NATION

PASSWORD

Imagicraft: Deliver Us From Evil (OOC/Sign-Ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Imperialisium wrote:Hoping to reprise a role here, working on editing it to this specific scenario.

Course Designation: (1 or 2) 1

Character Alignment: Neutral

House Designation: (Tritan or Excalibur) Tritan

Subjects Enlisted: (choose only 6)
The Dark Arts
Invocation
The Analysation of Extrasensory Perception
The Rumination of Mythology
The Art of Athena
Weapon Studies

Special Abilities: (3 max.)
Daughter of Reality; she may call upon servants of Avalar or Vaemidia to assist her.
Godmarked; She may temporarily and with great strain use a fragment of the twin gods power.

Weaknesses: (must be reasonable & enough)
Well she is only Human for starters, so whatever can potentially kill a Human
She can be possessed by either Avalar or Vaemidia which can cause physical variations (eye color changes, and progresses the more which aspect has control over her) which if unchecked can result in temporary coma or shock and trauma.

Personality
Emma von Salien is of the Adel, or older nobility. But she is not entitled and a very shy person, seeing herself as a freak. Emma views herself as nice and tries to be a good person, though she can come off as a tad condescending.

Short Bio: Emma was an author who reached some note for writing her Arthos Legendarium and Darklight novels. She was born in Sigmaringen, Germany, and speaks German, Hungarian, and English fluently.

Anything else?:

H.O.T

b]Deity Name[/b]: Avalar/Vaemidia (one deity but always depicted in two different aspects and in fact fragmented into two personalities).

Domain: Life and Death. Though this is rather abstract as they do not interfere with free will or hope, they just might influence people to achieve their own ends. They do however require Emma, she dies then they're scion on Earth is gone and therefore they are sealed from the Earth.

Original/Character Impersonation? Original

Faction: (The Ecclesiarch/Court of Fool/Heretic God) Vaemidia is of the Ecclesiarch while Avalar is associated with the Court of Fools. Aeman who if rejoined is what the two would form is a Heretic deity (though since fragmentation Aeman is defunct).

Deity Insignia: Vaemidia is associated with a pure white Eagle while Avalar is seen as a Black Dragon.

Powers:
Avalar:
-Soul tearing, he can rip souls from people (a thoroughly painful process)
-Summon servants from his Realm (they gradually weaken on the material plane of existence)
-Dark Energy, harvesting power from the darkness of the cosmos (this is limited as well and a good way for Avalar to tire himself out rather quick)
-Manifest form (can take any form he wishes)
-Create Artifacts, Avalar can create artifacts or gift powers and abilities that are specific to the sphere of Death.
In Avalars Hall's, his own Realm, Avalar is pretty much omnipotent as he shapes it to his whims.

Vaemidia:
-Restore, Vaemidia can heal Humans of afflictions, though at a cost to not only themselves but often weakening her in the process.
-Summon Servants from her realm (that also gradually weaken on the material plane of existence)
-Light Energy, using light that radiates throughout the cosmos (this is limited like Avalars)
-Manifest form (like Avalar)
-Create Artifacts, Vaemidia can create artifacts or gift powers and abilities dealing specifically to her sphere of Life.
Garden of Vaemidia, her own Realm, Vaemidia is omnipotent here as its a realm she shapes to her own whims.

I would accept your god but I must also remind you that he/she will only have a tertiary role in this. Also, you won't be the only god of death and god of life in this RP. There are other pantheons with other gods/goddesses of life or death hanging around. Such as Greek Mythology's Hades and Egyptian Mythology's Osiris and Anubis for Death.

The true death abstract is Death Herself and the true life abstract is Creation of the Everlasting. Since your god personifies both life and death you can consider yourself a unique spawn between Death and Creation :)

Once you fully complete your student char I'll take a look at it again
Last edited by Gamer Girl on Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Call me G.G in short ~

~ I love chocolate chip cookies and teddy bears <3 ~

"Yes I'm a girl and yes I do play video games/board games/card games/etc...etc........hence the name Gamer Girl"^_^

"love me for who I am and vice versa"
I think I'm cute.....don't you? >_< (don't answer that)

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Gamer Girl wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:Minor-god, demigod, same thing to me. She's not a real goddess.

Ooo ok then, she's accepted as a demi-goddess!

Yay!

*Gives major wubs to GG*

Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Rupudska wrote:I will join on one condition, and that is I be StuCo president.

No can do dear. That position is reserved for a separate char of mine in this current arc. But I might think about it though, especially when I find that I can't handle too many characters at the same time. For now you can apply to be vice-president which is actually a good enough position in my opinion ;)
~ Call me G.G in short ~

"Yes I'm a girl and yes I do play video games/board games/card games/etc...etc........hence the name Gamer Girl"^_^

Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:Hey. I'll be going on vacation for about a week (8 days if my calculations are correct) starting Saturday, but I should have access to wifi every couple of days, so I'll make an app (or two). Just be aware that I won't be very active next week, but after that I will be able to devote more time to this.

No problem alright. ENJOY YOUR VACATION! oh and may I ask where art thou going? :p
~ Call me G.G in short ~

Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:26 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:Can I be the head of the disciplinary committee I'll have the app and house app up soon.

That is a yes. But I must warn you. You're going to have alot of trouble on your hands. Especially with a character like Wildcard running around *heehee
~ Call me G.G in short ~

Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:31 pm

Aelarus wrote:
House Name: Stark

House Position: 18 Assistant Houses (one of the higher ones)

Head of House:
Name: Ingrid Stark
Character Impersonification:
Novel/Comic/Manga of Origin (URL link if possible): Iron Man
Species: Human
Appearance: Very youthful for her age, strong, with black hair and slim physique (I'll do a sketch in a few days).
Personality: Caring, quick, and patient.
Powers: Political skill and great speech giver.
Weaknesses: Any that a normal middle aged female would have.
Short Bio: A rising political figure before the war, she married young and had James right before the war hit. She helped rebuild the greater area of North America afterwards and now heads the very powerful Stark family.

Relevant House Members:
    Francis Stark (husband to Ingrid, deceased)
    Kane Stark (Francis's brother)
    James Stark (the son)

House's Religion: Atheist (or simply realist, the point is, they worship none of the gods but instead simply acknowledge their presence)

Short History:
The Stark family was created when Francis Riley took the power of Howard Stark and realizing he had, took the measures of changing his last name to match. He soon married and founded Stark Industries where he tried to put into the real world what his fictional counterpart had. Francis was killed in a quarrel with another house, leaving Ingrid in charge of the Stark House and company with Kane lending a hand every now and then.

Stark now still has a very large company and is one of the most wealthy families out there, but never pushed to become a master clan due to the impression that they had no need of such powers. They are almost an 11th master clan in presence and pull power by the sheer wealth they hold and political influence from heading the science and technology industry.

H.O.T

Character Impersonation: Tony Stark

Novel/Comic/Manga of Origin (URL link if possible): Iron Man

Appearance: I'll draw one when I get back, but I guess since he's based of Tony you can have an image of Robert Downey Jr. to do for now.

Course Designation: 1, he aced the test (the parts that had to do with being a playboy, industrialist, and ingenious engineer) without really trying too hard.

Character Alignment: Balanced (I would say chaotic but he's more of an ass sometimes rather than simply being "chaotic") Good

House Designation: Tritan

Subjects Enlisted:
    Standard Subjects (I want to put them anyway to reduce confusion)
    The Fundamentals of Time Travel
    Weapon Studies
    The Art of Athena(strategy)
    The Art of Caduceus(negotiations, trading and commerce) (his mother made him do it)

Special Abilities: Total genius and does well in the spotlight

Weaknesses: He is human and has no actual powers and isn't very capable in hand to hand combat, he also suffers from being difficult in intimate relationships and can be naive at times.

Personality: Inventive, humorous, playboy, cocky but still is happy to help others.

Short Bio: James is an inventive genius whose expertise in the fields of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and computer science rivals the most learned in the field and his expertise in electrical engineering and mechanical engineering is completely unmatched (and yes, it's a pull but he's a pretty firm pull on the character). He was born right before the "WW3" incidents and has an additional capacity of remembering the events than most. Taken in by Kane, he was a very quick study and rose in academic ability to the point where he is at the moment. He already knows most everything in the textbooks held in the school having read them all (even the Dark Arts one), but is attending as a formality as well as to see the school and because his mum wanted him to attend (he'd be the first in the family to go since he's the youngest member and the only one in the age range currently).

Anything else?: He views C.H.U.B.B.Y. and most of the other tech inside the school to be very primitive.

He's also technically the owner of Stark Industries.

H.O.T

PRIMITIVE!....the daughter of this world's incarnation of Reed Richards will have words with thee. Also memories of the WW3 events will only appear as flashbacks once u see a familiar face running around. But you won't know the reason why nor can you remember alot/enough to enable u to uncover the identity of The Enemy.

Other than that you're accepted
~ Call me G.G in short ~

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:32 pm

Oh god all the reading. Tagged for interest.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:Quick question: Can we app as gods from an actual religion? And are gods allowed more than 3 powers?

Yes you can and nope. Gods are the only ones with the full powers of their aspect.

Siliarba wrote:Kinda curious, did humans change in to all the creatures and beings and so fort or are some of the creatures always been what they are now without having been humans first?

Because part of the intro just confused me a lot when comming to this ^^.

For example if I do make my troll char, will he always have been a troll or did he start out a human?

He started out human *nods* or he was born a troll after the events of the Imaginverse crossing into our reality.
~ Call me G.G in short ~

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Another question: Does Death do the reaping and tallying of souls herself or could a god do that for her?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Rupudska wrote:
House Name: House Kiryūin

House Position: Ten Master Clans

Head of House:
Name: Aleksei Ramius
Character Impersonification: Sōichirō Kiryūin
Novel/Comic/Manga of Origin (URL link if possible): link to PediaWiki
Appearance: linkistani
Personality: A very devoted father-type guy. The kind of guy you want to have a drink with at a bar and discuss exobiology-wait what?
Powers: Genius Intellect, excellent martial artist
Weaknesses: Not exactly that strong physically, y'know?
Short Bio: An important Russian scientist well before the war (who eventually married a leading fashion designer, with whom he had two daughters with.) Discovered life fibers along with his wife. Her current whereabouts, however, are unknown.

Relevant House Members:
  • Aleksei Ramius / Sōichirō Kiryūin
  • Vladislava Ramiusa / Ragyō Kiryūin (Wife of Aleksei)
  • Serafima Alekseieva Ramiusa / Satsuki Kiryūin
  • Roksana Alekseieva Ramiusa / Ryūko Kiryūin
House's Religion: None

Short History: The Kiryūin family formed shortly after the Ramius family collectively gained the power of the Kiryūin. Shortly afterward, the man and woman of the house discovered Life Fibers a short distance away from the Tunguska impact site. They quickly started analyzing them, and eventually started producing Goku uniforms (Military-like uniforms that increase the strength, durability, and speed of the wearer. Come in three tiers, or 'stars', with the Three-Star Uniform being the strongest, scarcest, and most personalized) for the law-and-order of Imagicraft, along with two Kamui uniforms for their daughters, Serafima and Roksana. Vladislava disappeared a few months afterwards.
H.O.T (Don't edit this out. Keep it in your app format. It makes it easier for me to find your applications)

Real Name Serafima Alekseieva Ramiusa

Character Impersonation: Satsuki Kiryūin

Novel/Comic/Manga of Origin (URL link if possible): Kill la KIll

Appearance: With Junketsu inactive / With Junketsu active

Course Designation: 1

Character Alignment: Lawful Neutral

House Designation: Tritian

Subjects Enlisted:
  • The Fundamentals of Time Travel
  • The Dark Arts
  • The Analysation of Extrasensory Perception
  • The Rumination of Mythology
  • The Art of Athena
  • The Art of Caduceus

Special Abilities:
  • Physical Prowess: Even without Junketsu, her fighting skill and strength are superhuman, and her swordfighting skills are equal or greater to her younger sister's.
  • Kamui Junketsu: Her personal Godrobe, which increases her strength, durability, and speed to incredible levels, beyond what any Goku Uniform is capable of, upon activation. Less blood-efficient than Senketsu, and apparently more feral. Activated by Life Fiber Override.
  • Aura: Capable of emitting an aura of yellow-white light, especially from high places. +10 Intimidate, +10 Charisma. Does nothing otherwise.

Personality Prideful. Intelligent. Calculating. Patient. Iron-fisted. Naturally charismatic, and pragmatic and determined. Surprisingly protective of her sister. Ruthless. Actually kind, deep down.

Weaknesses: Maybe a bit too ruthless. No power projection.

Short Bio:

Anything else?: character theeeeme Also she's Student Council President. One does not simply argue with the swag rays.

H.O.T (Don't edit this out. Keep it in your app format. It makes it easier for me to find your applications)

Real Name Roksana Alekseieva Ramiusa

Character Impersonation: Ryūko Kiryūin

Novel/Comic/Manga of Origin (URL link if possible): linky linky

Species: Human/Life Fiber hybrid

Appearance: Senketsu inactive / Senketsu active

Character Alignment: Chaotic Good, pure and unfiltered.

House Designation: Excalibur

Subjects Enlisted:
  • Defense Against the Dark Arts
  • Weapons Studies
  • Invocation

Special Abilities:
  • Life Fiber Infusion: Thanks to having a lot of life fibers inside her body, she has the strength and speed of her elder sister. However she is notably more durable, and capable of a high degree of regeneration. (However, if a body part is severed completely from the rest, life fibers and all, it will not reattach. Or grow back.)
  • Kamui Senketsu: Her personal Godrobe, which increases strength, speed, and durability to a greater degree than her sister's, due largely to Roksana having Life Fibers inside her body, making her more in-tune with the Godrobe, which is made entirely of Life Fibers. Further, she is capable of absorbing loose Life Fibers. It runs on her blood. No, really.
  • Expert Swordsman: Wields a longsword-sized red scissor half made of hardened Life Fibers that is capable of severing them (And Goku uniforms) with ease. (They are otherwise immensely resilient.) She is good at wielding it, and can extend it to double-handed lengths for 'Decapitation Mode', which greatly increases its cutting power.

Weaknesses: Too stubborn and hotheaded for her own good. Still no power projection. Senketsu's power is in-tune with her emotions, if she's embarrassed or distracted it will be weak, if she gets too angry, it'll go out of control and take her with it. And then kill her in about 30 minutes.

Personality Fierce and stubborn to a fault. Damn near fearless, though surprisingly self-conscious for such a tomboyish girl. Unimaginable willpower.

Short Bio: (It can be short but make sure its detailed enough for people to understand)

Anything else?: character theeeemes

Bios to be added later.

They look fine to me for now. Just change it to Vice-President instead of StudentCo Pres like I mentioned before. Once u have completed their bios jsut repost it up and I'll accept them

@Charmera The gods of death are like her grim reapers so they do it for her most of the time. Only in some special cases will the Mother of Death herself come to Earth to visit someone 'special' or collect a unique soul personally.
~ Call me G.G in short ~

Nuverikstan
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 18, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nuverikstan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:44 pm

I am tagging this so I can finish reading the intro tomorrow.
Myers Briggs: ENTP-A
8values: N/A

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:47 pm

Gamer Girl wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
House Name: House Kiryūin

House Position: Ten Master Clans

Head of House:
Name: Aleksei Ramius
Character Impersonification: Sōichirō Kiryūin
Novel/Comic/Manga of Origin (URL link if possible): link to PediaWiki
Appearance: linkistani
Personality: A very devoted father-type guy. The kind of guy you want to have a drink with at a bar and discuss exobiology-wait what?
Powers: Genius Intellect, excellent martial artist
Weaknesses: Not exactly that strong physically, y'know?
Short Bio: An important Russian scientist well before the war (who eventually married a leading fashion designer, with whom he had two daughters with.) Discovered life fibers along with his wife. Her current whereabouts, however, are unknown.

Relevant House Members:
  • Aleksei Ramius / Sōichirō Kiryūin
  • Vladislava Ramiusa / Ragyō Kiryūin (Wife of Aleksei)
  • Serafima Alekseieva Ramiusa / Satsuki Kiryūin
  • Roksana Alekseieva Ramiusa / Ryūko Kiryūin
House's Religion: None

Short History: The Kiryūin family formed shortly after the Ramius family collectively gained the power of the Kiryūin. Shortly afterward, the man and woman of the house discovered Life Fibers a short distance away from the Tunguska impact site. They quickly started analyzing them, and eventually started producing Goku uniforms (Military-like uniforms that increase the strength, durability, and speed of the wearer. Come in three tiers, or 'stars', with the Three-Star Uniform being the strongest, scarcest, and most personalized) for the law-and-order of Imagicraft, along with two Kamui uniforms for their daughters, Serafima and Roksana. Vladislava disappeared a few months afterwards.

Real Name Serafima Alekseieva Ramiusa

Character Impersonation: Satsuki Kiryūin

Novel/Comic/Manga of Origin (URL link if possible): Kill la KIll

Appearance: With Junketsu inactive / With Junketsu active

Character Alignment: Lawful Neutral

House Designation: Tritian

Subjects Enlisted:
  • The Dark Arts
  • The Art of Athena
  • The Art of Caduceus

Special Abilities:
  • Physical Prowess: Even without Junketsu, her fighting skill and strength are superhuman, and her swordfighting skills are equal or greater to her younger sister's.
  • Kamui Junketsu: Her personal Godrobe, which increases her strength, durability, and speed to incredible levels, beyond what any Goku Uniform is capable of, upon activation. Less blood-efficient than Senketsu, and apparently more feral. Activated by Life Fiber Override.
  • Aura: Capable of emitting an aura of yellow-white light, especially from high places. +10 Intimidate, +10 Charisma. Does nothing otherwise.

Personality Prideful. Intelligent. Calculating. Patient. Iron-fisted. Naturally charismatic, and pragmatic and determined. Surprisingly protective of her sister. Ruthless. Actually kind, deep down.

Weaknesses: Maybe a bit too ruthless. No power projection.

Short Bio:

Anything else?: character theeeeme Also she's Student Council President. One does not simply argue with the swag rays.

Real Name Roksana Alekseieva Ramiusa

Character Impersonation: Ryūko Kiryūin

Novel/Comic/Manga of Origin (URL link if possible): linky linky

Species: Human/Life Fiber hybrid

Appearance: Senketsu inactive / Senketsu active

Character Alignment: Chaotic Good, pure and unfiltered.

House Designation: Excalibur

Subjects Enlisted:
  • Defense Against the Dark Arts
  • Weapons Studies
  • Invocation

Special Abilities:
  • Life Fiber Infusion: Thanks to having a lot of life fibers inside her body, she has the strength and speed of her elder sister. However she is notably more durable, and capable of a high degree of regeneration. (However, if a body part is severed completely from the rest, life fibers and all, it will not reattach. Or grow back.)
  • Kamui Senketsu: Her personal Godrobe, which increases strength, speed, and durability to a greater degree than her sister's, due largely to Roksana having Life Fibers inside her body, making her more in-tune with the Godrobe, which is made entirely of Life Fibers. Further, she is capable of absorbing loose Life Fibers. It runs on her blood. No, really.
  • Expert Swordsman: Wields a longsword-sized red scissor half made of hardened Life Fibers that is capable of severing them (And Goku uniforms) with ease. (They are otherwise immensely resilient.) She is good at wielding it, and can extend it to double-handed lengths for 'Decapitation Mode', which greatly increases its cutting power.

Weaknesses: Too stubborn and hotheaded for her own good. Still no power projection. Senketsu's power is in-tune with her emotions, if she's embarrassed or distracted it will be weak, if she gets too angry, it'll go out of control and take her with it. And then kill her in about 30 minutes.

Personality Fierce and stubborn to a fault. Damn near fearless, though surprisingly self-conscious for such a tomboyish girl. Unimaginable willpower.

Short Bio: (It can be short but make sure its detailed enough for people to understand)

Anything else?: character theeeemes

Bios to be added later.

They look fine to me for now. Just change it to Vice-President instead of StudentCo Pres like I mentioned before. Once u have completed their bios jsut repost it up and I'll accept them

@Charmera The gods of death are like her grim reapers so they do it for her most of the time. Only in some special cases will the Mother of Death herself come to Earth to visit someone 'special' or collect a unique soul personally.

So is this okay?

Deity Name: Pharasma
Domain: Spirits (The Tallying of Souls and the Reaping of Souls)
Original/Character Impersonation? Character Impersonation
Insert Link to Novel/Mange of origin: (Ignore if Original) Part of the Pathfinder Universe http://pathfinder.wikia.com/wiki/Pharasma Though with some changes.
Faction: (The Ecclesiarch/Court of Fool/Heretic God) The Court of Fools
Deity Insignia: This
Powers:
Death Magic
Teleportation
Soul Separation
Afterlife Transport
Psychopomp Summoning: Psychopomps are Pharasma's servants, directing her to souls or guiding them to her to be reaped. They are equivalent of average angels or demons in power.
Personality Cold, calculating and ever bargaining. A neutral entity, even if she is aligned to the The Court of Fools. She prefers to simply manage her domain and keep order. In fact, she seems to have an obsession with keeping order, upset when even a single soul is not accounted for. She still looks up to "Lady Death" considering her an idol or hero.

Before the wildcard destroyed almost everything, she was lax and lazy in her duties, preferring instead to watch mortals rather than her duties taking care of Death's system. During World War Three, she was forced by Death to reap all the unfortunate souls who died in the conflict, seeing all their deaths and being unable to do anything about them before she was unfortunately killed by the Wildcard. She has gotten much more serious and stoic since her resurrection.
Description of Deity: See picture on wiki.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Charmera wrote:
Gamer Girl wrote:

So is this okay?

Insert Link to Novel/Mange of origin: (Ignore if Original) Part of the Pathfinder Universe http://pathfinder.wikia.com/wiki/Pharasma Though with some changes.
Powers:
Death Magic
Teleportation
Soul Separation
Afterlife Transport
Psychopomp Summoning: Psychopomps are Pharasma's servants, directing her to souls or guiding them to her to be reaped. They are equivalent of average angels or demons in power.
Personality Cold, calculating and ever bargaining. A neutral entity, even if she is aligned to the The Court of Fools. She prefers to simply manage her domain and keep order. In fact, she seems to have an obsession with keeping order, upset when even a single soul is not accounted for. She still looks up to "Lady Death" considering her an idol or hero.

Before the wildcard destroyed almost everything, she was lax and lazy in her duties, preferring instead to watch mortals rather than her duties taking care of Death's system. During World War Three, she was forced by Death to reap all the unfortunate souls who died in the conflict, seeing all their deaths and being unable to do anything about them before she was unfortunately killed by the Wildcard. She has gotten much more serious and stoic since her resurrection.

Ah that is nice. But here's a heads up. None of the Gods/Goddesses have the privilege to willy-nilly go and visit members of The Everlasting. Those cosmic entities still look down upon the pantheons of earth as inferior beings (since all of them were created by God using their individual essences).

Accepted!!
Last edited by Gamer Girl on Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Call me G.G in short ~

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Gamer Girl wrote:
Charmera wrote:So is this okay?

Powers:
Death Magic
Teleportation
Soul Separation
Afterlife Transport

Ah that is nice. But here's a heads up. None of the Gods/Goddesses have the privilege to willy-nilly go and visit members of The Everlasting. Those cosmic entities still look down upon the pantheons of earth as inferior beings (since all of them were created by God using their individual essences).

Accepted!!

Thats part of why Pharasma looks up to Death so much.

I'l have the WIP student app and the Clan APP up next.

Imperialisium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Imperialisium » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Gamer Girl wrote:
Imperialisium wrote:Hoping to reprise a role here, working on editing it to this specific scenario.

b]Real Name[/b] Emma von Salien

Species: Human, Homo Sapiens Sapiens

Age: 19 (rather abstract since her connection with the twin deities, so maturity and intelligence she is 19 but physically she is about 15)

Appearance:
Height: 5ft 11
Weight: Athletic build but slim with the right curves in the right places.
Hazel eyes
Blonde hair of four/five inches beyond the shoulder length usually braided or in French braid/pig tails/pony tails etc
Caucasian

When possessed by Vaemidia
Eyes turn greenish-blue and hair becomes golden, voice also becomes more ethereal and authoritative. while after several hours angelic wings begin to manifest along with golden light and so forth.

When possessed by Avalar
Hair becomes black progressively and possibly even with deep blue or purple highlights, the eyes go brilliant blue. After several hours various manifestations can occur such as black angelic wings, black halo with blue flames dancing around it or even so far as clothes turning to tight leather and spaded tail.

The Dark Arts
Invocation
The Art of Athena
Weapon Studies

Daughter of Reality; she may call upon servants of Avalar or Vaemidia to assist her.
Godmarked; She may temporarily and with great strain use a fragment of the twin gods power.

She can be possessed by either Avalar or Vaemidia which can cause physical variations (eye color changes, and progresses the more which aspect has control over her) which if unchecked can result in temporary coma or shock and trauma.

Personality
Emma von Salien is of the Adel, or older nobility. But she is not entitled and a very shy person, seeing herself as a freak. Emma views herself as nice and tries to be a good person, though she can come off as a tad condescending.

Short Bio: Emma was an author who reached some note for writing her Arthos Legendarium and Darklight novels. She was born in Sigmaringen, Germany, and speaks German, Hungarian, and English fluently.

Anything else?:

H.O.T

b]Deity Name[/b]: Avalar/Vaemidia (one deity but always depicted in two different aspects and in fact fragmented into two personalities).

Domain: Life and Death. Though this is rather abstract as they do not interfere with free will or hope, they just might influence people to achieve their own ends. They do however require Emma, she dies then they're scion on Earth is gone and therefore they are sealed from the Earth.

Faction: (The Ecclesiarch/Court of Fool/Heretic God) Vaemidia is of the Ecclesiarch while Avalar is associated with the Court of Fools. Aeman who if rejoined is what the two would form is a Heretic deity (though since fragmentation Aeman is defunct).

Deity Insignia: Vaemidia is associated with a pure white Eagle while Avalar is seen as a Black Dragon.

Powers:
Avalar:
-Summon servants from his Realm (they gradually weaken on the material plane of existence)
-Dark Energy, harvesting power from the darkness of the cosmos (this is limited as well and a good way for Avalar to tire himself out rather quick)
-Create Artifacts, Avalar can create artifacts or gift powers and abilities that are specific to the sphere of Death.
In Avalars Hall's, his own Realm, Avalar is pretty much omnipotent as he shapes it to his whims.

Vaemidia:
-Restore, Vaemidia can heal Humans of afflictions, though at a cost to not only themselves but often weakening her in the process.
-Summon Servants from her realm (that also gradually weaken on the material plane of existence)
-Light Energy, using light that radiates throughout the cosmos (this is limited like Avalars)
-Create Artifacts, Vaemidia can create artifacts or gift powers and abilities dealing specifically to her sphere of Life.
Garden of Vaemidia, her own Realm, Vaemidia is omnipotent here as its a realm she shapes to her own whims.

I would accept your god but I must also remind you that he/she will only have a tertiary role in this. Also, you won't be the only god of death and god of life in this RP. There are other pantheons with other gods/goddesses of life or death hanging around. Such as Greek Mythology's Hades and Egyptian Mythology's Osiris and Anubis for Death.

The true death abstract is Death Herself and the true life abstract is Creation of the Everlasting. Since your god personifies both life and death you can consider yourself a unique spawn between Death and Creation :)

Once you fully complete your student char I'll take a look at it again
Last edited by Imperialisium on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resident Fox lover
If you don't hear from me for a while...I'm inna woods.
NS' Unofficial Adult Actress.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:06 pm

Now that I'e finished reading, would it be acceptable for me to get an app up on sunday or would this be closed by then you think? I simply ask as I'm currently staying at a hotel in Tampa, and currently cannot give the application the best of my thought process.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:07 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:Now that I'e finished reading, would it be acceptable for me to get an app up on sunday or would this be closed by then you think? I simply ask as I'm currently staying at a hotel in Tampa, and currently cannot give the application the best of my thought process.

I have no deadlines for now dearie. It should still be open until gods knows when :D. Nevertheless i will inform you all if I do plan to give a deadline. But I don't think its going to be that soon anyways.
Last edited by Gamer Girl on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Call me G.G in short ~

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:10 pm

Gamer Girl wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:Now that I'e finished reading, would it be acceptable for me to get an app up on sunday or would this be closed by then you think? I simply ask as I'm currently staying at a hotel in Tampa, and currently cannot give the application the best of my thought process.

I have no deadlines for now dearie. It should still be open until gods knows when :D. Nevertheless i will inform you all if I do plan to give a deadline. But I don't think its going to be that soon anyways.

Oh how delightful~

I'll make sure to have the student app up on sunday. I do have a character in mind though if I am allowed to reserve impersonations?
Grand Britannia wrote:

Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:11 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:
Gamer Girl wrote:

Oh how delightful~

I'll make sure to have the student app up on sunday. I do have a character in mind though if I am allowed to reserve impersonations?

You may reserve Impersonations if you want actually
~ Call me G.G in short ~

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Gamer Girl wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:Oh how delightful~

You may reserve Impersonations if you want actually

Then I would like to reserve Bloody Marie from Skullgirls.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:23 pm

b]Real Name[/b] Emma von Salien

Species: Human, Homo Sapiens Sapiens

Age: 19 (rather abstract since her connection with the twin deities, so maturity and intelligence she is 19 but physically she is about 15)

Appearance:
Height: 5ft 11
Weight: Athletic build but slim with the right curves in the right places.
Hazel eyes
Blonde hair of four/five inches beyond the shoulder length usually braided or in French braid/pig tails/pony tails etc
Caucasian

When possessed by Vaemidia
Eyes turn greenish-blue and hair becomes golden, voice also becomes more ethereal and authoritative. while after several hours angelic wings begin to manifest along with golden light and so forth.

When possessed by Avalar
Hair becomes black progressively and possibly even with deep blue or purple highlights, the eyes go brilliant blue. After several hours various manifestations can occur such as black angelic wings, black halo with blue flames dancing around it or even so far as clothes turning to tight leather and spaded tail.

The Dark Arts
Invocation
The Art of Athena
Weapon Studies

Personality

Anything else?:

H.O.T

Powers:
Avalar:

Vaemidia:

Accepted
Last edited by Gamer Girl on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Call me G.G in short ~

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:42 pm

So when do we all expect an IC?

:3

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:47 pm

Can someone give a general outline of what the plot is about? I plan on reading all the intro, but I just want to know a little bit.
Times are looking grim these days~

Gamer Girl
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gamer Girl » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:03 pm

ATTENTION!

yeah guys sorry but I changed our villain's name to Revolution becuz....I have no idea why but maybe its becuz I like the name? yeah anyways just letting ya'll know. Those of you who mentioned him in your apps don't have to edit it out if you don't want to.

@BranReich patience my young padawan. Once we have enough teachers and students and I get my own characters up, I'll begin making the IC :)

@Terintania basically, the reality as we know has become a total clusterfuck when an energy concept known as The Imagine Source began leaking its amazing powers and as a result merged our world with that of the Imagineverse. So we human beings have been waking up to find ourselves suddenly turned into vampires, elves, orcs, dragons etc etc......

Those who recieved the abilities of fictional characters have become known as Fantasians and so we stepped into a new world where men & women can fly and where bearded old pervs can be seen peeping out of the clouds (God). We then found ourselves knee-deep in a Civil War with those who didn't change and wanted freaks like us to fuck off from Earth. Then later on that Civil War ended with World War III and this costumed clown from another universe invading our dimension and killing all the bearded old pervs in the skies :p

So humans and Fantasians decided to unite against our common enemy but we all nearly died anyways. Hence, almighty omnipotent cosmic entities known as The Everlasting reluctantly stepped in to save us and destroyed our problem once and for all. Then we had a city erected called Imagicraft in dedication of the time men and Fantasians stood together as one and then we had a school titled the Imagicraft Foundation which you'll have to read for yourself and learn all about it in the OP 8)
Last edited by Gamer Girl on Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Call me G.G in short ~

Bearon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:05 pm

Just want to know before I make an app if Ender and Jane from the Enderverse are available? If they are reserved and an app will be coming along shortly.
Nothing to see here. Move along.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse