NATION

PASSWORD

NS City (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Somstratzka
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

NS City (IC)

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:32 am

OOC Thread

Notes: Please take note to see everyone elses apps and please.

Read the rules on the OOC Thread

I will post later

Kuzbeckistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuzbeckistan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:36 am

Frank had the urge to prank the Public once more, Going out with his pink Lycra suit he had started to cause havoc around the city Harassing Citizens unfortunate to come across his path.
He began to ask for "Pusi" among citizens and he was dropping wet Lemons everywhere.
He had placed a large boombox with a Dubstep album, Chaos followed next as he started Break dancing...
IC Name: Arab Republic of Kuzyria

AllahSouri aBashar w bas!
#AssadWillWin
R.I.P Chin
????-1997
Chin was a great man who Died defending Hong Kong from a Herd of Fuckin' Ugly Reds

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:34 am

Adelaide just got out of the shower, and she went out of the bathroom after drying herself with a baby blue towel. She then went to put on her clothes for today, which were a gray sweatshirt and denim jeans. As she was finishing drying her chest length dirty blonde hair, she got a call from her best friend Jackie, who lived on the east side of NS City.

"Hello?", Adelaide answered.

"Hey Addie!", the voice came. "I was wondering if you could pick me up at my place and head downtown together."

"Sure, I'm actually finishing up here."

"Great! Matthew is going to be there too and-"

Adelaide interrupted, "You're not still thinking about him are you?"

"Ahhmmm, I-I-I..."

By this time, Adelaide got her wallet, her keys and her signature shades. "Well", she replied. "I'll meet you there."

"Awesome! See you later!" And her phone hung up. She then proceeded down to the basement, where her car was. It was an azure 2013 Ford Mustang with a black stripe running through the middle. She got in her car and played an album from Linkin Park. She started it and began driving to Jackie's location.

As she drove along a certain street she saw a certain man in a lycra suit dancing wildly to a dubstep track made by Kill the Noise. She knew which artist made the track as she listened to different genres of every kind of music. The man then began to dance in the middle of her lane; seeing this she stepped on the brakes and stopped the car just a few inches from where he was. As he got out of her lane, she thought to herself, "What was that guy thinking?" But Adelaide let that thought slide and continued driving eastward.
Last edited by Stormwrath on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kuzbeckistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuzbeckistan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:51 am

Frank (Or in his alternate Ego as "Pink Guy") had noticed the car drive by and could not miss the opportunity. With a loud and furious voice he had shouted out "THE DARK LORD IS HERE"
He had started throwing Lemons along with shooting fireworks at the car.

#AssadWillWin
R.I.P Chin
????-1997
Chin was a great man who Died defending Hong Kong from a Herd of Fuckin' Ugly Reds

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:54 am

Brandon drove off in his Krystal Car (OOC: A Somstratzkan Branded Car) he headed the the Megamall. On the roads some random guy in pink was dancing on the roads. He was damn loud dancing to some song. Brandon decided to turn on Rather Be by Jess Glyne.

No no no no no. No place I'd rather be. No no no no no. No place I'd rather be. No no no no no. No place I'd rather be. When I am with you there's no place I'd rather be.

On the roads he nearly bumped into another car. He recognised the person and the wheel of the car. Adelaide from the same apartment as him.

He slightly had a crush on Adelaide. Either way, he got off at the turn to the Megamall and walked in straightaway finding the easily recognisable 117 Convenience Store.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:06 am

"Was that Brandon?", Adelaide said to herself. Again she let that thought slide and continued to drive to Jackie's place. Eventually she got there and saw Jackie in her tank top and black jeans. Her friend got in the car and said, "Alright Addie. Shall we go?"

"Sure." And she started the car to drive downtown. As she drove along that certain street again, the man in the suit shouted, "THE DARK LORD IS HERE!!!" He then started to throw lemons and shoot fireworks at the car. "Jackie it's him again! Get the tranquilizer gun", Adelaide said. And then Jackie took aim and fired at the man, and she shot a dart at his left shoulder. Then the car revved and drove off away from the street.

"I probably should not take that street again", said Adelaide.

"Yeah, or we're going to need more darts", replied Jackie with a giggle. And both of them laughed. They then headed to a coffee house in the city center to buy a cup of cappuccino and a cup of latte.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:17 am

After buying some mints, Brandon walked over to the nearest coffee shop to find Adelaide and another girl at a table in the place. Brandon ordered a Ice Blended Mocha Latte and waited for it. He got the drink and asked Adelaide,

Mind if I sit with you two?

Kuzbeckistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuzbeckistan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:21 am

"Oh shit man!" Screamed out the Camera man who was filming Pink Guy, they had realized that one of their pranks went wrong. But they still would get a Million views for "PINK GUY GETS TAZOR'D IN THE DICK"
However Franku was not going to stop here, he had called for the backup of his friend and tracked down where the Woman was at. Apparently Red Dick and Pink Guy found the both of them and Franku Decided to get out his 'Salamander Man" Lycra suit.

Pouncing onto the glass of where the two was at outside the coffee shop, Salamander man had shoved his hand within his suit and jerked violently to imitate himself Masturbating whereas Red Dick started to lick the window. Both were doing those in front of the Couple.
Last edited by Kuzbeckistan on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

#AssadWillWin
R.I.P Chin
????-1997

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:29 am

"Sure, I don't mind", Adelaide replied. And he sat down opposite of where she was sitting. Jackie then asked her, "Who's your friend there?"

"Oh, that's Brandon. He lives in the apartment."

"You never told me about this guy!", Jackie exclaimed. "And you always teased me about Matthew." Adelaide turned a slight red at this. Jackie noticed and said, "Wait a minute! You have a crush on him don't you?"

She then noticed Adelaide turn even more red at this. "Oh my god, so it's true!"

"Wh-what are y-you talking about?", Adelaide started to stutter. Then Jackie noticed the prankster and was annoyed at this, and so she flipped him off. Strangely enough, Adelaide didn't pay any attention to that. She then asked Brandon, "So, what brings you here?"
Last edited by Stormwrath on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:37 am

I just came from the megamall. I got a packet of mints and now I just want a cup of coffee. Anyway, what's with your friend. She seems worried about everything.

Just then Jackie came back to the table after the two pranksters had left.

Jackie said, What are you guys chatting about?

Oh you know. The normal kind of chatter you would expect at a High Street coffee shop.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:45 am

Jackie then replied, "Oh, is that so? I heard that Addie here has a cr-" As she was saying this, Adelaide quickly covered her mouth. She then whispered to Jackie, "Shut up! He shouldn't know that."

"Oh, come on", Jackie replied. "There's no harm if he knows, right? After all I can see he also likes you too." Because Jackie said it out loud, Adelaide and Brandon both blushed.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:49 am

Brandon blushed slightly but quickly recovered.

You're one to tease aren't you what's your name. Yeah, I don't have a crush on her. You think I do. Well, you're wrong.

He turns to speak to Adelaide

I do apologise for my sudden outburst at her.

Brandon got up to dispose of the plastic cup.

I have to go and meet up with a few people. You off to anywhere special Adelaide?

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:05 am

Adelaide then replied, "I'll be heading over to the arcade where Matthew is. There's a new FPS game that has just came out and he challenged me to a match." Jackie meanwhile was finishing her latte and texting another friend of hers.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:07 am

That is exactly where I am meeting my friends. I'll see you around Adelaide. If you can, come around to my place at around 8pm. See ya!

Brandon walked out the door.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:24 am

"Okay, see you around." Then Adelaide finished her coffee. Jackie asked her, "Ummm, when are we supposed to meet Matthew today?"

"At two o'clock", Adelaide replied.

"And what time is it now?"

"Around 9:48. Why?"

"Let's go to the movie theater at the megamall and watch Into the Storm."

"Nah, I'll just torrent it online. What else?"

"Wanna go to the racetrack up north? We can race each other."

"Wait, you left your car there?"

"Yeah. The mechanic told me that today she's gonna be good as new."

"Sure. Let's go." And the two got out of the coffee house and went into the car. Then they headed to the racetrack, which was next to the scenic redwood forest. As they went there, Adelaide turned on the MP3 player and it was playing Mercedes by Deadmau5. Jackie then texted to Matthew,

We'll be at Redwood Raceway
Gonna meet you at 2
See u there
Jackie
Last edited by Stormwrath on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:38 am

As Brandon had fun with his friends the day passed until it was 2pm. Adelaide and Jackie walked into the arcade.

Excuse me a minute guys.

Brandon walked up to say hello to Adelaide. He walked back to see everyone chatting about whether Brandon liked Adelaide.

Guys, I don't have a crush on her.

But in his mind he knew he did.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:57 am

Adelaide then walked over to the FPS game over at the right side of the arcade. There, Matthew came over to greet her. "About time you showed up Addie", Matthew said to her.

"Hey Matt. You got the coins?"

"Oh, yeah. We're probably gonna play it for two hours with this much."

Adelaide then gave sixty 25-cent coins to Matthew and said, "Now it's four hours."

Matthew grinned. "Sweet! Let's do it!"

And so he put in a quarter in the machine and they started playing. Matthew was the first player while Adelaide was the second. Their map is an abandoned laboratory filled with aliens. Each player has to find and kill the other while killing aliens for extra points.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:59 am

Meanwhile Brandon and the other boys were playing FIFA and all playing as a player. Brandon's team kept winning.

His thoughts kept returning to Adelaide though. I can't wait for 8pm tonight he thought.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:42 am

Into the game, Adelaide's avatar was going through a hall of alien eggs. Suddenly they hatched and came towards her player. She shot each one of them while heading to where Matthew's avatar was. Meanwhile, Matthew's avatar was inside an air vent, trying to escape the aliens in the research area. Matthew maneuvered his avatar to where Adelaide's avatar was and killed an alien. The two players were now in the same vicinity of the game map.

"Oh Adelaide", said Matthew with a smirk on his face. [/i]"You are gonna be the first to get pwned."[/i]

Adelaide responded, "Not in your life."

And then the two avatars began trying to kill each other while fending off some aliens. Eventually Adelaide's avatar managed to sneak up on Matthew's avatar and kill him with a knife. Adelaide won the first match; but then there was four hours of game time to go through, and so Matthew put in another quarter and continued playing.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:45 am

Time passed quickly playing FIFA. Soon everyone went off to the bar. Brandon went there to get some vodka and some fine wine too. He drove back to his house where everything was packed up. He was moving to the room next to Adelaide as instructed to by the owners of the building.

OOC: I am off to bed. Nite

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:38 am

Adelaide was playing the game with Matthew for hours. So far they didn't notice that it was already 6:27 PM, and Jackie was still playing that racing game across the building. So far, Matthew had 16 wins while Adelaide had 49. When they were finished, Jackie then said to Adelaide, "I'll just ride with Matthew, 'kay?"

"Of course. Hope to see you soon."

"Okay, Bye Addie!"

"Bye", she replied before starting the car and driving back to her apartment. Once she got back it was already 7:18 PM on the clock wall. She then made dinner for herself and ate it while watching a cat video. She loved cats, like any other girl. As she was viewing, she got a text message from Matthew which read,

I just did the Ice Bucket Challenge!
I challenge Jackie Bell, Travis Callahan, Yuri Karpov,
Andrew Evans and Adelaide Silver to do it too.
If you don't do it in 24 hours you must give $100 to charity.
Good luck!

She then put the phone aside, shrugging it off. She then changed into a white t-shirt and blue boyshorts. Seeing that it's almost 8:00, she then got outside the door, and noticed that there were stacks of boxes in the hallway. Wondering what that means, she then went to the room of whoever was next door. She knocked and saw Brandon opening the door for her. She was surprised. Thoughts were beginning to fill her head. Brandon is the guy that moved next door? Oh my god, is it fate? Is that why he asked me to hang out with him? How did he even get the owners to move him here? And why did he pick this room? Oh, damn it Addie! Stop thinking too much! Just chill and ask him.

She recovered and said, "Brandon, do you need some help?"

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:51 pm

Stormwrath wrote:Adelaide was playing the game with Matthew for hours. So far they didn't notice that it was already 6:27 PM, and Jackie was still playing that racing game across the building. So far, Matthew had 16 wins while Adelaide had 49. When they were finished, Jackie then said to Adelaide, "I'll just ride with Matthew, 'kay?"

"Of course. Hope to see you soon."

"Okay, Bye Addie!"

"Bye", she replied before starting the car and driving back to her apartment. Once she got back it was already 7:18 PM on the clock wall. She then made dinner for herself and ate it while watching a cat video. She loved cats, like any other girl. As she was viewing, she got a text message from Matthew which read,

I just did the Ice Bucket Challenge!
I challenge Jackie Bell, Travis Callahan, Yuri Karpov,
Andrew Evans and Adelaide Silver to do it too.
If you don't do it in 24 hours you must give $100 to charity.
Good luck!

She then put the phone aside, shrugging it off. She then changed into a white t-shirt and blue boyshorts. Seeing that it's almost 8:00, she then got outside the door, and noticed that there were stacks of boxes in the hallway. Wondering what that means, she then went to the room of whoever was next door. She knocked and saw Brandon opening the door for her. She was surprised. Thoughts were beginning to fill her head. Brandon is the guy that moved next door? Oh my god, is it fate? Is that why he asked me to hang out with him? How did he even get the owners to move him here? And why did he pick this room? Oh, damn it Addie! Stop thinking too much! Just chill and ask him.

She recovered and said, "Brandon, do you need some help?"

Brandon didn't expect Adelaide to come straight here. He left a little not saying,

I am now in a different room. Next to yours if I remember correctly. Please do come downstairs.

Why not. You could help me unpack though is it possible for me to stay with you for the night since the furniture movers don't come until tomorrow.?

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:51 pm

"Oh it's fine, you can stay the night there", Adelaide replied.

And for the next two hours she and Brandon moved the boxes into his new apartment room and unpacked them. Some boxes were small enough for each of them to carry, while others were big and required both of them to carry. Still other boxes were downstairs and so they went and brought them over.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:03 pm

Stormwrath wrote:"Oh it's fine, you can stay the night there", Adelaide replied.

And for the next two hours she and Brandon moved the boxes into his new apartment room and unpacked them. Some boxes were small enough for each of them to carry, while others were big and required both of them to carry. Still other boxes were downstairs and so they went and brought them over.

Soon it was 10 pm and both Adelaide and Brandon were exhausted. Brandon took out the vodka and wine. He passed the wine bottle to Adelaide.

Here, a present. Also, do you want me to explain why I have moved here?

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Kanae was at her computer doing her typical after sunset routine of browsing 4chan's /cgl/ board. How is this new coord look in my mind. I hope I don't look like an ita in this outfit. I've got to quit browsing /cgl/ and get back to hacking. What's this... a girl in a black skirt with white ribbons and some camisole? That's so ita! Especially as she's trying hard to be goth yet she fails both the Goth and the Lolita part. Kanae clicks the X on the browser tab for 4chan and starts her internet security code check of another website as she gazes at her laptop. I'm going to the convenience store soon to get some candy.
Last edited by The Serbian Empire on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Level 12 Myrmidon, Level ⑨ Tsundere, Level ✿ Hold My Flower
Bad Idea Purveyor
8 Values: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=56.1&d=70.2&g=86.5&s=91.9
Political Compass: Economic -10.00 Authoritarian: -9.13
TG for Facebook if you want to friend me
Marissa, Goddess of Stratospheric Reach
preferred pronouns: Female ones
Primarily lesbian, but pansexual in nature

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads