NATION

PASSWORD

CyberRunners [OOC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Apologies to all. I've been uber-busy these past weeks.

And while that won't change in the forseeable future, I will dedicated more time to CR, since a lot of folks be invested in my London op.

Will amend post and get things rolling again by the end of the day.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:59 am

So.....what's going on

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:26 pm

Myself, Soldati and Shnercropolis are in a SUV enroute to hotel-clandestine-meeting-turns-Battlefield-3. I've got the other half of my group already at the uptown london hotel, waiting for Lunas to make a action post.

Will be amending my current post to make the car group arrive at the scene so we can wrap that up, retreat to our slightly less upscale hidey hole, where the plan to destoy the UK will be revealed (cue villian laugh)
* people giving a fuck,
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:45 pm

TriStates wrote:Myself, Soldati and Shnercropolis are in a SUV enroute to hotel-clandestine-meeting-turns-Battlefield-3. I've got the other half of my group already at the uptown london hotel, waiting for Lunas to make a action post.

Will be amending my current post to make the car group arrive at the scene so we can wrap that up, retreat to our slightly less upscale hidey hole, where the plan to destoy the UK will be revealed (cue villian laugh)

Well....... Sounds like the Nazis form Hellsing Ultimate......are you using vampires?

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:58 pm

Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:
TriStates wrote:Myself, Soldati and Shnercropolis are in a SUV enroute to hotel-clandestine-meeting-turns-Battlefield-3. I've got the other half of my group already at the uptown london hotel, waiting for Lunas to make a action post.

Well....... Sounds like the Nazis form Hellsing Ultimate......are you using vampires?

*Gasp* You know too much 6_6

Now we must go with option B. A invading army of Gary Busey's!

Last edited by TriStates on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:19 pm

TriStates wrote:
Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:

*Gasp* You know too much 6_6

Now we must go with option B. A invading army of Gary Busey's!

Well......I'm going to go hide

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:37 pm

*pokes OOC* Is this still alive?

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:52 pm

More or less :)

I will have that post up by the end of the night. Thank you for your patience Arcadian.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Shnercropolis
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Shnercropolis » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:09 pm

TriStates wrote:More or less :)

I will have that post up by the end of the night. Thank you for your patience Arcadian.

yeah, os Sold here? I want to at least finish the storyline we're on before letting this die.
it is my firm belief that I should never have to justify my beliefs.

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Shnercropolis wrote:
TriStates wrote:More or less :)

yeah, os Sold here? I want to at least finish the storyline we're on before letting this die.

Soldati gave me the okay to RP his character until he gets back.

Right now, I'm working on posts for alternate RP's, but like I said above, I will get posts up for this one.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Shnercropolis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Shnercropolis » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:38 pm

TriStates wrote:
Shnercropolis wrote:yeah, os Sold here? I want to at least finish the storyline we're on before letting this die.

Soldati gave me the okay to RP his character until he gets back.

Right now, I'm working on posts for alternate RP's, but like I said above, I will get posts up for this one.

awesome.

Shnercropolis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Shnercropolis » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:38 am

Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:Quickly getting back to his feet he quickly jogged away form where the two people where he felt like he had seen that type if outfit somewhere before but couldn't put his finger on it. As he was thinking about that Chris walked up rounded the corner and found a man hold a gun like a idiot and hand several computers around him.

"PUT DOWN THE GUN ANS PUT HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!!! YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO COMPILE OR WE FORCELY ARREST YOU!" ordered Chris

my char doesn't have any computers around him. Also Charlie is (presumably) in the same position.

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:17 am

Arcadian is not in the same setting as us. I believe he's still RP-ing at the Warehouse in the aforementioned post.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Shnercropolis wrote:
Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:Quickly getting back to his feet he quickly jogged away form where the two people where he felt like he had seen that type if outfit somewhere before but couldn't put his finger on it. As he was thinking about that Chris walked up rounded the corner and found a man hold a gun like a idiot and hand several computers around him.

"PUT DOWN THE GUN ANS PUT HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!!! YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO COMPILE OR WE FORCELY ARREST YOU!" ordered Chris

my char doesn't have any computers around him. Also Charlie is (presumably) in the same position.

Ok I was going to as you about that, and edited Tri states..... It's a different man in a all black suit........
Last edited by Northern Arcadian Empire on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:18 am

I won't be posting for a while as I'm waiting for an event to happen regarding one of the other characters. Don't worry, I'll still read all the other posts and I'll probably post once in a while regarding Ghost's current situation, but until that particular event happens, I can't do much else.
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse