NATION

PASSWORD

ANO: Anarchy Online (IC, Open, Sign Up First)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The BaRen
Senator

Founded: Dec 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

ANO: Anarchy Online (IC, Open, Sign Up First)

Postby The BaRen » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Anarchy Online. Commonly shortened to A.N.O.

The most anticipated VRMMO of the 21st Century.

People lined up for days on the streets, awaiting for the game stores to open across the globe. In the Beta, there was very little lagging and glitches, with many reviews saying it was "the safest, most well put together VRMMO" they'd ever seen.

The game was simple: Go through all 500 Districts in the war torn city of Anarchis (anar-CHIS), where you'll be fighting through hordes of the Black Jackets, to get to District One and... Well, no one has got that far yet. It was a closely kept secret of the developers.

Of course, it was obvious that the game was impossible to beat because 24 hours after you unlocked a District Gate, it would lock again and the Black Jackets and other hostile NPCs would re-spawn.

On opening day, people rushed home with the game from stores to play the game. Or sighed with happiness after seeing the download bar finally end on their computer.

They signed on. For exactly 22 minutes, 39 seconds, the game kept contact with the outside world. Then... nothing. On the outside, people couldn't log in, on the inside, people couldn't log out. Communications such as External music and news became blocked on the inside. Of course, there was no panic. The developers would fix it. The game just came out.

That was until all the NPCs began speaking in the same voice.

I'm sure by now you've all noticed that the Log Out button is missing. I'm also sure your Pandora Radio and various news networks are gone as well. Trust me, this is not a mistake. In fact, I've designed it this way. You are stuck here. Until you beat the game. Welcome to your new home, players. You know the goal.

Get to District One.

Also, if you die here. You die in real life.

Good luck, Players. You are, without a doubt, going to need all you can get.

On all of the players screens a notification came up: Adrenaline Mode Enabled, Inappropriate Content Activated, Rated M for Mature

This is an RP based on the Sword Art Online (SAO) universe where Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Games (VRMMOGs) exist and are regularly played. This is done by using your VR gear, a helmet that allows you to access the Virtual World.

The essential plot of this Roleplay is to get to District One by clearing all 500 of the districts that came before it. You are locked inside the game, with no way out other than completing the end game. If you die in game, you die in real life.

The RP starts with you logging in before the announcement by the Gamemaster, so we can get our bearings and communicate with each other IC before jumping into the action. You will be one of the members of the anarchic club "The Warband", or a close friend/affiliate.

The game is powered by the R.E.A.L. Game Physics Engine and the R.E.A.L. AI, also called Leelou. It allows for the more hardcore players to initiate "Adrenaline Mode", which gives the player the ability to feel pain within the game, as well as enables the Inappropriate Content, such as nudity, intercourse, and the highly controversial uncensored rapes.

Players can equip three weapons and two MREs/Stimpaks/Special Items at a time, allowing for quick access to handle a pistol and quickly switch to a rifle without having to access your main menu, or use a MRE/Stimpak/Special Item without accessing your menu.

SAO does not exist in this universe.

• District 500 - "Mirmesto" - Starting District. Safe zone, no Black Jackets. Where the light is shining in the picture is Mirmesto. The 2nd Tier has commonly been nicknamed District 499.5, due to the safety being taken off and the packs of wild dogs that roam it's street.
  • District 499 - Badtown - In the picture above there is, on the bottom tier, slums. That is District 499, or Badtown. It is accessible through the gaping holes in the side of Mirmesto. Badtown is also home to the Gate to District 498, which is guarded by a Fort Far Reach, a Black Jacket military outpost.

Medical Items and Food

Stimpaks - Instant Health Regeneration

MREs - Basic food unit; Slowly regenerates health; Decreases Hunger Level

Special Items

Black Flag Cookbook - With proper materials and the sufficient skills, Player can create multiple types of IEDs.

Art of War - Increases stealth by 100 when equipped.

Way of the Sword - Increases Melee stat by 50 when equipped, increases damage with bladed weapons by 40 points when equipped.

In other MMOs, you would find Guilds or Clans. In ANO, Guilds and Clans have been replaced by "Clubs". These Clubs are originally led by their founder, but new Leaders can be elected in Democracy Mode, inherited through appointment in Monarchy Mode, or left essentially Leaderless through Anarchy Mode.

Known Clubs
in order from largest to smallest

• White Jackets - Monarchy
  • G-Men - Monarchy
  • The Protectorate - Democracy
  • Dusters - Anarchy
  • Various others

The course of the RP will follow the most powerful Players, who are all apart of "The Warband", an anarchic club that is almost always on the frontline, fighting to liberate all the players.

White Jackets

-Will Be Revealed Later-

G-Men

Will Be Revealed Later

The Protectorate

-Will Be Revealed Later-

Dusters

-Will Be Revealed Later-

Real Life Name - Username - Age - Allegiance/Club - Status - NS Name

Jack Phillips - Agent Boris - 18 - None - Alive - Sardian republic

David Sinclair - SaintClair - 19 - None - Alive - Austro Hungarian

Sabrina Reiman - Sab - 16 - None - Alive - West Suburbia

Tom Jones - Tones - 17 - None - Alive - West Suburbia

Sarah Tillman - Kuno1-Sama "Kuno" - 17 - None - Alive - The Templar High Council

Anthony Carson - AceGamerKing "Ace" - 18 - Dusters - Alive - The Templar High Council

Daniel Sans - Sicarius - 17 - None - Alive - The Unites State-Of-Minds

Ulrica Yseult - Shadow - 18 - None - Alive - Ulvenes

Mori Terrensen - TerreMor - 16 - None - Death by Suicide - The Emerald Dragon

Jake Thompson - Artimis - 18 - The Warband - Alive - Servanity

Katrina Masters - Kat-B - 24 - None - Alive - Gakusen City

George Eldritch - The Crimson Punisher - 18 - None - Alive - The V O I D

Seiko Fujiwara - Apophis - 18 - None - Alive - Videssos

Isaac Johnson - MetallicaMegaShoes - 64 - None - Alive (Not for long muhahahahahahah!) - Apto

Cedric Peeters - KingCedric - 17 - The Warband - Alive - the BaRen

Auggie Newton - Nero Young - 15 - White Jackets - Alive - the BaRen

Marie Johnson-Martinez - Machine Gun Marie - 16 - The Warband - Alive - the BaRen

Character Count
Last edited by The BaRen on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 14 times in total.
The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:
The V O I D wrote:and the psychopathic love has sailed. congrats, an NPC with natural-born psychopathy is going to enter ANO.

be pretty damn funny if she pushed you off the railing....

Lazssia wrote:So humanity is the crazy hobo of the cosmos? I can dig it.

Yugahkistan wrote:Our Supreme Leader's passion flows like a great river. Also like a great river he drowns people. If love interest is strong swimmer she will survive

I am
-of Spanish, German, Irish, and Native American Descent
-a juvenile offender
-stoner
-Royalty for Life -PaRcside CFL X7-

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
Ain't no Pity in -R- City
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Free my brothers in prison. We brothers in every way but blood.

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:38 pm

KingCedric
(Club) None

Cedric logged into ANO for the first time on Saturday, September 16th, 8:30 PM Pacific Standard Time (Launching of Servers) at Oakley Downs Juvenile Corrections Facility. His reason? To escape the hell that was his life, and go into one where no one knows of his life on the outside. In virtual reality, he was just one of the players. Nothing special. A kid wanting a thrill. He felt the rush of joining the data stream, and looked around at his surroundings. A bright city with towering sky scrapers, NPCs walking around in pre-set routes, and players excitingly gearing up for the fight to Fort Far Reach. Clubs were already prepping for the raid on the starting "boss". Most already knew that the assault wouyld fail. Everyone knew that. But it wouldn't hurt to have some fun, right?

Cedric checked his inventory and equipped his starting load out, which is chosen randomly according to your skills. A notification popped up on his screen: Welcome to District 500, Mirmesto, Safe Zone Area.

Cedric smiled, and began to walk around the city.

Nero Young
(Club) None

"And look at these fucking grades! They are absolute shit!"

Auggie frowned and bit his lip, his eyes flicking back and forth between Ralph, his foster brother, and Kendrick, his foster parent. Kendrick was never hard on Auggie about anything. But he was almost verbally abusive to Ralph. Thank God I only have a few more days in this confusing hell hole.

Ralph kept a look of stone on his face, grinding his teeth. Auggie knew that look. It meant that they were going to fight. Physically. Auggie nodded to his foster mother, excusing himself, and jogged up the stairs into the room he and Ralph shared, collapsing onto the bottom of the bunk beds, his feet hanging off of the end. Do I have time? Auggie thought, chewing on his lip thoughtfully. Fuck yeah. This can't wait until tomorrow. Auggie settled the VR gear on his head, and clicked the manual button to turn it on., and log himself into ANO. Putting his hand up to shield the light from his eyes, Auggie knew the drill.

Nero Young checked the load out and equipped everything, and walked to The Padded Luxury, a major apartment complex he had read about in a gaming magazine. Said that noobs should definitely head there. The Padded Luxury is where a lot of the Club leaders and recruiters, as well as countless merchants (NPCs and Players alike) went to sell their goods.

Marie signed into her ANO account, genuinely excited. She had followed the developments of the game since it was first announced, and fell in love with it. As soon as she came into the virtual world of Anarchis (Anar-CH(as in chicken)IS), Marie laughed out loud and spun in a circle, her arms in the air. "Finally!" she proclaimed to the skies. She glanced around herself, became aware of her feelings, and put her arms down, blushing.
Last edited by The BaRen on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The V O I D wrote:and the psychopathic love has sailed. congrats, an NPC with natural-born psychopathy is going to enter ANO.

Yugahkistan wrote:Our Supreme Leader's passion flows like a great river. Also like a great river he drowns people. If love interest is strong swimmer she will survive

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:16 pm

Sab

Sabrina sighed as she sat at the edge of her bed, holding the VR helmet in her hands, staring at it as if it was an object from another world. Maybe I can find that guy in this game, she thought, turning the helmet over. Although it will be creepy if he was some 40 year old molester instead of a handsome 17 year old. Time to see. Not like I've got anybody to meet anyways. Laying down, she put the VR helmet on her head and turned it on.

Bright sunlight hit her eyes all of the sudden. She raised her arm instinctively. She noticed she was now standing in the middle of a city. NPCs walked past her, looking surprisingly realistic. The sunlight was just like the real thing. It even felt like it. Lowering her arm, Sab examined her arms, then her body. This could have been the real world for her if she didn't know already that she was in a game. Looking up at the skyscrapers, she let out an awed sigh. This...this..is incredible

A notification message popped up in front of her, surprising her. Welcome to District 500, Mirmesto, Safe Zone Area, it read. Opening her menu, she equipped her starting loadout she had selected earlier. A M24 SWS rifle was suddenly slung across her shoulder. A Glock appeared, tucked in her waistband. Still in awe, she started to walk around, intent on exploring.

Tones

Bolting into his room, Tom grinned with delight as he noticed ANO had finished downloading. Hurriedly, he jumped into his bed, put on his VR gear, and entered the world of wonderfulness. This is gonna be freaking awesome! he excitedly thought.

As so as he entered Anarchy Online, Tones whooped with excitement. Like Destiny, he thought, smiling. But even better! Equipping everything he had, he raced into the heart of Mirmesto to find the Padded Luxury, something he heard about from a beta tester. Im gonna need better gear before I can kill anything.
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

Austro Hungarian
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Austro Hungarian » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:56 pm

David

David was sitting at home playing some Call of Duty until he his phone started to ring, he paused the game to answer it. Hello? This is David may I ask who is calling? There was a quick pause, and then an answer came. Yes, hello is this David Sinclair that I am talking to?I answered yes it is asking what this was about Well Mr.Sinclair I am here to call you about the pre-order on your game Anarchy Online it is ready for pickup anytime. David was very excited that it was ready for pickup. I'll be right there! David hung up, and went to pickup ANO when he got there the lines were long it wrapped around the building he assumed everybody was here to buy a copy of ANO he picked up his copy and drove back home.

David was ready for this he put on his virtual reality gear, and entered the world of ANO. He felt his body begin torn apart and reconstructed it was slightly painful but it was for only a few seconds, then he saw a blinding light he put his hands in front of his face and waited for his eyes to adjust. When his eyes finally adjusted he was in awe with his surroundings he looked at the tall skyscrapers piercing he then noticed the NPCs walking by him he could not believe how realistic they looked. A message popped up in front him it startled him a bit, it said Welcome to District 500, Mirmesto, Safe Zone Area. He dismissed this message and decided to look at his gear, observing he noticed that he had a STG-44 this surprised him since it was an old relic of war put into an advance game, he slung it over his shoulder. Ready to go exploring he begun to walk around Mirmesto wanting to know every inch of this place he took his first step forward in this brand new world.
Click here to join my role plays:
None at this moment.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:32 am

AceGamerKing

Anthony got home after another day in the hell called school. "People are assholes!" He said aloud to himself. He got home earlier than anyone: his parents or younger brother, so he tries to enjoy what solitude he could. But then he remembered: Anarchy.

Hopping over to his desk where the headgear sat, he checked the progress on the download. Like fate, he watched the final percent tick away and smiled. He placed the helmet on his head and initiated the game.

Within moments, he was in the game. The first thing he did was activate Adrenaline Mode, something he had heard about on a site a few days back. It made the game better. The next thing was checking the inventory, finding a suit of EOD armor and heavy weapons. A wicked grin crossed his face as he donned the armor, strapped the sawed-off to his lower back, and the other weapons crossing his back on slings. He made sure to get enough lift for this.

Now... where to go? he thought to himself. I'll just wander for a bit, then fight some shit. And he did just that: start traversing the district of Mirmesto.

Kuno1-Sama
Sarah had played sick. Well, not exactly played. She WAS in fact sick, but it was also coincidentally on the same day as a major game release.

What could possibly go wrong?

She woke up at a time appropriate for a weekend, except today was Tuesday (because EVERY game releases on Tuesday) and she was so hyped to start playing. Sarah took a shower while she waited, letting the water wake her body up as much as her mind. She dried and returned to her room, anxious to see the download's progress. She dejectedly messed around on her phone while she waited, sure to deactivate/unplug anything else dealing with the Internet to accelerate the process.

When the download was finally done, Sarah hurriedly placed the headgear on and initiated the program. She spawned in Mirmesto near the Padded Luxury, and checked her equipment. A silenced carbine, silenced handgun, and a blade. Perfect. She walked inside the Luxury to admire the graphics and look for gear that wasn't starter. I can hardly wait! She said to herself.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:05 am

Ulrica opened the door to her school dorm room and walked in, in her school uniform which was made up of a black dress shirt, coat, and skirt. She set her book bag on her desk and sighed relieved, "Finally, another day of worthless torment over with, now I can finally try out that new game." She whispered to herself softly and began undressing. She hung up her uniform and put on a pair of short shorts and a low cut tank top. Comfortable for delving in to virtual reality for hours on end. She then put on her virtual reality visor and laid down flat on her back on to her bed. Jenn adjusted herself and got comfortable before turning on her visor then pulled over a touchpad that was wirelessly connected to the visor and input her username and password which began the startup cycle. She soon closed her eyes and felt herself slowly slip in to the game..

Ulrica opened her eyes, finding herself standing in a town square filled with other players and noticed that she wasn't in combat gear but rather a civilian look. Her black and grey camouflage pants and a large jacket that one might see a mobster from the '20s wear along with combat boots and fingerless gloves. She pulled her jacket forward and looked down to see she was also wearing a low cut tank cop, and that strangely enough, her tattoos had even transferred through on to her avatar. Ulrica shrugged and opened her interface then opened the settings menu to switch to the "adrenaline mode". She then opened her inventory and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and placed it between her lips before taking out a lighter and lighting it up. She put the pack and lighter away and took a drag of the cigarette. She then looked around for any indications of where she might be, then noticed a sign that said "Mirmesto". "Wonder what I should do first." She said to herself aloud before walking aimlessly through the streets, familiarizing herself with the district.
Last edited by Ulvenes on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

The Unites State-Of-Minds
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unites State-Of-Minds » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:14 am

Sicarius

Daniel gazed longingly at the VR-Gear upon his desk, almost in disbelief that it was truly there. The device was worthy of veneration, giving one the ability of complete escape from the mediocrity of life. Sure, you might starve if you don't stop to eat every now and then, but provided you ate in game you wouldn't feel the gnawing hunger as your body wasted away. Such things were of minor concern though, for now the ability to leave life behind for a world designed to entertain the inhabitants was planted upon his desk. Unable to bear the wait any longer, he placed the helmet upon his head as he laying himself upon his bed as he fired the VR-Gear up.

His vision flashed pure white for a moment as seemingly random lines of text flickered on and off before displaying a login screen.
Welcome to A.N.O. - Enter?

He had already input all his information, so all that was left was this single selection. The fact that no option other then enter was present brought a smile to his face, as if he would have chosen anything else at this point.

Selecting yes, his eyes were assaulted the bright view of District 500. Sunlight streamed through the cloudy sky, creating a patchwork of shade and sun over the cityscape, a view he found rather pleasant. Opening the menu interface, he took a cursory glance through his inventory, which had been dispensed at random to him. Equipping one of the weapons from his inventory he realized that the heft of the weapon felt surprisingly good, but seemed to draw some stares from passerby. Looking down at himself he found that his attire seemed ill suited to keep equipped weapons out of view. After a moment of thought he set off in a random direction, a smile across his face.

