had ears. If not, things were bound to be interesting.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:01 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:"C'mon you piece of shit." Ace picked Mori up in his arms and carried him to their shared room, laying him on his bed. His HP was low, and a status condition was inflicted that he had never seen before, but he was alive. Ace locked the door and went down to the bar to sit next to Sab, not saying a word.

Sab took her drink without a word and took a sip in silence. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Ace slide into the seat next to her. After some hesitation she asked, "How is he?"

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:51 am

The Templar High Council wrote:"Are those ears?" Kuno asked after a few sips of her drink. She hoped no one had put something in her drink, and that for some reason Shadow actually had ears. If not, things were bound to be interesting.

"Yes, they are ears." Shadow said as she shifted her bloody red gaze over to Kuno, "Do you need your eyes checked?" She asked the girl, wondering if her avatar had actually gotten drunk off of something. She took another drink of her alcoholic beverage, then pulled out of her pocket a pack of cigarettes. She pulled one out and put the pack away before placing the cigarette between her lips then pulled out a lighter and lit it.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

The BaRen
Senator

Founded: Dec 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Time skip for Sic and Friends

Cedric burst through the doors of the establishment and strode to the bar, sitting heavily on a stool. "Barkeep!" he shouted, "One bottle of your finest Fireball Whiskey! Chop chop!"

Nero followed cedric to the bar, sitting down next to him. On the way over, he and Cedric had warmed up to each other, with some encouragement from Jane.

"Sorry I had to hit your friend," said Jane to Sicarius, "But he wouldn't stop eyeballing Nero."
The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:
The V O I D wrote:and the psychopathic love has sailed. congrats, an NPC with natural-born psychopathy is going to enter ANO.

be pretty damn funny if she pushed you off the railing....

Lazssia wrote:So humanity is the crazy hobo of the cosmos? I can dig it.

Yugahkistan wrote:Our Supreme Leader's passion flows like a great river. Also like a great river he drowns people. If love interest is strong swimmer she will survive

I am
-of Spanish, German, Irish, and Native American Descent
-a juvenile offender
-stoner
-Royalty for Life -PaRcside CFL X7-

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
Ain't no Pity in -R- City
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Free my brothers in prison. We brothers in every way but blood.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:36 pm

West Suburbia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"C'mon you piece of shit." Ace picked Mori up in his arms and carried him to their shared room, laying him on his bed. His HP was low, and a status condition was inflicted that he had never seen before, but he was alive. Ace locked the door and went down to the bar to sit next to Sab, not saying a word.

Sab took her drink without a word and took a sip in silence. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Ace slide into the seat next to her. After some hesitation she asked, "How is he?"

"Hard to tell." Ace muttered, swallowing some whiskey. "I'm no doctor, but he isn't conscious. That's obviously a bad sign. We can only hope he doesn't die of blood loss or something."

The Unites State-Of-Minds
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unites State-Of-Minds » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:39 pm

The BaRen wrote:Time skip for Sic and Friends

Cedric burst through the doors of the establishment and strode to the bar, sitting heavily on a stool. "Barkeep!" he shouted, "One bottle of your finest Fireball Whiskey! Chop chop!"

Nero followed cedric to the bar, sitting down next to him. On the way over, he and Cedric had warmed up to each other, with some encouragement from Jane.

"Sorry I had to hit your friend," said Jane to Sicarius, "But he wouldn't stop eyeballing Nero."

Daniel had thought his laughter would have sufficed as an approval of Jane's actions, but thought if she was being polite about it then he could try.

"Apology accepted, but you really should be a tad more accommodating. People tend not to be too accepting of ideas and thoughts different from their own, and for all we know Nero might be into that kind of stuff. Give them a chance, regardless of the outcome I'm sure it will be hilarious."

Taking a seat at the bar, he patted the vacant spot beside him before turning about and asking for a bottle of everclear.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:53 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
West Suburbia wrote:Sab took her drink without a word and took a sip in silence. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Ace slide into the seat next to her. After some hesitation she asked, "How is he?"

"Hard to tell." Ace muttered, swallowing some whiskey. "I'm no doctor, but he isn't conscious. That's obviously a bad sign. We can only hope he doesn't die of blood loss or something."

Sab shifted in her seat. She drank the rest of her water. "What do you think, Ace? Should we join up in the assault on Fort Far Reach? For some reason, I feel like I want to." As she was saying that, she briefly wondered if she could get drunk in virtual reality. Hitting the counter with her hand, she shouted, "Some sort of alcoholic drink! I don't care what it is!" She turned back to Ace, wondering, How should we tell Davie about this?

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:38 pm

West Suburbia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Hard to tell." Ace muttered, swallowing some whiskey. "I'm no doctor, but he isn't conscious. That's obviously a bad sign. We can only hope he doesn't die of blood loss or something."

Sab shifted in her seat. She drank the rest of her water. "What do you think, Ace? Should we join up in the assault on Fort Far Reach? For some reason, I feel like I want to." As she was saying that, she briefly wondered if she could get drunk in virtual reality. Hitting the counter with her hand, she shouted, "Some sort of alcoholic drink! I don't care what it is!" She turned back to Ace, wondering, How should we tell Davie about this?

"Why not?" Ace, his mind beginning to swirl from the whiskey, yet still lucid enough to think clearly. "If Mori doesn't pull through, we owe it to him. Barkeep!" He shouted. "More whiskey!"

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:54 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
West Suburbia wrote:Sab shifted in her seat. She drank the rest of her water. "What do you think, Ace? Should we join up in the assault on Fort Far Reach? For some reason, I feel like I want to." As she was saying that, she briefly wondered if she could get drunk in virtual reality. Hitting the counter with her hand, she shouted, "Some sort of alcoholic drink! I don't care what it is!" She turned back to Ace, wondering, How should we tell Davie about this?

"Why not?" Ace, his mind beginning to swirl from the whiskey, yet still lucid enough to think clearly. "If Mori doesn't pull through, we owe it to him. Barkeep!" He shouted. "More whiskey!"

The NPC barkeep slid towards Sab a shot of clear liquid that she didn't know what it was. Taking it, she drained it. It burned the back of her throat, but in a good way. Getting up, she went over to the board to take a look at it. Seeing no option or ad for attacking Far Reach, she turned to the other players and said as loud as she could, "Hey, does anyone have any info on Far Reach? Some of us non club associated 'independents' want in on the raid."

Gakusen City
Envoy

Founded: May 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gakusen City » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:48 pm

West Suburbia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Why not?" Ace, his mind beginning to swirl from the whiskey, yet still lucid enough to think clearly. "If Mori doesn't pull through, we owe it to him. Barkeep!" He shouted. "More whiskey!"

The NPC barkeep slid towards Sab a shot of clear liquid that she didn't know what it was. Taking it, she drained it. It burned the back of her throat, but in a good way. Getting up, she went over to the board to take a look at it. Seeing no option or ad for attacking Far Reach, she turned to the other players and said as loud as she could, "Hey, does anyone have any info on Far Reach? Some of us non club associated 'independents' want in on the raid."

Kat is caught slightly off guard by the sudden commotion in the bar. People are bginning to talk putting together a raid on Far Reach, even after the meeting in the Colosseum fell apart.
That's right, with everything that's happened recently, I'd almost completely forgotten about what the real goal was... maybe... maybe I should rethink everything I've been doing...
"Crim, I think we shoul take a break from the job. We should do something useful for once."
Last edited by Gakusen City on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Science is great, Scientology, not so much.

Servanity
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:08 pm

Artimis hearing the girl yell from the bar kept his ears open in case it was anything that interested him. He was desperate to find work he was bored out of his mind. He hadn't had a good paying job in days. He took another sip of his drink surveying the room it was amazing how many players had died off it was crazy.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:39 pm

West Suburbia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Why not?" Ace, his mind beginning to swirl from the whiskey, yet still lucid enough to think clearly. "If Mori doesn't pull through, we owe it to him. Barkeep!" He shouted. "More whiskey!"

"First one to speak up gets a drink on me." Ace added, not standing but instead raising his hand. He took another gulp from his glass. Not much else he could do at the moment...

The BaRen
Senator

Founded: Dec 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Jane looked at Cedric's and Sic's drinks with distaste. "Seems a waste to be getting drunk in this world," she commented, sipping on her Coke.

As the girl yelled out something about a raid on Far Reach, Jane yelled back. "Hey!" she shouted, looking at the lady's user, "Sab! We got a group over here. We're in the middle of planning!"

"Yup," slurred Cedric, "Planning." Cedric giggled, but Nero elbowed him in the gut and waved the girl over, sending a party invite.
The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:
The V O I D wrote:and the psychopathic love has sailed. congrats, an NPC with natural-born psychopathy is going to enter ANO.

be pretty damn funny if she pushed you off the railing....

Lazssia wrote:So humanity is the crazy hobo of the cosmos? I can dig it.

Yugahkistan wrote:Our Supreme Leader's passion flows like a great river. Also like a great river he drowns people. If love interest is strong swimmer she will survive

I am
-of Spanish, German, Irish, and Native American Descent
-a juvenile offender
-stoner
-Royalty for Life -PaRcside CFL X7-

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
Ain't no Pity in -R- City
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Free my brothers in prison. We brothers in every way but blood.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse