NATION

PASSWORD

NS City (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:36 am

Brandon was still trying to reel from the effects of Ari's "potion". Adelaide said, "Never thought she'd do the same in real life, did you?" As for the vodka bottle, it fell on an unsuspecting person below, with the vodka soaking his clothes.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:49 am

Stormwrath wrote:Brandon was still trying to reel from the effects of Ari's "potion". Adelaide said, "Never thought she'd do the same in real life, did you?" As for the vodka bottle, it fell on an unsuspecting person below, with the vodka soaking his clothes.

Brandon then kissed Adelaide on the lips.

I can't help it Adelaide. Mabye you can help me. Can you sleep with me tonight. I need someone to comfort me.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:29 am

Adelaide Silver

"Sure, I'd love to", Adelaide replied while staring at Brandon's eyes again, She can't help but look into his eyes, and Brandon can't help but look in to Adelaide's. You could say they were lost in each other's eyes. They both put on their clothes for bed; Brandon with a tank top and boxer shorts and Adelaide with a camisole and boyshorts. Just before they slept, Adelaide kissed Brandon again in the lips before saying, "Goodnight."

Jackie Bell

"Aw damn it Matthew!", exclaimed Jackie in dismay. "That was the thirtieth time!"

"I always say this, but you're never going to beat me", replied Matthew, drinking his soda.

"Nope. This time, I'll beat you. You'll see."

"I doubt that."

And Jackie once again started another round. She bought her weapons in the game while Matthew bought his. As she went to a certain corridor in the map, a flashbang exploded. Matthew's character spotted hers, and she took cover behind a stack of crates. Switching to her M9 semi-automatic pistol, she fired at Matthew's avatar. in response he equipped his H&K MP5 submachine gun and waited for Jackie's player to pop out of her hiding spot. Once she did, Matthew fired away, bagging another win for him. "Shit!", she exclaimed.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:35 am

Stormwrath wrote:Adelaide Silver

"Sure, I'd love to", Adelaide replied while staring at Brandon's eyes again, She can't help but look into his eyes, and Brandon can't help but look in to Adelaide's. You could say they were lost in each other's eyes. They both put on their clothes for bed; Brandon with a tank top and boxer shorts and Adelaide with a camisole and boyshorts. Just before they slept, Adelaide kissed Brandon again in the lips before saying, "Goodnight."

Jackie Bell

"Aw damn it Matthew!", exclaimed Jackie in dismay. "That was the thirtieth time!"

"I always say this, but you're never going to beat me", replied Matthew, drinking his soda.

"Nope. This time, I'll beat you. You'll see."

"I doubt that."

And Jackie once again started another round. She bought her weapons in the game while Matthew bought his. As she went to a certain corridor in the map, a flashbang exploded. Matthew's character spotted hers, and she took cover behind a stack of crates. Switching to her M9 semi-automatic pistol, she fired at Matthew's avatar. in response he equipped his H&K MP5 submachine gun and waited for Jackie's player to pop out of her hiding spot. Once she did, Matthew fired away, bagging another win for him. "Shit!", she exclaimed.

Adelaide. I must admit I knida like Ari. I still love you though. I don't know whether it is awkward. Mabye you two should sort it out?

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:56 am

Adelaide Silver

"After what she did to you?", she responded, sounding concerned. She knew that Ari uses potions in real life as much as in her music videos. She didn't think that it would make Brandon's thinking and perception like Matthew's; easy to fool. Hopefully the concoction that Ari made will wear off the next day or she's going to make an appalling antidote by tomorrow.

Jackie Bell

Jackie then thought of something. "Hey Matthew."

"What?"

"Wanna pull off an all-nighter?"

"Sure, as long as you don't bore me to sleep."

"Shut up and go to the Battlefield 4 multiplayer."

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:02 am

The night passed and day came. Before Adelaide woke up, Brandon changed and went up to the penthouse. Ari opened up the door for him.

Ari, I kinda like you but I also like Adelaide. Mabye you guys should sort it out the way girls sort out things.

Brandon. Just come with me.

Ari went to her bedroom.

You look tired. You wanna rest?

Sure.

He lay on the bed. The effects of the potion wore off. But Brandon still liked Ari. Ari got in the bed too and cuddled up to him.
Last edited by Somstratzka on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Adelaide woke up the next day, to find that Brandon already got up before her. "That's odd", she thought. "Oh well. Might as well call Jackie." She picked up her phone and dialed in Jackie's number. Then she waited for her to pick up.

She eventually did. "He-hello?", Jackie answered with a really tired voice.

"Whoa. What happened to you?", Adelaide asked.

"Pulled off an all-nighter again."

"With who?"

"Matthew of course. He just kept on beating me in Battlefield."

"You were on Xbox Live?"

"Yep. What have you been up to? Haven't heard from you yesterday."

"Well, I've been to some places and stuff like that."

"Addie, come on. You can tell me."

Adelaide sighed. "It's Brandon."

Jackie shrieked in excitement. "Holy shit! You're already his girlfriend and you didn't even tell me?"

"Well I..."

"That's frickin' awesome! Tell me, where did you go on your first date?"

"I-In a high class Italian restaurant in Main Street."

"Oh my god! So it's official then!"

"But then there's this other girl that likes him."

"Who?"

"Ari Grand."

"That bitch?"

"Ummm, why are you calling her a bitch?"

"Because she is. I mean, I've seen her music videos and she acts bitchy."

"She mixed in something with Brandon's vodka and then he got drunk so quickly."

"Yeaaap, don't let the jealous bombs go off."

"Wh-what? I'm not jealous."

"Mhm. Yes you are. Well, I gotta go to sleep now. I deserve it for finally beating Matthew by 5:47 in the morning."

"You really got to stop doing all-nighters."

"Hehehe. Bye!"

"Bye." And then the phone hung up. She then went to the kitchen to make herself breakfast, which for today was bacon and eggs. "Here I am", she mumbled. "A British woman and I'm making American breakfast."

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:24 am

Stormwrath wrote:Adelaide woke up the next day, to find that Brandon already got up before her. "That's odd", she thought. "Oh well. Might as well call Jackie." She picked up her phone and dialed in Jackie's number. Then she waited for her to pick up.

She eventually did. "He-hello?", Jackie answered with a really tired voice.

"Whoa. What happened to you?", Adelaide asked.

"Pulled off an all-nighter again."

"With who?"

"Matthew of course. He just kept on beating me in Battlefield."

"You were on Xbox Live?"

"Yep. What have you been up to? Haven't heard from you yesterday."

"Well, I've been to some places and stuff like that."

"Addie, come on. You can tell me."

Adelaide sighed. "It's Brandon."

Jackie shrieked in excitement. "Holy shit! You're already his girlfriend and you didn't even tell me?"

"Well I..."

"That's frickin' awesome! Tell me, where did you go on your first date?"

"I-In a high class Italian restaurant in Main Street."

"Oh my god! So it's official then!"

"But then there's this other girl that likes him."

"Who?"

"Ari Grand."

"That bitch?"

"Ummm, why are you calling her a bitch?"

"Because she is. I mean, I've seen her music videos and she acts bitchy."

"She mixed in something with Brandon's vodka and then he got drunk so quickly."

"Yeaaap, don't let the jealous bombs go off."

"Wh-what? I'm not jealous."

"Mhm. Yes you are. Well, I gotta go to sleep now. I deserve it for finally beating Matthew by 5:47 in the morning."

"You really got to stop doing all-nighters."

"Hehehe. Bye!"

"Bye." And then the phone hung up. She then went to the kitchen to make herself breakfast, which for today was bacon and eggs. "Here I am", she mumbled. "A British woman and I'm making American breakfast."

Brandon left after awhile and went down to his room. He was slightly drunk and tired. He checked his mail and then slumped on his bed. He fet bad that he had slightly betrayed Adelaide. All he wanted now was her company. He loved her dearly.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Adelaide got a phone call from Matthew as she was eating her breakfast. "Hello?"

"Hey, Addie. I just want you to know that the car dealer is offering a 2015 Ford Mustang."

"Really? how much is the car?"

"I'd say about $36,100, since I know you like the GT Premium. How much do you have?"

"I've been saving up $50,000. Why?"

"Well, go get her."