"I think I'll be needing a coat....."

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:10 pm

Terremor

The bedroom light shone off the VR gear like an angelic beam, it seemed to be telling Mori that the VR gear was a sign... a sign of the future. Curiosity getting the better of him, he fitted it; it was perched awkwardly upon his head and thus uncomfortable. After a few moments of confusion, he placed in the VR gear into a much more comfortable and normal position, and then... nothing. Was it broken? Nah, turns out he hadn't plugged it in, soon after this embarrassing little episode, he plugged it in and immediately began seeing weird and magical things.

Many beams of light flew across his eyes like shooting stars, until these beams combined to make a bright white screen, Mori momentarily screwed up his eyes before realising that this was actually the loading menu asking if he wanted to enter. With no hesitation, he imputed his username and password before finding himself in a strange sunny place.

"Mirmesto?... What the fu-" Mori's thoughts were cut off when he noticed the menu. He had all his weaponry on here, this intrigued him. Taking the Leiomano from his inventory, he clipped it onto his pants and decided to leave it there. It made constant scrapping sounds against the rough fabric of his cargo pants.

"Well... I guess I better look around" Mori said softly to himself.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:22 pm

Sab

The environment was just so mindblowing for Sab. Her eyes darted from one NPC to another, then up towards a towering skyscraper. It looked and felt like real life. Too real, in her opinion. I could practically live in this world. She could easily tell the players from the NPCs, as the former were toting weapons ranging from machetes to crossbows to longarms like hers. Keeping a steady pace, hands in her pockets, she silently observed each boy that passed around her, judging them through their appearance. Nearly all were too ugly or had a dead brain when it came to designing their avatar.

Sab really had no where to go. She planned to explore all day, just walk around and gaze at the wonderful VR city. She then noticed that most of the players she had seen all seemed to be going in one direction. Shrugging she decided to follow them.

Rounding the next street, she looked ahead speechless as a huge apartment complex sprawled in front of her. A sign above the place read Padded Luxury. Sab saw a bunch of players congregating outside in groups and clusters, laughing, arguing, or talking. Passing through the midst of them, she caught pieces of conversations: "Fort Far Reach", "Black Jackets", "Resistance Generals", and some other things. Having read the game manual only once in real life, Sab knew some of the things she heard. She knew the Black Jackets were the bad guys she had to kill. She knew there was an Adrenaline mode, which she had no idea what it was. Finding a place to sit, she sat down and unslung her rifle, examining the barrel and polymer stock. The only reason she chose a sniper setup was because she didn't want to get up close and personal and to reflect her RL excellent eyesight. Opening her menu, she checked to see how much money she had. Not much, she thought. Standing up, she decided to go see what was inside the Padded Luxury.

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:24 pm

KingCedric
(Club) None

Cedric passed through the crumbling archways that led to the lower tier of Mirmesto. A notification went off: Warning! You have left the Safe Zone! Cedric grinned to himself, his hands tightening on his AKMS, ever ready to kill his prey. POP! POP! POP! POP! The four shots all missed the feral dog he was aiming at. "Fuck!" he screamed at the frothing animal, which had retreated behind a pile of rubble.

Cedric flipped on the automatic function of the weapon and sprinted over the rubble, firing at the dirt and slabs of concrete. The bullets pinged off of the pile. Cedric stopped firing only to jump over the rubble and whip around to finish the bastard. Cedric lightly pressed on the trigger, took aim, and... The dog wasn't there.

Cedric narrowed his eyes, examined his surroundings, and checked his Personal Radar.

Nothing.

Cedric sighed, and checked his clock. Only 10 more minutes left. Better make some connections to come back to.

Nero Young
(Club) None

Nero waltzed into the Padded Luxury. The first level was low tier merchants, selling cheap necessities such as MREs, Stimpaks, other food items. There was also quite a few bars, strip clubs (censored if you were younger than 18), as well as a few of the lower Club Houses. Nero checked his inventory, deciding that he didn't need to join a Club any time soon, he slowly walked towards the elevators to the second level: Major Club Houses and higher end merchants.
Last edited by The BaRen on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:37 pm

The BaRen wrote:Nero Young

Nero waltzed into the Padded Luxury. The first level was low tier merchants, selling cheap necessities such as MREs, Stimpaks, other food items. There was also quite a few bars, strip clubs (censored if you were younger than 18), as well as a few of the lower Club Houses. Nero checked his inventory, deciding that he didn't need to join a Club any time soon, he slowly walked towards the elevators to the second level: Major Club Houses and higher end merchants.

Kuno

Kuno entered the Luxury and was amazed. Despite most of ANO being dilapidated and rundown, the Luxury was just that. Many NPCs and Club recruiters stood around the room that the Writer cannot describe because the OP hasn't done it yet, attracting players with exotic gear and tempting offers. She didn't approach any, but walked to the elevator in the back and entered with some random guy. She read online that there was better loot and more important Club recruiters upstairs, so that's what she did.

Not one to be totally rude, she turned to the guy and gave a terse wave and a short "Hi."
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:39 pm

Terremor

Mori walked past Sab, that was a damn good sniper rifle she had. His vermillion hair reached down to his shoulders, and was... strangely spiked... everywhere on his head. After a few moments, he put his Leiomano away and was about to close the menu when something caught his eye. 'Adrenaline Mode?' thought Mori, before activating it curiously. Turning his attention to the area itself, he looked around in surprise... there was a huge complex of buildings just less than a few 100 metres away, it looked all new and futuristic. He knew, he had to check out that place.

All the players seemed to be discussing 'Black Jackets' which as covered were the bad guys... apparently. If they were the bad guys, then why was there a club called the 'White Jackets?' Mori pondered this, before growing bored and deciding to check out the vast array of shops, arcades, and meeting areas, where he could hopefully find a group of friendly individuals to team up with for a while.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:49 pm

West Suburbia wrote:Sab

The environment was just so mindblowing for Sab. Her eyes darted from one NPC to another, then up towards a towering skyscraper. It looked and felt like real life. Too real, in her opinion. I could practically live in this world. She could easily tell the players from the NPCs, as the former were toting weapons ranging from machetes to crossbows to longarms like hers. Keeping a steady pace, hands in her pockets, she silently observed each boy that passed around her, judging them through their appearance. Nearly all were too ugly or had a dead brain when it came to designing their avatar.

Sab really had no where to go. She planned to explore all day, just walk around and gaze at the wonderful VR city. She then noticed that most of the players she had seen all seemed to be going in one direction. Shrugging she decided to follow them.

Rounding the next street, she looked ahead speechless as a huge apartment complex sprawled in front of her. A sign above the place read Padded Luxury. Sab saw a bunch of players congregating outside in groups and clusters, laughing, arguing, or talking. Passing through the midst of them, she caught pieces of conversations: "Fort Far Reach", "Black Jackets", "Resistance Generals", and some other things. Having read the game manual only once in real life, Sab knew some of the things she heard. She knew the Black Jackets were the bad guys she had to kill. She knew there was an Adrenaline mode, which she had no idea what it was. Finding a place to sit, she sat down and unslung her rifle, examining the barrel and polymer stock. The only reason she chose a sniper setup was because she didn't want to get up close and personal and to reflect her RL excellent eyesight. Opening her menu, she checked to see how much money she had. Not much, she thought. Standing up, she decided to go see what was inside the Padded Luxury.

Ace

After exploring the alleys of Mirmesto, Ace made his way to the Padded Luxury. It was an epic building, built like an executive tower for a company. He saw some girl with a sniper rifle inside, and decided to at least try to make some friends. He walked up and put his hand on her shoulder. "Wassup? I'm looking for anyone to party up with. You interested?" He didn't intend to sound like a prick, but it may have turned out like that.

Austro Hungarian
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Austro Hungarian » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:53 pm

David

David walked around the Mirmesto for about ten minutes looking to discover what might be hiding in this district, he came across a sign that read Padded Luxury. He remembered reading in a magazine that the Padded Luxury is one of the main places to find weapons,support items, and information, he entered wanting to familiarize him self with this place he had to know where to go the next time he visited. He saw a food vendor, and wondered how food would taste in game before heading over there he checked his inventory to see if he has any cash and found what he was looking for, ANO called it "Byts." Deciding not to spend it he took a seat on the bench and to begin thinking about what to do first.
Last edited by Austro Hungarian on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click here to join my role plays:
None at this moment.

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:19 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:

Kuno

Kuno entered the Luxury and was amazed. Despite most of ANO being dilapidated and rundown, the Luxury was just that. Many NPCs and Club recruiters stood around the room that the Writer cannot describe because the OP hasn't done it yet, attracting players with exotic gear and tempting offers. She didn't approach any, but walked to the elevator in the back and entered with some random guy. She read online that there was better loot and more important Club recruiters upstairs, so that's what she did.

Not one to be totally rude, she turned to the guy and gave a terse wave and a short "Hi."

Nero Young
(Club) None

Nero gave a small wave back, but kept silent. Not to mention that the wave would suffice with almost anyone, but he was extremely insecure about the Steven Hawkings robot voice the game always gave him.

So, for the 5 minute ride up to the 2nd floor, Nero predicted very uncomfortable silence. Nero leaned against the door waiting for it to open, checking the girl out.

Marie wandered through Mirmesto, hearing the drift of conversation. "Hey, did you hear? G-Men have already raided Far Reach. Yeah, I know!"

"Yup. Right there, dropped him as soon as Olaf went through the archway. That damn camper. We got him back. Chucked a firebomb at his position."

Marie smiled to herself, so deep into eavesdropping she didn't see the person in front of her.

Ulvenes wrote:snip

"Ow," she said, rubbing her ass from falling to the ground. "Sorry, didn't see you there."

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

The Unites State-Of-Minds
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unites State-Of-Minds » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:44 pm

The BaRen wrote:
KingCedric
(Club) None

Cedric passed through the crumbling archways that led to the lower tier of Mirmesto. A notification went off: Warning! You have left the Safe Zone! Cedric grinned to himself, his hands tightening on his AKMS, ever ready to kill his prey. POP! POP! POP! POP! The four shots all missed the feral dog he was aiming at. "Fuck!" he screamed at the frothing animal, which had retreated behind a pile of rubble.

Cedric flipped on the automatic function of the weapon and sprinted over the rubble, firing at the dirt and slabs of concrete. The bullets pinged off of the pile. Cedric stopped firing only to jump over the rubble and whip around to finish the bastard. Cedric lightly pressed on the trigger, took aim, and... The dog wasn't there.

Cedric narrowed his eyes, examined his surroundings, and checked his Personal Radar.

Nothing.

Cedric sighed, and checked his clock. Only 10 more minutes left. Better make some connections to come back to.

Sicarius

Daniel strode confidently down the road, he hadn't the slightest idea where it would take him, but he couldn't care less. He was on cloud nine just being there. Warning! You have left the Safe Zone! Daniel froze in his tracks, the words didnt register at quite as fast as the voice did within his mind and it took him a few seconds to register it as an automated warning. Then he heard gunshots, four in quick succession. Pulling the P90 of his shoulder Daniel sprinted in the direction of the shots. It was a game after all, might as well hit the ground running while the consequences were as low as they got. The shots were some distance away, but not so far as to take more then a minute of sprinting to reach, until a feral dog came barreling towards him from the direction of the shots. It managed to graze his thigh with a vicious bite as they passed each other before making a 180 and chasing after him. The shock surprised him enough not to think to turn his weapon upon the feral creature, but instead continued to run from it. Thankfully he found himself a tad faster then the beast and managed to outpace it and form a comfortable gab between them. Starting to think up a counterattack plan, he almost didnt realize as he ran past another player, the name KingCedric flashing above the players head. Thinking that two players on one mob were better odds then he could otherwise hope for he brought himself to a quick stop, said a word of greeting to the player before pointing out his feral pursuer.

"Two on one odds are better then letting the AI pick who he follows right?"

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Ulrica, acting like a wall made of stone, barely moved as she felt someone run in to the back of her. She blinked and turned around, her boots making a distinct clack against the walkway. "You really should watch where you're going." She said in a deep monotone, trying to create a rather intimidating persona. She didn't want to seem like a pushover from the get-go. She then pulled a hand out of her jacket pocket and offered her hand to help the girl up.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:47 pm

The BaRen wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Kuno

Nero Young

Nero gave a small wave back, but kept silent. Not to mention that the wave would suffice with almost anyone, but he was extremely insecure about the Steven Hawkings robot voice the game always gave him.

So, for the 5 minute ride up to the 2nd floor, Nero predicted very uncomfortable silence. Nero leaned against the door waiting for it to open, checking the girl out.

"Soo..." Kuno tried to keep the elevator from being silent. "You're a sniper?" She noticed the large rifle on his back and made an assumption.

Now that she thought about it, maybe she should make some allies? A CQC operative won't always be applicable in every situation. And a sniper was a good long-distance pairing. "Wanna party up?" She asked questioned the marksman. "I'm Kuno1-Sama, but you can call me Kuno."

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:07 pm

KingCedric
(Club) None

"Um," Cedric looked the new comer up and down, taking in the hair and the weapons strapped onto his body. "What exactly is chasi-"

Cedric saw it. "That fucking dog stole my bullets!" he shouted whipping out his rifle and firing at it. "Who are you?" he shouted over the sound of the rifle, the recoil causing his voice to vibrate just enough to make it comical.

Nero Young
(Club) None

Answer the bad ass looking girl dammit! Nero's heart yelled.

Well, he thought. Can't be silent forever. She just talked to you. Choosing the compromise, Nero (although this probably looked really rude from her end) sent her a party invite:
To: Kuno1-Sama

Would you like to join this party?

Y/N

Holy shit, this girl looks tough, Marie thought, taking her hand and making note of her username. Shadow? Okay lady, whatever floats your boat.

"Very sorry," Marie replied smiling. "I was so busy eavedropping I didn't even notice you. I'm Marie."

She winked. "Machine Gun Marie."

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Answer the bad ass looking girl dammit! Nero's heart yelled.

Well, he thought. Can't be silent forever. She just talked to you. Choosing the compromise, Nero (although this probably looked really rude from her end) sent her a party invite:
To: Kuno1-Sama

Y/N

Kuno

Kuno smiled politely and hit YES. "Um, any reason you don't want to talk to me?" The silence was actually making her nervous. Did this guy have some kind of problem or something? Was he just shy? But this was online, and people don't get shy online.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:36 pm

West Suburbia wrote:Sab

Ace

After exploring the alleys of Mirmesto, Ace made his way to the Padded Luxury. It was an epic building, built like an executive tower for a company. He saw some girl with a sniper rifle inside, and decided to at least try to make some friends. He walked up and put his hand on her shoulder. "Wassup? I'm looking for anyone to party up with. You interested?" He didn't intend to sound like a prick, but it may have turned out like that.

Sab

Immediately pivoting on her heels, Sab turned to face a guy with thick brown hair smiling. She shrugged his hand off her shoulder and threw him a glare. "Don't do that again!" she said. "You almost gave me a freaking heart attack!" Looking him over, she saw his shotguns, light machine gun, and semiautomatic grenade launcher...and the bomb suit. Who does he think he is, a one man army? And party? What the hell is that?

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:44 pm

West Suburbia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Ace

Sab

Immediately pivoting on her heels, Sab turned to face a guy with thick brown hair smiling. She shrugged his hand off her shoulder and threw him a glare. "Don't do that again!" she said. "You almost gave me a freaking heart attack!" Looking him over, she saw his shotguns, light machine gun, and semiautomatic grenade launcher...and the bomb suit. Who does he think he is, a one man army? And party? What the hell is that?

Ace

Ace recoiled with a smile. "Sorry. Didn't notice that you were focused on something. Though you didn't say no: do you want to party up?" His helmet was removed on his backpack, and both his large weapons hung on slings: the LMG on the right and "noob-tube" on the left. "I'm looking for at least one other person to go hunting in Badtown with. Are you interested?"

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:48 pm

West Suburbia wrote:
Sab

Ace

Ace recoiled with a smile. "Sorry. Didn't notice that you were focused on something. Though you didn't say no: do you want to party up?" His helmet was removed on his backpack, and both his large weapons hung on slings: the LMG on the right and "noob-tube" on the left. "I'm looking for at least one other person to go hunting in Badtown with. Are you interested?"

Sab[/b]

"Hunting? For what? Dog pelts?" Sab laughed. She had read in the manual that Badtown had wild feral dogs running through the streets. On the other hand, she did want to see if spending nearly a fifth of her skill points on ranged combat would pay off. Looking down at her rifle, she then said "Alright. I'll go with you."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:50 pm

West Suburbia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Ace

Sab

"Hunting? For what? Dog pelts?" Sab laughed. She had read in the manual that Badtown had wild feral dogs running through the streets. On the other hand, she did want to see if spending nearly a fifth of her skill points on ranged combat would pay off. Looking down at her rifle, she then said "Alright. I'll go with you."

"Not just pelts. They've got AI BlackJacks too." Ace sent her the party request notification. "Oh yeah, I'm AceGamerKing. Just call me Ace."

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:54 pm

West Suburbia wrote:
Sab

"Not just pelts. They've got AI BlackJacks too." Ace sent her the party request notification. "Oh yeah, I'm AceGamerKing. Just call me Ace."

Sab

A notification message popped up in front of Sab:

To: Sab

Y/N

She touched yes, and the notification box disappeared. "Oh, I'm Sab."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse