NATION

PASSWORD

NS City (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:10 am

After seeing only a slight loss, the mechanics of Lexus, Lamborghini and BMW decided it was acceleration problems on their new prototype hybrid Lexus, Lamborghini and BMW engine.

They made some tweakes to increase acceleration. Drive home. You did well tonight.

Viena Veida
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Viena Veida » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:12 am

Stormwrath wrote:"No", replied Adelaide while gracefully touching his cheek. "I'll go after him. I'll be at the apartment after that."

She then went back to her car and started it. She followed Hood all the way to his house in the west side of the city. As he exited his car, Adelaide saw him and said, "Wait."

He turned around. She then asked him, "I want to know; was Brandon's father killed by you?"

Hood sighed a little and said, "Guess he told you about that. I guess it can't be helped." He then invited Adelaide to sit with him in the porch. He then told his side of the story.

"I wasn't always the silent type. I was in fact, quite loud back in the day when I started street racing. I was the rookie. No one can outrun me. I kept racing and racing in the streets, beating racer after racer. It was all good. However, there was this one night. We raced along Violet Avenue and then made a sharp turn on Moderate Street. There was a convenience store about 350 meters from the intersection. I looked back to see no one catching up to me. That's when it happened. I felt something hit my car, so I stepped on the brakes and stopped. I got out of the car and saw a body that looked like a man in his 50s. I was stunned. So, I loaded him inside the car and headed for the nearest hospital I can find. I didn't care about the race anymore, just for the man's life. But when I arrived and carried him to the ER, fifteen minutes later they said he was dead on arrival."

He then opened a pack of smokes and lighted one. He continued, "I drove back to here, devastated by what just happened. Never again would I ever have the same confidence I once had. That is why I don't talk a lot anymore." He paused for a few moments. "And in that race a few moments ago, when I saw my opponent, I saw the spitting image of that man I ran over. I was a bit intimidated by your boyfriend because of what I did to his father."
Last edited by Viena Veida on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Viena Veida
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Viena Veida » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:21 am

Somstratzka wrote:After seeing only a slight loss, the mechanics of Lexus, Lamborghini and BMW decided it was acceleration problems on their new prototype hybrid Lexus, Lamborghini and BMW engine.

They made some tweakes to increase acceleration. Drive home. You did well tonight.

Matthew came up to the mechanics and said, "I can't believe my eyes. Lamborghini and BMW supporting Toyota. That's unexpected."

They turned their heads and said, "So?"

He explained, "I don't think Toyota will go ahead with this one, seeing how two car companies from another automobile group modified a car outside of their usual, ummm, stuff." He turned to Brandon and said, "What you really need is something that Lamborghini and BMW can work with; like Audi. The three companies are all owned by Volkswagen, so it's going to be a piece of cake to modify it because the parts that Audi uses are similar to BMW's or Lamborghini's."

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:40 am

Brandon really felt like talking to Hood. He had forgiven him because even though he knew it was Hood who killed his father, he carried him to hospital and really took action on what he did. He tried to save the life he took away. He called Adelaide.

Can you tell Hood to meet me at the convenience store on Moderate Street. I just want to talk with him.

On the way out Kalou told him.

Everyone has given you a nickname. Here it comes. X. Just X.

Cool.
Last edited by Somstratzka on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:05 am

Adelaide then replied, "Okay, sure." She turned to Hood and said, "My boyfriend wants to talk with you."

Hood didn't seem comfortable once he heard that, but he consented. He nodded his head, and the two went inside Adelaide's Mustang. She turned the engine on and drove to the convenience store, where Brandon was waiting. Hood stepped out of the car and stood right next to him.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:14 am

Brandon put on a straight face that didn't give hood any idea what he was going to say.

Hello Hood.

Hello Brandon.

I would prefer you call me X. Now we are ignoring all formalities.

What is X.

My new nickname.

You killed my father.

I admit for doing that.

But I forgive you because you helped him all the way after you gave him severe injuries. You tried to get him to hospital and abandoned a race many wouldn't have abandoned for anything. Hood. I forgive you. We can be friends. No need to feel bad. I just wanted to say that City Starxes and Rebel Battalion should merge into a distinct crew. Two leaders. Me and you. We'll be unstoppable. I don't know. Mabye name the crew Rebel Starxes. What do you think... pal.

Viena Veida
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Viena Veida » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 am

Hood thought for a moment and said, "You probably have to think up a better name than that." He paused for a moment to light another cigarette and then said, "What about... Omega?" He took out the cigarette from his mouth and blew out the smoke. Unfortunately, the wind started blowing so the smoke cloud floated back to his face.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:41 am

Viena Veida wrote:Hood thought for a moment and said, "You probably have to think up a better name than that." He paused for a moment to light another cigarette and then said, "What about... Omega?" He took out the cigarette from his mouth and blew out the smoke. Unfortunately, the wind started blowing so the smoke cloud floated back to his face.

Why not eh mate. I didn't name myself that. The people back there did. Anyway seriouslt. The Hood and Omega defeating other crews. It would be awesome. I am going back to headquarters. You guys want to follow me?

Brandon kissed Adelaide.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:46 am

"Actually, I have to get Hood back to his house and then go back to my apartment", said Adelaide. She looked at her watch and it says the time is 12:36 AM. As she and Hood stepped into the Mustang, she said, "See you later Brandon." They both entered the car, and she started it up again. Brandon watched as the Mustang drove off into the darkness of night.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:53 am

Brandon drove off to the headquarters. Police got on his back at Tyne Street and chased him and started firing at the car. Luckily everything was bulletproof. He got rid of them somewhere in the forests and dorve to headquarters.

Kalou, get everything new that the companies have made into this car to make it much better.

Yes X.

Call me Omega

Sure. I'll still call you Brandon sometimes.

Sure

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:47 am

Adelaide drove Hood back to his mansion. By then it was really dark. No street lights were lit on the way. No other cars were on the road, either. It was just Adelaide, Hood and the Mustang. Once they arrived, she parked in front of the house. Hood stepped out of the car, turned to her and said in a barely audible but crisp voice, "Adelaide, watch yourself." He walked up to his door and stopped for a while. He said again, "Goodnight."

She nodded, and started driving home. By 1:24 AM, she arrived at her apartment and headed to her room. She changed into her nightgown and went to bed. Now she could sleep after that high-octane race that they had. However, neither Brandon nor Hood had thought of a name of their new crew, which is composed of Rebel Battalion and City Starxes members.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Brandon slept well that night. When he woke up the day was already in full swing. The morning traffic jam had already started. He started playing some video games and decided to call Adelaide at a later time. After all, she might still be sleeping.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:35 am

Adelaide woke up, and checked her clock beside her bed. It was already 8:48 AM. She then got out of bed and made her breakfast. As she then was eating, she got a call from Matthew. "Hello?"

"Hey Addie! Wanna go to the shooting range?"

"Ummmm..."

"Great! I have just installed a new holographic target system there. It's still in the works but wanna test it out?"

"I...."

"Sweet! See you at 10:30! Bye!"

"Uh....." And the phone hung up. After finishing her breakfast, she took a shower, changed into her clothes, got her pistol and headed downstairs to the basement. She then drove to the shooting range which was also up north.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:59 am

Brandon called Adelaide.

Adelaide, you okay. I just wanted to check after last night.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:19 am

Her phone was connected to the car through a detachable cover, so that she can keep driving. She answered Brandon's call by tapping on it. When he asked if she was alright, she replied, "I'm good. By the way, How was your discussion with Hood?"

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:39 pm

Oh good good. Where you off to. I'm bored here at home with nothing to do.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:22 pm

OOC: Seriously, no one-liners.

IC: She then replied, "I'm heading over to the shooting range that Matthew is managing. He said he has just installed a new holographic target system and he wants me to test it out. You don't have to come but if you want to that's fine."

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:57 pm

Sure I'll come. I'll shoot down all the targets with my mini machine gun. Brandon got dressed ina T-Shirt and Jeans and drove off to the shooting range. He stopped by the mall to get some mints.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:55 pm

She eventually arrived at the shooting range, and saw Matthew with his levitating robotic creation, U-Dot. She then stepped out of the car and walked up to Matthew. "So, where is this hologram target range?"

He then said to her, "You're just in time! This way." He directed Adelaide over to where it was, and it was located in a certain old hangar. She picked out a gun, which was the FN P90. She then went over to the range, aimed and quickly fired. She shot all of the targets, which disappeared after contact with her bullet. Matthew said that this system is pretty convenient for him, as he doesn't anymore have to replace the targets every once in a while.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:43 am

Brandon drove up to the shooting range to find a boy and Adelaide shooting bullets at targets. He got out a new assault rifle he had aquired from City Starxes base earlier in the 'weapon ransacking' before moving to the new base. He hit a bullseye from where his car was. This scared the hell out of the boy and Adelaide.

Sorry, just testing out these holographic targets.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:54 am

Adelaide turned around and saw Brandon fire his assault rifle from where his car was, 857 meters from the target. She called him and said, "Hey! You should see Matthew's shooting! He's quite accurate."

Matthew then said to Adelaide, "Aw shucks. You don't have to-"

She said, "Brandon, he can shoot a target from a kilometer away using his pistol."

Matthew replied, "Okay seriously? You're putting me in a-"

Adelaide interrupted again. "Oh you'll be fine. Just shoot from where you were last time that you did it."

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:58 am

I'll try that with a pistol too. We'll have a friendly challenge shall we. How about for a bottle of vodka or any other alcohol you want. Do we have a deal? If you don't want to do it, you don't have to. I thought it would be interesting.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:08 am

Matthew then readied his pistol and shot a bullseye without even thinking. "Okay, sure."

Adelaide then said, "Then it's settled. You will shoot the targets from the hill up there, two and a half kilometers away. Shoot all of the targets as quickly as possible. The one with the fastest time and most accurate shots wins. Good luck lads."

And so Adelaide, Brandon and Matthew got in a truck and drove to the top of the hill. Matthew of course, brought along U-Dot to analyze the data. They arrived and proceeded to the table nearby, where there were two identical pistols. Brandon and Matthew each picked one. Adelaide then said, "Brandon, you may shoot the targets first."

There were seventeen targets down there; some of them were moving targets, and others disappear and reappear every two seconds.
Last edited by Stormwrath on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:31 am

Brandon picked up the heavy yet powerful looking pistol. He heard the gunshot from Adelaide signifying it was time for him to start. He quickly got rid of two targets close to each other. After about a minute he had struck about 15 targets.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:02 pm

Now it was Matthew's turn to shoot. U-Dot, realizing that the gun that Matthew is using is faulty, began to try to take the pistol from his hands. Annoyed by this, Matthew turned and shouted to U-Dot, "Hey! I'm trying to shoot here!" While he was trying to keep U-Dot away, he was also shooting each of the targets with superb accuracy; in fact he was looking the other way because of U-Dot.

"But Matthew", replied the robotic assistant. "There's a problem with the-"

"I don't care!", shouted Matthew.

"But...but the gun!"

After 32 seconds he shot all of the targets. Once he was finished he said, "Now U-Dot, what is the problem with the gun I-", and the pistol fell apart in his hand. "Oh, that."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse