NATION

PASSWORD

Orbis Gangsters (IC, Invite Only)/ Sign-up

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Davincia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Car Chase

Postby Davincia » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:26 pm

The sound of sirens erupted into the air, bringing a wave of police car's after Leo and his lackeys. He decided to make this chase as interesting as possible, as Leo hated the police more than most things. Pulling a grenade of his utility belt, while letting go of the wheel for a few seconds, Leo bit off the pin of the grenade and chucked it at the nearest police car. It exploded in such a unique way. Above Leo's caravan, a helicopter was flying overhead. Inside it was a sniper, trying to shoot at the criminals below. One of Leo's henchman had their tire shot, and it was soon surrounded by a swarm of officers. He saw it as the perfect distraction, now Leo would just have to handle the rest and then get to the docks.
For: Capitalism, Conservatism, Religion (any), Israel, Capital Punishment, Democracy
Neutral: LBGT Rights, Abortion, Secularism, Libertarianism, Monarchism
Against: Institutionalized Atheism, Communism, Palestine, Fascism, Recreational Drugs

RIP Haruo Nakajima (1929-2017), Yoshio Tsuchiya (1927-2017)

Komarin
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Komarin » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:09 pm

John walks up to a ticket boot at the Grand Station where he holds the ticket master at gun point and demands a 1 way pass to Kalanes.

"Don't bother alerting authorities." I whisper to the ticket agent.
A one way pass should get me away from this. Once I am passed the Komarin-Orion border I'm free from this nightmare. It's just too bad the guy at the booth had to lose his face over it though, it's a real shame that he pressed the button. Now the real question; will I have to deal with those lazy MP's? I guess they won't know where I am before this train departs, but still, 47 miles to Kalanes; they could try and catch me at any moment on this long trip. *pulls over the hood of his jacket* I can't be found yet, not until I get to Davincia.
Partner of the LETA Trade Zone
Great War of Independence-Victory
Mississippi Civil War-Victory. Breakaway nation defeated
First Komar-Orion War-Defeat
Second Komar-Orion War-Victory
August Revolt-Citizen Victory
War of the Camellias-Victory for Sergovski Ruling Family
Third Komar-Orion War-Draw/Victory
Fourth Komar-Orion War-Victory
Civil War of 1978-Victory over breakaway
Baluchistan War-Defeat

Northern Davincia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Theft in the bank

Postby Northern Davincia » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:15 pm

Victor took a deep breath as he felt the breeze on top of the bank's roof. It was windier than what he was used to in Northern Davincia. The sun was shining brightly. Victor had already kept himself away from the cameras down below. Opening the hatch on the roof slightly, Victor peeked into the work-space below. There was a massive vault with a complex lock, yet it only had two guards. "Seems like there are no good guards anywhere." Victor laughed. While he disliked killing, it was occasionally a necessary evil. After all, all that mattered was profit. From the pubs in Northern Davincia, Victor herd stories of Ahranian gold kept in their banks. A single bar of gold would be worth at least 500,000 Logues, and probably more in international currency. He threw a smoke bomb down below, pulled out his knife, and would soon do what Victor did best.
Hoppean Libertarian, Acolyte of von Mises, Protector of Our Sacred Liberties
Economic Left/Right: 9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05
Conserative Morality wrote:"Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Hoppe."

Komarin
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Fight on the Train

Postby Komarin » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:35 pm

17 miles until Kalanes City Station.

John wakes from a nap to hear a loud cannon like sound coming from outside the train. It's a sound he knows about all too well. The sound of anchors being fired from maneuver gear. Suddenly he sees them, three MP soldiers using standard gear. Standard Gear uses swords make of a so called " Bamboo Iron" which is stronger than any other iron, it can even cut through the aluminum body of the train. Reacting on instinct, he activates his own Suppression Gear. Swords vs. Guns. This is the battle that will define John's fate.
Baluchistan War-Defeat

Davincia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Drive towards the docks

Postby Davincia » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:33 pm

The car jolted to a halt as Leo crudely parked at the docks. Walking out of the car, Leo remembered to wear his hood over his face. He walked over to one of the ferry captains, and kept his head low. "Hello there stranger!" exclaimed the captain, full of the common happy-go-lucky attitude in this part of Davincia. "Hello to you back, sailor." Leo pulled out his knife and plunged it into the old man's chest. The captain rolled over onto the dock, twitching. The docks were covered in a thick fog, as was often the case early in the Davincian morning. There would be no witnesses, for Leo was quick in the murder. The captain was holding what resembled a key, and Leo picked it up. It must be the key to one of the ferries. "Thanks, old man." Leo began to clean the knife on the strap on the key.
For: Capitalism, Conservatism, Religion (any), Israel, Capital Punishment, Democracy
Against: Institutionalized Atheism, Communism, Palestine, Fascism, Recreational Drugs

Venhalmuj
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Venhalmuj » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:26 pm

BANG! Abbaranni discharges the firearm, sending a 50 caliber hunk of metal hurtling toward the head of the grand Duke. Red liquid splatters everywhere. Staining the guests expensive clothes, and tarnishing the beautiful silk runner upon the table. People where silent for a second, then began to scream. ''I got him, I finally did it'' Abbaranni thought. He peered over the railing, at the area where the duke was sitting. He was no longer there, and across the seat of the chair was fine sprinkles of glass. He then looked at the coaster in front of the Dukes seat. On top, was simply a stem of a wine glass that had shattered. ''I shot his wine'' Abbaranni muttered in disbelieve. " I shot... his wine''. Abbaranni was dumbfounded at the though that he had wasted his only chance to kill the duke, on a wine glass. Abbarnni then heard a loud''click''. He whirled around, and was starring down the barrel of a 45 magnum. The man holding it was muscular, and adorned a Venhalmujian military uniform. ''Drop your weapon or I will gladly put an ounce of led through your skull'', the man stated aggressively. Abbaranni dropped the weapon, and a syringe was plunged into his neck. The last words he heard where: ''sweet dreams''.

Komarin
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Komarin » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:13 pm

John climbs up out of the train car and slowly move his way up to the front. He will have the advantage because Standard Gear needs a place to anchor on to. The front of the train allows John to put up a defense against the MP. One of the MP soldier shoots an anchor straight at John. "Shit!" John narrowly avoids an anchor in the neck. He brings up one of his suppression guns and pulls the trigger. His bullet hits the red-headed soldiers gas tank. It bursts apart, sending him spinning out of control and finally crashing into the side of the cave. The other two continue to move after John, completely ignoring their fallen comrade. "Plan backfired, thought they would stop to get him." John jumps into action, firing off an anchor to engage the MP
Baluchistan War-Defeat

Davincia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Calm before the storm

Postby Davincia » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:12 am

Even as the boat was going through the water, the fog was still thick. The strange mist forced Leo to readjust his mask. "This better be worth it. Normally I leave less of a trace." Leo scorned himself. Leaving the boat to drift by itself, the old mercenary sat down and began to clean his shotgun. It was strangely rusty. He hated it when a good gun lost value because of rust. But then a strange buzz sound filled the air. Only one thing could make such a noise, and Leo knew what it was. A helicopter. "Looks like this won't be so boring."

Northern Davincia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Getting away

Postby Northern Davincia » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:15 am

The two guards next to the vault collapsed once Victor plunged the blade into their backs. The sound of gunfire filled the room, and screaming more so. No one could possibly get a good aim on Victor, as he remained shrouded in the smoke. Walking over to the vault door, the master thief thought of a plan. He sent his blade into the control panel next to the vault, subsequently opening the first door. "That's funny. Ahranians actually do plan ahead." Victor laughed. Again, using the knife, he instead chose to cut the wires of the second door. Somehow, it opened fairly quickly. The bank's sirens drowned out everything else. Victor knew he had to act fast, or else he'd be caught. Swiping one of the gold bars, and carrying it like a child's toy, Victor ran through to the back exit. He had just pulled off the easiest heist yet.
Conserative Morality wrote:"Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Hoppe."

Ahrana
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ahrana » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:09 pm

I withdraw my person in this thread.

Venhalmuj
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Venhalmuj » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:14 pm

It was dark inside the satchel, but Abbarnni couldn't care less. Whatever that guard had injected him with had knocked him out cold. He now had a throbbing headache. The zipper of the satchel then opened, reveling the dashing (uninjured) face of Nebbacarri Tinemild. ''Hello Abe'' Tinemild said in a snobby voice. ''That was a very expensive glass of wine you shoot, not to mention the hideous stain I have received on my collar.'' ''What was that serum they injected me with?'' Abbaranni could barely choke out a word. ''Don't worry, gosh. Vets have been using it for years'' Tinemild chuckled a bit, then became serious. ''I have someone that would like to speak to you, my closest friend in fact'' Jason katoa stepped into the room, still weeping. ''I think I should leave you two alone for now'' Nebbacari said. The Duke then briskly walked out the door, closing and locking it behind him. ''What do you want Jason?'' Abbaranni stated. ''I would l-like it... if y-you would be so kind.. as t-to help me find... my d-daughter.'' Jason began to uncontrollably weep out load. ''So, this is what you where so bummed about all the occasions I saw you tonight.'' Abarrani said arrogantly (although it was forced; he still had a horrible headache). ''P-please help me... I l-love her.'' ''Fine then, I will hunt down her assailant, for a price...
Last edited by Venhalmuj on Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Davincia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Out of Davincia

Postby Davincia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:24 pm

The boat was set to swim away from the shore, in any direction. It didn't matter. Leo grabbed his shotgun off his back, and pumped it. He fired a warning shot at the helicopter. "You let me go, and I let you live!" Leo shouted to the pilots above. The microphone in his mask would have made it impossible to not hear. The co-pilot began to fire sniper shots from the chopper, hitting the deck around Leo. "Ooh, someone's acting brave!" Leo aimed his shotgun as the helicopter flew closer to the boat. A wave crashed along the deck, forcing Leo to fall onto the control panel. The boat began to increase speed. He fired another shot accidentally, which missed. It was difficult to maintain balance as the ocean's waves became higher and higher. The pilots had no choice but to turn back. Little did Leo know he had forced his boat into a storm. Rain fell across his mask as the helicopter disappeared from sight. A bitter feeling of disappointment came unto him. Suddenly, there was a ringing sound on the deck. It was Leo's phone, which had fallen on the deck. He picked it up and answered it. "Hello." Leo was sure to make it sound as bitter as possible. "This is your employer, Premier Sozin. I'm afraid I have to cancel your current contract. However, that doesn't mean I'll be removing our deal. For an extra $100,000, we can change your target." Sozin spoke as if greatly humored. "This is unsual. Hit-men prefer finishing their contracts." He was enraged that the deal was changed after all this effort. "Don't worry. There is a man in Venhalmuj who has been causing a ruckus. I'd like him dead; I'll be emailing you the details." Sozin explained. Some relief was given to Leo. "Okay then. But I want my money either way."

Komarin
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

One Step Closer.

Postby Komarin » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:38 pm

The electro train passes by a light center. Blood is splattered on the train car. John stands between the bodies of the two MP soldiers; both with their brains blown out. Smoke emerges from his gun barrel. "The hard part is knowing that they didn't have to die in such a manner. Damn, my gas is down to 37%. I need to get more, and soon." John walks back to the ceiling door on the train and climbs back into the car. 3 MP's dead, 1 bi-standard with no face. 20 minutes away from Kalanes City. (Internal Monologue) I'm free from being put on the execution stage in Kharkov; but I have left so many dead that I believe they will still look for me. The next part for me is getting on a plane to Davincia. However, I need to steal some gas tanks from a military outpost or I won't have the advantage of speed.
Baluchistan War-Defeat

Northern Davincia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Out of sight

Postby Northern Davincia » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Victor ran across the rooftops of buildings, using his intense stealth training to evade the cops that surrounded the bank. He grinned like the devil. Not only did Victor pull off one of the greatest thefts on Orbis with little effort, he also did it with no outside help. Throughout all of Victor's brutal career, he despised working with other thieves. For obvious reasons, they couldn't be trusted. He looked up at the sky, watching a dark cloud float overhead. No doubt a storm was coming. Victor leaped down from the fire escape on the side of an apartment building, landing next to a newspaper bin. Plucking one away from the young man that was selling it, Victor flipped it open and read on. "Davincia plagued by a hurricane!" was the headline. He thought it amusing. After all, Davincia only went through hurricanes during times of bad luck.

Davincia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Seas of fire

Postby Davincia » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:43 pm

He had barely survived the storm. Laying down on the deck, exhausted, Leo began to reminisce. From the stories told at Davincian pubs, much of Venhalmuj was worthless desert. It wasn't very surprising. But what was strange is that Leo's new target wasn't worth much to any Davincian he could think of, northern or not. As he was contemplating on what to do in the middle of the ocean, Leo saw a larger ship in the distance. It looked like a ship that would go and catch crabs. It was fairly large. Leo figured it would be prefect for a trip to Venhalmuj. He shuffled through a little box next to the steering wheel, and fired it. Slowly but surely, the other ship began to change direction. Leo looked out and saw that the sky was dry, but grey. Any other man would have turned back from such an ominous sight. After what seemed like an eternity, it finally reached Leo's boat. He threw a board onto their rail and ran up. There was enough ammunition to convince the others to get off Leo's new mode of transportation.

New Reserka
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Reserka » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Criminal's name: Higer “Reserka” Born
Criminal's nationality: former Reserkian. Davinian
Criminal's age: 32
Type of criminal: Mass murderer
Appearance: none
Brief History: Born and raised as a Reserkian, Higer loved playing in the toxic fields of his home province as a kid. But after the 30 Min War he was sent to Davincia and his parents were “accidentally” sent to North Davincia. They were so poor they couldn’t afford to go back. So Higer was sent to an Foster home. He kept moving from foster home to foster home. So one night when he was 19 he murdered his foster parents and their kids. And since then he is on killing spree killing Davincian officials and randoms people.

Northern Davincia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

As the RP manager

Postby Northern Davincia » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:01 pm

New Reserka wrote:Criminal's name: Higer “Reserka” Born
Criminal's nationality: former Reserkian. Davinian
Criminal's age: 32
Type of criminal: Mass murderer
Appearance: none
Brief History: Born and raised as a Reserkian, Higer loved playing in the toxic fields of his home province as a kid. But after the 30 Min War he was sent to Davincia and his parents were “accidentally” sent to North Davincia. They were so poor they couldn’t afford to go back. So Higer was sent to an Foster home. He kept moving from foster home to foster home. So one night when he was 19 he murdered his foster parents and their kids. And since then he is on killing spree killing Davincian officials and randoms people.

In Soviet Northern Davincia, murder mass you!

But accepted, just try to keep the mass-murdering logical.

Venhalmuj
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Venhalmuj » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:23 pm

The price was agreed on. It was to be 1,000 Whynns per week of search. Jason had told Abbaranni the entire story. ''My family was on a vacation in Davincia. It is a very beutiful country... and, well we stayed at a hotel on the water. About five kilometers from the Reserkan boarder. Our entourage of guards told us that the hotel was in too unstable of an area. We chose it anyway.'' Jason seemed rather content for now. ''C'mon J, tell me the rest of your problem quick, I need to get on my way'' Abaranni hurried. ''Ok!..ok, I will finish. Well, we went to the beach. It was a nice day out. suddonly, this convoy of Reserkan police vans thundered down the coast. They where perusing a man in a cloak. He grabbed my daughter, and held a knife to her throat. The vans skidded to a halt, and officers emerged from their doors. ''If you don't get in those vehicles and turn around right now, he shouted, I will make this girl's neck bleed like a faucet! The officers backed up, got in their vehicles, and rode off back into Reserka. The cloaked man then threatened our few guards, and was able to make off with our daughter and a Venhalmujian-made military Jeep.'' Jason began to weep once more. '' '' looks like I will need to start in the Island of Papua'' Abbaranni Vitalli said cheerfully. ''B-be careful, pirates lurk in the waters between the Cape Somaliland port and the port in Papua!'' Jason urged. ''Oh, you have know idea what horrible things are in those waters Abbaranni explained, I have far greater things to fear than pirates Mr. President''...
Last edited by Venhalmuj on Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Northern Davincia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Streets

Postby Northern Davincia » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:24 pm

The thief tossed the newspaper upon the ground after finishing it. Rain began to drizzle down, and the crowds on the street swarmed into the nearest buildings. All but Victor, who simply raised his hood. He walked over to a parking meter. Agitated, Victor slammed his elbow onto the meter and coins came flooding out. As the streets were empty, it was unlikely any police saw him. His arms reached for the coins of the highest worth. After having his fill, Victor went over to the other side of the street and got into the nearest taxi. "Take me to the airport, drone." he barked at the driver. Sitting down, Victor listened closely to the radio. It was a broadcast from Premier Sozin. "With the utmost of regret, we now inform the world that the socialist state of Ahrana has fallen." Sozin was speaking in a report to the I.C.L. Victor was absolutely stunned. If Ahrana had fallen, that now meant he was in I.C.L.-occupied territory. That would also mean the gold he stole was practically worthless. The taxi driver looked back to the thief with suspicion. Now that Victor had pulled off a pointless crime now, that could only show that he needed to make up for his foolishness. Victor would need to find a bigger target.

Komarin
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Outpost Bunker #32

Postby Komarin » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:00 pm

John walks up the long stairway from the underground city. The sudden bright light blinds him. The surface is bustling with people; people that have been against Komarin ever since it's independence. John picks up a map from a street vendor and begins searching for any military building. As he scans through, he finds one that is close by. John keeps his suppression gear concealed within this coat, and follows the road to the outpost named Bunker #32, and without a doubt, John knows that this will not be so easy. About 18 soldiers on guard around the bunker, all equipped with standard gear. Having only 37% gas left, he comes up with a plan to only grab what he needs and quickly get out. John raises his right suppression gun, aims at the head of the leader of the group. There is a loud bang and the leader falls to the ground, half of the left side of his face is gone from the shot. People on the street scream in panic and run for cover. John fires another shot, hitting a second soldier in the chest. The others take to the building roofs with their standard gear. Now the real battle starts.
Baluchistan War-Defeat

Venhalmuj
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Venhalmuj » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:58 am

Abbaranni's helicopter landed in Portis son Almuj, the largest port in the country. The flight had only taken about five minutes from the administrative district to here. He stepped out, reviling before him a vast array of docked ships. From small fishing skiffs, to titanic cargo barges. This port was absolutely booming. ''That boat is yours'' bellowed Cornelius Mattar over the calming blades of the helicopter. He had accompanied Abbaranni here for his briefing. Cornelius then pointed to a small Yacht. Only about 100 feet long, it was no battleship, but it would be enough to get to Papua in about 4 days. ''Am I just going alone''? puzzled Abbaranni. ''Why yes of course you are, we can actually afford to lose you'' stated Cornelius. The Duxprimus-Ministratti then reached into the helicopter and got a heavy sniper, shotgun, and an m4. ''I threw the shotgun in with your confiscated weapons because you will probably need it. I mean there is no ammo, but you can make ends meet right?'' '' Yeah '' Abbarani said blankly, ''of course''. ''That's the spirit! now go get Jason's daughter back so I can stop slipping on his tears when I walk past his office, capiche?'' Cornilius then got back into the chopper, and started his lift-off. '' Well you just ruined being cool for everyone '' thought Abbaranni. Abbaranni Vettali picked up the firearms, and climbed aboard the Yacht. ''What the hell have I gotten myself into'' sighed Abbaranni. He then started the propellers, and got going on his way.
Last edited by Venhalmuj on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Davincia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Ocean unforgiving

Postby Davincia » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:47 pm

For the people that wouldn't cooperate with him, Leo made sure the sharks nearby wouldn't go hungry. The others left off the ship in lifeboats. "That's about it. Fools." Leo went below decks, and into the kitchen. There he found a bottle of rum that would keep him happy on his way to Venhalmuj. He sat down in the crew cafeteria and began to read the map that was given by the previous captain. "This trip is going to take weeks with this kind of boat!" Leo threw the emptied bottle at the wall, shattering it completely. "Whoever this Sozin guy wants me to kill must be something special." he calmed down slightly and tried to think of a better plan. The money on his target's head was extreme, though Leo didn't even know his name. How could he possibly find this man in a country that was one of the most massive on Orbis?

Venhalmuj
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Venhalmuj » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:25 pm

The spray of the sea, the unchallenged sun beating down, and the calm feeling that being on a boat gives you. This was the life. Before the war that tore his career apart. He would sail from his Nile Villa, down the Rymek, to Almuj. Here, he would enjoy a nice relaxing day on the town. Now... now it was different. He was sailing in an unfamiliar boat, in unfamiliar waters, and under an eerily familiar flag. He was not used to being told what to do, nor did he listen if such were to occur. He had a spoiled life, a lavish life of a military commander and strategists. It was all taken away from him by that Damn Duke. ''I'm sure even Cornelius would have felt bad for me if I had not murdered Centurion Makarra Sevarahj, but not Tinemild. He just had to honor that poser for all my hard work'' Abbaranni sighed. ''Let's just hope I can get this over with so I have relevance to beg a pardoning''. Abbaranni Vettali got up from the captain's chair and strained his eyes to the endless blue of the ocean. He could barely make out the silhouette of a crab fishing boat on the horizon.
Last edited by Venhalmuj on Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Davincia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Call on the boat

Postby Davincia » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Venhalmuj wrote:The spray of the sea, the unchallenged sun beating down, and the calm feeling that being on a boat gives you. This was the life. Before the war that tore his career apart. He would sail from his Nile Villa, down the Rymek, to Almuj. Here, he would enjoy a nice relaxing day on the town. Now... now it was different. He was sailing in an unfamiliar boat, in unfamiliar waters, and under an eerily familiar flag. He was not used to being told what to do, nor did he listen if such were to occur. He had a spoiled life, a lavish life of a military commander and strategists. It was all taken away from him by that Damn Duke. ''I'm sure even Cornelius would have felt bad for me if I had not murdered Centurion Makarra Sevarahj, but not Tinemild. He just had to honor that poser for all my hard work'' Abbaranni sighed. ''Let's just hope I can get this over with so I have relevance to beg a pardoning''. Abbaranni Vettali got up from the captain's chair and strained his eyes to the endless blue of the ocean. He could barely make out the silhouette of a crab fishing boat on the horizon.

A strange humming noise was coming from the deck above. Leo ran up the steps, expecting the worst. But to his surprise, there was nothing there. "What was that sound?" Leo questioned angrily. He heard the noise again. This time, Leo learned that it was nothing more than the hum of his own phone. Picking it up and answering, it was once again that fool Sozin. "My sources have been tracking both you and your target, Leo. He might be in your area. I'll send a photograph right now." the photo came through, showing what looked like a rather average man in a military uniform. Leo coughed from his mask at the sight. "His name is Abbaranni Vettali, a well-known mass murderer and assassin. A thorn in my side, no less." Sozin's voice was becoming static. "This Abbranni fool is supposed to be in this area?! There's nothing but OCEAN for miles out here!" Leo was enraged. He looked out to the horizon, and saw another ship. He began to wonder if Sozin was telling the truth. Slamming his cell phone closed, Leo turned to the steering wheel (shotgun on his back and sword in hand) and turned towards this mystery ship.

Komarin
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Outpost Bunker #32 Part 2

Postby Komarin » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:58 pm

John fires his left anchor into the side of a building and squeezes the gas trigger. He swings high above the buildings, pulls up his right suppression gun and fires 3 shots at a O.U. soldier. One hits the soldiers shoulder and another hits him square in the forehead. Two other Orionist's draw their swords and preform a circling maneuver. John realizes his right gun is empty and his left just jammed. There is only one weapon he has that never gets jammed or misses, his anchors. John shoots off both anchors, the left one hitting the Orionist through the neck and the right hitting the other in the abdomen. Both die almost instantly and now there are 14 left.
Baluchistan War-Defeat

PreviousNext