"Alright. I'll be there soon. After that, I'll head over to the race track. Wanna come?"

"After I catch up on my sleep."

"All-nighter again? Okay, bye."
Last edited by Stormwrath on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:50 am

Brandon decided to call Adelaide. Brandon was sobbing.

When Adelaide had accepted the call Brandon started saying sorry and asking her to please come over.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:10 am

Adelaide picked up the phone to answer. "Hello?"

"I'm sorry, Adelaide."

She knew it was Brandon. "Why? Why are you crying?"

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:20 am

Stormwrath wrote:Adelaide picked up the phone to answer. "Hello?"

"I'm sorry, Adelaide."

She knew it was Brandon. "Why? Why are you crying?"

That potion has just scarred my life forever. Will you come over. I don't know whether you would lie down on the bed with me. I am rather tired.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:56 am

Adelaide then said, "I might go to the car showroom soon after. The car dealer just told me I can pick up a new Mustang. You can sleep in the car if you want. The dealer's pretty far from here."

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:58 am

Brandon started to hold back tears.

Okay, let me get ready and I'll meet you outside your room in awhile.

Brandon got changed and knocked on Adelaide's door.

Ready

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:03 am

Adelaide opened the door. And she was wearing for today a leather jacket, cargo pants and combat boots. She put on her shades and said, "Let's go then."

The two went downstairs to the basement, where the cars were parked. She opened the door to the driver's seat of her Mustang while Brandon opened the passenger's side. The two got in and closed the door. She then put in the keys and started the car. The car purred smoothly, and Adelaide began driving to the car dealer's showroom, which is 16 kilometers from their apartment.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:28 am

Stormwrath wrote:Adelaide opened the door. And she was wearing for today a leather jacket, cargo pants and combat boots. She put on her shades and said, "Let's go then."

The two went downstairs to the basement, where the cars were parked. She opened the door to the driver's seat of her Mustang while Brandon opened the passenger's side. The two got in and closed the door. She then put in the keys and started the car. The car purred smoothly, and Adelaide began driving to the car dealer's showroom, which is 16 kilometers from their apartment.

Brandon fell asleep. When they reached the car dealer, Brandon asked [i]Can we stop by the Lexus showroom which is nearby. I want to buy myself the new Lexus LFA.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:15 am

"Okay, sure.", she replied. "After that let's go to the racetrack to test our new cars out for a spin." She and Brandon then exited the car. He went to the nearby Lexus dealer to pick up his car while Adelaide went to the Ford dealer.

The manager of the dealer came up to her and said, "Welcome back, Addie!"

"Hello Jackson. It's good to see you here."

"Yes, it's been a while. I kinda miss that cocky British accent of yours."

"Hehe. Good to know."

"So Addie, how may I help you?"

"I heard from Matthew that you got the 2015 Ford Mustang in here."

"Ah yes. We were one of the first to get this model. So which model?"

"I think you know it's GT Premium."

"That would be $36,125."

"Of course."

"By the way you can use the computer over there to customize it, and we'll deliver it to you in-"

"I already did that online a week ago. I just wanted to see if you have it."

He then directed Adelaide to the back of the dealer, where her new Mustang was waiting.

She marveled at her new car, which looked very sleek. Going around it, she touched the exterior of the car. This Mustang is now hers. She then checked out the interior, which had the 50th Anniversary trim. She felt the leather of the car. Clearly she was satisfied by it.

She turned to the dealer and said, "This...is...perfect. I must say, excellent work."

"That's how m'boys roll at Ford. Alright, let's make your purchase."

She followed the dealer and made her trade in. The dealer then gave the keys to the car, the user's handbook as well as the Welcome letter from the company itself. By the end of it, she drove out of the back of the car dealer with her new gray Mustang with gold trim. She then parked it just outside the Lexus showroom.
Last edited by Stormwrath on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:35 am

Brandon walked into the Lexus showroom.

Ah yes. We have been expecting Brandon. Everything is at the back. We even have the special extras you told us to add.

Good Good. I will take it now.

Here it is Brandon.

They had left it on the Lexus testing track.

Mind if I test it out.

Go Ahead and feel the passion Lexus has put in with it.

Brandon touched the key on a keypad and the engine purred to life. With that, the engine roared and Brandon was off zooming along the short rocky circuit that the Lexus showroom overlooked.

The Power, is unbelieveable.

1 minute flat.

Faster than my Krystal car I see.

The power of Lexus engineering.

Brandon drove the car out to see Adelaide's wonderful 2015 Ford Mustang. He got out of the car to see Adelaide leaning against the side of her car. Brandon leaned in to kiss her.

I say we do something dangerous. Don't worry about it, I made a deal with a friend a long time ago that if one of us won that FIFA Match, we would replace 2 cars in time. Here are the two cars. Anyway, I was thinking we race to the racetrack up north.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:19 am

Adelaide then showed a smirk on her face. "Alright, let's do it. The question right now is, who's gonna take the Krystal and the 2013 Mustang?"

Jackie came at that exact moment. "I will." She then proceeded to hug Adelaide.

"Jackie! Wanna take this bad boy of mine and race us?"

"Sure. I mean I always wanted to drive your old Mustang. And now that you got this new one..."

"By the way, is Matthew coming? 'Coz there's still the Krystal."

"Probably not."

Adelaide turned to Brandon and asked, "So who's gonna take your old car?"

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Don't worry. I have had it already preorganised with the staff at the Lexus dealer that he will sell it for me and give me the money.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:50 pm

"Alright. First one to cross the entrance wins", announced Adelaide.

"Well then, prepare to eat the dust of your old Mustang!", Jackie smirked.

The three cars lined up next to each other in the street. They all lined up near the intersection, where the traffic light was flashing red. The engines revved hard, and as the light turned green, the cars started racing.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:14 pm

Brandon's Lexus LFA sped off the line quickly. All three cars had gotten off to a great start.
Last edited by Somstratzka on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:32 am

Brandon's Lexus took the early lead, while Adelaide came in a close second and Jackie just behind her. The cars then took a hard left to the highway, where there was light traffic. They zipped through the highway at high speed until they reached an intersection. There, they turned right, nearly missing two other cars. Adelaide then took the lead from Brandon.

After travelling 276 meters they took a hard right and drove towards the downtown area. A patrol car then came by and pursued them. He then radioed in his scanner, "I am in pursuit of a red Lexus and two Mustangs; requesting 10-78."

His scanner radioed back, "All units be advised, there's a 10-80 westbound through Barry Boulevard. All units please 10-78."

Another police cruiser was nearby, and the driver radioed back, "Roger that. Heading to your 10-20 now." And the police car headed into the pursuit, and arrived in front of the racers. Seeing this, Adelaide then maneuvered her car around, nearly missing. Brandon and Jackie whizzed right past her, putting her in third place. Another police car was dispatched to the area to try to stop the race.
Last edited by Stormwrath on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:15 am

Brandon pressed a button and machine gun popped out the front to take care of a police blockade ahead. This cleared a way for Jackie as Brandon turned a sharp left taking most of the police with him. He then got out some sticky bombs and braked whilst doing a 180 turnaround and threw a sticky bomb at a police car. They exploded. He phoned Adelaide.

Phone Jackie, that racetrack race will have to wait. We might have to hide somewhere. I know a gang that hold amidnight races. I am actually part of it. You know the City Starxes. The gang responsible for most of the midnight racing against police. I am with them. We can hide out in their garages and they can change number plates to cooler looking ones if you like.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:27 am

Adelaide replied back, "All right. Let's try to shake 'em. Ready Jackie?"

"Hell yeah!", she shouted.

Adelaide then tapped a button on her touchscreen interface, and two guns appeared from within the tail lights. The guns fired at the police cars' tires, causing them to slide. Brandon took one road while the two Mustangs took the other in order to split the cops. Jackie then turned a hard right into a busy street, dodging traffic cars. The cops eventually couldn't keep up, and one of them bumped into a minivan. Another bumped into an SUV, and still another hit a taxi's rear bumper. This caused an accident, blocking the other cops from catching up to Jackie.

Meanwhile, Adelaide was about to take a hard left into a gas station. She drew the cops to the station, and then fired her rear guns at the gas station, causing a huge explosion. She then revved back into the street.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse