NATION

PASSWORD

World of Warcraft! [OOC/sign-up]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon May 30, 2016 2:31 am

guys pls read what's being posted in a thread before blindly apping
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Apto
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Mon May 30, 2016 5:38 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:I) The players would all be exploring the continent of Kalimdor, set after the end of Warcraft 3 and the start of "vanilla" World of Warcraft, so it'd mostly be a bunch of explorers going on adventures, D&D-style.

II) Also set shortly after the events of the last RTS, this would see the players in Lordaeron/The Eastern Kingdoms shortly after the Scourge invasion there. Same as the above: D&D-esque, but then less about exploration and more about the whole settled order of the world having collapsed.

III) This'd be set during the latest expansion of WoW, Warlords of Draenor, with the players being a member of one of the game's factions, both fighting the demonic Burning Legion while also directly (and indirectly, fine) fighting the opposite faction.

IV) Pretty much just an open-world RP, set during either Cataclysm or Mists of Pandaria. I feel this could spread out all of the players a bit too much for it to be fun.

V) ??? Open for any suggestions.

I prefer the 2nd option, mostly because I'm familiar with that one and that's where my Thief feels the most organic.
There is morality on the circumference of the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!

Previously, on "Bad Things Happening To Lovable Little Girls"....
- Flukes

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Mon May 30, 2016 6:14 am

Apto wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:I) The players would all be exploring the continent of Kalimdor, set after the end of Warcraft 3 and the start of "vanilla" World of Warcraft, so it'd mostly be a bunch of explorers going on adventures, D&D-style.

II) Also set shortly after the events of the last RTS, this would see the players in Lordaeron/The Eastern Kingdoms shortly after the Scourge invasion there. Same as the above: D&D-esque, but then less about exploration and more about the whole settled order of the world having collapsed.

III) This'd be set during the latest expansion of WoW, Warlords of Draenor, with the players being a member of one of the game's factions, both fighting the demonic Burning Legion while also directly (and indirectly, fine) fighting the opposite faction.

IV) Pretty much just an open-world RP, set during either Cataclysm or Mists of Pandaria. I feel this could spread out all of the players a bit too much for it to be fun.

V) ??? Open for any suggestions.

I prefer the 2nd option, mostly because I'm familiar with that one and that's where my Thief feels the most organic.

2nd or a Wrath of the Lich King option. I was posting that app as a rough draft fo later because I have really bad memory for these things if I don't write them down.
I KILLED MUFASA

Apto
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:08 am

Application

Character Name: Alia Earle
Race: Human
Appearance:

Alignment: Independent
Faction: N/A
Class: Thief
Specialization: Assassination, Subtlety
Character Background: Born in the lower rungs of society, Alia had to learn how to steal in order to keep herself alive. She was good at it too, so good in fact, that when she grew up, she dared to steal from nobles and prominent crime lords. However, she wasn't so bold to reveal her identity whilst doing so. That would make it annoyingly hard for her to swagger around the city's streets wearing stolen merchandise after all!

Alia didn't just steal material objects, for even a uneducated street rat like her knew the importance of information. Movement of troops, the cargo of certain ships, and even the color of someone's underwear, you name it and Alia would look for it!

Like many of her peers, Alia was loyal to no one, but the Cult of the Damned was just so strange that her interest was piqued. While not an official member, she had 'friends' in the Cult, 'friends' that owed her favors, and 'friends' who entertained her.
There is morality on the circumference of the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!

Previously, on "Bad Things Happening To Lovable Little Girls"....
- Flukes

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse