NATION

PASSWORD

Are we evolving?(OOC/APP/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 07, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:34 pm

New Damien Vesper wrote:Tag

I have been tagged!

Slavaska
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavaska » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:37 pm

North America Inc wrote:
New Damien Vesper wrote:Tag

I have been tagged!

Run, or you will be bagged. 8)
I am Lawful Neutral
I love Natalia Poklonskaya

You say Lady Gaga, I say Mozart.
You say Jason Derulo, I say Verdi.
You say Ke$ha, I say Strauss.
You say Pitbull, I say Tchaikovsky.
You say Justin Bieber, I say Profokiev, and go grow a pair.
98% percent of people listen to pop, hip hop, rap and pop-influenced forms of various genres. If you're one of the 2% who listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig, substituting the first part of artists for ones from your genre.
Old Anthem
Nationalist Anthem
Slavaskan War of Independence: Victory
Slavaskan Troops Seize Southern Islands
slavaksa stronk. slavaska can into space. Slavaska is member of Slavic Alliance.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:38 pm

Slavaska wrote:
North America Inc wrote:I have been tagged!

Run, or you will be bagged. 8)

How much time do I have?!

Bering
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:38 pm

Hey, NAI, will my character be a solo agent, have a partner, or be in a team? Or will that change depending on the situation?

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Bering wrote:Hey, NAI, will my character be a solo agent, have a partner, or be in a team? Or will that change depending on the situation?

I will change during the situation to help push the story ahead, but I was thinking about it, and I think I might play as the Nazi. You know believing that they are the next step in evolution and humans are animals. How does that sound?

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:47 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Bering wrote:Hey, NAI, will my character be a solo agent, have a partner, or be in a team? Or will that change depending on the situation?

I will change during the situation to help push the story ahead, but I was thinking about it, and I think I might play as the Nazi. You know believing that they are the next step in evolution and humans are animals. How does that sound?

Well that would certainly fit their usual M.O.
So I assume he will be working as a third party player? Perhaps being behind the attack in '07?

Toronina
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:51 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Toronina wrote:Homo Mutans:
Name of County: USA
Name of Person: Andrew 'Fire Bird' Keins
Ability (one but at max two. Ask me for two): Pyrokinesis, Flying
BIO: When Andrew was growing up, he was never like the other kids, he always wanted to fly, to use fire as a weapon agaisnt bullies, but it all seemed like a dream that would never happen. His parents were barely home, and when they were, they were cruel to him. On Andrew's 13th birthday, he accidentally set his house on fire, Somehow, without knowing it, he'd used his powers. This made his parents hand him over to the NSA, to be locked away in some prison, forever. He almost escaped, by flying, desperately needing to get away, he used his other power, flying, but it was not enough. After being stuck there for 6 years, Andrew was contemplating suicide, when the island was attacked, and a riot occured. Andrew used the distraction to fly away. His only hope was to find others like him, for he did not know if anyone else had escaped during the riot.
Picture:
Questions: None
RP Experience: Hogwarts: A New Era
Pantheon of Giemar

Can you give me a link

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=302456&hilit=Kingdom
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=304193
Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:52 pm

Bering wrote:
North America Inc wrote:I will change during the situation to help push the story ahead, but I was thinking about it, and I think I might play as the Nazi. You know believing that they are the next step in evolution and humans are animals. How does that sound?

Well that would certainly fit their usual M.O.
So I assume he will be working as a third party player? Perhaps being behind the attack in '07?

I think he will the mutants as his children. I will make an app shortly. Also how else do you think the world can be expanded?

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:01 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Bering wrote:Well that would certainly fit their usual M.O.

I think he will the mutants as his children. I will make an app shortly. Also how else do you think the world can be expanded?

I have a few ideas
Perhaps during the cold war various countries on both sides created mutant teams to carry out black ops with many being now defunct for a variety of reasons and now their operators are looking for work in the underground or looking to settle personal grudges.
A few standard ancient conspiracies like perhaps a church run mutant hunting inquisition that exists to this day?
Some famous people and myths being based on mutants: Hercules being a super strong mutant, Sigfried an invulnerable one, the Oracles being seers, etc

Toronina
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:03 pm

Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:05 pm

Bering wrote:
North America Inc wrote:I think he will the mutants as his children. I will make an app shortly. Also how else do you think the world can be expanded?

I have a few ideas
Perhaps during the cold war various countries on both sides created mutant teams to carry out black ops with many being now defunct for a variety of reasons and now their operators are looking for work in the underground or looking to settle personal grudges.
A few standard ancient conspiracies like perhaps a church run mutant hunting inquisition that exists to this day?
Some famous people and myths being based on mutants: Hercules being a super strong mutant, Sigfried an invulnerable one, the Oracles being seers, etc

I hinted that the 'magical powers' that we read about is real, and instead they simply disappeared as the gene is a recessive one.

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:21 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Bering wrote:I have a few ideas

I hinted that the 'magical powers' that we read about is real, and instead they simply disappeared as the gene is a recessive one.

Alright,
the other ideas? about the black ops teams and Neo Inquisition?

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:22 pm

Bering wrote:
North America Inc wrote:I hinted that the 'magical powers' that we read about is real, and instead they simply disappeared as the gene is a recessive one.

Alright,

I think the program is a little to late in the Cold War, for it be used in black ops teams. The War came to an end in '91. And the Inquisition, I am not sure about.

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:26 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Bering wrote:Alright,

I think the program is a little to late in the Cold War, for it be used in black ops teams. The War came to an end in '91. And the Inquisition, I am not sure about.

Alright, I have a few bad guy ideas, but let me think about some more possible background stuff

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:27 pm

Bering wrote:
North America Inc wrote:I think the program is a little to late in the Cold War, for it be used in black ops teams. The War came to an end in '91. And the Inquisition, I am not sure about.

Alright, I have a few bad guy ideas, but let me think about some more possible background stuff

Like what kind of bad guy ideas?

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:33 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Bering wrote:Alright, I have a few bad guy ideas, but let me think about some more possible background stuff

Like what kind of bad guy ideas?

An ancient Vampire-like mutant who has some very advanced healing that allows him to steal the "life" from other to add to his own
A body hopping assassin
A mind controlling cult leader
Standard invisible thief
A few others are taking shape right now too

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:34 pm

Bering wrote:
North America Inc wrote:Like what kind of bad guy ideas?

An ancient Vampire-like mutant who has some very advanced healing that allows him to steal the "life" from other to add to his own
A body hopping assassin
Standard invisible thief

Just post your ideas more in-depth. But right now, I am going off-line. Can you add your ideas on the forum.

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:38 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Bering wrote:An ancient Vampire-like mutant who has some very advanced healing that allows him to steal the "life" from other to add to his own
A body hopping assassin
Standard invisible thief

Just post your ideas more in-depth. But right now, I am going off-line. Can you add your ideas on the forum.

Sure, as they take shape I will add in more info. I will use the app for them because it seems like a good start

New Damien Vesper
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Damien Vesper » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:49 pm

Homo Mutans

Name of Country: USA
Name of Person: Daniel Smith
Ability: Electrokinesis
Bio: Daniel was always thought of as a strange kid. Everyone always said it was because he said and did wierd things. He was called a freak starting in 2005.
Daniel was fourteen when his powers revealed themselves. He was in a confrontation with a school bully when it happened. The bully was talking bad about Daniel. Daniel started yelling at the bully but never finished his sentence. He didn't finish his sentence because bolts of electricity that shocked the bully so bad he had to go to the hospital. Within the few hours after, the NSA showed up and took Daniel to Plum Island.
Within the first few months there Daniel got a little better with his powers. He was able to do more things with electric and create some things. First he was able to create an electric ball. Then after trial and error he created two electric people that he made his age. One was a boy he named Sam, the other was a girl he named Julie. Those two became Daniel's best and only friends. In 2006, he made Sam get a disease that resulted in Sam's death. Even though Sam wasn't a real person Daniel thought of him as one. Daniel was so sad about Sam that he wouldn't interact with anyone, not even Julie, for a month.
In 2007 when the riot began Daniel and Julie made their escape from the place he was trapped in for three years. After he escaped, Daniel found a run down, abandoned apartment at the edge of New York City and fixed it up so it would be a suitable home for him to hide in.
Picture: http://cdni.condenast.co.uk/426x639/s_v/Vogue8_V_09Dec09_PR_639.jpg
Rp Experience: I'm new so I didn't really join any RPs yet.
Current Gov't: Dictatorship
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:25 pm

Here are seven suggestions for bad guys I made so far
I am probably very wrong, but I made divided a couple of them into Tier Two. I figured the NSA would need to divide the mutants into groups to hunt and so Tier One is for mutants who are actively committing felonies, working against the nation, or threatening to reveal themselves in some ways while Tier Two is for those who are keeping a low profile and/or not committing crimes, so Tier One is a must get list while Tier Two is a will get to list. Probably wrong about that though
I also have some ideas for NSA/American-loyal mutants if you are interested
Nationality: Unknown believed to have originated in the Balkans around 400 AD, but some records state he is older
Most Current Known Alias: William Anderson
Birth Name: Unknown, first documented name was Stanislav Volkov
Codename (NSA designation): Vampire
Ability: Enhanced physical abilities (endurance, strength, speed, etc) and "Soul Stealing" (see bio), Possibly limited mind influencing powers
BIO: Vampire was first documented as entering the country in 1998, it is believed that he had been in Germany before emigrating. Vampire appears to the basis of old Slavic vampire superstitions that became popularized by Bram Stocker's Dracula. Vampire has the ability to "steal" the lifeforce of other humans and add it to his own, explaining his enhanced physical prowess along with slowing (and in some cases, reversing) his aging process. The labs are still attempting to develop a clear understanding of this ability, and the "ghouls" that it generates. Ghouls are the byproducts of Vampire's feeding. They are mindless humans that if not directed seek out other humans to attack, Vampire seems to have limited power over these ghouls, but seems to largely prefer to either kill them himself or leave them be. Ghouls tend to expire within a few hours of turning unless in contact with Vampire. Currently Vampire is traveling around the United States and Canada feeding as necessary, but largely living as a drifter. Rather disinterested in dealing with any other mutants, preferring to keep his own company. Appears to have developed an interested in Agent Kovac due their shared roots and a possible relation with his grandfather.
Recommended Tier: One
Picture: http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/cold%2 ... ht%201.jpg

Nationality: American
Most Current Known Alias: George Nelson
Birth Name: George Nelson
Codename (NSA designation): Demon
Ability: The ability to hop from one body to another
BIO: George Nelson was born on March 30th, 1992 to Winston and Beatrice Nelson in Nashville Tennessee. Nelson was taken in after his parents were killed in a car crash. Nelson's older age (12) made him more combatative to the instructors. His body hopping abilities proved to be troublesome as he attempted several breakouts using them and endangered several other "students," thus he was kept isolated from the unnecessary contact. Even before his isolation, routine psychological evaluations turned up several warning signs of psychopathy. Even after he turned 15, it was decided that he should remain at Plum Island. The break out allowed him to escape and he stayed silent for several years. Eventually he resurfaced in a string of murders where the perpetrators claimed that they had no memory of the events and several instances of what appeared to be body hopping was caught on camera. Later investigation revealed that Nelson was working as an assassin for hire. His original body has not been seen since the breakout and it has been hypothesized that he might have destroyed his original body to prevent it from being used against him. Whether or not he is capable of destroying his original body remains a debated subject among the Science Department.
Recommended Tier:One
Picture: (Last Known photo prior to his escape: http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BM ... _.jpg)

Most Current Known Alias: Father John Brown
Birth Name: John Ucci
Codename (NSA designation): Prophet
Ability: Mind Influence Abilities
BIO: Ucci was born on June 8th, 1979 in Utica, New York to Daniel and Jane Ucci. Ucci was a career criminal who was incarcerated in 2000 for life. He was later recruited for testing in exchange for an early release. Ucci agreed and the test proved successful, giving Ucci the ability to influence minds. Ucci used this power to escape prison. He later built up a cult around him as a prophet of god. Ucci now seems content to lead his cult and act as king, while remaining fairly low key and relatively clean. Originally a Tier One Hostile, Ucci's lack of action led to a downgrade to Tier Two.
Recommended Tier: Two (Might be wrong, but since I figured he was not actually doing anything he would be left to local forces while bigger threats were hunted unless and opportunity presented itself. But since he got his powers in adulthood I figure this will be raised as soon as...whatever happens)
Picture: http://www.cultwatch.com/wp-content/upl ... nHands.jpg

Most Current Known Alias: Samantha Henley
Birth Name: Samantha Henley
Codename (NSA designation): Shadow
Ability: Invisibility
BIO: Born February 14, 1989 Tobias and Francine Henley in Tampa, Florida. Henley developed her power late in 2000 at the age of 11. Originally her parents attempted to keep her abilities secret, but eventually she turned to a life of crime and her single father (her mother died in 1994) handed her over to the NSA. Henley adapted fairly well to the facility, viewing her tests as challenges, something her instructors were eager to encourage. Despite this, she still took part in the break out in 2007. Attempts to track her down ended in failure, however strings of mysterious robberies were detected in 2010, and linked back to her. She apparently still enjoys challenges and steals objects from the most highly secured areas of the country. However, Henley does appear to steer clear of government targets and prefers to keep a low profile during jobs.
Recommended Tier: Two
Picture: http://wallgood.tk/wp-content/uploads/halle-berry-4.jpg

Most Current Known Alias: Rebecca Long/Henry Lee
Birth Name: Rebecca Long
Codename (NSA designation): Pyro
Ability: Chemical Alteration
BIO: Born on April 21st, 1995 to Henry and Mai Long in San Francisco, California. Long developed her powers at six and also seem to developed a love of fire and was diagnosed with pyromania. Her parents turned her over to the NSA and she was quickly sedated and transported to Plum Island. Long seemed to be content when given object to burn and was able to interact with other children if properly satisfied. Her powers alter the chemical structure of objects, thus she can turn a simple brick into a ticking time bomb. During the 2007 breakout Long disappeared. She resurfaced in 2014, but with a new issue. Long seemed to have developed a Dissociative Identity Disorder. The new personality called itself Henry Lee and became a bomber for hire, using his abilities to turn harmless objects into bombs. Thus when Long is in control, we have an pyromaniac arsonist and when Lee is in control we have a terrorist for hire on the loose.
Picture: http://g.psychcentral.com/news/u/2012/0 ... nce-SS.jpg

Most Current Known Alias: Frank James, Jesse James
Birth Name: Alexander Ryan, Oswald Ryan
Codename (NSA designation): The Phantoms, The Phantom Brothers
Ability: Temporarily become intangible, mental connection(?)
BIO: Born on February 21st 1993 to Edward and Hannah Ryan in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Ryan Brothers were twins and both developed the same power. The brothers were very interesting subjects for the Plum scientists because of the fact that they seemed to be very in sync. The brothers developed their powers at the same time to escape a burning building in 2003 and during experiments always seemed to know where the other was or what they were thinking. The twins enjoyed playing tricks on their instructors and stealing things when no one was looking. They even managed to form a gang of sorts while at Plum Island. The brothers escaped during the breakout and seemed to lay low for several years before they pulled off their first big heist by simply walking through the bank walls and back out. The brothers are not a threat to the United States, but their inability to maintain a low profile is very worrying.
Picture: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs5/i/2005/1 ... toffee.jpg
Last edited by Bering on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:52 pm

Posting app soon.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Tag

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:45 pm

New Damien Vesper wrote:Homo Mutans

Name of Country: USA
Name of Person: Daniel Smith
Ability: Electrokinesis
Bio: Daniel was always thought of as a strange kid. Everyone always said it was because he said and did wierd things. He was called a freak starting in 2005.
Daniel was fourteen when his powers revealed themselves. He was in a confrontation with a school bully when it happened. The bully was talking bad about Daniel. Daniel started yelling at the bully but never finished his sentence. He didn't finish his sentence because bolts of electricity that shocked the bully so bad he had to go to the hospital. Within the few hours after, the NSA showed up and took Daniel to Plum Island.
Within the first few months there Daniel got a little better with his powers. He was able to do more things with electric and create some things. First he was able to create an electric ball. Then after trial and error he created two electric people that he made his age. One was a boy he named Sam, the other was a girl he named Julie. Those two became Daniel's best and only friends. In 2006, he made Sam get a disease that resulted in Sam's death. Even though Sam wasn't a real person Daniel thought of him as one. Daniel was so sad about Sam that he wouldn't interact with anyone, not even Julie, for a month.
In 2007 when the riot began Daniel and Julie made their escape from the place he was trapped in for three years. After he escaped, Daniel found a run down, abandoned apartment at the edge of New York City and fixed it up so it would be a suitable home for him to hide in.
Picture: http://cdni.condenast.co.uk/426x639/s_v/Vogue8_V_09Dec09_PR_639.jpg
Rp Experience: I'm new so I didn't really join any RPs yet.

Accepted but you must show me your posts before you post

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:46 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:Tag

I have been tagged!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse