NATION

PASSWORD

ANO: Anarchy Online (IC, Open, Sign Up First)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:40 am

The BaRen wrote:Nero Young

Nero shrugged. "I'm mute IRL. This is what the VR gear gives me in substitution for having no voice."

Her reaction is different than I thought it would be. "You know. I've been wanting to try out the actual food they have here. Want to come with?"

Kuno

"Oh. I'm sorry." Was all she could say. So he was mute? Well, she'd probably played with people with more problems than he had. And she was surprised the system supported something like that. Nevertheless, she stayed. "I guess so. I'm actually sort-of hungry." She said with a smile, following Nero to the small cafe.

Servanity wrote:Artimis

Artimis finally is able. To get in the elevator and gets up to the second floor and sees a guy and girl standing there talking and decided that it's better to go ahead and make friends where you can. So he mad his way over to them and and says "Do either one of you know if any of this food is any good?" To more of both then just one of them.

"Not yet." Kuno said back to the guy behind them. She turned, and saw a sword at his side. Strange, she thought. I can't imagine many people play an FPS game with a blade. Aside from me, of course.

Gakusen City wrote:Kat looked around, taking notice that most of the people around her were either paired up or in larger groups.
Chrissakes... I hope I don't end up being a solo player like in every other MMO I've played...
As she continues looking, she notices some of the older male players giving her looks that make her feel somewhat uncomfortable.
Guess I should expect that... not many female gamers in here from what I've seen so far... at least... not any solo girls...
Kat begins walking away from the small group of "admirers" beginning to gather, hoping to find someone competent enough to form a party with, and not so damn horny they get a weird look on their face just from seeing her.
Huh... people don't seem to like to make eye contact with me... I guess red wasn't a very good color to choose for my eyes...

Kuno saw the other girl with luminescent red eyes, and couldn't help staring for a bit. "Wow..." was all she said, but she was thinking about how a lot of the other players were drooling over her. Sarah wasn't that popular IRL, but she figured her avatar was somewhat beautiful. Sexy, even. But none of that really mattered. She turned back to follow Nero, unaware of whether or not the other girl noticed her.

The Emerald Dragon wrote:
Austro Hungarian wrote:I was taken back a bit but someone was depending on me to cover them.

"Yes! I will do my best!" I said with excitement

"We should catch up to Ace before he leaves us."

I run trying to catch up to Ace.

TerremorMori having just come up the elevator moments after this exchange took place, looked on curiously, his ice-blue eyes gleaming as he took in all the information. After a few moments, he removed the Taiaha from the menu and placed it on his back; it was heavy, but actually smelt like nice polish. Upon snapping out of his thoughts, he decided on a course of action, and began to run up to David, of course not knowing his name. His mind was a flurry of thoughts, mainly, 'I need allies'

After a few moments, he reached him.

Ace

Since I really, really hate waiting, Ace and his gang of companions reached the edge of Mirmesto rather quickly, and stopped at one of the exits to make sure their gear was ready. Ace checked his MG, made sure the launcher was loaded, and his Franchi sawed-off. The MREs were readily accessible, and he had already briefly read the Black Flag Cookbook, which was literally a recipe for disaster. Not enough materials yet, but he knew what to look for.

The guy behind them catching up, Ace waved him over. "You looking for a party, amigo? We're still open till we take the first step. Last call!"
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Servanity
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:54 am

Artimis smiled and said "let's find out then." Then followed her glance to see this beautiful girl with red eyes. Then he noticed all the dogs trying there best to surround her. Shaking his head he said "I'll be right back." And made his way over to the girl causeing the others to stop and watch eager to strike. " Hello I am Artimis." He said in his most dignified voice. " I saw you standing by yourself over here and I was just wandering if you wanted to grab a bight with me and a couple friends." He gave a friendly smile and pointed over to the two he just left. " oh yea what's your name?" He asked.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:15 am

The BaRen wrote:

Holy shit, this girl looks tough, Marie thought, taking her hand and making note of her username. Shadow? Okay lady, whatever floats your boat.

"Very sorry," Marie replied smiling. "I was so busy eavedropping I didn't even notice you. I'm Marie."

She winked. "Machine Gun Marie."

"Machine Gun Marie huh?" Well, I'm Shadow, named so because of my character build. I use stealth and agility at distance whereas most people barge in head first." Ulrica said, just making conversation. She folded her arms across her chest. "Simply said, I'm a sniper. One of many apparently.. I'm surprised how many there are." She continued looking around as she took another drag from her cigarette. She then looked at Marie and pointed at her cigarette, "Want one?" She offered.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Gakusen City
Envoy

Founded: May 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gakusen City » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:06 am

Servanity wrote:Artimis smiled and said "let's find out then." Then followed her glance to see this beautiful girl with red eyes. Then he noticed all the dogs trying there best to surround her. Shaking his head he said "I'll be right back." And made his way over to the girl causeing the others to stop and watch eager to strike. " Hello I am Artimis." He said in his most dignified voice. " I saw you standing by yourself over here and I was just wandering if you wanted to grab a bight with me and a couple friends." He gave a friendly smile and pointed over to the two he just left. " oh yea what's your name?" He asked.

"Oh, hey..." Kat said somewhat hesitantly. Is this guy trying to hit on me? ...Wait... he said he was going with his friends... and that girl looks pretty nice... "Sure, why not. I've got nothing better to do anyway, and I've been meaning to find some people to team up with. My name is Kat-B, but everyone usually refers to me as Kat."
Or that crazy psycho bitch cus I scare people away from me...
"But if you try to cop a feel just because this is a game I'll blow your damn head off," Kat says, smiling with her mouth but not her eyes.
Shiiiiiiiiiit.... what am I saying? I'm going to scare them off and I'll end up alone like usual!
Last edited by Gakusen City on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Science is great, Scientology, not so much.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:15 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
The BaRen wrote:Nero Young

Nero shrugged. "I'm mute IRL. This is what the VR gear gives me in substitution for having no voice."

Her reaction is different than I thought it would be. "You know. I've been wanting to try out the actual food they have here. Want to come with?"

Kuno

"Oh. I'm sorry." Was all she could say. So he was mute? Well, she'd probably played with people with more problems than he had. And she was surprised the system supported something like that. Nevertheless, she stayed. "I guess so. I'm actually sort-of hungry." She said with a smile, following Nero to the small cafe.

Servanity wrote:Artimis

Artimis finally is able. To get in the elevator and gets up to the second floor and sees a guy and girl standing there talking and decided that it's better to go ahead and make friends where you can. So he mad his way over to them and and says "Do either one of you know if any of this food is any good?" To more of both then just one of them.

"Not yet." Kuno said back to the guy behind them. She turned, and saw a sword at his side. Strange, she thought. I can't imagine many people play an FPS game with a blade. Aside from me, of course.

Gakusen City wrote:Kat looked around, taking notice that most of the people around her were either paired up or in larger groups.
Chrissakes... I hope I don't end up being a solo player like in every other MMO I've played...
As she continues looking, she notices some of the older male players giving her looks that make her feel somewhat uncomfortable.
Guess I should expect that... not many female gamers in here from what I've seen so far... at least... not any solo girls...
Kat begins walking away from the small group of "admirers" beginning to gather, hoping to find someone competent enough to form a party with, and not so damn horny they get a weird look on their face just from seeing her.
Huh... people don't seem to like to make eye contact with me... I guess red wasn't a very good color to choose for my eyes...

Kuno saw the other girl with luminescent red eyes, and couldn't help staring for a bit. "Wow..." was all she said, but she was thinking about how a lot of the other players were drooling over her. Sarah wasn't that popular IRL, but she figured her avatar was somewhat beautiful. Sexy, even. But none of that really mattered. She turned back to follow Nero, unaware of whether or not the other girl noticed her.

The Emerald Dragon wrote:TerremorMori having just come up the elevator moments after this exchange took place, looked on curiously, his ice-blue eyes gleaming as he took in all the information. After a few moments, he removed the Taiaha from the menu and placed it on his back; it was heavy, but actually smelt like nice polish. Upon snapping out of his thoughts, he decided on a course of action, and began to run up to David, of course not knowing his name. His mind was a flurry of thoughts, mainly, 'I need allies'

After a few moments, he reached him.

Ace

Since I really, really hate waiting, Ace and his gang of companions reached the edge of Mirmesto rather quickly, and stopped at one of the exits to make sure their gear was ready. Ace checked his MG, made sure the launcher was loaded, and his Franchi sawed-off. The MREs were readily accessible, and he had already briefly read the Black Flag Cookbook, which was literally a recipe for disaster. Not enough materials yet, but he knew what to look for.

The guy behind them catching up, Ace waved him over. "You looking for a party, amigo? We're still open till we take the first step. Last call!"

Terremor

"I sure as hell am!" Mori replied casually, before finally managed to get to them; the three of them were a odd lucking bunch; the girl with the sniper, and the two others with guns and whatever the hell else they fancied. Of course, Mori stood out a place; his brightly coloured, long and spiky hair was the definition of a mane, and surrounded by these guys would make them a very distinctive bunch indeed. Opening his menu, he removed the Leiomano and clipped it onto his waist, the shark teeth making a scratching sound of the fabric of his pants. It would be a fun experience with these guys, admittedly difficult, but that was what he was here for.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:39 am

Gakusen City wrote:
Servanity wrote:Artimis smiled and said "let's find out then." Then followed her glance to see this beautiful girl with red eyes. Then he noticed all the dogs trying there best to surround her. Shaking his head he said "I'll be right back." And made his way over to the girl causing the others to stop and watch eager to strike. " Hello I am Artimis." He said in his most dignified voice. " I saw you standing by yourself over here and I was just wandering if you wanted to grab a bight with me and a couple friends." He gave a friendly smile and pointed over to the two he just left. " oh yea what's your name?" He asked.

"Oh, hey..." Kat said somewhat hesitantly. Is this guy trying to hit on me? ...Wait... he said he was going with his friends... and that girl looks pretty nice... "Sure, why not. I've got nothing better to do anyway, and I've been meaning to find some people to team up with. My name is Kat-B, but everyone usually refers to me as Kat."
Or that crazy psycho bitch cus I scare people away from me...
"But if you try to cop a feel just because this is a game I'll blow your damn head off," Kat says, smiling with her mouth but not her eyes.
Shiiiiiiiiiit.... what am I saying? I'm going to scare them off and I'll end up alone like usual!

Kuno

"I'm Kuno." She said to the two people who approached her and Nero. "This is Nero. He doesn't talk much." She turned and gave a silent nod to her new acquaintance, hoping to spare him from having to do that robo-voice again. She could tell he enjoyed talking, but not like that.

The girl who followed the new guy, and the same girl garnering all the attention at that, also decided to talk to them. She said something probably directed at the two guys, but Kuno chuckled in response. "Never had to deal with that outside of a VR game. Surprising how a lot of the boys I go to school with are only interested in two things." She gestured at her chest, which was substantially larger than hers IRL. Sarah had a small B-cup (or maybe an A...), while "Kuno" had something like a C-cup. The character creator didn't have a setting for "Cup Size."

The Templar High Council wrote:Ace

Terremor

"I sure as hell am!" Mori replied casually, before finally managed to get to them; the three of them were a odd lucking bunch; the girl with the sniper, and the two others with guns and whatever the hell else they fancied. Of course, Mori stood out a place; his brightly coloured, long and spiky hair was the definition of a mane, and surrounded by these guys would make them a very distinctive bunch indeed. Opening his menu, he removed the Leiomano and clipped it onto his waist, the shark teeth making a scratching sound of the fabric of his pants. It would be a fun experience with these guys, admittedly difficult, but that was what he was here for.

Ace

"Well alright then. What's yer name, stranger?" Ace approached one of the holes leading to Badtown and stepped through. The first thing noticed was that it was much crappier and darker then Mirmesto, and it was just a few feet away from it. He could hear scattered gunfire and wolf howls, and pulled the charging handle on his MG in response. "I'm Ace. That's Sab and Davie. Get ready, lady and gents. We're about to step into a whole new world."
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:57 am

Terremor

"Name's Terremor, of course that's not my real name, but this is a VRMMO after all" Mori told the boy, before removing his Leiomano from the waistband, the shark tooth club was in excellent condition for combat. The muffled gunfire in the distance correlated with the Wolf howls, and only heightened Mori's realisation of the realism of the game. If he died, he'd respawn and then continue playing, his parents were making lasagne tonight, and he wasn't going to miss out. With these guys, he estimated that their job would be easy, and would only require a few minutes of hard effort.

He then prepared for combat...
Last edited by The Emerald Dragon on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Servanity
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:42 am

Artimis threw up his hands in a playful jesture and smiled saying "I would quite like to keep my head intact. And my names Artimis." He smiled. My god she sure is hostile he thought to himself.
Last edited by Servanity on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Austro Hungarian
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Austro Hungarian » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:22 am

Terremor

"Name's Terremor, of course that's not my real name, but this is a VRMMO after all" Mori told the boy, before removing his Leiomano from the waistband, the shark tooth club was in excellent condition for combat. The muffled gunfire in the distance correlated with the Wolf howls, and only heightened Mori's realisation of the realism of the game. If he died, he'd respawn and then continue playing, his parents were making lasagne tonight, and he wasn't going to miss out. With these guys, he estimated that their job would be easy, and would only require a few minutes of hard effort.

He then prepared for combat...

I look at ace for a quick moment and think to myself Did he just call me Davie? He might be messing with me or just begin friendly what ever the case was he was happy to have a new team mate judging of his look out he seemed to be someone who likes to get up and personal with the enemy. "Its nice to meet you to." I followed ace towards the direction of Badtown before entering a message popped up saying Warning! You have left the Safe Zone He dismissed this and walked forward from a distance you could hear gunfire and howling he read in a magazine that feral dogs run spawn her I turn to my team and trying to be cool I said "Be on the look out Feral dogs spawn in this area." The second I turn there was two dogs in the distance who had already spotted us, looks like this is going to be my first real test.

David quickly aimed his rifle at one of the two dogs and squeezed the trigger but noting happened. I look at ace who appears to be holding his sides trying not to laugh he told me I still had the safety on, I look at the side of gun and sure enough the safety was on who knew how realistic this game was to even include the safety I flipped it off and took aim again. I fire one round POP! it missed but it angered the dogs and they came straight towards us.
Click here to join my role plays:
None at this moment.

Gakusen City
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gakusen City » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:00 am

The Templar High Council wrote:"I'm Kuno." She said to the two people who approached her and Nero. "This is Nero. He doesn't talk much." She turned and gave a silent nod to her new acquaintance, hoping to spare him from having to do that robo-voice again. She could tell he enjoyed talking, but not like that.

The girl who followed the new guy, and the same girl garnering all the attention at that, also decided to talk to them. She said something probably directed at the two guys, but Kuno chuckled in response. "Never had to deal with that outside of a VR game. Surprising how a lot of the boys I go to school with are only interested in two things." She gestured at her chest, which was substantially larger than hers IRL. Sarah had a small B-cup (or maybe an A...), while "Kuno" had something like a C-cup. The character creator didn't have a setting for "Cup Size."

Servanity wrote:Artimis threw up his hands in a playful jesture and smiled saying "I would quite like to keep my head intact. And my names Artimis." He smiled. My god she sure is hostile he thought to himself.

"Eh... sorry about that, I don't have much of a filter for what's coming out of my mouth sometimes," Kat says, apologizing for her rather hostile remark. "Anyway, Kuno, Nero, nice to meet you. I'm Kat-B, but just call me Kat."
Come on Kat, try to make a good first impression. Don't make the same mistakes as always!
"So, what're you guys doing right now? Shopping? Looking for something to eat? Or are you looking to go out and do some exploring and shooting?"

Servanity
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:05 am

"Well the plan was to grab something to eat but I dont know about after that." Artimis said. "Im starving anyway."

Gakusen City
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gakusen City » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Servanity wrote:"Well the plan was to grab something to eat but I dont know about after that." Artimis said. "Im starving anyway."

"So, how about we all grab a bite to eat," Kat says, "and then we can head out to a combat zone and blow some poor f***ers away."
At the last part of her sentence, a sickening smile spreads across her face, but only momentarily.
Pay attention to the smile and facial expression, ignore the rest.

I've been waiting for this for so long... I can hardly wait!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Gakusen City wrote:
Servanity wrote:"Well the plan was to grab something to eat but I dont know about after that." Artimis said. "Im starving anyway."

"So, how about we all grab a bite to eat," Kat says, "and then we can head out to a combat zone and blow some poor f***ers away."
At the last part of her sentence, a sickening smile spreads across her face, but only momentarily.
Pay attention to the smile and facial expression, ignore the rest.

I've been waiting for this for so long... I can hardly wait!

Kuno

"Yeah. I'm pretty hungry too. What did you have in mind, Nero?" Kuno watched Kat just long enough to see the demented smile, before turning back around to face Nero. Something's up with her... she said to herself. She didn't want to judge her too early, but after all she had seen, Kat probably wasn't the best person to bring to a fight. Not saying she couldn't fight, but that she probably wasn't all there.

Austro Hungarian wrote:I look at Ace for a quick moment and think to myself Did he just call me Davie? He might be messing with me or just begin friendly. Whatever the case he was happy to have a new teammate. Judging of his look out he seemed to be someone who likes to get up and personal with the enemy. "Its nice to meet you too." I followed Ace towards the direction of Badtown before entering a message popped up saying Warning! You have left the Safe Zone He dismissed this and walked forward from a distance you could hear gunfire and howling he read in a magazine that feral dogs run spawn here. I turn to my team and trying to be cool I said "Be on the lookout. Feral dogs spawn in this area." The second I turn there were two dogs in the distance who had already spotted us, Looks like this is going to be my first real test.

David quickly aimed his rifle at one of the two dogs and squeezed the trigger but nothing happened. I look at Ace who appears to be holding his sides trying not to laugh he told me I still had the safety on. I look at the side of gun, and sure enough the safety was on. Who knew how realistic this game was to even include the safety? I flipped it off and took aim again. I fire one round POP! it missed but it angered the dogs and they came straight towards us.

Ace

Ace continued laughing as the n00b missed his initial shot on the unaware enemies. "Back up, Davie. I got this one." He slipped his helmet on over his head and pulled his M249 around his hip. The 800 RPM machine gun let loose a short burst, hitting one of the dogs and probably killing it. The other was scared off, and turned down an alley.

"THAT'S how ya hit stuff." He said with a chuckle. "Who wants to go after the other pup?"

Austro Hungarian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Austro Hungarian » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:20 pm

Ace

Ace continued laughing as the n00b missed his initial shot on the unaware enemies. "Back up, Davie. I got this one." He slipped his helmet on over his head and pulled his M249 around his hip. The 800 RPM machine gun let loose a short burst, hitting one of the dogs and probably killing it. The other was scared off, and turned down an alley.

"THAT'S how ya hit stuff." He said with a chuckle. "Who wants to go after the other pup?"

I look at Ace shocked at how he was able to handle the situation so easily not wanting to hurt my pride I told Ace I'll redeem my self by going after that dog I took point and chased after him towards the alley way. When I turned the corner of the alley the dog was stuck at a dead end It looked at me as if it was begging me to let it go What am I thinking this is a game David, this monster has no emotions. Distracted for a moment with my thoughts the dog came running at me with full force in the heat of the moment I shot without even looking POP! POP! POP! The dog laid dead, I turned around to head back to the party looking back just once "Sorry little guy."

I head towards Ace "I got him he was trapped at a dead end." I look at him with a sadden face "I kind of feel sad for him though, even if it is just a game it feels so realistic."
None at this moment.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:26 pm

TerreMor

"Nice Work-" Mori was cut off as he noticed what appeared to be a dog, having escaped both Ace's and Davies slaughter of its companions, after a few tense moments, Mori asked the two...

"Should I take that dog?"

OOC: I've got a longish post wrote up for after this.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Austro Hungarian wrote:
Ace

I look at Ace shocked at how he was able to handle the situation so easily not wanting to hurt my pride I told Ace I'll redeem my self by going after that dog I took point and chased after him towards the alley way. When I turned the corner of the alley the dog was stuck at a dead end It looked at me as if it was begging me to let it go What am I thinking this is a game David, this monster has no emotions. Distracted for a moment with my thoughts the dog came running at me with full force in the heat of the moment I shot without even looking POP! POP! POP! The dog laid dead, I turned around to head back to the party looking back just once "Sorry little guy."

I head towards Ace "I got him he was trapped at a dead end." I look at him with a sadden face "I kind of feel sad for him though, even if it is just a game it feels so realistic."

Ace

"It's a game. It's always been a game, and it always will. We come here for a reason, and it's NOT to feel bad about what we do." He patted Davie on the back and pointed at the dog he shot. "Go recover the pelt via the item window. I'll get the one I shot."

The dog Ace shot actually wasn't dead. It was bleeding out though, and wouldn't survive much longer. Ace rummaged in his bag for a grenade, before remembering he hadn't crafted any yet. He backed up, pointed his MK 32 at it, and fired.

The doggy went bye-bye. Ace recovered the pelt and a... fuse for a bomb? MMOs are weird...
The Emerald Dragon wrote:TerreMor

"Nice Work-" Mori was cut off as he noticed what appeared to be a dog, having escaped both Ace's and Davies slaughter of its companions, after a few tense moments, Mori asked the two...

"Should I take that dog?" .

"Go for it Terry. I wanna see what you got." Ace closed the menus and backed up to watch the melee fighter handle the job.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:36 pm

Austro Hungarian wrote:

Ace

"It's a game. It's always been a game, and it always will. We come here for a reason, and it's NOT to feel bad about what we do." He patted Davie on the back and pointed at the dog he shot. "Go recover the pelt via the item window. I'll get the one I shot."

The dog Ace shot actually wasn't dead. It was bleeding out though, and wouldn't survive much longer. Ace rummaged in his bag for a grenade, before remembering he hadn't crafted any yet. He backed up, pointed his MK 32 at it, and fired.

The doggy went bye-bye. Ace recovered the pelt and a few containers of... bleach? MMOs are weird...

"Should I take that dog?" .

"Go for it Terry. I wanna see what you got." Ace closed the menus and backed up to watch the melee fighter handle the job.

TerreMor

"Well, you're gonna have to get to the alley at the same time as me!" said Mori quietly...

before equipping his Kukri and placing the Leiomano in his inventory, the moment that this was done, he began sprinting after the dog and down the alley. The alley was a stark contrast to the Padded Luxury, with cracks in the infrastructure, the awful smell of sewage and fleas everywhere... oh boy, this was tough. After a few seconds of frantic searching for the dog, he located it... or rather, it located him; with a fierce growl that would make any one below the age of 12 cry like a baby, it leapt forward to kill. Time froze at that instance, and Mori's virtual life flashed before his eyes... literally, and then, a searing pain shot through Mori's fingers like a scaldingly hot kettle.

The dog had managed to sink its canines into Mori's finger, and at that moment, Mori brought the blade down upon the dog's head, and began to viciously slash and hack. ""AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Mori screamed, exhaling from his lungs, as knife blow after knife blow rained down upon the dog like hellfire. Moments later, it was over, the decapitated remains of a dog lying limp in the alley, blood gushing from the spot where it's head - now in Mori's knife, once stood...

Austro Hungarian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Austro Hungarian » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Ace

The doggy went bye-bye. Ace recovered the pelt and a... fuse for a bomb? MMOs are weird...

David looked at Ace a little confused, and remembered that monster drops is one of the many ways to earn cash in most MMos once he got the pelt he could head to the Padded Luxury later to make a quick buck."Understand I'll be back." He went back to the spot where he killed the pup and saw his dead body it was still a uneasy sight but remembered what Ace saying that its just a game, he walked up to the body and pulled out his knife skinning the pup a message popped up in his face You have obtained 1 Feral Wolf Pelt. He dismissed this and begin heading back to the party.
None at this moment.

The BaRen
Senator

Founded: Dec 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:45 pm

KingCedric
(Club) None

The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:snip

Cedric lit the piece of cloth attached to the firebomb, and chucked it with all of his strength. It his the alcove and erupted into an inferno. A notification appeared in the corner of his screen: Critical hit!

The fire found it's way onto the dog, which had an imitation of terror, but you could see it was simply apart of the game. Cedric whooped. "Yeah Cuddi! We got that motherfucker homie!"

Cedric moved in to high five Sicarious from his position, but saw out of the corner of his eye: Teleport, in progress.

Cedric looked down at his body, as blue energy surrounded his body. Everyone else in the game saw the same notification, and the same blue energy, being teleported to the Top Floor of the Padded Luxury, which looked like a football stadium.

Nero Young
(Club) None

The Templar High Council wrote:snip

Well then... Nero thought, looking at the three of his companions. He sent them all party invites, since it seemed that they would be sticking around for a little bit. Nero looked at Kuno as if to say, your choice.

Then he saw a notification...

Ulvenes wrote:snip

Marie shook her head no. "I don't like cigarrettes. Tastes like shit. You know, some sources say that when you get addicted to things in the game, you get addicted IRL."

"There aren't that many snipers I could do with a few more medics, to be honest."

Marie wanted to keep talking, but she was inconvenienced by a random teleport.

The Colosseum

All the players found themselves in the Colosseum, an impressive stucture that was made by the developers over night. It was to be used for the announcement of events. Players shuffled about, wondering what happened. Our groups: Nero's Party, Sicarious and Cedric, Terry's group, Marie and Shadow, were all located with their respective people. A shadow fell over the Colosseum, and hundreds of Black Jackets filled the green, their weapons bristling. Several played attempted to draw their weapon, but found that it was locked. Then, a man appeared on the field, teleported.

He stood in front of a stand microphone, tapped it, cleared his throat, and explained what was going on.

"I'm sure by now you've all noticed that the Log Out button is missing. I'm also sure your Pandora Radio and various news networks are gone as well. Trust me, this is not a mistake. In fact, I've designed it this way. You are stuck here. Until you beat the game. Welcome to your new home, players. You know the goal.

Get to District One.

Also, if you die here. You die in real life.

Good luck, Players. You are, without a doubt, going to need all you can get."

In response, many players who didn't already know checked their log out buttons. Sure enough, it wasn't there.
The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:
The V O I D wrote:and the psychopathic love has sailed. congrats, an NPC with natural-born psychopathy is going to enter ANO.

be pretty damn funny if she pushed you off the railing....

Lazssia wrote:So humanity is the crazy hobo of the cosmos? I can dig it.

Yugahkistan wrote:Our Supreme Leader's passion flows like a great river. Also like a great river he drowns people. If love interest is strong swimmer she will survive

I am
-of Spanish, German, Irish, and Native American Descent
-a juvenile offender
-stoner
-Royalty for Life -PaRcside CFL X7-

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
Ain't no Pity in -R- City
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Free my brothers in prison. We brothers in every way but blood.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:12 pm

The BaRen wrote:The Colosseum

All the players found themselves in the Colosseum, an impressive stucture that was made by the developers over night. It was to be used for the announcement of events. Players shuffled about, wondering what happened. Our groups: Nero's Party, Sicarious and Cedric, Terry's group, Marie and Shadow, were all located with their respective people. A shadow fell over the Colosseum, and hundreds of Black Jackets filled the green, their weapons bristling. Several played attempted to draw their weapon, but found that it was locked. Then, a man appeared on the field, teleported.

He stood in front of a stand microphone, tapped it, cleared his throat, and explained what was going on.

"I'm sure by now you've all noticed that the Log Out button is missing. I'm also sure your Pandora Radio and various news networks are gone as well. Trust me, this is not a mistake. In fact, I've designed it this way. You are stuck here. Until you beat the game. Welcome to your new home, players. You know the goal.

Get to District One.

In response, many players who didn't already know checked their log out buttons. Sure enough, it wasn't there.

Ace

Ace was about to respond to Terry's insanity and Davie's reaction to the dog, when he got the message for teleportation. "What the..?" Were the only words, before he was brought to the Coliseum. One terrifying message later, he was staring at his menu. "What the fuck man!?" He shouted as he pushed his way through the crowd to the front row. "What the hell are you saying!? We're stuck here!? Why!?"

Kuno

"Well, let's just sit down at the cafe." Kuno walked over to a table, but was shortly teleported to the Coliseum. When the announcement was done, she couldn't move. Or talk. Or maybe even breath. She almost fell to her knees because of the shock. We're stuck here? We can't go home until we beat the game? And if we die... we die? Kuno started to hyperventilate, despite never before having any problems prior to this. She sat down in one of the stadium seats and tried to make sense of what was happening.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:30 pm

The BaRen wrote:
KingCedric
(Club) None

The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:snip

Cedric lit the piece of cloth attached to the firebomb, and chucked it with all of his strength. It his the alcove and erupted into an inferno. A notification appeared in the corner of his screen: Critical hit!

The fire found it's way onto the dog, which had an imitation of terror, but you could see it was simply apart of the game. Cedric whooped. "Yeah Cuddi! We got that motherfucker homie!"

Cedric moved in to high five Sicarious from his position, but saw out of the corner of his eye: Teleport, in progress.

Cedric looked down at his body, as blue energy surrounded his body. Everyone else in the game saw the same notification, and the same blue energy, being teleported to the Top Floor of the Padded Luxury, which looked like a football stadium.

Nero Young
(Club) None

The Templar High Council wrote:snip

Well then... Nero thought, looking at the three of his companions. He sent them all party invites, since it seemed that they would be sticking around for a little bit. Nero looked at Kuno as if to say, your choice.

Then he saw a notification...

Ulvenes wrote:snip

Marie shook her head no. "I don't like cigarrettes. Tastes like shit. You know, some sources say that when you get addicted to things in the game, you get addicted IRL."

"There aren't that many snipers I could do with a few more medics, to be honest."

Marie wanted to keep talking, but she was inconvenienced by a random teleport.

The Colosseum

Get to District One.

Sab was confused and horrified. She was standing back watching the males of her party blow up wolves and shoot at them while she was adjusting her sniperscope when she suddenly got a teleportation message and suddenly was brought to the Coliseum, where she heard the announcement. The man's words repeated in her mind:

"You are stuck here. Until you beat the game. Welcome to your new home, players. You know the goal.

Get to District One.

Also, if you die here. You die in real life."

Opening her menu, she gasped when she saw no log out button. Her heart suddenly felt like it made its way up her throat. No, no, it can't be...it can't be! It's true...!. Feeling terribly distressed, she sat down where she was, trying not to cry. She did not want to be here. She did not want to die. Looking around helplessly, she knew only one thing. It's not a freaking game anymore. It's my reality now.
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:38 pm

TerreMor

"Sab!" Mori said urgently, truth be told, he wasn't feeling much better than she was. Strangely enough, he no longer had any blood or remains of wolf on his clothing, they seemed fresh even. Walking at a quick and urgent pace, he finally sat down next to her, seeming shocked, but not too shocked. His mind was a flash of bright lights and colours, and his vision was blurring, his head felt light and his body seemingly beginning to no longer respond to his movements. This cleared after a few moments and he began to realise just how terrified this girl was.

Of course, he had a feeling that he, Davie, Ace and Sab would get to know each other... more than then just casual gamer buddies... maybe even friends.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:44 pm

"Sab!" Mori said urgently, truth be told, he wasn't feeling much better than she was. Strangely enough, he no longer had any blood or remains of wolf on his clothing, they seemed fresh even. Walking at a quick and urgent pace, he finally sat down next to her, seeming shocked, but not too shocked. His mind was a flash of bright lights and colours, and his vision was blurring, his head felt light and his body seemingly beginning to no longer respond to his movements. This cleared after a few moments and he began to realise just how terrified this girl was.

Of course, he had a feeling that he, Davie, Ace and Sab would get to know each other... more than then just casual gamer buddies... maybe even friends.

Sab suppressed some tears with some effort as Mori came and sat down next to her. She didn't want to be here. She wanted to be home, with her glass horse figurine collection, eating home cooked meals prepared by her mom, watching her dad attempt to fix the TV when it broke...all of that was torn away from her grasp now. She now had nothing but herself. She was used to being lonely in the the real world, but in now that everyone was stuck......

"Oh, it's you," she said shakily. "Here to comfort me? I'm alright."

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:52 pm

Tones

When Tones heard the announcement, he stood in his place for a while, absolutely refusing to move. His jaw remained hanging down. One minute he was talking to a guy about to join his party, the next he was forced transported to this bigass stadium and told that he was now stuck in this VRMMO and the only way out was to get to District One. That's like......fucking impossible, he thought. Suddenly he swore. Those fucking devs....those assholes.....No, I WON'T LET YOU DO THIS TO ME! Angrily he slammed his rifle to the ground, clenching his teeth and fists.

The BaRen
Senator

Founded: Dec 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:53 pm

The BaRen wrote:The Colosseum

Get to District One.

Ace

Ace was about to respond to Terry's insanity and Davie's reaction to the dog, when he got the message for teleportation. "What the..?" Were the only words, before he was brought to the Coliseum. One terrifying message later, he was staring at his menu. "What the fuck man!?" He shouted as he pushed his way through the crowd to the front row. "What the hell are you saying!? We're stuck here!? Why!?"

Kuno

"Well, let's just sit down at the cafe." Kuno walked over to a table, but was shortly teleported to the Coliseum. When the announcement was done, she couldn't move. Or talk. Or maybe even breath. She almost fell to her knees because of the shock. We're stuck here? We can't go home until we beat the game? And if we die... we die? Kuno started to hyperventilate, despite never before having any problems prior to this. She sat down in one of the stadium seats and tried to make sense of what was happening.

Nero Young
(Club) None

Nero bent down and put his arm around Kuno's shoulders. More for his comfort than hers.

One thought echoed through his head: Ralph'll be pissed. Nero began to shake, and opened his mouth to tell Kuno everything will be okay. Except nothing came out. He was mute again. I don't even have my shitty voice, he thought, now knowing how much he took it for granted. But at the moment he didn't care. his body went numb as Nero tried feebly to pull out his knife. A notification kept coming up: Weapon Locked. Weapon Locked. Weapon Locked. Weapon Locked. Weapon Locked. Weapon Locked.

Meanwhile, the Speaker opened his mouth to speak, but closed it, waving his hand. Another notification came up on all of their screens: Adrenaline Mode Enabled, Inappropriate Content Activated, Rated M for Mature

He leveled his gaze, seeming to stare at several individuals in the crowd at once.

For several seconds, it was pure silence in the Colosseum, except for the whimpering and crying of several people.

Then, he winked as he and the Black Jackets teleported away, to some unknown location.
The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:
The V O I D wrote:and the psychopathic love has sailed. congrats, an NPC with natural-born psychopathy is going to enter ANO.

be pretty damn funny if she pushed you off the railing....

Lazssia wrote:So humanity is the crazy hobo of the cosmos? I can dig it.

Yugahkistan wrote:Our Supreme Leader's passion flows like a great river. Also like a great river he drowns people. If love interest is strong swimmer she will survive

I am
-of Spanish, German, Irish, and Native American Descent
-a juvenile offender
-stoner
-Royalty for Life -PaRcside CFL X7-

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
Ain't no Pity in -R- City
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Free my brothers in prison. We brothers in every way but blood.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse